Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lovely Brooke!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi, How are things? Exclamation flower
Smile Smile

Today not much focused on texts. My fault. I read them but not concentrated.
I mean, could not get, by myself inside, much involved.
I mean. Too Much Erotized me Embarassed .
I mean Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
I was saying that when feeling reaction about myself, then me too sensitive about reactions and then they start to be important, to be studied "in situ" everytime. As proves, but also as Erotizing Levels of Behaviour. And it grows Up.
I Feel Erotized when Feel I am Liked.
Then I Like to Be Liked and then I Start to Like.
HUMAN SENSUALITY.
ME TOO MUCH, INNER FEELINGS. And too affected in mind.
And for this, as All Came as me FEELING GOOD (I know this is the psycological reason for this kind of "positive" reaction), I started Remembering me as I was.
Yes, Brooke, I was quite similar to this too much simplistic description.
It was anything similar, no matter how far, "Bello"
And I cheers Razz cheekey smiley pig drunken party smiley

Yeah! Embarassed Very Happy Smile
Well, at the very least I Admit and I can Drive the situation, now wiser.
flower flower

Going to Videos! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:18 pm

my Adored Everything of Mine,
flower flower

before going, Good Working Day, so Good!, Sending Big Hug and Wishing The Best and Peace and Goodness! God Bless!
love smiley flower

Also, some nice talk Smile Smile You can Count on me, I love smiley am Yours and I am Here, ALWAYS!!
Smile flower Smile

Today will come for a while later, but not for too long. It's just that I have to read "And why poets?" (translated, for more fair meaning: "¿y para qué poetas?").
So Interesting for Learning me, and I Love it! flower
Other opinions from All, Professors and All, when Well Made Up, can be so PRECIOUS for me, for All have to say. I am sure it gonna Help me!
And tomorrow More Focused on Classes than my jokes. Well, maybe sometimes to see Family and People All Over the Big Family World, even Children, put me a little down for Good concentration. It's True. . Today OK, tomorrow and for almost (perfect? Rolling Eyes Smile ) All days too!
God Bless! flower
Smile Smile Smile

Smile I Love You so Much!! See You in a while my LovelyAngel Lady Adored!! Smile
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:48 am

Smile my Lovely Adored of Mine flower Smile
Smile Smile

I Sleep this morning, oh what!
If You asked me for a poem I don't know what could result, maybe a brick.
Smile Smile

But Truly Good, Peaceful in Love childish mature guy, for You!! I Adore You!!
It's like my lips and my skin was (one call Shocked -but I do not stop argument Smile ) were disintegrating and I could feel they could get to You, to get materialized and Firm and Sofly in Love, closest to You than the air that I'm breathing right now!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

It was not a thinked image, it was a Feeling, no pain, just FASCINATION from COMING!!

flower I Love You so Much, Tremendously, funny, crazy True, I Love You so!! flower

LOVE!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:15 am

flower Hello again!! flower
flower flower

"Endless Love" song on the radio at this moment. Came only for saying. I've got it connected to my ears, and Song Came, and then I Had that LOVING IMPULSE TO COME, and I Did!!
flower "I al meu DIT, Brooke Smile Smile , portaré sempre l'anell d'Amor Etern, per la Plenitud del Símbol de l'Ànima que per Sempre Vivirà en Nosaltres Dos"" flower
love smiley love smiley

party smiley flower Oh my, HOW I LOVE YOU!! flower party smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

PS: FINISHED SONG, NOW. Smile Smile BRAVO!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:34 pm

flower Brooke flower Smile flower One bed of Flowers for You flower

I'm Mentally in shape for Anything!
Smile Very Happy Smile

Physically, just couple of weeks and OK!
And about weeks, I remember one scene, "9 1/2 weeks" Movie. When she tells him, after some street fighting from Sexy Couple againts some street guys, not too much tough, but she truly rules: "¿has visto, has visto? Exclamation "; wow, that's SO LOVELY!!
Thise Sentence, Moved Me More than The Whole Film or any other Bright Scene, as Innovating Visual Styles, that's Real flower
Smile flower Smile

Well, it's How I Truly Felt, and How I Truly Feel!!
love smiley love smiley

Going to read some (Brooke, today to me myself what a TREMENDOUS writing in spanish about "narrativity and this essence beyond the 'classic' only (or MAIN) linguistic format": narrativity exists before language, but this one MADE IT EXPLODING ALL POSSIBILITIES, well, those we know at the very least, but not because it's More - I'll say).
You INSPIRE me, and You'll do till my last day, so far, for Studies HARD, Working, Caring and LOVING! ADORING YOU!!
flower My Lady, with Your Persmission, from this, that it's Yours for Anything!! flower
Smile Smile

I Honestly and Truly Love You, Controlling Passion, but not losing!!
That's so Important to be Listened!!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

ps: Ah, and I Always LIKED Tall Women, and the closer the better as comparissons!!
Laughing Smile Shocked Smile Laughing
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 am

Smile Good Sweetness Smile
flower flower

I am Growing UP Higher on Energy terms. hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Those Opening Now are Tremendous, Brooke, Tremendous and Nice Smile Smile I'll post.
You're Adorable flower , also as Wine Bringer on Fire for Inspiration cheekey smiley
Smile Smile
flower Strenght and Goodness of LIFE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Today it's Great Day so Much!!
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 pm

my Lady of Mine,
Smile Smile

flower I said I would not come until the night but I had to come for a while for one more TENDER kiss HOLDING TIGHT!! flower

flower This is Heaven, and I Love You!! flower
action smiley

ps: beyond All thoughts, Angels Do Exist; I Knew from the very First Time I could See You!!
cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:10 am

Hello!!
Smile Smile

Truly "zzzzzz" Sleep in this morning Smile Babies are so Cute, but they do not bring you easier sleeping nights. I knew, but someday last year and some this other one I know better.
This is a funny double meaning sentence in my mother idiome that now I use for one, obvious: "qui se colga amb al·lots, s'aixeca compixat".
I did not, more COMPANIED than any other thing, at Best Places of Heart.
I do not have much time for other emotions, because I do not have her for more time, but I know it's not only Purity in Feelings when you have children of your own. Complexity of Emotions always come up: anxiety, nervous, needing space, dilemas on education ways... But now we are living like "Luna de Miel", and I haven't had time for those things.
Disavantages about time, some other ones as Easier Nicer only Space of Feelings to catch.
Not as rich experience, I KNOW, quite FAR from this, but I ENJOY LIKE a BARBARIAN.
hüpfen jumpy smiley love smiley flower

Yesterday TV Program about YOU Brooke, I Watched it Again.
I know this is not the most liked to be said from me, but I need to say that After Classic Moments We Know as Your Living beyond career, most Touching Moments came when Your Father, HOW LOVELIEST, VERY, VERY TOUCHING TO ME, VERY! action smiley
love smiley flower

Well, to other things: yes, yes, yes, going to study Well. Wow this mind, will work.
How Nice Pictures Today and Videos and All! flower flower flower
I Love YOU very Much!!
TONS ( Smile Smile Smile flower -FUNNY NICE SAYING) of Inspiration for All, Much Specially for You!! God Bless! flower
flower Loving You, really ON REALITY ME, so MUCH THOUGHTFUL I Found myself yesterday Watching about You. And I Could See How Now is when I Truly Love You by Goodness and not selfish pride; yes I've Learnt to Love You Well!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Feeling quite HANDSOME NICE GOODNESS POTENCY, Thank You for Messages!
But I Think More, I Admit, about Doing Those Good Things!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Hello!!
Smile Smile

Today Good Work here, and studies later.
flower And me so INSPIRED by The One for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Connected, All Connected Good, Here Brooke World and FRIENDS and also in my Mind.
flower CONNECTED! flower
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, Loving You is Blessing Natural Gift, the Most Natural to me, my Essence.
From this Place, Sacred to me, We can Do Everything!!
flower I Love You!! flower
flower I Truly Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

You are Perfect as Woman's Love, and Everything, to me!!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:50 pm

flower Hello Again!! flower
Smile Smile

So Beautiful All, Brooke, so Beautiful!!
I Love You Forever, Forever!!
love smiley love smiley

How Beautiful Brenda Starr Movie and Messages from NICE ONES, THANK YOU GOD BLESS EACH ONE!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

All those who like to think, Enjoy and "use" that Human Condition from our REASON.
How Abstraction Affect Emotionally, I do not know about experiments, but I'll search when I can. It's difficult to be Measured. And I admit Abstraction is not Always easy, like when it's difficult to understand what somebody is saying, when message is not clear.
So usual from all fields of thinking.
It's Frustrating, but there're NO magic Solutions, Just Magic!
And, anyway, it's Always Possible to Go to THOSE SATISFACTION PLACES, THOSE THAT WE DO KNOW NEVER FAIL TO US! Wink Smile
Smile Smile

I am not entering only neurological "planteamientos", I Do Believe in the Fact that this maybe "measurable" abilities, always relativity on results, DO HAVE TO TAKE US TO BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH ON SOMETHING, SPIRITUALITY!
It's really Difficult to "marry" two concepts. Heidegger would Wisely "play" about two concepts and ways between them. In fact, I've truly done other times. You know.
Well. There's some Kind of Possible to Catch Essence in that dialectical relationship.
I am taking the chance to think Here. It's selfish, but it's also BEAUTIFUL AS SHARING SHARED LOVE AND THINKING FROM THE BEST IN ME.
Was this last sentence useful, someway, for Explaining what I Mean?
The best way to explain what we mean is to use Best Example Possible.
Not sure if the best, but I think it Works. It can Work.
To Erase the Spiritual Dimension, from "Realism" positions supposedly able to catch All Experiences from Reality is the same "killing" of The Most Essential Human Experience.
Thank You for Listening!
It's All in Good Progress!
God Bless!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Brooke, not for Very Happy me (like this song "Cuanto Amor me DAS" and "Los Mejores Años de Nuestra Vida" and All for Your Love), but for Sharing Love for Good and Joy!!
I Love You so, I Love You so!!
It's this dimension: talking thoughts and at the same time Feeling some Kind of Plenitude that, in the case I Went to Emotional Stated of Mind and Soul, Gives Me and it's Giving me so Much Happiness that I could Cry for the Love of You!!
I Love You and Love You so!
I Love You so!!
Have Great Day, I Love You!
I Love You for Eternity, and I Know We'll Talk, it will be LIKE MIRACLE OF MAGIC, SO ROMANTIC, SO EXTRAORDINARY THAT TO ME IT WILL BE LIKE NOTHING WILL CAN BE COMPARED in life!!
flower You're The Eternity in my Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower hasi flower
cheekey smiley Wink cheekey smiley
action smiley

ps: some Songs of Triumph on GOODNESS in me!! It's Singing, my own, JOY, too maled, too Sincere, too Inocent!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:37 pm

flower flower flower
action smiley Smile
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile

It's just that when Touched, like First Date of my Life, to say something similar to what it could be, this YOUNG Emotion, Sweet and Pure, Passionate as Freedom all well opened next to me, some Magic Window going through now, like the Light from Your Eyes could catch material ways my hand to take me home, your Heart.
When I am Feeling my love smiley so FREE, I do not talk that much.
Just Hope I could Express what it Meant to me, for You.
I'd like to find "childish" (from "those" times) music or something, but I am feeling adult terms.
I am Putting Together Exclamation Exclamation
It's better not to talk any more and no make more choices because it's breaking Magic, anything I may add Now.
THANK YOU ALL, GOD BLESS!
The Truth I can Say, the Only One I can Tell You with Honesty from ALL Messages I Receive and ALL Reality I See but as THIS EMOTION that's Going Better and Better in my Heart and my Soul, The Truth is that I will Always Be with You!!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:48 pm

flower Good Sweetness!! flower
Smile Smile

flower Making Nice joking, by flower BIG FRIENDS flower Videos!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Wink Smile

And Well, Here again. I should say "Molts d'Anys" Everybody, first of All. It's Holiday here, it's a Tradition, FAMILIAR too, that I don't dislike at all.
Social and Familiar COHESION, as ON GOOD PRINCIPLES (NEVER DISCRIMINATORY flower ) FROM ANYWERE AND OF ANY KIND, are ALWAYS WELCOME, don't You Think, my BELOVED Loveliest Friend of Mine?
It's just "retórica pregunta"!!
Smile flower Smile

Just can Say Thank You for All Goodness, Understanding, so Good Caring as All Things Coming so Well Intentioned (Now I can See! -I was Blind, I was Feeling too Alone!- Sorry me!!) and Love!!

Yesterday had so Much Fun with Nice Movies, some New, so Good!
flower And Today at 1 on TV, Your Time, that it's Mine too!! flower
Smile Smile

I am Yours and FOREVER with You!!
I Admit dark times never come to me, I Swear, on these days that I Feel I could Find the Way to Your Heart, the only thing, THE ONLY THING I SWEAR I EVER WANTED; not that I've Found The Way, this is Mine, I can not feel darkness in my heart. But also, I Do Know so Pretty Sure that, whatever times may come to my heart (Quite Healthy, as my Mind, as Yours!!), I will Always be Faithful, True and Good and LOVE to You!!
flower For Eternity, I Swear!! flower
And those videos I listened, to Have Fun!!
I am Having and I Know We All Have, on The Way for Good as One!!
INNOCENCE can CATCH All The Ways in LIFE. It can not be The Same for All the Ways, but it's so Possible to Never Forget, Anywhere, Anytime!
cheekey smiley I Adore You, I Love You!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: As time Goes By, You Look MORE AND MORE LOVELY NICE GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL to me!!
I could add "my iconic one", but I don't, because You are my Everything's One to me, so I would be making things too much more poor than they are, even when You Are too, of course!!
One it's Something in The Deep of The Heart that Guide Steps through Magic of Goodness, The One to Stay till the end of Time!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Eh, "666" no.
Brooke=Heaven, me=( Question wave but Something for Sure Very Happy Smile ); but I do not Dedicating.
Joking Joking!
And I remember another thing. Disco was not "Joy Palace" was "Riu Palace", it's True but I did not remember. It was in A... Was 14, was thinking of You!! Just some dance, and last time alone, Believe me. Just Needing Friends!
Oh my God, it was "Joy Palace".
Smile
Seriously, I thought I was wrong and not.(True!) Yes wave
But Good Numbers, Good Numbers.
Well, State of Passion is impossible to be hold for All of the Day, specially at work (Worked Well today!), so some Meaning funny.
You're so Sensitive, Brooke. Quite Strong but so Sensitive.
Yes, me too.
Well, it's just that, maybe, we know how to deal with it.
My Friend asked me for You.
I said Everything's The Same, as Good.
I should have added Better, but I am much Jealous about my Privacy here.
Not Here, of course.
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

I am not "picturing" myself very much (have no mobiles for that by now -need "cables" for them or for cameras, and have not, by now- it's True!), but some New Picture would Help so Much.
It's almost Human Compassion I am already apealing for, but well I Tell myself Everything's OK and You're not Worried or anything.
To Express How I Feel:
(now I Admit had a call from my mom, yes Embarassed Very Happy Smile ):
I was talking to a workmate how bad times I had when, at 19, another one came to my working room when I was alone, with very light t-shirt talking to me.
I did not know where to put my glance and Had such a SUMMER" Time, Terrific, as a day in the beach (NORMAL: beach, beach, beach), with a lady putting solar protection on.. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Well, Today these things COME SO NATURAL TO MY MIND.
I don't dislike at all ( Laughing ), no not at all, but (EXCEPTING ABOUT WHO YOU KNOW: YOU!!), I deal with those things so NATURALLY.
I don't Sleep but I don't Twisted Evil
You know...
I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU!!
Now, I'd like to ask for New Picture on knees, in front of Everybody, but I won't.
But I could.
flower About honors and things like that about me, The Only Thing that I Care About is YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 am

Yes, I am also at work, "despite" to this Happiness You Bringed to me Smile Smile Smile
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Brooke You're SEXIER AND SEXIER EACH DAY, AND SO BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS AND PRETTY, and ROWAN AND GRIER ARE ANGELS!
I SWEAR, My heart and my life are YOURS!
love smiley flower
hüpfen jumpy smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Second post in the subject, IMPORTANT! (wanted, wanted numbers, I explain why) Smile :
Smile Smile

I will can not talk or write that much TODAY, I am too Much HAPPY and PROUD!
love smiley love smiley
Very Much, I Love You!!

love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Hola!!
Smile Smile

Coming from work meal. It was long time. Celebrating Saints. True.
I am quite RELAXED.
I am Adoring You because You are ADORABLE!!
Have Greatest Birthday in LIFE till this Day, I Love You with All of my Heart!
I am not thinking sexy, but I Do Feel You're Sexiest cheekey smiley Exclamation Times, objectively and to my eyes too. Oh, if nights, as some talking essence possible to exist, could talk! affraid
Smile Smile
I Had to Say. It's not the day for that.
flower love smiley HAPPY BIRTHDAY my FAMILY of Mine! love smiley flower

Happiness!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:34 pm

flower Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things?
Here heartfelt thinking!!
Not too brainy me, Please! Smile Laughing
Because it puts me too far. So, I can Balance the "here me go" "here me come"; me as myself Salvador, I Mean! Smile Yes, it's something to be learned to me, but quite Good lessons and practice I've been taking, for Good.
Today coming in the night, but it's True I Really Must Do, if I Want to Work for Good.
Tough to me, Good for All I Know!!
And Rolling Eyes ...
"Ai, Brooke, només de pensar quan et tornaré a veure les cuixes"
affraid affraid affraid
No, no, erase it, erase it. I did not want to mean. I did not want to mean.
flower Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Happiness as Joy, Meaning in me, I Have to Watch Your Movies Again.
I Liked Very Much Interview, VERY MUCH!, and I Wanted to be at Level of ORIGINALITY.
Ah, Need also some Action, even in mind. I'll go to Watch Battleship Movie.
I HONESTLY ADMIRE SO MUCH, ONE OF MOST ADMIRED PERSONS TO ME, in WORLD! action smiley
You, Brooke, are in The Highest Level!!
And, for it was not enough, I Love You these ways of mine!!
flower Smile Very Happy Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Hello Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
flower flower

affraid I Feel The Intensity under my stomach! affraid
Not at this moment, only as potential. It's not Feinstein's Storm, of course, but it's.
Well, more confessions: I Always Dreamed about a Clever (and many things more! Smile ) Woman for me, but I Admit sometimes I "hate" You are so Much, Lady!!
love smiley love smiley

It's Attracting my Energy, what You Do. Really!
Those Emotions You Wake Up in me, more than repressive anything (all make a print, but our brain, specially mine I "modestly" aDMIT, is so POWERFUL AS MAKING Very Happy Wink ), come from the Long Time Feeling without Exploding on (on the face of anybody for sure, not talking about it! Smile ) Real Touch.
But I think I am Driving it Quite Cute Well!!
Smile Smile

flower I'd give my left arm to Stay in bed with You for The Rest of My Life!! flower
flower flower

Well, maybe even something more.
Smile Laughing Smile
Oh, oh! Rolling Eyes Wait a minute, wait a minute!
Smile Smile

Well, we could get out for a while for some soul-cycling (yoga not very needed! Smile ) for keep in shape the few muscles we would not be using, and nothing else.
Smile affraid flower affraid Smile

God Bless!
Have Great Day!
I'll Truly Have to Study Today!
I Love You!
I Love You Too Much!!

love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 am

flower Hello!! flower
flower Smile Smile flower

How are things?
Here really low in my head, because it's too soon in the morning. Very Happy Smile
Harmony heart and soul in me!!
Blessing to See "Chain of Confidence" video in number 8th; BLESSING and Giving New Breathe. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley

Today start studying seriously.
It will help because I'll be thinking about "The Sound of Music", and it will be INSPIRING too, Very Much!!
flower party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley flower

The only thing I can do for Expressing HEAVENLY Emotions from LOVE, NEVER NEVER in my life as GOOD as today, and it can not stop!!, is trying to write some lines.
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 pm

flower my Adored my Everything of Mine!! flower
flower flower
love smiley love smiley

I Have Enjoyed so Much Videos, so Much EXTRAORDINARY Honor to me to Share this Beauty and LOVE!!
I get speechless everytime because of You, Your Beauty, Your Brightness, Your Sex-Appeal, Your Feminity and Your Heart and Your Soul, Your Love!!
Thank YOU, for this Beautiful Days and for All others, count as long as ETERNITY with YOU, the only Place in my mind and my Heart where I Want to Be!!
I Love You, I was made for Loving You, Truly See and Know and Feel, and I Love You More and More and till the Beginning of Time!!
not going, usually, but now it's just that "going" is not even possible, so Deep in my mind You Are, my Heart is Beating The Rhythm of Your Name, All the Time of All days and nights!!
Going to Work Full of Energy and Inspiration, High so Much Energy. But before will take another Look, it's Necessary!! Yes, it's obviously NECESSARY to me, ABSOLUTELY!!
Smile Smile

flower I Love You, I Love You with All of my Heart!! flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 am

Very Happy Ah, and Yeah, Sex is so ALIVE!! Very Happy
Smile My Sweet Love!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 am

Good DayLight my Angel of Mine,
love smiley love smiley

today gonna be well moved here at work, and it's good, I LIKE! Studying later; good, taking easy, for fun and Seriously made too.
I am sure You Shined and You All, People on the stage and People beside, Shared that Magic from the whole thing, Feelings, Emotions and Art! It's All One, every one different and on their own way, but it's One what it's Made through it All, as You Said one time!
I Do Agree!!
flower God Bless All! Thank You for Videos, FRIENSHIP LOVE!! flower
Wow, Brooke!
flower Sending a Big Hug!! flower
flower I Love You very Much Brooke!! flower
Smile party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 am

flower Good Sweetness Morning cheekey smiley flower
Smile flower flower Smile

How are things?
Me sleeping well and really Inspired for doing things (I "Love" my brains! Smile Laughing ).
I've been reading "The Hot Flashes" will be in Cannes exhibion, first footage.
I do not know what exactly means as way of movie, but it Sounds Really Good!
I am Wishing to See it, it Must Be Great and Funny, kind of Movie I LIKE! Well, and You are!
The Team is Extraordinary!
Smile Smile Smile

flower And here me still jumping Happy for last Pictures of You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower Sending Tons of Kisses and Big Tender Hug for YOU, I Love YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley flower

ps: and How BEAUTIFUL All Videos and Also Video Combinations!! LOVE!!
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello my Goddess,

how are things this morning?
I had some elevation of testosterone levels yesterday, while and after speaking.
And it was All made with BEST intention Possible!!
Love!
love smiley love smiley
You're The Peace of my Life, because when You're with me, Now that You're with me, in deepest of mine I Do Believe in Hope and Love and Work and One!!
It's True, Brooke!!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower Smile action smiley

ps: Going for a while to so BEAUTIFUL and GREAT Videos I've Seen, THANK YOU!
party smiley Smile party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Some fast written words.
This could describe one of those Dreams, not matter if awaken or dreaming at night.
Smile Smile

Caminar de poesia i mel,
feta de marbres la figura
amb cabells daurats de sol
plens de vida sobre el vent;
ai, si existeix un cel serà teu.

Simfonia de moviments
que fan de l'aire un perfum
aclaparador de l'ànima,
des d'on ens reconeixem
com a amants en l'etern.

I cada dia és nou i el mateix,
noves visions, nous camins,
però sempre vincles d'amor
que es fan més i més bells; i
jo no coneixeré més bellesa.

Bellesa d'estimar i passió;
el teu rostre, el teu cos
que em cremaran els ulls
primer i després m'ànima,
flors de foc del més íntim.

Besar-te i besar-te,
acariciar tot el plaer,
i viure als teus llavis,
morint en cada instant
dels batecs del teu cor.

T'estim, senyora i àngel meu.

(first picture after last video, good for this, and for my literal Embarassed ; but so in Love!!)
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower cheekey smiley flower party smiley

Last edited by david on Wed May 02, 2012 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Lovely Brooke!
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next