Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lovely Brooke!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:28 am

Another one,

I ella li dirà: sí, t’estim!,
i ell li besarà els cabells
mentre l’abraça fort al cor.
Pels amants units a la vida
no hi ha distàncies ara,
entre l’enyorada esplendor
que commou l’aire que xiula
i l’amor, la natura i el vent.

I Do think it's True, as much as Heart and Mind, when They Get The Touch as One, know no distances between their Emotions.
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:54 am

Hello, my Beloved,
flower flower

how are things?
Here very Good, Peaceful Time, it's True! It's True!!
Had Good Sleeping Night and Rest!
Hope You Liked poems and funny compositions, it was all made for You, from the love smiley Exclamation
love smiley love smiley

I Love You so Much, I've Learnt to Do the things.
I Know You're not appearing on these days to my eyes, I can say nothing because I don't neither (what I said about photo-mobile phones is True!), because other Messages I See and it's Love!!
I See All things and Circumstances, and I also See almost All my mistakes, the big and those not so big.
Here only Funny and Calm!!
It's gonna be a Good Time Here and We'll Have Fun and Joy!!
flower God Bless! flower
How Beautiful Life is. When half Sleep in the morning, I just have to get out my door and Look at the sky and green of trees or birds singing. Then I do not need anything else to make my brain understand.
But I'll tell You a "secret": I was knowing before. I Dreamed with You, and it was so Fine and Romantic, it's True!!
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I do not regret yesterday's words, I am sure they will Help; All I Want is Your Happiness and Peace! I Love YOU too Much!! cheekey smiley Exclamation
flower party smiley flower

for my state of mind, I think it's gonna be a Peaceful day today!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
action smiley

h

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:17 pm

And tomorrow (All I Say Here is TRUE!), REAL CALM HOLY DAY!
I Love You, Lady of my Heart, my Beloved of Mine!!
FRIENSHIP YOU CAN ALWAYS COUND ON ME!
I Love You, no conditions, and for this there's this True Feeling of Joy for Life and for Achievements, for those done and for those for come!!
flower You're so Beautiful, so Beautiful; and I Love You!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
hasi action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

How are things?
I took a day from vacation, it's a "P-7", real name; for easier making things today.
And Well, Here I am Very Happy Smile
I KNOW YOU LOVE ME (I know You do not hate me!), I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!
flower So I Have to Come!! flower
flower flower flower
Smile Smile

It's True, what I said yesterday. Each day more and more caring about Bringing some Playful Happiness and Love Here, it's like Forgetting myself so easy not pretending at all.
And Music is just my Atmosphere of Mine, nothing of meanings or "movieclips" of Mine.
Smile Smile

I am Loving You, You'll Always Got me, and I will Always Be with You; it would have been so Fantastic to talk each other like NORMAL PEOPLE FRIENDS.
Today I am more thinking of it than any other thing.
You Know, when I used to watch your tapped Movies there was a Big Fastuous Preliminars Ceremony.
It was Truly Heaven's Preparing to be Met!!
As I was Preparing the Decoration of Air with You ( Smile Smile ), I was Feeling Everything because I already Knew All I was Going to See.
Those years are so Beautiful to Remember.
And You See, almost 27 (at the very least, because not conscious Emotions I've Always Admited to Exist before, but it was All so out of sense to my too many times too much thoughful "on my own" ( Smile ) thoughts - I'd truly like to know what You Think about my Thinking, about Existence, Philosophy and those things, do You Like it? I'd Truly Like to Talk about with Smart Person as You my Love= All things to me!); almost 27 years and Here We've Found.
Alfter a lifetime (including my very particular under "the view" me - it's Tough! Cool ) I Honestly FEEL it All Did Worth it!!
Also, to See those Words, Dedication and Faces of Friendship is so BEYOND ALL POSSIBLE PRIZES in Life! God Bless!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

For last thing to say, just by now for sure ( Laughing ), the True Fuel for my Breathing Dreams and Living is this Certainty on Hope that We'll FRIENDLY CALM MEET Again!!
Me, at the very least ( Smile Smile ) so Much in Love!!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
tongue smiley
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:00 pm

And if You asked me what the Sweetness is, I could only tell You that Sweetness is You!
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Smile flower Hello!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

There's Magic in the net!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

I am breathing, I've taken the morning easy, and it started working.
I Need.
It's just that I Felt so unreal me at night when I'm without You, Feeling so Much Lost, no shields no deffensive mechanisms, anything to protect myself at night.
It was the most scaring as NON "PROTECTION by Myself" Moment in my life.
I say the Truth.
It's just that I am not very used to stay like this.
And it was that big, the Needing. No thinking as other times about kisses, caresses, touching or those things. It was so Into my Mind and my SOUL, yes my SOUL, the Deepest I've ever Felt in my life.
And it scared me so Much.
I was not driving this car at all! affraid
I had to CATCH with a couple of mine to Recover from that DEEPEST EMPTINESS THAT COULD ONLY BE FULFILLED BY YOU NEARER TO ME THAN SKIN WOULD LET YOU AND ME STAY TOGETHER.
flower flower

flower Oh, Brooke!! flower
flower flower

Oh my, I'll FINALLY HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I LOVE YOU!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

The Good News are that JOKES TRULY WORK!!
It's Blessing for Health on these days!!
I wanted to go for a haircut today, but "visto lo visto", I'll have to think about it a little more!!
Smile Wink Smile

This Heart is Yours!!
I am Feeling The Same MISTERY HEAVEN'S PLACE FOR YOU, like the First Time I Saw You, and I am Loving You More than Ever in Life!! And I CAN CATCH THE PEACE FOR YOU!!
I'll Do All You Want, because I can and I Love You!!
flower You're my Angel, REMEMBER, NEVER FORGET IT!! flower
Smile Wink
It's Beautiful Day, gonna work!!
But do not go too far from, because I'll Find You!! Very Happy Smile
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Hello!!!!!
flower

Please, do not think my nakedness is Making me COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY CALM, I am not Perfect, and I am so Sorry for Having to Insist on it time after time (Please!) Smile ; and well, I am so used to selfmade everything.
It's been taking time to get used, and it's a Neverending Process to be Learnt, All Together, Creating and Re-creating what it was not OK made up.
Brooke, You've Put my feet on Earth and You've Been Making me Feel Such an Extraordinary Emotion, so Deeply Human inside of Mine, that All is LIKE Gift to me, and I don't want to Run to any other place but Your Heart!!
YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL, SO BEAUTIFUL that I could cry.
love smiley love smiley

But not! party smiley Smile ( Laughing )
I Seriously SWEAR FOR THE MOST SCARED We Gonna Have Tons More of Fun, I SWEAR, MY ANGEL OF MINE!!
If my Hearts Beats Like Human is Only Because of You!!
cheekey smiley I Love You, can You listen, I Love You!! cheekey smiley
If I was You, I'd start to prepare for tonight!!
Smile Very Happy love smiley love smiley Very Happy Smile
tongue smiley
flower action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Brooke,

I Do Agree.
I Love You but.
1) I've got my own Family and Life
2) Good bye, just because I Love You!!

I Do Agree.
Smile Smile

And also, I know that all I can study from now on, as Penetration on Concepts of Existence (I will never talk about my private life Here, never -I can do nothing about being listened or watched on other places); my Penetration will can not Be the 1/12 Deep as would be by Staying those Naked Loving Ways: FREEDOM OF THE CHILD=FREEDOM OF MIND=FREEDOM, COMPLETE, FOR MECHANISMS OF CREAVITY OF MIND (this is my experience, subjective); but I'll Do what I said.
Why?
Because I will Demonstrate Much More by these ways, about what I've been saying or Expressing by Multiple ways about Innate Predatory Instincts of Human.
By All said, Structure that I Catched Thanks, I Admit, to This Free Imagination and Ass of Mine ( Smile 9, and by this, I Will Say Many Things Up, those that I Needed as probably the LIVING CONSECUENCES because of Truth I've been saying.
Smile
But I Insist, DO NOT NEED ANYTHING FROM COMUNICATION. BROOKE, YOU CAN ALSO LOOK AT ME ANGRY OR BY RAGE, it's OK, I am not afraid from it.
Believe me!
And I will not attack, I Swear!
Those things I listened from Sacred History, "people who do not love me more than their own children do not deserve me", I do Not agree at all.
And, for Sure, MUCH MORE THANKFUL IF I AM NOT TOLD AT ALL THAN IF I AM, FROM NOW ON, BELIEVE ME, I WILL STAY!
Which Ways?
Ah, this is The Emotion of Living, Evolution.
We can All be Real Traitors to Instincts.
You'll All See in me, and See How I've Got Victory on HUMAN LOVE CONTROL!
Not the Pope or Saint Augustin, but Quite Near.
flower love smiley action smiley

ps: maybe those ways I will also be able to increase my sexual life.
Very Happy
I do not think it can happen by now.
It's really secondary thing. Potency is still Alive in me. And when I Grow old and it goes away from me, I will Still Think and Feel I've Done The Right Thing, at last.
Smile

Brooke, I Love You, Good bye!!
flower How Much Wise! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:41 pm

wave
Don't worry, I'll come for a while before going this morning.
You Lovely, You Free Feet and All, YOU'RE A LADY, ALWAYS, WHEREVER AND ALSO TO ME!!
party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley
flower cheekey smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Smile Hello my Angel of my Life!! Smile
Smile love smiley Smile

How are things by there, Here?
Music listening it's More about Spirit and Melody and Sound than exactly lyrics, You Know, my Love!! Smile Smile
It's guy romanticism of mine, some king ways are impossible to completely erase, as part of Nature.
But The Only Reason of my Life as Truth is You, my Lovely Brooke!!
It's Soul Calling, it's till the last piece of me that calls for You!!
So, PEACEFULLY (Honest Peace!), I am Loving when I come.
Not exactly that for many times, when out of here I miss You.
Now I do not recreate, now I Do Live this Story of Love.
You Know I'd catch my heart to give You if You Needed.
But Now those Feelings about Lost and Losing I am ERASING from my mind, almost reseting my memories, so True.
It's All Working Here Up, inside of this place called my head.
So Good Working: THE BEST WORKING TIMES IN LIFE, I SHOULD ADMIT, AND I DO, I DO!!
love smiley love smiley

I could say You can not imagine and bla, bla, bla; but I just say that it's so difficult to imagine this DIFFERENCE between Now and Yesterday, in my heart, worse than times anybody could see me angry. It was so difficult, those times on The ABSOLUTE Missing Totally out of hope. I had to change myself to survive. Not sure if counscious ways or not, or both, but I did.
And since then, things have CHANGED so Much in my heart and Much More into my head.
I am being successful as good looking Normal ways, Brooke.
I Like, but how to compare now this to KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU?
There's no comparisson possible.
I am the closest I can remember to HAPPINESS, in life.
Feeling You so Close to me, that's the only secret for this health I've got.
God Bless You All!
Brooke, Brooke, How Beautiful is TRULY BECOMING THE LIVING OF MINE!!
I am Staying Holding Tight with You, tonight!!
I Love You, Infinite, I Love You!!
cheekey smiley cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:17 pm

It's OK, this is Fine, me got Calm!!
Big Hug to the Moon, enduring Tender till Touching flower the Sky!!
flower flower flower flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:54 pm

my Angel of Mine my Endless Love,
flower flower

from videos, watched or just seen as "poster-front page", came to mind scene from TBL: "entonces, ya no estás enfadado conmigo?"
And I Feel like, affraid Oh my God, and just Need to read my heart to find words.
My angel, how could I ever be angry with You!!
I can not be angry with You!!
A little frustrated ( Smile Smile - Laughing ) is possible thing , but only this, that's All, my Beloved of Mine!!
All I am telling You is True, All!!
I Love You!!
Well, not necessary in a tropical island, in Real Life, I Love You!!
God bless You for this Goodness You're Bringing to my Heart each time I Think of You!!
Have Great Day, my Love, and Beautiful Rest for Inspirational Days! I Love You!
cheekey smiley I Love You!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Brooke my Love,

I will come back again in a while.
I can not add anything to a PERFECT Day in my life, ouf cheekey smiley Smile , You can Believe How Much Beauty Touched today my Heart, THANK YOU! action smiley
Just coming today (one among Eternity Together! flower ) for big Nice Kiss and Hug!
I Love You so, Brooke my Everything of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
Smile Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:31 am

Brooke, One poem. In català. I Know You understand and I can say Much More.

Sentir l’alliberament de l’ànima,
poder recordar com era al principi
amb batecs recollits d’allà mateix,
d’un allí que és ser el primer dia.

Mig assegut a un parc, a on nins
corren, salten I juguen feliços
fent-hi sons pares amb la visió,
el meu cor s’obri a la llibertat.

Alenades que emplena la il•lusió,
voltes i voltes dels meus sentits
en un cercle de puresa, avençant
com un ocell de l’amor i el temps.

Puc recórrer espais gairebé infinits
mentre segueixo l’estel d’uns ulls
per sobre de l’aire purament obert
que l’horitzó blau en diu l’eternitat.

Tot és ja canviat per sempre,
ara no res tornarà a ser igual;
recuperat més del que abans tenia
en aquest racó quan caminava sol.

I ha tornat, l’amor com a ànima;
i tornarà la passió i, mentre parlo,
dir es fa passat del futur present.
La música m’emplena el record.
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Brooke, Lady, hand on love smiley flower

this I Swear, echos of past wars, through so many different ways and times, for all my life, out and inside of me: mostly about me in front of the outside, me Rebel against All, nothing making the sense of mine -so crazy too intense intentions for dominating when Deepest of Human or, better said, to Get that Wise Place, Means to be Naturally Brave Enough to Accept Reality as Something that it's Part of Us All, as Us All are Part of it, by Evolution.
To Want to Make things Better -I could name couple of Innocent countries Having Such Terrific BAD times, like Somalia or other places where People Suffer, or any other Beings which Nature and Existence is Blessing Gift the Same- does not mean to become like a little Hitler myself.
I was!
How Much I've Changed Thanks to my Incoming Here, Brooke!!
Mature Degree is, I have to not modestly ways admit, so High from me.
Nobody Understands All, it's True, but I have to say I had never thought I could ever Reach that place where I am Now.
Brooke, I Swear, I am Going to Work for those things We Do Believe, and so many People too.
I have to make my knowledge deeper and deeper, and to share it, more Honestly and Sincerely and Wisely, day by day.
Why?
Genetic Instinct, Maturity, my own personal Knowing of all what is Needed in this Beautiful World, Statistics and Facts going on day by day...
I Have not lost from my sight my finish-lines, as Mental Spirituality I Want to Achieve, for me and for Good and for All.
And Your Wings are those who can Lead me There. The Wings of Your Love.
Why did we fight so much before, Brooke?
It seems incredible to me now.
And this I will say it's known but I will be honest enough to say: I am fighter born and made, and also like some kind of veteran from living, with all those things that means. All put together make circuits of my brains sometimes get too easily started, when it's not the time for that.
Also, and though what it may seem, this is very Important: my Typical male Instincts to make or, better said, to TRY, You Stare cheekey smiley Exclamation at me, as Much and as High as I "modestly" ( Smile Very Happy Smile ) can!!
I Love You so, Brooke, it's hurting and it's Making me Want to Stay Alive, and to Share all Beauty, which is so Real, that Lives inside of me.
(Well, external beauty is obvious too, don't YOU All Agree, ladies and, why not!, gentlemen? Smile Wink Wink Wink Smile - flower love smiley action smiley )
Oh, Brooke, I'll try to write couple of lines in my idiome, mother's.
Brooke, it's True, mother was quite Good to me. Well, maybe trying to catch too much attention and protective, it's True, but there were Real Reasons for the second thing too. Anyway, she did not spent that much time with me neither, as my father. She was usually more with the little one of the Family, who always claimed for more attention.
It's OK, don't Worry Please, Lady.
Now You're in my Life, ouf, Brooke, I am Feeling The Most Fortunate Person in the World!!

ps: this, me tongue smiley , is Yours, Eternal Love!! Sorry be for not always (ehem, "always") stand to the good level at my DEEP and FREE and SINCERE and PURE Love for You!!
This Kid is Growing, Brooke, I Promise to You!! action smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Smile Razz You're my Heaven!! Razz Smile
love smiley love smiley
Very Happy flower Very Happy
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:10 pm

my Adoration of Mine,
flower flower

going to have some launch, and coming back for a Nice, Happy While, so in Love!!
You're Amazing!!

party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley
tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Very modest poem for Birthday.
Hope You like it, Brooke. action smiley

There’s an innate sweetness in those eyes
that made me feel like I was going heaven
for the first time I could see, my living guide.
And, here, still Innocence becomes a child
when I get to touch some delicate paradise
in that smile of an angel, a swan on the sky.
Impossible to forsake, to forget or to leave,
my Sacred truth of those eyes when smile.
love smiley love smiley
Smile Cool Smile
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Ah,

and it's OK about All Animals from NATURE Here, and Everybody too.
Counting Up from Zero from Now.
In fact, it was just Loneliness what it was hurting me.
Well, and I have to watch "Freaked" in Youtube this weekend.
Obviously, not mixing emotions.
Like sitting on some comfortable place and talking about.
Critics are not my strongest side.
Have Great Day All!
love smiley flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:37 am

Brooke,

only one moment.
I can only think about the moment I'll Meet You again.
It's anxiety and it's Much More Joy because it's gonna be Tremendous.
The Truth:
If it had been another kind of circumstances (WELL KNOWN CIRCUMSTANCES), I Swear my Natural Pulsion not Embarassed at all was to Take You in my arms and Go out some place.
Well, this is not possible in any kind of circumstance, but You Know what I Mean.
I was limited and SelfLimited much more, for All.
These things are True.
And Now, through circumstances: I Think of the Moment when I Meet You again as a Prize to Achieve for myself, selfish, and How, whatever circumstances may be, How I'll be able to Nice little Talk, at the very least, Relaxed in Love, Controlling High Passion.
And I Admit that even more than about it, I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU, WHAT YOU, WHAT YOU NEED!
Forever PEACE and FRIENDSHIP and PURE LOVE I am going to Bring You Here!!
And I am getting too Emotioned, even now here.
Well, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

ps. Yesterday's night the only thing that could consolate me a little was to look to the sky. And I was feeling like fire thunders through all my body as I was Thinking of You.
Some shower felt really Good!
I Had Great Rest!
And I Think of You!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Thank You for All, them All Made from Heaven!! Love!
love smiley love smiley
hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley flower party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:44 pm

flower Brooke flower
flower Smile Smile flower

Good for Great Sportive news cheers .
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, I am saying this just for Caring, as I am not sure if I'll come later, because I'll probably Have to take time for Human Care.
It's just for saying good-bye to my Beloved dog Xim.
I'm Fine, but her mom not so much.
It's very sad, but I am thinking more about He and She.
Focused on it, and do not have time to feel very much.
It will be OK. Seriously, I am Peaceful (and sad) about it. One of these days I'll Tell something about, He was so Good.
He will Have a Good REST! tongue smiley
Thank You, because All will be MUCH EASIER through a BEAUTIFUL DAY LIKE THIS!
I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS FRIENDSHIP AND CARE, and ALL TOGETHER it's ONE!
love smiley flower Smile

ps: In any case, You can be Sure I'll come for a while before going today, just One Hug!
Smile love smiley Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Brooke,

Smile only One Hug, for some Energy!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 pm

my Adored,

I just came for just one Touching Hug and Kiss.
I'm working, but it's Too Much Good!!

Have to come later after work to Watch those MAGICAL Videos.
Smile Thank You, I Love You!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Brooke,

Now that We are Children SERIOUSLY in Love, I Honestly think some songs are too much pride about who "sings" ( Smile tongue smiley ).
It's just some Playing Love, but I Want to Make this Such a Peaceful and Tender Place for You that I Had to say!!
BIG HUGGING TIGHT KISS!!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: Gently at your feet, my Lady!! It's Love!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Lovely Brooke!
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next