Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lovely Brooke!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:58 pm

When I imagine possibility of You disliking me or hating me, All Dreams fall down, Illusion goes out of me. I only NEED, NEEDED AS HELL -AS HANSOME I AM-, You Like me!
I can post videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmz38ie_n5A&feature=feedlik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4pRK7OLDxo

So, what can we do along with it?
Smile Smile

Well, counting years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHczkqnkYDc

Ah, that's another one thing, much better!! Wink
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 pm

And I will not try to capture You, as Prince's Uncle or Antonio Banderas in "Átame" or movies like that; I Wanted to Feel Your Freedom!
Very Seriuosly, Brooke, and anybody Friend's too, only Need a sign (not injures LOL Smile to Stop talking too much. All I've been doing till Today was for Good, but We All Know Truth from Reality as Living Times of the Day by Day, as History Came; I Know my Place, not for my own wills, but for Truth! And I Understand, and the only thing I do not Want to do is Disturbing, the Last thing I Want to Do is disturbing, or hurting. Last verb is the Real Nightmare to me! All I say may sound dramatic, but understand me, it's echo all I can hear in this moment, different situation to all before. wave Smile
I REALLY CARE, and about my own words very much too! flower
But I will Love You for Eternity!! flower
Wise, Peace! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

PS: May I change more and more for the Good Living? I'll Try!
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Hello, my Beloved!!
Smile flower Smile

This is the best moment of the day to me.
Brooke, this is not for fun. Have You Looked at the 32 seconds (that's what it longs in the video) travelling from "Pretty Baby", well looked?
It's Terrific and Amazing!
I think it's One of the Best in Cinema! Well, that's what I Think!
That Vulnerability and Strenght put together in Violet, as one can See as She walks to Bellocq's house... Beyond words, Brooke!
I know this is not a place to critic Cinema, but I've just Seen it and I Think it's just Fascinated me more than ever!! Bravo, Brooke!

I've been gone out of place from the morning now, but I had to say it!

Speechless!
Do not want to talk too much, at the same time!

Happy or Sad, as Song from "The Addams Family" says?
So MUCH CONFINDENT ABOUT IT: HAPPY!!
love smiley love smiley flower

It's just not the fact I would transport your suitcases with my sweet hands for a lifetime, it's the Miracle I would transport them and All for Eternity!!
What the...
All nice things I've saying are just because...
Because I want to See New Pictures of You!!
I've just said it!
Smile Smile

Yes, yes, You'll have Apolo Jays Pictures from the Sunday!
Ah, serious, this is so tiring!
cheers bounce hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley

Had to say those stupidities, You know me now... wave And I have to admit that after Loving You (very far from it, that's True) this is probably what I Enjoy the most!!

Brooke, how could be to me living for 20 years or more with You? Would I still think You are not real and just a Miracle then?
PROBABLY!
Smile Smile

Hope it was some fun, what I said. I tried to be the party smiley action smiley for You!!
God Bless You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 am

Brooke!!

With blue and red fire burning inside, surrendering it with a blanket of deep blue and some smiles, I am Feeling how I am Depending on somebody more than I ever did in my life. I mean, How I Need to Feel NEAR to You, and to See You, anyways, and to Listen to You, and to Feel You!!
This Fever, could ever stop?
If I had been making Love to You for more than 20 years, day by day, many times a day, would this fever stop?

I am being Really Tough, for saying this, and even more for Handling!
I left my computer night, mainly because I Coud Clearly SEE How TERRIFICALLY AND BADLY CRAZY I was turning on, so Bad for Good and for Love! Because of this Longing!
This longing filter is the one always there in the past, even when I did not know it, and all things in my life were always going through this. For this I finally could get real ill.
Now Longing is Harder and much more Conscious for me, but someway it has changed.
I do not Feel it like Hell, HELL AS THE WORST PLACE POSSIBLE IN UNIVERSE OF NEWTON/EINSTEIN OR IN UNIVERSE OF GOD, THE SAME; I Feel it like Pain, but "nothing" further than this human emotion.
The answer to that question: Surviving Soul by the Hope!!
There's Nothing to be Touched with my hands, it's Just this Special and not material Hope!!

On this, and for Your BEAUTY as Heaven Made for me, I LIVE Well, and I will Survive here till the day I die.
I Want to Live, and I've got Ilussions for Doing Good things I did not do before; like Peaceful and Wise Search for Life, in books, in people and in my mind!!
All by Your Soul and Your Heart, and Your Eyes and Your Smile too!!
I Love You with All of mine!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 am

And the last thing I had to Do Here today was this:

I Apologise to All those People I talked about Here in this place. Maybe it's coincidence, but I Honestly think All those People I Named Here, I Think They are Bright and GOOD People!
So I am very Sorry for things I had to Do, I Know INTENTIONS=GOODNESS; I KNOW!
Well, maybe it's not just coincidence, and it's Because this World, Everywhere, is Gracefully being Hold by Tons of GOOD PEOPLE!
That's How I Honestly think!
I only Hope You may Understand why I did all I did! I had to!
There's NOTHING, not at all, broken; I think these Situations must Bring to us All much more Hope than before!
From the Bottom of my Heart, I AM VERY, VERY SORRY!
Let's fight All Together for Justice, Peace and Love!
love love smiley flower action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Not many words today, just THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU, and I LOVE YOU!!

Tomorrow Thursday, try for photos. Today could not post any other by the web imaging. Not feeling pressure, but I know all i want is to Express Peace and Love, quite Real now!!
You Made Magic, Brooke!!
As the song says, "Everybody knows that it's Alright"!! Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:38 pm

This is photos day for me. Shocked Mad /"Well, shut up and come on" Very Happy
Smile Smile

I Like to Know You Know me!! It's Peace!
You Touch All in me, there's not a place in my heart where You do not have bringed Your Light, and it's Like it could grow up to the Top of the Sky, when I Modestly, and Believing in the True, Think of You!!
I Love You!!
God Bless You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Just a little moment before I am going for coming back IMMEDIATELY!!
Now I can not See Anything but this Love!!
I am Feeling so Tender that I haven't could see that BIG FUNNY VIDEO from today, so MOVED!!
But I am Doing, I would not miss that for Anything. Well, excepting for Your LOVE!!

PS: Energy and Peace, I am Feeling at the same time for the VERY FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!! This Love's Passionate, and Heavenly Dreams and Real and Pure!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm

My Beloved Brooke,

It's One's Peace Here about ALL Friends! NICE PEOPLE, THANK YOU, FROM THE HEART!
love love smiley flower Smile

Brooke, Yesterday and Today, Touching the Sky again!
As I said, I can not go to See "The Addams Family", and it's Sad but this is not the end; and I Know We'll Meet again in first Thing I can Go to See, and I Admire You, as You Know Well, so Much; I Lost All sense of Selfconscience when I Looked and Listented to You on Stages!!
Sorry for talking about the same again.
My Soul is crying for the BEAUTY!!
I REALLY WISH FROM THE HEART EVERYTHING'S OK TO YOU FROM ME NOW, I WISH THAT WITH ALL MY HEART!
HAPPINESS AND PEACE, AND THIS LOVE THAT..!!
Smile Smile Smile
love smiley

I am Sending All the Love in me, by a Kiss that will go through the evening's air to You!!

PS: You are Bringing All Illusion and Hope I thought I had Lost FOREVER in my Life!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Brooke,

I did not know anything about what and Where was the Love at 2008 and part of 2009 times; do You Really Think I'd have been the same?
I am Human, Mind had almost destroyed my heart...
If Something Really Happened, I SWEAR I NEVER KNEW!
I DON'T WANNA DIE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT DID HAPPEN!

It's Difficult to Explain, I was Playing the Game I thought You Wanted, but Never Really Believed You could Feel Something, Real, for me; COULD NEVER IMAGINE!
AND AS I WAS SO BLINDLY IN LOVE, I TOOK THE GAME, AND PLAYED!
That's All, the Truth!
We have to close that time, Someday, Together!

I AM NOT PLAYING AT ALL ON THESE DAYS!
JUST TALKING AND MAKING BY THE HEART, AND ALWAYS SHOWING UP THE TRUTH I FEEL, AT THE VERY LEAST THE WAY I FEEL IT FROM THE HEART!!

Since yesterday, when I said for Sure I can not go to See "The Addams Family", I've got a pain in my stomach, NERVES!
Hope You can Understand, do not need to talk about material things, that You and me do not like that much!!
I don't know How You are Feeling Now!
No new Pictures or Videos from You since a long time, for weeks!! affraid

But I will Never more, NEVER, NEVER, ask for Anything!
Just Think that I LOVE YOU, AND I AM EVERYDAY HERE FOR YOU!!
GOD BLESS YOU, TAKE CARE, I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOU!!
You're an Angel, and Heaven We could have had is Real, Painted Here! Don't You See!
I just Want to Return to Wise and to Innocence!!
Till the day I die, You will Live in my Heart!!
Bright Life, this one that let me know Someone like You!
I Touched Your hand!!
I will NEVER Forget, NEVER, those Moments from another world in my eyes, my touch and my mind!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm

And following the line, in Good Time and Circumstances, We'd have Look Perfect Together!!
cheers
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Yes, Brooke, Hunger in the heart and the skin. Time to Breathe. See You tomorrow!
LOVE YOU!!

ps: Where am I? Here, I am Here /remember? Smile Smile / , what the..!
cheers flower cheers
But Now I Need not to feel too much good, just a little "on my all".
Not too good, not bad, but it's just about inner feelings!
I am sure You Know!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Hola, my Sweet Genius!
Smile flower Smile

Wait a minute, wait a minute!
I was coming in almost Razz , then Very Happy and when thought of Royal Velvet bom Basketball
What's the matter!
And now I am watching some Nice video review from youtube!
Smile

It's time for Smile Smile Smile flower
I am going but coming..

cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley Embarassed THANK YOU, MY GOD! THANK YOU!

I am doing nothing for a while. Even not seeing last part of video again. Just for while.
I am doing nothing!

HEAVEN MUST EXIST, IT DOES EXIST!!
You are so BEAUTIFUL!
Without make-up, MUCH MORE, MUCH MORE, LIKE SWEETEST GODDESS FROM OLIMPIC HEAVEN (I have to say those things like smokestack of a steam machine, and as a kid at the same time).
That Cute and Bright Boy and his Family and Friends, how Talented He is; and All Cast People from the Show, it must be AMAZING, LOVED THE SONG TOO!

I have even not energy to Talk about Beautiful News from the World!
flower

Brooke!! Dios mío, que Bella eres, tan Dulce!
This day Created an Eternal Memory in me!!! Beauty and Love!
NEW HOPE! love love smiley action smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
I had a lot of things to say, but now need some time now.

PS: GOD BLESS YOU!
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:52 am

Maybe it will be a little difficult, because I think about You and.. Want to Touch You, just Nice and Holding Tight, I'd give YEARS OF MY LIFE to can Do it!! flower
But Everything's Gonna Be OK, I forget the PRESSURE, I will Remember that You Love me!!
love smiley love smiley
flower flower
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 am

Hola!! party smiley love party smiley
Smile flower Smile

Good morning my Lovely Brooke!
Our granddad has just sent me a picture of me to my phone, where I am wearing "nice" moustache. He took it in one of those party days celebrating saints of somebody at work.
Men said I look good, but women said the opposite about it.
I don't know why, what that's what I thought.
For my future psycological studies. Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

No, seriously, I said I'd send You one, and I'll do. Just in case! Wink Laughing flower

Today image web does not work. It's OK, I'll just send You letters Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven , and LOVE!!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: Yes, I Love You, and Having Peaceful Real Time Now! I found the ways for night noises (real), and translated my bed to another room. So much Fine!
Sleep action smiley sunny
Brooke, my Life is Yours, because You are the One Woman in All my Life, for Eternity!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I remember when at school, one of first sentences in english I learnt was this,
"well, here we are". And the way teacher used to read it, many times lesson, was so musical that I had to smile everytime!
I Smile, Here We Are!!
And Love and Feel the Peace!
Oh my God, I Swear, one R-12 car going on the street, right now!
Well, it's a memory, well visible, from Best Times!
Now They Actually Came!!
Brooke, I Love You True!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Those two times I talked about the car, I SWEAR it's True! flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Brooke! Smile Hola! Smile

What a Beautiful Day! flower
Thank You! Like a Star @ heaven Smile Smile Smile cheekey smiley

I've Seen Pictures from Godiva's Chocolat, and Video from Your steeping out the Show till next night!
Oh, my God! cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley
I am also not many words man now..
Don't know what to say, Everytime You Touch me that way!
It's like something Coming Real FROM DREAMS WORLD, and AS TRUE!!
I am so Speechless for the Beauty!
Today will not be able to play with words very much.
I am so Happy!
My Lady, my Goddess, my Friend, my Sister, My Endless Love!!
love smiley I KISS YOUR HEART!! love smiley
MY ANGEL!! flower

Brooke, Everytime I Look at New Pictures of You, I become like this wave and too much study also, maybe, but at the same time, may You Believe, it's like I Had Seen Them All before!
Yes, it's really wave , and so BEAUTIFUL!
So Much, that the only thing that it is More IT'S YOU!
I LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I Love Your Red Dress and Your Shoes and Your Legs, and Your Face and Your Smile, and the Way You Talk and Eat, and How Nice and Lovely You are; I Love All of You!
And from this Day I'll must Love Chocolate too!
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

AND I ADMIRE YOU MORE THAN CAN EXPRESS!
Brooke, I am listening to an interview from Sidewalks TV, from 2007, where You Talk about Your Life and Your Career, that Started at 11 months old Exclamation
Brooke, this morning I've gone alone for a walk with little MAYA, 11 months old. We went for a Nice Walk (pacefully sleeping the most of the time, the Baby) for One Hour!
My Heart was with the Baby, and with You; and All of You!
I've been awakaned to Something so Special in my heart, so Much Beautiful and already New to me, Brooke; I am being Able to Feel this Love!!
Only one thing about this video, Now You SHINE even MORE than then; BRIGHT, SO BRIGHT!
All these things I Say: because it's True, and because I Need!
I am so much TOUCHED in the heart and the Soul..
I am not tough at all now.. Oh my, not at all!!
Your Class and Elegance are True Princess cheekey smiley , and that Picture where You Laugh..
That's All, the "last" Moment maybe to Remember of All put Together, as another First One step to Heaven We are Making True!!
flower Brooke, I Love You with All heart, God Bless You! love love love love flower
flower flower

And my thoughts and my heart are with You All There, Everything's Gonna be OK!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Hola, Hello!
Smile flower Smile

Not very superstitious, not at all, but Like to Play (talking about tomorrow, just using chances from normal living!
Wink Like a Star @ heaven
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Brooke, I really Hope Everything's be as much light as possible there and Irene touches only the sea again very soon! TAKE CARE! I know I don't need to say this, but I do. You know me, Truly, by Now!
Here's a Nice day!
love love smiley flower Smile

Not wills for many talking today. Some comment of course. Very Happy Laughing
About my Feelings about the "3rd floor" in my living; I Clearly See How Much Stupid I've been! LOVE! And Always take care!
love love love love smiley

Brooke, yesterday with a Child in my arms, and also having time to care about with different things...
I Felt some Magic Changing Process in my mind.
I Mean, for last weeks I've Changed, Truly, and for my Peace I See You Feel it too; but yesterday was different.
It was not just a change, it was something more. If we talk using normal language logic, I'd say it was an Structural Change, IN THOSE SPECIFIC MOMENTS AND FOR THE TIME IT HAPPENED
(but that's Something that Will be Eternally in my mind and my Heart Exclamation flower ).
Like some Exclusively "macho" ways and needs and feelings had gone, and left the space free for some other thing, different. HUMAN! IT WAS SO REAL HOW I FELT IT, NEVER BEFORE!
I had been with child before, but I was not Feeling as I've said I've been Feeling for the last weeks. It was All Put Together, the Magic that Engaged the Entire almost "Miracle"!

Those Moments, I Think were the Moments when I've Felt More Free than ever before, in Life, and Good! I Totally Forgot myself with a Living Person in my arms, in terms of Love Pure for another Human Being!
It was Like ONLY TWO SOULS, PURE!
I Know roles were so Different, and I Know All and more about Responsabilities and Care (I've never been worried about that for me, talking about children); but IT WAS THE ALMOST MYSTIC AND UNIVERSAL CONNECTION!
IT WAS SO PURE AND MAGICAL!

MOTHERS AND FATHERS IN THE WORLD, NOW I UNDERSTAND!

And probably because I am more Sensitive than ever, I am only searching for Songs and Movies and Emotional Experiences that Improve my Good and Peaceful State of Mind, even for the directly touching moment. I NEED IT!!
It does not mean anything, just personal experiences from my now moments!
YOU LIVE SO INTENSE IN MY SOUL, THAT'S THE WAY, MY SWEET AND BELOVED BROOKE!!
GOD BLESS YOU, AND ALL! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: afortunadamente, no tenía muchas ganas de hablar.
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:41 pm

You Make me Feel I am special!!
I do not have many ideas for talking today, not many words because I am Feeling too Much Peaceful and in Love with You, I am like cheekey smiley Embarassed And party smiley We're Dancing! party smiley

PS: God Bless You! flower Like a Star @ heaven cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:46 pm

I will not ask for it anymore. And I'll post my pictures.
But Missing Your Smile is the most hurting to me.
Brainy or not, I Miss You!
Brooke, it's OK; I'll go on.
Will come after classes, maybe then I'll See You from last TV day!
Anyway, I'll go on by the right ways, not only in Reality but in my Mind, I SWEAR!
Missing Brooke is so bad, anyways!
Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: And I am doing the childish way I can!
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:32 pm

I did not See there was the Video from Wendy! flower
Now I am watching! affraid
I don't know how I could let it go! I did not see it in my everyday's search.
But I Found! Difficult to understand as so many other things, but I Found!
I don't Know what to Say!!
THERE ARE NO WORDS..
para usted, Corazón de Sensualidad y Brillo de unos ojos infinitos que buscan y regalan toda la calidez que se pueda imaginar.
Ni en un millón de años alcanzaría a comprender la belleza que su corazón guarda, o la sensibilidad de su Alma tan Preciosa.
La Amo, Señora!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Brooke, Thank You and also Forgive me! JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I did even not know what music.
Eres Maravillosa, Señora.
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Honey Angel of Brightness as Heavenly Heart,
Smile flower Smile

God Bless!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

I have no words to express anything, even by modest touching and kisses of mine I think I could express anything compared to these Feelings for You!!
flower flower
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, You are All to me as the Woman I Always Dreamed and Needed and Wanted and Love. I Dream of You, I Need You and I Want You for the rest of my Living; it does not matter to me what it may take.
THE ONLY THING I TRULY NEED IS TO LOVE YOU!!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:14 pm

I Love my Passionate and Pure, and Real, Angel of Mine! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Hola! Very Happy
Smile flower Smile

In little more than one day, I've learnt more S.XX philosophy than in my entire life.
I could touch the moon!
Smile Smile

I am really, literally, hungry today. No, no, this time is my stomach who talks. Very Happy Smile Smile
You can not listen because I am not wearing a 2macrophone" for him, but he know what he wants right now.
Wait 1 minute, or two, I say!! Smile Smile
And uff, how normal I am feeling today.
Brooke, when I came the ladies from the other side of my window looked at me. Mad
wave It's normal day.
Smile Smile

Well, now I can make jokes about everything because Peace You've Bringed to my life, and everything, EVERYTHING is YOU!
How Relaxed, How Relaxed!
hüpfen jumpy smiley I am going to Impress them on tuesday! Wink
party smiley party smiley

Ah, You're Here!
So calm!
Could I stand like this with You by my physical place?
We should ask Heidegger about that! (not find good mixing letters today, so better!)
wave lol!

No, I do not need.
We Know!
But it would be about Exciting Emotion from Beauty, not fears about How it will be.
In fact, Brooke, I was only Thinking about You those times.
But You are so Beautiful to me that I could not look normal.
It's like Feeling the heart's suddenly bleeding or something. Not painful, just Light, but I get like Shocked , and You know, I have to look cheers
Smile Smile

I am listening to music from the past. It comes from well known handsome guys. That's not my fortune now, exactly, in this moment; but neither unfortune. Just Good Music to me I am sharing, my Love.
Hope You may Like. Not much complicated rhythms or melodies, but I think lyrics are Heartfelt, and Well Performed, Good Artists!
Well, I mean, as second but also important meaning, I am not compiting with anybody just because You may be Looking.
Not other things! Suspect Wink
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Smile

Also lyrics do not mean THE BIG MESSAGE, some Heartfelt Moments! Please about it!
Just some.. Man Emotions from past.
Well, erase all these things. Not Necessary at all, I Know, Angel!
ERES TAN BELLA, BROOKE. Y TU ALMA, LA MUSICA ROMANTICA Y LIGERA, TANTO TIEMPO ESCUCHADA EN TUS BRAZOS, LA IMAGEN DE UN MOMENTO, UN INSTANTE, CASI DESAPARECE DEL MUNDO DE MIS SENTIDOS CUANDO TE TENGO ANTE MI.
AHORA, EN ESTE INSTANTE, SOLO QUISIERA MORIR EN TUS LABIOS.
UN POCO.
PARA SIEMPRE.
love smiley love smiley

I have no idea about emoticons, only about hearts.
Well, here we go.
You, in my Life.
Don't You See that when my mind comes to terms with the past, and See the Deep Emotions and Feelings I Felt from You, it's more than Entering Heaven to me, More than anything, more than Touching God Hands in Light.
That's what I Feel, as BRAIN EMOTION (AS NATURAL REAL THING, THAT IT'S TRUE AS WHAT IT IS), when I Think of You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Well, Well, Hola Again!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley

I have to say the Truth.
When I talked about Feeling Down, was talking about the Longing for the Love of You, not as a WHOLE THING or Complete LIfe. No, no.
Was about this impotency about You.
I was much less awakaned about Possibilities on the Hope, but was Looking for those things like Empathy in Evolution and things like that. So Immersed into it.
But then I came, and I stopped my studies for this Love.
I had my life, not so bad one.
Well, not All Perfect in my life, not at all, but Had Found a Comfortable Place.
When I came, I Noticed I was Feeling sad and I did not know it. More than sad, Empty.
And my Heart Exploded Here.
And was not always Right, not at all.
I had the wills for Investigation, So Much Serious, So Much, but not the Illusion, neither the True Hope and Faith.
Now, when talking about those things I've been telling You still puts me a little down, it's All so Different. Evolution of my Mind.
I had forgotten this Potency for Goodness, when IN LOVE!!
Now I Know and Remember All Again, Real Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

God Bless! love smiley flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Lovely Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Lovely Brooke!
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum