Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lovely Brooke!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Brooke,

why so careful, for explaining all so much (TO LET CLEARLY SHINE HOW ALL IS LITERAL REALITY, nothing seconds from my intention)?
Because as I've been so geek about these things, I am Trying to Bring Sense and Peace, as Naturally Emerges from my Soul!
Feel so Good!
And I Love You, I Love You!!
flower love smiley flower

ps: YOU, AND FRIENDS TOO, GIVE ME REASONS AND INSPIRATION FOR LIVING!!
action smiley

psII: Going to Have Peaceful Day!! Later, some MODEST Poem (today Work!)!!
Competition? Please, not at all. ONE! It's True! And I Do even ACCEPT jokes! COMFORTABLE!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Angel Lady of my Life,
love smiley love smiley

today having baby in the house.
I'll Have so Good Time. I'll be so Close to You, in my Heart, like Purest Touching.
A big Hug and Endless Kiss of Love, sending to You now.
Sending best heart rhythms I can too.
I Love You, I Love You so Much!!
See You tomorrow, that means Now and Every Moment!! action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

ps: What year is this? Year of Love!! Heart's Beating it, and my senses can Feel All the Beauty of Your Light, Soul's Eyes!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Good Morning my Heart of Mine,
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

how are You doing honey Beautiful?
Here quite Good.
I'm going to the See now. Came for Sharing with You Emotion.
Had to study, but have to have some fun and Enjoy.
I'll Think of You, Bright Sea will bring back Your Tender Memories to me, again and again, like an Endless Dream, who Came True!!
That Picture from Friend, You're so Lovely, will Help so Much.
And for study later when coming back before the night (not fears, duties Rolling Eyes Laughing Smile ).
I think then it will be even me More Necessary!
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

tongue smiley I Love You!! God Bless! Have Great Inspirational Day! tongue smiley
When I Think of You, my Heartbeats are the rhythm of Peace!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley

ps: See You so soon, tomorrow, through this day and night!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Loveliness of Mine,

each Day I can See it Better. Your Smile's what FEED my breathe and my living.
Your HAPPINESS.
I don't care for anything else about me, True, when I See Your CARING Happiness.
And I used to like "polinomios" at mathematics class. Now police ways are not necessary,
"trinomios" can See Much Better. Movies!
I Like Flowers, I Like Movies, and I Like to pilot imaginary/Soul's JETS that can Fly so High that there's not a wall high enough to can't be climbed.
Soulspeed!
I am still too SERIOUSLY Embarassed for posting NICE Picture from East Hampton after poems Day. So, I'll Post Tomorrow. So Nice.
Brooke, Here's my Heart!! Here is!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:42 pm

my Adored LOVELINESS,
Smile Smile

I'm feeling like something in stomach and all over these "digestive" places ( Very Happy Laughing ) because Thinking of You this way.
For All THINGS You Do.
Oh my.
YOU can Believe How I'm Waiting to See something, maybe just extract, from those Programs in TV.
Highest of my Heart for Good, when You Stay and let me See You.
It's Happiness Deeper than the One I use to talk about. Something I thought I had lost forever, and talking before coming for first time.
All of LIFES put together has bringed me this Place I'm Feeling in my mind.
Now choice of song because I Know You'll LIke I make choice.
Yes, Feels ego good but it's nothing compared to Love You this way.
God Bless and Thank You!
All I Feel and Say is Real!! It's Sense of Love!
flower You're Brightest Star I Have Seen in Life!! flower
flower flower

And that includes mirror moments.
Smile Laughing Smile

love smiley You're Going to Shine All over Your Life! love smiley
love smiley love smiley

It's Impossible to break!! action smiley
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley

Big Hug, Great Night!!
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Heaven Adored,

coming TOUCHED as All for Pictures.
cheekey smiley Exclamation and Razz and cheers and Basketball and bounce and hüpfen jumpy smiley and tongue smiley and... and Everything!!
Oh my!!
Oh my God. LOVELINESS OF Mine, oh Sweetness. THANK YOU!! action smiley
You Look so BEAUTIFUL, and The Heart in Your Eyes is Medicine for my Soul.
I Have to talk like this.
So Sweet.
Sorry but have also to say All of Body I Adore and that I could eat by KISSING.
Embarassed C'EST LA VIE flower Smile
Smile Smile

To Keep that Smile FOREVER in my Memories is what I Want. And I'm going to Do Smile
flower flower

WHAT A GIFT!! action smiley

ps: going to See More, but Staying.
flower cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Brooke Adored,
Smile Smile

inner Explosion.
Love's Passion.
Heavy Strong.
You got All.
It's like Sweetly painful.
I can not go anywhere but You.
You Know.
You've got me.
And now I'm going to be rigurous about selfaplication of something like coldest ice on "those parts" but for my mind, to Stay Calm.
Smile Very Happy
Sorry, Brooke.
As I Trust in You, Feels Good Admiting Surrendering, but Need to Calm Storms of Sensuality in my brain.
I'm being True.
Going to dinar and coming back again for a while.
flower VIDEOS=PERFECT! THANK YOU! flower
Smile action smiley
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:54 pm

my Adored, my Everything,
Smile Smile

it MAKES me so HAPPY to Think about Seeing You on TV.
You can be on TV ANYTIME You want, I Know, but it's the same Emotion.
Can You Imagine in Person, again?
Smile Laughing Smile
flower TRULY!! flower
love smiley love smiley

You're too Much Heavenly and Sweet, Beautiful and Bright, All of You, to me.
And I Love to Feel this Sensation in my Heart, Innocence of Heaven, You Truly Bring to me.
And Passion, and STILL Candid Emotion, and Sensuality, and Life, and Hope, and All Wishes, and Sensitivity, and Joy, and Poetry, and Love Eternal FOR ALL OF TIME.
THANK YOU, BROOKE!!
And Thank You Everybody too!
I Thank God for You, Brooke, EXISTENCE flower flower flower is LIKE PERFECTION to me because YOU EXIST IN MY WORLD, my Lovely Lady.
Smile Please, Smash the Screen for me!! Smile
flower flower

cheekey smiley I Love You, I Love You so!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: I'm going to Stay so PEACEFUL Here with You, today!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi Good Sweetness Heavenly and All

how are things?
Sending All LOVE Everybody!
Feeling Love. Brooke, Have to say, just in case any possible missunderstanding from People who I Truly Care about! Necessary to be too "explaining" about these things action smiley
flower flower flower

I know how I am too focused on some details, sometimes, and too poorly on some other ones that Probably are more Important.
What did You expect? I'm a man.
geek Laughing Smile

Beyond easy jokes, I Honestly Do Feel How I've Changed about Caring for others, not so Much for me, and also about Being Honestly Able to Feel the Sharing Care.
It's True, love smiley !
And Now Going to Friendly Videos, I Do Enjoy.
tongue smiley ONLY SEARCHING FOR LOVE AND PEACEFUL GOODNESS! REAL, LOVE!! tongue smiley
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

PS: TRULY CLIMBED the supposedly wrong, in my head sometimes, not my heart, 22. It's Inspirational, selfdemonstrated Faith for Love. I do not Feel like I Failed for that time any more. THANK YOU, FROM HEART!!
Sorry for talking again about it, but, as I said, only Searching for Bringing PEACE!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Angel,

How BEAUTIFUL VIDEO! Thank You, FANTASTIC VISION AND MUSIC, WOW!
VERY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
flower cheers cheers cheers flower

So Beautiful that I leave things at this moment today. I'll Watch it again later. Very Good.
Going to expend the day trying to pacify the inside burning, not breaking anything. Everybody's saved, but things not that much.
No! Smile All is OK!
Need to Move and Exercise Mind, Study. I'll Do, More for the Needing than any other thing.
Will Move other things too. Separating beds do not mean separating all, as I Know You Did Suppose.
HUMAN NATURE We Do Share!! All!
NECESSARY, that "daily" I talked about yesterday, for All Sides. About Health!
My Personal World being Somewhere as Safe! You Know!!
But Believe, I Do Not regret this FRIENDSHIP, NOT AT ALL! JUST NECESSARY TO WATCH THAT VIDEO! WOW!
Yesterday's night I admit wished my father stayed alive to hit him.
True. Searching for Vengeance to Pacify. Can You imagine?
Yes, Rage.
And it was More than anything, in the past, because of Mental Positions. That Situation, Loneliness as Heartless and Fight Relationship, Felt in heart and mind. And yes, some physical aspects too. The fact he was physically, and MENTALLY afraid from me does not solve anything. In fact, maybe makes things worse for my Balanced Emotions.
Well, Feeling Much Better in this Moment.
The Fact is that, in our SO VERY SPECIAL ( Smile Laughing "oh, my son" Laughing Smile , we are telling each other now flower ) WAY, there was something that we could call as Love.
I'm satisfied about have not done anything that I could REGRET NOW SO MUCH.
To take one person to the limit is so Dangerous, and after years and years, and when seeing Parts of Family in some kind of danger some time, and pressure... Was heavy.
Probably, it was the promise of vengeance to all if mother went away from him with All.
That was probably the dynamite to my brain and heart. Thinking about saying that was possible from my father, and the fact that I believed him.
I was not afraid from the fact he could go over me with the truck, LITERAL, but I was Afraid for Mother and Sisters. SO MUCH!
I Believed, because I thought he would feel totally LOST, and ABSOLUTELY HOPELESS AND HUMILIATED, in that case, for his way of thinking. Then, I Believed he could do something Truly Bad, if We Family Were Going.
With All those things put together, in Pressure Moments, spears and knives included, it was really difficult not to think about Bad Things.
In that case, I would Have Lost myself Forever. And I would Have Lost any Possible Hope about You, Love!!
There was never Real attack from him (only possibility to justify mine), we solved things, balancing, by talk. It was like talking to one equal, not my father. At Big Things of Life, I ALWAYS Convinced him. Real!
And I did not Want to Lose my Soul.
I Had to Confess it to You, Brooke. I DON'T regret the Fact I Told You by others before. But telling today again helps. I hope not have to say it anymore times Here, Please.
flower flower

Well, God Bless!
Feeling Much Better Now.
It's Beautiful Sunny Day, and I'm going for a Beautiful Walk right Now.
I Love You, Eternal and Infinite, Brooke!!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

ps: Brooke, You're my Heaven and my Salvation too!! Gonna Make a Bright Future! action smiley
cheekey smiley flower party smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:28 pm

HEAVENLY,
Smile Smile

came from Sister's. Well, I go here and there and wherever. Very Happy Wink Smile
I should not be here now because I am going to study today, TRUE!, because have to take work to teacher on friday.
But it's so Good, like Blessing.
I came Happy even for THINKING about starting mail by "HEAVENLY". Yes, it is.
Also Needed to Watch some More Video. I can not achieve All, so Much Beauty, but I Try, and ENJOY! THANKS!
Don't go!! Smile Very Happy action smiley tongue smiley
Smile love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:17 pm

HEAVENLY,

admiting weakness but not exactly. If I Watch Video from "roofbut" I can Handle and Work with Living Well for All Day, NORMAL. But You can be Sure, specially if more parts of Videos are at the same "eyes going out of my head for vision" level, I'll can not work as well. Gotta Do Good Work Today and Tomorrow.
Not only Today and Tomorrow, because I've been thinking about these kind of things for years, but I don't want to throw all thoughts of mine on paper, because I Do Have Respect what Subject Contains, someway at the very least, though Teacher was so Generous about it.
Going to some meal at Study for All Rest of Day, till the other Good One football match.
I Love You!!!!
And I Love You!!
God Bless You All, FRIENDLY=BLESSING!
See You, Brooke, tomorrow and for All Night.
Think of some Loving by the eyes, not totally selfbonded to handle polite, this time (LOL).
I Love You, Lady,

Salvador (and David)

ps: Great Day!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:32 pm

my Adored and All, and Everybody so NICE too,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for Pictures and Videos, They Made me REMEMBER LIfe's so Beautiful, no need for pain.
HELP, THANKS. TRUE!
flower flower flower

Brooke of Mine, I have to modificate one sentence (because of repeat of negative mode in two sentences, they're large, but as they are "paralelas" in construction, it does not fit), but I do think all I talk about The World is Possible.
Now I Have to Work for More and Finishing Tomorrow.
I'll can Work Relaxed, almost as I Had You right beside me doing anything, reading or whatever.
THANK YOU!!
Heartbeats I Do Feel going down now. Wow, Good!
Going to Listen Video Songs of Friendship and nothing else because have to work for almost 3 hours now. Continued and only resting 5 minutes an hour. I'm doing.
You Know How I Feel, but Have to Talk Sweety ways to Stay Calm. At the very least as most usual.
It does not mean sweety ways are not True. They are!! But not the only One.
Now I Think I've said All.
God Bless You All! action smiley
cheekey smiley Big Hug, Good Night, Lady, Angel of Mine!! I Love You!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: I do still feel how those emotional espasmodic heartbeats for LOVING YOU like last hour of Existence was now, just before finish writing, but I have controlled. True, Lady. I Love YOU!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Heaven of Mine,

how subjectivity makes me see things not exactly the way they are.
The La Z-Boy Ad.
Oh my God. I cheekey smiley so Much at first time, but got Impressed like Seeing Goddess Lady, like distant. It was my fault, oh my.
Second time HOW CLEARLY I'VE SEEN LADY, YOU, WHEREVER, IS SWEETEST ANGEL.
TALENTED as the best, but ALWAYS A LOVELY AND CARING ANGEL, ALWAYS OH MY.
HEART TOUCHED.
You said Admired Michael You'll Always Have me. I'd Answer, in his place for comunication: THANK YOU, PLEASE NEVER LET ME GOT BECAUSE IF I AIN'T GOT YOU..
It's like the song.
No matter what I may have had in life, without the Touch of Your Soul. Nothing Truly Gets the Real Deserved Place in my Heart, if I have to stand alone without You.
I Feel my Heart so Much Fulfilled by the Love. So Much.
And it's so far from explossiong, it's PEACEFULLED.
I'm Speechless again.
God Bless You All!
Brooke.. I'm going to Stay with You FOREVER!!
Tenderness from Your Eyes is a Miracle, a Miracle to me action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Goodness of Mine,

truly hard day working on all things. OK All.
Just wanted to also say that I do not feel have to demonstrate anything at this time, finally, and because of it modest kind ways are the MOST NATURAL TO ME.
For this also Embarassed , Real.
Also, that "not needing" is because of SO CLEARLY FELT CARE.
And Need for being modest and kind is because of SO MUCH TRUE LOVE.
SHARED. FEELS GOOD!!!
Brooke, I Love You!!
I'd Give my Life for All of You, and I know You know, and I'm Happy for You Believe me!!!
The Three Angels You are, Family. You Know.
But I'm too much shy to say names, but You Know.
How Good it Feels to Say it Up Normal.
Have to come later for Listening and Watching those Fantastic Videos, from yesterday and today.
Love!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

Embarassed for direct talking and also for recently past talking.
Sorry manners from before.
Have You seen one of last ads from parfume, "Cacharel", I think it's the brand.
No matter the name, it's story. About guy running after a girl. Expression on his face when catches her... Some hungry animal, and it's Human and Real.
And then she runs again, and after a while more he ends breathless.
I'm not breathless today, and will Never be because the Love's Strenght You Give to me is so Enormous that I can't, but I'm Speechless and it's not comedy or drama.
It's just True.
Not poems because You've left me SO HAPPY SPEECHLESS.
Now sounds like joke, but don't.
Well, PLEASE, Lady, Excuse last manners.
You Know, You're my Lady!!
I Love You, I Need You, I Want You, but, SO MUCH MORE SPECIALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WORLD, You're my Lady!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

ps: You are a Lady, and an Angel!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Hello!!
Smile Smile

Was coming so normal person. Enjoyed so much Movie.
Talented Woody Genius Allen and Great Team, and thinking about some joke like "what about this other one choice: rich and unknown", but now I have also to ad, as Very Important to me, so Much: it's this Announcement for 02.14.2013, Organized around Eva Ensler, Jane Fonda, Robert Redford, Rosario Dawson and More.
I Wanted to Post Message but I can't from this place.
But, if it's Possible to Get Arrived, All my Support and Loving Cheers for this BIG TASK.
I Do Agree. It's Moral Duty, and it will Change the World, to Stop Violence against Women or Children.
That kind of domestic Violence. There must be something to do.
One of them I Honestly Share from The Heart, is to Teach People from very young.
Men, but Women too. To Know themselves. To Know how their minds work, and to understand, from the Inner Voice to Build Up as Real, what is Good/good and where Badness is, in anybody.
It's One Dream to me.
All my Love for All those Ones who Fight for Human Rights with that Golden Heart, I Love You! action smiley Smile
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Adored of Mine,

I'm starting to deal well with the fact I'll never be able to Express How Much I Love You.
But this does not mean I'll ever stop trying. You know Wink Smile

Brooke, ALL I Want is You to Stay HAPPY.
Time will Come Much Easier from these days, You'll See.
I'm dealing Well with Normality again.
I'm Wanting You More than ever. MORE THAN EVER IN PAST.
But there's something, it's difficult to explain well. This Emotion goes well through my brain and my ( Embarassed - Laughing Smile ) because it's SO DEEPLY INVOLVED with this LOVE.
Sense of Love, and nothing else matters.
Focusing Energy on Good Working. So Much Illusioned about Projects for IDEAS, PRACTICAL MUCH MORE THAN SELFLATERING, FOR LIFE FOR GOOD FOR ALL.
And on monday more interviews of work. I See Good People, my boss, Trust in me.
And, Well, it's All so Much Bright and Good in me.
But You MUST Remember, ALWAYS, I Need this State of Soul from Your Eyes, to Stand Calm. NEED TO REMEMBER PLEASE.
HAPPY AND HAPPY, AND AFTER IT MORE AND MORE HAPPY, MUCH MORE HAPPY.
flower Smile Smile flower

God Bless You All! Have Great Day!
Feeling, TRULY, so Good for this GOODNESS AND HEAVEN'S LOVE I'VE FINALLY BEEN ABLE TO TOUCH WITH MY HEART AND MY mind, and also even with PHYSICAL TOUCH.
I'll Touch Your BEAUTIFUL Hands again, I Do Swear!!
flower I Love You, and I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: taking chance for Saying Everybody THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF MY ANGEL, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Brooke, no trying to look smart or anything, I Do Feel All. You've Inspired me till some point I have never got before in life, Here inside. You're my Heart, my All!! action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley

psII: See You tomorrow and TONIGHT FOR ALL NIGHT!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Hi,

already going.
Illusion about classes.
I do know I will never write big quantity of any kind of written pieces, but I am not worried about it any more. What it was supposed to be my handicap, now I Honestly think it can be my goal. If I am right on my "thinking way", it's just a Normal Expression about ways my mind works, DIRECTLY AS motor TO ABSTRACTION.
This means, necessarily, much less to be written, and much more to be thought.
I Like these ways.
I mean, I could try to write as other Brilliant writers, and worse or better I could do something on that role, but it's not my Natural. Nothing wrong.
Nobody's copy of anybody, but in this side, SAVING ALL POSSIBLE DISTANCES (NEUTRALITY ABOUT, JUST talking about Processing Ways of MInd), I could look a little like Descartes.
Everything on its own context, I Admire so Much Kant and his methode for thinking. It's "mine" too, but CONCENTRATION is Descartes Amazing Goal.
Both of them spent so long time to start writing. Another similar thing.
I don't know where I will reach on these things, but I'll Try my Top. FOR SURE!
FOR GOOD!
Well, and healing the "inertial" brains is being a Reality in this mind of mine.
If I've Got Something Valuable, Intelectually I mean, it's on these places I've talked about.
I Think I could Try, after years, to build some kind of Most Real Structure for Mind, never letting Scientist Discoveries out, of course. That would be a mistake.
Someday I said I had many things in a pressurized "olla" on the fire, in my mind. I am so Happy because I am conscious I've been able to Catch quite amount of them.
It's going to Work for More, and for Better.
I Feel like Ways for my personal Increasing are ruled by geometrical progression more than aritmetical. I think it's for All.
The NET of the Human brain.
Well, Brooke, my LOVE, See tomorrow and Tonight, Much More Pacified Wink Smile !!
I Love YOU So, with this heart of Mine!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:04 am

Hi,

don't worry, I'm calm and not much Love "pressure". True.
And I'm not going to bring it Here.
But, and stopping for a good while on posting (have to Work and All Have to Breathe) just Want to say that You are the Loveliest and Most Beautiful thing I've Seen in my life action smiley
So LOVELY, so LOVELY! cheekey smiley ( wave / study )
And Bright!
God Bless!
I Love You; I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:31 am

Hello,
Smile Smile

I Do Think I'm Doing things Fine Now.
I am honest: I think I'm working well the things of living.
All I can Do, I'm Doing, for Better.
When come a day I'll be Free not depending on money (not rich but enough), made by myself, it will be the time to come to See You again, no matter what program or theatre or any performance. I'll come to See You again.
This I Swear.

With no stealing or robbering anything, I don't have any Honest Idea about.
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

Well, I'll keep on working.
It's hard times for many ones, but I Know We'll All Go Through it. It's More about Big Fortunes and Corporations and Banks Start thinking a little more about People, Internationally, I mean. % to pay for money is so difficult for countries that have become poor, and families...
Well, talking too much.
I Do Honestly Still Think I Did not Do Anything Wrong on "phone and mails number 9".
I'm talking with the heart. It's because of the last Video.
I was HUMAN, HUMAN, on clouds and never been told any clear truth.
Telling just in case.
Admiting to say things from first part because of this. I don't deserve to be described as that. I am not angry, because I know that's the supposedly draw made by some, but it's not True. And I am Calm about.
I'm Human man. We are All, Demonstrated, Human.
flower flower flower

Taking this chance for Sending Big Hug, from the Heart to Brad Pitt's Family, if They Friendly Want to Take it. If not, it doesn't matter, no problems. Anyway, I WISH THE VERY BEST AND HEALTHY, FROM THE HEART.
THE SAME FOR ALL.
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Ending this post by saying that it's True I was Mr. Big... LOOKING at girls, but I had NO idea, NO IDEA, about True Honest Feelings from anywhere.
I'm not hiding anything, but I was playing with the air. And you All know it.
Anyway, I've CHANGED. I'm not mr. looking, just go on the best I can with Everything.
Normal Person, Already. Smile
Ideas for Work Philosophy had come to my mind tonight.
I Truly Have to Accelerate my Working, if I Want something for next couple of years.
I Know Teachers CARE about me.
There's absolutely no guarantee about money, but I'll try. So OBVIOUSLY not only for this, but this is Important, as long as it can Help me to Go and Just See.
I've changed, and I Would NEVER try any kind of getting closer than any usual admirer who comes to Contemplate any Piece of Art where You may be.
I will not make a Move without any CLEAR and LITERAL SIGN about.
Sorry, but this I Do Swear too.
Sorry? Rolling Eyes Laughing
Come on. Honestly!
But Here, as I said, "Amor Cortés", Try each Day for Respect.
And Endless Love in my Heart. I'd Give my Blood to You, I'd Do.
Not worried at all about anybody Believe or not.
I Know so Clearly what's in my Heart!
I Love You, Brooke!!
And I Swear I'll Never Make Feel You Bad again for Pressure, for too much Coming and Doing too Much ABSOLUTELY wave
I Swear.
Craziness it's done just for coming to talk like this, but well. I am not perfect.
flower Very Happy Laughing Smile Laughing Very Happy flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I Love You, and YES, I Do Really Care!! As Always. God Bless! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi, Angel of Mine, my Lady, came for Adoring and some fun,
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

next 7th my birthday, I think it's known, but the funny trying:
elevator in this office buidling is going to be ready for checking out on the same day.
I know "big-bangs" ( Smile Smile Smile ) are not the most polite thing to do inside of them, but the checking is only mechanical issues, nothing cuantic.
Smile Smile

I think this joke was a "big mind bang", but in the inside of mine.
Smile Laughing Smile

Oh my, how much turning around about subject to find something fun, I think may be like it.
wave party smiley

Brooke, All I'm Studying about: this I Do Swear: if I Finally Get into Some Good Place (Thinking, Learning, Sharing), it will be Only because You are by my side.
Without You Here with me, in my Heart, I KNOW I would have such a much more little quantified (I Know!) number of possibilities.
Now I can not be sure, neither, Normal, but without You, there's Nothing Working Well in this head action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:24 am

Lady,

it's such a Beautiful day in the outside. I'm going now, in a while. Beautifully Sunny and warm. Light is Everywhere, so intensely Bright.
My Heart is the same, when I Think of You! And that's for all day!!
love smiley love smiley

I had very Nice day yesterday, Family. We made some pictures. I'll try to post someone.
I have no permission. I'll have to argue something.
Smile Smile

cheekey smiley Good Love, I Love You!! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 am

Hi,

how are things?
Wishing Well to the Top.
Here quite Fine, for the time.
Today some more classes.
Going to start study HARD.
But that does not mean I'll let this Place from One Heart and One Soul go.
It's All as Hope, Pure, I Do Know.
So We can't go. We can not go.
I am sure, SO SURE, We'll See again.
No matter anything, but Seeing You again and WELL.
MOTIVATION enough to Move couple of Tons. Of Love!!
cheekey smiley Smile Laughing Smile cheekey smiley

That Picture, from You with no make-up, it's the Most Moving and Beautiful thing I've Seen for Years. There's not a single space of my Heart You did not Touch.
I Love You, I Love You!!
If I am Something, the word is YOURS!!
And I Love You More!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:44 am

Hello,
flower love smiley flower

those words about VIDEO, are the less flattering of my life.
Truly Felt what I said, but Much More.
I HAD NEVER SEEN.
State: between smart controlled fire/shaking tenderness all body nerves.
It's the first time I've been overeached by Images, excepting the First Time I Saw You.
Each time I Love You like the First Time.
Anyway, it's Impossible to Feel as Shocked as SURPRISED ( affraid because of too much this other one: cheekey smiley ) as the first time.
Well, Today it Happened to me action smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: I'm SHOCKED. HAPPIEST SHOCK OF MY LIFE! ( Smile Laughing Smile )

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for letting me See!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Lovely Brooke!
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next