Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:24 am

Hola otra vez!
Smile flower Smile

I've sounded too serious at first time.
No hunger games. flower
Into the not material I Feel You More the same or even more than any other possible way anybody could.
176 Mark Twains' Anniversary I've seen, did not remember. Everyday is our Anniversary.
flower love smiley love smiley flower

When thirsty moments may hurt some (never as before), I just Need to Take a Look at You, Deep inside of me, the Real You!, and Pain dissapear; there's only space for Passion or for Peace, or for the two of them.
LOVE'S GROWN!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:41 am

Hello my Angel of Mine,
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
After this complicated protocol fro me Smile Smile , I just Need to say..
That I can not Believe when I Look at those last Pictures of You, from New York and those last ones from life.com.
It's INCREDIBLE How All of me Feels when I Look at You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I spend yesterday's night writing. Could not write many good things, but some structure. It's like new idiome, talking by objectivity now.
And it Feels HEAVEN to my Mind!!
I NEEDED IT, MORE THAN DRY LAND NEEDS THE RAIN!
Brooke, it's so Extraordinary Fortune. I am Feeling like I was starting over from the first Moment and with All Good things from this Love that Made me Much Better Person and All this Bright Goodness and so many things so EXTRAORDINARY in my life. Honestly, Please, God Bless! I Do Believe!
It was almost funny, because INNOCENCE in verses was like I was writing the first poem. You'll See, my Adored, You'll See; and I am Feeling so Happy and Blessed for that!!
I Love You, with All my heart FOREVER!! I AM COMPLETELY AND ETERNALLY YOURS!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:00 am

Angel Adored,
Smile flower Smile

I don't want to say, I don't like to say it, I Swear, but I have to because it hurts too much the thought about possibility You may think I do not want to go to See Great Funny (that's what's All Truly about!) The Addams Family.
If I could, from material situation as Regular thing to Do by Responsability, I SWEAR I'D GO.
I can not think that Much about it, because it feels too badly to me.
There're will be so many Times to See You on the stage again, of course!!
I SWEAR WILL SEE AGAIN, I'LL DO ALL POSSIBLE I CAN!! flower
I Love You as my only One Possible Real Love for Life and for Eternity!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Yes, I LOVE You!!
For this I am starting to think to departure again to my own life. On my things!!
I will Always Love You!!
I am Truly Happy, after All that's been said, that You do not Need me.
Being so Far, it was becoming like Some too Heavy Weight to my consciousness.
I AM TRULY HAPPY FOR YOU FAMILY LIFE!!
Probaly, if this Place keeps its opening Friendly, I will come sometimes to Post Poems, when Inspiration come to me, or when I Need it!!
Totally Free!
Those 22 numbers, I SWEAR, are not a defeat to me, as Much as All has Become Meaningful to my Living.
Life is Truly Complicated, VERY, but I Swear that if I ever can let You and Honest Friendly hand, You will can count on me.
Yes, yes, I Know Differences and Distances, but just Say it!!
Good Love Now on these Ways!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: I've Decided I've got to Study! I Had my "red flower" Time, for Sure, in my life before coming Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Smile Smile Smile , Now I think to Use Brains and Soul! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Hello, how are things and All!
Smile flower Smile

Finding Concentration and Relaxing Breathe when I start writing to You.
Like Opening my Heart to You, Nice Tender ways, letting All Love and Goodness and Passion You Create on it could Suddenly Appear Next and Close to You.
And I BREATHE!!
Today there're Beautiful Videos of You to Watch.
My Emotion got Enligtened when I Saw Photos of You!
How Beautiful!
Thank You!
Smile flower Smile

Did not go to the country, probably on saturday. But I have it so near to this place I am writing to You, and Heaven Here Feeling so Intense Your Glance and Your Heart close and Friend to me. What else could I ask for?
Nothing in the whole Universe!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I'M ENJOYING ALL PICTURES (SOME COULD VERY EASILY TAKE ME HIGHER Embarassed BEYOND ALL POSSIBLE COMETS (SUCH TERRIFIC AND GOOD) OR ANYTHING Smile Smile , WITH MUSIC, AND I'VE STILL NOT WATCHED VIDEO!
GOING TO IT!! Smile Smile
flower

"opinions" for showing Grateful me, so Much for being able to See; You're There, then I too!!
Smile Laughing
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing
How Beautiful Song Now!
And How Nice Show Driver!
Very Happy
cheekey smiley Exclamation
flower

And Seriously Hearted cheekey smiley flower , HEAVEN!!
I am going for a Nice walk before dinner, it's Sunny Day, and in my heart the Star of Your Eyes and Your Smile will Shine more than ever through all steps on my way, and they'll keep my Feelings and Emotions so Warm, and my Passion so High. Peace will be Brought by You with a Kiss, the One as Infinite ones I am Feeling Now, and We'll Feel Forever on Touching Lips, for Eternity. I am YOURS!!
My Lady Angel Sweetness and Heart, I am Yours Forever Endless Love You, More and More each Day in my life. I am There, that it's Here, I can almost Feel the touch of your sking on my hand; but most importantly, so Much More, I am Feeling this Soul that Saves my LIfe so Real and Tender, this Gift from Your Heart!! I Love You, I Love You so too Much!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile

PS: When I Saw You so physically Close to me, and I thought I was dying and Entering Heaven as New and Sacred Something for the very first time of my life, I Knew I am the Most Fortunate man on Earth, for Love, so Much Beautiful and Magic Endless Love!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I talk in spanish when I say "Hi" because I say it geek tongue smiley ways sometimes. Not always, but this way it can not be seen. Smile Smile
Brooke, one True thing. You remember all those movies where the guy tells anybody that "flattering" talking All for his Lady, well, from now on I do not sign on that paper any more.
You Truly can Smile Very Happy Smile and All Friends Tell me Flattering things too.
My stomach and all Smile Smile is Feeling GOOD!
FLATTERING, FLATTERING is my FLAGS from Now on! Smile Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower

And I am so True Now!
I am letting myself to Feel the Love and the Affection, I SWEAR!!
And some Nice things do not Feel bad at all!! Smile Wink Smile
You're Lovely and Adorable, my Princess!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley

PS: I have thought about The Meeting. To me, Funny Perfect (this is How I Truly SEE it!) for a little complicated situation, I SWEAR!
Ah, and You Looked FRIENDLY LOVELY PERFECT to me. So CLASSY and BEAUTIFUL, and PRETTY, so PRETTY NICE!! THE STAR ON EARTH AND SWIMMING LIKE A SWAN!
What did You Like the most (in my new ways, I will not ask for the thing You liked less of me, I am Truly study Smile Smile ) of me?
Very Happy
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Hola flower !
Smile flower Smile

The last days for things here, and too busy. Probably will stay for the whole evening, trying to do all I can. Probably I will not be paid for it, and talking about WORK WORK Now (One and only meaning love smiley flower Smile Smile ).
As I said, YOU INSPIRE Me!!
Smile flower Smile

And for Sure, I will COME AGAIN, I SWEAR, and I ALSO KNOW YOU (AND GOOD GREAT FRIENDS TOO! love love love flower ) WILL STAY WITH ME TILL THE DAY I DIE, AND IT'S A PRETTY LONG TIME TILL THEN!! cheers Smile flower Smile cheers

My love smiley ,
I PROMISE YOU (too much serious not gonna give me more Reason) I'LL TAKE THESE CHRISTMAS AS THE BEST OF MY LIFE, AND THE NICEST WAYS YOU'VE EVER SEEN FROM ME, I SWEAR!!
Going back to Work, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

You've lost a Great Episode of Star Wars in my mind, just some time ago. Minutes.
I could not Enter! affraid
Everything Passed through my mind. Not Mad at all, Much More What a Face
Well, this is it.
No CONTROLLING Me the Situation, completely, Feels good to brains.
I think some informatic problem happened.
I was Preparing Me for one of those HEROIC VITAL PROJECTS as NOBODY HAS EVER SEEN IN HISTORY!
Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

I am eating an apple! action smiley True!
After, some bread and black chocolat. Will take good dinner later in the night. action smiley
Smile flower Smile

Will Stay here at work till 8 pm. It's hard but feels good to Spirit of me.
I am alone here, there's only a venerable Lady cleaning here now.
Now I am back wave again, ufff! pale ; Feel Good!
I'd Like to Post some Pictures of me for You, Brooke. Just as a Christmas Postcard "Santa Claus Modestly me" Smile
Well, I WANT to Look Nice FRIENDLY!! That's my "target"! Basketball
But Mainly Natural Friendly, for You, my FRIEND of Mine!! flower
Smile Smile

And I Love You very Much, so Too Much; I Love You!! flower
One Million KISSES for You!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
flower cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:01 pm

My Adored Angel of Mine,
flower

It's funny. Knowing Who You Are, Where You've Achieved in LIFE's Everywhere, still when I read something not good about You it's like Feeling PAIN, and it's a BIG LIE, what they say I mean, when they're wrong.
Sorry but it's what I think, beyond what I Feel Now.
flower

I Thank You for those Lovely and Nicest Images that Relax me in this context. It's because of You and me that I get so Much Sensitive.
Thank You for Peaceful Images or for those who put my "fightie" brain (because I MISS YOU LADY! Smile ) down. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
flower

And as "fighties" go away as I'm Feeling Proud and Good about How I am.
Also proud because I took a plank of a bench in the park ( Smile Smile ) from its place while I was making my "estiramientos". It's True, and I Like it but Not. Smile Smile Because it's not breaking the bench's utility. I could put the plank on its place, and as strenght it's up down when people sat on it, no problem. I was stretching up up. I could put all on its place again with screws.
geek
And I party smiley like 17! Smile Wink Smile
I did with intention from the first time.
AND THANK YOU FOR COMMENTS AND ALL ABOUT AGES ON 16 BECAUSE IT'S YOUR HEART!! YOUR HEART THAT I LOVE SO MUCH, GOODNESS BROOKE!! cheekey smiley Exclamation
Smile flower Smile
Smiling as Razz this Time, as Always I Give You a Flower!!
Angry or not (Not at all on these days, and for long time ago I SWEAR!!), I Always Give a Flower to You by the INNOCENCE OF LOVE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

You're my Angel, my Lady, my Protection when I am afraid or sad, my Endless Love, All a Woman can be for a Man You are to me!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Hello Hey New Codes All
Smile Smile

How Nice to Have some Smiles!
The last time I came from the cinema I had adrenaline beyond human levels. Today that I'm coming I am really tired. I spent all adrenaline in the movie theatre on the seat, or almost. Smile Laughing Smile
From the calm state of mind:
I Embarassed think that I Embarassed Love You too! flower
wave party smiley bounce affraid
And there's something I can Swear: Brooke, I Love You, but I also Feel, objectively, that You're an EXTRAORDINARY and INNATE ("innata" in spanish) ARTIST, ONE OF MOST VERSATILE EVER.
Well, I am quite Sure You Believe this is How I Think!
This was not necessary for You, it was Necessary for me. Smile Smile
Going to some "selfstretching" to train Good tomorrow.
Yesterday, I Swear I did not want to break the bench. It just happened. I was not my intention, but I used it for "funnyflattering". Quite Childish, Happy! flower
Smile Cool Smile
I Truly Respect! flower
Brooke, Have Great Day and All. Not talking about anything specific, just All!
For Everything Related to me, these are going to be the MOST BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS IN HISTORY, I SWEAR! flower
I Love You, Heavenly Reason for my Existence, my Soul; I Love You so Much!! flower
From my Heart, full of Love, God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 am

Hello! flower
And Friends All too!
Smile Smile

Brooke, I came calm, and it's entering and I start thinking about cheekey smiley and those things. flower
Smile Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

I've read You were, as other Talented People, in "la isla del Encanto". LOVELY TILL HEAVEN, and Beyond it if You come back again. Smile Smile
I've also read more Great News from There, Soul's Beauty! flower
It's quite quiet All here today, or almost. I am really calm ready for work.
Not thinking about work now, Thinking about You for couple of minutes, and it's like Flying hand on hand, Beautiful of course Smile Smile , and nothing else to do but Love each other. For a while, it's Great. flower
I Love You and All Of You More and More each Day! flower
And I think this is happening with Everything too! flower
You Make me Happy and All, my Everything's Angel Lady, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Came some selfish today.
It's just for some motivation for NICE exercise, "PLEASE" TO MYSELF now.
wave Rolling Eyes Very Happy study
Smile Smile

It gonna be OK. As All!!
It's a little strange, when Feeling so OK it's like did not have much wills for talking that much. Not naughty boy, just too much silent boy by now (I could also be naughty).
Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile

Beyond some nice jokes, and almost real world, God Bless Your Love because for this I am Feeling ALIVE again in my Life. Just for You flower

Any good idea for good protection for benches or any kind of furtuniture, including myself?
Smile Smile

No, no, this is Going Fine Now!!
I had some rest, good care, and some good moments.
Now, when I Feel that AMAZING ENERGY for some good Moving, I will be Dreaming of You as my Woman Real, Strenght Heart and Tenderness, and Your Eyes. Like Looking at me!!
You, and Infinite, with me!! flower
Just some Music I do not have (have to ask my DJ Sister Smile ), just about that Feeling, like Basketball Exclamation cheers
party smiley party smiley

God Bless You, my Sweet Love!!
I am even feeling bad for talking to You, Feeling like my Place was to be Melt 24 hs into You as One Soul.
Well, nobody's perfect and me neither. Smile Smile
But the EMOTIONS FLY AND FIND EACH OTHER, SO TRUE AND PURE flower
All my Love, never, NEVER, tired from telling You!!
I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love Youa and I Love You!!
I Love You!! Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

This is telling now it's True.
Yesterday I went Stars up, ONE floor of my little Nice House, FASTER than ever in my life. True! And it's not only because I've been Watching SUPER ADMIRED Tom Cruise or Jackie Chan Movies ( Smile flower ) but because I am training well and I am more used than ever to go Always UP. As brain's changing, it Seems my still young body is doing the same for good. It was FAST, after some Nice adrenaline from some movies. Wow, I did not feel any weight on my legs.
I remember one day when a race at school. It was 200 ms or something. Two groups from the opposite places on the racing floor 400. I with slowest of class, I was 12, and the other group the fastest of school, 4 or 5 truly Fast. I started laughing for so many ms, I chosed the group. And suddenly, don't know why, I decided to start running, alone because my partners THAT DAY were real turtles. Somehow I felt something inside and outside of legst, like FLYING, Truly like FLYING. It Seemed they were not mine, FAST and I was not Feeling it at all.
I did not win the race, but arrived almost the same time as other group.
I and others who could see it Simply affraid !
Yesterday, that GOING UP Felt the Same. And I Was cheekey smiley Changes because of things from my age: self-ESTEEM.
Smile flower Smile

And the last turn for the "circling" on screw ("la última vuelta de tuerca del 'razonamiento"), as You Know I like to Cool but More for Smile Smile : Brooke, maybe Jade went stairs Up to David, but when it's about You and Me, it's this Last one who should Start Walking Up the Stairs, to Heave, for Heart and Soul!! And it's HOW I FEEL! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Love You, and my blood's starting to burn as I am talking and telling You this.
So, calm down myself by some FRESH water.
Here I'm going.
Brooke, All I've Said it's TRUE, from the first to the last thing. And all NICE FELT! flower
Dios te bendiga, Amor mío! flower
I Love You, I Love You so too Much!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Smile Smile

ps: Next Movie, "Mission Impossible IV" and a lot of Movies and All.
Magic and Epic Inspiration for GIVING ALL LOVE I HAVE!
party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
Yesterday good exercise nothing painful from my body, second day. cheers
Smile Smile

I've just seen a TV program about The Juliet Club from Verona, Inspiration for the Movie about it for sure. How Nice, that Candid Romantic Unselfish Love from People Working. In any case, it's Well Seen They Do it for Inspiring Love Spirit.
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, YOU are PERFECT to Me, in Everything!!
And I Swear I Felt the Same EVERYTIME I've Seen You; also standing for some PRETTY while beside You. You're a Goddess, and when I tried to put my head to the top and You did the same I could see that You were taller than me too obviously on heels, and also thought not good idea for FRIENSHIP. I thought I shouldn't come until PERMISSION GLANCE. I was Feeling All Selfconfident One can Feel Looking at a Woman like You. My Ego is too Big for less than that. Same shoes, heads to the top, not more than 2 cm, You can be Sure. And if We talk about weight, I Win for Sure!! Smile Smile
And since those 4 Days, I Think You're More BEAUTIFUL AND ELEGANT than I had supposed, and Believe, that's Saying VERY MUCH!! flower

Not seas, or mountains or birds on trees or Angels singing, there's NOTHING as FITTING to my Glance and Illusions for Lifetime, since I was Born, as You!!
Smile flower Smile

I'm on vacation. Tomorrow more Caring Dentist, Hairtcuts, Shaving Beautiful Faces and Good Times for Christmas Days! Just some Elemental Gentle Care for some NICE, as I said OVER ANY OTHER THING, NICE pictures I want to send to You!! geek cheers
Because I Love You, I Love You my Adored Beautiful Angel of Mine, my Lady whom I Need so Much, till the point I could not Breathe without Your Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: FRIENDSHIP, FRIENDSHIP Being SHOWED SO CLEAR is so WELCOME, SO WELCOME TO MY HEART!! THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU!! flower
flower Smile Smile flower
cheekey smiley action smiley
party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I did not go to the cinema because I have to train, True, and Need Time. And maybe too much GOOD, GOOD AND GOOD adrenaline for later exercising.
GOOD MOVIES, GOOD HEART (and this is Beyond Movies)!
LOVE!
AND THIS I SWEAR, I SWEAR!
love love smiley flower Smile

And Now don't know what song. Waiting for those Videos of You. After I'll Feel the Music.
I've cut hair and eyebrows. Well, not me. Today shaving. Next day after tomorrow some photos.
And Truly affraid when I post. Now and while "photing" (and this is not coming from català word "fotre") Smile Very Happy Smile I maybe look Basketball , but You'll see when I post, You'll See very Well the What a Face !! Very Happy lol!
I Like but I Don't like it.
I'D DO ANYTTHING FOR YOU!! All there's in my hands I will Do as Love, You're my love smiley cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile

I'm starting to become too much Razz
Going to Beautiful Fun Videos.
SO WELL MADE!
As it's also that One from Japan!
Looking at "ñack-ñack" smiling teeth ad at nice dancing feet, I Understand why Speaker in commercial and more the Half of People in that Beautiful Country (as TV interviewers, I Remember Well! Laughing Smile ) Fell in Love Crazy for You!
Well, it's the Truth!
And as it is what I Say GOD BLESS YOU ALL, PLEASE!
Brooke, my Love of Mine, I am coming from the church. I spoke for a little while with Priest and some Sisters there and some People There. They had finished making up and...
ONE MOMENT LADY PLEASE: I ADORE TO SEE YOUR SMILE, MY TREASURE IN MY LIFE!!
flower flower

Not as crazy as it seems Smile , it's for the Video "O Sorriso"
When after, in the Video, Emmy's Moment You say in another please for montage "Nothing", I just can Very Happy and say Yes, it's True!
flower Laughing Smile Laughing Smile flower

"Por el Amor de Dios, ese Vestido Verde" cheekey smiley Exclamation

Embarassed
Smile flower Smile

That last Image from Video and Words, I could Crying or Very sad for Emotion in my Soul, if I let it Fly from my Heart. Oh, Brooke!!
I had been saying I had talked with Priest and Sisters in the church. They were really kind, KIND. Talked to me if I Need something. I answered that place gave me Spiritual Peace. And it did.
Well, excepting one sister that came to tell me to take were because they had just washed the floor around the Bethlehem. Brooke, How Nice! All!
Well, Peace in the Soul. Just Wanted to Share Good Feelings! flower
Brooke, it's rare. When I got into that Spiritual I Find my Feet on Earth More than any other time. Finds REALITY into the LOVE!! AND LOVE! LOVE!!
Brooke, Feeling Happy tears Storm in my Heart for the Beauty!!
Well, it's One of those Moments!!
Smile flower Smile

I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I LOVE YOU!! TRUE!
Smile Smile

PS: JOY, THE SOUL, LOVE'S SOUL THAT'S WHAT LOVE IS ALL ABOUT!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Smile Smile

Tomorrow, I don't exactly know how I'll look or what George I will look like ( Wink Wink ), anyone is Great, and There're many Ones!, but You can be Sure I'll wear something red on my head. Something Red for Sure!!
Expressing! cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile

Argh (as Good Heat!) and Fun and Tight and Right and LOVING at One Time, I Adore You!!
And All Words Dedicated for Love from the first day till Now, I'd Need to Concentrate in only One Word to Express Potential Emotion I could TOUCH NOW!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: God Bless EveryFRIEND EveryONE! flower
PS1: This side of my talking Helps for Reason, but only as Explicit Emotion!!
Smile BROOKE!! Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Very Happy Hola! Very Happy
Smile cherry Smile

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BROOKE!! AND EVERYBODY!
How are things and preparing things!
Here quietness and Calm, True Calm. flower Smile Smile
Thank YOU, I was just Dedicating some Humor yesterday. love love love love smiley flower
I did not mean to be too tough about it, Sorry True if I did.
It's OK, I will not Do it anymore. I SWEAR.
But as it's so OBVIOUS the "NOTHING IN COMMON WITH REALITY" I thought it could not hurt. Sorry, Brooke! cheekey smiley Exclamation
Brooke, You're so Lovely, as Heaven. No; More!!
Everything here is Going WELL! Family All OK, and that's so Good!
Listening and Watching Nice Videos! Thank You love smiley !!
I am WISHING Great Peaceful DAY, Full of Light, Strenght, PEACE, LOVE and JOY!!
Have MAGICAL NIGHT, so IMPORTANT!
GOD BLESS, EVERYBODY!
ALL THE BEST FOR THIS HOLY CHRISTMAS, FOR FAMILY, FOR HISTORY, FOR GOOD TRADITIONS, FOR FAMILY, FOR PEACE, FOR LOVE, FOR HOME AND FOR ALL MAN/WOMANKIND! flower Exclamation
HERE I AM! action smiley
AND FOR JOY!!
Smile flower Smile
God Bless All our Souls!
flower flower flower love smiley Smile

Brooke, Yours is PURE, PURE my LADY of Mine!! cheekey smiley
I Love You, You KNOW Now How I Love You I Feel; LOVE AND LOVE!! Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS me EVERYBODY!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Like a Star @ heaven
Smile Wink Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Hello BROOKE, Hello FAMILY!
Smile flower Smile

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Smile Exclamation

Thank You for Gifts, NICE Meaning Videos and BEAUTIFUL YOU on it; GREAT WELL MADE!
THANK YOU!
Smile Smile Smile love love smiley flower action smiley ("Auu, pupA!", in spanish AND ALL IDIOMES!!!)
Smile Smile
flower

Eh, Sweetness, I Love You!!
How MUCH BEAUTY THROUGH EVERYTHING, THAT CHANGES MY MIND FOR BETTER AND FOR BETTER, DAY BY DAY, FOR THE LOVE, FOR KINDNESS AND FOR FRIENSHIP AND FOR FAMILY!
THANK YOU FROM MY HEART!
I LOVE YOU!
BROOKE, now I am going to my mother's house with furniture (mistakes about dimensions and now we have to change, and TRUE I SWEAR, as Funny! Specially because that's the way it was from the FIRST TIME! flower flower flower )
Brooke, All lack of sense from me, for all this time and my life, was because I BECOME totally MAD for the Anxiety as Hell for You. It's TRUE.
Now I am Making it Well with no needing for make my heart cold as ice again.
YOU MAKE IT REAL!! Your love smiley that I can not stop cheekey smiley till affraid for MORE cheekey smiley Exclamation
Everything's Embarassed
As my HEAD today!
And all whiteness is SNOW FROM BEAUTIFUL FAMILY CHRISTMAS TIME!!
Smile flower cherry flower Smile

And Brooke, when I Think about You Holding Me Tight, I am so DIFFERENT, not thinking at all about being the SM, just Love You!!
And as JOKE, NICE AND TRUE, I SWEAR that this thing could be this way for more than just a couple of seconds, for Sure.
I am HUMAN, inside of Me I am Truly affraid
And All is FOR YOU!!
Smile flower Smile
I'm coming back very soon with NICE FAMILY "pictures". Word is Word!!
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:08 pm

My Adored,

Just one thing. On the way I use to do at resting time in the morning, I've found a new dance-academy!! How Great and Nice! Wanted to Tell You!!
Smile Smile

I Love You, and I Love You very MUCH!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Hola, Hello, Hi How are things!
Smile flower Smile

Just came for a while.
I have to go caring baby grandpa dog of mine, to watch basketball and to planificate next months, and days too.
But Wanted to Came.
I am Feeling like Finished some kind of Race.
Now Going to Focuse on the thing I Have to Do, Whatever happens. It's in my Natural Potential, and I Have to Do it.
Despite what it may seem, honestly Laughing , I am working for Peace.
At this Moment, I AM IN PEACE WITH EVERYBODY, from my modest point of view.
It's not that way, about debts or something, just I am Feeling I Did what I Had to Do, and I am not going to use "big" words on theories or anything.
You Know what I Mean.
PEACE!
I AM FEELING OK ABOUT WHAT I'VE DONE NOW! GOD BLESS EVERYBODY, AND THANK YOU BECAUSE I FELT INTENTIONS, GOOD, HEART! flower
PEACE!! ALL STARTED FROM AND FOR THIS LOVE, BROOKE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

For next months, if I am as Honest knight as I want to be Smile , I think I'll have no time for looking at my mirror very much. Well, everything has its price.
Smile Laughing flower Laughing Smile

God Bless, TRUE, SO TRUE!
TRUE!!
I am Feeling I am on The Way now, I am Feeling I could be something almost similar to what I Always thought I could, should wanted to be.
Well, this is my way of taking my own living.
Now just Listening to some songs that GIVE PEACE, just Selfish, but Beautiful too.
Brooke, my Endless Love is True, and it's Pure for You, and True, and FRIEND!! flower

ps: BEYOND JOKES, FRIENDSHIP! geek Smile flower
And I Swear someday I will FRIENDLY AND HONESTLY come back again to See You, I SWEAR!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 pm

flower My Angel of Mine flower
Smile flower Smile

Coming from some walking.
To show my wave Laughing up: I was going along the road, and as I could see a track this thought came to my mind, automatic: how to survive to that impact, if you can not go to one or other side? I thought thigs: to jump, to put body position 180º about the floor and to handle the impact the best possible with legs, trying to catch the energy with them and after if jump the further possible from the truck. To one or another side if possible, if not there's always possiblity it has time enough to use brakes.
Really Very Happy Laughing
I go very carefully by the streets on this time of my life, after all.
And the same with other things. I Know I've said One million times, but I Needed some reason for saying that stupidity. Many superheros movies, for sure. Very Happy tongue smiley
Brooke, sometimes it's like feeling that force catching the energy so violently from my heart when I let anxiety comes and puts me into "jail". That so many times related anxiety.
But Now I Control it, not so much drunken But I don't want Sleep and farao neither.
Some study Basketball lol! party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley party smiley geek Razz Cool Shocked Smile Smile Like a Star @ heaven could be a good CRAZY FUN GOOD combination for me.
It is!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, that Picture of You DESERVES One poem. And Much More, but All I can Give You is my Love and One poem, and I will Do.
Looking at You when I previously coming from INNER PEACE.. Oh, my God, that's for being YOUNG FOR ETERNITY!!
You're Adorable, Perfect, You're my Love and my All!! flower
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:54 pm

And I Love You Honey, FAMILY and BLOOD of my own blood. God Bless You my Angel of Mine, Have the Best New Year's Night and Year in Life. All of Me is with You Tonight, and that's for ETERNITY!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I truly Wish GREAT AND BRIGHT PARTY, FAMILY FRIENDS ALL! Smile action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:04 pm

At highest Light Time in the day, my hard head is on.
BLESSING TIME, I am Same Energy as first day and modestly Much More Wise and CARING LOVE!!
I'd like to write something beautiful about Paris Dedicated to You. I don't know much about geographic place, but Essence about Love, Emotion!!
When my Lady Shine, She Shines Brighter than First Timing of Universe; that's How Beautiful and Warm She Shines. cheekey smiley Exclamation
I Love You!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:11 am

Here for a while again,
Smile Smile

Not wanting to admite, but I am too much competitive. When I Want to do something and I don't, I truly become Mad like it was a defeat. Yes, quite wave party smiley
Bit This is Honestly IMPROVING too. But, Honestly, I need to get much better about it.
Poems will come again, just some time, no matter if one day or one week or one month, but they will come again.
Smile flower Smile
Another time had to say it, THANK YOU FOR VIDEOS, ALL BECAUSE IT'S MADE AS A BREATHING GIFT, to INSPIRE and, SPECIALLY LAST ONE from Paris, to Bring PEACE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

To Feel this is I am Doing is GOOD, to Truly Feel it, is the Energy I needed to go over all those worries. And I'm doing.
COMUNICATION IN AND ABOUT LOVE HEALS!! flower
Brooke, I Love Your Ways!! cheekey smiley flower
I Love All of You!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Hola, Brillante, tan Brillante que.. love smiley
Smile flower Smile

In this moment of life, coming back to videos from years ago.
Each day You Look Brighter to me.
I Truly Have to SAY "THANKS, MY LORD", because so Young and so Different, so Independent in Fact, so Gentle and Intelligent, and even when Your Beauty has already become "familiar" to me, so Beautiful I have to say too.
I Felt that Magic in those Videos.
Where do You come from?
That place does really must exist, because You are Here!
Smile flower Smile

I am not exagerating a simple line, word or letter compared to how I'm Feeling Now. flower

Ah, and all right about each other's dressing up.
Smile Smile

Seriously, I am Amazed about How Free You are, and You were.
I Love You from the first day of my birth, that's what I See looking inside of me.
And Amazingly, it's True, that last Video, Music, Calmed me so Much. Wow! It's True this Power of Music. It was New Experience, New Music to me.
Thank You for All Today! flower
"I Love You just the Way You are" Listening Much More Calm Now. flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I had forgotten how to talk about sensuality, if I ever really knew.
But I am Feeling it COMING so Natural and Relaxing to my mind.
Now listening to song did not know, but by the title I liked it.
How to talk about the Sensuality of You, if it's All I am Seeing wherever of You I may look at, any part of You Tells Me it's You, Only You!!
It's like a Giant Wave of Heat and Sacred Parfume what comes to me when I Look at any part of You.
It's Like somebody, God, had asked me, before doing anything on You, about How Did I Want "things". And I Swear I Never Talked to Your Mom Smile flower , but that's how I feel.
And after so long time, so many years, I am still asking myself, as I am typing, how is it Possible. What I Feel, but also but More what I can See Next to me, How is it Possible?
You're All my Dreams Made One Reality as a Gift.
What else could I say, before Kissing You.
YOU HEALED (YOU'VE DONE, YOU ARE DOING SO PERFECTLY) my Heart!!
My eyes get red and ready to Love and to Enjoy All of You, so Instantly when You Appear.
If Freedom does exist, probably this Feeling Now is the Nearest One Place to it I've Felt in life, for All.
And I Know, and I just Wanted You to Know that this Love is Made to Last FOREVER, FOREVER, FOREVER, FOREVER ETERNAL.
I Truly Hope someday I become Bright enough to Express How I Feel Now, How I Felt that Night, 4 as One, when I Saw You.
Wink Now that I finally got tired from looking at my mirrror, maybe I'll can very soon.
Smile Smile

You Know I am Yours, and You Trust and You Believe and You Love, there's Nothing in the world I could ask but this.
Even Music is unnecessary at this Moment.

To Me, Life is Starting of new, or simply just Starting.
I Love You, I Love You, my Bright Tenderness on Fire!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 13 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next