Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:37 am

When I came Here I was 37, at it seems like yesterday.
Today, All Hope in my heart was the one You Gave to me; All Illusions for Good are what You Created in my heart!!
This Love will be All You may Want!!
I could Wait till Find YOU for Eternity; so Well with Your Soul so close to me!!
I am Here, for Anything, for Everything!!
You are my All, my Life!!
I am Feeling so Well, because YOU Exist!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:21 am

I have to go to work, and I have to write it in spanish... But it's Pure and Burning Feelings!!

Rebelión de sentimientos
que no quieren olvidar,
magia, dulzura y fe;
tu sensualidad en mis brazos
y yo no puedo vivir sin ti.
Eres lo único que pienso;
nadie más como mi amor,
sólo y para siempre, contigo.
Eres toda la esperanza viva,
mi corazón, mi vida y mi sangre.

love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:28 pm

In this moment I NEED YOU so much!!
But I am handling, so handsome, it Well!! All jokes are candid from this day.
Hand-ling, hand-some. Very Happy Shocked wave geek
Smile Smile

Seriously, Need You because You are the only thing Right in my world, the only thing.
And obviously You are a PERSON, so Beloved to me, the most!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Feeling Well, that's the most Important!! action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Hola, Àngel!!

Do not know what the help happened with computer, but everything went out to help.
Smile Smile
Well, recently discovered as "funny" truth!
We have to Smile!

I was just saying that things are much better. I am too sensitive, specially about People who I care about. Everything's gonna be OK, here with my spanish Family!!
Sunny here, and Sunny Here!!

How are You Feeling Lady? I am sure very Good!!
Your Heart is so Beautiful!
But not Your Face! geek flower
Smile Smile

Thank You for All moments, and for taking pressure off my shoulders, that way only You know to do!!
Feeling much better, going to study now, I Love You, I Love You!!
This longing only makes me stronger, moment by moment!!
I am Totally Yours!!
My Life going back, and Here's only Brooke, my Sweet Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:37 am

Hello, Good Morning!!

All You Do is so Beautiful to me, Please, Do not worry any more. I am Feeling so much Peace!! I am always joking now.
When People (any kind of People) Love You and Show You their Admiration... That makes me so HAPPY!!
When anybody Embraces You, a piece of my heart is with her or with him!!
I Adore You, my Love, I Adore You!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:21 am

And as long as I Love You much more than ever before in my life, and that I've learnt to control it (if not, it's like I could not breathe at all), very well (of course, We All know who I am talking about: Me! king geek action smiley ).
Peace, Nice Loving, Nice Humor Sense and One!! Here, for All of Time!!
I Love You!!
I would Do anything for You, and now I know You Love me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: My words for me today, I understood very well, Thanks!!: "Salva, calm, forget too hot times by now". Thank You, my Angel, Everything's Gonna be OK!!
flower Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Hola una altra vegada!! action smiley action smiley flower

I've just seen that photo with Bob Hope and Emmanuel Lewis, so Funny and Nice!
Do You need from me any explanation about how to make legs grow up in 3 days?
Smile Smile flower

Internet is very slow, as my brain now, but not as my heart!!
This World We've Created, You like it, true? I would work, as a PERSON Wink love smiley Wink , on any good thing to make You completely Like it!!
I Like it very much!!
I don't wanna lose my innocence, and will bring all that still remains in me to You, Everyday!!
Well, if someday I do not come in the morning, it will mean I am ill, in bed. But, even human ( Suspect Smile ) I will Love You the same, More!!

And I Love the other World too, and People! love love smiley
All vengeances very furry and playful, I Swear!! Smile Smile
I really Hope very soon not have much time except for trying to tell You Beautiful things, because I am starting Studies, for a Lifetime!
Out of politics opinions, about what I think it is some kind of origen where find how We All can Be as One!
That, after the One You really know by now, is the Dream of my Life!
I Love You, I Love You!!
How Beautiful things You Do!
Always Yours, Calm in Peace for the Living!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Maximus Win = LOVE, ALL LOVE POSSIBLE
I Do Believe!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:08 am

I've been reading things, I've been looking at that photo, checking Playbook 7, and from Tilt, and from Lipstick Jungle... I can not help it, but the most Sexy to me is that one where You are with Larry Hagman. Sexy Situation, and TERRIFIC SEXY BROOKE!
That photo, new, Thank You: Lady, Angel, Honey, Pretty, Beauty, Love, Pure Heart, Heaven!
Thank You!
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Calm from me!! action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:37 pm

My Adored, my Angel, my Baby, Brooke!!

How are things?
I still Adore You!! Wink wave Smile Smile

I remember when I said I had to make a full list with "sexy" words for this passion that was burning me down from the moment I Saw You at that Place!! I think I could have exploded from the inside if I had not said those words!! To myself, at the very least!!
Embarassed I Love You so much!! flower

Now I wanted to make a list using words from my first idiome. May I do it, Lady of my Life, Dame for Eternity of Days!!

Ets un àngel, preciosa, petitona meva, dolçor que no es pot acabar ni en un milió d'anys, sucre, mel, tendresa, llum, ales que volen com les d'una papallona que es deixa dur malgrat ser lliure, munyeca, munyequeta, preciosa, petita meva, carametlo (s'escriu caramel, però jo diré carametlo), petitona de carametlo de crema i xocolata, frescor de l'estiu i calma de tardor, flor de bellesa immensa, la darrera cosa que vull veure abans de morir, la única cosa que em fa volar i m'obliga a voler viure fins a l'extenuació, tota la pau possible i que es pot imaginar amb la ment i amb l'ànima.
Ets la coseta més hermosa i guapa que he vist mai, tan preciosa i maca que no ho puc aguantar quan la sensibilitat se m'escapa del cor, sense voler o volent. Sempre seràs la meva petitona, la meva deessa de l'amor i l'amistat, la darrera aturada de tot i el principio des d'on tot comença, llibertat, amor i vida.
Només amb tu, només amb vostè, com vulguis, sempre com vulguis, fada dels boscos de l'eterna lluminositat i l'esperança que s'enlaire cap al cel com una ploma d'amistat perpètua. Tot l'amor, tota la màgia i bellesa que mai pugui necessitar, que per sempre més voldré al meu costat. L'única, eternament, l'amor immortal, l'oblit de tota enyorança possible per un simple petó amb la distància, capaç d'atravessar mil i un planetes.
Amor, Amor Etern et Juro Ara i per Sempre Més; Preciosa, Àngel de la meva Vida i Senyora de l'Esperança i l'Amor Eterns!!
T'estim, T'estim. Molt més enllà dels somnis i de la realitat, en un lloc on sempre hi serem tu i jo, com Un, màgia de dos en la passió, la sensualitat i la tendresa d'estimar-se sense res més que l'Amor Infinit!!
T'estim, Sempre t'Estimaré, a tot hora de la meva vida i de l'Eternitat; Eternitat, Senyora meva!!
Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:14 am

My Angel, My Lady!! flower

All I can do is loving you
with the intensity of life,
let you free enter my soul
as your eyes touch the sky
when find eternity of love.
flower flower

The best I can, I do!! I Love You, Eternally!!
As soon as I can post Pictures of You, I'll Do, but by now I am Enjoying All from Friends!
Thanks A Lot!
I am working on what I said, Brooke, You'll See!!
Adoring You, All of the Time!!
Eternally Yours, Love You, Heaven and Time and One!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Hola!! flower

By now, I can not still use webs for images. Mad But one way or another I will post more Pictures of Brooke!!
Much Work today, Good, Felt Good!!
Those Pictures, so Beautiful, Thanks!
That one from Andy Warhol, "Interview", THIS IS ART, BEAUTY! flower

And now, fighting to put feet on earth. Tonight I'm going to a dinner with friends from work (everybody married, me too Smile Smile queen flower king ).
It will feel Good, relationships!
I Love You!!
Brooke, You are my All, and could not Live without You!!
I just want to Show You how much I Care!!
I Love You, with feet on earth, I Love You more than anytime in my life!!
love smiley love smiley
flower flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Hello, my Love!!

I (imagine many .... here, because I do not know what to say) came. Do not know any idea about time. I took the chance, coming for a while. To See and to Talk to You again.
You are Living under my skin, I can Feel You there!!
(joke moment: that will not make me more attractive Wink Smile Smile but much more HAPPY!!)

Listening to Endless Love, what time is it!
I wanted to go to the cinema, but I will go for a long walk. I am selfish, and I am going to Keep You so Bright inside of me for the whole evening, I Know You will Feel how I Do the same!!
I do not deserve it, even in dreams either (never sure about this either/neither). But I Believe!!
If I Love You so much, I must Deserve it, Your Love!!

All minutes of the day, every day of the year, We are Together!!
I Love You so much!!
If I could Touch Your Hand again, one day in my life, I do not think I could talk like bright, but I am Sure about the Truth, You could Feel Everything from what I'd Feel!! It is like a Miracle, Sacred to me!!

I am going to have a relaxed, good and friendly time with friends. I feel relaxed and very well about social situations. Much more than the last years.
You Have Come to my Life for Never Going, as Long as We Live!! I can only think about it right now!!
I Adore You, I Adore You!!
My blood is Yours, I Swear!! My life and all that I am too, I know now You Believe me when I say it!!
I Felt so much loneliness in the past, but now You are with me, I can Feel so right companion from the entire world, Universe beyond the sky and the most simple thing next to me, the noise of a little bird flying or the sea kissing the shore, water and sand together as Lovers and Friends!!
If You are with me, I do not Need Anything else!!

I Love You, Have the Best Day, my Sweet and Eternal Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:02 pm

And Hola, again!
love smiley love smiley

You may notice this time greeting was in my first idiome!! Wink Smile Smile
I have to enrich Greetings, You know...! Wink Smile Smile flower

Peaceful Heartbeats, not specially for Mad Poems, only for Love!!
"I was made for Loving You" and I Feel "You were made for Loving me", well, those Nice People Finally Collided, isn't that BEAUTIFUL!! So Much!!
Wanted to Say I Love You to All People! action smiley flower
Brooke, Here it's like Touching so Caring Your Face of an Angel, so Delicate Touch I am Feeling!!
I know this is our Truth; Peace, Love, Passion and Care!!
Never Forgot this One True First Reality, Beautiful as a Dream but so Real!!

My Angel, just Want You to be Happy, more than ever in Your Life, more than ever because Heaven is Real between us, and will never leave us alone, never more, as long as You and Me Stay Together as One! Love, Pure!!

Thank You for Everything, for Exist, for All, for my Life as I've recently Found it!!
Thank You for being who You are and for Telling me this World Everyday!!
Love You till the day I die, and beyond this world!! love action smiley
We'll Touch in Heaven, We are Touching Here, I am Feeling Your Soul right now, Your skin, Your Body, Your Everything!!

Life's so Beautiful and I am making it Easier day by day, Thanks to You!!
I just Want to Help and Make You Feel as Good as I can, by my Love, by this Loving You!!
I am Kissing You, Hold You, so Tight and Caring Touch!!
I Love You, I Love You!! Have the Best Day, the Best of All!! Family, Love, One!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Hola! Smile Smile

Not necessary talking about idiomes, We are using only One Here, Love's One! Smile Smile
Now I've seen Aaron Eckhart and George Clooney movies Rolling Eyes ... I think I have to exercise more! Wink love Wink

Seriously, Brooke, I Thank You so much, as I did with Everybody before, but when I talk to You... Well, You know it is quite different to All other things!
Maybe I sound like repressing expressions to stay calm as I've promised to stand from now on.
Believe me, I Love You as my Wife for Eternity in Heaven!! This is How I Love You!!
Conditioned love is so far from me and from this Love, Shared in Honesty!!

Energy from You, and Michael Music now, of course, is so Immense!! It makes me Feel like Touching the Essence of Living!!
I Love You, and Wishing You now, and to All of You, All Peace and Happiness in this World!
I Love You so much!! Forever and Eternally!!
You mean much more than me to myself, You mean All that it may be meant!!
I Will Adore You till the end of Time, and Beyond Everything, I Love You!!
Have the Best, You Really Have, in Your Day!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:37 am

Good morning, Angel of mine!!

In this day, I am Feeling like it was the starting of a new time, better, Good and Peaceful Here, from me!!
Thank You for being there, so much!!
Yesterday I exercised well, good, thinking of You!!
Englightening my life, You Shine to me, Beautiful Star!!
I Adore You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:32 am

Beloved Angel flower

too brainy thinking does not always mean good thinking.
As I said, need to put together serious thinking and Love thinking and Humor thinking, and not looking too cold.
Here I am going!

It's just that I Love You!!
You know, this last night has been one of the best of last times. I really slept very well, very well. Good rest!!
I am Feeling OK, I Promise, Incredibly Relaxed!!
And so in Love!!
Power of Hope!!

I can not use imageshack yet, but I will post!!
Wist You the Best Time, Tons of Joy and Fulfilled Inspiration!! Peace in Your Soul!
I Love You, I Love You!!
More than anything!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley action smiley
Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:37 am

Hello!!

How Amazing Photo, Ha, I Like it (only like, of course)!! flower
You Look Amazing!! That Brooke's Energy... It's Famous!
Yesterday I run for more than 30 minutes, 32 Smile Smile , exactly. Felt Good, good sensations for the new body!! Wink Wink
Loving You, and Wishing HAPPINESS, All Possible in the World!! I Adore You, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:11 am

Just for an 8 plus 1 an 1's Always 1!! flower

I've been Looking at the other Pictures from last event, Terrific!!
Please, Brooke, Feel my Feelings, because I am speechless, losing words!!
Thank You!!
Thank You Everybody Friends! flower
Brooke, my Adored, I Love You with all of my heart!!
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Hello Healthy Day!

Looking at You, I can still hardly believe You are Real!
Here I am, as I said, for a while, Feeling like a shy teenager face to face with You!!
Family+Wife+Goddess+Heaven+Eternity+Blood and Soul+Eternal Girlfriend=Everything=
=Brooke
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile

So difficult to explain, but so True!!
As I could stare at Your "last/First" walking in EL for the life, I could stay Looking at Your Today Pictures for All the Time!!
I can not figure out what could be talking to You, but it must be something from stars!!
Your Sensitivity and Your Sweet Emotion, so Beautifully Painted in Your Face of an Angel, are my...
There're not words for that, at the very least in this moment. Too much, You are!!
This Love will not dissapear with the sun or the moon, I have Touched mother land, Your Heart, my Home!!
I am human, so I will never be able to Express All You Created in me and Keep Holding on as Love. It is True, Brooke, it is True!!
I can just not imagine one way, just only one, to Express how You make me Feel; how I See and Feel You, it's to Keep in touch with something much stronger than human life to me, Spirituality from Eternal I can not explain or express well enough!!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley

Never Enough!!

I Adore You, and will Do All I Promised!! The way I've Seen You is Enough to make Feel Ready to Fly or any other Fabulous thing, I Swear!!
On my knee, Please Still Apologise for all bad things from me! I can not forget those things, but I forgave myself, it is True!
I Love You, All I Did, All, Every single thing, was Because I Love You too much, so much that sometimes I thought I was going totally mad and crazy!
Now, I've Found Peace, so Real, with You!!
I Love All of You!!
You Created such a Happy Day in my Life!!
I am Yours Forever, my Pure Angel of Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:32 am

Good morning, Heart of mine!! action smiley action smiley

I've still in my mind those pictures. Your Face, Your Body, Your Class!
It was Magic and so Beautiful!
Smile Smile

I am coming back to peaceful nights. These last ones have been Good, Yes!
I used to sleep, but also woke up too soon in the morning. Now, OK!
Good for the mind too!
Inspired! You made Everything!!

I Love You, I Love You, Thank You for those things You Magically Do, and for Being Who You are, and for Sharing Love and Peace!! My Adored, my Beautiful and Lovely Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:18 pm

And my Adored,

more photos from that place in New York, and more (erasing letters I've just written, this computer, well, it is OK Smile I said it, I've changed! action smiley ) Love in my skin and in the bottom of my heart I Feel!!
I have never Felt this way before, in my life, it is like Starting Life of new!! I Swear, my Love!!
I Love You, I Love You so much!!
I am Totally Yours, my heart, my blood, my sould, my life, Everything, Eternal!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Hello flower ,

now I am Looking to Your Eyes with so much Love, the same I know You Feel too!
I thought I was too much calm to talk very much today... Shocked Very Happy Smile Smile
You Elevate my Spirit and my All, it is Pure Love and Holding Tight Your Soul that I Love, through any physical, or any kind else, distance!! We Love Each Other, I Feel, from the first Time I could See You, from the First Time!!
Unfortunately, we, people, not always follow up our feelings, and guide ourselves by the not too warm thinking; but I Love You, Brooke, I Love You!!
I am Sending All the Love I Have inside of me to You, All the Love I Have and Can from here to Your Place; and I am Finding You, so Lovely and Beautiful, Here!!
Never Worry for me, I've been Strong for all my life in the way I thought I had to be, and now I am Feeling this Emotion of Love more than ever before!!
Everything You Do is Too Much Nice too me; how Pure is Your Beautiful Soul, the One I Adore from the very First Time!!
The Reason I Live for, the Breathe and this Blood in flames I am controlling now, with Your Love's Help!! All those Blessing Gifts from Heaven and much more You are to me!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
Have an Amazing and Happy and Peaceful Day, my Adored for Eternity!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: And I think that I Love You, yes, it may be possible, as You Love me!! Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Hello my Dear Brooke!!

It's just that I thought I had to come again, because I Don't Want You may Feel Worried about me, Never more, in life!!
When I Look at You... I Love You so much!!
To be True, some tears came down (only two Cool Wink ) the first day at Feinstein's. I was Looking for Your Glance...
But I Swear for the most Sacred I Understood All things, I Swear!!
And You May Believe, Angel of mine!!
Tomorrow I will not come for long time, just to say Hi and Happy Birthday.
It is how I Feel I have to make things.
But I will come!
I Adore You, I Adore All of You! flower
I Love You, my Lady, my Heart and my All for Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Hello, Good Morning, Bon DIA!

Hello Hi Brooke and Rowan and Family, and Happy Birthday Rowan, Have a Wonderful Birthday, Full of Joy and Happiness with Mom and Dad and Grier and All Family and Friends!
Wish You All the Joy in the World! I Love You All!
love love smiley flower action smiley

And my Adored Brookie, I Love so much that New Social Campaign for "Positive Beauty". I think it's a so Necessary, Honest and so Actual Issue to Take Care about; it's so Fortunate that, finally, some Brave People (I am with You in this!) Faced this Situation!
And, Brooke, You Know I Respect You too much, but I Think You've Been Terriffically Honest and so Heroic and True and Caring about those photos of You in Museum. I am One, with You, in All! I ADMIRE YOU VERY MUCH, VERY! cheekey smiley action smiley
Have the Happiest Day with Rowan and All, my Best Wishes for You! I Love You!
love smiley flower

And, Finally, and I can Swear Again this is True, by telephone my mother told me this morning she found family photos yesterday! party smiley party smiley
So, I will select some of them.
In All, I am a Perfect mix Paul Newman and Robert Redford (Sorry, Guys!) Smile Smile , and I know You will Like it, because they are funny and nice!! You'll See!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:39 am

Good morning, Good morning!!

How are things! Good weather here, Always Good, in fact, whatever! The most important is how We are Feeling, and I am Doing so Well Here!!
Came a little later because of the way to work, but on time anywhere, the Way it must be, and it's Great, my Adored Brooke, it's Great!!
I am waiting for Seeing You again, Princeton and Europe. I am excited about it, very much!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
We Did Great about All those things there, don't You think so? I Know!!
My Heart was born Yours, as my Soul, that's All We Need!!
My Adored, a Kiss, Hold You Tight, Sweet Emotion, Pure Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I Like All of the Past! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next