Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love you, Brooke!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Brooke, Friends,

not evenings today, as I am starting to study. And it will be for many days.
Not worried from messages which origen as Person, HUMAN, is UNKNOWN, not worried for any other message, as Balanced LIFE, but those that come from my Soul and my Heart.
God, Natural and Spiritual Essence in our Human Soul and Mind, Bless All!
action smiley

ps: many days I do Miss my father. I had never thought. Some of funniest moments of my life where working with him and his truck. That summer was GREAT! NEVER FORGET!
My mother and him were not OK, he was not very culturized person and had had so many problems, till the point some time he tried (he thought it was right, calls from God or Sense, I don't know his complete and sincere past, but not good at all) not good nice things (not me). I Do Know he thought it was Normal.
Moral Needs Reads and Teaching for Sure!
My mother's been so Sweet for All of my Life to me, till I started dating Xisca. Understanding for age but now I know not only for this. She Needed Attention Always, own problems as everybody.
I Do know She Protected me too much. Too focused on it.
But, even when child, I could always go away from it.
When I talked about legal fights, like karate.
Not prejudicing now anything.
But I was too in the middle of VERY DIFFERENT WAYS OF THINKING, and this was the Worst to my Childhood. NOW I DO ACTUALLY NOW.
Brooke, Friends, TOTALLY OUT AND AWAY FROM GUILTIES, YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME!
flower love smiley flower

ps: Brooke, let's Dance ( Smile Wink Smile ; COME ON!), I Love You!! What would I do there?
Now about Your Answer YOU MUST FEEL OK, and not only for Family as only Reason, it's True for All! cheekey smiley Exclamation
COME ON! cheers
And for God and for Most Sacred, I Do Swear NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD NEED ANYTHING FROM ME, IN LIFE. In the past, I DO SWEAR NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS POSSIBILITY. IN FACT, I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE OPPOSITE!!
COME ON!! cheers
HAVE GREAT DAY!
flower Like a Star @ heaven flower

psII: Confessions from personal life are ending.
Oh, one moment. I thought that girl everybody liked who saw we at karate dojo losing (she could not see fear in my eyes because it wasn't there, and my physical integrity was safe for all moment, You can be sure about - to attack another human being can always have VERY TERRIBLE CONSEQUENCES I ALWAYS KNEW); that girl I only thought could be liking me. She did never do anything Real to show any interest. Too Focused about being liked. So I Went Away. It happened for two times in my land, and I Did the Same.
Friends said I was liked, and after years I think so, but proves came too late.
Not punishing, just Reality Upcoming Along the way.

psIII: For nothing is too late Here, I Swear from my HEART, too big to Let Friendship Go.
YOUR FRIEND, ALWAYS AND FOREVER HERE, CLOSEST TO YOUR HEART
Smile tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

at work going for a Moment to Adoring Videos.
YOU Look GORGEOUS AND EXTRAORDINARY in last La-Z Boy One, C'EST MAGNIFIQUE!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

it's been a Real Normal Night, and Day.
Sense in me!
Yesterday, was listening to a Radio Program, where main subject was the difference between "VÉRTIGO and ÉXTASIS".
It was so interesting how it was treated the first one as only coming from instincts and selfish, unable to build anything as communion of anything (souls, citizens, partners, couple, all possible); and how "ÉXTASIS" was about focusing on the Sense and Beauty being this understood as what comes from taking the other one person much more than just an erotic (or any other thing) target for satisfaction.
Obviously, everything has its limits, and the talk was about Radicalizing postures on it.
I was Sex obsessed, almost for life, and now I'm going beyond it.
Origen: fights from fears which made me see others as, already, things, bodies.
Closed to others as protection=losing others as Human. Anxiety for Loneliness=Needing Exit, and Exit was Satisfaction of Sexual Pulsions.
Things or bodies do not emotionally hurt.
That would be my thinking for today.
Sharing as Sincery of Love.
And also as Friendship.
It's True: Did not need for myself, as selfish valve, to say, but I Did!
THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!
flower flower flower

Brooke, I Love You so!!
I've changed for Good!!
I am able to Feel Vulnerable and not start CLOSING DOORS AS IRON or HARDER.
I Love You!!! I Love You!
You're so Loved, so Much Loved, Lady!! action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:04 pm

my Eternal of Mine,
Smile Smile

those Pictures, You Look Great and Funny.
I Love to See when YOU Go out to Haven some Fun!
Not much my tastes by Now, but I Truly envy People who Honestly Enjoy.
It's just too short Living! Smile flower
Brava! action smiley

You Look Gorgeous and Your Splendor is blinding me, MARVELLOUS CREATURE OF GOD.
Those Pictures are like Seeing a Beautiful animal Free into Natural Habitat, to Enjoy Life.
With permission, I'd eat from the first to the last piece of You, DREAMY DRESSES AND SHOES INCLUDED.
flower Laughing Smile love smiley love smiley Smile Laughing flower

You Look like GODDESS! Sweetest ARGH POSSIBLE IN LIFE!!
I Love You, with All of this Heart, I Love You!!
flower party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower

ps: I promise I'll have Good Time!! GOD BLESS, THANK YOU FOR HAPPINESS AND JOY SHARED!!
cheers Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 pm

And, at the same time ( Smile Smile ) I think You're, from the Heart to the Neverending Horizon of Your Bright Eyes, Simply IRRESISTIBLE. The way You're Looking... My God!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Brooke,

had a good working morning.
Now I've got to study.
My "homemate" Xisca will have TV for All Day and will Feel so Happy. Will can See "Ladrón de guante blanco" (she Truly cheekey smiley Exclamation Looking at Leading guy -moderate Mad me - Laughing Smile -it's Good, I Think) and... I don't know, All she may want.
Focused on Good Work for Study.
I will be the Mozart of Philosophy.
Very Happy ( affraid ) Wink Smile

No, no, taking reason again (really Intesting for analyze character (comparing psycological circumstances), that comment from actor, telling he admires how Edward role is always able for Rational behaviour - yes, I agree, and I think that's what I've been trying for all my life too -=needing control inspires reason to high levels, to survive and to protect others), I'll Work for things We Believe.
Evolution in my mind (not my Heart) is Amazing. FAR from perfection, but Truly Good.
God Bless!
I Love You so Much, Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley

GOODNESS!

PS: Wish me Inspiration. I'll Truly Need!
cheekey smiley Laughing cheekey smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Good morning or whatever, I've already lost the count of time
Smile Very Happy Smile

How are things?
Here, me myself ( Smile ), quite well. Stood studying for the morning and felt well, but Now Much More Energyzed. Just the Fact of Sharing, into Magic.
I honestly think I could have made, on earlier age of course, new kind of athlete. Music on ears, for resistance courses, and You'd have seen.
flower love smiley Smile Laughing Smile love smiley flower

Some funny, just for Nice Sensing.
It's Fantastic (Now I'm Sharing, Much More), because as I'm Patiently (or almost Laughing Smile 9 reading, Ideas come.
Three subjects for those essays of mine ( geek only at first sight, as I know You and Friends -CHANCE FOR SAYING GOD BLESS AND THANKS! flower flower flower , Truly from the Heart, as Family- but for Sure Improving for More Potent Reason in the Future, because of Wanting and because of More Knowledge Adquired), and New Project for Theory to Explain Reality.
About the last one, just as "adelanto" ( tongue smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley tongue smiley ), here comes the title:
"Teoría estructuralista de procesos históricocognitivos en interrelaciones multidimensionales de carácter dialéctico dentro del complejo hermenéutico de la realidad, desde un enfoque y un fundamento evolucionistas globales".
I already have not time to write the title, how am I expecting to write the whole thing?
Smile party smiley Laughing Laughing Laughing party smiley Smile

Just for Having fun and Sharing my "PREoccupations" ( Smile Smile ), intelectual and so many times flowing like unconscious, already, to mind. Well, took time to write title, but the Essence it contains came along easy.
Smile And I Love You so!! Smile
I Have No intention for leaving your Precious Embrace and Hands. It's Too Precious to me!! action smiley
I Love YOU so Much!!
God Bless, I'm with You for All of the Time!!
cheekey smiley Hope is a Light, and it's a Burning Star in my Heart Right Now!! cheekey smiley
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

ps: can not change a simple number. The only fact some is Somebody's Age is Much More than Enough. And with this, also because You're Perfect.
flower You are to me!! flower
flower flower

psII: I Come, and Like a Kid again!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Hola, my LOVE!!

From sister's computer. So fine Here. And Good Time.
Those NEW PICTURES.
One thing. Thinking True from my Dreams. Idea
How is it Possible You Need a Plane to Fly, when You're Heaven, and, supposedly, Heaven was Always over the sky?
Smile Smile

cheekey smiley I Love You!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

Smile Not going out, only Watching Some! Don't go much far Smile

ps: Have to make some modifying on poem, but not now. I am too Much cheekey smiley Exclamation cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:25 pm

love smiley Oh my love smiley

Smile Smile

tremendous temperature and and efforts for expressing Love let me low energy mode.
Coming from the outside, breathing, and Well.
Well, Smile Smile , just saying to You to be Prepared for the Most Beautiful and Handsomistic, yes, Smile Smile , pictures of man You've ever seen. Including Yours from Sahara.
Everthing going Good.
Will post some from child too.
Me Lazy.
I'll Do.
I'm writing on my kness. Literal.
Too much hot today!
Brooke, I'll reserve Energy for Good for those Thoughts for Magic on Evolutioned Human (or for Evolutioned Human), but I'll Always Come.
Tomorrow for Sure, One Kiss. A Big Hug!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: Promise Swear party smiley flower party smiley I'll come to See You There. On the stage is OK.
Whatever, but to See You again!!
tongue smiley action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Brooke, LOVE of Mine,
flower cheekey smiley cheekey smiley flower

to Watch those Posted Videos from FRIENDS (look at the size Smile - and just and only for Good Meanings about it!! Smile ), from SAHARA Movie, is MUCH BETTER Medicine for my stomach, head and body than anything.
"PRESENTIMIENTO DE AMOR" IS COME!!
Funny Mixed poetry, but Made from Deepest of my Heart to Express Feelings that are Eternal!!
love smiley love smiley

Maybe it's also because not much physically fine, but I Think it's More for the Beauty of Situation that I don't Want to Watch any other thing.
And I Know How Friendly.
THANK YOU! GOD BLESS!
flower flower flower

Magical Feelings, Books, Thinking, Movies and LOVE. Nothing means a thing without Your Caring Emotion for me.
Need to Feel You Love me, to be Happy for Living.
I Do Really Love You!!
NoT tired at all from saying.
Times in my Heart are Better than ever in life.
I don't regret a thing around You, I Swear.
Because All Bringed me to this Place. And as this Place is impossible to be compared to any other one, Here, this Heart of us, I Have to Feel Blessed!!
Going to take care about health.
I Do CARE about YOU!!
flower Have Great Day!! You're my HAPPINESS!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: not much worried about perfect writing, as much as I Know I Expressed my Love to You!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

PSII: but I'll write well. Promise!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Good Morning Adored and All Friends too,
Smile action smiley

not feeling perfect but much better than yesterday.
Going on Well Good.
Brooke, How Lovely Funny Nice Videos.
As You're an Angel, it's like All YOU Could Call on(I'm having "couldina" medicine for cold Smile Wink Smile ) already was.
love smiley love smiley

I Love You, Brooke!!
I'm at my sister's house, they're waiting for "dinar".
I've Seen so Beautiful Videos. Thank YOU! Have to See!
And I've got News. I've been Shaping Brain out ( Smile Laughing Train Brains! Laughing Smile ) and got Very Important (at the very least from my point of view) things to Say, about Existence, Human. Came as I was watching a TV Program about God's Existence, focalized from Very Cosmopolitic Way of Thinking (Different Fields of it). So Good. And as it's Made, Helped me to Think as I was Watching. Good Conclusions.
Well, I'm Thankful to So Many Ones, because so Many Helped me for Good.
I'll Write, for Sure. LITTE (as long as not too long Smile , YOU Know me -will have to change about doctorate: it's easy because it's investigating, not exactly "essaying", so it just depends on extension of material taken) Eassy of Mine.
For All, but I Dedicate to You, Brooke.
Going to Some BRIGHT Videos from Friends that I Love!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Hi,
Smile action smiley

this is about me only for taking any possible worries away from health.
Cold I'm going through is because of the fact the other day, thursday or friday I think, I went to jogging for more than 3/4 an hour, and after it I stayed for too long with no clothes for top part of body. Temperature became lower because it was getting late and I did not take care enough. When I started feeling some cold sensation I put t-shirt on.
I waited for too long. This is reason.
NOT ANY SECOND MEANING. TRUE, PLEASE.
flower Just for no worry about my immunological system/stress flower
love smiley love smiley

flower Love's Key!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:42 am

Good Sweet Morning,
Smile Smile

I stayed in bed for a little more while before coming to work.
Feeling better and keep on coming.
Good Emotions.
New Welcoming Friends.
And Scaring TV Episodes of You, Brooke. It scares because of meaning of Story: girl, your character, ends badly. But only for this. I am not taking Now anything that could be bad as messages for me, joke or not. It was difficult to find the difference before, I admit.
I Love You, Confidence Bond, so Much; Adoring. And You Love me!!
Thank You for All Goodness Today!
love smiley love smiley

And
http://www.whatsonstage.com/news/theatre/london/E8831346689249/Old+Vic+stages+first+ever+24+Hour+Musicals+Celebrity+Gala,+9+Dec.html

is Fantastic! All Read Here!
flower flower flower

Going to eat something for having medicine. The biological.
Wait a moment, wait a moment. This Staying with You is Biological the same. Spiritual is in Biology.
Smile Kisses, those I'm Giving YOU Now, SWEETEST OF UNIVERSE OF MINE, are too!! Smile
I'm LOVING YOU MORE AND MORE, BROOKE!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:42 am

Hello,

Very Amazing and Beautiful Pictures. THANK YOU!
It's Great to See You like that, so MUCH SPLENDOR SHINING.
Wow!
Some pictures I'll Have to Post along morning, oh my!
God Bless!
I Love You Brooke, Thank You for All Delicate Attention, You're so Brightly Hearted; and I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: Good Time Calm! And not sure if it's because I have not many choices more through the cold ( Smile Laughing Smile )
psII: Family HAPPY Blessing! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Angel Adored, my Sense,

hard working. Not inspired by my body's state, but So Much for the Love of You and Shared Gifts on this day.
Sweet air I'm breathing does exist because of the essence of your smile, when you let me see the treasured gift that is your face. action smiley
Coming later for More Sweetness,
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Heaven,
flower flower

I am wave
"Ja me diràs què fem!".
You could Ask to also Bright Susan Sarandon, who was in Sóller with Bright Tim Robbins and more Friends for a Wedding (ALL MY RESPECT!).
Maybe by territorial + cronological proximity they have some idea, because I do not know what to do that can be useful today.
Sorry. Smile action smiley
Nothing's Helping to Calm cheekey smiley Exclamation of Mind and Heart.
Oh my, You Were Here too.
Drastic solutions are not admited ( Smile Laughing Smile ), so I'll spend the day. Football today, Spain vs Georgia. Good!
Theodor Adorno, Aesthetic Theory is INTERESTING (not totally coherency All but so Good, specially for the Learning for someone like me), but I don't think today can read a letter of it.
I'll use refrigerator for my head.
Smile Laughing love smiley love smiley Laughing Smile

It's The Reality, and Your Beauty. And hunger.
Feels Good to talk about. Not totally going away these fires, but helping.
It's just that I have to take any Image of You from head today. The opposite to usual, yes.
I get too Happy Excited, and it Paralyzes me ( Laughing Very Happy Embarassed - Laughing ).
flower Smile flower

Only able to say stupidities on this evening. Even most candid poems are like a blue pill ( bom Exclamation ) to my "headed" mind.
Oops. Better to be some geek to put some lower heartbeats.
I Love You. Only saying this for last words today, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: It's this Beauty of Love (helps this difficulty because brings mind to different places), hard to Believe, and it's Real.
I am truly mad today, but VERY HAPPY, Brooke of Mine, my All. YOU'RE LIKE A TOUCH OF GLORY, BUT FOR A LIFETIME action smiley
flower flower

psII: We are OK, Brooke!! Now that I've liberated the beasty human animal, today for a while, I can not even think of touching your hand like that day. You See why I Had to be so Controlled. The lightest pressure from me I was AFRAID could wake up the animal.
It was not for lack of Caring. I Know You Know. GONNA LOVE YOU FOREVER!! YOU'VE BRINGED SO MUCH JOY FOR LAST DAYS TO ME!! THANK YOU, GOD BLESS!! AND EVERYBODY TOO!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:15 am

Hello again for a little more while,
Smile Smile

this subject, it's Amazing Shocked Smile It gets opened much bigger than other one on my screen.
Yes, Love can not be measured.
Smile Very Happy flower love smiley flower Very Happy Smile

Brooke, as it uses to Happen to me when feeling some "misser", more Ideas have been coming to my mind, about those subjects, philosophy. Original, for what I modestly know.
I'll Share.
As Master Painter Rafael,
Also, there're Nice expectations about Motivation at work (oops, one call from it, one second please, True! Smile )
Here I am again.
Yes, Ideas. Having Good Ones. I've got good coherent arguments, as solid theorical corpus to be worked in a to be developed for More, for going beyond, PHILOPHICAL TERMS (I know Science is Beyond it), "la cosa en sí" from Trascendental Reason from Kant, and also beyond Theories after it trying to Bring Sense, as Idealism from Hegel, Husserl and Fenomenology and even Heidegger and others.
I've talked about before, and it's not much new to me, but I've been Making Things Find themselves in thoughs.
Good Expressions ( Smile Laughing Smile ).
I'll Share!!
tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley

flower Brooke, I Love You, I Just Love You, my PRECIOUS HEART of Mine; and it's gonna long pretty long Time!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:16 am

david wrote:
Hello again for a little more while,
Smile Smile

this subject, it's Amazing Shocked Smile It gets opened much bigger than other one on my screen.
Yes, Love can not be measured.
Smile Very Happy flower love smiley flower Very Happy Smile

Brooke, as it uses to Happen to me when feeling some "misser", more Ideas have been coming to my mind, about those subjects, philosophy. Original, for what I modestly know.
I'll Share.
As Master Painter Rafael (some fun about me that I forgot to comment: just fixing base to be devoleped -BUT NOT NOW, I'm going to Work Hard).
Also, there're Nice expectations about Motivation at work (oops, one call from it, one second please, True! Smile )
Here I am again.
Yes, Ideas. Having Good Ones. I've got good coherent arguments, as solid theorical corpus to be worked in a to be developed for More, for going beyond, PHILOPHICAL TERMS (I know Science is Beyond it), "la cosa en sí" from Trascendental Reason from Kant, and also beyond Theories after it trying to Bring Sense, as Idealism from Hegel, Husserl and Fenomenology and even Heidegger and others.
I've talked about before, and it's not much new to me, but I've been Making Things Find themselves in thoughs.
Good Expressions ( Smile Laughing Smile ).
I'll Share!!
tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley

flower Brooke, I Love You, I Just Love You, my PRECIOUS HEART of Mine; and it's gonna long pretty long Time!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:34 am

HEAVENLY of Mine,
Smile Smile

here We are with this subject that comes too big.
That must be for something. LOL
Wanted to Say THANKS SO MUCH for News and Videos and All.
MAGICAL.
At Your Feet, not a move, the middle weight balearic lion of YOURS.

It Felt Good to Know and to See All.
How Good Felt to See that Trailer Again.
CHANGED as Hell. LOL. But it Means GOOD!
It's been so Blessing, to Discover my new Perspectives on things. SO MUCH CHANGED, EMPATHIZED AND UNDERSTANDING.
Brooke, I Love You too Much to Express it Well, but there's only one thing Demonstrable: I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!
Quiet and Calm Terms, PROGRESSIVE STAIRWAY TO THE SKY is not a choice, is The Only Way.
I See so Clear now. So CLEAR.
Today pretty good studying working writing day. Felt tired. Had normal night. Not bad, but woke up some sleeping smiley , really. But after breathing exercises (oxigen for body and most importantly for brain, waking up well), I've done, and after some not so long walk, WILL FEEL PERFECT, BECAUSE WHAT YOU DO IS PERFECT to me.
cheekey smiley I Love YOU, and I LOVE YOU so Much!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: GOD BLESS EVERYBODY! Me HAPPIER and HAPPIER each day!
party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Brooke,
flower flower

I Have to come for a while in the night. Just One Kiss for my Adored!!
flower love smiley flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:22 am

Hello, Brooke, and All

going to Do many things this morning until short interview with teachers today.
I'm very excited about All.
To Express Feelings is Impossible. It's True that They're going Deeper and Deeper, so Much Better into my Heart.
I Feel so Much Love for You and All of YOU, so Much Tender action smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: Thank You for All Videos, I'll See!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:32 pm

It's TRUE, I'm in Love with Brooke Shields.

Now Imagining Big Open Space, preferently Nature:

"did andybody listen to me, I'M IN LOVE WITH BROOKE SHIELDS!!"

Thank You for so Much MAGIC.
If I was not at work, and it was one year ago, I think I'd be doing something stupid. Not dangerous at all, but quite stupid.
The Exact Feeling of INNOCENT ROMANTICISM I've just Felt, the same as when I was before the time I thought I was doing THE GOOD AND THE RIGHT THING FOR ALL, so long ago.
Now, There's NOTHING to Regret. And it Heals All possible pain of Heart.
And it's True I Do Feel the Same Emotion.
NEW, NEW, NEW!
NEW, BROOKE AND MY NEVER CONDITIONED LOVE, THIS SHARED ONE!!
Feel so far from selfish touch or remembering not touching moments. So far.
It's this Emotion from Spiritual Love Enlightened but not badly burning anything.
I Do Feel the Same Warm All Colors Nice Friendly Touching Flame in Center of chest and mind.
Why to talk like so much to You makes me feel like too much Very Happy .
When I Just Want, JUST!!, Want to Hold You for Rest of the Living. Yes, Eternity.
I don't want to talk for selflatering anymore. NEVER. Not Mad at me, but it's just that I can't.
here's heart of mine again.
I Love You, Brooke!!

I did not remember so Much inner and felt Beauty Existed.
You've got a Bond with and as me myself, but just as Love behaviour mode.
party smiley flower flower flower party smiley

ps: Have to Come for MORE LOST IN LOVE BUT MODERATE MESSAGING LATER.
AND THE BRIGHT NEWS I AM SHARING IS THAT I FEEL THIS LOST IN LOVE (DO NOT CARE ABOUT SHINING FOR YOU OR NOT, BROOKE, JUST TRUE LOVE) AND STILL STANDING UP REASON of mine RIGHT HERE.
THANK YOU, SO MUCH!! I can not express smart ways How I Love You!!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Yeah, I think so!! Smile action smiley

I dont want to go.
But I have.
So I'll have to make Nice Calm sport or study or Thinking or writing.
I'll Do Well!
Sorry for being so "vehemente" , it's just that I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Ooh, Hi,

just coming for little more.
The more speechless about poetry, the more I need more signs, like the time.
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

I've Got Such a Beautiful Moment inside of this chest.
Love You, Brooke Shields, so Much!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: some more coming, thinking about going to cinema, today could be good day, but have to think about (yes, too much wave about thinking, I think it's genetic Smile )
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 am

Hello,

Brooke, DEDICATING this NICEST One,
flower Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile flower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPtB-qx8aZc

flower I Love You so Much, HEAVEN!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you, Brooke!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next