Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love you, Brooke!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Smile Hello!Smile
SmileSmileSmileSmile
party smileyparty smileyparty smiley

How are things!
What a Day!  Many Beautiful and Good things to Celebrate!  How Amazing! cheers
Well, emoticons are not collaborating, but I Think it's already the only subject that it isn't, for Good, actually,wow!
Love You, True!!!
I'll make some Study today.  It's going to be Hard Working Week, next One, True. 
And Studies, next to my remunered Job, will not be an exception.
Coming Here with Love neiher, of course.
God Bless!
Brooke, Love You Very Much, You're so Beautiful.  I've Been Dreaming and Thinking of last Pictures, All of them, from last weeks.  Oh my!! cheekey smiley
flower I Love You, and I Love You!! flower
flower love smiley flower
action smileySmile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi,

too well tired for repeating (exams? cheers) what emoticons are erasing.  True, when "smile", erases all before.  It's OK.  Here We go!
No moto now, oh no!

Very Happy:)SmileSmileVery Happy

What a Day, Beautiful and Funny!
Many Greetings for Everybody and Big Kiss and Embrace for You.
Love You so Much, You're Heaven to me and Adore You!!
True, See later, Love!!
flowerlove smileyflower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi, Beloved, my Dearest,

how are things, here very well.
Seen Very Beautiful Picture, You in "The Tourist" Promo (Nice and Funny Movie I Liked!), You're an Angel from Heaven!
Brooke, I've been given yellow rose.  How Nice casuality.
flower My Loyalty!!  True! flower
love smileylove smileylove smiley

Life becomes so Much More Easier if You're Here.
I can not completely see well All Videos, as poster, but Listening to Very Beautiful Relaxing.  Good for Concentrate.
Medicines for nose are going WELL!  Breathing quite much Better, True.
I am a piece of an... I should have followed the treatment, but...
Now, Caring.  I thought it was enough.  If finally treatment easy surgery, OK, Results I've been told are Amazing.  Not worried about this.
Well, You've got my Inconditional Eternal and Endless Love.
I Swear!!
Sometimes, also, have to say that for trying not being too boring for repeating try ways and ways for making some fun; when will I talk to You?
I Know One Day, I Know!!
Thank You for Forgiving me. 
My main fault, in my subjetive point of view, has been EXAGERATING Everything.
I Don't Need to Exagerate anything, to Express How I Love You.
Now You Know.
We're Together, Souls and Heart, for Eternity, I Know it too.
Please, You see how afraid I am from Losing, and from Touching too, I Admit, because it's QUALITATIVE CHANGE OF EVERYTHING IN ME, SO DEEP AND TRUE, Brooke.  Do Feel as Human entering Heaven, but in this down to Earth Limited Consciousness, and it's Losing Feet from land and get blind from ordinary senses, to Find the Total Unknown in me.
I Do Feel Empathy with so many People, and with Human, Deep and True.  But this Level is this Love so Hight and Pure that sometimes seems to me it's Impossible may exist.
I can't believe from normal state of mind I used to have in the past, before Touching You.  Now it's Much More Intimistic and Real than when I was writing poems in the beginning, since I Touched Your Hand and Shared Glance.
Please, Please, Please, for most sacred, Never Feel pushed by me, or pressured.  IT'S THE LAST THING I'D WANT TO DO.  I SWEAR.
Just Staying with You, Heaven's Another Level of Existence, is God's Gift.
I am going to be the Easy Stayer.
All stupid vanities were made, I SWEAR, for Being Something before You.
This You "should" may Believe, Sweet Love of my Heart.
I'm Much Stronger about anxiety for Touching You, day by day.
The Illusion of Sharing with You (and Dream) this Time...
People are Welcome, it's Back and Forth of HOPE and GOODNESS!
flower Brooke, I Love You!!  And it's The Universe opened to us!! flower
cheekey smileylove smileycheekey smiley
Smileparty smileyaction smileyparty smileySmile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:32 am

Good Mornings!
Smile action smiley 

(this way I'm Friendly Greeting Everybody! tongue smiley )

How are things!
Here quite well. A little later than usual. Was sleeping till some more later. Not for usual, but was good. Yesterday's night did not touch a book or paper, and felt GOOD as Rest of brain cheers 
Shared!
All is being Shared for Goodness, TRYING to Represent The Beautiful Strenght of the United One. It's True, Real!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Echography (supposing this is the name, and I think it must be so) results were Very Good. I was watched all over in the inside and all felt almost as good as it does the outside (geek cheers Smile Smile Smile ).
Today going to University for Official tasks, and some Talk to Professor. Developing Well. Yesterday did not study, it's True, but admit was thinking about some Studies to add (not as official, but for proximity and advices from professors of some subjects from it) to what I've done, about Evolutionism and Neuroscience. Good, Liked!
Working Well for Good. It's All I can Do, and I Do Enjoy. The same about Sharing it.
Thank You for Videos, Photos and All. That Brooke's in Nice Company of Good Friend was Very Nice, Thank You! action smiley 
Smile Smile Smile 

Please, Tell Brooke I Love her and that I Know We'll Meet again!
Brooke, I Love You so, You're an Angel of a Woman, and I... just Want to Love You!! I Truly Love You and Wish More than the Best for You!! action smiley 
flower love smiley flower 

ps: God Bless, Keep Going on, each One by his/her Gifts to Share for Good!
cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:56 am

Oh my,

for Everybody.
From Videos chosen by youtube. Truly Know how Do Touch me.
Just Picture of Actress Anne Hathaway, for Video, with tears in eyes, and after the song "I Dreamed a Dream"...
Well, for Everybody. Dreams are Alive Still.
Very Happy have to say the Human Touch Truly TOUCH me.
I've got too much pride, sometime quite foolish, AS HUMAN, but I've got too much Feeling, More.
I feel knifes when Thinking of make anybody cry.
People Listening Well, I Know, if I'm Working Well is because I still got my Dreams Alive.
Just about this, I had been writing some lines, after weekend thinking (Yes, was thinking though what I said about rest rolleeye smiley Smile , not intentioned), and thought I was going may be too much critic, at the end.
I DO RESPECT SO MUCH, but I've got some opinions not to erase BIG WORK I'm Studying, but for Try for something more, All Does Count for Try for The One We're Searching for so Much! action smiley 
But You See my Emotivity, just for this.
I can not do anything else. I Admit not Trusting for going back again, by now. Someday I'll go. But I'd Need, just in case, Wanting me to Go, some Real Demonstration of Love and Care and Wanting me for Good.
I'm sorry.
Though this, I Do Still Believe!! Yes I Do!
So many lines have been coming to my mind, I'll Share, when Matured Enough, I Swear I'll Share.
Never forget to Dream, Dreams are key for Human be something more than animal survival.
I Love You!
Tell, her, Brooke, I Love her so!
Brooke... I Truly Love You!!

ps: You're very smart, about Touching me. Going to post Brooke Pictures, New Magnificient as Cute, Ones.
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 pm

my Beloved,

I don't know if You're knowing the Delicate JOY You've Bringed to me.
You're so Perfect to me that I just have to Jump Up from my daily worries and Believe in Heaven.
The Peace and Sense, the Happiness and Love You Have Given to me.
The Easier Brooke Staying, the Happier I am.
flower love smiley Love is True!! love smiley flower 
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 

To me, candid and through Honest Innocence, have to say it's like Magical Dream Come True.
EXISTENCE was Enlightened by Your Love, Brooke.
As some fun, I could say that I'm, in the inside, shaking more than the proud "geoff" hand, from the Show, for the Emotion I'm Feeling.
See later.
I Do Feel Your Soul Embraced to Mine, it's True.
I Know Well the Living, but Now I Do also Understand, some at the very least, How Love Keep Us Strong and Good.
party smiley And Young, and Young, haave to say!! party smiley
flower I Love You, I Love You Very Much!! flower  
love smiley hasi love smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:33 am

Hi,
Smile Smile 

this morning when waking up I felt it was going to be a physically not top day. I mean, Here Brooke's is Fascinating Day, but I woke up like tired, heavy body and mind. News say we're going to stay at 40º C till sunday.
Oh my. Today, my walk was quite shorter. Caring! action smiley 
And taking the chance for sending my condolences to All Families that have had to go through train accident in Spain, yesterday. My prayers are with You. Rest in Peace for Eternity.
flower flower flower 

Also, wanted to Express this Emotion for Dennis Farina, who passed away some days ago. Great Actor, Good Movies. Remember he was in Funny "National Lampoons (the bag boy)". One of Good Ones.
Sharing this Emotion like Wish of Love Sent through All Universe.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi,

only one moment for the One Experience.
And Welcoming New Friends!
Smile Smile Smile 

Brooke, Community I Know is Real.
As Love.
I'm so Proud for "Chicago".
Honestly, to me it's only one more step, among others to come. Versatility can be Cultivated, does not mean forgetting other things.
Smile cheekey smiley And, beyond all ways to be known, I Love You!! cheekey smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

came for One for Brooke, and for Expressing Love!
The more candid, the better, if sincere.
I am Sincere, I Swear!

This recently "neomachined" walk of mine geek lol! , again, I talked about, does not affect at all the Good Feelings. The opposite Feeling, in fact. Much Better.
Have been working, social/"laboral" relations at work for tasks of job to do, Very Well. I actually take all things too much intensely, nice ways I mean, about focusing for doing well.
Also, talked for some minutes to Professor, Amazing Relationship for Learning of Mine, and things are going so Good.
Well, so OK, not disguessing the Truth. It is Good! Non perfect does not mean not Good! cheers 
God Bless!
Will come later for a moment, because today working till some later.
See You!! Love You so Much, Brooke Shields!! action smiley 
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

very obviously, I Hope, did not come for impressing but for sharing Ideas.
I've been thinking for a while, as before (thoughts like coming along by themselves to my mind!), and had to share.
Not sure if I'll properly do, because Fortunetely, this time thoughts were about quite specific subjects actually now (Wow, if noticing how "abstract" I always was), and for this not sure if this time, for one and hope for more times (but with possibility opened to come back and forth between two points of view, I think it's possible)... this time "trees will not let me see the whole forest" (usually the opposite me; it's good to be able for both of them).
Problem from sentence "cogito, ergo sum" it's been Immense in History of Philosophy. Point for the taking off of thinking of Descartes that became the Big Problem of Modernity. Philosophical pragmatism is not an exception about the wills and needs for facing this problem.
Heidegger considered was the big problem for the "enmascaramiento" of "el Ser". About his thinking, my conclusion is that, beyond all his abstractions and poetical games, "el Ser" corresponds to a quite Usual and Deeply Abstract, at the same time, Concept of Truth.
He said it was the problem because was the reason and the expressing, at the same time, for human pulsions for domination by technics and, through this, distorsionate reality and our vision of Truth (he identifies Truth and Vision of Truth).
To me, it's different. Those pulsions are well known by all, but the excessive focusing is just another reductionistic philosophical perspective. There's Much More in Human, as Post I made before Expresses and Show UP.
Problem has been for Evolution of Theory.
Missunderstanding comes from the reversing of facts that our thinking should consider as main and first principle and, in fact, the only one impossible ever to prove from classic metaphysical perspective (the dream of somebody could be our existence, sometime Descartes said) but so real (I don't agree with that perspective, what we can not prove is the Origen of this Certainty, not the certainty ifself, about what I'll say right now): First, We Do Exist, later and after and, finally, at some time, at the same time, We Do Think.
From this New Statement, All Changes!
It's what I Want to Prove, because it's True, and it's Making things Much Easier, Clear and Ready to be Well Understood. For the Good of Human.
The consequence of aplying this Principle, New, to the Chosing of Philosophical Perspective (all theories are, one way or another, result of perspective choices, the problem is that they usually do not recognize their choice as just what it is, one choice: this does not mean a mistaken one, not at all; but can not mean, again, to reduce the knowledge on truth), means the need for taking the evolutive episthemology.
This does not take all sense from others, but it's the most properly chosen because it's the one that brings the further point of view for its perspectivistic vision=MORE KNOWLEDGE to Share and Find out.
This Understanding Mean, also, the Real Possibility for Understanding All other Theories as what they really are: the Bright Result of a Theoretical Choice (something that Great Fichte, someway, could see long time ago).
After, it could be possible some limited (we are all limited) global perspective for the symbolical sense Philosophy Needs (Society Needs!) or Has to Bring to Us All.
Sense for Peace of Soul and Heart, and Sense as Practical Guide for the Living.
Shared, Hope it could Help someway!
Love You! God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:42 am

Ah, hi again,
Smile Smile 

some more couple of things for Sharing Good.
Sharing methodology for task.
Now I'm going to make another fast read of three books (this is the core of task, first and third more: "Conocimiento e Interés" and "Verdad y Justificación", because "Teoría de la Acción Comunicativa" I'm taking as de expression and, at the same time, reasons for Habermas Thinking on Truth and Knowledge about it, generalistic terms, those that are what really Interest me the Most!), will make first index for each one extract.
I've made up the first one.
Reason: like hermeneutical cercle: I've got to make a discourse on complicated subjects (it's a fact many thinkers do not understand many thinkers: subjective positions do mind, but it's possible, with attention efforts, to go through conceptuality differences from the depth of each other's mind), and the best is the using of practical advices about how hermeneutical task on interpreting texts does work: a whole process. Not exactly the way I'm doing, no really admit, but this Progressivity in Understanding it's a Progressive Dialogue into the Depth.
I'll Make this first provisonal indexs and later, right after, I'll start writing.
After finished this part, will go to all I've got as comments and to all bibliography references from differents authors about Habermas.
I Want to Demonstrate the Magnetic Power in Mind of "Pulsión Ontocrática". It's not a quantitative study, but only qualitative, and it's only study of only one case, but it's quite Important Case, Philosopher I'm talking about, and as it's also Important the Direction, the origen and the ending, though this last one may not get totally explicited.
At last, I'll use all said (I'll have exposed all for this intention) for trying to bring a part (sorry for interruption, came a workmate, I'll tell) of mine (properly, following orthodoxy, 1/10; it's just an universitary master, not the last Legacy for Humanity Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile ).
Smile Smile Smile 

Workmate it's this Lady I commented about someday, who is Family, from far blood bonds, but Family, at last.
Came with a Picture we talked about the other day. There's her mother and my grandmother, and some other of family.
In those times, different uncles used to take from children of all brothers those kids from the same age generation, and take to their own summer residences for having some good and shared time.
It was a familiar tradition.
My grandma looks really cool (her mother, little younger, so cute), white dress, not for night, and thin black belt, light shoes. I'll scan it.
How Nice, these News! I'll Share with All Family.
cheers cheers cheers 

party smiley Well, see later! Love!! party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

flower Smile was coming for the One Smile flower 
flower Smile love smiley  Smile flower 

Working Fine and Well.
Loved All Videos! Have to Watch some, later at night, because now... You Know, gotta Work. Connection Feel Very Good!
Going Truly, Honestly say, Fine.
party smiley I Love You Very Much, Please Never forget, Brooke Shields party smiley 
cheekey smiley love smiley hasi love smiley cheekey smiley 
action smiley 

ps: coming later for some silly and Nice post!! tongue smiley Smile tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 am

Hi Good Morning,
Smile Smile 

How are things!
I had not great waking up today, some nonsense Mad  but just as not much motivated and "just not in the mood".
But Coming Changes my Mood!!
Today "The Hot Flashes" is Released on DVD! cheers How Good!
Looks so Good! I Just Want to Watch The Movie!
party smiley party smiley party smiley 

It's True that I broke finger of foot, unintentionedly hit something in the house. It's going Well, I've put something for fixing and it's OK. Yesterday could walk quite Well.
Tomorrow is my last day before Vacation.
Now, for last days, since I noticed big part of academic work, as preparation of it, it's done; I'm a little lazy. This summer time helps too. No problem, I'll find the Motivation as soon as start writing, probably on next monday. I've got time enough. Some Relaxing days will not make any bad to me, after so many ones so Much Focused, True.
And Thank You for Pictures and Videos and All!
Honestly, All is Helping!
And what I said yesterday, about pen falling from fingers, was True. Oh my!!
Probably the not "perfect" mood comes from this "self"stoping about that, but well, this is what we do and it's OK. I'm Dealing with it quite Well, and More when I Do Share.
But those... EVERYTHING from that Picture.
In these things, my Emotion usually gets so printed in my brain, and many times I need some days for Thinking about Picture Normal terms.
Memory of The Emotion from the Picture.
After taking it to the Good "File" of brain, Picture becomes like "normal" to my mind. It's Something I'VE GOT TO DO.
It's OK!! action smiley 
I Love You, Brooke!!
You, the Thinking about All You Do and You are, Wakes me Up as not the Mad , like "cascarrabias" role from Disney Movies (chosing it because it's not very dark at all).
Well, Very Sincere about Good Changes.
It's just that I was Wanting to Kiss You All Over, Yesterday (ha! yesterday) -some fun- and now coming to terms with more Normal State.
One of next days, more free time, I'll post some pictures of me. Well, better said, the leading guy will be my childhood bear.
It's Different, and I Like to Make Different things for You, if They're Nice.
Intention is, You'll See. It will be just Presenting him. Not many wave faces of me, just to Share. Different. Nice. For You!!
flower See later, I Love You so!! flower 
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:12 am

Hi, Good Morning,
Smile Smile 

How are things!
Here quite Well. Real!
Yesterday, not very smart driving, broke a wheel of car. I truly Mad  Oh, my, those disasters of mine.
Beside this, Normal terms, quite Good!
Those News, I'm Really Sure are for Truly Good!
Yesterday I could not stop saying what I said, about Your Quality as an Artist. Truly, AMAZED me the Making, now that I can See! action smiley 
I can See because I've got no fears from exploding Wink Laughing Smile 
I was Very Sincere. Real Tremendous Artist, Brooke Shields!
And, going to more ordinary things, today it's my last day before vacation.
I'll have some more problems for coming, but I will not expend many days before coming, in my vacation time. I'll mix the Very Hard Working, True!, with some Relaxing and Playful Time. The last part of what I said, and quite More, Directly Related to Coming Here!!
God Bless!
flower Brooke, I Love You Very Much!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

Good Morning!! cheers cheekey smiley cheers 
Today nothing wild, very childish, more than I can remember in life.
Also, though I ADORE, going to stay quite moderate, because I've Seen some Kind of Video, from specific Person, and I Just Want to be Friends.
I mean, don't want to push anything for emotions. More delicate and subtile and nice, it's just what I want, AND NEED, SO MUCH, to be.
Came quite Happy, because Working is Truly Working Smile , and I'm Inspired and going so Well through Concepts Made by someone it's not me. There's a much easier bridge, between consciences.
Now very childish listening to "Te amo" Song.
Please, any possible thing from song is just smallest part of it, and I don't think about it at all, and Feel so far from it. It's the Feeling.
I am being and doing so Careful now, so SCARED from breaking anything on FRIENDSHIP action smiley 
It's just some candid romanticism, that takes my mind to the same purity of Love for You, because I Remember those times when young, and Seeing the same inside of me Now!! party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
I am Wishing so Much Well, I am Looking by so WELL INTENTIONED eyes, as the first time when I came, I SWEAR.
Very, Very Candid All. I See I can Hold it almost the same I could when it was the beginning.
Some Friendly and Warm Messages...
It's been so Beautiful, because I See it's You (had to say).
I was Looking for some Inspiration, and trying for some Good Sharing but not very much because Needing some Rest of Mind; and Found this...
It's so CHILDISH because it's been REALISTIC, and... I could Dream.
To See You, in every Video, in Everywhere, it's...
Just a Move, a lovely smile, and my heart feels how this is Eternity, All my mind can conceive.
All these Concept tradition says it brings to us, I Do Feel so Clear and Easy, as a Kid!!
Well, quite naked today.
Wishing with All of my Heart Being GOOD FRIENDS!! ONLY WANT ME TO BE NICE TO YOU!
I Do FORGET all my stupid fights, seem so absurd to me, because Love You so Much.
See later, I am so Touched that not much ability for jokes today. Well, this is me.
I confess my sensitivity has become more moderate, less pulsional, and Do Prefer More Sentimental than Passionate Songs, on this day. Well, maybe it's just today, I don't want to speculate so much, I've been doing Here for too long and too much.
I Just Say that I'm Feeling so Good, and that to Feel the Light is Touching Your Inner Life is The Most Precious Treasure I may ever find in my life.
It's True, it's how I Feel, beyond any thought possible.
I Love You, and it's so True Love!!

ps: I've been living through too many things to ignore that the Real thing that Truly Mind is Love!!
See later, You Make me so Happy, Lady, Only Emotional Light between us!!
Beyond this Ignition point that it's OURS, even when I was blind as I said yesterday, All Joy and Games can come so Easy!!
flower cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower 

ps: I've written 5 pages, already, and going quite Well, Making my own conclusions, step by step, for the last part of academic Work.
Without Your Heart beneath Mine, Brooke, I could Never Feel like this! See You All of the Time, when I'm this Happy, in Every Place I may Look at Smile hasi  Smile 
tongue smiley cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi,
cheers Smile action smiley Smile cheers 

I have to say that I adore, "again".
Sounds like a game, but I not play.
flower cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower 

Came from Fast walk. Wow! Studied and Worked very Great as human effort about. Talked to Professor by phone, They are such Helping People too!
And I'm so Happy when I Come and before, INSPIRED, that I have to play.
Beautiful, I Adore action smiley 
And when I said "beautiful and strong", was not for directing anything, like parenting or something.
It was just to Express what I Like. I Mean: in social living, beautiful and strong in the inside and in the outside (but always free about the Looks, OF COURSE); IN INNER LIVING, ALWAYS through a Wide Core, Everything, of Beauty and Strenght.
That's what I Honestly and from the Heart Wanted to Mean action smiley 
You Look so Pretty and Lovely, and You Make the "things" You Do so Pretty and Lovely too.
It's Amazing, and I Love You More each day!!
Wanted to bring some cold terms for health, but I can't, at the very least for today.
flower cheekey smiley I Adore You, Brooke, Thank You for Existing and for Being There!! cheekey smiley flower 

ps: now going for a while to Pictures for a while before going to dinner. Wanted to come before, but I Really Worked. So Well becuause You're Here with me. I Feel so Well!
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:36 am

cheers Hi, Good morning cheers 
Smile action smiley 

From library. Had a good rest and Wishing the same. Work is not so difficult, I've been thinking about these subjects for months, and read books months ago too.
Going Well.
Truly, it would be much more EXHAUSTING to me, to be in some TV Series, Movies or Theatre. I say this because I've Seen Very Nice Picture of an Actor having a sandwich in a pause out of the set, and looking him so relaxed, I had to ask myself: would you be able to stay the same? Though time passing, I have to say, almost sure, that not.
I think it's more about the Liking of the Work.
I imagine myself talking about this work I've been doing for last months for people (three, at the very least for sure), and as I Like so Much and I get so Focused that nerves get secondary, compared to the Natural Focusing.
I think that could be a key, specially talking about shy people.
Well, I'm some excited and tensioned, and coming Here first Helps, for Transforming All Energy into Good One.
God Bless, I Love You! True, Friendly!
Brooke, You Look so Beautiful, Stunning, and Adorable cheekey smiley action smiley 
See later, I Love You so, beyond all daily livings. You're the Core of Life's Soul to me, Brooke!!

ps: True, like another level or dimension, I feel in my Heart, untouchable by the years or troubles. Love You!!
party smiley party smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Only for "visiting", All I'm Saying for All Day in All Ways!!
flower I Love You, See You, I Truly CARE about You!! flower 
cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley 
action smiley 

ps: get ready for very Dreamy Night!!
Smile tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:18 am

Hello!!
Smile cheers Smile 

I've been so Energized that I haven't had time for getting a piece of nervous for Seeing You.
Those Beautiful Pictures, Temperature of the Sun Ones cheekey smiley Exclamation 
"A time to kill" has come Here!! (Smile Laughing Smile )
Oh my!!
It's almost impossible to understand, The Way You Do for Looking Better and Better, it's AMAZING, and it's TRUE party smiley party smiley Basketball Smile 
Smile Laughing For saying it in a cold way: those pictures have killed me!! Laughing Smile 
Very Adorable and Lovely Storm of Beauty, You, Brooke!!
As we say here, "me'n duc les mans al cap", because of Impressed!!
Rivers of Energy GOOD TREMENDOUS!!
flower I Love You and Love You so Very Much!! flower 

ps: Wow, Brooke...!!
cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:01 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers 
Smile Smile 

How are things.
Here so much calm. Now, the most useful think I could do is to share a peaceful talk beneath the fireplace (but nothing ending, Please Smile Smile ).
Oh my, How Relaxed. Feels Good.
At University Very Well. All Information Possible at this moment. Only Good words from me.
Need some time to fix the specific field. Peacefully reading while, and thinking about it.
There's one thing that day by day I do believe more in. The Power of Words (some Harmony and Beauty) and of Narrations (Rhythm, Sense), Literature, at last.
It's not only the Message, but also the Way to Express it. This is MORE IMPORTANT than exactly have to know each last discovered new thing from all fields of science. I mean, that's so Important, but not more than the first one, when you Want to Explain anything that Touches the whole Human Conscience.
It's not for faking anything or using tricks or anything. It's just what it is.
The Classic Union: Substance and Form.
This is last conclusion, as Solid One, I've getting lately, in world of thinking.
And did not happen for intention to get near to anybody related to these subjects and perspectives, You Smile Smile , but just something that I've Sincerely got as Idea, inner One, interiorized after thinking very much.
Sharing!!
Going to some Work, Need to do.
See in a while. What a Peaceful day in the Heart action smiley 
cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Smile Hi!!  Smile 

The title of this subject was made for Expressing Peace of Mind, or, better said, Selfcontrol when Necessary.
It's going to be a little contradictory, maybe, Circular Argument, You know me  wave    Wink Smile but True:
Quite Peacefully, You've Got me as a domestic dog, You owning my Heart and my Soul.
And the animal passion of Mine You Dominate and Control too.
And sorry for have talked this way today (I remember the Wanted "pillow peace" from "sleep tips" from Today Show), but after All, I think I have to say.
Not worried at all about different interpretations anybody coming may do. Quite Peaceful about it. I don't care very much about it.
I Do Repeat: YOURS!! Waiting for a Direct and Simple order, like a dog, but as HUMAN IN LOVE PURE!!
But, beyond this, I am OK Here, because is too alive in me, actually, the Memory "en carne viva" in my Mind of me Totally Without You. It's too hell, too painful and I can't face that again in this moment of my life. I CAN'T  action smiley Smile 
 party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley 

Diggestion of PAIN is starting to get a level in my Heart that's AMAZING, like Wolverine (some childish for Express) healing fast himself. I Mean, some anxiety, TOUGH, and after Diggestion and OK. Breathing again Well. OK.
And Now some Peace, "ready for the next attack"  Smile Laughing Smile 

ps: See in a while, YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL  cheekey smiley Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi, only for a little more while tonight but forever (geek party smiley ) ,
 Smile Smile 

It was difficult not some tear from All Music (in fact, Impossible  Laughing Smile action smiley ), so Beautiful.
You Energized the Listening.
Today till some more late for compensating working time, tomorrow too.
Before going to meal, have to say You Did Feed my Soul, by that Living Joy, Brooke.
In the inside, that Power I Know Lives in You, and I can not go, Lady, NEVER!!
See in a while, I Love You for Eternity!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Smile Hi  Smile 
 cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley 

Please Have Great Day, I'm Having.
I'm all "haired" ( Laughing Smile ) ears for You.
God Bless! Happy Valentine's Day for Everybody. It's Going to be a Funny Weekend, NBA All Star I will Watch and All Good Possible, till the point my working agenda gets moderated and balanced about rest/work. Healthy.
Well, some rest and some Study.
I'm quite Calm, True.
Brooke, You Make my Life so Beautiful. I'm Fulfilled with it. And when We Do Talk I'll Express it to You, You'll See.
 flower  love smiley  flower 

ps: See in a while, but Feel You for All of the Time. Adore You  action smiley 
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi, Dear Love,
 Smile Smile 

using this moderated mode title of subject  wave geek because I want to express well, by my actual mind tongue is double handed, that I Love You.
Those Videos Inspire so Much, Capture my Biological Attention, so Truly (it does not happen to me anywhere else the same way, in all living) and Wake Up Beats of my Heart.
Anyway, I'm going to Stay KIND and CALM for All of the Time Staying Here.
True!!  action smiley 
Though it's Meaningful to Share thoughts Here too, I'm making it Easy ways.
This, just thinking as I'm writing (did only leave question opened to my unconscience), and sorry Please but I Do Need Spanish for expressing well:
"¿Sería posible, como he oído alguna vez, que la aptitud humana única para sentir la religión, así como para nuestra capacidad transcendente, fueran sólo un subproducto, un anexo, una colateralidad de nuestra evolución, y no rasgos distintivamente adaptativos y, además, espiritualmente consubstanciales al ser humano?
Creo que no. Ya dije que la capacidad de transcender es, justificadamente, una ventaja biológica adaptativa fundamental y decisiva en la formación de nuestra psique ("los coneptos"); y también expliqué cómo abandonar la reconstrucción teórica -para la vida práctica o, también vale, puramente contemplativa- a la razón entendida sólo en tal sentido es un reduccionismo derivado de prejuicios históricos de la modernidad. La capacidad de transcender, la necesidad (SORRY, had to attend a workmate about a real question on a legal problem, it's done) de hacerlo (esto punto lo comentaré en un momento en el apartado siguiente), no queda circunscrita meramente al ámbito de la razón pura o clásica, sino que abarca toda la consciencia humana, la esfera que podríamos llamar emotiva; si bien, claro está, en su dimensión superior, no meramente animal, es decir, todo lo relacionado con los valores y su apreciación emocional o sentimental, biológicamente construidos sobre las bases adquiridas evolutivamente de la empatía (existen una clase de células cerebrales específicas, neuronas espejo, que "regulan" esta función). Esto, además, casa perfectamente con mi descripción del "nuevo, pero antiguo (premoderno), conocimiento".
Por último, brevemente, sobre la necesidad. ¿Es necesario hacerse las grandes preguntas, sobre la existencia, sobre la vida, sobre el más allá metafísico, sobre el bien, sobre la solidaridad y sobre la bondad? Tal vez no sea necesario para el metabolismo fisiológico con que procesamos el aire y los alimentos, pero sí creo que es conveniente, hasta la necesidad, formularse esas preguntas. Nos autoreducimos, nos borramos a nosotros mismos y nos empequeñecemos como seres humanos cuando prescindimos de esa esfera que es tan naturalmente nuestra como el respirar."
Shared!
It's possible to say things with not having to write tons of pages, though sometimes it's necessary a longer explanation.
Obviously, I'm supposing many things in this text, but many of them are in past ones or, at the very least, are already not so difficult to be imferenced or deduced from words on lines.
Clearity and Coherence and Honesty are my rules for Trying.

Brooke, Adoring You so, till Heaven.
See in a while, today I'm coming for some wore kind and easy word later.
flower You're in my Heart and my Mind. Always  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

The last "again and again", this, by now:
"Fijación potencial de conceptos para el cuerpo filosófico susceptible de ser desarrollado desde lo anterior:

- Razón compleja, la imagen logicoemotiva: inclusiva de todos sus aspectos -no meramente los racionales clásicos- expresados
- Espejo biológico del espacio-tiempo contextual
- Ontoepistemología naturalista transcendental de la narración de sentido, como definición de mi posición filosófica primaria y de las bases de su método
- Abstracción logicotranscendental:
(del Conceptualismo narrativo logicotranscendental), como método fundamental de trabajo y también como medio de expresión del ideal de conocimiento que se quiere defender; no en el sentido kantiano, en cuanto condiciones objetivas del conocimiento posible, sino en el sentido clásico del término.
- Vitalismo humanista transcedente, como expresión de mi posición filosófica práctica final, donde se presenta la posibilidad y el hecho de transcender, pero no en un sentido absoluto (de ahí el uso de “transcedente” en lugar de “transcedental”, lo que sólo podría utilizarse en el supuesto de considerar el transcender como un acto acabe o perfectible; o bien, en su caso, como calificación –parcial- del método)".

Sorry, now finished. Till new order. Now long time Study Focusing before.
this is last version sent to University too.
 Smile action smiley 

Brooke, I'm starting to get truly in shape. I mean, corresponding to my situation. I've been walking quite fast by very good breathing: contracture problems are starting to truly improve well. From shoulders, cervicals, legs, knees, arms... I lost the account, but now it's already the oldie machine again. "The breathing and conscient machine" me  Very Happy Smile  I Really!
Now about Quality of Soundtrack, S:
best moments to me: at the true beginning, 1:16 and 4:22; all moments "in crescendo", obviously, but these are the "puntos de inflexión".
("y qué buenas flexiones podríamos hacer juntos")
 Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile 

See later, going to Work Brutally Calm  Laughing  Smile 
Loving!!
 flower  love smiley  flower 

ps: Very Satisfied about "titles" of thinking. Now True Time for Reading!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you, Brooke!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10