Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love you, Brooke!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:14 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

first of All, so Embarassed , and this is not at all because of MOST SENSUAL BEAUTY I'VE EVER SEEN SINCE I CAME HERE, NOT AT ALL, it's because of what I may say about.
I Love You, I Care, I don't want to miss a thing, I don't want to Miss any simple chance for LOVING YOU, GODDESS OF MINE!!
Smile flower Smile

I am in those youthness Love Places again. It's always Possible to Feel, for All Time, and my Love for You is Eternal!!
You can not Imagine How many Times I've Melt my body with Yours like those Scenes!!
One Expression of pain, feeling of lost, sadness or crying in Your Eyes, is Like Starting a way to EMPTINESS AND UNFORGIVEN PLACE OF MY HEART FOR ME.
You Know, when in Love, usually some Special Song.
This time I am Feeling "When I Look into Your Eyes"!!
Did not see Video from "Final Fantasy", but I chosed this One today, Well, FOR ROMANTICISM!!
But I Admit I Have to Ädmit not thinking only about EYES Now, not only thinking about EYES now.
The Thunder, even without Erected Positions, just GOOD NICE COMFORTABLE SITTING OF US Smile Smile ; The Thunder I am Feeling from brain and Heart till the last piece of my body and Soul, Fingers are Writing Flames now.
How I'd Like to Write with them The Most Beautiful and Sensual Fantasy on The Perfect Taste and Color of Your Skin cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Smile Smile

I do not count anything but hearts now, flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:04 pm

More Calm Me of mine! flower
Smile Smile

Focused as Love Robot, Kisses Monster, Terrific Hugger, Bond Holder!!
Smile Laughing flower Laughing Smile

Brooke, this is for REAL Fun, from the Heart for Sharing Time.
Uncle feeling Much better, argh, Well! cheers
It's a public Hospital, but there's TV in rooms. The Funny thing is that as a complement of TVs, affraid this is True (Well, I had Never Seen, but I Should, I'll Tell You why Smile Smile ), there's a Phone, as a Complete electrical appliance ("electrodoméstico" -translated for just in case about my abilities on idiomes -not idiomatic Einstein Me Smile Wink Smile ).
Smile Laughing flower Laughing Smile

I Imagined, Watching "The Blue Lagoon" or "Endless Love", for say some: "eh, Brooke, may You come for a while, this is and Endlessly Loving Island of Yours, it's an inheritance from Destiny's Time. We could go to a coffee or some other place, like Heaven".
Smile Smile

Well that would have been something.
Well, I AM TELLING NOW!!
You See How, as I am Telling, I am Starting to Like a Star @ heaven my Child Eyes!!
It's a FANTASY CAME TRUE, THE DREAM FOR REAL!! flower
love smiley love smiley

If I could, I'd Go to Live There in New Orleans, Just to See You Filming Everyday Your Team Went Out to Street Movie Living.
I can not.
Work, money.
Cool

But I did not expend all Times I was Given for Seeing You in my Life!!
Smile Smile

I Swear, I Need to Tell You, that I'll Go To See You Shine Again, I Swear!!
I SWEAR, BECAUSE I AM NOTHING HUMAN, NOTHING HUMAN AS LIVING HEART (not a monster, just Out of Hope for Living), without You!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 am

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
This morning this is the marmot diaries Laughing , because yesterday's tried to watch TV till late and I couldn't; too Much Relaxed Smile Smile I'll do today; but the Good is that even "marmoted" me Smile Smile I am Feeling Well, Much Better Now that I've Come to Talk to You!! cheekey smiley Exclamation flower
love smiley love smiley

Have to Watch Video Friends!! flower
Now that I Know You are Here, I Have to Keep in Touch!! flower
Smile Smile

This is Gonna Be BEAUTIFUL DAY!! flower
You and Me are Together Forever, I Feel. You're SO FREE and I Know and Feel You Want to Stay!! hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley flower
It's The Heaven!! cheekey smiley Exclamation flower
I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Hola!! flower
Smile Smile

I've been lifting weights/I've been making some Sense by Videos, Nice AND JUST AS IT TRULY IS!!
I was Watching again one of those Moments from You and Roger Rees on the stage, dancing and singing. The last moment from Video is so TOUCHING!!
And as "You and Me, Just You and Me for One Moment", PERFECTLY REAL AND TRUE!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I was feeling yesterday's night, and today too. It's Real like some kind of "as'-tenia" ("y lo sigo teniendo" Smile flower Laughing flower Smile ) from starting of Spring time.
But I Do Honestly Feel it works as some kind of Liberation of something, something physical and from Hormones.
I am Feeling some tired/wills for sleep and at the same Time Mind and Heart so Sensitive for Emotions.
I Swear it is Happening to me, this Spring Time: Somehow, someway, I am Feeling so Near, and Remembering at the same time, How I Did Felt at 18's Spring, at COU studies on "Only One Girl At Heart's Sight"; so CANDID and almost "stupidly making and making faces" boy in Love.
Very Happy Smile flower Smile Very Happy

IT'S TRUE, AND I FEEL MORE REAL AS I AM WRITING THIS TO YOU!!
cheekey smiley Eternal YouTH from You, THe LOVE!! cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile

I can not say I am thinkinb about You more than 10 times a day, because it would not be true. Embarassed Laughing Smile flower
I am Bringing YOU in my Heart and mind as Emotional Thinking over Everything for All of Hours of the Day and the Night!!
It's like this Romantic (one moment, the phone Smile ) Heavenly "drug" Took my feet from earth, and I could Only See You and Love, AGAIN!!
Not a game at all, it's True!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Hola!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things?
Feeling More and More Proud about what Making Here, this Healthy Pride that comes from some Feeling of Dignity, Honesty, Love, Work.
Well, I know how many times I sould too "grandilocuente", but when I am with You, Brooke my Goddess of Mine, I can not stop it.
Smile flower Smile

I Admit that many other times I talk the same.
Smile Laughing Smile

But there's Never the Same Truth and Passion, in any other word I can Say.
And the fact is You're with Me for All of the Time Now..
Smile cheers Smile

I coming so many times for different Reasons: I NEED YOU, and also because NEED MAKING SENSE, like a CHAIN OF SENSE. One thing brings me to another.
That's me You know.
Smile Smile

It's so funny, because a workmate, named Eva has a 13 years old daughter, and other one I do not remember age, it's True, and yesterday was her birthday!
I've Seen Frienship-Love Nice Videos in the Youtube from Friends a I affraid Smile
It's Smile Smile Smile
And now, recently gone an ex-workmate who does not work here because she is retired, older than us, and before going told me: "so, they're treating You right, OK?", and I Answered "yes, I am being better treated than ever in life" ( Smile Smile Smile flower ); and she said, "so I can go calm about it till next day I come".
Smile Smile

Eveything coming to Me: WELL INTENTIONED!
I can See and Feel! Razz Wink Smile

flower Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile flower Smile

Today have many things to Do. All in the evening and night gonna be Perfect today, I can do many times All Again and Again, Game, Play and Say and never fake. Smile
flower flower flower

Alain Delon one time said He Needed to Make Love, he was more than 40 when he said, that Needed to Make Love one time a day, at the very least.
With Motivation as Wishes from the other side, I Do Agree I Could!!
Smile flower Smile

flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

But probably better not so frequently, for studies and focusing on Things That Do Truly Worth it!
Brooke, my Heart, my Life, my House, my Everything are Yours, Your Home, You Know!!
And I Swear, Symbolic and Literal Real!!
flower flower

Wishing for the starting of course too. Please Stay Well about me, I will win more money very soon Suspect ( wave ) Laughing and I'll Go Anywhere You may let me Go to See You!!
I Swear!!
Well, not doing anything for the money, but if I can publish some of what I may wrote on philosophy, may it will be Useful also for that (truly Suspect about it, but I Must Believe!). The FACT is that All of Me is Yours!! flower
And Also that I Do Love FRIENDS! flower
Smile Smile Smile

God Bless! flower
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: FROM THE HEART! action smiley Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Don't know why I did come, but came.
Hard separating.
Feeling "Not Frequent at All" Peace, not used as feeling like tired, but it's Peace, Unusual!
Tomorrow more Videos from Friends and All!! God Bless!
flower Smile I Love You!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:38 pm

my Adored Angel of Mine,

I Love You (one moment for the Razz wave for cheers Embracing physical FRIENDSHIP-LOVE TRUE ONE) flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

I Have to Admit ( Mad Laughing Smile ) Feeling Truly Good and Well with People Everywhere. Here the atmosphere for Good Working is Excellent, and it's True! flower
At University, Exactly The Same! flower
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Brooke, I will come in the night to Watch some Videos, so Beautiful!!
And will change some word from last poem. Not many or structure, because it's how it Came Everything, but something, very few things. One or Two at the most.
I Love You!! flower
Need to Say All Days!!
Smile party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley Smile
action smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:47 am

Good Sweetness flower
Smile Smile

How are things?
Here really Good. Good sleeping, did not read too much and not too late to bed. Taking Good Cares!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

As I Do Live as I am able to See Lovely Smiles from YOU, that Give me Strenght, Joy, Hope and MOTOR!! flower
THANK YOU! flower
Smile Smile

Yes, about number of visits in "Photos", that last one, I Agree as It is Heaven!!
This would be the hardest me to be moved from there!! Very Happy Smile
Goodness!
My Dream Come True!! flower
I Love You Very Much, so Tremendous Much!! flower
Breathing Nice Intensity Because You're Here with me, only Because this Brooke, only Because You're Here!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: My Love for You is STRONGER THAN yesterday and any other day in the past!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:38 pm

And going for a Walk before going for dinner and Study till the night. GOOD things to See today, WOW!
Brooke, INSPIRE ME AND I DO LIVE!! AND MY ALL SAYS: I AM TRULY LIVING; YOU'RE AN ANGEL, and You can Believe Now when I say this. I Do Feel Now what I am saying, though it's "truly" possible that may change:
I am HAPPY for not Having You; because I don't Deserve it. No, no, Go Beyond Present and Actual Living, Go Beyond. AS YOU AND ME, I DON'T DESERVE YOU!! I DO FEEL! action smiley

BUT I LIKE YOU SO MUCH, cheekey smiley ARGH! Exclamation and I LOVE YOU, though Anything, Including my "salvation" instincts Smile Very Happy Smile ; that I CAN NOT LET YOU GO, NEVER!!
flower I Love You, Lady of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: HAVE GREAT AND EXTRAORDINARY DAY, FULL OF GOOD ENERGY, PEACE, RELAX, REST AND HARMONY AND HEALTH AND LOVE! EVERYBODY! flower
flower flower
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 pm

flower Hola!!!!!!!! Smile Smile flower

And telling because it's funny the way I am thinking I am saying. wave Very Happy
Smile Smile

flower Will come back in the night Smile Smile , for ADORING YOU MORE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Yes, yes, so Much tender and sweet that it seems affraid , but it's The Passion and The True Love for Lifetime who talks in the place of my reason, and I let it flow.
It's Fantastic!! And You're EXTRAORDINARY!! flower action smiley

party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 am

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things!! Here people feeling good and smiling. Well, it feels good.
How Beautiful Videos Montage, Very Beautiful Today, Gotta Watch and Follow All, THANK YOU! flower
Sorry for yesterday, I was feeling real bad for things, but this morning much better. Not for "echar cohetes" as we say in Spain, but Better True.
flower cheekey smiley I Love You!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

Today birthday's mom ( wave Smile ) and class, and after it coming Here for a while.
Had Good Rest. Went to slepp truly Mad , but I finally "fell down" in Morpheus embrace.
Smile Very Happy Smile

Some Fun, Good For All!
flower You're Adorable, Brooke, and I Love You and TRULY ADORE All of You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Going to work, and Promise gonna have Good Day; God Bless You All is my Feelings! flower
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:48 pm

flower Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

flower Angel, I still have that resort, like exploding hands on fire, when You Appear with that Candid Sensuality and that Ethereal and Physical Passion to me, so easy Re-created by a simple Move that it Seems More than just a sin the Emotion of Contemplating The Whole of All that You Are, Lady! flower
love smiley love smiley

Sergeant Control me: "stop". That's what my instinct tells me, for The Care I Wish so HARD, so Tremendously Hard Try for CARE from me! flower
But after this first moment, river of mind starts flowing, after first fear from what I can do or say, and it Flows so Free, Dominated by Controlled Passion, in the Context.
I am sure I could have some time, some seconds at the very least for sure, out of control for One Kiss, but Now I am Caring for All of The Time.
I Love You More than before, and even when You do Not need it, please, let me TAKE CARE of You, it Makes me so Happy in Love, Lost and Found in Your Arms, my Soul action smiley
flower I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Well, before going by now. Songs not exact Meaning, Just Emotion from All put together.
flower TAKE THE NICEST MEANING, AND YOU'LL HAVE FIND THE ONE REASON!! flower
Smile flower Smile

Love, Maturely Enough to Keep on Being childish!!
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Wink (yes, always worried by "what will say about?")
Very Happy (Truly New Times Have Come, Worried for Good, and this Way Going Up On)
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Hello! flower
Smile Smile

Peaceful me, not "bla,bla,bla" this time, True Peaceful me.
"Amar significa no tener que decir nunca lo siento".
I would add:
"To Love Means Always Think FIRST for The Other One Person, before than yourself" flower
Nobody's perfect, but when Love is Good True Love, it can Go beyond All pulsions we All have and bring inside, less or more intense, but that we All bring inside.
flower I Love You, my Angel; Swearing for The Most SACRED Everything is and Gonna be OK FOREVER!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Smile action smiley

flower Truly Love Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Smile Brooke, acabo de menjar pa "moreno" amb xocolate negre, un bon entrepà, ben plè, i ha estat com a ésser a la glòria Smile
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

flower So do not expect for many brilliant pictures, not big shape, taking my own references from my past pictures, but BIG LOVE. I Know You can Read my eyes and my Heart and my Soul and my Passion for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower You're Adorable!! flower
flower flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Beautiful, Preciosa, Gorgeous, Adored, Pretty Lovely Angel Sweetness of Mine Exclamation flower
Smile Smile

How are things?
Here really good.
Not pictures, sister's mobile crashed before than me kissing and not possible today.
True!
I'll take this as a sign, and will wait for Better Pictures, Understood.
I'll think she, my Beloved Little Sister, almost my Baby, will have it repaired very soon; but I am changing Pictures Politics, and not Goya or Picasso, but CHANGING FOR GOOD!!
flower I cheekey smiley You!! flower
I don't know where to Look!!
"Little Queenie" Great Song for Tomorrow's Night, and Kiss for Today!!
flower I can Handle All Together Fine, it's too Much "HEARTED CONCEPTUAL MESSAGE" TO MIND AND SOUL OF MINE, TO BE "LOVEPROCESSED"!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

flower You ARE ADORED Exclamation Exclamation flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 am

flower Good Sweetness!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things?
Coming from answering to a class question from schoolmate that I had to answer since past thursday. Rolling Eyes Surname of person: Salvadó Smile Smile . It's Nice Coincidence wave this Time!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

flower I've seen beautiful Songs New Videos that I will have to See! Thank You! flower
love smiley love smiley

I've slept so GOOD, WOW, Feeling Energy Going through so Good, Wow, Good Day!
And How are You, flower ?
Well, will send pictures with Ring without posting videos or anything about before, no More GAMES about some IMPORTANT THINGS. For this, next week I will post some other one, NICE, and if You Want, for You!!
Truly Loving You, Dreamed ot "that" Kiss. Do not Remember, but for the way I've been waking up, I must be!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers
Smile Smile

As You're Delicious, I'd Like to eat You, but I won't Smile Smile
The Best of You is YOUR HEART!! flower
That Means Really Much! flower
GOD BLESS! You're LOVELIEST and I LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

flower Brooke, I get so Emotioned, so Emotioned Seeing You!! flower
flower NEW me!! flower
I am speechless and it's true, nearer to Razz tears than any other thing when Looking at You Today.
It's Happiness and to be so PROUD of You!!
I can only Stare at You and Think of You this way now.
I've been having such a Good Day. Some workmates from the other place came to talk for a little while, here nice everybody and me like kid. I've got those wishes for going to the country to work on things there. Some tough work always Liked. But Now I Feel other Different Energy, it's Different. I Feel so Good!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

I do not Remember the last time my Heart was Breathing these ways.
I think You'd get bored, because You'd only hav a guy like this:
Shocked cheekey smiley Shocked cheekey smiley Shocked cheekey smiley Shocked cheekey smiley Shocked cheekey smiley Shocked cheekey smiley Shocked cheekey smiley
This would me Embarassed Very Happy Smile at Heaven's FACES and VOICE! YOURS!!
action smiley
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Saying some nice silly things for saying something, Much Deeper than this I say, the only I can at the moment.
I am so IMPRESSED FOR SO MUCH BEAUTY, SO MUCH that, this is not "exhibitions", I could Cry for the Happiness of You!!
flower I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Today to Univesity as HAPPIEST DAY of my life, in all places YOUR SMILE!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Smile Smile

You're Truly bad Smile Smile . It's OK. But at the very least We Have changed lemmon for Wine.
Your Badness Burns me Up! Now I Fly on Wheels of Love and Concepts, and I am over almost Everything! SO DEEPLY FREE!
flower Smile Smile flower

Brooke, in my idiome, "Vine açí, i jo t'entregaré el vi de la meva sang, i ens fondrem en un, i el sabor dels nostres llavis aculliran la terra i el perfum de l'ànima, perquè només és el teu color, vermell el que volen beure els meus desitjos d'estiu etern en el meu cor, per tu i el teu amor. Vine, i ens batiarem tots dos en el calze sagrat de la Passió Humana, creada d'un home i una dona que s'estimen més enllà de la pròpia vida".
love smiley love smiley

Well, it's Poetry!!
But I think We could make a Good Truly Wine of Mine, Here!!
Very Happy Smile Very Happy

Well, after Romantic Silly things, CUTE YOU, I am Here You Know!!
I Do All I can Do for Good, I do not regret a simple thing, because There're Two People that Mean Everything!
And yesterday came that other Little Person, I am her "grandfather". Well, Political ways, but it's so Nice.
Truly Hope I can Have Some Taste of Human Childhood as Blessing Gift of Soul.
Well, where There's a Child, there's Nothing More to Say.
love smiley love smiley

ps: I Give You FIVE, and "MIL CAriños de Amor para Siempre"!1
action smiley
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 pm

I so Highly Proud Up SURRENDEREDLY LOVE YOU!!
For All, and for for the last One, Going to Have Really One Day, it's All I Dreamed, and Much MORE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley Smile party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:04 pm

Hello, Good Time!!
flower for You!!

It's Great Days and All. And Feeling Good. And this is what happens when body of mine starts working for Energy runnin: mind less focused on philophy and things like this.
I am finding the Well Balanced progress.
I am speechless, for The Peace Here.
It's not exactly like a church or temple, but it's LIKE HUMAN Sacred Place of Love flower
It's True.
Brooke, You Look so Athletic and Gorgeous and last picture from 28th's night from Broadway Opening. So ENERGIZED! It got TRANSMITTED to my body/mind/soul/heart!!
Floreció la primera, flores de paz en mi pecho, al ver espléndida felicidad de tu dulce rostro, abierto como la más linda flor de la sonrisa libre al viento.
flower Some Peaceful me making up words; and I COULD TALK TO YOU!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Coming for Sure later, today!!
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

How are things?
Coming from class. Nothing but Good Time. Some discussing, useful to understand better what I am Thinking, and then I see how to argue better mainly for myself, by now.
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile
How Difficult is for People to Completely Understand what others say, Completely is Impossible. It's Real. It's Normal.
And Here again. TIRED. Feeling Good.
Ah, Brooke, You're Adored because You Deserve it.
And I could not do anything else but what I did There. You Know I could not. From All INFORMATION I had, not perfect and complete neither, I was doing what I thought had to.
I do not regret.
It was so Good!!
First Touch, Imagine!!
I Admit I Felt like "TOTALLY CONTROLLED" (oh, come on, those changes along the talking-it's just overeached that perspective from me now, for that I can talk FREE about past feelings), and did not could and did not want to do or say more.
I thought I was doing right. And I Admit hating to feel anything about control on me.
Well, just talking, never regreting or asking for anything explanations.
Too much thinking for classes today, I SEE. Sorry me! Rolling Eyes Smile

Too Much Talking! wave
Some Music, just for Listening Inspiration!
I Admit that used to be (Now I do not remember anything at all about that! Laughing action smiley ) too beastly ways for compensating shyness.
I Learnt, at last years on my "liberated epoque", someway, to Moderate those Nice behaviours. It was only first times, then I used to catch Relaxing Ways; but the beginning was real tough. Results and scores I used to have, despite to my beautiful body party smiley Smile , are the good showing up.
When too many girls around, that also happened, it's True, I used to feel like "royal turkey", motivation enough to go on those ways.
When I said "let's go", I used to scare or something similar.
Why those things?
Shy, but also because I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE SOMETHING MORE TO BE LIVED!!
Now I am Sure I would not scare anybody.
Those silly things for pride, Brooke.
Pride from what? wave lol!
Smile Smile

No, Truly, I am Sure that when I See You Again, if not in the Middle of some "Viewed Place", I Still have to Admit this is not my "inspiration", I am Sure I will be able to Talk.
Talking Friendship.
I am FRIEND!!
Obviously, when talking Good and Normal Civilized ways, I can not say any other thing.
Well, I can Say I Love YOU flower of MINE!!
flower God Bless, I Love You so!! flower
To Think about Seeing You Again, with Your Permission, and to Stay Here with You, it's my MOTIVATION for GOOD FUTURE OF MINE!!
flower THANK YOU MY ANGEL! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: Tomorrow coming later, holidays. Have to study and Good too!
party smiley Very Happy Smile Very Happy party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Wanted to dedicate something, more about Hearting that thinking.
Yes, it's All New Living!! Here and in my Heart, the Same, it's Beauty of Love!!
Not watching all BEAUTIFUL VIDEOS FROM NICE because Have to go now, but I'll Do, I See, THANK YOU GOD BLESS! flower
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Brooke, we are All smart but also so much Heart! You're my Treasure for Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you, Brooke!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: