Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love you, Brooke!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Angel, Heaven; Dearest and Beloved,

sending Hug and Kiss and my all Energy and Blood I've got, for You!!
I will canalize, I SWEAR, all nerves and uncertainties of my mind, and this Place, the way it's been till now, will have never known such a NICE Staying. You'll See.
Childish Expressing, but Melt with The Fire of My Heart, I SWEAR to You!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
God Bless You All, Bring You Peace and Care!
flower Brooke, Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

Coming for HUG later at night, just Wish so Much Peace for You and All of You!!!
All my Care. There's a candle of fire candid that's Trembling in these eyes for You!!!!
I Love You, I Love You!
flower FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS, my ADORED OF MINE!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Smile Hi, Good Morning's Holiday Birthdays and All Smile
Smile Smile

how are things?
Quite quiet calm Here and here and around, Beautifully.
Smile Smile

Coming from some walking. It's Sunny day, Felt Good.
Thank YOU Very Much for Pictures and Videos! That last one from Endless Love is Magic FEEL GOOD!
So, on my modest way, I try to Follow UP.
flower flower flower

Not very sure if tomorrow will can come. That place is closing, but told me will remain a computer (well, beside the one I bring on with me everywhere Wink Smile -just fun) for next days. Not sure if tomorrow working and for how long either. We'll be more Adapting me. Quietly.
Anyway, will "tabletly" come, in any case.
flower love smiley party smiley love smiley flower

Now going to dinner. Will take a first look at some pictures. Will not make any thought composition. Just some nice. I'm posting one surprise, not my picture. It's FUNNY, at the very least to me.
Well, the "Apolo" vs. "Dionisio" Human Myth/Tale is older than the same Philosophy itself, and it's very MEANINGFUL to Express. For Yesterday too, in the Best Sense Possible!!
Admiting Little Sister of Mine HELPING so Much with songs!
Well, TONS of Hugs as Heart Ones for Everybody! Good Goodness and Care and Joyful Happiness in HEALTH!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
flower

Brooke, so Well, Love You FOR ETERNITY!! INSPIRATION Coming from YOU and YOUR WORLD OF MINE I'll Always Share!! The Very least I can Do!
Wish me Good Inspiration for Pictures. I will have to listen to "critics" from All Family, in the case I show them up.
God Bless You All; God Bless You, Brooke, and All of You!!
INPIRATION, PEACE, HEAVEN, LOVE, BROOKE'S!!
SENSE. THE LIVING!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:18 am

Smile Hi, Good Mornings!! Smile
Smile Smile

what a Rest.
These librarian (yes, me Libra Smile Laughing Very Happy ) times make me, new combined name (peace+wise), "peacedom".
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

It's very Good Place. Quite large, EXTRAORDINARY Light (3 hours, already, and eyes so Well), warm enough but not too much, SILENCE, Magnificiently sorrounded by Concentrated Brains (INSPIRATION ON ADAPTING TO PLACE SO MUCH)... Wow! I have even slept Better.
No readings at night. I Do agree with studies saying it's not good for rest to go to sleep with many things on head. Better Rest or some TV or something before sleeping.
Shared.
Wow, Better than I thought! So Peaceful and happy for Goal Made. This Will Become the Usual to me. This way I'll Improve so Well for Studies.
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

Have Seen More New Pictures, from Huracan Sandy Benefit Event. You Look so Beautiful cheekey smiley action smiley
Good Job! Smile
flower Brooke, I Love You, I Love You Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:34 pm

my Angel Princess of Mine,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

cheekey smiley Your Joy is Mine, as when You HAPPY Smile to me cheekey smiley
flower I Love You with All my Heart!! That's All that matters!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:18 pm

only one more moment,
love smiley love smiley

when I See that Picture, All BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY, but You Know which One so TOUCHING to me, I Feel so Much.
Now Totally Calm. Have thought and Interiorized like Adult those EMOTIONS.
You remember like some of those movies, like Touching and there comes that Moment of Magic, when Choirs Come, and it's like Heanvely Glory or something like that; then it's some near, only near, to How I Feel.
Will Never Forget Faces and All. Your Eyes and Your Smile are PEACE to me. Those Eyes (Bright and Wise, and I Know some wet on these days -GOD BLESS!), are like a Heaven's Tale to be Lived, to me.
love smiley love smiley

The Balancing of my Emotions is TREMENDOUSLY, TRUE, I AM affraid Exclamation ABOUT Smile cheers ), IMPROVING, just because of those Pictured Dreams.
I'm not Dreaming Now, it's Real Life what Comes so Caring and Tender to me Now. It's Soul Living, it's beyond words.
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Brooke,

Smile coming so Easy to Contact and Touch of the Normal non sex! Smile
flower flower

My uncle, one of them, stepbrother of my granfather (that one who was a beast working, two men work he alone), was one of the most handsome (picture of family) men I've ever seen, if not already the most, and for sure more than me.
He was married to a not exactly "on the beauty classic canons" Lady, my aunt. All Family affraid about unlikelism".
And They were so HAPPY, SO HAPPY!!
When She passed away, He Felt so bad, so bad. Became the half of all: Energy and will for Living.
One More IDEAL Couple, among others I've Found on my Living Way. Not all mistakes and defeats, I've seen.
To See them, and to Know their Story, Taught me so Much!
Just Sharing!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Oh, Beloved,

how Beautiful, how Beautiful and Lovely Pictures.
I'm so HAPPY to See You love smiley love smiley love smiley are HAPPY.
flower

How MUCH!! action smiley Smile
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
flower

PS: Through it all, I'm Honestly cheers about the Fact I'm Finding what's the Honest Way to me, with not lack at all of Sweet and Kind Emotivity, and the Promised Forever Keeped of Eternal Passion.
I'll be More Nice.
Yes, even MORE.
Supposedly, scientifc ways, it's Impossible geek , but I will!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Hi, Brooke, Friends and Family,
love smiley love smiley love smiley

it's very difficult, VERY, to be Smile Always.
But it's Normal, me not machine at all.
It's so far, this world, so far, from what I was taught it was or could be. No comment about what I Dreamed. Better no comment.
Now, beyond all modesty. If I could I'd open a school, me Teacher, and would make Everybody in the world to come.
Oh my. I've been living in the far away space.
Well, only PULSIONS, that opening Laughing Smile
In Fact I Know Very Well there're People Good and some Modest Way on the Way for Truth.
It's just that I Think There's Much Less People like this than I thought when I was young.
Not talking personal ways.
EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION. Please. And not only "mind", not only. Heart too, Please. Universities, All Schools and Parents. Please. It's Truly Asfixiating to me Today.
Yesterday I could see a program about Religious Believes too. It's Very Personal and Delicate, and I Respect All, but Please, First of All it's Important to Understand by ourselves what we are reading and who Truly Wrote it. Just a Human Person like us.
Has anybody ever found a Saint or Prophet, so many as Everybody Know as Officialy Recognized, not only one or two in history (in that case, maybe), those ways history describe them?
Goethe was Truly Righ about Truth of History, made by Human (WITH HUMAN INTERESTS AND PREJUDICES ALL!): Symbolical more than anything (and able to be instrumentalized, of course), so far from True Sciene. Maybe some few Tries (Eric Hobsbawn and other Contemporaries -just Doctored Opinions (political and individual tendencies Real), but True Tries on Truth), but from the Past, long time ago? No.
Human Rights! Life! And Freedom for All, for being Free Thinkers All to!
flower flower flower

ps: Sure events from yesterday, those crimes, have wave elephant me. Admit and Know.
Some more posts, for Improving Calm Shared and some Caring Love.
Please to myself.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi Embarassed action smiley

I Love You too much!!
How much?
Not enough.
Smile So There We Go!! Smile
flower party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley flower

Can not watch Videos, from installing programs needed here, but it's OK. I'm so Well. Got Music, in the inside and in the outside Now, and, most Importanly, FEEL The BEAUTIFUL HEART YOURS!!
Blessing Gift, Your Existence!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley

Sending Big Hug of Peaceful and Good Time!!
Going to some more study.
Will come at night for BIG HUG!!!
I Love You Brooke, my Sweet Angel Adored, and my Perfect Eternal Goddess too. As Eternal as this Love!!
flower LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi, Beloved Brooke of Mine and All Friendly Nice People!
flower Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

coming from some dinner, familiar. Well.
Went to walk and run, streets and mountains, with Trufa. I'm tired. I finally achieved the goal of making her run, real (so slow for her, comparedly to her limits, much higher than mine) and going before me while doing and I behind, but the last sprint (and for going up some high places too) she became lazy again.
Problem is tired, only one, is me. She is so fine.
My ego totally down. And this is I'm saying for some fun and for demonstrating my still good shape.
Yes, quite Very Happy cheers in fact about my "cardio" and my legs, still. Eh, FUN!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

Some sharing (yesterday had Very Friendly Social Good Companion time: into the Living: YOU INSPIRE AND, SOMEWAY, YOU'RE THE REASON, BROOKE) Happy things because I'm so HAPPY for Seeing Last PURE Pictures of You!!
flower You're an ANGEL of God, Brooke Shields. And I Love You!! flower
Thank You for the Beauty, of Body and Soul! And ALL SMILES AND ALL IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Breathe for the Living!! action smiley
party smiley Going to See All!! Don't go party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:19 pm

coming later for Videos!!
I Love You!! action smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:26 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

some rest from work, couple of minutes. Working well. I am Motivated the same as for Studies. Makes Feel Good.
Will come at night, for Watching Beautiful Videos.
I'm Feeling Fine, Wishing All Good Time.
flower Tomorrow will come again. Not sure about the time (all about "time" Smile Laughing Smile ), but will come flower
love smiley love smiley

You Moved me, Brooke. I Know Peace will be Real from now on Forever!!
God Bless!
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Dealing with three states: Responsability (this never went away, but conditioned for the next one, lack of it), Illusion and Willing (I lost for good number of times before, but now I Think Way is so Clear, We've Found!), and Have some Fun!
Key All. You're in my Soul, Brooke Shields!! You Make me such a Better Person, and Make me Feel it, how it's Real and Happening!! action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi ( Smile )!!
flower flower flower flower

just saying God Bless You All, Wishing the Very Best All!
Gonna Have Good Time and Work for Good, All Together I Feel.
It's GOOD, it's HUMAN!
It's LOVE!!

flower Brooke, I Adore You and Love You and You're my Everything, my All!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: oh my I regret now my compromising about poem, but no matter becase I Like so Much and it's my Nature, and I will "repoemize" Beauty again, by INSPIRATION of You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:01 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Truly, hiting was not intentioned. It's true. I got too emotioned by practising and did not take measures. Lesson to me! But it was Fun exercise, not thinking of pain. True!
Yesterday Good walking and stretching under the rain. More than hours. Good care of the body by clothes. All OK!
I Do Take Care.
It was a REAL accident.
flower flower

Poem ( Embarassed )

Sí, la amo

Buscando cimas sobre las piedras
talladas con cincel de mi orgullo,
en mis pasos hallé una suave rosa
donde la flor de su verde mirada.

Vivía allí un dulce beso en los ojos,
aliento brillante de voz de ángeles,
de música cantando al camino
en mi alma, sí, desde aquella mirada.

Volvían sueños de antaña juventud,
y yo regresaba a aquellos lugares
en que no asistir a soledades
ni a aciagos vestigios de despedida.

Podían errar mis fatuos sentidos,
podía ser que engañaran mis ojos,
pero no podía mentir su beso,
como rosa de calor vivo al sol.

Consciente hoy, la besaré a diario,
de sus labios real, viva amante bella,
nacerá de nuevo el sentir del amor
que en verdad sólo es querer eterno.

Daría a esta vida todo lo que puedo ser
por no dejar jamás de estar a su lado.
La amo y necesito su ser y su espíritu,
decirle que el sentido es velar su beso.

La amo y sólo quiero proteger su amor,
besar su mano y acariciar su pecho,
al sentir su corazón latir de felicidad
por cada momento de vida y de aliento.

Sí, la amo.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:16 am

flower Hi Good Morning flower
flower flower

how are things?
Here quite well. Studied till quite late, more than 1:00 p.m. Had to do because, for one day, watched action movie. I Liked, but I have to Admit lately I Do Prefer some other kind, like more easy about conflicts from argument, "costumbrismo" and comedy I Like Very Much at this time.
Much More Calm, All!
Smile Smile Smile

For this, not red face at all but think have to say, wanted to explain poem from yesterday was result of Passionate moment, for Seeing Brooke so Young and much more vulnerable than She is right now.
That sensation, brought me "the attack by the Love", but All OK, CALM.
TRUE!
You can Feel Good and OK about! I'm not disguising the truth. It's OK.
Will be more moderate, because it's how I Feel in fact actually, and Truly Sure about the fact this is the way it's going to be. Because I understood is not Good (I did not know could effect, for that usually no measures on drama!!) and, Much Better, because it's like NATURAL to me! cheers
But the fact is those things come out because I Love Brooke so Much, that's another FACT.
I, that use to put everything under "methodic doubt", Truly Cheered at myself for this (and also secretly because think it Helped to demonstrate the Love!!).

But Please Feel Good because I Do Feel like Life was beginning for me.
This Place is INSPIRATION, and also MOTIVATION ("secretly" -ha, secretly! geek -, a challenge to me!!!)
I Do Feel so Good!!
I Do Love! By the Love!!
Love You so Much, Brooke, Please Stay Fine about me, I'm going on quite Easy, by the hand of Love for the Living and for All beings as Principle of Absolute to my consciousness and my mind and my heart, knowing real life is not that easy, but well Understood that's the only Secret for a Good Life, Unconditional (Human, not gods and Impossible All the same Intense!) Love!
flower flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

It's like theories about "different worlds that are possible 'at the same time" could be True, after all!!
party smiley hasi party smiley

I'm making advances on my modest studies (academic), that are giving me CULTURE to Understand and to Drive through Conceptual Constructions made before than me on History by Authors, to Work on after (but each day IMPROVING my Ideas) for those things I've talked about for so many times.
EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE OK!! BELIEVE! action smiley
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

how are things, here I'm working on very difficult things.
Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile

Now some lines in my first idiome, for some fun and Dedicatory. KIND AND NICE!!

"Si vostè fós més aguda del que és, jo m'hauria de retirar a algun monestir, com ara pot ser el de Cura, o a Selva, a respirar només aire de camp, ben lluny de vós, princesa preciosa del primer i 'primorós' amor. Si vosté fós més maca, no hi hauria espai o lloc en el món a on refugiar-se, perquè fins i tot els ocells que canten notes variades perdrien el sembrat de vista i només recordarien el cant de la seva bellesa. Si vosté fós més bona al•lota, fins i tot Déu hauria de baixar a saludar-la i donar-li la mà i, fins i tot, tal vegada, a robar-li una besada. Així vesteix vosté el món per a mi, senyora. I a hores d'ara haig de dir que, si no m'equivoco, la qualitat del tall del seu vestit és més gran del que he pogut, i possiblement ara aquí hauria de dir podré mai, pobrement descriure amb aquestes lletres de pagès que mira de surar sa vista a vora la seva. Déu n'hi do, idò. És de veritat vostè perfecta!". love smiley love smiley

flower Hope You Like it, I Love You!! flower

ps: rhymes are so easier to me by this, more Natural (nothing about better or not, just this), but I Love Spanish and English too, All Music I Love. Main problem, differently (all things have worse and better sides), is grammar, because I have studied it less than Spanish. Anyway, quite enough for Dedicating some Nice Time too!!
I Love You!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:19 am

Good Morning, Hi!! action smiley
Smile Smile Smile Smile

How are things?
Here Very Well. It's a secret but I'll say. Yesterdays night did not study at all. Was Tiiiiiiired, so Much, and decided some rest for my brain. Today Feeling like New, True. And will can Study More Fresh mind at night.
Using brain not only for study really feels good! Smile
Thank You for Role-Modelling, All You Did someway!
And Thank You for All, Pictures Videos and All!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

I'm Thinking about Seeing Brooke in Army Wives, wow, Impacting and Beautiful! One More INSPIRATIONAL FACT to go through in life!!

flower Brooke I Love You Very Much, BIG KISS and HUG for You; You're Perfect it's True!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 am

flower Hi, Good Morning, how are things Here!! flower
flower flower

Here again for Work.
I've Seen so Beautiful News that are not so new, as long as I Knew from those days of disco.
How Blessing and Good, PEACE!!
And the same about Perspectives on Human Nature too!

Smile I have rested, I have "babied", I have been in "Babia" for some time... Smile
Good Weekend!
Truly Wish YOU had it the same way, Brooke. I Love You!!
flower hasi flower

Will use that Picture from News of the day! cheers
I Do Feel the increasing comfortability of my mind and my heart about things going on.
Now I do make my own Future, and now I do Honestly think I'm Driving Well Here, I'm quite Peaceful about all other things. Have to Admit the increasing on level of responsability and complexity of tasks at work have helped too, and results from Studies, from Professors and from my seeing.
party smiley Anyway, the Most Important Here and in my Life it's YOU, Baby!! party smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

Going to Watch All Star today (MAGICAL TIME!), and also let time for study gets used too. Good Weekend, this was.
Brooke, I Love You so Much. I ADMIRE the Person You are, more than anything. I mean, I TRULY LOVE to See You at those events or appearing on the screen or TV, SHINING SO MUCH, because it's LIKE Complete Vision of Idealistic Beauty, talking only about YOU, Lady. But the Person, the Person Always and from the first time, CATCHES me!! party smiley
flower I Love You and I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: it's Funny. Typing machine, that's my uncle's property and that I used to learn on my own typing, its model is called "Studio 44". I did not remember, I Promise, True, till I could see it on Friday!
party smiley lol! party smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:02 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

First of All, THANK YOU FOR MESSAGES FOR PEACE, Specially those about running after, that I take as Healthy Staying Here, DEFINITIVE!! GOOD NEWS, NOT SO NEW BUT CONFIRMING (my mind... wave )!
cheers cheekey smiley cheers

My Bright conslciousness ( geek Wink Smile Very Happy ), among sneezes, coughs, snot, some fever degrees and papers ( Very Happy tongue smiley ) is Feeling cheekey smiley , such a Tremendous One, when Looking at Pictures.
flower I get Truly NERVOUS, by the Looking of them, You, PRECIOSIDAD DEL CIELO flower

I get Truly Nervous but very HAPPY, and Inspired, and this is going to Endure the Living and More; it's LOVE HEAVEN!!
I had to let my Emotional Impulses came out for a moment!! action smiley
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
tongue smiley party smiley hasi party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

How are things?
It's a Sunny Nice day!
I am leaving the number "9" at FRIEND Marcos Post because this is the Meaning of number to me: SWEETNESS as and for Brooke (DULZURA de Brooke, también).
As I Said to me You're a PRECIOSIDAD FROM HEAVEN. I prefer how it sound in catalonian than spanish in this case, more usual as to be used into more normal contexts, coloquial ones.
So, PRECIOSITAT, but it's the context I do prefer, but how it sound I do prefer spanish (castellano, in Fact, because catalonian is Spanish too).
flower Smile You are, Brooke, You are!! Like too much to handle calm, but I CAN!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Came to mind: when say when come "Hi", sounding as "hai", remember of my uncle (not seconds, just about how funny) when I lived at familiar house. At night he used to have nightmares, and I could hear him many times from my room, as others too. And very usually he used to say "hahai". Like some ironic Very Happy but fun too Smile I think.
Well, it sound Laughing to us.
Just Sharing Nicely Ways!!
flower Smile Brooke, Love You, Love You and Love You, and Love You More!! Smile flower
flower cheekey smiley Those Pictures Have Bringed New Perspectives to my Living, into Sense of Dreams and into Reality's Truth. It's How I Feel!! So Good, so Good. Each time some Picture New, it's Like the First Time, but this Time You Overeached all expectations, oh my, You Truly Did!! ADORABLE SENSUALITY is poor adjectivation for How Made me, and will Always Make me, Feel!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers

ps: I Do Believe Travelling through the time is Possible. Comunicating Conceptuality through Ways of Love and Care, We Do, and it's Like Miracle!!
party smiley Smile party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:18 am

flower Hi, Good Morning!! flower
flower flower

How many Good Feelings, I've Perceived this Morning, God Bless!
Thank You, I Love You All! action smiley
flower flower flower

Brooke, I Love You.
I had to say because I've decided today it was the right day for deciding to say it. It was about time!
flower love smiley Smile Laughing Smile love smiley flower

Feeling quite better. Wishing All Goodness Possible and More!!
Had such a Good night. I use to sleep well no nightmares I swear (liked rhymed), but today's been such a Precious Morning. I Was sleeping as 7 months kid (I regularized sleep after third month Smile geek - I am sure I thought I was much more comfortable, but more importantly, I am sure what I wanted at night was some FUNK! SEE MORE KNEW THINGS, PLAY, THOSE THINGS, IT'S TRUE. SO, BABY FUNK! ).
Laughing Smile Laughing

When I say You're a Preciosidad (telling how to say, it's a mix: catalonian "e neutra" and "d" sounding more like "t" in the end of word: many words coloquialy said here are made this way, idiome for many years for this context only, so it's normal, but as Human, my mind feels bonded and Appreciates some sounds connected to some meanings, so this is it).
Yes, Brooke PRECIOSIDAD del CEL! cheekey smiley party smiley wave tongue smiley cheers KISS... DREAM!!
flower Smile OK, I Love You!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: going to Work, Feeling quite Good and Inspired, ENERGY, LOVE!!
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:31 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

lately, and quite usually, I'm feeling like a piece of plumb, talking about things I'm studying.
I See many People like ("many" comparedly to number let me know things) it.
cheers Wink Flattered! Wink cheers
Well, to share yesterday I started streching Strong, or really, again, and today I started to feel quite energized in my walk. Rests of cold, but quite Good. Shared!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

flower Good Sweetness and Bright Strenght for All Day!! I Love You, Brooke!! God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:01 pm

flower Smile Hi!! Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

flower cheekey smiley Hi, Adorable Adored!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

Only came for One and also to say the fact when I talk about those "rooms" it's for fun but it's True.
And also to say, as the Movie (just One Beautiful Movie to me, not poor thing at all!), You're Really are at "Bach, Beethoven, Beatles" Level to me, Brooke. And Beyond! Not joking at all Right Now! Not necessary to say, but I do, because I Love You and Admire You too Much! action smiley
Smile flower Smile

Well, Kiss and Hug it's the game Here. Touching hands, touching Soul. I Love You!!
I'm going to University today, I'm Truly Fulfilled in the inside about the Listening at this moment. It has Given so Much Peace to me. And the fact coming back to things related to Physics, trying to Put All Together, is, beside Big Meaningful Challenge for a Life to me, so Happy thing of Live to go through! And it's because of You and Your Inspiration!!
flower I Love You, I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:57 am

Smile Hi, again!! Smile
Smile Smile

cheers I was going to say something Trying fun, but forgot the month We are in Now!! cheers
flower love smiley Smile Wink Smile love smiley flower

Not a simple worry!!
action smiley Smile

And not faking at all, it's True.
As I said, have to get so FOCUSED into stuff about Work. OF COURSE, SO MUCH OF COURSE, I'm not forgetting Physics. I thought, Truly, about True Possibility about when I Reach some Academic Prestige (I'll Try!) maybe it will be easier to Find out some Professors Friends (Physics/Mathematcis) for Intense Teaching.
But Now Have to Do this. Professor Do Trust in my Possibilities (he was already affraid about me not having Philosophy degree, for things I said; and also said I had been telling things Important Philosophers has said, in my own words, before knowing it! I already affraid too! Smile ), and for this I think I've been Given some Good Pressure. Well, for this and for the Need about FOCUSING on Actual Terms right Now.
It's All going to be a Process! As I Share, I Enjoy, so far from flatter, MUCH MORE AS SHARING, AS FRIENDSHIP!
flower flower flower

Going to Work!
flower Brooke, Good Love, Here We Go!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:54 pm

flower Smile Hello, Good Sweet Hi on Studio Time!! Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

The Elev-actiON Time (what a multidimensioned combination! Ha! NaNa, Nonino (last expression from mother language to Have Fun!! Smile Smile ).
Good Loving!! In fact, I'm coming for All too!
tongue smiley Have Good Day, it's Sonny day tongue smiley , Full of Light!! tongue smiley
flower Have Good Time!! flower
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you, Brooke!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next