Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodness Wins!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 4:10 pm

looking at this Video, and this Magic Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r40BESwA1Y4&index=5&list=PLRRwrXU7yBV73Xl7HJ4G9a0FSPLH8R-hv
(Tremendous, but Only if you understand it only as a Metaphore on Human Freedom, toughness and Heart Honest, obviously even when i was mad on those 2007, 2008... 2010, 2011 and so), i so Clearly See again how i was NOT thinking about building falls (you know, the disgraced 11-S, here we had de 11-M...), even on the moments of the most meaningful feelings from the Metaphore of the Video and the Beautiful Song.
I Swear!
It's Not only for my Personal Security (i Admit today the Metaphore is Feeling Specially Well!), but Also Cause i dont Want any People (good or bad) may feel or think i was ever thinking of other things.  
I am Fixed in Morals, True!!!
God Bless.  I am Actually Missing the Heaven, the One i was Imagining when i was a very Little Kid, but I Can Wait while I Stay Good and Well!
flower  love smiley  flower

pd: "but i can wait", and these lyrics "said" to the Sound of Master Morriconne Western Music Razz geek tongue smiley
it's not very kind, the ways of the Video (ways, expressions, non directly practic bad acts or even truly bad thoughts) , but is it kind to invade the intimacy of a Person, his/her Sacred Home?    
This is my Problema TODAY, not my past, not my lack of social abilities, not my lack of abilities for explaining myself easy enough, not my "addictions"... Any other idea is pervert, and you know it.
Well, the material part related to my Family is a Real Problem too, as their Health (this is another Big Reason for wave and much study and breathing and Praying).
Why is so difficult, after All, to find out some Respect and Calm at Home in this hell of life?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Why, fuck?
Human Rights?  Are you kidding me?
But how is it posible?
Make a line upon all my lyrics of the today.  I Know Very Well How it is Possible.  
I Have to Leave the Phylosophy, cause it creates in me an unvoluntary hope (by the creation, the Sense and the Little Hope on Sense) that gets my nerves on fire when i see the reality of my life.  And i could seriously die for the reasons i talked about.  I'm NOT lying.
Good-bye.
To Work hard the Mind on another direction from today, if Not, i can die.  True.  I'm NOT waiting for any help, as Usual the cavalry will stay at home; i just say it all to Convince myself about the truth and How i Have to Face it to Live (to balance the so bad feelings that i -me Human- cant stop towards the Tyranic and Unfair control of my life, and my ordinary living on goodness and my Transcendent Feelings on Goodness; i did not say anything about the oficial work controls; it's my Duty, but the home spying, where you could read you're legitimated to do it???  Shocked  scratch you're bad; and i have to Live with it, Healthy and Good; and i'll Do it, I Swear for the Most Sacred).
I Swear i'll shut up. My work... the security of my Family... it's scaring, to think about the consequences and the lack of care from some people i have known for last years.
Now it's Not time to punish me or to say others punish me. It's Time to lend me a hand to stop this home doing (cameras!!!).
I Swear these are my last words. Solved or Not the stuff, i Know i have to Stay Calm and Shut UP, publically.
Any other thing is just making things worse, they are all the perfect excuse to put me in the role of Jack Nicholson inside the mental hospital... Even when the things done...
Well, good bye.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 5:41 pm

Im Very sorry but i Cant do different.
Im Not searching for problems and im Not Wishing bad anybody, but the torture Game is over.  If the torture persists, It Will All the responsability of the ones doing It.  As i said, im in the limit of the law, Very strictly, and very Conscious of my familiar Responsabilities (my strenght to handle the humiliation, the nerves and the social death).
Ill Be Very Calm and inside of the Legal Mark.  True.  And its Not a lie cause i Never rcommitted a Crime (against penal law; only Very, Very little- Never more than any other averaged and pacífica citizen).
Please, in any case, any real honesty and Respect Will be Very Good.
Ill keep myself this way for others.  If im attacked, ill Only use the law ( Best possible for a poor and Not Much Loved like me).
Goodness.  Best Wishing, Specially to Brooke.  Good-bye.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:27 pm

Well i think i dont have to be complaining for myself so Much  Smile
But i think i have to take another rest from the so much posting; and in any case, when i may come back for some time, Leaving this stuff for brainier Saying (phylohelping Conclusions and so).
Wanted to take the chance to send Expressed Best Wishes to Zion Williamson, and to John Wall Too.  Im Sure they Will be back Soon, and as even stronger and Better players, if this is possible.
Good Greetings!
And special and Gentle Ones to Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 12:31 pm

only wanted to respectfully say if i have permission to that i think these last Pictures (how Beautiful the Colored One!) are so Gorgeous and Beautiful. And to my eyed and hearted opinión, the close shoot Pictures ares even more Attractive today than in the past, Honestly. My Goodness. You can "use" All your Power for them, cause they're simply Tremendous and Stunning action smiley cheekey smiley wave Razz bounce and so Lovely too tongue smiley
cheers a very Kind&Touching&Loving kiss&hug! cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 10:21 am

Hi, Good morning Smile

how Really Nice Pictures today!  
And this Movie, supported by Jane Goodall, must be a real win, that's for sure Smile
The projects for the science advancing are tremendous, and i think this is impossible to stop.  In fact i like it tongue smiley (i'll say more: i'd really like to participate active terms on it).  i'd only would say that there's a field which is specially needing much advance, urgently: cleaning (and not just "no getting earth dirty", cause today this is no longer enough), preserving and cooling the ecosystem.  Im sure on the next years the science will bring to us all many saving things for this key stuff.
And on more relaxed terms (and related to what's on the other side of the cool palms  cheekey smiley  tongue smiley  hasi  Razz ),  but still talking about science, a true confession: since i was a kid i did always asked myself how could be posible the Captain America shield, supposedly to what i know made by human on the 40's..., could compete against the Thor hammer...  My scratch was very real at the first times after knowing it "all"  geek  Smile , but i did finally understood the literary fiction is another world, and it must be respected on its own much more liberal laws, which are much less "fixed" and objective than the physics ones (we obviously need them both Smile : the fun fiction and the fun limited+opened world of the physics).
But the DC and the Marvel universes were Always  Tremendous to my childhood mind (and somehow till  today tongue smiley ) for another thing: the big diversity of superhéroes!  The imagination that built up this typology (i know it was not all done by one mind, and that it was done through the years) is just Tremendous, and it's a range almost getting close to the immense real life one.
When i Respectfully think of the binomial "quality+differences" related to these just examplifying comparissons: Giannis Antetokounmpo and James Harden, Brook Lopez and Nikola Jokic or Russell Westbrook and Damian Lillard, and so many more ones we could describe now; I am not only enjoying the big game and my natural and genetic "comparacionismo" geek scratch Smile (asperger must be related to this very particular -as some other ones- general character of my persona geek ); i'm also so Shocked  cheers  bounce  at the Complexity of our Universe... This complexity can be settled, among many other arguments, on this: how some really little genetical differences (this is how we should define them, from the perspective of the Evolution Theory) are generating other type of differences (physical, dinamycal and so on) that look so big to our eyes, when, in fact and from the same bigger and more reflective perspective, they are not so much... It's Just Tremendous! Basketball Smile Razz
And when we think about it all (this specific argument i used about the complexity of the universe), i honestly think this is helping to us to play our psycologic differences and social preferences a Little more down than we have usually done in history, which is helping our capacities to create progressive arrangements (flowers, music and agreements  tongue smiley ) for a better and more fair and peaceful living on Earth (from the local to the global, at all its almost infinite levels).  The individuality is a real force (the survival comes from it), but i think the social empathy and our deeper reflective skills are too.  I am just saying obvious things, not big revelations.
Well, now it's time to come back to the tasking.  
Feeling Well, and Sending Very Best Wishing from the Heart on these Special days!
I'm not coming as usually as before cause it's the right decission for Good, but i'm Wishing Really Well from Heart.  
I think i have actually done the bigger part of my phylosophy, which is just a Little grain that could help and not a source for a groundbreaking.
 And i Admit the fact it's not getting any recognize for the time of my life is a little frustrating, but i have learnt to Live Well with it, Honestly and on Good Spirits.  What's remaining now as a task to me is to write those non too long texts i talked about before and to edit all (i have to talk about the Love Duet and the Family Love, on the ethics).  I'm taking it easy, in any case, cause there's no sense for big urgencies.  The mentoring for my phylosophy is non existent, as i have seen even on this forum, when writes "Science" when i am writing normal letters, and writes "phylosophy" and "phylosopher" for the same situation...  
And it's Fine and all right, something to Be Respected; but this, at the same time, as all the other objective circumstances i see to what's related to this Specific subject (non talking about other Nice circumstances now, like cakes...), i Honestly think i have to understand as a free and gentle rejection for my texts; which, in other terms and to what's related to what my persona can do, means there're No big urgencies for developing my phylowork, which is just my Hobby  tongue smiley  hasi  Basketball  
And it's so Good, to be Honest, cause to have something in our Life that we Love and that we Enjoy to the top is Always meaning so Much to us all; though the Life is also Made of a lot of other Good things, and Responsabilities, we shouldn't ever forget and that we should also Enjoy Well and Calm  tongue smiley
Bye, see later.
Finally and again  cheers , i'd also like to Send a really Respectful&Gentle&Tight and Very Hearted Loving kiss&hug to Brooke! Cool cheekey smiley Razz Embarassed action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 9:51 am

Hi,

i just did take a moment to watch the Video and the Pictures!  Wow! cheers tongue smiley cheekey smiley
i have a lot of task ahead, and i am very determined to only visit the internet for a Little moment in the morning (in fact, it's what i have been doing for the most recent years; and the Music listening is for improving the task, not for depressing it, obviously); but these things are so Lovely that i had to say it.
I also have to say i was a Little pessimistic -and angry, why not admiting it- the last day cause of the put together circumstances: recently announced performances and memories of a whole life remembered (highs, lows and so), this non so crazy feeling of being spied (Brooke is Not able to control it, i Know) and the tragic events in Sri Lanka.
Some personal stories i could read about this last thing are simply Heartbreaking; and i'm just taking the chance for expressing my Condolences to the People and to the Families, with All of my Heart.  Rest in Peace in Heaven.
We have to go on, fixed in the quite easy to see Human Moral Sense.  i have Hopes for these totally unjustified and horrible violence (in Sri Lanka, in New Zealand and in so many places in the World) someday really stop forever.
i have good news on my investigations (it was so Great to See Neil Degrasse Tyson at "The Avengers" Premiere -i have to go to Watch it with my Sister  party smiley  cheers  cheekey smiley -; Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking and Neil Degrasse Tyson, as Educational Persons for the Science  Cool cheers action smiley ); cause i have developed (i know it's the 9999999999 million times i say it but... you have to never lose the hope  geek  Smile  party smiley ) a really "short" explanation line which is so clear and direct and able to express on an "easy" text the keys of my epistemology.  It's True, i guess this time  Smile .
I have the main part of it written on hand, and i know i have to write it on the computer and publish it (probably less than 50 pages of an average book size).  It's all going to be fixed in key lines of the logic and direct argumentation on the most basic things, which are getting into the self-explanatory fundament.  Humbly terms, i should add now to this  geek  Embarassed  Smile well, the phylosophers....
If i finally get, for my proving aptitudes, this working place (first i have to ask for it!  Shocked ), i have to say ill not be able probably to have a simple second in the morning to come to make a kind post, even for some time, i'll have to do at night; and the investigations will get a Little retarded, specially on the first months, but Never abandoned: i compromise myself on writing this synthetic epistemology clear, the ethics, the art and so.
And now i have to go back to the task, Truly, really much work.  I'm on vacation for the next week, i'm doing an official curse, i have to write administrative texts, supervise dates, call People... Really (on these past years of less or more  wave posting, i Did Never leave my profesional obligations away; i Always did all the things i had to do; at the Price of getting exhausted for so many times, for the fast and intense doing all, but at so many aspects, it was Worth  Smile ).
These Pictures and Video are Simply Stunning and Magical, Brooke.  I'm Sending a very big and Kind Loving kiss&hug to You from here.
And Best Wishing Everybody!
Bye, See...
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 1:37 pm

I do have to Admit i and my thinking are just ignored and hated.
There is No other explanation for the non recognizing, non buying, spying and stalking.  I Very clearly see what It is Wanted is to hurt me, to desligitimate my discourse by the moments my Very punished Sense of Justice shouts out too rudely, and to physically destroy me by a heartattack or an ictus.
I Have to Admit it, for the Big conjunction of circumstances (as Professor Lluís Ballester said today, there are No coincidences) i wont try to enumerate again.
Its OK.
I can Live Well with It.
Obviously, im Not sharing anything else, and its Not for fear from more punishing but cause its Not fair and cause its Not worth (i have to Admit Nothing i said has ever been understood).
Its Not so new to me, and if i add all my Familiar Problems, by one sad side, and all the Good things that i have and that i can do (a Good job, my Philosophy, my Family... Ah, and my Beauty  geek ), by the other and Happy side; then It wont be Much difficult
Its Tough to ser Nobody gives a damn for me, but its historically Not so anormal.
Im Not angry, and Well Focused in Goodness, with No problems for Dealing Well and Calm with All of my Social Normal Obligations, for Sure  cheers .
And there are so many Good and Beautiful things in the World!
By the Very Best Wishing, Honestly and True I Swear (the mistakes done by the world towards me dont take me to Want It is Doing more), Good-bye.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 8:58 pm

Im Not Much thankful for the injustice done to me (there's No solution), but im Not Wishing bad and violences neither.
My last posts were trying to bring some enlightened help, but its imposible; the label you have put on me is for Life, as the Hate against me.
Its OK.  I dont have the averaged citizenship rights.
Its obvious i have to go.
My nerves are Really tensioned today (today almost four exercising hours) for the Very long and continued years of injustice in my life (the quality of my theories, the tons of working hours and efforts, my good intentions... Nothing of It All matters, i Know Well now); but im Never supporting the evitable violence (by instance, on Catalonia the independist People should forget It, cause its just causing more pain to All -the policemen are obligated to stay there).
Well, im going.  Forever.
I think im Not publishing anything else for Life, ill just investigate for myself.  Its totally unuseful to handle the attacks, the Hate and the isolation for being a "free" writer.
Ill fix It All Well in my emotional psyche (to my moral conscience and to my logic and survivalist" thinking im Completely right).
Wishing Well True.
God Bless.  Good-bye.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 1:48 am

Its True i think nothing i can think is meaningful to the People.
Im just a Circus and an experiment to the Society.
As i said, im Assuming i can do Nothing about It. People dont want to be saved by those Who feel they are unique and bla, bla. People gets moved by interests like power, pride, dominación, comfort, hedonism...
The first prophets were right, about the original sin. As Schopenhauer, Darwin, Freud, Hobbes and so many other ones.
Im just a feather in the wind; and Nobody can handle to See me as something more than a Circus monkey.
Well, this is It. We have to Accept the reality. I Do.
Ill be OK, i think. I am Able to Live for some more years to Care for my People. After It, Ill be Happy for getting reunited with my Creator.
Im Intensely Interested in getting normal and friendly relationships on the surface of human that is this Society. True.
I Need to get some Peace on this social surfaces, cause Nobody can Survive without it, specially when You go with a social stigma on, and Also a common place for the Hate.
Ill be Really Good, I Swear. The Fact im Assuming whats the human nature doesnt mean im becoming a killer....lol
Just some averaged cinism. May be a little more visible than the usual (many ones Know this place), but Nothing Too exaggerated. True, I Swear.
I Believe that, to those Who get God's Aprovement at the End of Times, the things Will be Much better than on this physical dimensión. Its a Good Reason for the Hope. I Know God Want we are Good. Ill be.
Good-bye action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 12:59 am

One "last" thing, as long as today its "politically" Very Important to humiliate the male of human, by "pills of my boyfriend" and any other way like things i Have seen as an offer on my manipulated cell:
All women that fucked with me Did It cause they Wanted; Only.  And by only some late exception for medicines i commented, i Did Always had erections with them like pieces of steel.  And im quite still on this wave on my 51.
Im Sorry for the groceries, but Xisca and me are perfectly OK, even today (the first year It was three "brutoretes"  geek  or more by day; and if we sensibly reduced this frequency was more for her than for me).
If this was said by a woman, It would be Brave and human rights today; but as im a man, poor and hated, its just bad taste and sexism.
And I Never thought or talked these ways about anybody here; differently to the ways i have been treated, I Always Respected.
Dont pretend to be so surprised when some reactionary movements are appearing today on this; its the old story of the human structural radicalism: now All men are impotent or Monsters.
Its Very scaring, the real lack of almost everything Needed for a making a good world.
This was All.  I Cant understand you.  You Really Know what you have thrown to the rubbish place, me?  I Cant understand the Wills of human for self-destruction, by Direct ways or by anhilating the real helping sources.  You killed my poems and actually my philosophy.  But the Important thing about this place and all of its connections is to close It; I Know It Well.  And I have to be firm on It, cause I Know Well you dont Really have moral limits.  You dont Care about any advice I give you; and I actually Know this place and all we have done is Not good.
Well, do what you want.  But Please, let me Live.  I just want to be as far away as I can from this place and all the conspiracy you built around me. What i Did to you that was so bad!
I was mistaken, I Admit It; I was Too insistent when It was just a childish dream. I Promise that if you let me live with an averaged Calm in terms of human dignity, you wont have any problema with me. There is Nothing else I can give to you; if you Cant do things better is Not my fault, God Knows. Please dont punish me more for your sins.
I Know Im socially dead from the monent I came here; I Accept It with no anger or hate. Let me go Peacefully; Nothing good can come from the stuff
of fakeness around this place. I Really Loved Brooke, but this can Not happen. Im compromised with Xisca, moral terms after I came back from NY so badly and She forgave and protected me; and Brooke is with hef husband and Family. I am with Mine Too.
I Gave All I Had. If you want, use It; if Not, then just forget It. But let me Live in Peace.
Goodness.  God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 1:31 am

I have Obviously to Apologise.
Im Sure I have been treated as an animal in the XVIII century (today they are better treated in the most of places); but I have to be Responsible not only before my Family.
Im Very angry for this conflict of the independentism, cause its Nonsense at this time of history and It can be so bad, It is.  Human can forget things as Tragic as two World Wars for nationalism so easy: now its Not War, but the Seed has been planted, and the Tough civil conflicts are harder to forget than the international ones (look at the actually increasing political fractures inside of societies like the spanish or the north-american...); Its Tough and Sad.  I Wont Talk about It anymore, and I Just Wish the Best.
The global warming is even Worse.  The Kids Will not have a Future if things keep going on this way.
This, my Family Health and the continued, stupid, enervating and so simple and basic and offending and insensible conspiracy against my private Life...
This new sent one can burn down the House.  I Will be Calm, I have Promised to Xisca; I have been getting her too excited by my nerves, indirectly, and I Wont hurt her.
I am leaving the "public" philosophy; its crazy.  Ill Write for me when I want.  
I have started training more seriously.  My Goodness, still with the cold, and with the psycologic punishment and my lack of being used to It, It was Not bad at all.  Physical Self-confidence Will psycologically help me to stay calmer before the actual storm.  In Fact, I Can be
Thankful to the Stream of stalkers, cause i was pulled to recover my damaged body for self-protective instincts; and I can say that in two years my Work for It has been Tremendous.  I Did even boxed against the wood today (No second meanings) and even the wall (for this Xisca, Obviously, Did get wave with me), and the right arm is perfect  cheers , as the breathing or the knees (i used them Too Embarassed ; childish anger, weakness; Ill work on this psycologic side, I Promise; but if I Had trained as him, i think its possible i had been faster and stronger than Master Bruce Lee, but not in terms of flexibility, and on coordination i dont Know -just ego play to childish express Well be OK).
Well, I have to go.
Please try to think about all the things I have told You.  Im going from the "public" Life.  I Guess many ones Will be Happy.  I Will Not disturb anybody anymore.  Im Sorry for the problems, Truly.
Well, Greetings.
And Loving Memory to Brooke.  Im Very Sorry if I was unrespectful to You, Lady  cheekey smiley .  You can See the Life has treated me so bad; its Not justifying, just a little blame minoration on me.  If I Had lived another Life, and I was Not in the middle of this crazy stuff around, I think I Could be a Good one.  But Well, its Nonsense, to Talk about It now.
Goodness.  God Bless All the Families.
Good-bye.  See You in Heaven  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Goodness Wins! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodness Wins!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4