Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Goodness Wins!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13723

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:12 am

I actually Know how many Powerful People is Absolutely against me and my thinking. Its Not only Brooke and her deffenders, its Much more (maybe even the Pope and so...? Shocked ; its Just there're no other explanations for All the things).
Well, im Truly Going Away from these social Spaces of Conflict and True and Dangerous and Persisting Hate towards me.
I Swear im NOT writing or saying publically anything else. Im not only afraid for me, but Also for my Family.
And, in fact, after All, its OK. Im bored from so Much thinking and sharing Unuseful things. True, i Swear.
So, good-bye. Focused in Protecting and Helping Just my Family, On quite ordinary, normal and Hearted terms. That was All.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:16 pm

I erase the personal references.  But i Know there has been and is a brutal Stream of Hate and/or oblivion and/or lack of empathy, Care and Honestly (cruel and unfair, till the Infinite).
And yes, i have to go cause im too angry (non deceived...) And Worried.  After All, my Destiny was Much more humble (and PAINFUL, though ill be Fighting so Hard and Successfully the pain socially and conspirationally brought to me) Than i thought i could reach.

Ps: de esta, no me moriré (quizá en unos años, de un infarto no deseado, pero no por ahora hasi Smile bounce )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Hi, Brooke Smile

Today i have been working the brain for doctoring, fixing methology.  Quite developed as a plan, now Need academic aprovement.
Taking the chance for Wishing you the Same inspiration as had in "Law&Order" for "Jane the Virgin" action smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Have Good Real times, No violences, No depressions and No worrying paranormality contained in today vídeos.
Goodness, Respect, Peace and Care!
flower love smiley flower

Ps: "public" terms (forum and so), ill Never get todo personal again.  I Have to, i Know Well.  And its OK and its an Advice, My opinion, i share with All (if i get spied its not depending on me).  Though, i Think Feel is Key to share Good democratic Values (many Ones to recognize and honor).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Hi, Brooke Smile

I have got on mind (and on hand written fast) all the structure of the essay.  I'm not making a systematic study on Dworkin, but only on Wittgenstein and his critics in the field of the theory of law.
From this, I'll make up my conclusions upon logic determinations.  On it, I'll mention the main lines defined by Dworkin as Key.  Its critics will have to wait to the next essay.  
Focused in Good Systematic Methodology!
cheers ...Taking chance for sending a very Respectufl, Loving and Caring hug to You... cheers  

ps: Good, Mind Hard Focused, but on Peace of the Heart now, Non erasing the ability for going through the daily Obligations and the smelling of the roses along the road.  Any help as Truly Considering me as a Citizen Protected by All of the Laws Ruling the Social and Public and Private Life Will Be Truly Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:53 pm

Just Did want to look normal and supportive, non acting like Great "Every Breathe You take" Song but without looking uninterested.  Asperger...
Kind Human Envy for You asked Michael to date after dinner and dance.  But its at once Beautiful, to Think about It, the two Bright Lovely People... Deserving those Moments so Well.
I dont Feel bad for It.  I assumed the past, and some YouTube vídeos i dont take very seriously (resting, pulling... In the shadows; its OK on these days); but i Care.
Maybe someday... Brooke You come to me and ask for a dance, or a Talk... Who knows!  So Dreamy, Intense; Heaven's!
Anyway, The Life is Beautiful in so many ways!
Brooke, Please be OK.
I had a rest today, i Needed.  Too continuedly energizad brain is Not good. For Sure, we All Must Care!
cheers Kiss&Hug, Love Beautiful cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:22 am

How Nice and Beautiful Videos!

For some beauty (and some tongue smiley ) I wrote a poem in english. Names are less o more covered inside of it. Playing KIND.
Hope it may get liked Smile (very difficult to me).

Scars of the garden blue
fell into a red rose kiss
for ten years of lost love.

And the mars got robbered
from his own memory of wars;
found on lips of red and blue.

Young jeans for the saviour
of the most shining shield,
for the dream of her kiss.

Silence mouth, firing heart;
green hopes for each path
to the milky starry night.

Beside the Respectful and childish Dedication and answer, there is a real mind improving of mine by this task. Distance, distance. Eyes that cant see enough. Hate. Love. Family and Destiny. Human Humble enough to understand how big and little at once we really are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:13 am

Sorry. My True Apologies for Evil comments on Mrs Peggy (Big Social Help), and in hands-eyes (You on selfdefense before the suposedly real Monster, me).
Sorry!
Human cruelty, connected to personal memorias, Makes me so bad. Nietzsche Legend says his definitive lose of mind was caused for the view of violences on a Horse...
Now its right: bye.

Ps: i am fine, on control of Mind even though All, and deciding on my Destiny as Far as i fairly can!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Hi Razz Smile Smile

Came for sharing some Music and so.
It's like anothe Free and Subjective re-making of the story, from the beginning. Hope You may like it! Honesty Well far from self-ego "enlargement" me, True action smiley Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3i_d7kziSs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7c1vjB0Qbg&list=RDMMPJK-824wOb4&index=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYCsH2DEoig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPywMvWqiDU
Smile flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower Smile

ps: on these last INTENSE days I've left a little apart the phylosophic reflections, but I left them on a Good point, right after actualizing my knowledge state of mind, to let it grow up and get improved for days in dreams and through the day light. I am Proving the Metaphysic Reality, from the Fundaments of our Reason, which is Connected to the Universe. Beside it, the Space for Dignifying Faithes is Opened I think, but that's NOT my field, as I Honestly said.
And a Very Big Caring Kind hug of Love, Brooke!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   

Back to top Go down

Goodness Wins!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3