Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Goodness Wins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13483

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:21 pm

One of these days I'm posting a picture of me, "Normal" dressed and on urban mood (On later ones, I was just joking, True! action smiley geek Razz ).
True. Though you know how low I'm at this, I'm doing. For Goodness, symbolic terms.
Hugs, True Love and going on!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz hasi
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:38 am

I know many Ones would answer me that those little changes are not possible, cause there're too big and large qualitative differences, confronting people.
That's true, but only partially.
Cause there's the Real Chance for, "ab initio", having the same, or more, qualitatively big and large at the other side, the Good one: the Change of Perspective in Mind, and the Strenght of Heart for Persisting on it. From these, next to the "structurally" Infinite Possiblities we All Naturally Have, to Anywhere Good!
I think Philosophy Helps, not only in Ancient Greece Smile tongue smiley Basketball
Criticism that Philosophy Naturally Involves I Know is Feared, but this feeling should change from the moment we Notice that, also and even mainly, Philosophy may Bring Mature and Good People, Building it from the Reflection and Knowledge and Educated Sensitivity. These kind of People are Not dangerous, but the Opposite thing. Our Societies Do Need these People.
flower love smiley flower

ps: this was the Real last. And, Please, it's True me Not coming for everyday. Peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:58 pm

Yesterday, Continued 3 hours and 30 minutes working out. Walking, kendo karate box practise (theory and some classes I took, long time ago; ONLY SELFDEFENSE), and fitness (68 "flexiones", 8 "dominadas" and 24 slow "fondos"), and stretching. Non stop. And it was long time since I did this fitness for the last time. Good "fondo" of Shape! Memory
Love yourself.
DEFINITIVE, for GOD'S sake: bye.
After all I've said, I'm Calmy Going Away. Have a Good Life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:26 am

Hi!
Coincidences; me talking bout calories for one side and hotties by the other one; and Virginia fire.
True i Swear, i did Not know a thing about when i posted.
Talking about other things (these i did See in the News), God Bless Tremendous Claudia Cardinale and The Beach Boys, Wow! Thank you for visiting!
My philo i wanted to bring to post too, unusually hahaha
Its True im Calm about Limited goals im achieving. Its gonna be OK. Though, ill be doing the best Possible, and even a little more if i can.
satisfied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:29 am

Second post now on the same subject.
Was saying im Satisfied Just by seeing the objective results on my eyes (from my mind on the "paper").
All Collaborating best possible is my dreaming as im awaken, Focused in this social ideal, and this way its all OK to me.
God Bless!
Greetings, Love and Peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:24 am

It was a Nice chance, to share those Kind Feelings.
Came again cause i wanted to share something else, came t mind.
As i was Listening to "Morir al lado de mi amor", by Demis Roussos.  Favorite Song of my Dad.
When he was on the last breathe of life.  Some og her sisters called my Mom too late.  She came as soon as she could.  For what they told her, after all was happened, he had been holding on tight, on hardly tough breathing.  Holding on!
When my Mom and my Sister appeared (my other Sister and me were ill, No lie) into the room, he Looked at them for One last time, and after he did run so fast to turn the lights of her breathing out, truly immediately.
He Had Been Waiting, Suffering till then by his Will for Holding on Strong till He could See them for One last time on Earth.
Dad TOUCHED my Heart, and some other Ones, so Much.
Heroic, Heartfelt!
Rest in Peace, my Father, God Bless You!
That was a Moment.
God Bless, Good night and Dreams for a Human (my Father Loved to Qualify things by this Word, well, when he thought it was right, ad he told me about Endless Love; he watched it before me, before i Felt that Heaven of Love) Better Future!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:04 am

Hi, Inspired for some young videomontaging Beautiful!!
Razz flower Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRXGch6675Q
(past and present)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh3mWqSIo48
(Today it may look silly, but then it was meaningful, and today it's so Touching to silly Razz me)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q4Bbg7q9qI
(tons of meanings for Good!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcfZkpmLWEM
(to me, it's like it may be to most of you that Song, "I Feel good, so Good...")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adqDk8x9ef0
(Tough and Beautiful, a Tale of Love and Human Nature!; Intense but fortunetely not so real)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdAZWZq_ufA
(on this, I specially wanted to Mark two Good meanings: noses from the late one connected to more Movies, and, also Connectedly, that We are Beautiful!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewf0TnM4eKo
(back to the future and as I'm feeling so well on it today, hands for the present)
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower

God Bless!
Good Goodness, I am Sure someday talking!!
Loving Well, whatever, Forever!!
Love and Duty, Life and Immortality Promises I'm taking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:34 pm

Only for daying ill Love you Forever!!
But its too Obvious i really must go.
Hoping Sense and Goodness, and Love and Peace rules our Living.
Best from my Heart to Good People.
Loving Brooke Real in Heaven!!
Now No more games with no sense.
Accepting Destiny. Good One.
Wishing Wisdom and Goodness.
See You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:59 pm

and please, Obviously, this last post was not about the "classic" argument of battle of the sexes on "I'm more male than you female", or the opposite.
I think it's quite Clear I was talking global terms and on Rights, not on fights Smile

ps: hugged kissing Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:03 am

I Still Believe in Goodness, as in Justice (Not vengeance). For this i have to go.
I Have to.
I Hope im being Respected at this at least.
Dont stop Believing.
To All who may Believe in what im doing -to those few ones-, i Promise im Working harder than ever.
God Bless and Goodness!
It was Beautiful at so many sides!! action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:08 pm

I am not taking my head down about all this stuff running for years. I Will Always Be in the Opposite side to the organized covered events in my real life. Also about the virtual ones, but this is depending on the wills or not for offending/curing/experimenting...
She doesnt care for me and for anything related, it's something too confirmed. As all other ones, in fact.
So, even if you decide to boicot my books for this, or my professional career... I think it's Time for me to Go.
Fixed the Negativity (arguments and nightmares) and Comproved the Indiference, at the very least, Moral terms, it's a Duty to Do so.
Yes, it is. I'll be Able to Help by other ways (books...), this way has to get ended. No matter how long the covered and organized disturbing/experimenting... may persist, I have to do it.
Yes, I have to.

ps: Living, not so badly, and Working hard, I am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:54 pm

And Going!  Its Motivational.  Energy Goodness!  This will get Top!
Feeling Real inner Energy Alive.
Im not much important, to the most, i know; but iwhat i can explain should be considered.
Privacy Strong!
Love!
cheers Exclamation

Ps: Eternity!
PsII: coming for some time, Just for Good.
PsIII: my new rational behaviours arr Energizing me so.
PsIV: probably writing essays after dr. And before ethics treatise. My actually almost recognized (for sure after reading my coming book) 200 iq is going to be useful. For this gift of first book to my two childhool teachers: it was what it was promised and even more, at last, thank you so; id be saying by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:14 am

Smile Laughing Razz Good Video Sea! Wow, How Nice! Thank You for Sharing it, Familiar Day! cheers
Well, back to the Task, Motivated. Results not as beautiful or suggestive as poems, but it's an investment, it's a long time race, the final meaning finding on these texts. Now it's Much More Necessary than poems.
And to be True, it's Joyful to me too!
Goodness! action smiley love smiley flower
bounce hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:38 am

Focused in Goodness, so True. Nothing without it (though some help some help on justice would help; im Human!).
God Bless, Goodness.
Brooke so Beautiful, and Nice Friend to me, and Love!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:18 am

Taking the chance for Wishing Honestly Good to Jim Gaffigan on these moments.
I dont know him, but he seems to be such a Good Person!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:45 am

Now its time for Freedom, Protected by Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Ill be Achieving it; Condition for Good.
Asperger is coming from my uncle Toni genetics; but the "skywalker" come from my father's (im happy, i know its not a shared opinion, im much more balanced and feet on earth than him).
I Decide to follow the first One.
I Did so much on the second way. Not recognized, usually even punished so cruelly by real life things (but How is it possible?; it is; but im stronger, and calmer, and... Complete, this organized hate is a boomerang of justice beyond my wills; as All hate, the most hurted at last are the haters; call it divine justice, energy balances of the universe, psycology of "positivism"...) but i know what i did, and its a source of real pride.
The Heart and the Brain Need intellectual focusement, as the Duty calling -unfanatic terms- too.
Not expecting much, coherently to my vital experience; but its the Honest thing.
Now going. Now real forum vacation.
Ill Remember the Nice and Friendly things i have found.
I hope some good ideas i shared are going to be too.
Essay... Good job, you would not regret reading it, but the opposite.
God Bless, bye action smiley
Best Wishes, Specially to Brooke. I dont think i ever meet anybody of these 11 virtual years in the future of my real life, its almost evident, for this i have to be specially gentle. This kind of good byes are a matter of gentleness and "bonhomia". So Needed!
Goodness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   

Back to top Go down

Goodness Wins!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2