Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Goodness Wins!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13860

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:21 pm

One of these days I'm posting a picture of me, "Normal" dressed and on urban mood (On later ones, I was just joking, True! action smiley geek Razz ).
True. Though you know how low I'm at this, I'm doing. For Goodness, symbolic terms.
Hugs, True Love and going on!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz hasi
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:38 am

I know many Ones would answer me that those little changes are not possible, cause there're too big and large qualitative differences, confronting people.
That's true, but only partially.
Cause there's the Real Chance for, "ab initio", having the same, or more, qualitatively big and large at the other side, the Good one: the Change of Perspective in Mind, and the Strenght of Heart for Persisting on it. From these, next to the "structurally" Infinite Possiblities we All Naturally Have, to Anywhere Good!
I think Philosophy Helps, not only in Ancient Greece Smile tongue smiley Basketball
Criticism that Philosophy Naturally Involves I Know is Feared, but this feeling should change from the moment we Notice that, also and even mainly, Philosophy may Bring Mature and Good People, Building it from the Reflection and Knowledge and Educated Sensitivity. These kind of People are Not dangerous, but the Opposite thing. Our Societies Do Need these People.
flower love smiley flower

ps: this was the Real last. And, Please, it's True me Not coming for everyday. Peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:58 pm

Yesterday, Continued 3 hours and 30 minutes working out. Walking, kendo karate box practise (theory and some classes I took, long time ago; ONLY SELFDEFENSE), and fitness (68 "flexiones", 8 "dominadas" and 24 slow "fondos"), and stretching. Non stop. And it was long time since I did this fitness for the last time. Good "fondo" of Shape! Memory
Love yourself.
DEFINITIVE, for GOD'S sake: bye.
After all I've said, I'm Calmy Going Away. Have a Good Life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:26 am

Hi!
Coincidences; me talking bout calories for one side and hotties by the other one; and Virginia fire.
True i Swear, i did Not know a thing about when i posted.
Talking about other things (these i did See in the News), God Bless Tremendous Claudia Cardinale and The Beach Boys, Wow! Thank you for visiting!
My philo i wanted to bring to post too, unusually hahaha
Its True im Calm about Limited goals im achieving. Its gonna be OK. Though, ill be doing the best Possible, and even a little more if i can.
satisfied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:29 am

Second post now on the same subject.
Was saying im Satisfied Just by seeing the objective results on my eyes (from my mind on the "paper").
All Collaborating best possible is my dreaming as im awaken, Focused in this social ideal, and this way its all OK to me.
God Bless!
Greetings, Love and Peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:24 am

It was a Nice chance, to share those Kind Feelings.
Came again cause i wanted to share something else, came t mind.
As i was Listening to "Morir al lado de mi amor", by Demis Roussos.  Favorite Song of my Dad.
When he was on the last breathe of life.  Some og her sisters called my Mom too late.  She came as soon as she could.  For what they told her, after all was happened, he had been holding on tight, on hardly tough breathing.  Holding on!
When my Mom and my Sister appeared (my other Sister and me were ill, No lie) into the room, he Looked at them for One last time, and after he did run so fast to turn the lights of her breathing out, truly immediately.
He Had Been Waiting, Suffering till then by his Will for Holding on Strong till He could See them for One last time on Earth.
Dad TOUCHED my Heart, and some other Ones, so Much.
Heroic, Heartfelt!
Rest in Peace, my Father, God Bless You!
That was a Moment.
God Bless, Good night and Dreams for a Human (my Father Loved to Qualify things by this Word, well, when he thought it was right, ad he told me about Endless Love; he watched it before me, before i Felt that Heaven of Love) Better Future!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:04 am

Hi, Inspired for some young videomontaging Beautiful!!
Razz flower Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRXGch6675Q
(past and present)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh3mWqSIo48
(Today it may look silly, but then it was meaningful, and today it's so Touching to silly Razz me)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q4Bbg7q9qI
(tons of meanings for Good!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcfZkpmLWEM
(to me, it's like it may be to most of you that Song, "I Feel good, so Good...")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adqDk8x9ef0
(Tough and Beautiful, a Tale of Love and Human Nature!; Intense but fortunetely not so real)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdAZWZq_ufA
(on this, I specially wanted to Mark two Good meanings: noses from the late one connected to more Movies, and, also Connectedly, that We are Beautiful!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewf0TnM4eKo
(back to the future and as I'm feeling so well on it today, hands for the present)
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower

God Bless!
Good Goodness, I am Sure someday talking!!
Loving Well, whatever, Forever!!
Love and Duty, Life and Immortality Promises I'm taking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:34 pm

Only for daying ill Love you Forever!!
But its too Obvious i really must go.
Hoping Sense and Goodness, and Love and Peace rules our Living.
Best from my Heart to Good People.
Loving Brooke Real in Heaven!!
Now No more games with no sense.
Accepting Destiny. Good One.
Wishing Wisdom and Goodness.
See You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:59 pm

and please, Obviously, this last post was not about the "classic" argument of battle of the sexes on "I'm more male than you female", or the opposite.
I think it's quite Clear I was talking global terms and on Rights, not on fights Smile

ps: hugged kissing Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:03 am

I Still Believe in Goodness, as in Justice (Not vengeance). For this i have to go.
I Have to.
I Hope im being Respected at this at least.
Dont stop Believing.
To All who may Believe in what im doing -to those few ones-, i Promise im Working harder than ever.
God Bless and Goodness!
It was Beautiful at so many sides!! action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:08 pm

I am not taking my head down about all this stuff running for years. I Will Always Be in the Opposite side to the organized covered events in my real life. Also about the virtual ones, but this is depending on the wills or not for offending/curing/experimenting...
She doesnt care for me and for anything related, it's something too confirmed. As all other ones, in fact.
So, even if you decide to boicot my books for this, or my professional career... I think it's Time for me to Go.
Fixed the Negativity (arguments and nightmares) and Comproved the Indiference, at the very least, Moral terms, it's a Duty to Do so.
Yes, it is. I'll be Able to Help by other ways (books...), this way has to get ended. No matter how long the covered and organized disturbing/experimenting... may persist, I have to do it.
Yes, I have to.

ps: Living, not so badly, and Working hard, I am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:54 pm

And Going!  Its Motivational.  Energy Goodness!  This will get Top!
Feeling Real inner Energy Alive.
Im not much important, to the most, i know; but iwhat i can explain should be considered.
Privacy Strong!
Love!
cheers Exclamation

Ps: Eternity!
PsII: coming for some time, Just for Good.
PsIII: my new rational behaviours arr Energizing me so.
PsIV: probably writing essays after dr. And before ethics treatise. My actually almost recognized (for sure after reading my coming book) 200 iq is going to be useful. For this gift of first book to my two childhool teachers: it was what it was promised and even more, at last, thank you so; id be saying by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:14 am

Smile Laughing Razz Good Video Sea! Wow, How Nice! Thank You for Sharing it, Familiar Day! cheers
Well, back to the Task, Motivated. Results not as beautiful or suggestive as poems, but it's an investment, it's a long time race, the final meaning finding on these texts. Now it's Much More Necessary than poems.
And to be True, it's Joyful to me too!
Goodness! action smiley love smiley flower
bounce hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:38 am

Focused in Goodness, so True. Nothing without it (though some help some help on justice would help; im Human!).
God Bless, Goodness.
Brooke so Beautiful, and Nice Friend to me, and Love!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:18 am

Taking the chance for Wishing Honestly Good to Jim Gaffigan on these moments.
I dont know him, but he seems to be such a Good Person!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:45 am

Now its time for Freedom, Protected by Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Ill be Achieving it; Condition for Good.
Asperger is coming from my uncle Toni genetics; but the "skywalker" come from my father's (im happy, i know its not a shared opinion, im much more balanced and feet on earth than him).
I Decide to follow the first One.
I Did so much on the second way. Not recognized, usually even punished so cruelly by real life things (but How is it possible?; it is; but im stronger, and calmer, and... Complete, this organized hate is a boomerang of justice beyond my wills; as All hate, the most hurted at last are the haters; call it divine justice, energy balances of the universe, psycology of "positivism"...) but i know what i did, and its a source of real pride.
The Heart and the Brain Need intellectual focusement, as the Duty calling -unfanatic terms- too.
Not expecting much, coherently to my vital experience; but its the Honest thing.
Now going. Now real forum vacation.
Ill Remember the Nice and Friendly things i have found.
I hope some good ideas i shared are going to be too.
Essay... Good job, you would not regret reading it, but the opposite.
God Bless, bye action smiley
Best Wishes, Specially to Brooke. I dont think i ever meet anybody of these 11 virtual years in the future of my real life, its almost evident, for this i have to be specially gentle. This kind of good byes are a matter of gentleness and "bonhomia". So Needed!
Goodness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:48 am

For Not lying to anybody. I Know its Not necessary, cause im Not much appreciated, but its a Moral Sense from the Goodness as Hope In All Human are considered, in the bottom of all things, the same.
I have to say im Never leaving Xisca.
And if Nature gets its more expectable statistic result, and i remain on Earth Alive after she may say the last good-bye (im Scared, Hers, Mom's, Uncle's...); in the moment i may get interested in starting over in real life (if this happens and idont remain only interested in having good friends); i Dont know, i have No idea who could be the next now (its a possible chance, to find somebody else interested).
Things happened opened my eyes.
Though, im Always Loving Brooke, so True. She will Always be in my Heart.
And i Wish the Very Best to Her (Good!) and to Her Family and Friends (Good too!)..
And who knows if im Recognized, someday, and i meet them and say again a Gentle Hi to anyOne of them (in fact, i dont know who ill get to know -me Friendly!).
God Bless!
Now taking some time on my own for Finish the book. This last week was Brutally Exhausting my physical mind and my heart; im Human, and these phylovision is original and so difficult.
Please send a kiss and a hug to Brooke, Just Gentle and Loving Kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi!

Came for little moment for sharing this scheme, a little modified, but not that much at all (Please Razz Embarassed Smile , only if you want, I have No "problems" in seeing Persons Whom I Truly Appreciate in their Complete physical form, but the opposite action smiley party smiley Razz ; it's for the Videos, though I Understand the Kindness; Beautiful! cheekey smiley ).  
I have written on hand main lines for 1, 4, 5 and 7.  There will even be some space for the utopy too, but always inside of a Democratic framemark, and always from rational parameters of the thinking (theoric&practic-ethical reason).
Send Loving Wishes and Best Spirits to Brooke and to Her Very Lovely Family, Please!

"“Filosofía y existencia. Un estudio global”
1.- Por qué la filosofía.
2.- El problema del conocimiento.
3.- Las necesidades humanas: utilidad y sentido. Ámbitos globales de relevancia
(sin menosprecio de las ciencias de la naturaleza -relación con filosofía).
4.- La economía (utilidad y valores -libertad vs igualdad-; ecología y
calentamiento global; nacional vs global-internacional).
4.1.- La desigualdad social y las políticas gubernamentales (a) globalización
mundial del trabajo; b) la edad de la población activa; c) el modelo de economía
financiera en detrimento de otros modelos -productivos/de ocupación-, d)
consecuencias de la progresiva e imparable mecanización del trabajo). Por un
modelo ético-racional y equitativo posible: Smith, Keynes, Rawls, Sen y
Stieglitz.
4.2.- Los resultados materiales del sistema de producción industrial y
tecnológico (ecología, recursos finitos y calentamiento global). Políticas
sostenibles: integración de un modelo “decrecentista” con las bases clásicas del
modelo malthusiano (humanización y razón práctica-democrática, necesidad de
avanzar y de “sostener”). Las dificultades e incertezas de la intervención
pública: por un modelo holístico realmente integrado (ciencia y política).
5.- Ética y moral (idea de libertad y justicia; educación y arte).
6.- Derecho y legitimidad (naturaleza del derecho; valores implícitos; vigencia,
eficacia y legitimidad).
7.- Política y democracia (el factor material vs factor formal; el sistema de
partidos; globalización y derecho internacional).
8.- Arte y estética (relación con kalos y agathos; con noético y noemático).
9.- Finitud y trascendencia.
10.-Reflexiones finales (incluyendo: las nuevas tecnologías de la información y
la comunicación digital)"
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Hi! Razz
Smile flower Smile

First of all, I Truly Apologize for things said to the cell, knowing I'm listened.  I mean, I Totally Disagree with the listening (legality and morality), but i Regret things i said cause they are Not true.
Second, I'm just asking for some Peaceful Rest at Home, just this.
Third, I cant come usually cause this Forum is not a source for politic, social... ideas or for this type of involvements.
Fourth, this essay-project i'm not doing this way.  I think i can live enough to write all i have to riguruos terms, less or more.  But I have to be Very Careful about utopies.  Not only for my Real fear from the "system" (Unknown to me, the People Truly involved with the usual conspiratory "metastructures" -do they really exist those ways? I can't say yes for sure); but also for my fear about inspiring totalitarisms or violences.  History Taught Us All MODERATION is Key (when you break ancient structures, History says the bad things are substituted by other new bad things).  The Ethical and Peaceful Growing is Key!

Those Brooke Pictures and Video are Gorgeous and Adorable, my Goodness!
How I'd Like to Peacefully and Gently meet her again and to br Kindly Fanning for a while!  Maybe some day, Very Respectfully I Swear.
Thank You for Existing, Brooke, I Love You For Always action smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers
Wishing Everybody a Healthy, Peaceful and Loving (and with Prosperity for All) end of the year and Starting of the 2018!
I'm Excited about the "opening gala"  geek  Shocked  Laughing for this book I wrote, and for the doctorating too, and for many things else.
love smiley
flower

ps: Very Kind kiss&hug to Brooke, Please!  Those Pictures are Sexy&Classy Top, Oh My! hüpfen jumpy smiley cheers hasi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:54 am

Hi! Embarassed Smile action smiley

Just watching little piece from "Cash Cab".  What a Beautiful Cuteness!
Also, Tough Scene from "Law&Order"... Im very Speechless and Impressed. Very.
I Love You.  I Know i cant Understand your Work as representation of What i mean in Life, but its been Very Impressing anyway.  My Goodness.
Hopefully we'll Politely, Kindly and Gentle (me Not stalker to You, Please Believe me) Meeting again.  Ill Try, i Swear, but on its time and according to evident signs (im Sorry, but stalking suspect Paralizes me).  Then ill Apologize to You.
Im doing It now, from bottom of my heart.
Please sorry me.   Why?  Cause... I should have said Hi and Dared to ask for a talking minute, Calm and Gentle terms, at Feinsteins.  What an IDIOT i was. I Know It would have Not been for unhonest results (Marriage and Children!); But... You Know, i Really Feel You Know.
You are in Core of my Heart Forever, my First Love of Mine.
Uff, the eyes now...
Please Believe me, You are so Good to me, and i Miss that Moment "in hands" so Much, Everyday.  I have been hurting so for It for these years.
Im Sure things are going to be Much Better for this 2018.  Ill be Moderated the Same as i have been for last months, but from today i Truly Feel now we are Friendly, and somehow Recognizing each others Heart.  Means so Much to me.
Feeling Much Better after expressing this.  You are Far, almost from another world, and we both are "engaged" with responsabilites... But i Swear to You that there is an UNBREAKABLE Bond in my heart, Invisible but so True and so Deep.
Calm days are Necessary (health, manners, public...) but Feelings Shine Out to the stars tonight.  And for Always.
Good night!
Ps: another reason for Sorries is the Familiarity i used for so many times, and today.  Its my Heart, who drives me those times.  Hope this can get Understood as some moral deffense for me.
Bye See...  action smiley  Razz  cheekey smiley
(Obviously, morning talks about movements were for following the Mood, at the very least as i, little piece of an animal, as i though It was good and funny).
flower  cheers  party smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  party smiley  cheers  flower

Ps: Real Good night, to my Heart.  Hope Weather Gets Kind there Soon.  Take Care, Please.
action smiley  cheekey smiley  Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:38 pm

All these things that a pretty number of recognized actors are saying about Hollywood people Literally torturing and killing and eating... I don't know how to say it... Babies; are they true?
My goodness sacred.  
I, We, have to keep going on.
Even though that (Police), and even though what's happening around me for years in my private living.
I am on a period of inner changes.  I don't know what I'll be doing with my life; Obviously, Always in a framemark where I'm Respecting my Responsabilities.
I have changed (for ego and for asperger -both) the first point of the index of ethics essay, the "¿" it's better later, right before "aún".
I'll keep Calm.  And I'll not be on the "eye for an eye" politics, but Actually I am Focused in Reciprocity, I mean, you hurt me knowing it... then it's Normal I can't trust you.  It's much more about private life than movies and so.  Maybe I'll be writing my investigations on an old notebook, from high school, those that got the papers inside but you can change them (put inside/take away), for corrections (taking away or adding).  I'll see.  I'm calm on it.  I'm 24 hs. watched and not very respected or liked, but I don't think I am going to be killed for my ideas.  In fact, who's going to take care for them... My reflections are not interesting anybody, it's another thing and I figure out what it is... Rebel and Independent Mind.  But well, I'm not the only one... And I'm not for revolutions, and the rebel is just a personal character, and the changing of the world... it's just an Utopy.  My philowork... I'm just taking it as an aspergerian hobby, even not for ego at this moment of the "movie" life. I am not a leader for Anything (neither action, nor mind).
Here we going.  Unhating, though poorly illusioned, obviously.  But fine, fixed in the firm things.
Bye, see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:59 am

I was not fighting, on last posts. Playing, carefully Kind i Tried Smile
I have been Living as a kid in a conflictive home, and this marked me, but i Think i am an autist at some moderated level for Sure, moderated asperger (repeating concepts, but i Think asperger is modulable too).
Fear from difference between Handsome and asperger is not horrible, and Honestly i Think its Just something realistic, but not working alone (asperger is enough for social difficulties), and seldom a worrying thing. Its Not that conscious, and It is unfrequent. In fact, It did not happened to me since NY, and then it was for many more Reasons. Today, i felt the contradictions. Days talking against lack of transparent, bitter, and today on a rare social evento where i had and wanted to be Kind. Difficult!!!!!!!!! Real Reason, after thinking about It. The breaking of Sense was the Key to disconnection. Needed some passing hours for Better selfstudy.
Yes, Also health of my Family is lately not being the Best, though im not complaining.
Many things.
Frustration for very evidently sexy Pictures, Beautiful, too, i Know. Another fracture in Feelings. I had to look at them, and It opened some "forgotten" Feelings of hard longing. Tough frustration, Hurting Deep inside (and guilty). Sorry, its the Truth.
Balancing the situación is Difficult. To say It all Will help me. Im being selfish now.
Yes, Pictures meant hard inner confrontation i see now, at múltiple levels.
Digestión by hearted sexy Mind now.
And i Know im overreaching limits now. Its OK to have to stop, cause confesión this way was help enough.
Good sexy Pictures!
Respectful, i say. Non imaginant police, states, Families, Friends... Wanting to beat me at least for saying. Good.
Bye, Wishing Good Rest to All and Families!
flower cheekey smiley flower

Ps: self-confident on books presentations, willing for It. And socially OK. About "Beautiful" too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:21 am

Hi,

I have not visited any other internet webs.  Important to be said (proving no lack of sensitivity).
Today did go to crowded places, on Trustable Company and Alone, no Falls or fractures.  No Happy, but solid.
I cant Understand after All my Virility is Still Able to Work Hard (ego, but Also Goodness Motivation-to erase guilty from others, i mean, cause i Work quite fine!  action smiley  geek  Embarassed ).
Its Necessary, anyway, i "break" the social fractures, Urgent, Very.  For It, im taking a real internet vacation (i am Coherent, VERY!, f...   Embarassed  geek  Smile  , and Human with Feelings -it seems to me im a Good Hearted "beast", number Infinite  Razz , for All i have gone through this Brutally Strong and coherent and good  flower and...  geek ways.
Ill be Working Hard for doctoring if i get mínimus support at least, and for All good Human terms.
See later at some Key moment Well.
Ill Miss many things from this Touch.
Wishing very Best!
Im Focused in Good and in All genius helping Calm and good i Know i can create, normal and social terms. Energy to Work!
Tell her Please that Love is on an Endless bond! (Moral terms, to me and very Clearly, i Won!
cheers geek Smile )
See later Good!
flower  love smiley  flower

Ps: ill be OK if im getting some Respect finally; and if not ill be able to change Mind enough for ignoring True, Respectful True; and not bad Mood, Necessary for health (and for type if vibrations to universe).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Ah, and the problems have been cause for the neibostrategies (specific ones).  Soluciones im finding is overreaching What You did by them and, Obvious, can not go through them or their "help".  
You should Think about It, how tour strategies damaged the things and relationships.
Very Bad (in terms of material practicity and in terms of moral one).
Please, dont project on me its a problema of ethnical orígenes (my theories about south-America's and spanish People was for social geography -science- asperger truth, but Never for ideas of purity in genética: how id could, almost black dad and red haired mom of mine, Good Mix!).
Please, Think.  You are Still on time, its Not Necessary to Destroy All, including Earth, by surrender and selfish feelings supported by narratives of apocaliptic ends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Hi!

About this Video on Brooke Pictures at 10...
I Think She Surely Thinks they were Not the Most Appropriated things to do at that age.  But from this to say it's child porn...  
Its Pictures of a Naked Body (of a PERSON!) of a Beautiful Girl at 10 years old, Recreated Beautifully as an Adult, and some of them also on "sensual" (Not directly sexual) pose.
This is NOTHING about porn.  Pornography Does Mean Explicit-Hard Sex Images.  It's Very Different.
I Mean, it was not the best idea to do but it's Not porn, Obviously.
For more, we could Admit on those years things were a little different to today.  The social and individual consciousness upon this kind of things -in World of Free Art, I Mean, Obviously, Not the whole Society that has usually been very refractary to all forms of public sex...- was much more relaxed and under softer control mechanisms.
It's a matter of social evolution.  Take a look at another Pictures-Movies, like Taxi Driver, by instance.
For more, take a look a this: till the 2015, the age in Spain for Sexual Relationships Agreement was 13 years Old!!!!!!!!!!!  Today it's 16, still lower than in many other places.
It's Very Important, to Elaborate All these considerations.
Personal terms, I SWEAR for the MOST SACRED that I DID NEVER IN ALL OF MY LIFE Felt sexual attraction for these Pictures.  My Romantic "interest" for the Star came Only and Mainly after Watching EL (my Goodness Living... 17 years Old,   Crying or Very sad WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????  scratch  study  Smile ) and TBL.  Even Master Piece "Pretty Baby" was Not a Crush, but an Admirational Watching, as Heart and Talent Qualities (and Empathy for the Precocity, as I had in my Real LIfe too soon with the Ladies).
From the Hearted Mind!

I was not going to share it, but as long as I had to come for this, I'm also saying that it's not sure the book is getting published by Lleonard Muntaner Editors.  The president Wants and told me he Really Understands the Intelectual Big Quality of my treatise, as he directly told me; but there's a business council that's driving the enterprise decissions upon money potential results... It's Normal, on these days.
So, I will not know if definitively book sees the light till the end of january.
It's OK, life is very tough, I'm 49...
I'll Be OK, like Michael Paré... Smile Razz cheers
I'll Registrate the Authority, Offical terms, and I'll probably try to publish on amazon or some other place.
If I finally cant or just decide not doing it for too big lack of support and interest, it will be OK.
I Mean, I TRULY KNOW what I DID, and my Self-Steem is actually Not depending on the Recognizing from Others who very probably have not taken the time to Understand the Importance of what I say, just maybe cause they don't have time enough they think, or just cause they don't want.  It's a Free World and it's OK.
It's also possible there're people interested in bury my creations, for they and my name do never see the Free Light of the Public eyes... I'ts also OK.  The History is Full of Geniuses who were killed, prisoned, tortured, intimidated, punished, missunderstood -this Always geek -, forced to shut up...
Anything about these things I can not control about society reaction (on these days the People is not much interested in Intelectual Achievements, even not when they do mean a real qualitative "jump" for Better Sense and Reason -unrevolutionary but much better for the future challenges coming to Human, and much better cause it's the Truth, Correcting secular mistakes upon our reason structures and functionalities; and this is "OK", I mean, I'm Not angry for it, True) is finding me far beyond my limits of deceiving: I Mean, I can't get much Deceived for the behaviour of society towards me by this time of my life and experiences.
To Life is about Growing and Achievements, but also about Acceptances; though, these acceptances, Always Saved by your Principles (Justice Not Dictatorial, but Purely Reasonable, which is the One I'm Honestly Considering), and by the Joy of Being Alive.  It's OK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodness Wins!   

Back to top Go down

Goodness Wins!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next