Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good calmy goodness!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Good calmy goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 6:49 pm

Hi; big true hug!
Loving You Always; like Yuri, for saying some role model from literary universe (script adaptions are always unavoidable, to the narrative sense of our real lifes).
True!!
Now more calm in the inside. For this now talking to you!!
Though always angry for real life conspiracy around me. Very stupid and unfair
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Sorry second post here.
Saying those tricks around are probably my most stupid experience in life. With all these people paternalistically involved.
But well, as i said i'm on my own, and this way it is much easier to erase any anger. True.
Love, i have been working on mind and paper so well. I am reading and i am on another true qualitative concepts jump.
I am not start write the essay again till a total reading of all i have done till now and also some key readings and fixing of ulterior improvements/jumps i need.
And while taking precious time for rest and fine time.
God bless. Loving. See later Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Hi, Beautiful,
Objecive terms, those Pictures are just Beautiful; subjective terms me Person, They are beyon the horizon of all the Heartfelt Beauty i have ever known!
And thank you too, so nice to meet You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 9:54 pm

I am Always with You and Loving You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:33 am

Good hug good!!!!
Just a pulsed pulled feeling for the time of night, the reading and the music. And all run along the day too.
With You Loving You, Love.
The reasoning i see i am using for philo is not only net of logical coherence on thougts. I have fixed in my theory (first rudiments) the feeling as key point not only affecting but also giving sense or fundament to the thinking process. When you feel you think too and the opposite direction too. I know the Sense is key because of repeated experiences in my life on it. It is true, as Popper would say, this is not scientist asertion because can not be refuted by facts. But it can be, or confirmed by the same self-consciousness of others understanding it.
With no hunger you do not start the hunt. With no confidence you dont neither. Decissions in practic living depend so much on feelings.
Going further by abstractive extrapollation -little lol now- feelings are involved with all our processes of creative understanding (less or more original: my proposition make your collaboration for confirming concept of sense less original than mine maybe; but you will be using your very original mindd for it, no prescripted logic-causalistic rules).
The logic is omnipresent in all my work ( i hope lol) and the way for conclusions from its confrontation before the non logic (fixing limits and key points for each one), and the logic coherence of all my nsrrstion. But the "feeling of knowing", as Damasio calls it, is key. First, as only way for defeat Descartes wall and the lack of fundament, ontoepistemologic, andthe impossibility of justifying any believe (the most radically first principles are all believes) by the classic logical reason.
Big hug, Good night Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 11:52 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

What a Match! Tremendous. France Team Great too. Beautiful Honest Sportmen, Role Models. God Bless!
flower love smiley flower

Lady Beauty of my Heart, Free our Souls are; I'm Feeling so Fortunate, You're... more than words can say.
Coming again later for a while, Heaven of Mine. Our bond is that high to me, it's Transcending All specific ("concretos") events from this Earth living!!
tongue smiley flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 8:53 pm

I see how very prepared were the relative body positions for facing the indirect meaning from the most actual video, with company on dame day of actors plaed key roles.
I did never felt this feeling even all those works (for studying my life; fot using my strenght snd for stopping my too hot expression; it is ok; as fact right now neignours wall are reading this and making noise; it is bullying for prison; and with very important people support)
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Second post here.
Well here is all my support and strenght.
I am with you. With all of the heart gagas all God Bless!
Yes as a kid i was pulled to big fear before strangers, for caring of myself. It is good but fear has doble face. Need moderation.
In fact it was not so big; but i wanted to feel it to the top as adult because i knew you wanted and needed it. And i wa never rejecting a challenge on those days, for too much crazy love.
I wanted to help and share ways; because it is possible to get over those things. Love the living; see the babies, the good; the sense; your good, your beauty, your unique individuality and your bravery before such coward attacks, sexual assault.
All my Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:39 pm

hI OH MY gOODNESS!!
Razz ( Suspect Laughing ) action smiley

There's a Video Signing on the internet that's the SEXIEST Virtual (including Movies and All) Experience I've Ever Had in All of my life.
Sexiest Virtual Experience in All of my life!!
Looking so... that Voice...
this could not even be able to be handled by a Saint, without saying it, at the very least.
Oh my Goodness.
I can almost feel streams of energized water running through my cells, specially my voice.
And I can't talk anymore about it.
Simply Gorgeous and Tremendous, for Heaven's Love and Sake!!
Yes, cause it's almost painful, a Heavenly psycologic torture action smiley
now no touching
Seeing later.
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 10:34 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
That poem was not exactly the hugest of the century, but well I expressed things and it felt so well. I think it was good as shared thing, in the two sides of communication, virtual terms.
Today back to calm of "brutal focusing like solar energy on continued explossion of the universe" geek Laughing wave
No, really, Tasking.
I could also Reset mind, I was Needing, for so much focusing on philo-letters.
Conference really Interesting. Less or more, the essence I've been sharing before.
And Araceli sent me a Picture of her and her boyfriend, Kenneth, right before the Whitehouse, it seemed; at Washington at the very least.
Connecting to today photos...
scratch "Zasca", I've got it! Shocked
And Brooke You're so Beautiful and Heavenly, Hugs Eternal of Loving so Much!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: now to task, calmy but focused terms; really Inspired, those Pictures and Videos so Delightful
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

This is for You and for the People who, even involved too on what You know does represent a Huge injustice, live in a context of moral living which is, emotionally and conceptually, not just black or white but grey.
The Good Focusing on the Good and Beautiful (and I had More Good Pictures today!) has Stopped the cold wave. I'm fixed on my moral position, but I can be honest by saying this (but I can not get compromised for feelings of Razz friendship to the people involved, I mean, those who are doing things actively, by deciding or doing nothing when they could; so are you sure this is a way to the Human?; I don't need undercovered therapies of twins, one like me for empathy, for involving me with social world or healing anything; Confidence Does Only Come from Honesty and Love among the People; that way you wave decided to choose has Always been Closed and Broke many things).
I Have to Get Focused on the Good, and I'm Doing.

Brooke Loving Beautiful, Your Daughters Look as Heavenly Beautiful as You!
Heart Touch!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:34 am

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

New Pictures Good (the argument of the Movie seems to be very Cinematographic; and Melissa Rauch is Tremendous in Big Bang Theory), and once again on TV Today Show! Hope I'll be Able to See.
Me on the heartbeats Moderate, yesterday was really effort, the multitasking and the tasking at some levels of intensity at some parts of that (I'm a human person; not only with feelings but also with physical and mental limits; yeah, yeah, no matter what it may seem Laughing action smiley Smile ).
This Part of my Life Does Really Make me Happy, I Confess!
And when the forgetting or the brutal criticism may come, I'll be prepared, and to be True, depending on the "reasons" I may see for it, I'll not be listening very much, in that case. I Know what I'm Doing Very Well.
And well, going to Task (and waiting for TV too).
On the Loving for Always!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 1:24 pm

If somebody compared me, Beautifully, to Alain Delon; first, I would say Thank You, after not believing very much.
But, anyway, I'd be so Razz party smiley cheers
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:07 am

I was Not joking, its so Beautiful to me.
For this Not daring, into the well known public situation.
Respecting True.
Thought it could be Nice, to share and say it. Thats all.
flower Love! flower
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 1:09 am

Hi at night!!
Very Beautiful on the Movies action smiley
Me not so much, movies or not Lol, but Focused mood good.
Motivation high for task. Got an essay important to say.
No worries on readers but on the saying, this key.
Body still tired; many i know, like Family by instance but more, had the same type of enduring influ; this year was tough.
Well me Energized mind again. Low body OK.
Big Hug Loving!!
cheers flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:17 am

Hi when Touching again I'll be Hugging Tight!! action smiley wave cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile

I edited this, on the thinky way; it was the most important and complex one to me:
"2.3.3.- Falacia naturalista (Hume y E.G. Moore; y luego en contexto epistemológico “puro”: “ser y deber ser”, crítica de Apel a Heidegger) vs necesidad de objetivación (“pulsión” ontocrática-conceptual y resultados de la ciencia como método riguroso: racionalismo crítico de Popper y complementación de la ciencia en Apel) vs falacia cientificista de Apel vs operatividad individual de la razón como Sentido, fuente del progreso intelectual en términos globales y filosóficos".
Good job.
You Stay with me Please!!
flower cheers Razz hasi love smiley hasi Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:43 pm

Speechless at Pictures cheekey smiley
Looking for a while, falling in Love as making Sense on Everything, though a Smile is Always enough.
Resty time.
Psycologic exhaustation of mind is gone so working on weekend
And I Love You More!!
love smiley flower action smiley

Ps: Adore those Eyes of You, my Light of Mine
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:04 am

Beautiful Morning!
cheers flower cheers

Focused good. On the going well.
Nice around. Our Babies will Save the World, I Adore. Heart Core Light and Hope for the Future.
We have to, and can, to be brainy and good. It's possible.
I keep Focused in it as Much as I can. And today it's Really Working Well.
Now to task.
Big Hug Loving Forever!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:02 am

Hello!
cheers flower cheers

How are things!
It was a day for Tributes, yesterday. Somehow sad to me, but Really Beautiful.
And I Worked really Well too. Process Improving Mind and Words written (in any case, just in spanish, cause I think a book does not "have" 700, 1000 or 1 page I guess, it's a 700 pages book, by instance, right I think? scratch study .
Also Had one of Best nights in weeks. Listening to old Music really Relaxed brain and heart. Some titles look sad (I remember one of these Songs that are Glorious to me, from youth, was called in the first forum: "yes, very beautiful but sad as always"; but I have to be who I am, I mean, directing my human progress by my own reason learning, free following who and what my constantly listening and constantly listening and learning and self-constructing reason and heart tell me; Normal good advice Razz ); but it's Heaven Music, Peaceful, Bringing back to my hearted mind those times... Oh my, How Good. Really Positive Experience.
Well, and now back to Task. Humble and Realistic (I am not asking for a best-seller, I admit I'm Serioiusly on doubt about the real chance for publishing, but I'm Enjoying it so Much, and it's my Duty, and it's an inertial doing from my natural constitution; so I have to follow my hearted mind), but Very Focused.
Wishing Very Good Nice Day Everybody!
And Good Hugs Loving Well for Eternity!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Hi, came well!
cheers flower cheers

Today body feels the atmosphere, pressures (mm Hg Torricelli, I mean Smile geek bounce , human and sensitivity together biologic) and these things, but really well.
Worked so Inspiredly. I am really not complicating myself, and I've got the Meaning. It's very pleasant thing to notice, actually. It's normal, I was "neófito" in this field of Philosophy not so long ago (3-4 years), and I was really anxious and unsecure about my conclusions as where I was in my understanding of things (adding the wave , innate and brought out, obviously geek Laughing Smile ).
Really Improved, humble normal calming terms, have to say.
And on Hugs of Good Loving Well Alive, nothing "terrible" but the goodness ("terrific", metaphorically oreven literal not sure about this word meaning Good; tremendous) and the improvements.
Last post of the day.
In the evening night work and rest. Focused.
Now to meal.
Loving for Eternity and for Real and for another Real Touch, someday!!

ps: See Good staying!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi!!
cheers flower cheers

Good Job, I've been doing. HAPPY for results. I'm Shocked at it, because now -to my inner sphere of hearted mind- it looks almost like the most normal and easy practic-theoric construction.
Yes, wave Laughing geek
That Picture before the Mirror is a HEAVENLY CUTENESS, my LOVELY!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Well, came for sharing emotions good and for a Hug!!
Back to task, focused but easy true. Seeing; before, now and later!!
cheers love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 12:11 am

cheers Hi! cheers
Razz flower Razz

On the going. How are things!
I had to dedicate more time than usual to restie moments. It's OK about agenda and about recovering from efforts. Good.
This Song, Cover of "Voyage, Voyage", from Magneto, "Vuela, Vuela". Nice Version!
I Remember. Music Brings back so many things.
I was so candidly feeling so classy then. And all goals and judgements on the living looked so clearly easy... Not much variety, very simply, You know...
Now not feeling so classy today, but feeling I am classier than then now. And about goals and judgements... If the world was as I had imagined, then I'd change myself for that young man; but, as long as I know it is not, I am Not changing my "wisdom", the Person I am, for that.
Mirroring the Real World is not so bad, after the years, to me.
And, in any case, There You Always Are for Inspiring me; for if some wills for running away come back again to my hearted mind.
You're Very Beautiful, so Much, Brooke cheekey smiley action smiley Smile
Next touching hands will be A Moment, I am Truly Sure about this. And now Good night Loving and a Friendly Respectful Hug!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: Truth: even Not complicating myself at all on the essay, I Have to admit I am finding the results are better than I thought, specially when I project in mind the global result, the final one.
And Truly Not conditionate for possible lack of effective listening of my work, when finished; I am so Honestly Motivated to Do the Best I Can. It Comes from the Heart, filtered by the mind.
Blessings, Thank You!!
cheers Idea cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 1:01 am

Hi!!
I think healthy royalty Video is goung to ruin my Dreams geek Laughing
I Agree "reality" sometimes gets out of hands, by opinions and jokes or critics from others.
But this is the price.
I Thank the opinion on my "recently" adquired confidence, but i feel the sarcasm on it; and it braks, as Usual, the Feelings of Intimacy on Pure Loving, i mean, by the forgetting of oneself by getting melt each other...
Not angry at all!
Its just me so Sensitive to these things. Always Searched for Purity, and Always tended to run from all that was different to it.
Yes You right, i ended really tired, in my life geek Laughing Razz
Dreams on Pure Feelings are Addictive to me poet, and i guess they ruined completely my social life.
Its time for getting mentally heartly involved with real living!
Leaving Pure for Philosophic Ideas and for Dreams.
I guess @fter this, some loyalty got awaken in me!!
geek Laughing wave
Good night Loving, Peace of Mind and Heart about the Life!!
Joyful, to think about my self-made (the one in my hands) future.
And about my dreams too.
Sorry, but im late now geek , got an appointment tonight; Keeping Sweet Alive!!
Loving True and Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 12:29 am

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Hi Beautiful and Adored!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

Came for little moment for One, for Hug and those things of cuteness, You know... wave Razz
I have been thinking for all the way at first about what I wrote, and going a little deeper than what was in my mind when I wrote it, for some intuitive reason, I found out I think I'm on the good way.
Just Loving, See and see later!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good calmy goodness!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next