Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philosophers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Philosophers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Really Nice Virtual Doing around, Cute! cheekey smiley Razz Smile
I should say that today I've broken my daily routine Crying or Very sad
Yes.
I forgot the chocolate tablet (different to the abbs one, though both are Good!), and I did have to go to the food machine. I bought a croissant fulfilled with chocolate, and a capuccino with no caffeine with chocolate. Quite yummy! tongue smiley
It's tragic.
Laughing Smile bounce
I am wave Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation on the Clearity and quite good Literary style I actually see in last versions of my texts (all still needing one more edition, in any case; one month enough for doing it all). It's even Touching, funny but not so funny terms geek wave to me, I can say.
Today Conference on Plato: utopy, experience and reality in his politic model ideas. Yummy!
At night, "The Cowboys"...
Nice Friday. Calm but quite Interesting and Enjoyable.
And, repeating myself, the late Virtual Making around is so Nice.
God Bless.
Greetings and Good weekend!
Loving Good True!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz hasi
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi!

Good day yesterday!
Conclusions from Plato Shared by Great Francesc Casadesús: the philosopher is Condemned to a life facing forgeteness and/or hate, with probable bad consequences for him if he doesnt take care of himself.
Wow, tough!
I am thinking about it.  But i just could, minutes ago, see some real sign.
On tv, Joseph Gollumbi (real persona, little changed the name...) talked about David Ghandi in underwear before problems.
First, making humor on bad things (egotic sexual obsessed character) is Bad if result is laughs somehow authorizing the behaviour, for not clearing up somehow there's no self identifying: for this case, implicitally feeding selfish sexism blindness and its consequences. Humor is One of the Most Serious things, when it gets Public.
Second, at the very least for some times, i think i will have to Agree with Plato.
C'est la vie.  Its ok, heartache can not take a whole life.  Really Caring People (Plato was, with his own mistakes, as All) do have to fix some tough skin and word hard for what they believe in.  Understand ourselves is not exactly little thing.  Only from this place theres a chance for not projecting a failed future for the Humanity.  But i cant hope this is having much social transcendence.  I bring the best i can, 10 years -and hopefully more- need balance efficacy/efficiency, though some egotic perspectivity can only reach the own belly.
The Philosopher is "teaching" All. If you don't want to listen, don't do it. If you want to insult him, then do it, it's for Free.
God Bless!
If you want to help, first ofAll, as Wise Classics said, First of All, Live a Good Life. And become a potential Role Model.
I have to be thankful for this last situation, in fact, for this chance, cause this way I could Directly Express myself on these things.
Title will be changed, only a word, "logica". "Historia crítica del conocimiento (la lógica y la metafísica constitutivas)".
Last to say: I Truly Understand that Anybody (not necessary to be me after this last 10 years) who Express this Goal and that shows himself already Confident about his certainty on being successful on it, Do Necessarily Wake Up hate, laugh, ironic comments, displicent looking at another place...
It's Human Nature in Action. But there's Another Side of it, this One that was born Able to Go before this type of prejudices before the different (in this case, the Petulant genius that thinks can tell to us what is everything), and Believe and Do Work for Goodness, Understanding, Role Modelling and Empathy.
I Just can say about this last thing, that I Truly Truy.

ps: now to Basketball Match on TV. Funny good.
psII: Professor/Director Toni told me again in Person that he Liked so the index. He said hed only change two words (one is the one I just did geek Laughing Smile action smiley ) and I think I know the other one.
I can say that after have edited essay till point 3.2 (till Hegel), I can say I'm Shocked cheers bounce ... more than I had really thought!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Oh, Forum, that would be Great! True.
Came for saying (I don't think I could ever get close to Real Brando Actor, and it's a Normal thing to my psycology, it's just a Fantasy!) I'm quite Satisfied for the way I'm making coherence in the historic narrativity of philosophy, about some core of problems, for each Author. And, also, as I said, for the quite good literary expression, clear exposition and theoric conceptuality I'm developing. In fact, better day by day. I'm noticing, this last "jump".
The concepts from other Authors, and my same Expression of things, became suddently much better when "all" did finally make "total" sense in my head (after reading Gödel and Iacoboni, in fact). It's curious thing, this integrative processes of mind. It's All Made in ways of truly publishable texts, subjective terms I have to say. I mean, though I did get "all" captured recently, I was quite Calm about the contained substance of my reasons in the end, but I was not so confident about my expressing ways of it, on the paper. It's all real reason for creative happiness.
See later on the libraries... geek Smile , Wishing a Good Day!
Good Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things! Listening to Pachelbel's Canon. Wow!!!
The last good-bye is almost for all times a sad thing (excepting if you're firing a Truly Evil neighboor, workmate...). I don't think this Forum is that. Unperfect, and for many times unfair (related to all around it, sorry I have to get cleared this), but not hellish.
I'm going from here, for Always.
It's a Good day for this. I'm cold but calm and good wishing heart, this is good objectivity.
I'm Reserving for myself part of the reasons for this (this way, at the very least, I can Trust in keeping my Human Rights Safe!!! geek Laughing Smile ).
But I can say that I see, for things happened and happening around me, that I know are motivated for my coming here; that this is the Right, Honest and Fair thing to do.
Thank You for All!
I'll keep Trying to bring some best possible help, by my books. There I will, not so immediate terms, bring my best thoughts and feelings.
Stay tuned, cause I'm sending this first treatise to editors in april-may. So, hopefully, in the second part of the year it will may get published. On paper and/or virtually, it will be.
Wishing the Very Best, from the Heart!
God Bless!
And, Please, tell Her that I'll Never again Try to get close to Her. Though, if She ever Really Want to Honestly and Heartedly Come to me, I Swear I'll Be Kind, Happy and Jumping for it. But, in any other case, Distances will Only be solved by the books.
And Tell Her I'm Loving Forever. And Thank You for Have Been Born and Existing.
Hasta Siempre. Fins aviat! action smiley cheers love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 11:40 am

What I TRULY WANT is to Be Able to Leave the "informal" programming sorroundering all of my life.  I'd Do Anything for Leaving this Unfair Cruelty and Elemmental Stupidity.  Even Coming Never More.
I'll be Watching this, Very Seriously.
Not for attacking or any of those bright interpretations of my psycology that "geniuses"  Shocked - Laughing  action smiley - from everywhere have been developing for years; but for Knowing How to Face my Life.
This is Important.
Maybe some changes happened beyond the sea may result Good and Fair, Selfish and Personal terms, to me, as corresponding Needed changes in my Life (changes that were not done by those who could do them before).  I'll Be Expectant about this.
While, Focused on my Duty;  and Calm.
Again, Best Moral Wishes!
Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:15 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
Around this place, we All did many wrong things in the past. My wish and my hope is that we All are Able to Change for the Better. I'm Trying!
I'm not angry and Wishing Good.
Only wanted to say that if I can, I'll translate the treatise to the english. Nothing on bad feelings.
About Nature, just wanted to say that it's not only the problem of the global warming, but also the problem of the chemical elements in the river, the sea; the unbreathable air in many big cities All around the world that brings serious health troubles and for sometimes illnesses...
It's not for searching a fight and the consequent talking; it's a real Scaring and Worrying Situation that it's Affecting not only ourselves, but also our Descendents and the Whole Life in the Planet.
I'm Praying.
Going Focused, I think the next and last edition I'm doing (with big attention, taking 1 and 1/2 months if necessary, only for this) will leave the text quite ready to be sent. Going Good.
And today I had a Good Night Rest!
Greetings and Good Wishes!
Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things! Pretty number of things to share now.
Fixed the 6th chapter, in terms of its index. I'm making useful all written in the first structure, and integrating this on the whole text. Good.
Truly Totally Directed by the Good intention have to also say:
I'm actually more deceived than I was when I came on 2006 about the equality for all in the applying of the law and for the same chances for all in the society, after all I've been going through. I'm sorry, I'm the first one who'd like to think different, Believe me Please.
But, differently too, I Know now much better my essence as a human being. And Big part of it is to be a philosopher.
The philosopher, I think, should Try to keep some neutrality before external interests and before those of his own; and Try, among other things by this, to help.
Democratic terms, so, no matter how "Genius" he may think he is, cause in other case he's betraying his own principles of the Reason, where one of them is the limited character of all minds and hearts, of course including his.
Philosopher do have to believe (Obligatedly, if not he's condemning the sense of his task, so he has to Keep the Hope Alive) in the common sense (even the understanding of the fact quantics do need an understanding different to our natural and learnt -both- common sense is a part of the common sense) and in the empathy of the others. No matter what's happening, happened or he may thing it's going to happen.
Politics do need more than big and abstract speechs, no matter how beautifully said they may be, and obviously do need more than machined measures, as if people where part of the numbers of macroeconomy.
Also, when people is hungry or suffering for the freezy weather or any other thing close to this grave situations, they don't care very much about reasons, opinions, philosophies, speeches... They want to eat, and they want to get their children warm.
What's happening with the (this is just an example, one of the sides of globalization, the real one, not the Ideal one that we should try to make up) "deslocalization" of enterprises?
Easy: owners get more money, and the other countries, usually poorer (obvious, for lower salaries), get better too. This is not bad. But, what's happening with the poor classes in the first country?
To ignore this, it's to ignore the Truth.
Jesus said: give a fish to a man, and he will eat for one day; teach him how to get fishes and he will eat for the rest of his life.
It's so obvious the Key is to make a Real Sociedad de Naciones who's Truly Caring for the Development, Autonom, by themselves and for themselves by the economic (basic interests, so far from "usura" making slaves), techonologic, scientistic... help of the others. With no other interest than helping them.
Because if not, it's so obvious that situation is getting worse: more concentration of capital and more poor ones (Marx, to me, failed in his vision of the violent revolution and the dictatorial workers, cause Democracy, as the Believe of the philosopher in others, is the Only salvation; but this law is too evident), and more angry people ready to do or say anything for protecting their private interests and their families' (the more, the poorer they are becoming).
This is just for helping, not for fighting.
Structures, Respecting Nature and People of course, for the Economy of poor countries, so they don't have to emigrate, excepting if they want or are wanted. Teach them to get the fishes. And we All, at more or less long time terms, we'll be Winners, saved from unwanted consequences.
And that's was all. Politics and economics are not my field, and they are never going to be; but it was my Duty.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 10:42 am

This I'm telling now is philosophicaly very profound:
the "neón", making honor to its name, it's on, again (non literal Shocked and scratch Laughing wave hasi ).
Good hug
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 3:53 am

Hi!
Some moral pushing. Confession i have to make.
I'll Love Xisca for the rest of my Life. Always. Its not for "attacks", but for the Truth.
It doesnt mattet the stalking organized around me; the Heart Knows.
Kindness and Care is Key to Feelings, much more than movies say.
Though, im Always keeping Good Feelings for this place. True.
And now, after this Clearity and explaining of things between the lines, i Think i have to find out my own way, my Own places, if i want to help. Moral terms, we All Know its True.
God Bless! Tell her i Think she's Good, better than me. Though i Know im Not bad, and that im Doing the Fair thing.
God Bless.
Energized and Focused for Good is Key, but Calm and Kindness too. Here were going.
Best Wishes True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 10:34 am

Hi, Good morning!
Razz flower Razz

Absolutely Ready for the hard working. Inspired.
I have seen more movements around this morning in the physical world than in the net (three cars, one me, stopped by a bus with a "6001" identifying, and when coming to my building, for two times the elevator on the "0"...Wow! That was a Good job!), cause by instance, the two ones I'm following in whosay (Yolanthe and Jim Gaffigan; please Just as childish fan, with All my True Respect to respective Husband and Wife) have not posted anything for days, and the other places... Well, thinking a little more, less or more; there also some moving Fine.
I'm finishing before than I had calculated, this first edition till the 5th chapter. I'll do another one, Slow, and while I'll use the time too for preparing schemes for the 6th, for starting this well prepared about subjects and their organization, specially.
Have a Good day. It's sunny out there.
God Bless!
Love and Peace!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 11:50 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
Yesterday I was quite Mad : Dr. told me I've got the visicle fulfilled with "tons" of little rocks, and that the size and the number is dangerous, till the point it could turn into a "pancreatitis", something that "we all would regret for life", no matter if I'm fulfilled with love too Laughing  ("laparoscopia" easy and easy recovering for a day) .  For more (very "angering" in fact), Xisca was supposed to be waiting for 2 months for her Dr. for an injury, paying every month for a private medical care (this has been solved), I was almost "destroyed"  geek  Laughing by the reconstruction of the tooth at night (I did bite something too hard and I broke the tooth till the nerve)...
And this morning all the tests pre-operation.  I thought I was "wasting" the whole morning!
I mean, there will Always be Reasons to be angry, and there're things that will get me angry for life; but this amount of "putadetes", as we say, it was really "punching" Laughing
Well, beside mentioned solutions, have to say I was under blood analytic, radiographies and electrocardio in the hospital for a time that was under the 1 hour! Shocked affraid cheers bounce
This time it was Well Done, Chapeau Ca'n Granada, Visca! wave party smiley cheers
Before 20 days passing, I'll be losing my "beloved" visicle, my lifemate for more than 48 years.
Next week finishing the 5th chapter Well (only one more edition, much easier I guess, but slower, 1 1/2 month while writing schemes for the 6th and the 7th, so that when finished the edition be able to write well Clear these last ones).
And well, this is All.
Today this "looked" sounded like a silly "Good morning, Mash" more than any other thing  wave  geek  bounce , but it's fine.
God Bless!
Greetings Good.
Love and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 10:29 am

Hi Good!
Razz flower Razz

Very Beautiful Videos, Classic Ones! And Loving Good!!
And How are things!
Here caring a little well and going OK. And, about going and fun Wink Smile Razz , do you know how many kilocalories are 1965 kilojules, "exactly" 468!
I don't know what Shakespeare would say about this! Shocked Laughing bounce
The other day Listening to the Radio, a qualified gentleman (for his official titulations, for being on the radio talking about this and for what I was listening to -sorry, the study wave bounce appeared Embarassed Laughing Smile ) was saying that the Education of Kids is Not only to be Made on Schools, but also at Home. School for Learning different things, how to think, how to do many things and, of course -as he said too-, having a Good Role Model in the Person of the Teacher, somebody who has to hold some executive powers for Human/Child/Fair discipline in the class among All.
He said the House is Totally Key, till the point big part of the future personality of the kid is depending on this. Shouting, fighting, unfair decissions, innecessary pressure, forgetting of the kid... All these things are Mistaken. But the Well Done Ones Can Be so Good.
I Have to say I Do Agree with it. The percentage of good/wise People is going to be much higher in good school/home situations than in the opposite ones; always remembering there're exceptions, and it can be a pretty number of it.
For bad, we all know killers who were grown in less or more averaged atmospheres ("La naranja mecánica" is a Classic and talks about this); and for Good, we all know All the People Working/Studying Hard for a Better Life for themselves and their Beloved Ones, on the Values We're All supposedly Deffending. It's FUNDAMENTAL to our societies to HELP this last type. And NECESSARY till the point Not doing is Totally Unfair.
That was all the "rollo macabeo" of the day geek
Now back to tasking. Happy about results I've seeing. Honestly, low volumed voice, I think it's going to be Tremendous, the treatise. For Good.
Greetings, Have Good Resting and Joyful weekend. God Bless!
Love and Peace!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 11:04 am

Hi!
Its a sunny sunday, but windy too, till point i got awaken by the wind. True.
Its OK.
Taking the day easy.
Enjoying the day as much as i can with my Adorable -and also rebel; i secretly like it- Xisca (till the point she let me lol ; We are Enjoying the remaining years as Much as We Can), some Rest and some Sports.
Waking Up!
Evolution is Part of the Living. And im Proud also og my years coming here.
God Bless!
Love and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 10:50 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

First of All, sharing Big Joy for the Recovering of Maddie Aldridge. Those are Great News!
Wishing They Get Universal.
Mom OK, on fine recovering process.
Nice videos. That made by Great Michael Bolton has to be so bounce cheers
I Have to Admit I'm not a Catholic Person (though I have Good Feelings), but I Do Know to Believe in Something Bigger than oneself -or groups of people-, I mean bigger than what we may find on the daily going, Transcending it, is Fundamental. The Question for the Sense Do Bring Inside the Transcending Answer. It's as Natural as eating, sleeping... to us. I'm explaining on my book.
And I'm Actually Praying for every night (though I know there're other ways for doing coherently to that Faith, Very Respectable too).
Good day and Greetings, Wishing Well!
Love and Respect!!

ps: now back to the task. To share Good Feelings does not need to post a lot of messages everyday; but for sometime I think it helps to the global stream. And this is beyond philoideas I may share or not. Goodness is First, making possible All the Rest Well.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Last of the Day.
I Remember the first time when I posted this Beautiful Song.
it was a Moment.
Now it is also, even Better than then.
It's Global, Not for a specific One.
God Bless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ZHlp6atUQ
Wow, Heart Strenght High There Here! Touching (and it was so... Wow! cheekey smiley Exclamation cheers )

True Love and Kissed Hug You!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Hey, but im NOT doing against home spies. Differently to these, i Respect the Public Law.
True i Swear!
Good bye now. I said All the bases. Rest in books.
Living Focused in Goodness, my moral judgements on what i said will Not conditionate my Life.
I Swear!
Love Brooke Shields.
Im going away Forever with Peace, Calm, Wisdom and Goodness in my Heart. And True Strong Hope for a Better Future for All
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 10:30 am

Good morning,
cheekey smiley

how are things!
I understand now the meaning of the collar without the rope ("correa"). It's Good. Freedom!
My new animal is the wolverine, it's Tremendous, though not exactly ready for a beauty cat-walk Laughing
It's always been interesting to me, to know about the animals. Always since very, very little. It's magnetic. I remember when being around 6, I did go with my father on the truck for transporting big charge of very little chicken boxes, so "PAINFULLY" Adorable. And I remember how Mad I became when I was told that the bringing of the feathered puppies from their boxes to their place was going to be done by a group of kids on my same age. I was like telling, look at this one, I'm much more handsome than him but he's bringing/touching/caressing all the chicken instead of me Mad Exclamation ... Laughing geek Razz
It was like basic thing, instinct (for Good, Never hurt one). Now it's more on the distance, but I am Curious, and I Like to Know new things. The wolverine is not as famous as wolves, bears and so; but it's an animal really Interesting to See How is Doing things.
Normal sharing.
Focused Good, and on a Truly inner stream of Calm. Beyond things badly done. So True.
Ah, and yesterday obviously I was Not meaning that when I am feeling rage I am wishing natural disasters beyond the sea ("en territorios de ultramar"). How True this is too!
Well, back to the task. I'm Resting my brain from much thinking on these days. The psycologic fatigue is Real. One week will be enough. Now doing more free terms, and less concentrated (exhausting thing, the big concentration on deep and multiple deeply abstract philoconcepts, so True, oh my! wave What a Face Laughing ).
Good Goodness, Greetings!
Love and Peace! cheekey smiley action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

I've been working like an animal today. Shocked Fast, Rendiment.
Today Conference, "La retòrica dels herois homèrics: lluitar i... parlar bé". tongue smiley cheers bounce
I have even bought a little ordered "cuaderno" for notes on this "XV Curs de l'Aula d'Humanitats" (the other one is XXII, Good, "cuaderno" too).
Greetings Good and Goodness!
And Hugged Kissing for You, my Adorability from Heaven!!
flower cheers Razz hasi love smiley hasi Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:34 am

Hi! bounce wave bounce / study Razz

On these Increased Wishes for Hugs (in comparisson to little chicken ones when a kid), some geek study expressing will feel fine. I am not sure what I'm saying, but I am trying to be brainy.
Who's more important in History, Shakespeare or Homer?
Difficult to say. Shakespeare is Touching All Fields of Human Nature. Homer reFounded his Culture, one of the two origens of our culture, next to the socratic Logos (Homer did not exactly invented all -all Art that's not abstract Does Need a Touch of Reality, though even the abstract do bring it inside too, somehow, on ways I have no space to say now-, but he took the oral tradition and Made those two "Brutalities" "The Iliad" and "The Oddissey).
Ullysses (sí, sí, Ulises! geek ) was the opposition to Achilles. Both were together in a culture of "Aristos" (ethimology: the best ones), Honor (corresponding to the ego-social status) and War; and both do mean a big change before the philosophic thinking that started in Mileto (Influenced by All Previous and Contemporary Big Cultures of that time, of course) and was defined global terms (reaching the same arc of human experiences as Shakespeare) by Socrat.
But, also, they were different. Ullysses has to use (before all, and specially before powerful women) the power of his beautiful word, quite frequently far from the truth. Achilles was his natural opposite (though both also were acheos, the two best ones), direct, telling the truth always, talking as he fought.
Somehow, they could be considered a precedent for sophists and for the logos, respectively (I'm noting this question for Francesc for the next day). Because the logic and consequent dialectic power of Achiless was superb. When he answers to Ullysses, telling he does not want to fight for Agamemnon anymore, at the Troya doors; he's as eloquent as a japanese sword (rare coincidences); when he answers Hector Dad, Príamo, it's Heartfelt till Heaven and Crying thing.
Achilless was defined by the stars as a short living man. Ulysses lived for much longer time.
My conclusion: choose Well your fights, cause any of them could be your last, and Life is Precious, but a Life without Dignity is a Condemnation.
Many arguments could be said on these last sentences. But as Francesc said yesterday, the good rhetoric ("News": Achilles is Officially Called the First Rhetor in Human History, by courtesy of Homer) does mean, among other things, not being too explicit, convincing (capturing "benevolence" from the people, and Admiration; withouth these two ones, there's no possible success) but making to think for some time, going around with the ideas you told them. They have to get clear to mind of the listeners, but this "opened" meaning I've been talking about for so many times, it's key for understanding this.
Nietzsche also said there are two keys for good rhetoric (Important for the last 50 years, publicity and adds do use it): human identifying and trust by one side, and beautiful forms by the second one.
He also said for sometime that he was reaching some places of the human mind that he thought he was going to give birth to Centaurs.
Am I one of them? He was talking about the Union of Dioniso and Apollo, very summaried terms. Did I do it?
Ha!, I think I Did! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz

ps: Beautiful and Heavenly, my Breathing and my Joy!!
flower cheershasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Only adding this weak was moved. Today was on calmy but events accelerated me. Well, it Motivated and worked more. Office Good, Forum and point 1.1 like final version Good.
Magic doesnt need me so heavy frequent here.
And helping Possible by much less.
Goodness!
Loving!!

Ps: True, Susan Picture Expressing Today You; Great thing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Hi!
How are things. Ending sunday here.
Came for Wishing Well and, Specially, as daily work life, the Radio Sirius Program. As long as im not going to the internet in the morning, for self-security (the same reason that, upon proved experiences, obligates me to not use home computers); came for Good Spirits.
Had a good Resting weekend (Great for nerves True; world away, or almost).
Greetings Good!
Quite Focused, and Meaningful! Trust in myself on Top!
Love, Peace and Goodness!
Hugged kiss!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 1:10 am

Hi. Smile
Going. Rest.
Good Wishing True!
Confessing im Strongly decided to Protect my Intimacy anf my Family's.
For this, im coming more unfrequent, quite enough for Good.
The fast road to help is unexistent and Needs Longer than one life processes.a
Coherently to all this, my giving to the world i Want gets Only in the context of my books (if they exist; i guess ill finf a way), on phylosophy, poetry... And also, possibly, in context of normal things related to this.
Someday touching hands again, maybe in Heaven; and, for All cases, Only if you come to me True and Free.
Yesterday played, i guess you know well (funny good).
Love Forever Good!!
See you later
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Yes, to embrace open arms the most fundamental reasoning about my intense and blind (for this, only, the possible mistakes; next to cultural differences and next to constitutional differences -about these last ones I'm talking about in a while) romantic behaviour; Did Take to Re-build the same essences of the reason I was taught.
I COULD NOT believe in this reason. And it was NOT ONLY for a frustrated living (personal and social) but also for an INTELLECTUAL FRUSTRATION.
I Could Not Catch those fundaments I had learnt for the time of my life. I could FEEL it, somehow, even in the deepest and most unconscious structures of my mind. There was a BIG LACK OF SENSE that was even PAINFUL to me.
The little "beast" crashing on a trycicle against the wall is a Great metaphore of this all.
Wishing Very Best, and that's Including my coming Books! Smile hasi tongue smiley
Brooke Shields Will Always Be so Beautiful to me, so Beautiful!! My Love
But Now it's Time.

ps: I DID IT, I DID IT! geek tongue smiley party smiley Razz Not only showed me up to her, but I did also refound the fundaments of the reason. Not for creating spacheships or solving the global warming, but for my Sense and for the Sense of All who may want to Understand. And, who knows, without destroying anything, maybe someday this is helping the Human life a little. I HOPE so!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 10:51 am

Good morning!

The virtual divorce geek cheekey smiley Razz is not meaning my hate for just the essence of it (different is the problem of circumstances around my real life that I've been dennouncing: Intimacy!; use the picture "sold", but Don't try to get into the house of the "celebrity" for free; this is the REAL Reason for All Problems).
I have seen many People in Nicely covered good intention about... me (?). Pictures. Videos Look the same too. Nice!
Some maybe do even feel bad for this forum circumstance.
I'll be coming for sometime. It's All I can say.
Yesterday Good Conference. I'm losing the 8th march one Mad , cause I'm on operation ("Crossbow" geek Laughing Smile ).
Texts on quite Good Improvement of clearity and literary quality. It's a Shame they are not going to be much read, but it's OK, I'm Doing my Job. Anyway, Recommending to All.
God Bless!
Love, Health and Peace
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:27 am

On videos and media stream, politics... And all related to symplistic masses interpretations.
Im just a human being with a working mind. Nobody sent or prophetic or so.
Me little human being. A philosopher. Our "father" Socrat said Known sentence: "i only know i know nothing". Thats me, following. Reason and its limits, i Cant save as by instance (for expressing bright is normal) Da Vinci wasnt.
Im Respecting True and just asking, day by day, for the same.
Im Not virtually playing anymore.
All my Superlittle help you will find in my cheap books.
Now coming for less than once a week. Deceived for things around but Focused in a humble living.
Brooke Beautiful Woman and its OK. But im just a man.
Im not betraying anybody i Know Well by my decission. Bad doing around does not need for vengeances to me, but Respect Real of Constitution. If not possible, well... Its OK. I Only got one life. Ill live it as well as i can. Little terms. Humble country man, Little and Away from leaderships may be wanted to be atributed to me any time.
Just learning to think, and sharing book.
God Bless.
Happy and Focused.
You Know, Brooke... Loving and Private Only.
Me Good worker and philosopher. Normal citizen.
Brooke, as long as by now i cant keep in touch and you neither, who cant say we cant see again someday, if you Real come. And if not, its OK too.
Goodness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next