Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philosophers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Philosophers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 10:36 am

Hello, Good morning!

Nice Video, on tall Women. Today I came along with a Nice workmate from the car to the building that's on that "natural plattform of elevation". It's Good and Beautiful!
She was drinking coffee on the walk, and started smoking, as he told me she only does when her husband is not with her, and that they had been in NY, for his conferences and their tourism Nice.
Coincidences are not evident, not at all geek party smiley party smiley Laughing Razz
I'm quite confident on my "shoed" 1'80 ms Real. I did also play with and "against" a Lady who was taller than 1'90 ms, in my younger basketball age. She was a federated player. Quite competitively Friendly.
My Sister's surgery Fine.
Yesterday rested my mind, Needed. For more than 3 hours exercising, counting the stretching after and before long time in the garden working. I've got still a piece of a plant deep in my "anular" finger, True. I'm waiting till it gets out naturally. And, as usual, "bloody" signs all around my arms. But it's Good to me. Though actually I prefer calmer working out. There's something real: high developing of intelectual mind is taking you off energies for the physical. In normal levels you can not see it, but when you're reaching some "tops" of efforts, physical, you see the difference. I think it must be related to neurocircuits and hormones working (agressivity) related to them. Intuitively, I think I'm right.
Well, now back to the task.
Good Wishes and Greetings. Have a Very Nice weekend, I'll use the time for some displaying and Rest!
God Bless!
cheers And Hugging kisses for Brooke, Loving Well!! cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Ah, challenging on number of views in this post, huh? action smiley Laughing geek
Angela Did Just Entered the room when I was saying last post (before then, I was on study Smile too, True!). She brought her last Book, "Ojalá no digas ojalá", and she gave it to me for free. So Nice, and Interesting action smiley . It's in Amazon, for getting bought. Goodness.
I was going to say I'll Try to not be thinking about what I Think/Feel is the Fair thing; but for this I'm JUST asking Please that you (that I know Organized these things around me) tell those people behind the wall to Leave Us Alone ("morse" messages beating the wall is an Inconstitutional stalking). They Did disturb enough. Please, Kindly I'm Asking for it.
Now some days on Calm.
Working so Well. So cheers bounce party smiley for the Results I see on my texts. Meaningful and so Deep into the Fundaments of our thinking. A helping thing for the Sense.
When I write on morals, I think I'll be reading much, but my writing will not be this systematic critics, and more like a hearted essay.
For this second one (before poems book and thesis), the epistemology I'm actually finishing is going to be key.
After this four jobs, maybe I'm taking a break for doing some other intelectual thing. Or just "rest" from it and get dedicated full time to my official work and reading. We'll see.
Be Good, Get in the Other One shoes, Feel how this One Feels!
Hasta siempre.
Ja ens veurem.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 3:42 am

Good Music i listened.
Time for going. Only posting for a final honest closing.
First, i know what you did (though i hope someday consequences will dissapear); and though it was mistaken and cruel, i forgive you.
Second, i admit i sometimes lied, since the battle was started. This, never caused problems of identity to me, but it got me angry for feelings of injustice, and for love losing and missing too.
Now its All OK here to me.
Peace of Mind and Soul!
Love and Goodnes, Hearted
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:38 pm

Good Goodnes, Peace and Heart!
Sorry but Loving Brooke Forever!!! Smile
Watching "Furia Oriental", Bruce Lee. Nora Miao and a Good girlfriend are helping the good beating for a fair cause. Good Movie!
Now going to be good number of days without coming. All OK.
Recovered Energy for a couple of "brutal" days of mind Focused.
Roads to Peace, Believe in Goodness!
God Bless!
Greetings Good!
And a Love kissed hugging!! See... On Time
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 1:39 pm

I know I said that i would not come today, but it's not for expressing wishes but for sharing things too much important to me.
And, also, for saying those Videos are so Beautiful. I had seem them all before, but it's Very Nice. I'm Sure it's Possible to See More New Ones, like them or simmilar.
I can talk for little while cause the job task is working well geek Really.
If I say that Habermas, one of the Greatest Philosophers in XX and XXI centuries, was mistaken, and nothing else, I can justifiedly be called a silly one. if then I explain the problem is in the "weak" naturalism, and I explain this well, and after I Recognize all other Good things from the Author, then it's Probable opinion about me do change.
To say to kids that boys and girs, men and women, are different is not bad itself. In fact, it's necessary. I'll explain why in a moment, after remembering the late argument: you can not stay only at this, cause in a situation when two women are killed by their husband/boyfriend for each week, it's necessary to say much more.
It's good to say they're different because it's the truth. They're biologically different. And they will evolutionate differently, something they will notice more and more as years go by, growin up.
It's not comparing a pencil to an asteroid and say they're that different. It's about a reasoned and fundamented argument on the differences.
After it, you have to talk about the Real and Natural Simmilarities between both genres, as the same Species. By instance, you can say the sexual dimorphism is much more little in human than in any other one of primates, by instance.
Then, you can explain the essence of human too: a moral constitution and a way of knowing reality that are transcending the same biologic facts that are, at once, constituting ourselves; and then explain the fundaments and reasons of this paradox.
After it, you should tell them that this Nature Brings the genre difference to its own place: reproduction, better skills for one or another sport, self-conscience for regulating inner pulsions and unconscious thoughts...
And, at once, explain that this place is Not touching the Universal Human Nature, Shared by the Two Beautiful genres. And, after, that for this thing, We Are the Same in terms of Rights and Duties, Global terms (maybe you could ask for more responsability to a fireman than a firewoman in terms of using the physical strenght, as much as the first usually is physically stronger for lifting objects or breaking doors...; and we could tell this to kids too, as we explain them that this is always depending on the real contexts and that it's Not touching the Core of what we're saying).
After, you could explain kids that it's Good to Use Human Empathy, and Understand and Feel what any other Human Being Do Think and Feel, cause this way You Are Always Growing as a Person, something that will Make You better to others and to yourself.
For this all, you can explain them, that, by instance, the games using baby dolls of plastic by boys, as if they were their babies, it's not a bad thing.
Also, for finishing, you should explain them that in this Nature, we are Not the same in terms of Biologic Constitution. Nobody has the same face, nobody ever thinks exactly the same...
After, you should tell them this is not breaking the Core of Human neither. And, finally, you should explain them that the sexual choices are a Free and Natural thing, that can Only Be Built by the Essence of the Feelings of each person, the way each One was born; and that this is Not touching the Human Core neither
Then, you can say well that being gay or transexual is something they Have to Respect and Support as it's Involving a Human Being with the Same Rights to Get Self-Developed on the Living as them.
And this All not only by words (Always Many Words are Good, when they are Meaningful, Wise and Good!), but by Practic Exercises of the Living on Empathy and Respect (by instance, sharing experiences on living days in nature, when community gets different to daily classes, experiences that could be some focused in the importance of the mutual confidence -by instance: one guide one who's been blinded by a piece of clothes through the forest, etc.).
And it was all a good effort, on the state of my working, but it's Worth Doing it.
For the existential and moral sake of many ones. Women, Kids, People belonging to the LGBT and Men too.

ps: a good kissed Love hugging for You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:28 pm

wave worked like an animal.
Doing All, and I think quite diligent terms.
This is what I call a brutally "productive" pre-surgery geek
(among other things I did, I've been able to get sure I've reached some brutal philointuitions and that I have expressed them quite well; the whole texts are proving them, among other ones; I guess, so  bounce  party smiley  wave ).
Now taking a break.  The evening easy too.
Good Goodness, Greeting Well!
Nice Loving and Peace; and Health Please  affraid  Laughing  tongue smiley
Seeing, Hugs!
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: Brooke Good, and Face Always so Beautiful action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:17 pm

In Good Wishing, but Still in Mind, and Forever, for Bringing Human Law to spying neibo. They Cant break my Goodness, but ill Always Remember the Law for them and their supporters is a Real Goal for Life.
Its Just about Justice, Civilized and Respecting Universal Human Rights (asperger or not, or any other thing).
Heart and Soul Clean, and Good.
On the Going.
Justice and Rights Should be the same for All Gonna fight for this too, as for Goodness.
Peace, Rest and Heart for the weekend!
Love
flower action smiley love smiley action smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 3:45 am

Good Wishing True!
On philo brutal jumping for real. Concepts like "libre albedrio", traditionally moral getting also involved with episteme. And many more things, Deeply Key on Fundaments for All (physics and humanities, inconscience nature and role... Connected -even "sure" on causes explaining human evol. Of brain, True; thanks to connection). Not lying. And not drunk.
Good helping stuff for better living together with all others and ourselves. Some key fundaments.
Gonna be a good thinking good week.
Body improving. Funny: i lifted head till stomach on the recovering bed after operation, in room post-operation watch, and asked to anesthesist: "did all run well?"; he said yes, and immediately i did go back to sleep the anesthesy effects. To me its lol.
Other when said "lack of dignity and justuce" was not the forum, as long as i dont know who supports it and why; but about some spying around for years.
Back to rest.
God Bless! Goodness!
All as knowledge new i share. Nothing personal cause its not good doing this here. A little late, but better than never.
Love
Ps: today first walk, ways up and down cause here is already all like this. A young lady passed by me like a thunder fast. Ill have my vengeance! No! Good normal caretaking easy.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi!
Had to come, Friendly, for the sense.
In the jungle, have to admit groups of animals of the same species for many times attack one of "themselves".  Truth.
About "handing" in NY, for some visions brought to me, have to say i felt vertigen.  Admit it.  But if i had thought there were moral, by one side, and real, by the other, chances for a progress, for sure i would have talked and tried.
This truth is not killing the real beauty of the moment, in any case.  In fact, it makes it more  consistent in my memory.  Forever!
God Bless, Love!!
Another thing, ideas around  that have no conclusion but shared for debate.  It seems 60% population has a gen that protects from encefalopathy transmitted by eating brains of other humans.  Ximpanzes, closest to us actually (probably cause we helped to it), eat people that lived in the same group.  In Atapuerca, evidences of anthropofagy are absolutely certain.  Tribes that still live today (Papua, Sentinel... -this last case is tremendous) do practise it.
This capacity for some automatic erasing of  mirror neurones contact is Important.  If we add the natural pulsion of domination, emulation...
Education and HABITS (about this last Classics talk much) get more and more important.  Maybe instinct of self-destruction, we see in wars or apocaliptc "wishes"  could be investigate somehow through cannibalism, on well contextualized and holistic theories.
Just sharing. I Believe in Goodness.  This also Need moral transcending, as much as reflective support involved with mirror neurones.
Greetings Good!
Love and Peace.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Today energy low, mood OK.
Watching "Scorpion". Like the intelligent "raritos" like me" Characters (though im cleverer than Walter! action smiley Mad Laughing ).
Im NOT homophobic. Im "unjustiphobic" True so Much, pulsional and Natural to the too. Im Made this way; this is the Reason for my real Mad about spying neibours, True.
No possible moral justifying, and more: no instrumental justifying, psycologic terms.
Can anybody with power for morally solving this situation get the necessary level of a hearted mind for understanding and seeing this all, evidences?
Im Not waiting for much loveliness, love or care for me, from anybody, but theres some common core that should work!
Well, just came for this.
God Bless! Im Focused in Goodness and Wisdom.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi!
Geniuses Can't be treated as the other People more normal, in terms of "constructing" their behaviour (not for reasons of a higher value, which are not moral, as much as race discrimination to me), cause their reactions and effects are DIFFERENT.
For these things (thank you for the virtual and for the implicit recognizing), and assuming I am (its LOL to me, True, Childish terms, not my typical smile of Very Happy / Smile you did see on some of my pictures), All the Complaining about the ways the dealing with me has been done.
Before going, have to say I Have to Be so Thankful to Francesc, specially, and to Toni, and to Araceli. They Were Key for some Coming back to a part of the social living as a plenitude of coparticipation. It is something that for so very long time was lost and rejected on my mind, for a very complex amount and inter-relationed amount of reasons.
Thanking also for All Good intentions towards me, global terms!
Now back to task, there's a pretty long time till I finish the day.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:35 pm

On my knees, All Alive!! cheekey smiley Exclamation hasi
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Ps: Watching the Lovely "Cine de barrio" now. "El abuelo tiene un plan". Tremendous!!
Beautiful Brooke I Love You and Hope to be able Someday to give You a Caring Friendly Loving MUCH kissing hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:40 am

Hi!
flower

Sleep , on saturday an hour was taken from us, for energy impact reducing, and I'm so far from getting it as a routine, as it seems Laughing
"Pretty Baby" is Very Good, the artistic direction, by instance, is brutally good. As many other things, direction, script, actors... But I think "Endless Love", and even "The Blue Lagoon", are almost better in terms of narrativity. The script and the direction in these movies is so Very Good. "Endless Love" is a so Greatly constructed story, it looks like a puzzle to me, where all pieces are on its place making perfectly the picture. It's so underrated, to my opinion, and beyond my personal empathy for David's character, that I know it must be influencing my opinion, but not determining it, as much as I am able to a make an objective critic (I did, many years ago, working for newspaper).
To me, these are three classics in Cinema history. Related to what's more purely taking the essence of what's the cinema, to my opinion, the best of them (one of my Favorites of All time) is Endless Love. I know many People will disagree (I remember to read Great Barbra Streisand told the mistakes in it to Great Martin Hewitt); but cinema is an stilized reality, and to look realistic is key there, but in this case, by instance, it's all depending on the fact you accept or not the rules of the director: it's a love tale, fixed in the perspective of David, then, from this subjectivity, the "in crescendo" is a tremendous brutality till reaching the real world in the movie. In the other side, in terms of some more "easy to catch" objectivity, "Pretty Baby" is more directly catching your attention and your feelings.
Just an opinion.
Now to task.
Greetings Good.
Loving kissed hug for You, so Caring and True!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: oh my goodness, I Truly Wish and Hope the Cleveland Cavaliers, one of my Favorite NBA teams, get some better luck Soon!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:09 am

Hi Good Goodness Morning!

Feeling more energized today, quite enough. Good, cause I do have a BRUTAL day of Working ahead. In the evening philoconference Tremendous.
Good Wishing, Love and Wisdom.
And Good Hugs Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:23 am

Hi, Good Goodness Morning!

What a brutal week of task. I'm really tired, and my brain is wave (though I think I'm on some "astenia" -sí, tenía y tengo, como gafas también geek Laughing cheers - for these days, and my energy is lower than in rest of the year; I think soon it will finish). I'm achieving the goal of a complete pre-last edition before Semana Santa. Results are being "collosal" -to me-, I must admit Shocked Exclamation party smiley And it makes Happy.
Though this, can see those Videos are really Nice and Beautiful.
And tomorrow the Babies are back cheers bounce , so Good to me!
Taking the morning for work focused but a little easier than last days. I think the weekend will be enough for recovering energy and for rest.
Good Greetings!
And Love Hugging!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi!

On Babies day!
Good.
Yesterday i think it was good, my posting, and honest.
For more, its good cause Proved we All can find Plenitude and Harmony in this Life. I Feel.
Shared.
From this, i can say im not going; but, ill Naturally be posting when i find out something that motivates me to do, for Good.
Have also to say that after treatise, doctor and next book on moral theory and ethics, i will Have to write many essays, on pretty good number of things.
Keep in nice touch.
Love!!
And Good Greetings!
See later...
love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower tongue smiley love
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:32 am

Hi!

Oh, my, the Babies.  I was closed before the longing of them, as usual, and only yesterday's night I could see how I was missing them (it's all workin this way in this head of mine...).  How Adorable!
I'm a Philosopher, but Not a leader.  This means I am not the right person to be Directly followed in terms of taking decessions, as some role model whom you get "fixed" for making his decissions yours, by some mechanism of inconditioned confidence and trust.
For the same reason, I am not in the duty of talking everytime about all good and bad things happening in the world.  My Duty is to write good philosophy, for building up some structures that may make possible Leaders and/or Free and Good People "use" their hearted reason a little better and with some better sense of sense Smile
For all these things, connected to the last ones I said (yesterday's night I could see how it seems the conspiracy ive been dennouncing persists, more moderate terms, but persisting, non admiting any kind of mistake and guilt), I am Only coming when I think I have something qualitatively Valuable to be said.
It's about Bringing Good things that may help to Improve this World.  I'm Very Focused on it, as on my Family!
Much philostasky time I'm on  geek  tongue smiley  hasi (I could rest my mind!!!, and physically I'm feeling stronger).
Good Wishing of Wisdom, Goodness and Good times!
You Know I'm Loving You Forever!!
See...  Smile  action smiley
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:08 am

Hi!

How are things!
Here, fine.
Yesterday morning, maybe it was a "sign", the falling of the intranet (I had even problems for checking my exit, quite late in the "morning").  
It could not be the kind of "sign" here we can also call as "senyal" ( geek Laughing Smile ), because I was Not going to say any more "brutorettes" on line, I was quite calm.
I think I'll have to be posting much more exceptionally here at work, leaving the posts upon things I may think are helping, summaried, in other moments of the day.
Tonight I had a nightmare.  I was in the big living-room of my family house (big for a red-neck working family), beside the courtains behind the big window-door next to the balcony, third floor.  And, suddenly, it came a cold breath around, and it liftet me, my 91-92 kgs, so easy.  I was afraid, and angry, as long as I could not see the way to deffend myself.  I woke up shouting "fill de..." scratch geek Laughing I remember it.  I don't need to be Freud for understanding this is a symbolic translation of the organized things that have been going covered around me for the last years.
Well, I'm not becoming "exceptional" geek Laughing for this last thing, but for the first one.
Seeing on time for Good.
How Beautiful Pictures action smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 9:03 am

Hi!

No nightmares tonight. I was not afraid when I did go to sleep, but it helps to rest, in fact.
The meaning of dreams has always interested me, when it's clear, and it influences my psycology.
For situations like this, where I Clearly See things unfair happened and happening with no hopes for a change for better, and where I am the way I am (self-closed person, going emotionally ahead as a buffalo; if you remember what I said about the Babies...), the best Sign to me are the meaning of dreams, when they are clear, as I said. Though, to be true, they do also affect me emotionally when I'm not sure about what they do mean, cause somehow I know it's important, since I remember.
I did not want to be rude, sorry if this is how I looked.
Nice Videos and Pictures around, I have seen.
Brooke Very Beautiful and Lovely.
For some time, even though the part of wave Mad Laughing around, I'll be posting. Fighting for Keeping the Good Feelings Alive is Key, at All. And some reflected thoughts I may bring can also help, not very much, I know, but I think I should do post sometime.
Greetings and Good Wishes.
And a Loving hug for You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi!
Just saying i Heartedly Wish and Want the Very Best to the World, to the People and to our Children!
Im Motivated so Much (some peace in my life would help my concentration and my health; so, it would help History -too unhumble, but this time the Very Happy Exclamation is Justified for a larger benefit in game).
Thanks to Forum, to Brooke and to Friends for Breaking the psycologic chains of my intelecticity and for motivating the true liberation of my creativity.
I Love You.
And, Friendly and Fair, some Brooke hands shaking with me is Honestly waiting on the stream of time.
Tell her that I will Love Her True Forever!! action smiley cheekey smiley Smile love smiley flower

Ps: Goodness and Wisdom!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 10:05 am

Hi!
Smile flower

Really busy, Working hard.
Philosophy on good results.
But this can't save the world. As I can't neither.
Obviously, much more less I can do, Human terms, in my situation (non necessary talking for more about it).
Just Trying to be a Good Person, and helping as Much as I can to my Family and to the Human. This is All.
But don't fulfill minds with negative opinions that have no sense. Our destiny, a good part of it, is in our hands.
Tell Brooke Please I'm Always Loving Her!! See later...
God Bless!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 9:21 am

Hi!

I'm on some basic stream of spring time, you know, energized, nerves...
Yesterday's night did not watch any video before sleeping, and felt quite good. Rested calm for all the time, no nightmares of "dan defensor" me.
Live Well and do the best possible for Goodness.
This state, like dry vegetables easier to get lighted by the fire, is normal for this time. I think it's a sign of good psycologic health, "close" to the one almost us of all have at the 17, 18, 19...
Yesterday a retired gentleman sent me two watches of mine repaired with no cost. I'm wearing one of them now. It's been 31 years, since I have it. It's a present from my mother, when I was 17.
Looking at this future that I've been building by my talent and my strong efforts, I almost feel like it was starting over, the count up to older bounce Basketball cheers (NBA, NFL or Bruce Lee me! Well, and some Olimpics too -why not! geek Razz Smile - 400, 800 or 1.500, maybe even decathlon; as I was on the dream, it was quite easy... tongue smiley ).
Good, Wise and Strong!
And some Good Brooke Huggings!! Razz Smile Cool

ps: now to the Task! Have Good Days! Rest and some free time is Key for a Good Life!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:29 am

Last comment, on good stream too.
To what Truly Affects me, the Real Life.
The spying of my Home, the neibo playing organized...
I dont know how to explain you this is so very bad.  And, for more, i have to Confess to me this behaviour is subjectively Fixed as Hitler's, that Bad, yes; and that i know (and im not exactly silly) ill Never can accept it.
The solution is Not difficult at all, Legal terms in the same covered level.  You Know I Know it.
Its not a decission now, its a reasoned instinct built by my sensitive and integrative hearted mind.  You All would feel the same, if really in my shoes.
Had to say it, cause i see the things, and also have to say im sure this will be reconsidered, when im oublucally recognized as a philosopher... Someday, though the Moral thing is it was Finished for long time ago.
Justice and Love can build up new worlds of Hope, Unjustice can only build up walls.  
Well, that was all.
This treatise is not going to be ak Allien Big Movie (please tell it to some scientists), but sense for the truth of our reason.  Science, Phylosophy and Spirituality; they All can live together.  The should, cause they are the cognitive and hearted essence of our nature, biologic and unmaterial by itself (not for anarchy, i insist; im critizising by important and consistent arguments those phylosophies) as im proving.
Its not a social and dangerous revolution, its knowledge and self-consciousness.
Was Aristotile a danger?
I think he wasnt...
Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Hi!

I've just arrived, driving.
I spent the half of the way insulting myself. Yes geek wave Laughing
Why are you doing this to yourself, piece of an...
I'm wasting my time, and I'm too honestly talking and for this giving them excuses to keep considering me as a non trustable person, with the correspondent consequences for me: more spying, controlling, punishing...
I did just get the "new" conclusion, I'm an animal version of Sheldon ( Razz ). This is it.
I've got so much to say, I can't bring my haters excuses for condeming me and my task anymore.
It's All Important.
I CAn't come anymore.
She knows so Well how to contact me, morals are OK to me at this. I'm Not leaving anybody "in need".
About the world... My Decission is for it! And for me, but I Need Both, as All!
Very Focused in my task (so many bright thinkers had Problems before me in History...).
God Bless!
Peace, Love and Wisdom; Strenght, Empathy and Care!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi!
I came for very specific reason, thought it will need some developing on the lines.
It's nothing about addictive "free saying", the reason, though I admit the pulsion is real. I can control it.
I have not visit any of the usual internet places today, and I'll keep this way.
It's for apologizing and for retiring those words I said about prays for comdemning some souls that have worked and keep working against me. God Will Judge, I'm Away from the condemnation stuff. Totally, True!
Some words I said to the cell, I think anybody with a minimus level of empathy should understand it, from the whole context of spy and so, for years.
Situation is like "diálogo para besugos", Only talking about the animal me:

- he was disturbing guy, but not it's really dangerous
- why
- he has got radicalized
- oh my, and how was the process
- it's difficult to understand, even to me. You'll see. I was doing some tasks, when suddenly one day he did get really angry. I think it's possible the type of activity could influence him, but I'm not that sure. I started beating his stomach with this feet, but I could never think... And I'm a really empathic person, so, as I did not feel anything that could drive him wave Mad , I think it's a problem of real sociopathy that did get awaken at some moment. What do you think, any idea about it?
- scratch

Less or more.
Fixing terms, I am not angry with my virtual past. I was, but I am not.
I am Not angry with the People in my Working place, so True (Xim's Dad is ill, and I'll Pray for him). Feeling the Support Here!
I am angry with the things that are being done so close to my sacred place of living. About these people, from the very first time I did see the bad feelings, in the behaviour, the manners, and inside the eyes. So True. It's been so long time, that I know it's Impossible I may ever forgive it. I mean, I could forgive Brooke, but it's very different situation to any Human mind. The association chain in my brain is too intense. And, for expressing it, to what's related to what has affected negatively in my life Only to me, I can say with certainty, this stuff has been the Worst of All in my life.
The Talent is not fulfilling all places in the world, the Goodness (if we could not count the reaction to the kicking) neither.
I can't understand that the simple determination to make a public demonstration of what happens to any of those who may defy somehow any part of the usual ways maybe considered a point. Behind this paternalistic and unempathic behaviour, there's only fear and hate. And it should be believed, it will not help for anything good, this I Know.
But well, I have to keep Focused.
For finishing, from the moment I know these so hurting events I just described are somehow connected to my virtual living (Ritas, gardens... and many more things from many ones), I Can't Handle the virtual communication as something Moral and Fair to me. I'm only talking about the implications I see between fiction and the plans for disturbing (or the h... it may be) my real life, not about the recreated roles by themselves.
I'll be Focused in my Responsabilities. Helping sources, though it's possible it's never recognized.
And in Being Good to my People, those who come to me with Good Intentions and that I Can Trust On.
I'm Only Human, as the Song says.
God Bless!
Everything's going to be OK!
Fins sempre!!

ps: I have to add that some real life events that happened to Innocent People did REally Pull me to say those things about "Only the Real Guilty Ones" and so.
I can't understand or forgive them, but I am Not praying for they (hypothetical terms, as a "X" containing all those who the providence that see everything may see as "Real Guilties") be condemned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next