Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quite Friendly!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 10:42 am

Hi! Smile

Todays the Babies are coming for 15 days!  I don't think I'm able to see them for everyday, but it's anyway a Tremendous stuff to me! party smiley tongue smiley cheers
I Adore them, but I don't regret to not have become a parent.  For a lot of reasons it's not necessary to be discussing here.  Maybe it's cause I Do Care for Children, Instinct terms, too much (Worry/ affraid ); maybe cause knowing for always I'm asperger I can't be a good father, maybe for the familiar line... It's Not necessary to fix a cartesian scheme of why I don't want to become a parent.
I Do Agree with Jennifer Lawrence (Very Talented!), when she says we're paying too much attention to silly things, and this blinds us and makes invisible the important things.  
I think the internet (not all cause Human is Human, with all good and bad) brought this sense of groupal stupidity, pulling all together to some very superficial subjects (think about this: 1) Plato defined ideas as forms, the form of things; we're so Visual, and the Greek Culture was very Conscious of it -though I think this is not all we can get to know, even though there will always be in this life a deep space of indeterminacy and of "noumena"; and the existence of this last one does not need, to get proved, the Experimental Heisenberg Principle, it's just a matter of "logic and fulfilled self-consciousness; and, RESPECTING THE SCIENCE BUT ALSO CLAIMING FOR THE PHILOSOFPHY, this is somehow paralel to the greek focusement in the forms, I mean, the excessive and privative focusement in the results we see -by technologic eyes, but they are still eyes, anyway 2) the highly intense fashionism is related to very Ancient Instinct of Human: Togetherness=Strengt to Survive; Finding out the common "enemy" in the "different"=more chances to keep the homogenous line that is the substance for the groupal social proximity).
There's also another problema from the internet using.  The stablishment is really Worried, Honest and maybe not so pure terms at once; cause the internet has empowered the individual thinking (not necessarily intelectual terms, I'm talking in terms of self-confidence, less or more justified rational and ethic terms), but it has not brought much socialization for two things: 1) focusement in very superficial subjects 2) much selfish criticism for the most unexpected points of view towards the "different".  
The individual empowering may bring a society even more selfish than the actual one, and even violent for the focusement in the self and the forgetting of the other (empathy is not empowered by the internet using, cause the integrity of the reason, natural, does Need Real and Affective touch to get developed).  In any case, the masses are impredictible, as Ortega said, and I understand the stablishment is more aware than ever before the individual behaviour and free expres​sion(though, I Can't aprove the fact when I'm entering my house the TV set, right after I mean Shocked , gets on the screen the "yes"/"not" line that's asking me if i want to keep the set on or off working -this is Bad, as other things; if you somehow believe in possibility there're things that are beyond our visual/scientist proves, don't you think it's posible the Bad you have been doing to me may have brought out something not measurable nor touchable to us -by now, at all- that's caused that big amount of bad coincidences, including those happened to my Beloved Family; and please, dont look at me as the Evil, cause it's a matter of global connectivity, like that Harvard Study Program is investigating, in any case; Jung talked about "simultaneous" instead of causal for some coincidences that our objective and material reason cant explain, he was just Genius, not dark magician; attending to the poor bad effects my writes can bring, attending to the "not so nice" future we all see for the world, attending the good moderate ideas I will be exposing, attending all these things... why don't you let me Live Calm and with Human Dignity and Freedom Normal, NO Spies/Stalks?).
And well, to Work.
For all I said, I have to say I don't think the actual dimensión of the internet is building up a good place for the development of my ideas (well, this put together to the unfair real life treatment to me and to the terrifying unknown I see before me: the spying is the clear sign I'm a terrorist, a stalker...  Question  this is Impossible for Anybody).  But I'm Working very hard on my essays and so.  One way or another (I'm quite unconfident about the chances for getting any benefit help for my editor for publishing my essay, I think Nobody is caring about it or liking it; and this is not a nightmare to me, it's a Normal thing, Usual in my Life, "de ésta no me moriré" Very Happy action smiley Smile , I see what's the Valuable on these days to the society and to the people and...).
Ay, Brooke.  I also Know You'll NEVER come around.  Maybe cause your cultured feminine ego tells you this is imposible, maybe cause you're terrified from me (at NY you were not, you were "ready to box", and I understand it, for a life under the spotlight, sexualized too soon; for hard stalkers playing bad for too long around you; for what you were thinking about me then... -and yes, to Find out my Love Ideal In Person Before me after so many years, on this mode, was a really hard situation to my hearted mind, but I'm OK and this Did Really Make me Stronger), or cause I am considered still as a piece of a... (HONESTLY: Not so unwise opinión Laughing action smiley Smile - me an asperger...), or maybe just cause you don't like me (Freedom!) or just maybe... we are both Married (though I think this is the most improbable action smiley geek Laughing lol! Razz ).
Focused in Goodness).
Now I'll be taking another good period of time for my Important Investigations, the Family and, Hopefully a Little at the very least, the Babies (not so Young, the older is almost 8!).
cheers  hasi Loving You Forever Brooke, a Tight Kissed hug!  hasi  cheers
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: on last TV Appearing, You're Looking Not only Stunning, but also so Confident and NATURAL; it's VERY GOOD to See.  Those words You said, Your Daughters Did Lend You the Final hand to Go Through the Ages to Calm Maturity (well, approximatively), Were Real.  Very Wise Self-Made Conclusión!
And Very Happy Final Result! cheers
I don't think I'm ever getting those levels, but in spaces where I Know I can be Confident (No needs for staying aware: streets, home spying and so -if you care a Little for me, this is so Bad Stress, and it is a Responsability for those who Decide the way things get done), I am reaching socialization levels that are similar to when I was on my 20's and, for some aspects, even higher ones (and this is not for the nonsense psycology that has been applied to me -my improvement we could define as something that did arise not for this but even though this- but for the Self-Knowing -"Conócete a ti mismo", they said, first of all- and the Knowing of the World, and this All came from my theoric and practic studies, and well, have to Recognize also by the helping socialization I did find in the world of the Philosophy, not so academic but democratic, wise and so fine -I'm not necessarily agreeing in everything with Prof. Casadesús, but He's the Best Professor I've ever Met in my Life, Exceptional Communication and Energizing of the People, and Wisdom, of Course).
But well, this ps I came again to write is for You.  It's a Real JOYFUL thing to me, to See this Clear GREAT EVOLUTION!  Congratulations, Brooke Shields! cheekey smiley tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:34 am

Hi Smile

Just came for saying Nice Video and Great Pictures, TV and Cinema!
Goodness!
Greetings action smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 10:48 am

Hi! Smile

I was not hating for these last days, I talked about how I was feeling about the things, literal terms as I said.
It's true there was some "undermeaning", but it was only to TRY to make anybody understand how it has been feeling here, want to express it by this term.  And I'm Loving anyway.my Heart.  I lost any horizon of ideas in my imagination to build up some arguments to wake up Empathy towards me, and that was a Try.  But the literal meaning I was really Agreeing with, Intelectual and Heartfelt terms.  Yes, Candid, if you
You know something... what it was the MOST DECEIVING AND PAINFUL were not the "personal and anonymous forgetting" in LA and NY, or the CLOSING of any one of my social/enterprising/professional chances...
I Know How Stupid Missunderstandings and Lacks of Empathy Can Be.  It's Historical, and when we talk about "different" People (asperger, strangely Loving since 17, with not much money in pockets... You know...).
It was the Fundamented Perception You Were Agreeing with those who came to truly disturb me, spy me, unrespect me, "teach" me and so... (by instance, the Rita Character..., the role of Zac Efron in some Movies, when You got Pictured next to Vanessa Hudgens...; and, of course, the ABSOLUTE SILENCE ABOUT EVERYTHING).
It's BRUTAL DECEPTION.  I Can't Accept it, I said for too many times.
It's curious, the coincidence, but today in the morning I was thinking that I should have mention that I also was cheers bounce for the "Black Panther" Movie.  It was one of my Favorites Comics, next to "Patrulla X", "Superman", "Conan", "Shang-Chi"... True.  I remember one, when he's attacked by an enormously big cocrodile while he's meditating in the jungle.... Wow, HiperTremendous!
Rest in Peace, Patrice O'Neal.  Looks Really Nice.
And Rest in Peace, Enrique Castro Quini.  Sportsman, and so Appreciated to All Who Knew him, to what I Know.  I painted a Picture of him, from the Cover of a Magazine, when I was a kid.  Using "Acuarela", and it was good cause for some Reason (non Sexual, so this would not be bad) I was Focused (I did even painted the eyes of Green/blue... Empathy big I guess).
Dedicating tribute Neutral , really,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2JWsmJiPbo
For some Good Spirits, Fun and -LIFE- Prove I'm Wishing Good (Brooke Shields Will Always Be my Romantic Love action smiley ), this, from some Videos Razz

1) .... geek TV  tongue smiley

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soAlrNcREdo
(the other day I drove one MUCH BIGGER than this; and I lol! said this is not a "furgoneta", this is a "camiona" wave Laughing cheers , and it made me Remeber All of the situation to those times when I was with my Dad and with the Truck -"camión"-... So Funny and so Fine!)

3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECmpYi0IkzY
Not much "Sweet Heart" geek , but quite shaped to scalpel (no scaped geek Laughing lol! bounce cheers tongue smiley )
(I know that, emotional terms, I am much more "cotxorhritxo" than House -when I'm opened heart, lately a carácter getting visible more and more seldom -life...; but look at Sheldon; and look at the way House Faces intelectual challenges, I Feel so IDENTIFIED to the way I see and I think all see I am -for good and for bad  scratch  Smile -; and look at his social difficulties, since I remember, first socializing in my life out of the Family, I Always had big problems for getting naturally involved with groups bigger than 3, as long as I'm processing things so different and as long as there're too many variables to get processed when it happens it's more people together in one place; final reflection: if nobody is the same, why all aspergers should be the same, huh   action smiley  study  Smile maybe it's better to think I'm "quite" different, and Try to be the Best I Can to Myself According to what I Know about Myself, for my Good and for others Good; Diagnostic I leave  tongue smiley to Doctors, Knowing more than me about this Field, but Limited minds like me; that's Better I guess, though Doctors Should Respect my Constitutional Rights of Freedom and Intimacy, as Long as I'm Not a danger to anybody, or at the very least not more dangerous than Very Most of People I and we should Know is)

Taliking about other things, I have to get Calmer.  CAuse to all the Stress from my life, to the Stress from these last years, and to the One from these last so "operational" months, now I have to add this Very Intesting Course on Public executive profession, and the complete getting into the doctorating stuff (not difficult, but much to read).
Today Conference.  To me it's Great Time, Learning and Capturing Subjects for Deeper Thinking Conclusions.  I've Got a Lot of them on a lot of Subjects, but I Need Time and Calm, and Health...
Goodness.
Big Kind and Tight Loving True kiss&hurt to Brooke!
(You a Heart, with the Most MAGNETIC Face -and Body- I have ever seen and met in All of my life; yesterday, 32 years ago, today and Always)
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:46 am

Hi, Good morning Smile

Rested, now it's time for work.  I Really Feel Comfortable and Calm Here (Official Job), Really; this is Always Good for Health, and for Social and Professional Efficacy and Efficiency! action smiley
Nice Net, some Really Good - Wink  Smile - things, quite Fine!
Have to say this work I'm basing on Herbert L.A. Hart is going to b so Splendid to me.  I mean, Hart says Fundamental Keys that I think many other Authors I read before did not totally understand.  I'm talking about not only the "open texture", but also about: 1) what he says about pragmatist visión of the language (much more closer to Modern Analitic turn than it's understood, and by this I mean Authors like P.F. Strawson, by instance, who also helped for the previous Reading of "The concept of law" -all other Books of him I'll have to read in english); Hart it's not only talking about analitics and semantics, and the problema is the too precociously ways the framemark of his thoughts is understood, something that's not helped -i Have to admit- by the pronunciations from the same Author about his point of view; this has to be somehow rationalized and related to his concept of "open texture";; 2) his Main concept of rules that gets an unified perspective, putting together the ones who are fixing duties and the corresponding punishment and the ones who describe and concede (on the corresponding ways) faculties and powers (public and private): his basic Concept -so Brutally Fundamental- is that they both are Fixing an Standard, as long as this is what primary ways the rules do (his arguments for explaining it are quite good, though I have to Admit I am not totally agreeing with All); and for understanding this I think it's key to understand a Concept of Integrative Reason and what this means.  I mean, this is not going to be a "waste" of time at all to my intelectual career.  To the field of the theory of law, and to my "incipient" epistemology (quite defined by now to me, though it's Always posible to improve the explanation, the justifying and the deep and the high of the understanding).  And it will also be a Very Fundamental Preparation for the Bases of my next essay on Ethics.  
Two years would be quite Nice.  No matter how fast I can read and take notes on the key things, the Chances for Deep Reflection, from this Master Piece from Hart, are Tremendous.
Well, now going (I took away too much time, but it was worth explaining what I said).
The Conference from F. Casadesús was Tremendous, even more than usual (that's Much!).  Funny and "touching" Deep Concepts of Abstract Philosophy, Bringing "short" Extracts from Key Arguments (Nietzsche and others) about the Main Subjects on the Phylosophy of the Language, related to Philology too.  I had read them all before (excepting one from a Philologist), but it is so Important to me to Listen to the Conferenciant Authorized Opinions, and, MUCH MORE IMPORTANT, it's SO GOOD THESE TEXTS AND EXPLANATIONS GET THE ATTENTION AND UNDERSTANDING FROM SO MANY PEOPLE (THOUGH NOT ENOUGH THE NUMBER OF ONES INVOLVED).
Well, Wishing Calm, Resting and Good weekend!
(I'll have to work FOR one of the two weekend days from now on, but it's OK; and for this time, on the other one day, the Little Girls of Mine are Coming  party smiley  cheers  wave ).
Please, a Very Friendly Loving kiss&hug Forever to Brooke!

ps: the editor is not publishing my essay.  After some rounds and rounds (Real things said: People not much interested for this stuff today, Institutions -academic and all, the academic cause I'm OUT of the Academy and this Means Real Lack of Support from all- Neither, Lack of economic helps...) from this Nice man, I told him it's OK, I think it's a matter of doing by myself and I don't want to disturb you anymore.  He agreed and said he's buying the first copy.
I think this way can be Good, Better I guess, cause it's Able to Get Directly to many more People from the beginning, next to the fact the royalties can be something, as long as by editorial paper publishing they will no longer exist in my case.  Well, I'll See the Reality, or Not -it will be OK anyway-, about the Support and Interest I am Really taking -or not- from my Internet Virtual "Associacions". I'm NOT getting deceived in any case, cause I remember Nietzsche, Schopenhauer and so many ones...
I know the Academy will not get to Admit the "Tremendousity" of my task for the time of my life (maybe it's taking centuries), but I Want the Doctorate for All I said before (Useful for More), and for Finishing something I started and for some merits for more profesional chances.
I think it's not going to be much difficult the Amazon publishing.
And I think after it, I Should create my own place, blog; and Leave the People Here, Brooke Shields, Breathing Calm and Resting from me, after so many years.  
As Santiago Segura said yesterday on "El Hormiguero", I Did Never Want/and Still Don't to Offend Anybody.  And for the things that have been happening to me, I Have to Admit I Must Have Offended, Disturbed, Worried...
I'll write my thoughts, Responsibly and Not Mixing Brooke Shields Name, on the future blog.  It's Not for me, True; it's for Doing things Right.  I'll be like any other Fan, Watching the Internet Brooke and so.  No disturbing anymore, I Swear.
If I want to write thoughts, the blog.  Phylosophical.
Few thing to the Most, but that's All (spying aside) I am going to share.  Fair and Good, HUMAN as I am.
It will be OK.  I'LL BE MISSING SO MUCH, AS MUCH I HAVE JUST NOTICED I AM MISSING THE BROOKENOOK TIMES (yes, there were problems, but THE WAY I WAS FEELING AND ENJOYING THE GOOD THINGS... OH MY, THAT'S UNIQUE FOR LIFE, YOU CAN BELIEVE ME).
I've filled the "Ein" document, and I'll send by fax.  I'll be working on the next days for the Amazon Publishing (Bárbara Covas, Thanks!).
Goodness! action smiley
The Epilogue, this Song, the First I Interiorized when I was just months old:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzxAfLZXWyY
Life is so Brutally TOUGH, I Knew it.  This last academic forsaking is Nothing new to my life, but this time what's saddest is the Fact I Did Follow, on my Trestise, the LOGIC/METALOGIC Line, Only, and it was Unuseful the same.
I Mean, to See professors who Deffend Authors like Ramon LLull, Heidegger, Nietzsche (Big for Sure, but who are Authors who did NOT use Only the Logics)... forsaking me these ways...
This is the saddest and most deceiving part.  About Human capacities, Intelectual and Moral terms, I mean.
But Life can Be so Beautiful too.  I Have a lot of Work ahead, my Family, the Little Girls of Mine who Really are Part of that...
I'm just a man, not the Worst as some Want to think and not a "god" to be sacrified as some few Want me to be.  A man, a person.
Ah, and soon I'll be Watching Formula V Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be Posting the News about the Publishing of the Treastise, Just in case there're a few interested who still have not read the non oficial version yet.
And now I'm taking a read to this post, cause  wave  Laughing  geek
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 9:36 pm

Hi!

Very GOOD Theories from Stephen Hawking, Bravo!
After Role Models, ill be sharing for free the Pages where ill Try to explain Better and synthetic my epistemologic theories.  But im taking things easy, Health Matter: Work, Courses... Other things, as long as Silenced upon Truth around me keeps working, im Stopped (waste of time for a social "untouchable").
Id Like to be an Indie Hawking Smile action smiley
Ill build blog (Law and Respect to All and to myself) for that sharing and ill announce It. Goodness!
Best Wishing!
Honest warm hug to Whoopi Goldberg and to Lady Gaga, Just because! cheekey smiley
Kiss&hug Kind Loving Brooke!y

Ps: and Much Hearted Hug to Gabriel Cruz Family; with You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 10:59 am

Hi Smile

That Video Family was New to me.  How Lovely!  i Appreciate, me Very Respectful  Razz   flower action smiley
And today's Woman International Day.  Good!
if i had to say some Little Word about it, i'd say: the way to the equality is not only and always going through the fight (though there're cases this is Necessary, of course, like sindicates fights for money equality), but also by the difference appreciation; and the empathy and the simpathy.
my mind is working very fine on the course debates, I Like to do it and to share ideas for good; and i also got on mind the synthetic text upon the essay (the publishing of it too, i'm "hands at work" for it), and i'm on the way for it, thinking around well.  I want to make it the best posible, so i have to choose the "right" beginning, development, arguments (the really key ones, cause it cant be too long, for making a line to be captured by a continued -and focused, obviously- Reading).
Calm and Goodness!
cheers and kiss&hug Loving Eternal to Brooke  cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:44 am

Hi,

it's not I had decided to come, but when I read the news, Dear Stephen Hawking passing away.. Devastating, this man has been One of the Greatest Role Models I have ever Seen for Everything and to All, Only Martin Luther King, Mandela and few others more should get compared to him.  Inconsciously, tears got dropped when I read about his last Good Bye.
It's a sad day.
Rest in Peace, Master.
All my Support to his so LUCKY Family!

These ideas, taking the Oscar away from Kobe Bryan hands, cause he is a "known rapist"... My goodness.  Only for one time he was accused, and the court did not condemn him.  Since then, have you ever Heard anything like that on him?
A "sexual predator" is someone who's actually "FOCUSED" in doing the stalk, harassment, abuse, violation.... But not a Person (WELL BEYOND the Personal Achievements) who is a Good Father and a Responsible Citizen.
The internet and the good horizontal communication has brought a bad thing, a coming back of the lynching against different persons, less or more motivated.  We all should take care about these things.  Not for jailing all, of course, but by Education, Education and Education.  It's not necessary we all became doctors, but the Responsability is of Us All: media, politics, school, parents, friends... Role Modeling is Always Key.
Schopenhauer wrote a Little piece, related to the "x" number of ways to win in every discussion. The main thing he said; I think, is that the key for the winning is not to use the best argument, clearest exposition and so; but to destroy the argumentative line of the "opponent", by instance, by repeatedly saying things non necessaliry very meaningful but on very Assertive and Self.Convinced Ways, and by looking as if nothing from the "opponent" was important or true.
For this, among other things, it's very important to learn to Listen and to learn to See the Difference.
Well, also Taking the chance for also sending and Infinite hug to Boris Izaguirre, More than an Icon for the fight for the Equality for the LGTB Rights much long time ago, when it was Really Difficult to play that social role (he's so INTELLIGENT, he Knew and it was his Intention, beside the Reach of his own Liberation; this Feedback is Key).
And well, that was all.
It's an inflection point to me, and to the Human Race; the passing away of Mr. Hawking.  Such an Inspirational Source...
Well, it's time for work.
This was just an exception.  I'm on Real Rehabilitation (though the "process" was quite kafkian, for the doble meanings and the lack of the direct accusation to get a chance to deffend myself and to change my behaviour much longer before; in fact, just in the beginning, before all the insults that were thrown to me (and the prolongued next ones, feedig the initial offense that was coming from... Nothing! but a Poem); it would have been Perfect and Enough; there are many other guilty ones in all this "process" but only one "punished"; but I'm Not living in rage).
Best Wishing.
Lovely Greetings to Brooke Shields from a real fan and true admirer!

ps: the synthetic text is getting developed.  DIFFICULT, to argue on everything well enough and clear, but I'm loving it and I see I am doing it.  But I'm taking it easy, Calm is Always Key!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi! Smile

I cant Keep coming for sharing things everyday.  Gotta stop some "sincronicities" Jung; but Also cause its Fair from me, and for me (i Dont Agree with Daniel Radcliffe when he said You cant expect Respect for your Intimacy when You share a part; easy answer: if You have freedom to stop business when You want cause is private property belonging to personal rights sphere, You cant tell me about What i have to share or not from any other part of my psycology and Feelings and lifes, as important as money at least).
Wishing the Best!
Investigations upon mind-reality... Going so Well.  Big progress.  Connecting to science and cosmology and...
Honestly its brutality good What i project in Mind logically connected.  So Much Amount of Work, but ill be doing ok and by Calm so Key to health and Success.
No Big revolutions.  Its Respecting previous knowledge.  Its Just as i said against pure relativism and Pure "we gods knowing All".  First one get fed in fact and somehow correct logic ways by the pressumption of second ones.
No pressures as Human Rights are so Good!
Ill be sharing here All this New text when finished.  Ill situate it as the prologue in essay.
Please, a Caring Love kiss&hug to Brooke, Friendly Gentle Kind!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 9:28 am

Hi,

this recent News, Michael Davidson FDNY Hero... so Touching.  Rest in Peace.  Prayers and Best thoughts with his Family!
Today I'm going to another last good-bye, Dedicated to my long terms Friend Federico.  I'll have to embrace his wife, sons... Tough as hell.  But I Have to Do it.
About the texts, even though the lack of confidence towards me, the continued attemps to disturb and hurt (knowing who I am and the way that, neurophysiologically, I am...), I'll share here as I said the synthetic text.  Probably later I'll try to publish on some virtual page, if I'm let to.
I have been working hard.  Yesterday's night, even though the really very bad mood and big nerves, I was making schemes till late.  I think today I'm able to develope the whole thing till the end.  Tremendous, though nothing enough as reasons to kill me or punish me, True.  In any case, I have to do it.  Heart, Love, Honor and Goodness from Sir Davidson Motivated me.
It's nothing in fact, cause it's not useful to build things, or to travel to other planes and so.  It's just some Sense, explaining Quine is not write when identifies things too different, and also explaining the science can't explain all.  Just it.  I'm away from politic-economical stuff.  Even when I'm writing ethics I'll be away from the actual and present maing of things, it will all be said abstract but human terms, Ideal I mean, though also by studying the structural problems (abstract terms), like by instance by suspects on the fact that much Loving Focusement Side does Necessarily "wakes" brain-heart structures that get you ready and more "easily" involved with agressivity towards the rest.  It's Structural, I am afraid.  But knowing these things do help.  As much as knowing, by instance, that when you take the Feeling of Dignity away from a Person... things can never be going fine... Fortunetely, the real and actual taking away is not only depending on the agressors, but also on the Deffenders.  But the Fights, as Sir Davidson Proved to us again, Do Always Mean a Price, sometimes not so easy to deal with.
About the "self-closed" resistances to my work by People who will ignore and by People who think they Know Everything... It's OK, it's just what I was expecting.  Normal.  to my 49 years old life, and to the History I know.
Well, now I have to go to work hard.  Those Pictures are Tremendous cheekey smiley , but She's Married, and I'm too, so it's NONSENSE to keep talking about her Beauty.  I think I talked more about it than almost the whole planet together!!! geek Laughing Razz
God Bless!

ps: explanations are Tremendous,on this "Post-Scriptum".   My Goodness! bounce cheers wave Razz I'll take the Holidays for editing it all well.  After it, I'll register and share.
I have actually finished. Coincidence, True: all, 21 pages on computer texts.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 9:34 am

I'm so Sorry for sad events related to the YouTube People. My Best Thoughts.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Hi!

I did finish! tongue smiley
cheers wave party smiley but quite What a Face exhausted, very.
I had never thought, in my life, I could write something like this chapter. I was always quite cocky about my brain (less or more visible ways geek ), and it's true I always had, already since I remember, some intuitive sense upon the fact I was going to do something really "different", someday... But this reason is more than I had ever imagined.
I mean, it's not the "heaven" of all human, but it's very tremendous I think.
But the rest of the essay is important too. It's the whole explanation, even though on these conclusions I could make a synthesis bigger than I thought (this is very good to help people understand my ideas, on a logic and continued line, cause the whole essay, even though to me it's drawing the same line, to other people who is not -the most probable, obviously- on my thinking wave it may look very differently; for this, the last chapter is called "explanation+conclusions").
Next week I'll take the last Reading, just in case. After it, I'll copy the essay to register it, and at once I'll share it here. I think You are going to Like it very much. I feel it.
I Truly Hope to be Able to Rest for the weekend. I Need it like breathing air. I have to do something for the Course I'm doing on directive working, but it will not take me too much time.
Wishing Peace and Calm!
cheers Razz And Honest kiss&hug to Brooke Shields cheekey smiley For Always Loving! Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 11:15 am

Hi!

On really slow motion of mind.  Working but calm terms.  I'm going to be this way for some time.
I did read on the paper some parts of the last chapter... I say almost all I wanted and could say there, though the ways... some obvious mistakes: repeating words, "simplifying" "simplified"... Shocked wave Laughing ; and repeating the same concepts for many times, but about this last, have to say it was Intentioned, for Explaining, though I see literary terms it is not exactly Dickens, by instance; but I'm calm, cause I explained things so Difficult on very Different terms that, on the years, for each new time I'll be able to say more "easily"... it's so new, the core ideas from my mind that the exact line of "for pefect explanation" concepts get too much missed; but I'm bounce cause the core, anyway, it's Said and Explained!.  Anyway, it's Very Important to say the Notes that got missed from the post and, Very Obviously, the "Little" part of the "rest" of the essay (more than 500 pages), are Really Key and Helping for Drawing a Much Better and Clearer Explanatory Mark of Concepts.  Honestly, after Reading All this, the Human mind I'm Sure can Capture the core of the essay.
And this Video from the Planet Hollywood Promo in Spain is... Wow!  Tremendous!  So Nice to Watch it!  Good Friends!
Then, more than just one time in Spain... Yeah!
Very Nice News!
Sending Very Kind and Loving kiss&hug!
my body/brain non able/wishing/needing much "explosivities" of expression, so True (for very Objective facts Smile ), so going back to work to be able to do everything I have to.
And as long as I know more People may be knowing about my post, Greetings Good to Everybody.
And Very specially, my Condolences and my Best Thoughts to the Popovic and to the Bush Families.  Rest in Peace, Erin and Barbara.  They're in Good Place Now.
We see later!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 1:01 am

Im going Forever. If You want me to come and play your clown, You can kill me, Fast if possible.
Im Never Comitting a crime as You Did. Never i Swear. Keep spying and torturing, but You wont get anything but self-defense (Able to be objectively Determined by the Court, Not my excuses).
And Sorry for mixing All on this post. My Life is "controlled", im Just answering Human; but, People from Tonight's Music, ill Always be Thankful to You. Not only for a lifetime Songs (Connection to my Hearted Mind, with your Sounds; Difficult to explain); but for making Happy a Mom for one night when seeing his son this shining childish joy inside, this night.
Be Good, Keep Strong!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 1:05 pm

it's OK... I'm Virtually answering.
 There're some Nice Pictures today (Education...) and Videos...
The One "in Greece" is so Funny. Very!!!  I answered on the watching too  geek
Brooke Well Alive, Please action smiley Smile cheekey smiley (No changing, but Freedom is Condition of All Human Conditions).
Today I could rest better, and feeling quite Well in the inside.
And for this all, and for bringing my Little piece of help, i'm sharing the prologue of book (one of "humblest" possible, in the core; even though its forms; so True).
" PRÓLOGO

Pese a la redundancia aparente de que sea el propio autor quien se encargue de redactar, conjuntamente, su introducción y su prólogo; este hecho tiene un significado que debo aclarar.  Redacté la introducción casi a modo de exordio literario, y con el fin de mostrar al lector las principales dudas de naturaleza existencial que marcaron mi temprano interés por la filosofía.  Este prólogo obedece a otro objeto, diferencial: mostrar, de forma muy resumida, el armazón argumentativo principal de la obra.  Dada la complejidad de las materias que aquí se tratan, así como su tratamiento -un tanto original-, pienso que era necesario redactar esta parte del texto.  
Y el primer punto en que quisiera incidir es el siguiente.  Para los lectores impacientes, como podría ser un servidor: el último capítulo (titulado Síntesis explicativa. Conclusiones) es de sumo interés no sólo por su carácter de ulterior reflexión.  Aquéllos que lo deseen, pueden comenzar a leer desde ahí; pues en este lugar encontrarán marcados con claridad los elementos que, en buena medida, sostienen a las razones de este tratado.  
En el capítulo noveno planteo de forma bastante sistemática -y relativamente breve- el nudo de los problemas que afronta el quizá excesivo título Lógica y simbolismo. La paradoja fundamental.  Se trata de una serie de cuestiones esenciales en torno a la lógica estructural de la mente y de su inserción en el mundo que, sin duda, pueden ayudar a comprender de principio la dimensión de nuestro enfoque; y, a un tiempo, mostrar cómo su originalidad no se diluye en los mares de la reflexión gratuita.  
Porque, en verdad, los pensamientos que aquí comparto son el resultado de una metódica tarea racional.   Todo lo que se encuentra en el texto tiene su razón de ser, al objeto de articular una respuesta crítica a los grandes problemas de conocimiento; con un resultado final que, según creo, logra alzarse sobre su propia deconstrucción, para generar un eje conceptual justificado y consistente.
Porque, pese a su humildad inevitable (impuesta a sí misma, en su propio proceso generativo); aunque, precisamente, también por ella (he aquí una segunda manifestación de “la paradoja fundamental”, en una de sus múltiples vertientes no preclusivas); la teoría que planteo aquí no cae en las contradicciones lógicas habituales.  Léase, sobre todo: los resultados del relativismo epistemológico, por un lado, y los resultados del materialismo lógico cientificista, por otro.
Este tratado se compone de dos partes y de nueve capítulos.  En la primera, estudiaremos las posibilidades del diálogo filosófico y racional.  Para tal fin, he utilizado una metodología un tanto híbrida, entre la comparación de las principales escuelas históricas y la autorreflexión de base lógica. Una vez sentadas, en perspectiva crítica, las condiciones mínimas y esenciales del discurso posible; en la segunda parte nos adentraremos ya en las cuestiones más acuciantes de la epistemología actual.
Se trata de un conjunto que ha sido y que es muy complicado de reconducir a un hilo conceptual unitario, por la enorme disparidad que hay entre los principales enfoques teóricos.  Sin embargo, nuestra investigación mostrará cómo esa aparente inconmensurabilidad no alcanza a los fundamentos y a las estructuras lógicas -y “paradójicas”- de una razón no reducida.  .
Los temas tratados incluyen, entre otros: las fronteras de lo analítico, los principios transversales de la ciencia y la legitimidad epistemológica que ampara a las “específicas” ciencias sociales.  Sobre un desarrollo integrado de los problemas (un desarrollo holístico y mereológico, a un tiempo, según las claves tradicionales de cada concepto), la narración nos conducirá hacia una visión distinta en sede filosófica.  Y, según entiendo, incluso, a un nuevo estadio de la autocomprensión humana.
Las deconstrucciones moderna y post-moderna de la razón clásica no han sido capaces de afrontar las contradicciones de sus propios resultados; y esto se debe a que, en su misión de socavar una racionalidad incompleta pero que no era carente de consistencia lógica (el modelo clásico), el éxito obtenido les condujo a un callejón sin salida: el de una racionalidad que resulta lógicamente inconsistente.
Sólo un salto cualitativo de la razón podía dar respuesta a todos los condicionantes histórico-conceptuales; tan opuestos, pese a su grado similar de incapacidad para reconstruir lo dañado.  A tal fin, era indispensable apartar los viejos prejuicios “endogámicos” que suelen pesar sobre muchas disciplinas académicas; y romper las estanqueidades del edificio epistemológico, a fin de reconstruirlo como una unidad significativa.  Una unidad necesariamente incompleta, sí (en perspectiva analítica, al menos); pero autoconsistente y válida desde el principio hasta el final.
En virtud de las bases del texto, es posible regenerar una Razón que, a día de hoy, se halla desprovista de referencias objetivas universales.  Para nuestro objetivo, es preciso trazar una gnoseología cuyo sentido se integre bien tanto en sede teórica (lógica del discurso), cuanto en sede práctica (razón en el mundo).  Sólo de esta forma es posible dotar a la racionalidad de todas las “armas” metodológicas realmente disponibles; y aquí me refiero, sobre todo, a:  a) la reflexión de base lógica y, más principalmente, metalógica; b) la experiencia autoconsciente expresada no sólo como un fenómeno lingüístico, cultural o psicosocial; sino también como un proceso biológico innato (más allá de algunos falsos apriorismos antinaturalistas que, en realidad, lo que han propiciado ha sido la incapacidad para comprender al ser humano como una dimensión integral, en sí y “en el mundo”).
Por la aplicación de estos recursos impostergables -aunque no únicos-, a lo lejos se verá aparecer un horizonte donde confluyen de forma consistente, entre otras dimensiones de lo racional: a) nuestras inquietudes existenciales, de remoto origen; b) el carácter transcendental, que alcanza no sólo a la percepción kantiana, sino también a la intelección del mundo en general; y c) el simbolismo trascendente y metafísico, que compone la clave de acceso a una comprensión no antilógica y no autorreducida de la realidad, inconcebible como espacio clausurado en su propio marco.
Sobre estos principios, calificables como paradójicos para el modelo de la racionalidad estrictamente analítica; abordaremos, casi al final y sólo en la medida de nuestras posibilidades, las grandes cuestiones que importan a la historia de la filosofía, y a toda la Humanidad: el Ser, el Absoluto, la Verdad, la idea de Dios o el problema de la Libertad (en toda su dimensión racional, existencial y ética)".

ps: Brooke Shields! cheekey smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi, Today Día del Trabajo!

From an integrative constitution and understanding of the concept of Freedom, its Necessary to Bring Respect and Dignity to All Citizens, men and women, and to All Workers.
I Think its Possible, Democratic terms!
In the limits of the Law, and as Important as the Montesquieu Principles and the Human Rights Declaration.
God Bless!

Ps: and, very obviously, im Not against Jesus, my Inspiration, or the Pope!
Now Watching "Picasso"... Tremendous!!!
Einstein and Picasso... Together id Like to be! geek
Yes, definitively Wink Razz action smiley
Good job! On the virtual world cheers (other type of planning towards me, very badly done, i HONEST terms have to say; FREEDOM!).
Well, on the Focused going Good! "Battling" for Freedom, Humanity, Equality... On these years i felt more intensively than ever, the real and evident power of the social influence (and the potencial consequences of not having it and of not Getting a Respect as a Free Human Being)and how sometimes it can be used bad, even when there are "good" Intentions. Education's Key!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 9:53 am

Hi! Smile

On the Works!
Here we're going.  Yesterday we had some Good news, the official final dissolution of ETA.  That's Nice News!  The ending of a cycle of violence that killed and/or hurt so many People.  It's Good, to See this Day.
And well, the daily things have to keep running.  I'm Very Focused in Good Calm for Better making, doing and being.
Best Wishing!, and a very Lovely kiss&hug to Brooke! cheekey smiley action smiley Smile

ps: Calm on books too.  as I said, in a period that goes between next week to juny, I'm publishing Epistemology.   And the one on Ethics... I think it will take me a couple of years.  In normal conditions I think two years, if I work really Hard, can be enough.  
The bad thing of so much working is not only to get very extremely exhausted very usually, but also the real Difficulty to get time to read other things, excepting the brief looks you may take for an specific information you were not remembering well or you wanted to know a Little better.  But well, I have to do it.  After this Ethics, I'll write more things.  Ah, and I have to prepare the Poems too... Yes, I'm Proud of them and by a Reflected and Mature Prologue they are Nice to read, to my opinión.
After second essay, some rest and read.  But for not too long.  I'd like to write one of these books, like Herman Hesse, by instance, where you write "brief" texts about very different things, in separated parts.  Comes to my mind: technology and work, technology and social habits, technology and kids, technology and agressivity and education, existential sense of transcendence, art, cinema.. and, obviously, some social subjects too, like human consequences of the globalization (immigration should remain as just a Free choice to immigrant People, who should have enough Comfortability by living at their Home; also, immigration is Key to countries that are getting too old, as Spain; also, it's important to take care about immigrant People Understanding and Accepting the Culture where they are getting in, and, obviously, teach the residents to forget the prejudices coming just from the fact of somebody being immigrant -bad behaviour is "democratic"-; cause it's a Fact the social integration gets More Difficult in these situations, cause we're Human, and Sartre talked about the Naturality of Social Groups and...; There's also the Problem of "tax free" paradises; And also the Problem of making Global Politics for the Earth, the Peace, the Hunger, the Genre Equality, the Protection of Kids and Women...) .  All quite Pacific and Moderated, Knowing I'm Not changing many things, but I'll be sharing and bringing my position as a Free Citizen.  Its posible I even dare to think about the typical politic system from democracies, just a constructive critic and maybe some proposition, or maybe not.  I'll see all on the writing.  And it's for pretty number of years ahead.  It will not be an exhaustive study on everything, maybe many will be just mentioned as the problema they are, and many will be reflected by a partial versión of  their complete constitution (for something I think it's specially in need of further reflection...)... I Can't be an "expertise" on everything.   Well, we'll see.  Maybe in the end I decide to write a cinema script, or a novel... I can't say anything for sure.  On the going, we'll see.
About big fortunes, just saying I'm Not a hater.  I understand some money concentrations can be good, as a real source directed for the change.  We see it in some ideas applied by Bill Gates, by instance, and other People.  I'm just saying that a more equitative distribution of the money would not be only fair to the por ones, but also a real source for the global stability.  It's just my opinión.  And the same it's happening on immigration.  Some may thing it's not politically correct, but this concept of "correction" is kind of "Totalitary" on many times, and Not always fundamented on Definitive Reasons.  
And, do you wanna know something, the more I think about these questions on this momento, the more I think I'd better be not "touching" them.  Cause the probable hate my opinions will be generating to a variable number of People (maybe many ones) can really be Destroying the chances for they want to know about the structures of the reason (epistemologic and ethic) I've build up.
I'll say more, I think my Moral Obligation is to Keep Silent as Much as I Can.  I've Got a Moral Obligation towards my creation and the chances for the Peace and the Human calm, sense and mutual understanding this creation may bring (as I think it does).
Though, there is something that I'd study for sure: the influence of technologic virtuality in human relationships.  Though, here again, we find there are many People Studying it.  For this, again, the tools of reason I'm rebuilding can be enough as a goal; to be brought to them, among other ones.  Though, in any case, I'll have to dedícate a Little reflection to this on my ethics book, cause it's too Actual, and affecting too personally to me.  Yes.  Though it's not going to be necessary to think much deep on it, the main reasons I'd share are all on my mind by now already; and it's just for bringing some sense, not for "erasing" technology, which is imposible (I Have to Admit, as the same Heidegger said, that the Technology is a Natural Way of Human Expression, at the Original Core; its More: my explanation on the symbolic thinking and its origens it's Involving it with the first technology of PaleoHistory!; so, the question is not if we can live withouth technology, but how we could all live better by its Help -non dominated by it- and perdurable terms on Earth -obviously, Great Stephen Hawking was not thinking about going to another planet in the next couple of years, but the problema is that there're two fronts here: the space for new homes -beyond militar confrontations that, as I'm said, are not in my field of reflection- and the earth life; and it's important to balance well enough the investment; I think, I'm not a prophed knowing what will happen in the Future, Sure, but it's just a matter of "deep common sense").
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 11:04 pm

Hi! Smile

Listening to Great "Cowboys".  I Always Learn a lot.
Though have to say they seem to be adoring red haired Ladies, and my Mom was/is... Dont You dare! geek Laughing Smile
They are a selected club, but they are Nice.
Razz
But Did Not came to "answer" Playful to them.
Came for saying i Know i Ruined my Life by my virtual Behaviour and my face/body/self-talked expressions as i Was being spied, but Please Lady, Listen.
I Know i could have got Much worse -destroyed- so i have to be Thankful.
For More, professionally i Was dead before coming, for the long time i Was Out by medical prescription.
The fact mental "disease" is a Stigma is Nothing New.
This tutelation of mediocrity Will endure for my whole Life (i am danger to others and to myself, its the Eternal conclusión).
And i am too interesting as a laboratory rat.
Im resigned, but You have to Understand im Not Loving as personal Friends these Who are Watching me as pirate informal police (im Not defying the Good officiality, True!) and/or haters; though i Always Respect Human Life as a Sacred Value.
Im Not accepting anything on my Age "minority" and stalked isolation, but this is only remaining in my Moral Consciousness; my Freedom as a Citizen and the Respecting me is Out of the equation Forever, i Know.
Strong me, History Will Know the Big Lack of proportionality in the punishment/control on me.
Its OK.
Lady, Dont feel guilty for It, Please.  Its the Life and the Neverending History Story.  True.
Ill be OK.
And im already Sure that before i Die Well Friendly and Respectfully Meet, Free.
I See how the games on me reach Everywhere, as the professionals i go to ask for a normal payed service.
Ill Keep Calm and Focused.  I See i Will not earn any Fair money, if someday i get to publish, and i Know my Work is too Little to the World to Help to anything.
Calm, Fine.  True, i Swear for Most Sacred Smile
Well, It was All.  As i said before, very Focused in Family and in Goodness, and in obligations, of Course!
Have a Very Good and Nice weekend!
God Bless!
And Loving Respectful Special Greetings to Brooke!
flower  love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 9:12 am

Hi! Smile

Thank You so Much for this Video about the Preparing and Arriving to the Gala, it's... my Goodness Adorable, Beautiful, Intimistic, Nice, Friendly, Kind, Interesting, Funny, Natural, Lovely, Energizing, Caring on Sweet details, Magic, Inspiring, Creative, Evocative, Joyful, Amazing, Wonderful, Classy...
Many adjectives (not enough) just to Express my Thankfulness and my Gratitude, and the Good Time I Had!  Wow, Thank You!
I Love You, my Heart's bounce hasi hüpfen jumpy smiley as a kid's (may be too much, but it's really a worth jump at least for a good while).
cheers cheekey smiley Big Kind Loving kiss&hug Lovely Tight! cheekey smiley cheers

p's: I loved to use the "'s" for two different meanings, or maybe almost three... geek Smile Razz study
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 6:08 pm

If You rulers Insist in get me daily pulled by the Evil ones Hurting me for years (its the Dignity!), Day by day, Problems Will not get decreased, exactly (Never Friends on this Life! NEVER, i Prefer to Die, ill have to Die; its in my cells, like the Hulk, What You Did put as Hate in me, and its Only Related to those Who Hurt me for years; You Prefer to Supporting them, bad, rather than me; and its cause You are allied, they Work for You, as Araceli by instance ). You Dont Know the large and reach of what You are Still doing, and You Dont want to Understand...
But Well, i See by your WISE ruling the World is Getting It Closer to Heaven day by day, so You Must not be mistaken geek
Good-bye.  Brooke, there is No Love without Honor; i Have and i Just can Do this way! Bye  Neutral  Exclamation  action smiley
Ill not come to announce publishing.  I Know It Will be immediately Know.  And, if i Achieve It (All was made to become a Mortal Challenge to me, on last years; intentionadly i Know), the publishing, i Dont Think its bought for anybody coming to the forum, university or so.  I Know It.  But its my Duty.  Its going to be Tremendous and Good.  So Happy and Calm about my -unfinished- Legacy (after this, ethics and so).
My Childhood Dream, One, is Only Possible to Human in Phylosophic Sense and in Heaven.  And to Understand this All as a Good Feeling is Salvation to me.
God Bless!
Bye Good.
See You later, Brooke  Cool
flower  cheekey smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 5:25 pm

I Swear im Not Involved with any Wills against Power.  True!
Impeachment and independist problems in Spain are not my Responsability; i am Not working for anything Related to Polítics.  Not cause its bad; its Just cause i am too tired and Necessarily Focused in Survival, Next to the Fact i Feel betrayed by All.  So...
Though, im Totally Away from bad Wishing on any Kind; and Also, Brutally Away from any possible dark forces from metaphysics (look at my Beloved Mom Crying or Very sad and to my Family in general... What a Face ).
But, i Cant get Involved with public roles, Agreed to People stalking me Just because im a piece of any Kind of shit.  
My Dignity... That is All i Can Keep with me.
Good-bye.
I Think its All Clear: im Not fighting the power, im Límited and Focused in my Human Rights and Survival, and my Familiy's; and im working as an aspergerian hobby which is Just clearing a little the human thinking  but Not breaking anything, im Not making campaign for It (True I Swear)...
Clear.  So, Please, Just Leave me Alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite Friendly!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: