Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quite Friendly!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13643

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 am

Hi! Smile

I am not getting used to have finished, even knowing the coming edition wave Smile Still in the creative tension, but the force of the satisfaction is there.  Wow, many years working so hard.  Five, almost.  All tough ones.  But party smiley at once, that's my natural, we could say.  And now i see the provisionary results... Happy!
I could see some Really Nice Videos and Pictures, Wow!
Specially Touching the One from Grease, with Brooke.  Wow, very Impressive.  Thans for Uploading it!
The Theatre Scene is different to the Movie's, I could see.  Normal, I guess, some changes between them I have seen in other times too.
I could not post yesterday's night, something happened to the key "new post", it did not work.  I was really excited, but not mainly for this impossibility (I knew I could post today), but for the wave of the finishing.
It's 155 pages of computer (timesnewroman 12), the first part, and 105 the second one.  260, if I still remember how to count, and this means, less or more, 520 for a book (Cuteness!,  Not intentioned).  Though, the final edition will change a little, after corrections and some normal changes, the prefacy...
Taking the two next working days easy, to what's related to essayes.  VERY! tongue smiley  The next for editing chapter 8, all; and on 14 and 15 vacation (the 15th was holiday here, anyway).  AFter it, right till the end of the editing of all.  I have to finish before the 6-october, included; and I think probably I'll be able to do it before.
Now back to the task.
And How Hot days, my goodness.
Good Greetings and Best Wishes!
cheers hasi And a special Kind Gentle Love hugging for Brooke hasi cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:21 am

Hi! Smile

How are things!
It was Nice, the start of the Book. I'm reading easy.
As usual, also Nice Pictures and Videos! (the One with Jay Leno is quite Tremendous!).
The temperature is a brutality, specially at the evening and night times, never seen. I think it's going lower from sunday, but today, for the little I've felt the weather, it seems it may be a little calmer, the mercury.
Well, on the fine going. It does not feel bad at all, to rest the brain, totally, from this thinking. Wow! Starting again the reading for edition on monday (things to change, but quite calm, as long as it's all edited for a couple of times, and done with care; and I remember what I wrote, so I'm calm at it; focused but easy), but I'll Enjoy this blessing Rest!
Best Wishing Goodness!
cheers Smile And very Kind Love hugging to Brooke Smile cheers

ps: taking the chance for sending a Hug to Angel Nieto Family. Rest in Peace (his Family Has the Right to Be Alone on these times, Respecting their pain at these moments).
He was the best, but as he looked to others too, it was something normal, like the sun on the sky every morning. Normal. I remember to have known him since I can remember any other thing almost, and he was one of these Persons that seem to be like part of the family. Very Special One. Gone now To Eternal Peace in the Heaven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:37 am

Hi! Smile

Really Beautiful Videos and Pictures!
This New for the jeans... Real "vaqueruereque" Style!  My Goodness Beautiful!  cheekey smiley  Exclamation   Razz
What a Ride on Time!  Thank You Very Much for Sharing it!
(motos, on fine geek Laughing Embarassed lol! : when I was very kid and played with those toys who were soldiers, indians... I had been given a Fort, by the Magic Kings; and I remember I baptised the Natives that looked stronger as "camancho" -I think for derivation from "comanche" and "macho", but not sure; no, those meanings I guess are being imagine don't-, and had even a song when they were preparing for the battle, it was something like "camancheichan, yey-yeh; camancheichan, yey-yeh... and so", obviously with the correspondent and companying percussion Laughing Exclamation wave ).
Bikinis of green on the beach were too Touching and I Remained quite Self-Closed, as Self-Protection and as Inevitable answer from the suspicious mind -with quite FUNDAMENT- on being accused of stalking.  True!
Today I slept so peacefully.  Woke up so Well, even too late.
Yesterday the editing was... why not saying it, a real brutality.  The 8.2 "lógica y principio metalógico", where I'm reasoning about the involving of Godel theoremes, the metalogics, the working mind, the logic at the second level and more, the explanation of the difference between computers and human brains (also animals I comment as difference)...
So Brutally Difficult, but I have to Admit, so very much Shocked Exclamation results to me.
This is a Post Fulfilled with Good News and Real Reasons for the Joy to me! cheers
Now to the task, the rest of points in the 8 chapter are not so difficult as this one.  It was so Necessary, Explaining so Much cause it's Coherently Involving All the Main Sides of Human Brain (logics, mathematics and conceptual thinking, in general), for One plausible Meaning that's REally Explanatory, Really I have to say.  Subjective terms, Really, but I think it's True.
Now back to the task.
Best Wishing!
cheers Razz And such a Kind Loving hug to Brooke, in the Hope someday meeting as She's coming for a Friendly and Hearted Touch Razz cheers

ps: keeping the same tactics, today no more posting.  yesterday I worked so Hard in the morning, I did Not rest already for a minute.  True.  But it's OK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 am

Hi! Smile

Nice Videos and Pictures; Specially those Ones with the Kids!
Really Nice.
Today, quite Sleep What a Face , for resting not being enough. I'll sleep after dinner, "siesta". Today as usual Much Working hard here.
Taking all other things easy, for Necessity tongue smiley
Wishing Very Good weekend!
cheers And a Loving hug to Brooke Kind cheers
action smiley

ps: this week finishing the two last points of the 8th chapter. I'll be having four connected days for "Total" rest; I'll not be coming to the working place till the wednesday 16. Oh my, Blessing! Smile The agenda is not for a rest, till the october, but I'll be measuring well the efforts. It's the last sprint for the essay. Admiting I'm so HAPPY for the results, making real meaningful sense to me about all those things.
See You... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:57 pm

For Real, Believing in a better future.
Those Video pieces from "Law&Order"; its Not for competing, though i know the posted will be related to me.
Im Focused in Real Life, and in some unknown geek study Privacy, Fundamental Human Right for Good.
Ah, but Loving and Admiring Brooke for Always!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi,
Its Not for "stalking", just exceptional.
I Cant accept the attacks on me for years, moral and human terms; but i Renounce to any juridic self-defense. Ill Just pray Friendly for the justice and sense to Human. True!
Violence is Never a solution.
My thoughts with victims and their Families! A Hearted hug!

Ps: Best wishing, bye Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:32 am

I look at the Future with Hope.
Caring Global terms, and Honestly Neutrally Feeling (though Cordial in public or private eye) to whats related to those bad intentioned towards me. True!
Everything's going to be OK!
Im Shocked at how my testosterone is still effective on these days, even after those mental efforts (today's morning i was still Exhausted; though im Absolutely Speechless for the philoResults of my essay -as you see, helping and not for anarchy, but the opposite). Today in the sea, physically... Wow! Its happening the same to me everywhere, and i Thank God for it.
Though im Not only worried for my physical state, but for All the things, as its Visible i think.
I told the Truth tonight.
Wishing Well!
Taking emotions easy, cause as i said, im on Responsability. Transcendent vision of the World (more than materia i mean) is Key for salvation of the future and of the soul, for its Development i mean as Goodness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Very Nice, the Video. Liked to See and to Listen.
Im Not angry on any virtual today recreations (some i do even enjoy, as the one i commented today). True.
About real life, i think unjustice has been very notorious towards me, and not much brainy neither (moral term aside -actually very "demode"; in terms of usefulness even only).
If i could have some real privacy and normal freedom for chosing people i want in my life as a friend (honesty, confidence...); id be able to forget the craziness. True.
Though im asperger, id really like to make friends in my field, phylosophy. Actually it seems my closest people is making plans to help me for the promotion... So Nice and Lovely.
So nice, but im saying that first i have to get published.
Honestly, and not caring much about envy/hate, im Amazed for what im doing. Today finished fourth, on Wittgenstein Genius (Pascal, Kant, Nietzsche and him in Modernity); and i "adore" (lol) how its all getting connected, from 1 to 8.
Well, Very Self-Confident, but History says this and/or quality are not enough.
Im Calm. Though excited.
Well, taking some time for rest on the weekend.
Ill be dreaming about a fixed investigation contract in Princeton...
Just childish kidding, tongue smiley terms.
Good Goodness and Wishing Nice time.
And Please a Kind Loving Friendly hug to Brooke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:47 am

This is the relation of the Books I read.  
There're not all I read, but they represent quite well the "corpus" of the bases of the book of mine wave Shocked Laughing
There's only one I still have to relate there, I don't remember it.  True, but I have a copy somewhere (of the index).
Well, this is, on Goodness
BIBLIOGRAFÌA

Ambrogi, A.  Filosofía de la ciencia.  El giro naturalista.  Universitat de les Illes Balears. Palma. 1999

Adorno, Th. W.  Dialéctica negativa.  La dialéctica de la eticidad.  Ed. Askal.  Madird.  2005

Álvarez, M.  Hermenéutica y racionalidad según las concepciones de Gadamer, Apel y Habermas. Aporía.  1993

Aristóteles.  Metafísica.  Alianza.  Madrid.  2011

Bermudo, J.M.  Filosofía política (Vol. I, II, y III).  Ediciones del Serbal.  Barcelona.  2001

Bréhier, E.  Historia de la filosofía (Vol. I y II).  Tecnos. Madrid.  1988

Cassirer, E.  El problema del conocimiento en la filosofía y en la ciencia modernas.  Fondo de Cultura Económica.  México.  2004

Cela Conde, C.J. y Ayala, F.J.  Senderos de la evolución humana.  Alianza.  Madrid.  2006

Confucio.  Analectas.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  Madrid. 2010

Crick, F.  La búsqueda científica del alma.  Ed. Debate.  Madrid.  1994

D'Agostini, Franca.  Analíticos y continentales: Guía de la filosofía de los últimos treinta años.  Cátedra.  Madrid.  2000

Darwin, Ch.  El origen de las especies.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Damasio, A.R.  El error de Descartes: la emoción, la razón y el cerebro humano.  Ed. Crítica. Barcelona.  1996

Damasio, A.R.  The feeling of what happens.  Ed. Harcourt Incorporation.  Florida.  EEUU.  1999

Deaño, A.  Introducción a la lógica formal.  Alianza.  Madrid.  2002

Descartes, R.  Discurso del método.  Las pasiones del alma.  Meditaciones metafísicas.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  Madrid.  2010

Díaz, E.  Sociología y filosofía del derecho.  Taurus.  Madrid.  1992

Díez, J.A.  Fundamentos de la filosofía de la ciencia.  Ariel.  Barcelona.  1992

Durkheim, E.  Las reglas del método sociológico.  Orbis.  Barcelona.  1985

Einstein, A.  El significado de la relatividad.  Colección Obras Maestras del Pensamiento Contemporáneo.  Planeta-De Agostini.  Barcelona.  1985

Einstein, A.  Mis ideas y opiniones.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  Madrid. 2010

Farrington, B.  Ciencia y filosofía y en la Antigüedad.  Ariel.  Barcelona.  1980

Freud, S.  Los textos fundamentales del psicoanálisis.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. Altaya.  Barcelona.  1993

Gadamer, H.G.  Verdad y método: fundamentos de una hermenéutica filosófica.  Sígueme. Salamanca. 1977

García-Baró, M.  Fenomenología y hermenéutica.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

Giner, S.   Sociología.  Ed. Península.  Barcelona.  1996

Gödel, K.  Obras completas.  Alianza.  Madrid.  1981

Gómez Pin, V.   Hegel: lo real y lo racional.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

Hawking, S.W.  Historia del tiempo.  Ed. Crítica.  Barcelona.  1988

Habermas, J.  Conocimiento e interés.  Taurus.  Madrid.  1982

Habermas, J.  Teoría de la acción comunicativa.  Taurus.  Madrid.  1983

Habermas, J.  Verdad y justificación.  Trotta.  Madrid.  2002

Heidegger, M.  Caminos de bosque.  Alianza.  Madrid.  1995

Heidegger, M.  Parménides.  Quaderns Crema.  Barcelona.  2005

Homero.  La Odisea.  Bruguera.  Barcelona.  1978

Iacoboni, M.  Las neuronas espejo.  Empatía, neuropolítica, autismo, imitación o de cómo entendemos a los otros.  Katz.  Madrid. 2009

James, W.  Pragmatismo.  Magisterio Español.  Madrid.  1983

King, G.; Keohane, R.O. y Verba, S.  El diseño de la investigación social.  La inferencia científica en los estudios cualitativos.  Alianza.  Madrid.  2000

Leyte, A.  Heidegger: el fracaso del Ser.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

López Calera, N.M.  Filosofía del derecho.  Comares.  Granada.  1985

Luján, J.L. y Echevarría, J.  Gobernar los riesgos.  Ciencia y valores en la sociedad del riesgo. Biblioteca Nueva.  Madrid. 2004

Machado, A.  Juan de Mairena.  Bibliotex.  Barcelona.  2001

Monserrat, J.  Epistemología evolutiva y teoría de la ciencia.  Universidad Pontificia Comillas. Madrid.  1984

Morey, M.  Pensamiento francés contemporáneo.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

Nagel, E. Y Newman, J.R.  El teorema de Gödel.  Tecnos.  Madrid.  1994

Nagel, T.  The last word.  Oxford University.  New York.  EEUU.  1997

Nietzsche, F.  Sobre verdad y mentira en sentido extramoral.  La voluntad de ilusión en Nietzsche. Revista Teorema (vol. 36).  Valencia.  1980

Nietzsche, F.  El nacimiento de la tragedia: o Grecia y el pesimismo.  Alianza.  Madrid.  2008

Nietzsche, F.  El Anticristo.  Cómo se filosofa a martillazos.  Así hablaba Zaratustra.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  2010

Olivier, G.  El hombre y la evolución.  Ed. Labor.  Barcelona.  1977

Ortega y Gasset, J.  La rebelión de las masas.  El tema de nuestro tiempo.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  Madrid.  2010

Oñate, M.T. y Arribas, B.G.  Postmodernidad.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

Pascal, B.  Pensamientos.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova. Madrid.  2010

Platón.  Diálogos.  Critón o del deber.  Fedón o del alma.  El banquete del amor.  EDAF.  Madrid. 1980

Platón.  Defensa de Sócrates.  Critón.  Hipias menor.  Ion.  El bancquete.  Fedro.  Fedón. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  Madrid. 2010

Popper, K.R.  El coneixement objectiu.  Edicions 62.  Barcelona.  1985

Popper, K.R.  El cuerpo y la mente.  Ediciones Paidós.  Barcelona.  1997

Putnam, H.  Representación y realidad.  Un balance crítico del funcionalismo.   GEDISA. Barcelona.  1990.

Rorty, R.  La filosofía y el espejo de la naturaleza.  Cátedra.  Madrid. 1995

Rorty, R. y Habermas, J.  Sobre la verdad: validez universal o justificación.  Amorrortu.  Madrid. 2007

Rosseau, J.J.  El contrato social.  Altaya.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  Barcelona. 1993

Russell, B.  El conocimiento humano. Planeta-De Agostini.  Colección Obras Maestras del Pensamiento Contemporáneo.  Barcelona.  1992

Sabiote Navarro, D.  El problema del humanismo en Erich Fromm y Herbert Marcuse. Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca. 1987

San Agustín.  Confesiones.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Saoner, A.  Historia y conceptos de ética y filosofía política.  Universitat de les Illes Balears.  2004

Sennett, R.  La corrosión del carácter.  Las consecuencias personales del trabajo en el nuevo capitalismo.  Anagrama.  Barcelona.  2003

Solé, J.  Kant: el giro copernicano en la filosofía.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

Valdés Villanueva, L.M. (comp.)  La búsqueda del significado.  Tecnos.  Madrid.  2000

Wittgenstein, L.  Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus.  Alianza.  Madrid.  1984

Wittgenstein, L.  Investigaciones filosóficas.  Ed. Critíca.  Barcelona.  1988

-------------------
And Kind Tight hug to Brooke!!
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:26 am

Hi! Smile

How Very Beautiful Videos and Pictures!
So Lovely and Calid, that Home in the Hamptons! Wow! cheekey smiley action smiley Razz
cheers cheekey smiley hasi I Love You, Brooke! hasi cheekey smiley cheers

ps: And also taking the chance for sending my Best Wishes to Mexico, and also Islas Vírgenes, Florida... and All those People who have been under some Nature bad shaking for the last weeks and today. My Prayers are with You.
And I'm sure our Good Governments will help us all to make a better future!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:33 am

Hi! Smile

Really Nice Pictures and Videos!
I have finished 7th chapter edition. Feels good tongue smiley And I think I'll not be thinking and thinking about the publishing, where, when... When finished finished, in couple (2) weeks, one month vacation, for some easy reading, rest, exercise, houses reparation, "tourism" in the island and so. And after, Llull. I will not having much time for worries about those things, as for the critics neither. They matter to me as anybody, but I'll not be waiting much time for them, even if they get to be good ( Shocked scratch Laughing - you will admit with me that sounded almost weird geek Laughing Razz ). Well, we'll see.
Taking the day as any normal work, 100 iq at 75 heartbeats/minute... geek NO! Laughing lol! jocolor
Normal day.
I'll be starting the last chapter on the next week.
I have some feelings, good, about the results of the publishing. Maybe some Respect for my real life (cell spying and so) is arriving with it. This is a Real Motivation too. One day or another, they'll have to get stopped. this I Know. One day or another, Justice Triumphs.
Had a good night today (much better than the last, when I was dreaming I was under challenging with who I think were NBA players -not sure- on silly things, so silly and childish that I can't remember them; and other geek wave like this; tonight I Rested; and this is FUNDAMENTAL AND SO NECESSARY to my brain, so long "punished" by all type of EFFORTS Smile ).
Feeling Good, on Greetings! action smiley
Brooke's Good Kind hug!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi again.
Going to work a little more before going, but wanted to come for little while.
my posts may look agressive, but they are not under this influence, in fact. When I write my philotexts is happening the same. It's just the logic (and my emotional symbolism, of course) driving this aspergerian mind of mine as a "knife", by neural pulses. It's a biologic matter of my thinking, not a bad mood related to what I'm saying. It's just happening always when I try to explain something a little complex and important to me.
I'm Worried for last and coming events at Catalonia, Very, but Not angry.
Also Worried for things happening in other places and People, All around the World. As it's Normal. Truly! love smiley study flower
Best and Calm Wishing.

ps: and a very Gentle Loving hug to Heavenly Brooke action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 pm

I know there was a point when i posted a vídeo of the Tragic events of the 11S.
Nothing in me as support or joy for It, Opossite thing, for expressing the brutal virtual confrontación were were in.
It was Obvious.
But i have been treated as terrorist on Many sides of my real Life.  Evil thing.
I believe in Justice and i know this Will end some day.  Till then, me virtually going away fkor not inspiring any negative thoughts.
Focused in Goodness and in my Profesión.  Though now some day for Test.
I think we finally did a Big Job!  cheers
Greetings!
Best Wishing!
God Bless!
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Sorry, Brooke, i was Not talking about You.
Heaven cheekey smiley action smiley Razz
Love Forever, Beautiful and Adorable!
flower cheers cheekey smiley  love smiley  cheekey smiley cheers flower

Ps: Lovely New Pictures!  Inspirational.  Time for Calm and Goodness! I Truly Believe in Families, i Respect and Care!  Maybe seeing all together in NY, LA...  Razz (Best Wishing!) someday when me going for books, who knows! tongue smiley (i dont even have confirmation from editor, but... Smile )
Beautiful New Vídeo, id Honestly Like It was enough to erase the memory and the feeling, so Demonstrated, of the betrayal on the losing of freedom and privacy on the real living.  Its a human tragedy, for Sure.  But Well, Life goes on, and ill find a way to get human rights respected, someday, and Always Legal terms.  I Know the power wants to destroy me, by getting a real Big fail from me cause of the pressure.  If It was different, somebody would have done some real thing.   Actually, after all i have done, this unjustice is a killing hell to my consciousness, i cant evitarte It.  Any danger for a heartattack in me is completely assumable.  Its OK (look at science results upon stress effects in health).
Ill be Focused in Goodness and in Good, my Family, some people...
Forgetting things Evil, working the Goodness till the day i Die (ill Try the furthest posible, for Beloved Ones and for Much Work ahead, dont worry ill be OK with them, long life).
Wishing very Best to the World (Truly, its unnecessary to kill me, and Please if you want, wait till my People cant see it, and Please Dont Hurt them till Nature and God call them,  Innocent, Humanity!).
I Wishing i has written my essay before 2006.  Grand ma would have seen on time, and all this would have Never happened. Never.
But the done is done.  And the World Never Can Chance very Much the human Nature for Good... I was blind.  Now im going in Peace, and while im sending a sign to any Good people who may read this.  World wont destroy us.  Look at me, for 11 yearson each one they have increased the Evil and pressure on me (morbid and fear reasons un fact); real one in my own Home, and making like if i was Hitler for complaining about It... And here we go.  Healthy, Honest, Brave, Good and wise.  Phylobooks are helpy sources not talking about this crimen, so as i said its OK, no worries.  Just Sense and choice for It im sharing in a "Free" World.
And as im going, i can Tell you im Not be visiting any Brooke virtually, maybe this way somebody decide to help me against stalking spies.  Not for destroy (i Talk as akid cause context and untrust on me is too surrealistic), but to let them to leave alone to live my Life
 Ill Try It for Good, Not as a vengeance.  True.
Finally, an answer.  Great!
Sorry if i dont sayy Thanks, after all you did and after all you did not do but you should, for Human Rights=información of accusation at least.p
And Please Tell that person that ill Never Try or want to get near to her or any of her Family.  I Swear.  If any came around, id run to opposite direction. And if Ever going to Usa for books (quite unbelivable! But Well), ill Keep this Word.  Its for the Eternity, i Swear now for most sacred.
God Bless!
Goodness.  This is the last time.  Hope you Keep the treated and leave alone.
And Please, read my books.  To my opinión, its author, they are Key to the future of human
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   

Back to top Go down

Quite Friendly!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: