Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quite Friendly!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 am

Hi! Smile

I am not getting used to have finished, even knowing the coming edition wave Smile Still in the creative tension, but the force of the satisfaction is there.  Wow, many years working so hard.  Five, almost.  All tough ones.  But party smiley at once, that's my natural, we could say.  And now i see the provisionary results... Happy!
I could see some Really Nice Videos and Pictures, Wow!
Specially Touching the One from Grease, with Brooke.  Wow, very Impressive.  Thans for Uploading it!
The Theatre Scene is different to the Movie's, I could see.  Normal, I guess, some changes between them I have seen in other times too.
I could not post yesterday's night, something happened to the key "new post", it did not work.  I was really excited, but not mainly for this impossibility (I knew I could post today), but for the wave of the finishing.
It's 155 pages of computer (timesnewroman 12), the first part, and 105 the second one.  260, if I still remember how to count, and this means, less or more, 520 for a book (Cuteness!,  Not intentioned).  Though, the final edition will change a little, after corrections and some normal changes, the prefacy...
Taking the two next working days easy, to what's related to essayes.  VERY! tongue smiley  The next for editing chapter 8, all; and on 14 and 15 vacation (the 15th was holiday here, anyway).  AFter it, right till the end of the editing of all.  I have to finish before the 6-october, included; and I think probably I'll be able to do it before.
Now back to the task.
And How Hot days, my goodness.
Good Greetings and Best Wishes!
cheers hasi And a special Kind Gentle Love hugging for Brooke hasi cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 9:21 am

Hi! Smile

How are things!
It was Nice, the start of the Book. I'm reading easy.
As usual, also Nice Pictures and Videos! (the One with Jay Leno is quite Tremendous!).
The temperature is a brutality, specially at the evening and night times, never seen. I think it's going lower from sunday, but today, for the little I've felt the weather, it seems it may be a little calmer, the mercury.
Well, on the fine going. It does not feel bad at all, to rest the brain, totally, from this thinking. Wow! Starting again the reading for edition on monday (things to change, but quite calm, as long as it's all edited for a couple of times, and done with care; and I remember what I wrote, so I'm calm at it; focused but easy), but I'll Enjoy this blessing Rest!
Best Wishing Goodness!
cheers Smile And very Kind Love hugging to Brooke Smile cheers

ps: taking the chance for sending a Hug to Angel Nieto Family. Rest in Peace (his Family Has the Right to Be Alone on these times, Respecting their pain at these moments).
He was the best, but as he looked to others too, it was something normal, like the sun on the sky every morning. Normal. I remember to have known him since I can remember any other thing almost, and he was one of these Persons that seem to be like part of the family. Very Special One. Gone now To Eternal Peace in the Heaven.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:37 am

Hi! Smile

Really Beautiful Videos and Pictures!
This New for the jeans... Real "vaqueruereque" Style!  My Goodness Beautiful!  cheekey smiley  Exclamation   Razz
What a Ride on Time!  Thank You Very Much for Sharing it!
(motos, on fine geek Laughing Embarassed lol! : when I was very kid and played with those toys who were soldiers, indians... I had been given a Fort, by the Magic Kings; and I remember I baptised the Natives that looked stronger as "camancho" -I think for derivation from "comanche" and "macho", but not sure; no, those meanings I guess are being imagine don't-, and had even a song when they were preparing for the battle, it was something like "camancheichan, yey-yeh; camancheichan, yey-yeh... and so", obviously with the correspondent and companying percussion Laughing Exclamation wave ).
Bikinis of green on the beach were too Touching and I Remained quite Self-Closed, as Self-Protection and as Inevitable answer from the suspicious mind -with quite FUNDAMENT- on being accused of stalking.  True!
Today I slept so peacefully.  Woke up so Well, even too late.
Yesterday the editing was... why not saying it, a real brutality.  The 8.2 "lógica y principio metalógico", where I'm reasoning about the involving of Godel theoremes, the metalogics, the working mind, the logic at the second level and more, the explanation of the difference between computers and human brains (also animals I comment as difference)...
So Brutally Difficult, but I have to Admit, so very much Shocked Exclamation results to me.
This is a Post Fulfilled with Good News and Real Reasons for the Joy to me! cheers
Now to the task, the rest of points in the 8 chapter are not so difficult as this one.  It was so Necessary, Explaining so Much cause it's Coherently Involving All the Main Sides of Human Brain (logics, mathematics and conceptual thinking, in general), for One plausible Meaning that's REally Explanatory, Really I have to say.  Subjective terms, Really, but I think it's True.
Now back to the task.
Best Wishing!
cheers Razz And such a Kind Loving hug to Brooke, in the Hope someday meeting as She's coming for a Friendly and Hearted Touch Razz cheers

ps: keeping the same tactics, today no more posting.  yesterday I worked so Hard in the morning, I did Not rest already for a minute.  True.  But it's OK.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 am

Hi! Smile

Nice Videos and Pictures; Specially those Ones with the Kids!
Really Nice.
Today, quite Sleep What a Face , for resting not being enough. I'll sleep after dinner, "siesta". Today as usual Much Working hard here.
Taking all other things easy, for Necessity tongue smiley
Wishing Very Good weekend!
cheers And a Loving hug to Brooke Kind cheers
action smiley

ps: this week finishing the two last points of the 8th chapter. I'll be having four connected days for "Total" rest; I'll not be coming to the working place till the wednesday 16. Oh my, Blessing! Smile The agenda is not for a rest, till the october, but I'll be measuring well the efforts. It's the last sprint for the essay. Admiting I'm so HAPPY for the results, making real meaningful sense to me about all those things.
See You... Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 8:57 pm

For Real, Believing in a better future.
Those Video pieces from "Law&Order"; its Not for competing, though i know the posted will be related to me.
Im Focused in Real Life, and in some unknown geek study Privacy, Fundamental Human Right for Good.
Ah, but Loving and Admiring Brooke for Always!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi,
Its Not for "stalking", just exceptional.
I Cant accept the attacks on me for years, moral and human terms; but i Renounce to any juridic self-defense. Ill Just pray Friendly for the justice and sense to Human. True!
Violence is Never a solution.
My thoughts with victims and their Families! A Hearted hug!

Ps: Best wishing, bye Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:32 am

I look at the Future with Hope.
Caring Global terms, and Honestly Neutrally Feeling (though Cordial in public or private eye) to whats related to those bad intentioned towards me. True!
Everything's going to be OK!
Im Shocked at how my testosterone is still effective on these days, even after those mental efforts (today's morning i was still Exhausted; though im Absolutely Speechless for the philoResults of my essay -as you see, helping and not for anarchy, but the opposite). Today in the sea, physically... Wow! Its happening the same to me everywhere, and i Thank God for it.
Though im Not only worried for my physical state, but for All the things, as its Visible i think.
I told the Truth tonight.
Wishing Well!
Taking emotions easy, cause as i said, im on Responsability. Transcendent vision of the World (more than materia i mean) is Key for salvation of the future and of the soul, for its Development i mean as Goodness.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Very Nice, the Video. Liked to See and to Listen.
Im Not angry on any virtual today recreations (some i do even enjoy, as the one i commented today). True.
About real life, i think unjustice has been very notorious towards me, and not much brainy neither (moral term aside -actually very "demode"; in terms of usefulness even only).
If i could have some real privacy and normal freedom for chosing people i want in my life as a friend (honesty, confidence...); id be able to forget the craziness. True.
Though im asperger, id really like to make friends in my field, phylosophy. Actually it seems my closest people is making plans to help me for the promotion... So Nice and Lovely.
So nice, but im saying that first i have to get published.
Honestly, and not caring much about envy/hate, im Amazed for what im doing. Today finished fourth, on Wittgenstein Genius (Pascal, Kant, Nietzsche and him in Modernity); and i "adore" (lol) how its all getting connected, from 1 to 8.
Well, Very Self-Confident, but History says this and/or quality are not enough.
Im Calm. Though excited.
Well, taking some time for rest on the weekend.
Ill be dreaming about a fixed investigation contract in Princeton...
Just childish kidding, tongue smiley terms.
Good Goodness and Wishing Nice time.
And Please a Kind Loving Friendly hug to Brooke.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 10:47 am

This is the relation of the Books I read.  
There're not all I read, but they represent quite well the "corpus" of the bases of the book of mine wave Shocked Laughing
There's only one I still have to relate there, I don't remember it.  True, but I have a copy somewhere (of the index).
Well, this is, on Goodness
BIBLIOGRAFÌA

Ambrogi, A.  Filosofía de la ciencia.  El giro naturalista.  Universitat de les Illes Balears. Palma. 1999

Adorno, Th. W.  Dialéctica negativa.  La dialéctica de la eticidad.  Ed. Askal.  Madird.  2005

Álvarez, M.  Hermenéutica y racionalidad según las concepciones de Gadamer, Apel y Habermas. Aporía.  1993

Aristóteles.  Metafísica.  Alianza.  Madrid.  2011

Bermudo, J.M.  Filosofía política (Vol. I, II, y III).  Ediciones del Serbal.  Barcelona.  2001

Bréhier, E.  Historia de la filosofía (Vol. I y II).  Tecnos. Madrid.  1988

Cassirer, E.  El problema del conocimiento en la filosofía y en la ciencia modernas.  Fondo de Cultura Económica.  México.  2004

Cela Conde, C.J. y Ayala, F.J.  Senderos de la evolución humana.  Alianza.  Madrid.  2006

Confucio.  Analectas.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  Madrid. 2010

Crick, F.  La búsqueda científica del alma.  Ed. Debate.  Madrid.  1994

D'Agostini, Franca.  Analíticos y continentales: Guía de la filosofía de los últimos treinta años.  Cátedra.  Madrid.  2000

Darwin, Ch.  El origen de las especies.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Damasio, A.R.  El error de Descartes: la emoción, la razón y el cerebro humano.  Ed. Crítica. Barcelona.  1996

Damasio, A.R.  The feeling of what happens.  Ed. Harcourt Incorporation.  Florida.  EEUU.  1999

Deaño, A.  Introducción a la lógica formal.  Alianza.  Madrid.  2002

Descartes, R.  Discurso del método.  Las pasiones del alma.  Meditaciones metafísicas.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  Madrid.  2010

Díaz, E.  Sociología y filosofía del derecho.  Taurus.  Madrid.  1992

Díez, J.A.  Fundamentos de la filosofía de la ciencia.  Ariel.  Barcelona.  1992

Durkheim, E.  Las reglas del método sociológico.  Orbis.  Barcelona.  1985

Einstein, A.  El significado de la relatividad.  Colección Obras Maestras del Pensamiento Contemporáneo.  Planeta-De Agostini.  Barcelona.  1985

Einstein, A.  Mis ideas y opiniones.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  Madrid. 2010

Farrington, B.  Ciencia y filosofía y en la Antigüedad.  Ariel.  Barcelona.  1980

Freud, S.  Los textos fundamentales del psicoanálisis.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. Altaya.  Barcelona.  1993

Gadamer, H.G.  Verdad y método: fundamentos de una hermenéutica filosófica.  Sígueme. Salamanca. 1977

García-Baró, M.  Fenomenología y hermenéutica.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

Giner, S.   Sociología.  Ed. Península.  Barcelona.  1996

Gödel, K.  Obras completas.  Alianza.  Madrid.  1981

Gómez Pin, V.   Hegel: lo real y lo racional.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

Hawking, S.W.  Historia del tiempo.  Ed. Crítica.  Barcelona.  1988

Habermas, J.  Conocimiento e interés.  Taurus.  Madrid.  1982

Habermas, J.  Teoría de la acción comunicativa.  Taurus.  Madrid.  1983

Habermas, J.  Verdad y justificación.  Trotta.  Madrid.  2002

Heidegger, M.  Caminos de bosque.  Alianza.  Madrid.  1995

Heidegger, M.  Parménides.  Quaderns Crema.  Barcelona.  2005

Homero.  La Odisea.  Bruguera.  Barcelona.  1978

Iacoboni, M.  Las neuronas espejo.  Empatía, neuropolítica, autismo, imitación o de cómo entendemos a los otros.  Katz.  Madrid. 2009

James, W.  Pragmatismo.  Magisterio Español.  Madrid.  1983

King, G.; Keohane, R.O. y Verba, S.  El diseño de la investigación social.  La inferencia científica en los estudios cualitativos.  Alianza.  Madrid.  2000

Leyte, A.  Heidegger: el fracaso del Ser.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

López Calera, N.M.  Filosofía del derecho.  Comares.  Granada.  1985

Luján, J.L. y Echevarría, J.  Gobernar los riesgos.  Ciencia y valores en la sociedad del riesgo. Biblioteca Nueva.  Madrid. 2004

Machado, A.  Juan de Mairena.  Bibliotex.  Barcelona.  2001

Monserrat, J.  Epistemología evolutiva y teoría de la ciencia.  Universidad Pontificia Comillas. Madrid.  1984

Morey, M.  Pensamiento francés contemporáneo.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

Nagel, E. Y Newman, J.R.  El teorema de Gödel.  Tecnos.  Madrid.  1994

Nagel, T.  The last word.  Oxford University.  New York.  EEUU.  1997

Nietzsche, F.  Sobre verdad y mentira en sentido extramoral.  La voluntad de ilusión en Nietzsche. Revista Teorema (vol. 36).  Valencia.  1980

Nietzsche, F.  El nacimiento de la tragedia: o Grecia y el pesimismo.  Alianza.  Madrid.  2008

Nietzsche, F.  El Anticristo.  Cómo se filosofa a martillazos.  Así hablaba Zaratustra.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  2010

Olivier, G.  El hombre y la evolución.  Ed. Labor.  Barcelona.  1977

Ortega y Gasset, J.  La rebelión de las masas.  El tema de nuestro tiempo.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  Madrid.  2010

Oñate, M.T. y Arribas, B.G.  Postmodernidad.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

Pascal, B.  Pensamientos.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova. Madrid.  2010

Platón.  Diálogos.  Critón o del deber.  Fedón o del alma.  El banquete del amor.  EDAF.  Madrid. 1980

Platón.  Defensa de Sócrates.  Critón.  Hipias menor.  Ion.  El bancquete.  Fedro.  Fedón. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova.  Madrid. 2010

Popper, K.R.  El coneixement objectiu.  Edicions 62.  Barcelona.  1985

Popper, K.R.  El cuerpo y la mente.  Ediciones Paidós.  Barcelona.  1997

Putnam, H.  Representación y realidad.  Un balance crítico del funcionalismo.   GEDISA. Barcelona.  1990.

Rorty, R.  La filosofía y el espejo de la naturaleza.  Cátedra.  Madrid. 1995

Rorty, R. y Habermas, J.  Sobre la verdad: validez universal o justificación.  Amorrortu.  Madrid. 2007

Rosseau, J.J.  El contrato social.  Altaya.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  Barcelona. 1993

Russell, B.  El conocimiento humano. Planeta-De Agostini.  Colección Obras Maestras del Pensamiento Contemporáneo.  Barcelona.  1992

Sabiote Navarro, D.  El problema del humanismo en Erich Fromm y Herbert Marcuse. Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca. 1987

San Agustín.  Confesiones.  Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento.  El País.  Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Saoner, A.  Historia y conceptos de ética y filosofía política.  Universitat de les Illes Balears.  2004

Sennett, R.  La corrosión del carácter.  Las consecuencias personales del trabajo en el nuevo capitalismo.  Anagrama.  Barcelona.  2003

Solé, J.  Kant: el giro copernicano en la filosofía.  Batiscafo.  Valencia.  2015

Valdés Villanueva, L.M. (comp.)  La búsqueda del significado.  Tecnos.  Madrid.  2000

Wittgenstein, L.  Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus.  Alianza.  Madrid.  1984

Wittgenstein, L.  Investigaciones filosóficas.  Ed. Critíca.  Barcelona.  1988

-------------------
And Kind Tight hug to Brooke!!
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 9:26 am

Hi! Smile

How Very Beautiful Videos and Pictures!
So Lovely and Calid, that Home in the Hamptons! Wow! cheekey smiley action smiley Razz
cheers cheekey smiley hasi I Love You, Brooke! hasi cheekey smiley cheers

ps: And also taking the chance for sending my Best Wishes to Mexico, and also Islas Vírgenes, Florida... and All those People who have been under some Nature bad shaking for the last weeks and today. My Prayers are with You.
And I'm sure our Good Governments will help us all to make a better future!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 9:33 am

Hi! Smile

Really Nice Pictures and Videos!
I have finished 7th chapter edition. Feels good tongue smiley And I think I'll not be thinking and thinking about the publishing, where, when... When finished finished, in couple (2) weeks, one month vacation, for some easy reading, rest, exercise, houses reparation, "tourism" in the island and so. And after, Llull. I will not having much time for worries about those things, as for the critics neither. They matter to me as anybody, but I'll not be waiting much time for them, even if they get to be good ( Shocked scratch Laughing - you will admit with me that sounded almost weird geek Laughing Razz ). Well, we'll see.
Taking the day as any normal work, 100 iq at 75 heartbeats/minute... geek NO! Laughing lol! jocolor
Normal day.
I'll be starting the last chapter on the next week.
I have some feelings, good, about the results of the publishing. Maybe some Respect for my real life (cell spying and so) is arriving with it. This is a Real Motivation too. One day or another, they'll have to get stopped. this I Know. One day or another, Justice Triumphs.
Had a good night today (much better than the last, when I was dreaming I was under challenging with who I think were NBA players -not sure- on silly things, so silly and childish that I can't remember them; and other geek wave like this; tonight I Rested; and this is FUNDAMENTAL AND SO NECESSARY to my brain, so long "punished" by all type of EFFORTS Smile ).
Feeling Good, on Greetings! action smiley
Brooke's Good Kind hug!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi again.
Going to work a little more before going, but wanted to come for little while.
my posts may look agressive, but they are not under this influence, in fact. When I write my philotexts is happening the same. It's just the logic (and my emotional symbolism, of course) driving this aspergerian mind of mine as a "knife", by neural pulses. It's a biologic matter of my thinking, not a bad mood related to what I'm saying. It's just happening always when I try to explain something a little complex and important to me.
I'm Worried for last and coming events at Catalonia, Very, but Not angry.
Also Worried for things happening in other places and People, All around the World. As it's Normal. Truly! love smiley study flower
Best and Calm Wishing.

ps: and a very Gentle Loving hug to Heavenly Brooke action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 pm

I know there was a point when i posted a vídeo of the Tragic events of the 11S.
Nothing in me as support or joy for It, Opossite thing, for expressing the brutal virtual confrontación were were in.
It was Obvious.
But i have been treated as terrorist on Many sides of my real Life.  Evil thing.
I believe in Justice and i know this Will end some day.  Till then, me virtually going away fkor not inspiring any negative thoughts.
Focused in Goodness and in my Profesión.  Though now some day for Test.
I think we finally did a Big Job!  cheers
Greetings!
Best Wishing!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Sorry, Brooke, i was Not talking about You.
Heaven cheekey smiley action smiley Razz
Love Forever, Beautiful and Adorable!
flower cheers cheekey smiley  love smiley  cheekey smiley cheers flower

Ps: Lovely New Pictures!  Inspirational.  Time for Calm and Goodness! I Truly Believe in Families, i Respect and Care!  Maybe seeing all together in NY, LA...  Razz (Best Wishing!) someday when me going for books, who knows! tongue smiley (i dont even have confirmation from editor, but... Smile )
Beautiful New Vídeo, id Honestly Like It was enough to erase the memory and the feeling, so Demonstrated, of the betrayal on the losing of freedom and privacy on the real living.  Its a human tragedy, for Sure.  But Well, Life goes on, and ill find a way to get human rights respected, someday, and Always Legal terms.  I Know the power wants to destroy me, by getting a real Big fail from me cause of the pressure.  If It was different, somebody would have done some real thing.   Actually, after all i have done, this unjustice is a killing hell to my consciousness, i cant evitarte It.  Any danger for a heartattack in me is completely assumable.  Its OK (look at science results upon stress effects in health).
Ill be Focused in Goodness and in Good, my Family, some people...
Forgetting things Evil, working the Goodness till the day i Die (ill Try the furthest posible, for Beloved Ones and for Much Work ahead, dont worry ill be OK with them, long life).
Wishing very Best to the World (Truly, its unnecessary to kill me, and Please if you want, wait till my People cant see it, and Please Dont Hurt them till Nature and God call them,  Innocent, Humanity!).
I Wishing i has written my essay before 2006.  Grand ma would have seen on time, and all this would have Never happened. Never.
But the done is done.  And the World Never Can Chance very Much the human Nature for Good... I was blind.  Now im going in Peace, and while im sending a sign to any Good people who may read this.  World wont destroy us.  Look at me, for 11 yearson each one they have increased the Evil and pressure on me (morbid and fear reasons un fact); real one in my own Home, and making like if i was Hitler for complaining about It... And here we go.  Healthy, Honest, Brave, Good and wise.  Phylobooks are helpy sources not talking about this crimen, so as i said its OK, no worries.  Just Sense and choice for It im sharing in a "Free" World.
And as im going, i can Tell you im Not be visiting any Brooke virtually, maybe this way somebody decide to help me against stalking spies.  Not for destroy (i Talk as akid cause context and untrust on me is too surrealistic), but to let them to leave alone to live my Life
 Ill Try It for Good, Not as a vengeance.  True.
Finally, an answer.  Great!
Sorry if i dont sayy Thanks, after all you did and after all you did not do but you should, for Human Rights=información of accusation at least.p
And Please Tell that person that ill Never Try or want to get near to her or any of her Family.  I Swear.  If any came around, id run to opposite direction. And if Ever going to Usa for books (quite unbelivable! But Well), ill Keep this Word.  Its for the Eternity, i Swear now for most sacred.
God Bless!
Goodness.  This is the last time.  Hope you Keep the treated and leave alone.
And Please, read my books.  To my opinión, its author, they are Key to the future of human
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi!

Non coming to start again any long time tributes (with UPS and downs for too Many things).
Just for sending Best Wishing and Spirits to Brooke Shields.
For all the things i Know She Also understands, i cant be coming usually here, and i Will Never be able to go near to her, even not for an autograph; but Please Tell her She Will Always be Important and that ill be Loving her.
Ah, and Also, Please Tell her id Love She read my books (when i can ill read her last one too).
Goodness Exists!  Brainy and strenght too!  Come on, let us be working Goodness.
Taking things easy, and as Beautifully as posible onto this.
Kiss&Hug
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:31 am

Hi!

Came just for a little while.  For some good spirits and Good Wishing.  I also wanted to share the project of thesis I've got on hands now, I think it's very interesting and that it means some real chances for clearing this stuff between rules and principles in the world of the law, I'm focused in Dworkin, Tremendous.
I can Not aprove the tactics used to what's concerning to my Home, and for this I'm really angry and deceived, but I thought it was time for some grain of sand to be brought by me for a more positive and better world.  It's nothing related to any kind of actual circumstances, it's an academic task, but I am very sure Culture is one of the steps for things get better.  Democratic and Democratized Culture, and Real Education on Empathy and Good manners.  Well I havent the magic potion, but those things are key for sure.
Well, sending a Kind hug to Brooke.  Please tell her that, whatever all those circumstances, She's Always in my Heart and I Love Her cheekey smiley  cheers .
Best Wishing to Everybody!  
God Bless!

ps: I am  and I have been working so hard cause I Love it too, and cause I Feel it as a Moral Duty.
Here it comes, nothing from another world, but helpy clearing bases for this Key Stuff: an Homogeneous Understanding of the Law and its Applying.  After this, I'll work on an essay about the problem of the law's legitimacy, and after another on ethics and its education.  Normal and, yes, a little too intelectual, but somebody had to do it Smile  
It's nothing definitive, just a first version of the project.  I've been thinking about this for the last weeks (though I've got to be running around many other concepts and issues before reaching this key controversy about rules and principles; to me, one of the most important ones possible at this field I want to be focused in for the doctorating -necessary officiality).

" Resumen-propuesta de tesis doctoral de Salvador Rodríguez Barceló

Título: "Estudio, en perspectiva lógica, de las tesis de Ronald Dworkin sobre la relación constitutiva entre las reglas y los principios generales del derecho".

Esquema de la posición de Dworkin sobre los principios generales del derecho:

Frente a la propuesta de H.L. Hart, Dworkin considera que el derecho, en esencia, se compone de los llamados principios generales. Fundamentalmente, porque las reglas jurídicas sólo pueden aplicarse "in toto" (esto es, como una cuestión de "todo o nada"), lo cual da lugar, por la propia lógica aplicativa del derecho, a una discrecionalidad no asumible en la labor de los jueces; incluso más allá de los llamados "casos difíciles" y/o de las lagunas legales.
Los principios generales del derecho, para Dworkin, al no tener un carácter analítico puro, admiten una graduabilidad en su aplicación. Esta virtud se manifiesta, esencial y positivamente, en lo que él define como criterio del "peso", por el cual es posible determinar siempre qué principios, y en qué medida exacta (cada uno en relación con los demás), deben tenerse en cuenta a la hora de resolver los diferentes procesos jurisdiccionales. Cualesquiera que se presenten, pues, en realidad, el derecho es una realidad integrada y completa gracias a la conjugación global pero concreta de los principios.
Esta posibilidad se basa en el hecho de que aquéllos (de naturaleza objetiva y de base moral, aunque no metafísica) se hallan bien implícitos en el ordenamiento jurídico (en la ley, en la costumbre y en la moral social). Sólo es preciso realizar una labor de sistematización global del derecho, pero no en un sentido abstracto, sino de forma específica en función de cada situación planteada; para resolver adecuadamente (en perspectiva jurídica y moral) conforme a los principios generales del ordenamiento vigente. Con ello, se elimina cualquier sombra de discrecionalidad por la cual puedan colarse (como, de hecho, así suele suceder) los intereses personales, sociales, económicos y/o políticos de cada juez.
Pero Dworkin se da cuenta de la complejidad sobrehumana que supone la tarea de sistematizar el derecho en tal forma, por lo que alude a la figura "inspiradora" del juez "Hércules". Éste vendría a ser aquél capaz de hallar siempre la cualidad y la proporcionalidad exactas de los principios que deben aplicarse, en cada caso.

Hipótesis y conclusiones críticas para la tesis doctoral:

Después de haber procedido a revisar en profundidad la bibliografía de referencia sobre la cuestión, los puntos a tener en cuenta para una crítica de consistencia y de carácter global serían:

1º) Dworkin mezcla los planos ontológicos del derecho y de la moral sin un criterio racional suficientemente justificativo. Ambas nociones se hallan muy imbricadas, pero la fundamentación de esta relación debe realizarse en el plano de un metadiscurso mucho más general. Éste último será uno de los ejes principales de nuestra investigación, y por ello creo que los fundamentos de la cuestión referida se verán en buena parte esclarecidos.

2º) El posicionamiento de Dworkin reclama un estudio de carácter lógico sobre su consistencia interna. En tal sentido, lo primero que se observa es que cifrar una respuesta global-ideal de naturaleza analítica (el juez "Hércules") a partir de unas estructuras lógico-lingüísticas de carácter no analítico (los principios, con el criterio del "peso") constituye una aporía, en sentido estricto. Efectivamente, si los principios no se aplican "in toto", sino gradualmente, esto presupone que tienen una naturaleza no analítica, sino, en todo caso, sintética (afuera de las estructuras que prefigura el silogismo aristotélico). De lo sintético, lógicamente, no se puede construir lo analítico.
Sin embargo, este "fracaso" de Dworkin no supone caer en la discrecionalidad que tanto le preocupa. Esta cuestión y la anterior se pueden resolver sobre el estudio del complejo "normatividad-textualidad-realidad (social, psicológica y física)" que subyace a cualquier manfiestación del fenómeno jurídico (en fase de creación y/o en fase de aplicación).
Las bases para el estudio metalógico que me propongo realizar se hallan contenidas en mi ensayo, de próxima publicación (y prologado por el Dr. Antonio Bordoy Fernández, profesor de la UIB), "Fundamentos de lo racional". En esta obra, realizo un estudio sistemático de la racionalidad humana, como fenómeno integrado (de percepción y de intelección), de naturaleza transcendental (espacio universal) y simbólica-trascendente (rasgo universal que posibilita los mecanismos de la comprensión, de la abstracción y de la innovación del conocimiento, a partir de una base no sólo lingüística, sino también conceptual-mental -lo lingüístico no agota el fenómeno mental, si bien forma parte inescindible de aquél, como demuestran las investigaciones de la moderna neurología).
Una vez resituada la razón en el mundo (social y físico), sin las soluciones de continuidad habituales (idealismo, positivismo, relativismo...) cuyos orígenes se remontan al cartesianismo, es posible, asimismo sin contradicciones lógicas, reconstruir una conjunción funcional de lo analítico y de lo sintético, dando lugar a un nueva visión, abierta pero no aporética, de la racionalidad humana.

Sobre estos principios, se abre la posibilidad para comprender mejor, en el contexto dworkiano:

a) El fenómeno de lo normativo como derivado formal de un metadiscurso por el cual se proyectan recíprocamente los planos ontológicos del "ser" y del "deber ser". Este metadiscurso es reconstruible desde muchos ángulos: conforme a la tesis convencional, a la tesis kelseniana de la norma originaria, a la regla de reconocimiento de Hart, etc.; pero siempre deberá serlo (por necesidad constitutiva, de acuerdo con el carácter integrado de nuestra racionalidad) a partir de unas estructuras universales que confluyen en la construcción de la capacidad racional y moral del ser humano.
Una vez comprendido el problema y la esencia formal de lo normativo, a partir de la nueva racionalidad, es posible centrarse en el plano material del derecho que problematiza Dworkin.

b) El carácter integrado transcendental de la racionalidad "en-el-mundo" parte de la percepción sensitiva unificada (véase el trabajo de Antonio R. Damasio, fundamentalmente: "El error de Descartes" y "The feeling of knowing"), la cual es inseparable de las estructuras lógicas de nuestra mente. Pero este complejo cognitivo no ostenta un carácter analítico, separable, a su vez, de otro carácter propio, lo sintético. Admitir la noción kantiana supone una contradicción lógica que no difiere de la que asume Dworkin. Superar ambas visiones (así como también la visión relativista final de William Ormand Quine -véase, fundamentalmente "Dos dogmas del empirismo"), precisa de la comprensión de la naturaleza simbólica de nuestra mente.
El simbolismo constitutivo del conocimiento representa un carácter transcendentalmente logificado pero, a su vez, un espacio abierto ("poroso", como diría el propio Hart en sede de la teoría jurídica, aun sin reflexionar demasiado sobre los problemas globales del conocimiento y de la dualidad sintético-analítico). Ese espacio es lugar natural para la originalidad y la creación (el círculo del lenguaje que describe Nietzsche se refiere, precisamente, a la prisión lógica de lo analítico: sin un espacio para lo trascendente y la apertura no puramente lógica, aunque no "antilógica" -la comprensión de esta noción va implícita en el plano metalógico que sirve de guía a nuestro discurso-, no hay lugar para el concepto ni para el avance cognitivo de carácter cualitativo).
Esa apertura tiene, por tanto, un carácter funcional y esencial para el conocimiento humano y, a su vez, supone la imposibilidad encerrar en cualquier noción ideal (el juez "Hércules" de Dworkin) el conocimiento exacto o analítico. Esto se demuestra en un hecho comprobado en la ciencia jurídica: la concepción de los principios de justicia social, de igualdad, de libertad... nunca podrá tener los mismos rasgos en sujetos distintos, pues ello dependerá de su personalidad, temperamento, historicidad, ideología política, etc. Esta característica es una carácter estructural, que no variará, con independencia de que el juez actúe conforme a criterios imparciales en la aplicación/creación del derecho.
No obstante, conforme a una racionalidad lógicamente consistente y "en-el-mundo", tampoco podrá hablarse de pura discrecionalidad en la tarea jurisdiccional, en ningún caso. En esta perspectiva, y conforme a la tesis de Hart (aunque no bien justificada en su "Post-Scriptum"), existe una gradualidad entre normas y principios, los cuales aparecen imbricados en forma constitutiva de acuerdo con la naturaleza simbólica de la razón integrada, para la generación de un sentido no relativista de la verdad (aunque sólo podamos hablar, objetivamente, de aproximación simbolizada a ésta).
Conforme a esta concepción integrada de la racionalidad, así como a partir de la integración metadiscursiva de lo normativo como rasgo esencialmente formal en sede del derecho (estos ámbitos no puedan separarse, en la mente operacional integrada, del factor moral y del factor racional -ni éstos entre sí-; con ello quiero decir que lo normativo constituye una simplificación funcional en el mundo del derecho, como se demuestra en el carácter gradual de la relación entre las reglas y los principios: el derecho vigente se aplica siempre, "sí o sí", pero hay que ver cuánto; esto sólo puede explicarse conforme a la noción de la razón simbólica), se puede demostrar que la verdad jurídica o moral forman parte de la verdad epistemológica; y, con ello, se completa el círculo demostrativo de nuestro discurso sobre las reglas y los principos.
No obstante lo anterior, en nuestro trabajo de investigación no nos centraremos en el error de Dworkin de confundir derecho y moral (aunque referirse a los fundamentos de esta cuestión sea inevitable); sino en una crítica de consistencia lógica sobre su separación cualitativa de carácter taxativo entre principios y reglas jurídicas, así como sobre sus tesis de a) la discrecionalidad, y b) la supuesta capacidad para la "analiticidad" del juez "Hércules"."".
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 10:58 am

Just came to wish Everybody Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  As it's used to be said, "Paz y amor a las personas de buena voluntad".
Well, and also for sharing some...  Smile  Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLUAtZi0CXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4eQN8lV1TU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1qV52sXZCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPb_6VaAVfE

ps: It's OK.  Aspergerian person as me just needs some intimacy respect and peace to keep focused and working well.  And, well, some love, hope and confidence too (and... and... and...  santa  Laughing  Smile ), for inner calm.  
I'm working on a big essay, global, as long as there're no guarantees for the years life is going to be shining on you.  I mean, I'm 49, and I  already need 30 years to write rigurous terms what I have to write, so first I'm writing the main lines for one book, as long as I have got them quite clear, and more -till alreayd enough- as I am going to keep working on my ideas.  God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 9:39 pm

Unnecessary words: Lovely and Gorgeous Pictures, Better Than ever, Heaven's. Shining Beauty!
Energizing, my Goodness!
Much Loving and a Very Living hug!
Much more Than words.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 10:49 am

Hi, exceptionally two continued days, for a "good" cause (Videos Very Motivational and Beautiful -and it's True I'm Loving Her for Always cheekey smiley love smiley cheers Cool ). True!
Ah, and those emotional -and expected to be happening for so long- Hugs are really Touching, God Bless! Bravo! cheers bounce Smile
Wanted to share this very incipient scheme for the global essay. I'll need, less or more, 3 years for it. Though, first I have to write the doctorating thesis (all logic arguments to develope I have got already clear on my mind, though the expertise part on the phylosophy of the law does remain under waiting for informational bibliography I have to read still; nothing excesively difficult).
Well, this is,
" “Filosofía y existencia. Un estudio global”

1.- Por qué la filosofía.

2.- El problema del conocimiento.

3.- Las necesidades humanas: utilidad y sentido. Ámbitos globales de relevancia (sin menosprecio de las ciencias de la naturaleza -relación con filosofía).

4.- La economía (utilidad y valores -libertad vs igualdad-; ecología y calentamiento global).
4.1.- La desigualdad social y las políticas gubernamentales (globalización mundial del trabajo, el modelo de economía financiera en detrimento de otros modelos -productivos/de ocupación-, consecuencias de la progresiva e imparable mecanización del trabajo). Por un modelo ético-racional posible: Smith, Keynes, Rawls, Sen y Stieglitz.
4.2.- Los resultados materiales del sistema de producción industrial y tecnológico (ecología, recursos finitos y calentamiento global). Políticas sostenibles: integración de un modelo “decreciente” con las bases capitalistas del modelo malthusiano (humanización y razón práctica-democrática, necesidad de avanzar y “sostener”). Las dificultades e incertezas de la intervención pública: por un modelo holístico realmente integrado (ciencia y política).

5.- Ética y moral (idea de libertad y justicia; educación y arte).

6.- Derecho y legitimidad (naturaleza del derecho; valores implícitos; vigencia, eficacia y legitimidad).

7.- Política y democracia (el factor material vs factor formal; el sistema de partidos; globalización y derecho internacional).

8.- Arte y estética (relación con kalos y agathos; con noético y noemático).

9.- Finitud y trascendencia.

10.-Reflexiones finales (incluyendo: las nuevas tecnologías de la información y la comunicación digital)

(por ahora...) Smile ".

Well, I think it's quite balanced and rational, what I'll be developing. It's about real issues, not about wishes for disturbing or personal pride. I think it's possible to just propose some new and real "solutions", to be democratic terms discussed by All, Obviously.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 11:00 am

Hi!

I know I said I was not coming for everyday, and it's True.  But today there's a Really Nice Big amount of New Pictures and, among them, there're two related to subjects who are really Favorite to me.  I am talking about Jane Goodall Presenting "Jane", and the 20th Anniversary of one of my favorite Movies, "The good will hunting".
It was All quite Nice.
Greetings Kind action smiley

ps: it was exceptional post for a Really Nice Virtual day to me.  Usually, I want to come to share some little thinking, though it's impossible I can come everyday on it.  Calm, Peace and Patience are Very Good for All.
I'm "also" Smile taking the chance for saying the Videos posted later are Stunning, Glorious (related to them, and beyond them, have to say that the "undercovered" agressivity of the "therapy" Rodríguez was unnecesary, disturbing and cruel, and that I Wish with All of my Heart it Gets Finished Soon, Please; the things done were just for a very large lack of psycologic understanding; True I Know; these kind of therapies do really need a theoric and practic Big Evolution; I'm also working for it gets possible, specially inside of the mind of the ones practising it -like XVIII doctors did theirs on their times, Honestly Razz ).
Beyond this, Erotism from Genius George Michael's Song put together with Pictures is... ufff, Tremendous!
For more, I'm also sharing the actualized index for the ethics treatise.  It's just I can't stop my good working mind when I'm Calm; and while I'm waiting for the imminent agreement with the director... Smile
" Historia y razón de los principios éticos

1.- ¿Principios morales,aún,en el s. XXI?

1.1.-El trazado lógico-existencial del nihilismo.
1.2.-Fundamento ético objetivo: la razón integrada.

2.- Breve historia del irracionalismo filosófico y moral.

3.- Revisión de las principales teorías éticas.

4.- La naturaleza moral del ser humano. .

5.1.- Egoísmo individual e identidad grupal.
5.2.- Empatía y simpatía naturales.
5.3.- El problema de la libertad. Posibilidades para la mejora ética.

5.- Por una ética “racioafectiva”.  Integración de las cuatro esferas fundamentales de lo moral: deber, virtud, estética y provecho.

6.- Posibilidades y vías para una vida ética -y equilibrada- en el mundo real.  Ámbitos individual y colectivo.

7.- Propuestas educativas de carácter general".
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 10:53 am

Hi!

Really Nice and Friendly Pictures today, Inspirational!
Ben Stiller, from the Video, is also One of my favorites.  Looks like such a Nice Person.  Though his crushes...  geek  Laughing  Smile  action smiley
(the Son, me, is feeling very well; please, Definitively, let me Live and Think in Calm, and forget those tactics on strategic noises, etc.; I Promise You it did Not work well at all, but the Opposite; to Investigate and to Get Existential and Intelectual Sense, Integrative terms of Mind and Heart, was the Only Key for the Improvement; in fact, this point was the One that Helped me to Survive these invasive "therapies" beside the "breaking" of the reality "real vs virtual"; Please Believe my Mind -not exactly silly- skills for the objectivity and self-knowing; it's Time to Respect the People Right to Peace, and to get some useful fruits from my almost continued reflections -even when we sleep we improve our hearted mind, specially then!, specially if we do it Calm; and I think I have proved, for more than 1 billion times, the fact I'm nervous does Not mean at all I am not Controlling the Situations; Please, Understand a Genius -  geek  scratch  Embarassed  Laughing  party smiley  clown , but there's something Real on it  Embarassed ).
Also came with Honest wishes for sharing some thoughts.
It's about the sad situations that have got the public eye, related to sexual assaults and so.
I Totally Deffend the "campaign" with the Name "Me Too".  But I think it's Important to add something.  The other day I read on the news that Catherine Deneuve and Other Recognized French Artists Women Signed a Document where they Explain how Radicalism is Never good, at any time or situation.  I'm Recommending it.
I remember something.  When I was a kid, here in Spain we only had two TV channels (many people only had one, cause their TV sets where not ready for the "big" jump to that virtual multiplicity  geek  Smile , as my Grandparents, by instance  Razz ).  They were not bringing "anything and it will be enough" to the channel, for the lack of competition, there were many TV Programs with Great Quality.  I know it was also for political reasons, but this is not the point.  By this, I'm not deffending the erasing of the economical market competitivity at all, I'm just bringing the first point to explain how the competition is not always bringing the best results.  For more: don't you think it's much better to get young people and women Empowered by Information and Education, as man too about Civism and Respect Values where physical or economical power is not a wild card for anything; rather than lapidate the less or more possible suspects for this Tragic charges.  The Court will be Playing.
I Admit the Public Opinion is Key to Get things changed for the Better, and the USA is probably the best living proof of it, but there're many ways to do and to say the things.  Don't Subestimate the Power of those Constructive Campaigns.
For more, the Innocence Presumption is an Ethic Principle, and Legal too.  What's happening with People that has been Accused and Publically "destroyed", and later at some time it has been proved things were different.
In the social lapidation there're many psycologic and sociologic subjects working.   Guilty (for don't have done nothing before... many possible things), Fear (instinct of protection and instinct of self-rejection towards any possible personal remembrance about the same thing), Need for doing what the masses say you have to do (for belonging need and feelings of security...), Cathartic Communitary Practises...
I mean, it's All Normal; and it's Necessary any Kind of Opressive/Violent/Discriminatory sexism gets turned into Social Equalitarism; but all these points I talked about (and, probably, many more), I think should get involved with any Serious Discussion for going Deeper into the Real and Definitive Solutions.
The Education (not only by reading Books; but by Social Improving Together: Family, School, Media...) is Always Key!

ps: today going to PhiloConference  party smiley  party smiley  cheers , and Brooke a Hug!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Hi, Brooke, Good Embarassed cheers action smiley

I came for a Little calm while, have good working reasons.
I have honesty to admit that I have been involved with a new aspergerian "nightmare", for the last days. For the reason I had to find out and fix a bibliographic context for the subject doctorating; and it was not easy at all.
I needed to find something going to the bases of the problems and at once this has to be able to get inside of a framemark avalaible for the corresponding and due methodology wave
I have got it. I'll be confronting integrity of the law drawn by Dworking to the concept of the "rule-following" from Wittgenstein and what this last one means (very much to this context, in fact, as I'm developing the job). There's enough bibliography upon it, but nothing for wave (1.500, 5.000 articles and books and so, you can find depending on the searching code you're using for the searc; yes Shocked ), as long it's very specific subject. Also, as I'm projecting it, I think it's good for "easy" for some originality.
I need all these things to get 100% working mind beyond academic, bibliographic... worries. Well, that's not so rare I think.
It will also be good to my career and also, it will be Useful to Prove my epistemologic theories, for Real party smiley cheers bounce
I need much focusement, calm and hard working, but it's something quite able and good I think.
As long as it's quite good to me, I thought I had to share it.
Next week starting new Conferences cycle on the Etymology of the Words, Tremendous.
I'll be distributing time, anyway.
cheers ... Sending Very Much Love and Best Wishing, and a Respectful Embarassed hug, Brooke... cheers

ps: Looks in "Sahara", and Moves, are romantically glorius. Many Videos lately "posted" on it, and for this came to mind.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 10:28 am

Hi, Brooke Smile

I said pretty long time, but it will be seldom.  Goodness does mean this Little plus, obviously for not everyday.
This Model, Andreja, is Really Beautiful and Brave.  Yesterday the critics were NOT on her at all!
Also, were not on circumstances around my working place.  I'm Calm and Working Well Here.  
Had to say this.
the thesis is going to be named as "Problemas lógicos en la aplicación de las tesis de L. Wittgenstein sobre seguir-una regla en el ámbito del derecho objetivo".  Well, always able to get better expressed.  I'm just waiting for the Director aprovement, this week.
I'll study main Wittgenstein lines, the Tractatus and the Investigations, mainly, but not only (All!).  And after, I'll study the Authors in Theory of Law who have been using/applying his theory of the rule-following in their own field.  After, in the "free" zone, I'll analyze the deepest concepts involved with it all.  And this will be touching and connected so much to the conclusions in my essay (waiting for editorial; but not worried as long as if I have to do by myself, as usual All, I'll do fine terms -I cant understand, anyway, how is it posible they are still doubting about the publishing... Shocked Exclamation , but well, the trees of the short-terms money are too big to be able to see well the forest, too usually on these days of the "immediaticity" for all, including the waited results; NOT angry, in any case for when it's my time for suffering the consequences of this culture).
I'll analyze well, deeper than in treatise (had not space nor time for so many things!!! affraid - geek Laughing ), the precedents that influenced Wittgenstein Perspectives (Russell Paradox, Godel and Frege; All geniuses bringing Big Concepts not well explained enough, in any case -I'll be bringing new conclusions I've got about them that were not on the essay, going a Little deeper than then: normal, working brain on evolution good focusement hard  Shocked  Surprised  Laughing : the first essay was the fist, I'll be going further than it for all of my life I think -till healthy of mind stays with me-, and it's very probable in some years I write a new one on epistemology), and then I'll correct it, Logic terms (non purely poetic or retoric: relating to Nietzsche and my conclusions on him, on Godel and so); but also I'll be using the Dimension of the Reflection of the Genius for explaining All and for getting the conclusión that Theories like Dworkin one are Absolutely Necessary, in terms of logic sense and legal coherence.  And not many things else geek , I'll not get too deep into the global and holistic fundaments for this all (not explain All about the "razón ontoepistemológica transcendental, naturalmente integrada, lógica-simbólica y trascendente"  geek  Laughing  Smile - funny, but in fact the deepest fundaments of our cognitive nature are not exactly a simple thing to be said); it's a doctoral thesis, not an essay or a treatise.
Well, that was all.
Best Wishing (to me too!  Smile  Razz  cheers  )!
cheers ...And a Respectful Loving hug to Brooke... cheers  
See...

ps: just talked to editor by phone, and he told me all their stuff understands it's (literal words, not mine -though i am for many times not needing "padrins" geek lol! Embarassed ) a "high intelectual level book", but that they do have to include on the equation the previsión of the demand, as long as they have to subsist economic terms. I Honestly Understand. They will be searching for some economic help from some foundation, as they use to do in these cases. I'll call them in one month. I said Thanks for All the Energy used for my book publishing, Honest terms.
And, well, now it's time for working good, and for studying hard too.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 10:15 am

Hi! Razz action smiley cheekey smiley

How Very Beautiful and Lovely Videos!
I Loved the Clothes.  Also, the fact sizes are Democratic and the fact the Models Talk Normal Confident.  BRAVO! cheers cheekey smiley party smiley
Good Job, I Like it All!
I came cause if I'm just coming for some time, it's not that  wave / rendeer  ( geek  Laughing  lol! ) situation to me.
For Brooke, Very Kind hug, really Tight and Sweet!
flower  cheers  cheekey smiley  love smiley  cheekey smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 10:26 am

Hi! Smile action smiley

How Wonderful Beautiful Videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stunning and Energetic, so Much.  I couldn't say which chracter is predominant there Shocked wave cheers
Good Luck for Projects and Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Focusing my doctorating in another subject: Hart's concept "opened essence of the language".  It's very Key for a practic proving of my epistemologic conclusions, and it's much more defined framemark for work.
I have other subjects on mind (logic and metalogic concentrated Demonstration -yes wave cheers bounce -of my epistemologic ideas -in few pages-, ethics and so), but I'm making the necessary organization of the agenda on time.
I'm also waiting for the "promo" of the essay.
I'm also going on an administrative course, technical.
I'm working here 7 hours a day.
I'm on... my goodness, almost Everywhere!! geek wave Laughing
No, really, Working hard too.  Not much time for almost anything (... good! geek Laughing No! Laughing Razz Smile ).
CALM and REST are FUNDAMENTAL  at this actual types!  VERY.
cheers hasi Good Much Loving Eternal hug Brooke Shields, Thank You for EXISTING hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite Friendly!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: