Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quite Friendly!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13548

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 am

Hi! Smile

I am not getting used to have finished, even knowing the coming edition wave Smile Still in the creative tension, but the force of the satisfaction is there.  Wow, many years working so hard.  Five, almost.  All tough ones.  But party smiley at once, that's my natural, we could say.  And now i see the provisionary results... Happy!
I could see some Really Nice Videos and Pictures, Wow!
Specially Touching the One from Grease, with Brooke.  Wow, very Impressive.  Thans for Uploading it!
The Theatre Scene is different to the Movie's, I could see.  Normal, I guess, some changes between them I have seen in other times too.
I could not post yesterday's night, something happened to the key "new post", it did not work.  I was really excited, but not mainly for this impossibility (I knew I could post today), but for the wave of the finishing.
It's 155 pages of computer (timesnewroman 12), the first part, and 105 the second one.  260, if I still remember how to count, and this means, less or more, 520 for a book (Cuteness!,  Not intentioned).  Though, the final edition will change a little, after corrections and some normal changes, the prefacy...
Taking the two next working days easy, to what's related to essayes.  VERY! tongue smiley  The next for editing chapter 8, all; and on 14 and 15 vacation (the 15th was holiday here, anyway).  AFter it, right till the end of the editing of all.  I have to finish before the 6-october, included; and I think probably I'll be able to do it before.
Now back to the task.
And How Hot days, my goodness.
Good Greetings and Best Wishes!
cheers hasi And a special Kind Gentle Love hugging for Brooke hasi cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:21 am

Hi! Smile

How are things!
It was Nice, the start of the Book. I'm reading easy.
As usual, also Nice Pictures and Videos! (the One with Jay Leno is quite Tremendous!).
The temperature is a brutality, specially at the evening and night times, never seen. I think it's going lower from sunday, but today, for the little I've felt the weather, it seems it may be a little calmer, the mercury.
Well, on the fine going. It does not feel bad at all, to rest the brain, totally, from this thinking. Wow! Starting again the reading for edition on monday (things to change, but quite calm, as long as it's all edited for a couple of times, and done with care; and I remember what I wrote, so I'm calm at it; focused but easy), but I'll Enjoy this blessing Rest!
Best Wishing Goodness!
cheers Smile And very Kind Love hugging to Brooke Smile cheers

ps: taking the chance for sending a Hug to Angel Nieto Family. Rest in Peace (his Family Has the Right to Be Alone on these times, Respecting their pain at these moments).
He was the best, but as he looked to others too, it was something normal, like the sun on the sky every morning. Normal. I remember to have known him since I can remember any other thing almost, and he was one of these Persons that seem to be like part of the family. Very Special One. Gone now To Eternal Peace in the Heaven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:37 am

Hi! Smile

Really Beautiful Videos and Pictures!
This New for the jeans... Real "vaqueruereque" Style!  My Goodness Beautiful!  cheekey smiley  Exclamation   Razz
What a Ride on Time!  Thank You Very Much for Sharing it!
(motos, on fine geek Laughing Embarassed lol! : when I was very kid and played with those toys who were soldiers, indians... I had been given a Fort, by the Magic Kings; and I remember I baptised the Natives that looked stronger as "camancho" -I think for derivation from "comanche" and "macho", but not sure; no, those meanings I guess are being imagine don't-, and had even a song when they were preparing for the battle, it was something like "camancheichan, yey-yeh; camancheichan, yey-yeh... and so", obviously with the correspondent and companying percussion Laughing Exclamation wave ).
Bikinis of green on the beach were too Touching and I Remained quite Self-Closed, as Self-Protection and as Inevitable answer from the suspicious mind -with quite FUNDAMENT- on being accused of stalking.  True!
Today I slept so peacefully.  Woke up so Well, even too late.
Yesterday the editing was... why not saying it, a real brutality.  The 8.2 "lógica y principio metalógico", where I'm reasoning about the involving of Godel theoremes, the metalogics, the working mind, the logic at the second level and more, the explanation of the difference between computers and human brains (also animals I comment as difference)...
So Brutally Difficult, but I have to Admit, so very much Shocked Exclamation results to me.
This is a Post Fulfilled with Good News and Real Reasons for the Joy to me! cheers
Now to the task, the rest of points in the 8 chapter are not so difficult as this one.  It was so Necessary, Explaining so Much cause it's Coherently Involving All the Main Sides of Human Brain (logics, mathematics and conceptual thinking, in general), for One plausible Meaning that's REally Explanatory, Really I have to say.  Subjective terms, Really, but I think it's True.
Now back to the task.
Best Wishing!
cheers Razz And such a Kind Loving hug to Brooke, in the Hope someday meeting as She's coming for a Friendly and Hearted Touch Razz cheers

ps: keeping the same tactics, today no more posting.  yesterday I worked so Hard in the morning, I did Not rest already for a minute.  True.  But it's OK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 am

Hi! Smile

Nice Videos and Pictures; Specially those Ones with the Kids!
Really Nice.
Today, quite Sleep What a Face , for resting not being enough. I'll sleep after dinner, "siesta". Today as usual Much Working hard here.
Taking all other things easy, for Necessity tongue smiley
Wishing Very Good weekend!
cheers And a Loving hug to Brooke Kind cheers
action smiley

ps: this week finishing the two last points of the 8th chapter. I'll be having four connected days for "Total" rest; I'll not be coming to the working place till the wednesday 16. Oh my, Blessing! Smile The agenda is not for a rest, till the october, but I'll be measuring well the efforts. It's the last sprint for the essay. Admiting I'm so HAPPY for the results, making real meaningful sense to me about all those things.
See You... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:57 pm

For Real, Believing in a better future.
Those Video pieces from "Law&Order"; its Not for competing, though i know the posted will be related to me.
Im Focused in Real Life, and in some unknown geek study Privacy, Fundamental Human Right for Good.
Ah, but Loving and Admiring Brooke for Always!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   

Back to top Go down

Quite Friendly!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: