Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quite Friendly!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:31 am

And who are my Reference Philosophers?
I Adore the Thinking Connectivity of bringing Together:
Bertrand Russell: understanding of Key Problem of Logic Structures (though i have to bring my additional explanationd, his arguments are key; historic terms too, for conparisson to his "betrayer" pupil...)
Ludwig Wittgenstein, fot hid honest , logic and not nationally phanatic understanding of subjectivity and culture. I am reading his second master book as reference, upon the games of language.
And finally, Jurgen Habermas, for his understanding of the Need for fixing practic wayd for letting logic structures and transcendent plane of morals work together for social decissions. He knows global true change needs the global real agreement from mature and educated peoplr. Role of geniuses like these three ones can be key for some engaging, but development of what i said in previous post Need True and Democratic Global Agreements.
And, also, Inspiration Came to me from All Good real life makers as from All wise and hearted Artists.
And, after all, can you all see how Urgent is Help me to Wotk alone and for the longer daily time Possible, on this Transcendent Historic point?
Can you understand whats on the game and how Precious is the running fast time?
I Swear its not just for me. Its Much Huger what we are playing with by your decission of conspiring against me and bring obstacles to my Big Important Task!
There is no time for fake humble. You Have to Help me to Make my Work. Future is getting narrower and shorter day by day. You can not waste this easy and inconscient unique capacities and skills of mine for the task. You eill probably never find another onr like thus me for Help our Future! Its not ego, I Swear, its Sense if Urgence, a fire man fighting the fire with no time for reverences, Please.
I dont need recognizing (though very little money help to my dear and too stressed family would be
blessing) just need support for Hard Work. I Can Do it, i Know so Well. Let me Prove it to you, Please.
Goid night, at last (hurray oh my lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:01 am

Hi! action smiley
How are things!
Came for a moment from the new temporary (legal terms, and I hope) place. Next week I'll be coming back.
Just for saying Hi and sending Best Wishes.
I'm on my Task quite Good and Focused. Work for all day, but also rest and do my moderate exercise, enough.
cheers God Bless, Good Loving hug!! cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:38 am

Hi!
Although those Mad study comments, I slept well. True.
And, for starting the morning two key events helped for True Relax of morning nerves: Pictures of Babies at School, 5 years old; and, separately -True, I noticed seconds later; my mind is another world... geek wave Laughing though it's a Happy coincidence for Obvious Justice Subject, I'm talking about the Friendly Familiar with Rob Lowe and Don Johnson together.
Good!

What I said about saving computer is not a crazy thing, the one I had was infected by killing virus when I entered a Familiar Picture, Doing very Friendly, True Rick's Style... So, then, it felt Bad (like the organized but unbrained -it's not healing anything, though I'm not sure this is the Reason; the problem is that all hidden things around are only exciting my very upset state of hearted mind; I guess it's understandable, after all for years; and the beating is "unhuman", I mean, too loud for being normal, pure shameless attacks to the intimacy of my vital space of sound- stalking at my Familiar Normal Home walls).
For this I said what I said.
But Well, There're many Good things to Work for.
This last year, the hottest in history (in registered data files), and global terms 1ºCelsius more. It's for affraid and Start Working Right Now Basketball
I don't want to lose any chance for becoming a Classic author geek Razz tongue smiley for the reason the world is ending before this may happen.
Work for Live, but also for Good Fundamental Causes, and Enjoy it (my boss just entered my room on so friendly -in the professional mood, of course- talking Shocked ; I have to Admit there're things that sometime Do change! Good! cheers ).
Well, Good Hug, Feel Good, Everyday it's a New Life!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:27 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Good day. I did dream we both we're a designed team in the context of some enterprise or something, and we had to investigate some events happened and...
It is quite wave Laughing but it was quite Fine tongue smiley hasi too Razz cheers
Today I'll be reading as much as I can (developed summary for that point of index, first version of it; I'm on a less or more fixed method for the writing too).
Very Lovely hug, Loving!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: taking things easy and following advices from caretakers is Always Good thing to do action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:49 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

I think I'd may admit I'm actually a little "tupadet" on mind; but "wearing" it joyfully, "con alegría". I mean, tired brain but still able for healthy working.
Now there're coming some continued holidays, and I'm resting for some days, completely, and for some others working.
I'm counting well on everything.
On Christmas holidays I'm editing the epigraphs 2 to 7 (changing this last one to another position, for connectivity; and I have to write of new, from the historic summary, the 1). One for day. Not last post, but I wanted the coherence before start writing the rest new ones from january, second week of it (last from december and first from 2016 I'm taking for re-reading my texts I shared, for final mental fixing).
Now working more.
Today I was thinking about some mistakes I did not apologise for.
Honest: one of them very important was telling Vero by phone that sentence (complete meaning, as Wittgesntein says - yes, a good piece of a stone I was by then, with all of my respect to Stones geek Razz because it's the thing not the person I'm talking about), after questions and all: "... si, pero... los brazos", and I was talking about the fact I was supposing they were too strong for reaching the femenine "perfection".
This was an unsensitive an psycologically dictatorial and sexist evil thing to say. I was Not conscious of it, I Swear.
I was just in a Selfish Dream Where I Wanted Everything was as I had Represented on my mind, from Movies and Pictures, for so many times for Life.
I'm so sorry for this, and I was so Mistaken for this.
Strong Arms Were and Are Perfect as long, Exclusively, as You Like them!
And I'd change, now raw sincerity, those sizes I was talking about for a double number of them, if this could eliminate (this is just supositional thinking, symbolically Expressing) the carpal tunnel problem. Not so important (another problem from me, building me up as a protector of dames on trouble, that I have "edited" I guess, at the very least I did the best I did know).
This thing I had not commented yet (one of few negativities from me that I can see, which does not mean these are the only ones, just the ones that I see and remember). I'm doing, on this atmosphere of Calm before All (Connecting Friendly to not so kind musical discourses from Videos I've just seen posted on Brooke's).
To talk on this other sphere of my mind did relax and help it to rest, by changing objects of thinking.
You so Beautiful that Breathless is your definition of the other!! action smiley tongue smiley Embarassed Razz
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:38 pm

Hi!
Working very Well. Developed a Very Actualized version of the ondex. Very Good cause its just synthetic prewriting already. Gorgeous as integrated piece of all my philoideas.
Now rest. Later Reading. Dinner TV and some easy reading before sleep. Some exercise between.
Big hug Beautiful Heaven Angel, Hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:14 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Good going on.
Not making fussion of two chapters. Not want to make too much long text, but need it is explanatory enough and clear. I will make some summary on it, and on more direct and less conceptual style. For All others making the Effort of reading my essay.
Chapters, All, clear.
The first new, summary of historic critic.
then, after the known ones (evolutive is the last I post something from), and classified by "bodies" of ideas (Great, now, for systematic reading and distribution and my previous texts, more than 100 pages to come back again, for just completing all and see of new from new state of knowing of mind):
- first, on the problem of epistemology. Realism. Empirism. Structures of reality. Feeling of knowing.
- second, transcendence (this after evolution one, that I'm finishing on the transcending pulsion), symbolism and language (all ways of expressing meaning, including mathematics, and all related to logic structures)
- third, metaphysics, paradoxes and my final explanation of my method, logic digression
- and conclusions chapter, on different blocks, titled as "conclusions for the most fundamental and traditional aspects of philosophy":
a) the triple problem of the truth as objectifying Sense, Being, Values; all on its own place and after all integrated by explanation
b) the being and the freedom. empathy and transcendental integration (by integrated reason)
c) erasing the problem of metaphysics and explaining the need for it (practic, psycologic and cognitive), and the spirituality, connected to freedom (some meaning of ontologic and existential freedom)
This is this.
It's going to be 10 chapters. It's enough.

Good Love hug, Fine Nice fun!!
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:16 am

Hi Good morning and Good Hug!
Smile flower Smile

The More Hugging, the Better, Always.
On Good Mood today.
Nice Pictures and Videos!
And I've got tons of tasking.
Yesterday started "Metafísica" from Aristotile. Principle of Identity as First Fundamenting of the Thinking. We Do Agree! Laughing Smile
Also Worked on the "search for Realism Fundaments", and the critic on epistemologic holism, from authors like W.O. Quine ("Dos dogmas del empirismo" is a Classic so Good!), HELPED ME SO VERY TREMENDOUSLY MUCH for Developing.
Today also Finishind Damasio's Book. HELPING!
And the office tasking I have to add too.
I don't think I'm getting much bored Laughing Smile
We'll See tomorrow, this way is Good. Calmy is Key too.
Sending Much Love throughout the bits, so True!!
Ah, and today going to Uni-library, taking two Books from Popper, probably the last thinker, or one of the lasts who thought realism and metaphysics (it's curious how historically this word, metaphysics was born, for what I've been told, for the situation of Aristotile's Books, "after physics") were a real Choice and who Respected them both by a Really Brainy and Very Logical Developing of Ideas. It's "Conocimiento objetivo" and another one on relationship body and mind. Not time for reading all, but taking main references.
And well, this is All, Wishing the Very Best and Inspiration for Good things and Living; Loving Good!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:55 am

Hi, Good day!
Just saying Hi. Yesterdsy resting for all day from thinking philo.
Days before perfectly made as planned on results on it, fixing thinking from pasts texts from me.
Today more.
Its Amazing to me, the qualitstive big jump on thr connected understanding, actual compared to just some months ago. Last jump started by october ending, on mathematics conclusions (surprisung when i read them now -tryly lolling thing to me lol- cause me not mathematician and cause it almost came naturally alone after previous thinking; seriously hard concentration less than 3 years, and to my honest consciousness i am making in 4 months from now a very Importsnt Philo essay (im now almost lolling at it).
On the Good Going.
Good hug, Love Living is key!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Hi,

I'm making more summaried the chapters. The real thing is that I can end writing only 9 ones. True, not searched for the reason itself of the number. Well, if it comes this way for the better, I'll do this way.
Want make texts Clear and Coherent and Deep Transcending and Understandable.
And I don't want to wait till next Christmas! geek Laughing
Good Hugs Loving!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:25 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Came for little while.
Really Nice virtual i did see; some variety Good, Friendly.
Feels Good!
I am on some reflecting time now, preparing the write. It works, process.
And Very Good Loving Embrace; so Beautiful!!
True: for necessary balance for health, taking heartbeats little lower tonight. Good Balancing is Key for any constructive process, usually meaning efforts, so we need to get in charge of rest and energy.
And the same about too personal pressures. Me caring about; but today wad a Good one for Love messaging...
Keep on Work and Living!
See and see tomorrow.
Good night Love, Friends Feels so Well, Eternally!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Well, romantically involved... It was a Movie cheekey smiley Razz action smiley Embarassed
I can also share I've fisnished the constructive critic on Tremendous Apel and Habermas Epistemologic Fundaments (these guys are Geniuses!); from all perspectives that came to mind for a better fundament for my theories, getting ready for connect to natuarlism.
Last to points of chapter, "giro naturalista en filosofía ciencia" and "enfoque holístico, multidisciplinar and bla, bla" I have already fixed in mind. And I'm not taking too long time for doing it.
I'm Very Happy.
On 168 page number Embarassed geek Laughing bounce
See and see later, Goodness!!

ps: Love's so Real. And Calm about the Love, about 30 years, about all related to it, including the really true possibility of not seeing again for circumstances no matter where each one living (I'd accept university offerts, and this would not mean me Coming to You, True I Swear; though as I said, I Honestly say this chance is very low, we have to Admit).
Love's Real, and I Expressed it to You!! Wow, Tremendous!
hasi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:28 am

You Always have played with me, by ironic doing close to sarcasm.
Anybody can see what this means as intentions about me. Nobody normally brained could ignore it and you are Smart, so...
I Never Hoped fir real life relationship, by supposedly breaking marriages. Never i Swear in my Heart.
So Normal the playing.
Cause only two possibility from me: or bad breaket or also playing too.
I Understand.
It was...
Just Me as kid on something like Unknown and Heavend Eternity of Love...
Its All Fine.
Now Sleeping.
Truth: excepting i want by myself more money for my Family im Happy with my Life. One Key thing as i said is that i was able to Express.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Just in case anybody worried.
On a "brutality" of focusement, True.
Processing information and obtaining conceptual results at a very high level, comparing to my usual doing one.
Good. True. Tremendous.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Wed May 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi Good Hug!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Here we're going Well.
Really Nice Videos and Pictures!
Have to say, "in my deffense" geek Laughing that today, as I'm always thinking You know study wave Shocked , I forgot some codes and passwords for some tasks related to my actual working place (could I be a Good professor? Shocked scratch , I'd Like so; though first have to Finish these two subjects, book and thesis); and as the time passed, I remembered all.
Brain well.
How stupid.
Was not enough?
Here we come again geek Laughing Razz
Yesterday on the radio program so Interesting about kids with high intellectual capacites -5%- (superdotation -2-2'2%, said-, I mean -"superdotación intelectual"- it's not exactly the same, in the actual normal knowledge I could see - in fact I don't think I'm that much, look at it, "hardly" 17, though well if we get measured by "inches"... geek Laughing Embarassed Razz ).
Fact: in tests involving 33.000 kids: appreciation from teachers about the "ones": two times, failing around 90% in diagnosis; parents: success in 70% cases. conclusion easy: academic results are not always expressing (maybe yes, this "character" can bring many results: always 10, failing all, normal rendiment, normal-low...) this "capacities".
There's a Real Need to Kids, to Get Identified, Key and so Important for their Healthy Growing Up.
I think it's known, what I say (for some Nice Videos... Razz action smiley Smile ), but wanted to say.
And now to meal, rest and some working. Later some fun on football.
Good Brooke Loving True Friendly Respectful Hugs!!
cheekey smiley flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Sat May 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Hi!

I was writing on the cell,but all got erased.
Again on pc.
Good day and tomorrow Mother's one! cheers
Conference Good and funny. Philologist: mediate between texts and potential readers. Correcting mistakes, completing archeologic texts... and, over any thing, interpreting.
Prof. Bernabé, so Bright, said a translation is actually obsolet after 50 years.
To me a little exaggerated maybe, but there's something; and,in any case, Agree with the importance and dificulty of hermeneutics.
Me taking the whole month forreading textsI wrote for last years, systematic ordering of them and making scheme index for next 3chapters. 3 weeks for each one enough, actually think, cause last epigraphs were really fast done, comparedly (clearity of ideas and of the way toexpress them -words continued cause the big key for spaces is a little disfunctional, have to change, I've got two ones second hand frommy sisters here to do).
Watching Movie in the evening (today I had erotic dreams; and why I say this way now: because with unknown person here; it was all high flags Laughing geek Smile but really cold; reason? maybe my subconsciousness jealous for TV characters or any other people? may be; though have to say my consciousness is really Calmie and Friendly in Good Spirits, True action smiley ).
Willing to Watch! Good Time!
Focused in Rest. I'd Like recognizing for my treatise on epistemology (Original, good and helping). Cause my Mom and Family All could see, money and Help to Society (any kind of celebrity of me, hyphotetical terms, would be a secondary effect to my personal goals, True!; though may be then the spying would end -not complaining for protective), but just Focused in Doing Well.
Good Hug Loving!
Terror for talking publically at university as professor me?
My ego is much more worried and preventiously - geek Laughing Razz - Mad when I think about my reading of thesis and the next listening to other professors critics (as Always, but now that I have Achieved this, and More when Finished essay...; Normal human I guess); than when I think about my going to a place to teach as a Recognized, Respected and somehow Understood (at the very least who I am) Intellectual Personality who Loves to Help.
True!
love smiley
flower

Loving Good, Have Great Weekend of Moms!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Mon May 09, 2016 10:44 am

cheers flower cheers

And it's True I have so Much Fun with these Videos from "Just for Laughs".
HEALTHY so Much to me, and I think for more (for this I shared).
Moral terms I think it's 100% OK, as long it's Very Innocent.
Why? There's no discrimination based upon characters of the person: it's a common failing. This Point is Very Key. then the playing with Natural Human mechanisms of humor (and the little evil all wear inside) is Good.
Obviously, beside the big Caring they Take for People and their material properties Never get injured.
It's Very Good.
It was erased from TV, before on saturdays and sundays in the morning, around 10:30 to 12:30. And I was really upset because it's so Healthy Good.
God Bless!
Some of the Best time to me!

And You Very Adorable and All so Magnetic, oh my...!! action smiley Embarassed cheekey smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Tue May 10, 2016 2:15 pm

flower Hi, Good Love and Heaven of Mine!! flower
cheers Razz cheers

Here, going well.
Admiting under big temptations for getting involved many Authors in descriptions I've got to explain in second part, but I'm intentionedly moderating this.
Not just for measure of efforts, but also, very, for "originality" and for clearity of the philomessage I want to make up.
No worries, I'll not be moved at this ( geek Laughing Smile ).
See and see later, Loving!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Sat May 21, 2016 4:08 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

With permission, id like to say "DebT" is coincidental stuff: radio was on Einstein!
What a Gift, future past, for Christmas.
All very heartfelt, from Mil-eva's Love to the atomic bomb... Very common human.
action smiley Laughing

That was true.
Not so "funny" was the fact he was prosecuted by FBI so tough for all of his life, for his pacifism (them meaning communist), till the day he died.
Now i know my destiny. Though in fact i knew it before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Tue May 24, 2016 9:25 am

Hi Up There!
Really Nice, at these Webs. Greetings Fine action smiley
Had good rest, wishing for more but now time for work.
fortunetely, cause many things to do.
Related to last thing I said on quantics: obviously quantics word comes from "cuanto" in spanish (english, maybe "quantum" I guess, but not sure), that means the energy from athoms is coming on separated parts; this was the model Niels Bohr, among others, did created for understand the experimental results.
I was not talking about this. This can be understood by mind (Obviously!, there's a Theory tongue smiley ), like grains of sand, by instance. But I was saying there's some need for continuity of laws directing micro/macro, interaction which is integrative reality where we live, in fact.
But well, in any possible case, these things will have to wait for some more in my head for get some more further reflections I guess. Now essay and thesis.
In case any new philoidea today, I'll post. If not, working very much continuedly by some mental resting throught passing the time of work.
Blessings! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:06 pm

More Good News are the fact that if You keep Doing so Beautifully and Touchy, I'll be increasing my intellectual rendiments, as long as I get pulled to Study for Calming myself.
I just said it up!
Beautiful action smiley wave Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:17 am

Hi, Good Hugging Day!!

Did go late to sleep but feeling really Well! Ready!
Rested Fine, though don't remember dreams at night... Rolling Eyes Well, it's OK, this is a Dream, right now!!
Nice Doing today, as All the days, Up There, have to say too.
Quite Focused in the Working Needs, but on a Heartedly Mental Hug!!
See and See later, Loving Very Much!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: don't worry, me calmy and clean, no "foreheadache" wave geek Going Well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:33 am

Well , anyway, to my Understanding compared to All read before on Human reason, to me its Tremendous.
Probably last time i say it.
Ah and for ant honest recognizing possible (though improbable lol: cause phili does not help to save money- no, but Understandung can only save the planet and our Soul...; nothing materially valuable... Cause too Expensive-helping irony) im not answering by nakism, marxism old school or killing somebody.
Hahaha!
Fun at before all happened, it was not unsense saying it.
And Please about Meeting: i Swear i was True. Live Life Calm and Healthy!!
Good night Loving Forever!!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:32 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Resty.
Thoughts are finding places.
Didnt come for saying this but for sending Good Kind Greetings, and Wishing Well!
And today gotta Watch Finals.  Wishing Winner is who plays better, but im sure Cavs are reacting in Cleveland and tons of good emotions and game are waiting for us to see!
And Big Endless Loving Hug for Brooke Please Kind!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:49 pm

My theory, not so new: if we're willing to be GOOD, and we're strong enough for handling all odds along the way that are trying to defeat our willing (for making us fall into darkness), Heaven is, at the very least, in ourselves.
And this is Shared by All Human.
From my philosophy, I think the chances for something more are Real.
But, in any case, the "Epic of Goodness" is so Real and so Intense too (despite to many ironic thoughts-comments this is going to awake, I'd say some cases where You See this is Real, when You Believe it's Real: "Divina Obsesión", two versions, by Robert Taylor and by Rock Hudson; it's stilized reality, as All Movies, but there's a seminal fundament for Understanding it Easy if we practise; beyond this there're some Universal Principles from Religion that are Key for it; but it's not necessary to have a "classic" believing for participating in what I say, though I'm NOT pronouncing myself against this Classic Believing and its Fundaments of Faith; there're Great Ideas, as by instance that God is inside of us All; I'm only departuring from my Reason; this could be "signed" by S. Agustín or by an agnostic Person; it's about Including Human, Not excluding).
Back to Work.
Loving!

ps: Very Beautiful, You!! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   

Back to top Go down

Quite Friendly!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next