Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quite Friendly!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 1:31 am

Really, No jokes, all im actually doing is Exhausting ("Genius" on Einstein is brutally inspirational to me on these days, modestly i have to say; ah and fiction Movie, "Victor Frankenstein" is Tremendous!)).  I have to really care about my nerves and high focusing time.    If i could get dedicated full time... Im sure someday ill can.  I have so many things to work on for helping (with an iq much higher than 165... Who would not?  geek ).
But its worth thing to do (much more systematic and natural, new book ordering chapters).
Ah, and Dr. On Llull (believe me, i had no other choice); on hus treatment of public law, administration, institutions... For just in case i have to spend the rest of my working life in public administration (there're much worse things, and recognizing of me as a helpy Genius may Never come -to myself one is Enough-, after all, no guarantees for it, whatever you may do; history is full of cases like this; and this wont stop my work; Necessary thing).j
Good Love
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 5:38 pm

Hi! Smile

I talked too much. Sorry me; i think i was honest and very rational, but its better to forget it. Its just sometimes i cant help this feeling... Unfair; but in term of anger you can think of me as i was an idiot, a "xot de cordeta", a piece of beef... Unexistent! I really erase these bad feelings, and get Focused in the Good and the Possible. Im Not bringing psycobadvibrations to the atmosphere; True.
Live the Life and for Good! And handle the missunderstanding or forgetting or bad treating or hate from others on you. Its so Important!
And there are so many People Good in the World, Helping People and so.
God Bless!
Love and Peace; Much Work ahead!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 12:06 am

Good time and Good nights! Smile

Only for expressing Good wishing, just in case... You know... wave not understanding me.
Im a human being.
Making a thing of the people is quite usual; so i dont feel much angry for things happened and happening in my real life. But its obvious i am not going to be the sacrifice... So ancestral ways in human cultures.
Just normal thinker, with a life, a Family...
Im Free to Be.
Task is going tremendously well, this week preparing the 7.2 and writing in the next. After, a read to 6 and 7, and after start the 8 one. Im actuallu being much more synthetic; for the "self-learning" and for the perspective, New, its needing explanation at all chances possible, by an "objective perspectivism", as i call it.
Good!
Love and Peace!
God Bless!
action smiley Smile tongue smiley

Ps: Brooke on a True Heart's Bond!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 am

Hi! Smile

How are things.
Yesterday I could see how Thor's wife has better legs than her hubby... Don't worry, you're not the only one! scratch Laughing Smile
One of the first things you're told when you start studying philosophy, quite usually, is that this subject is useful for nothing.
Big mistake.
It is helping you to understand yourself and, at once, to understand your world. It's important, because you can't understand yourself without understanding your world (biologic and social one), and it's exactly the same in the opposite meaning direction.
This "completity" (always incomplete for the same essence of the whole stuff), in terms of reasoning, can only be brought by the philosophy but, at once, it does mean the necessity for incorporing, recognizing and studying the results from all other fields of the human knowledge, passing them by the epistemologically critic filter of the philosophy (an Informed "Enough" one). This second type of "feed-back", incorporing and critizising, can only be built as an structure and by not forgetting any of its two parts. Both are Constituting the complex essence we're talking about.
Bhudism, by instance, is Great for driving not only your daily but also your long terms existence; but it means a problem: it's not getting into the world that, somehow, "built" you, biologically, culturally and socially. And I don't mean we all gotta know everything, but I think it's necessary to understand a little (never completely) your origen and the place you're living, the world.
More than 6.000 milions (spanish numbers) people, from some more than 1.000 milions in the 1900 year, less or more. It's not only the killing of the global ecosystem by the artifficial products our explotation of natural sources does leave to the air, the rivers, the sea..., but also the crescending number of people. If at this level of explotation we're not able to feed and to let live well everybody (it's not an arithmetic problem, not at all; but a political and ethical one), who could not expect things are getting worse on time.
There're No easy solutions. Another planets: too far by now. Another global politics: impossible by now.
What kind of global politics we could be talking about? From the start, some ones more focused in global interest of the planet and its people, but also some ones more conscious of the problems we're facing and the possibilities we, as symbolic, moral and spiritual but agressive species, do really have.
It's tough, very, to think about it. It Needs the Involvement of All, and at all levels. And a much more longer vision on time, and a much larger perspective on things. Cause, honestly, solutions like these actually fashioned Movies that talk about dystopian realities don't look much considerable, in terms of morality.
In any case , each individual has the chance to do its best about it, humble terms. I'm talking about our constitutive nature, in all of its essential sides: cognitive, communicative, symbolic, ethic, solidary, logic, metaphysic, spiritual... It's Important, to keep going as you Live to the last breathe with your conscience clear and calm, your head high and your soul alive. I know this is not involving everybody, but many ones I know do think enough about it. For these I'm sharing these words.
God Bless!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 8:10 pm

And im Not angry for have been in the forum for all these years. I think its Normal thing, quite True. Families are Too Important thing in this World, and i was taking too much fan confidence for free here from the first moment, almost. Expectations on me could not be much confident. I Understand.
You Good Heart, Really!
Yesterday watched The Good Will Hunting, i have done for good number times, but never from the start. Unintentioned coincidence. True.
I feel like somehow i completed a similar, not equal, spiritual travel in my life (though im much smarter geek Smile ).
Me Not searching for fame; just for a good life, doing my best peacefully. Focused in Good Ones and the good things of life. Assuming calm terms any normal and/or exceptional thing i may do. Its not words, im actually feeling this way. This is about my ego. About chances to help, im positively focused too, im not changing the world but can bring my little grain of sand. Its a balancing, and its possible.
Love.
Thank you for the Inspiration.
Goodness!
flower cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 12:34 pm

I have gone as an urgency (Real) to the best therapist I know, Raed.  Tremendous.  I have to go on friday again, and have to have stronger antiinflamatory medicines till then.  He did catch my neck for two times, right and left, and though it felt like dying, the results are so evident.  I do even breathe differently, I see, now.
I have to take things Easy.  Even caring about the typing.  Ill do Only the Necessary.  Essay texts will have to wait a couple of days, I'll dedicate my philotime to think or edit.
Now sitting on two "cojines" (and two... Laughing Smile action smiley Vamos, Yeray!  love smiley bounce ), for the distance of shoulder to the table and keys to push by fingers.  Taking easy.
God Bless!
Maybe finally it's possible some real changes for better are on my horizon, I'll see, it does not only depend on me.  Chances for getting social and fair development, Intimacy... Important things in any Democratic System.
More than anything, I'm Worried for my Family, and, after it, Human normal terms, for Everybody good.  So Real.
Caring little Love hug (now I have to take care about the using of these arms for some times tongue smiley )!!

ps: essay going tremendous, finishing the consciousness part, connected to evolutive and to the global edge of the philoargumentations I'm developing.  Fine! tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:31 am

Hi! Smile

Really Nice Pictures out there! action smiley
Here me going on the contractures... I thought I'd be better today, but I'm on the ways. It's so hot here, going to be around 40ºC in many places, and even though this I'm wearing a little bag fulfilled with something in the inside that you heat by the microwaves and punt on the cervicals. Feel good. It's leopard Laughing tongue smiley and I wore it even along the long way I have to walk, with the main bag (books, papers and meal), from the car to my working place party smiley Like a Star @ heaven Laughing
Use the Reason and the Heart, Keep Good and Strong. Get Focused into this and don't listen to those who may want to hurt or disturb you, you're better than them for this. Constructive and Respectful critics are so Good, but it's so easy to see where is the limit, and the problem is that many constructive ones do bring inside also the seed of the... something like "hate". It's Important, cause though it's not able to be measured as mathematics, it's objectively visible. And, at last, those who get looking bad are the ones who confused these things. Look bad, at the very least, before the eyes of Morals.
Going to be a hard -and tough Shocked geek Laughing - working morning.
Good Energy!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 9:31 am

Hi! Smile

Some Nice doing on Pictures I did see!
Back to the tasking day. Here we go.
Have good day!
Good Love hug!! action smiley

ps: getting Very Focused on the Needed Care of myself -for Not only selfish Reasons- does Not mean at all I'm not Caring Smile Yesterday, in "Planeta Calleja" Episode, the Data on Global Warming... are affraid
Have to Stay Focused! Basketball
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 12:07 am

Hi! Smile

I was coming not much more optimistic about "the future not made exclusively by myself" cheers geek , but quite Laughing Exclamation Very Much, for this Movie with Chevy Chase, Matt Leblanc... Tremendous! Laughing
Made me remember a situation in a LA elevator protagonized by me -Always; mood
Laughing now, but Respectful. It was a matter of nutts, silly ones; and the ones worrying me were mine (though some more empathic interests would be Honorable the same). Thinking about this, and more things, as i was watching TV, was making me very noisy laugh (not so usual).
Little better injury; lack of caring exercise when younger are influencing for sure, but ill be OK, doing well.
These Videos of today are Tremendous!
And new Pictures... Wow!
It All Felt Really WELL!

Now to rest, tomorrow much work and need body mind beautiful Laughing (actually i dont need to care very much about my social prestige... Laughing ; Basketball noo, its OK) well rested. Taking care and in progress.
Big Loving kissed hug, Love!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi! Smile

Did not work much philosophy (excepting by the unconscious ways of the human brain we All have), but I am quite cheers
for the ways things did go today and yesterday's night.
Now going to some mind focusement till the time for going. On the evening, some more.
Truly Good Wishing!
And Very Good Kind Loving hug for You!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 1:23 pm

I'm sorry, but the "Fergusson" (on the meaning you know) tactics and strategies are a real source for the spiritual distancing between and among human beings.  I feel and I think of them as a real betrayal and as all I've commented before.
Any socialization improvements by me are coming by the Sense that Existential, Cognitive and Spiritual terms I've Achieved and I'm Achieving by my thinking.  This thing started to bring some "reset" of mind that did let me start from some point were the social normal feelings became recoverable, and from it, it was all a continued process of really integrative and multiformed positively constructive feed-back.  True, I Know it.
Empty consequences of my arguments and proves do leave few hopes to me for my philoexplanations may ever be listened and able to bring some help, but I'll keep working hard the same Smile
For my People, for me and for the Human!
God Bless!
Wishing Really Joyful and Peaceful weekend!
I guess I'll be Babysitting!!!!!!!!!!  Me  wave on  party smiley  Laughing  geek , but so Responsible.
And a Good and Kind hug of Endless Love!!
flower  cheers  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:27 pm

Smile bounce tongue smiley

Have you seen the messages I'm exchaning today with my Nice friend Araceli? She's in Salzburg top, with Ken.
The fast connections on my minds as tongue smiley answers do let me Shocked Exclamation Really Well trained head... Wow scratch Question
Sense as light of mind and heart inside!
For the day it is, Lyrics talk by me, Symbolically for Goodness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBt8fN7mJNg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCW6w-rpYaU
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Ey, ey, ey... Midnight meat train, youtube.
Im deceived but im Not hating and Not wishing bad, but the opposite.  True!
You could tell Araceli, Friendly Person to me, to explain things a little to me, by instance.
Im a Human being and i Cant work out these ways anymore, Need some Moral help upon the Truth of the situation.  If you still dont want anything, Please remember i Worked hard for eleven years Alone...
Anyway, i Always Wish Well.  True.
And even though my Human limits about sense of loyalty and truth, you can tell Her im Loving for Always.  Even angry, i Do cheekey smiley Exclamation
If you Insist and dont care about my peace and human rights, even this,  its OK; ill be Working Hard for bringing to the society All if the very little help i can.  I Swear!
God Bless! action smiley Smile Razz

Ps: Honestly, i Have to go if all keeps the same.  And, Truly, i think results will be better this way.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 12:15 pm

You could admit my number name game was really good too! Laughing Razz Smile
I have to say that I'm feeling Well at my working place, Support. True. I've found some Peace, and this is Key for any mind and heart, Mine too.
All Peace will Be Welcome!

Lady, if You can wait (Moral and Legal terms, this is Conditio sine qua non, as the one imposed first to me; though I think this is better Fundamented, I Objectively think) there will Always be a Chance. Need time and Peace. If Nature goes on the natural ways of time (I Have to Be Strong to talk like this, cause I Don't like it at all), and things around me and my Family Do Change for The Better; after it All, the Decission Will Be Yours, Only. I Swear.
And if Not interested even then, it will be OK. I Swear too.
And if it's All for a Friendly opening of arms before my philothinking, from just now on, it will be OK the same. True! I'd Love it! cheers
God Bless! action smiley Razz cheekey smiley
flower cheers Razz hasi love smiley hasi Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:50 pm

God Bless, for Eternity!
Now im going, i really Have to action smiley Smile cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 9:26 am

Hi! Smile

I said I'm watching no more cause I have to stay focused, not wave ( Laughing Smile Razz cheekey smiley ), for the philoworking.
Yesterday, only, I did write the whole 8.1
I'm Shocked and bounce Exclamation
Actually only sending the written to Professor Toni when I've finished chapters, but yesterday I had to send the daily task. I started this way: "Si això no és terrible i preciós, ja no sé que ho és..." geek Laughing scratch Smile I was Euphoric, I quickly changed the terms of the mail, from the joke to the normal ways, Respecting.
Well, more tasking today. I'm Shocked at the fast doing I think I'll be on for the last chapter. I think I'll need less than the whole month for it. That's good, this way I'll have more time and more peace for editing the total text.
Hey, Nice Pictures!
And non mention about... You Know... cheekey smiley cheers
Loving Good hugs!!

ps: yesterday talked about computers cause the day before I had watched/listened to two programs talking about last events on this technology. Not bad by itself, but Needing Ethic and Diligent Implementation as All.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 9:32 am

Good morning! Smile

Some Nice Pictures! Good Mood, Virtually, then Good for Inspiring a Happy Working hard morning!
Now thinking about the 8.5; I was thinking, reading back and writing some schemes yesterday's night. I'm on good agenda time.
Well, it's time for getting some faster working mood, Obligations.
Greetings!
And a Good Kind hug to Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:21 am

Hi! Smile

I've seen some Interesting Movies Premiering! Good!
I'm also Wishing for "young Sheldong", those kids are Adorable (but I also think Mr. "rain man" Babb-itt is too action smiley Smile ), and I can get easily (saving cultural distances) identified to those characters. And it's funny and Nice.
I've got on the paper all of the 8.7 developed, and on mind. I did some little jumps, related to the conceptuality and the consciousness. It was something I was forgetting, so real. And it's Important. Good!
Typing fast by "supported" arms geek Smile , I am expressing words I need by using a little time.
now to the hard tasking.
Greetings and Goodness! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:47 am

Hi! Smile

Woo, woo, woo... (if this is the right writen expression) what a "tonity" of information to be processed in minutes!
Very Nice Pictures and Movies!.
Have to say, for some geek Smile , that I did change the essay title (days aGo, True!); now more "classic" and more global at once: "Historia crítica de la razón". If no copyright problems, this is it.
About last sad events, on different places, I think the suicide is Never a good choice. Mind changes continuedly, and a bad moment, or a bad period, always come followed by another one better. Life is All we Have for Sure (and it's so Beautiful, the epic of fighting the pain; or the joy happiness always, at one or another moment, takes to your life; All we Need for it is just Trust a litte in ourselves and in our Goodness!); or, in the other Intepretation Possible, it is Sacred (though I think it's Sacred from All perspectives Possible). So, Live All, Please!
(I could stop myself at it).
Those Videos are so Very Lovely and Beautiful, an Honest Kind hug!! Smile

ps: working day, but taking it a little easier than usual. My brain Needs some lower revolutions for a couple of days.
Have to say results are Simply Amazing to me. I guess many ones will think the same; though I know it's impossible everybody may get interested in this "too deep" subject; though it's Fundamental for any deep sense of things on the totality by the terrestrial mind (non closing doors to the Faith).
Have Beauty and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Though non coming for some nice time, for Reasons i shared (i Have to; Justice and Humanity) im Not wishing bad Anywhere and Anybody. True!
Talking about the World.
Best Wishing.
Stay Calm and Wise (about consequences, specially), in Progress!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 9:29 am

Hi! Smile

Some Nice Videos and Pictures! Good!
Here, on the going well.
Going to be a good working day.
Yesterday I rested and I thought about the 8.9, and at night I wrote it all the scheme in five minutes. I am talking about the art, connected to these subjects. Like very much this, and Im also happy cause I'm reaching some new and better conclusions, what we could say "a better and more complete" version. On the time agenda.
Best Greetings!
cheers hasi And please a Tight Gentle Loving hug to Brooke hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 9:49 am

Hi!
Smile

Day of Beautiful Pictures, and Videos; One on Beautiful Women Style (Good montage!); and another One on Brave and Touching -and Inspirational- Confessions! Wow, my Goodness!
I'm quite recovered from yesterday "brutalities" of mind, though I need the weekend for better resting. Today working at "human" levels geek Smile love
Really Calm, but also Very happy for the philoresults. It's all talking about Fundaments, on our Working Mind at the most important skills of it, more than specific opinions about the art and so. It's how I'm going to work, usually. By instance, when I write my essay on ethics, where aesthetics will have their "connected" time for sure.
Even the writing style, for this last epigraph, was Good to me. It's wave Laughing Smile
Focused Calm in Duties, but also still well conscious and ready for have the human terms Needed rest and fun.
God Bless You!
cheers Smile And a Kind Brooke hugging Gente Loving Calm for Always Friendly Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:08 am

Hi! Smile

How very Nice and Beautiful Videos! cheekey smiley
Thanks so Much for Sharing! cheers
God Bless Families!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 9:22 am

Hi, Good morning! Smile
Nice things in the virtual space around!
Here ready for the task. Today is taking some more time, the engaging of the "machine". maybe cause it's going to be 40ºCelsius, and yesterday it was simmilar. For all of the week Shocked What a Face Laughing
The last subject makes me feel responsability, more than the other ones. Important to use the logic reason well. All important, but these conclusions upon ethics, freedom, spirituality... Important.
Though nothing definitive, it's an epistemologic essay, so this is just the entrance for some deeper investigation (this means another good time reading and thinking: Aristotile, Hume, Montaigne... as the most advanced results from the science).
Focused but easy, I'm giving myself the week. Yes, probably not taking vacation till the october. I'll be OK. Regulating and resting.
Now back to the task.
Best Wishes, God Bless!
cheers Smile And a Kind Gentle hugging Love to Brooke Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Hi! Smile

Finished, by fast typing Shocked What a Face Smile cheers party smiley
Now only one editing read, and sending to the University Support.
Happy (only thing I left without doing is the "introducing" or "prefacy", quite short extension)!
Though after it, I have to edit Focused and Calm everything.
Quite Calm, now. Like the runner when crossed with satisfaction a very important finish-line.
Though I can not go to the sofa now geek , there's a good administrative work to do (Good Place!) now.
Wishing Well!
cheers hasi And, Please, a Very Kind Loving Eternal hug to Brooke (I secretly dream about the day she's coming to me Free to talk Friendly) hasi cheers

ps: for Truth, and for the Nice Videos from these last days, have to say I Admire Dwayne Johnson, Tom Cruise... These two Actors (as All that Remain Working and, finally, as Classics) do have the Talent and the Intelligence, to Reinvent themselves; and on the Screen, each one on their type, They Do Get the Scene. Very Tremendous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite Friendly!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: