Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning Everybody!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Moderation and good mood are actually the rules (and it sounds good!) Smile
I have Seen Very Interesting and Nice Videos today. I'll Watch All I can.
God Bless!
flower love smiley flower

Now I am not talking totally out of sense, because I know something about it, though I Admit and have to Say at a quite moderate level.
About being another person, feeling like that, for feeling good.
I do honestly think this is something happening to all, in fact. We All do need different "faces" to satisfy and fulfill All of our Tremendous Human Complexity.
In a more radical possibilities on this, have to say Honestly that to Find a Sense for Life for Oneself is Truly Key for feeling good about oneself.
First, understand, by the Sense, some basic ways at the very least by some fundaments, oneself, other ones and what does mean to exist and, also but not only, to be human. After this, practice what you morally think it's the right thing, always by the common sense and moderation and, why not saying and admiting it, some inner strenght too.
Usually, the Helping to Other People: Family, Friends and Everybody, without getting too much obsessed about it but getting Truly and Honestly Involved; it's a Magical Potion. I Swear! From this, the ways for the Selfish Happiness We Do All Need Get so Fast Engaged, because, though it do have to be slowly done, from that Doing and Proving We Learn to Understand How Precious We All Truly Are, even ourselves to ourselves (what a wave ).
Shared from the Heart and the Living 46 years Experience mind, and All I've Been Thinking and Learning about it, to the Deepest this heart mind of mine could!

I think tomorrow I'm going to have Pictures, so I'll post them.
For some fun, I'll say that for the second session I was preparing, before People of Family, by beating moderately my face and saying "guapo, guapo", and also by good and energic stretching at once. They did really lol! at that. Yes, it was funny and, someway, cute.
I do also know I could try to publish by the Internet Sources, I know about that too. Patience. Focused Working!
Brooke Beautiful!! action smiley cheekey smiley hasi
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Hi!!

it's a moment of ecstasy, intelectual but emotional too, and the reasons for the emotional are connected to the intelectual, but not only to this, and the intelectual is connected to the emotional, but also not only for this wave Exclamation Laughing
I've even called out of time to one of "my" editors (just some geek ) for asking for an appointment, because I've got found such a big sense. Tomorrow I'm calling again for a date at 10. I think we can Work it out Good, I guess. Good sensations about it.
I've just written 8 pages on historical fundaments, just as scheme, I have to critizise and explain, as Justifying my Task for Life.
I am going to Explain how it's Necessary to Start it Over, "empezar de cero". And not only related to Modern times, but also to Classic times. This is someway connecting myself to the best and the most lucid Nietzsche, though I think I'm going a litlte further, on the wings of Reason. The way I'm making it Up.
It's all so far from decent Embarassed Laughing Razz Shocked Smile levels of modesty, but this is all so Special.
Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: in the case nobody did want to publish my essay, I would not care very much about it, I'd write, knowing well someday it would See the public light!
Ah, and obviously sharing main ideas Here, something that I Honestly think I, less or more, already did before. It's not so new, maybe I do only have to add the nietzschenian critics to the greek Logos, on my own terms, of course.
I do think there're things to Improve on it, not only as technologic or scientist fundament playing, but also as Pure Philosophical Thinking (I'm being critic with Plato and Aristotle affraid Smile ; it's Just the Fair thing to Do). This is obvious, reading my texts, but I want to bring some Historical perspective from those times. This Author, Best Nietzsche, is Fundamental to me for that.
party smiley Razz as a Kid!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi, Good Day!

I'm coming from the University. Today I'm starting the thesis. Well fixed. Probably not going to change many things on it because it all will be about modern authors, capturing main branchs of epistemological thinking on these days (the human mind before reality, different philosophical tendencies), and after a good study, systematic, on each one, bringing it to some kind of criticism as conclusion similar to what I did the other day in last text: claiming for a more completed reason.
I'm leaving the studying of philosophy of mind and conscience for after doctorating.
Probably, for satisfying this pulsion for seeing my name in some official place, we'll be publishing a synthesis of each subject, each author, and of final arguments (sociology of science...) and conclusions too, in philosophical reviews.
I did receive very Kind letter from editor saying last time they published, for all of the country, something similar to what I sent to him, the result was 75 books sold in Spain. It's and editorial suicide, and I Do Understand it. He was so Honest and so True. I'm so THANKFUL for that.
I'm going to be so Much Focused in Doctorating Task from now on, so Much.
I Do also have to say that if my neighbours/your friends don't stop making noise I'll have to go from this place, and only sharing ideas I may think are useful. It's True. I'm VERY DECEIVED for this behaviour that I know it's Intentionedly and Organizedly Done about me.
Not angry, but so DEEPLY DECEIVED, SO DEEPLY.
So, You All Know. As long as You're Responsible of this, and many of You are Powerful People, Please Do Something if You don't Truly want me going away.
It's a Matter of Justice.
I know many may not remember it, but I Still Do. And I Have to be Loyal to my Principles.
I think becoming personal will get more and more rare Here from me.
All useful I'll share, but You're pulling things too far by those neighbours, and I'm really Rolling Eyes about what You're Doing to me.
All Peaceful, All Meaningful, Calm and Wise.
Think about it. I'm not leaving many chances more opened.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:04 pm

bounce party smiley party smiley cheers hüpfen jumpy smiley hasi Smile Very Happy lol! Laughing Razz action smiley

Coming as a kid for the joy (yes! wave ).
It's just that I've just DEFINITIVELY FIXED the subject for the working at the university.
Professor has such a Big and Nice Amount of Patience towards me. I Have to say that I'm so THANKFUL AND LUCKY for this.
The subject is, I've told him we're going for fixing more and more the field and it's True, the evolution of metaphysic realism towards physicalism not as just a scientist methode but as ontological principle and fundament of reality and existence, and the critic of it related to its consequences, not so good.
He said he's understanding my excitacion, and that it is normal. I am a little more nervous than usual because my mind goes faster than the others, he said, but it's a normal process "on the fixing" Laughing party smiley Smile
It's Good, and it's USEFUL. And the Social Usefulness MAKES ME SO HAPPY, SO HAPPY!
Almost as Much as Seeing Your Face of Heaven!! action smiley
I can see that some of my last Mad was caused because of the "sensual" (sexual) fury for the Vision of last Pictures "On the city". It's PAINFUL FOR ALL OF THE BODY AND OF THE HEART.
cheekey smiley flower Fortunetely, We Do Also Have our Soul!! flower cheekey smiley
See in a while later, I am going to Love You for Eternity as a kid who matured under the Light of You.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:03 pm

Hi!!

Those Beautiful Classy Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers

I was going to post this last part of today's text in the same place I posted the first version of it, the subject immediately under this, but as I don't want to change numbers, for Expressing Razz , I am posting in this of new.
Good, Happy.
"Si bien no debe confundirse el término “transcendental” de origen kantiano con el término “transcendente”, las implicaciones consubstanciales entre ambos conceptos son evidentes. El carácter transcendental deviene consecuencia imperiosa de la situación de consciencia perceptiva que reconstruye, más o menos adecuadamente y por razones epistémicas de carácter bioevolutivo, el entorno frente al cual aquélla se sitúa. Esta situación de la consciencia de “hallarse frente” es originaria e innata, y su carácter integrado necesariamente en todo proceso cognitivo constituye el origen de los problemas de todo intento de explicación y de comprensión de totalidad. Es una problemática que sólo puede solucionarse, en el ámbito teórico (pero sin obviar las consecuencias simbólicas correspondientes), por medio de un cambio radical en el discurso ontoepistémico. Dicho cambio supone, en primer lugar, comprender el carácter de necesariedad del metadiscurso de sentido explicativo (por causa de las limitaciones intrínsecas de nuestra mente para acceder al conocimiento absoluto; algo que se comprende de forma muy elemental con la aportación del recoil argument) y, en segundo lugar, comprender que dicho carácter necesario constituye una invalidación lógica, si bien de origen natural, del fisicalismo ontológico y, a su vez, una confirmación de lo transcendente, en términos no puramente kantianos sino clásicos, como fundamento inherente a todo proceso cogntivo.
Los principios activos y funcionales de la razón operan con carácter naturalmente transcendente respecto de los conocimientos y las experiencias previas, al elaborar nuevo conocimiento. Se trata de un proceso de abducción conceptual, en términos peircenianos, de carácter dialéctico complejo y cuya forma constitutiva es de naturaleza narrativa. El sentido de lo intelegido como idea no es una cuestión reconducible a lo estrictamente físico, en términos teóricos abstractos y de fundamentación epistémica. Al igual que tampoco lo es la consciencia. En caso contrario, el funcionalismo computacional de los estados mentales debería considerarse la antesala de la inteligencia artificial auténtica. Cosa que, obviamente, no es. La explicación también tiene un carácter doble en este caso: el correspondiente a lo enunciado en estas líneas, lógico, y el fundado en la evolución de la mente (la aparición de la capacidad conceptual, el significado de la capacidad de transcender contextos previos en los planos fenomenológicos de lo físico en sede de la mente abstractiva en evolución).
Esta justificación general de lo transcendente en sede epistémica conecta, en el ámbito filosófico, el plano de lo tradicionalmente considerado como cognoscible (plano descriptivo y explicativo; en el cual también se incardina lo científico) con el plano o esfera, tradicionalmente separada, de lo valorativo. Todo ello explica la importancia del conocimiento y pensamiento simbólicos (la potencia explicativa, sugestiva y evocadora de la metáfora es un caso paradigmático al respecto, y su relevancia teórica-explicativa aquí supera ampliamente la que de forma típica se deriva de su carácter de “simple” tropo literario) y, a su vez, dota de sentido teórico abstracto explicativo a las tesis de A.R. Damasio y otros científicos –que reconocen abiertamente las limitaciones de la explicación científica en torno a la consciencia- sobre el carácter integrado y sistémico de los procesos de la mente".
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Hi!

On a brutal hurry for the daily tasking, even with no time for expressing the good mood.
Taking a minute only for the Express of the One. As Principle, and as a Horizon of Fact.
The hurry is external and for this specific moment. My way of facing the things has gone much more easy and quite. Really! It's a good advice for everybody. Not for "wearing" big hurry on things are going to happen better or faster. Just do All what you can. And feel proud about it.
Well, going on.
On the Loving!!
cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!

I did take a look at the text, and some normal mistakes that I did edit, there's a conceptual one, so Important. Have to change the word "inculturació" (always wave on this word, as "aculturación" too) by "desculturació".
For all these things, posting again, the only important meaning change is this I've just commented.
Also, posting a Song that is quite Harmonic to the text.
All Symbolism, so Beautiful, as Music, from the Song. I'd only change, for my own words the "... que no hay nada detrás".
Obviously this is not a mistake in the Song, because the Symbolic meaning is "no regrets, let us make it over of new and for better"; but for my context have to say that all coming from the past is a PRICELESS Lesson for the Tomorrow's day.
And only a little digression. I do think that getting older is nothing so bad. First, the opposite is quite dramatic Laughing Smile , and the Truth is that if we Drive our Lifes, the inner changes for Better can Become and Get so Bright, for others and for us. For all. Finally, only saying that there're so many techniques for the Health on Time today, keeping almost young at any age.
God Bless!

30/10/2014
SÍNTESI FINAL PRÈVIA AL TREBALL DE TESI
Els tres grans moments de la historia del pensament occidental, previs a la posmodernitat, vénen constituïts per: el logos “ontològic” –on no hi ha diferència essencial, dins les categories de la realitat, entre epysteme i onthos-; la dualitat fe-raó del període escolàstic; i la objectivitat més o menys condicionada de la raó il•lustrada.
La ciència es a la base de la raó il•lustrada (Kant, Enciclopèdia…); però aquí la raó encara deixa un espai cognitivament legítim per a la investigació filosófica (introspecció, abstracció conceptual, metafísica…). El principi científic no exclou de forma absoluta la tradicional necessitat de fonamentació mitjançant el corresponent discurs ontològic, si bé de forma distinta en cada supòsit (Descartes “crea” dos móns; Kant, per reintroduir-hi certeses filosòfiques per la interacció, es centra en una “ciencia” formal dels objectes, en lloc de en una ontología de tipología clàssica; etc.).
Pero aquest aspecte es va diluint progressivament en el temps, per raó dels discursos positivista i neopositivista, entre d’altres, fins fer que el fisicalisme materialista es converteixi no sols en el fedatari de la mort de la metafísica sinó, a més, en el principi responsable de la dictadura ontológica que, implícitament, sosté el discurs científic.
Principi de demostració de la incertesa d’aquest monisme: els límits de la cognició humana, la dualitat estructural –biològica i transcendent- com a únics principis explicatius possibles de la consciència humana i, amb naturalesa de corol•lari filosòfic, com a demostració epistèmica de la necessitat -ontológica i transcendent- de sentit cognitiu i existencial. Sentit que constitueix el principi i el fonament últim de qualsevol discurs, en el procés del coneixement.
Mitjà d’implementació del monisme referenciat: la interacció simbólica dins la societat, en un cercle interdependent i constituït pel món intelectual, que aporta els seus principis de legitimació, i el món de la vida, que aporta les proves materials i en fa apología, més o menys directa -en tots els àmbits comunicatius- de la bondat i del carácter de veritat del principi científic materialista monista.
Conseqüències:
A) En l’àmbit teòric del discurs filosòfic:
- Com a conseqüència de tipus general, es buida de significat qualsevol metadiscurs ontològic diferent.
- Com a conseqüència de tipus particular, referida als diversos mètodes de coneixement, es deslegitima, més o menys expressament i més o menys radicalment, la investigació filosófica i moral (no tant la de carácter social, per raó de l’esforç d’aquesta branca d’aproximar-se al saber científic).
En l’àmbit pràctic del món de la vida: conseqúències no només relativistes, o contextualistes, almenys, sinó també de desculturació moral (recordar l’experiment dels presos i els guardians omnipotents: com opera en un nivel subconscient l’efecte de l’humà “omnipotent-omniscent”); introduïda aquesta última, en el sistema col•lectiu de la conceptualització social i psicológica dels valors, per mitjà de tot un univers simbòlic on l’humà es raó absoluta i cúspide lliure i incondicionada de la realitat i de l’existència.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1pCIqucquo
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi!!

Came for some open reflections on my studying.
All around modern philosophy of mind, though I still got so much to be read, has been trying to make sense on their own thesis by different arguments.  There're some that fit the truth better than others, though no one is totally mistaken, but I do have honestly to say that they all are under the enlightenment project of possible future omniscence.  The keys I think I've got.  It's Qualitatively so Fundamental, this "little" achievement, for the Understanding.
And I'm not publishing any book, and I don't have any professors running after me for developing all at my best!
It's Shocked Rolling Eyes and almost affraid  And it does prove me that I am not understood, and don't taken seriously either.
It's a little nervous situation, but not excessively, because I know history.
The Truly Qualitative Changes (Specially when it's about something that's going on for centuries and as one of main Fundaments of existence for so many ones) are so Difficult to be Appreciated, if they ever get to.  And, also, the short terms finding on time of practical goals have always been the motor of human (the global warming, and the lack or real measures is the best expression of this short terms and exclusively practic vision).
And well, it's OK!!

I Love You!!
cheers  flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: it's obvious that for last couple of months, or even for less time, I've been a little moved to higher level of inner energy for quite many different things going on.  Don't worry, I'm coming back so soon to a more relaxed state of mind, able to enjoying better the little things of the living.
I'm just human.  I can not move mountains.  Or tons of so many and so much fixed consciences all around the world.
I'm taking Easy.
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Hi!

Did not want to offend anybody, it was just some reaction by empathy.
I did never run (on the running bounce pulsions), but I understand it.
I'm sorry for haven't been able to do things delicate and polite enough.
I'm taking some time for me now. Need some time for diggesting all.
I've had some Mad just a while ago, something that I regret.
Coming back to polite and more social normal ways.
It's just that All the Nonsense in the World did became One. Not exactly as the "Absolute Idealism", but quite Connected in some kind of symbolic disconnection about the Sense and the Goodness to find out, realistic and practic terms, from others beyond my own efforts -or anybody else for Goodness- on the living.
I don't like how I talked and what I've done today either, not at all.
Too offuscated.
I Want this to Become something more impersonal, as much as I've been put into this global listening.
I did something for it too, I Have to Admit.
God Bless, from the Heart.
My Best Wishes and All of the Love.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi!!

I'm going to need a couple of weeks, at the very least, to finish the part of history for the book. Two weeks or even three.
Non taking too much time, but taking the one enough for some Necessary quality on explanation and Sense for the global work of the whole text.
There's a Good Lot and Tons of Tasking.
Here we're Going!
Loving so Much, How Adorable Pictures!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:03 am

Hi!

How are things!! I had great weekend.
I've only got 3 things about the Beautiful Video of the "rap of the ripping polite".
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

I don't know exactly percentage of it that was real angry and the percentage that was therapy for mr. What a Face Crying or Very sad
Anyway, it did Work. For All.
First, because it Motivate and Gave me Peace. I'll Prove it along the morning.
Second, because by these 3 points I did see there're some things I have to explain better, from my last post.
1) I was only talking for vital coherences for Help for All, Family and Everybody.
2) the "arbitrary" because of the looks. Oh my, this is so usual to us all, "visual" beings. Obviously, there're some positions where this thing is more relevant than in other others; but without Talent, it's a Prove done that you are not going anywhere. And much less you're enduring since 11 months till today, when it seems is even Improving.
3) The "arbitrary" on the romanticism because of beauty is so normal too. When we fall in love, we all do project in the other the best possible, related to our preferences, and we hide in our psyque things we don't like.
In this specific case Here, I know I could never (and not yet, I Admit!) know personality; but I guess all actors or people from this world will agree with me that it is possible to capture some essence of the temperament and the sensitivity of one person by his/her acting; specially when this person is a Natural Talent but too young and too innocent for playing with distance enough the character of the moment.
4) It is True that the advice for the speed could be missunderstood. But I explained very well it had to be taken as a global context of message on time. Nietzsche is talking about "el eterno retorno", "the eternal coming back", related to the fact we are finite but at the same time we're in a process of starting and starting again, for all, p.e., the construction of new metaphores: when they're too used by all on time, they lose their authentic meaning and expressive and artistic force.
5) The glance looking Mad ( Mad action smiley Razz ) was very Motivational. Though being specifically very intentioned.
All other things are nothing to me to be commented.
About the better explanation, point 4, developing in motion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTPZFXzUqZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDS1myoYUzs

And as much as this speed needs acceleration,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpBm_3odX_A
(but don't let me go too far!! Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile )

It was to be understood in the whole context; the Eternal Moving of the Soul to New and Better Places of Hope. Not about driving like mad or crazy a real car. Oh, no. Oh, my!!
party smiley cheers flower love smiley flower cheers party smiley

ps: now one more party smiley post!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi,

it's True, I have to go.
In a while I'll make the last thoughtful post of history here.
The debts counting will get Totally Balanced by this. I'm Going so Calm about my Responsabilities, from the deepest and most sincere of my Conscience.
Sorry for the words I said before. Nothing on You, girl.
But I Have to Go Away. Stalking, contradictions, lies, fakes, too many people feeling legitimated...
It's a pandemonium, the whole thing.
If any message wanted, the classic mail will be the only solution. Please, I'm telling now, Respect my Intimacy. I have not gone to the house of anybody (something I can not say about what has happened to me), only to public places. Respect me and my Family because I Know the Law and also to Protect me and those of Mine.
I'm taking many Beautiful things with me. So many. And We've Grown Up so High, since the first time I came, I Clearly See.
Love Will Always Exist, but this will can only Be Lived in Heaven!!
God Bless. My Best Wishes Will Always Be with You action smiley Smile

ps: To renounce to Goodness is not a choice, and to the hard work is not either. Though I'll Stay the Most Appart I can, from now on, I'll Keep on Working even Harder and More Focused for the Community. My texts will see the light for everybody who may be interested. Now I'm making the last post on Heidegger theories. It's IMPORTANT. I've Adapted the Argumented and Justifying Sense from the whole structure of the text. NECESSARY.
The Principles of the Building I've Planted Here, I Know. I'm in Peace, Absolute, about this.
If She ever wanted anything Fine and Normal, just has to send a Normal letter, Human terms.
For Always in my Heart, so True. Always Loving her, and Always Living!
Now I'm making, in a moment, the Totally Neutral and Theoretical Post Here.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi!

How are things! Here pants quite wet because of the rain, which did not stop me from getting to the outside for breathing, walking and stretching for a while.
I was so True, though ways were a little rude: I DON'T WANT micros, cameras and neighbours at HOME.
Any condition for a coming back to some warm gentleness has to pass through this. The INHUMANITY is Over.
If you think it's an answer for stalking, necessary, it's OK, I Do Accept it and dont talk to her anymore, just Thoughs and Global Feelings. But Stop those things, NOW!
As I said, any closing up DOES NEED HUMAN AND NORMAL WAYS, and this time I am not going to be the one who's making it. Never More. The Ball is on your roof, play it Fine and Human or do not play it anymore.
But those things (I don't care the nations involved with this, I'm Just Talking about the INVIOLABILITY OF MY HOME!) Must Truly Happen!
God Bless!

ps: Oh my, I am not only going to work hard now, but also wet!
Smile Laughing Razz Kind humor does Help to and for Human! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Hi!

I'm working but came for making it a little more here.
To Hate is the Easy. To Love is the Real Difficult, when circumstances get truly tough and hurting.
A Performance like the One Made by Isaiah Thomas in 6th Game of 1988 NBA Finals (I Admit I was cheering the Lakers) is Supernatural, Supra and SuperHuman. One of Greatest of All!
That could Only Come from the Passion for Victory, but also from the Love. Something Transcedent, as he himself did Explain so Well. The Love to the Game, to Teammates, to Fans, to All -Family and Friends- Who Did Always Believe and Support him, and to himself as Legitimacy of Pride.
Simply Tremendous.
Love can already Reach Miracles, I Do Believe and Know!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi, coming only for Razz moment for expressing Peace about those Times.
Good Ones. Metaphore containing them All, Expression of Feelings.
I am Working hard. This Music, for today, is Inspirational and Motivational so Much.
Loving Never die; after All Love's Truth We Did Find!!
cheers flower love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:09 am

Hi!

How are things! How many Nice Pictures and Videos, Good!
Here I came again. Everyday.
I did take another book from the university library, from Great Umberto Eco, "Tratado de semiótica general". It's so Good. I just wanted to take things that could interest me for my task. And I did find a couple of things quite Good, and, by the way, I did learn some new things on semiology.
I did also make the things for being able to put in official papers the doctorating.
And worked, by the thinking, on the concepts.
I am going to work so hard for today and tomorrow, but I'll have to take a part of the weekend for editing structure and meaning of the task, and complete it. And some days from the next week. In numbers, it will be less or more what I needed for the last complex time. Taking easy but on Responsability.
Well, and the same thing of Always, on the Loving Well and Fine!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Hi Good Time!
Smile flower Smile

That Cuteness from Pictures! Very Beautiful!
And There Around quite the same too.
God Blessing!
Going to some rest before some more tasking. Easy, today a little tired but not very much.
On the Good Loving Well!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: probably later coming. Virtual gloabal communication warm terms.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:29 pm

No, my "bright" forum, I'm not fighting against myself. I am not stupid you know.
But it's OK.
After the obligated formalism of the last post (we all know it was just a excuse for the valve of bad milk caused to me) I have to say that I'm quite Good Mood on my own, and that I'm disconnecting for some time from the internet places, excepting the Forum.
Hope this does not become again a crazy mad jungle. In that case I would not come here either.
All I said this morning is True, but Dignity is still Something. And I Know What this Word Means.
Well, See later, probably on the night for Easy posting.
It will feel Great, this new doing, because I'll be able to Get Better Focused.
I've got tickets for Conferences, made my reservation. One social living for another. It will be OK. Keeping the rest the same.
God Bless, Seeing later for a while. On the Loving! action smiley Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Hi!

I hope everybody still OK after the last post. It's just Normal.
Thinking a little more about it, I did the last minute before coming (I'm Working quite Well! cheers ) but upon reflections I've been making for years, I have to say that in an imaginary situation of regressive evolution, when possibly getting to the point close (not exactly because evolution is not this perfect net, "clados" distribution is not that easy) to the separation between bonobos and ximpanzes; my morals system takes me to the first one (though I do actually, and happily, live far from the promiscuous living in act -the thoughts about potential imagination and even unvoluntary feelings are a different thing Embarassed Laughing Razz ), my "masho" systemic sources are not convinced at all, for the undifferenced sexuality they have when it's about solving conflicts (different to the reproductive activity).
I do think we do have some of both of them. From the bonobos: it's Obvious fact, comparedly to other primates, the sexual dimorphism is quite much lower in human. From the ximpanzes: I'd prefer not to talk much about this, the organized and extreme violence, I mean.
To Appreciate others and Make Love Bonds We Human Don't Need Sex. Our Symbolism Skills for the Feeling of the Transcendent (lands, frontiers, sexes, languages...) Connectivity, and the Tremendous Empathy Sources of our Mind and Hear are Such a Fortunate Gift We can Make Working Out so Much. From now on!

ps: and now a little resting scratch What a Face Laughing
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi!

The title is "Odd Thomas, cazador de fantasmas". I did not have to search for it, I did just remember, and for Normal Respect I'm posting.
I did remember when I was looking at myself on the mirror; when I said to myself: "oh, good morning!" geek Laughing Smile
The truth is that the non having a very glamurous social life can be balanced by this.
What? scratch I guess it's the questioning up there (something I truly like since kid, I admit lol! Smile ).
After quite good long time with the beard on, the look of me on the mirror after the shaving is like meeting somebody new (True, Different!) and this means a true qualitative improving of the social living, at the very least it makes it a little more intense.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

On the Loving, going to Task!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:06 am

Hi!

How are things! Here we're going. youtubers are not making me much nervous for the videos they're posting, I'm very focused, and not exactly in killing people. The lack of empathy and ignorance does use to bring to this missconceptions about other people, specially if strangers or ethnic minories.
I'm very focused in Goodness. And I know this is not coming from some orchestrations I've been having to face because of the oblivion of Her on me. but well, c'est la vie.
I'm not angry with anybody, though I guess the next path for exciting me will be to make those "unnamable" beings behind the wall start to make of his stupid and mad their professions even much better than till the moment.
The academy of oscars said: don't feel personal attacks when it's just the practise of the freedom of expression. Well, that's OK, as long as you're not making that right an absolute right for some; and, also, an impossible one for others, like those black people in jail, commented by John Legend and Common, more now than slaves in the slavery times.
When we're able to Balance things Right, then we'll start to be Dignified People. And I was only talking from things from the USA, which is not the worst place of the world, absolutely. All can be translated to the whole world.
I know I can not safe, I knew before coming, but the dreams for Her... but I can make the best possible for, someway, Helping. For Emotional and Intellectual Education of All, as I'm Learning too.
And, for this, I Do Have to Be Healthy and Calm, and not running after the rabbits the supposed "smartness" of some may paint, time after time, on my way.

Talking among other things, I Liked the Ceremony and the Performances. Neil Patrick Harris was Tremendous. One of Comments from the winners I Liked the Most was that from Alejandro González Iñarritu, about the fact there can not be winners and losers, because there're not any kind of objective measures for saying this.
Nice!
What I said about not watching many Movies is for Needed Time for my Task (a long VERY COMPLICATED Book and a doctorate in two years... well, nothing at all, already party smiley Laughing action smiley ).
Going to Task, God Bless You All, True!
And Brooke Loving True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:11 am

Hi Good Sweet Time!

How are things going on!
Here not bad at all. Peaceful Tasking after a Resting night.
I'm keeping the heartbeats level the lower possible, balanced in the most optimistic combination possible with the efficacy. This way, the short and middle/long time terms results I think can be the best possible, including the Important Goal of Healthy Doing.
And You're Adorable.
Yesterday's night before falling asleep I did Listen to "The Lady in my life" by Michael, by the Video of You.
You really are to me too action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
Loving, the Hug is Always real, whatever the bits or any other thing like distance between.
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:06 am

Hi, Beautiful morning!

How are things. Here quite better, the level of the normal state of biorhythms. I was, in the "ralentí" (basic methabolism) too much accelerated.
I did take the weekend for doing Absolutely Nothing but Resting and Having less or more Good time. And I did. I went for a excursion, did eat beneath the sea, rested... Good and so NECESSARY doing.
I'm going to take the Focusing so Well, but on Moderated (=not too accelerated mind: it's just that I do find so many connections going, at once, into deeper levels that...) Levels of Doing. Nothing's going to get lost by taking the time of working a little easier Normal.
I'm very Focused in this too Smile Basketball
Well, Very Big and Good Hug on the Loving!!
See later on the morning for some posting Nice and Easy. Healty is so Necessary! Feeling Good, Sending Best Wishes and Feelings action smiley
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Hi!

As one Professor told me, it is quite difficult, if you have studied him well enough, to believe Plato did truly believe in a world of ideas totally appart from the material.
For different things:
- his own recognizing of the possible uncoherencies in this theory (p.e., the relationship between two worlds, never well explained enough, differently to hylemorphic theory from ARistotile)
- his expressed thoughts on the need for saying what's convenient to the polis and citizens rather than the pure truth. And he, over any other thing, wanted to bring sense to the traditional discussion between the immovilism from Parmenid and the continued and absolute change from Heraclit.
- his confessions on considering nobody would confess "serious" things, by the writing of them. He was talking about truly esoteric ideas on religion (it was very serious in Athens, Socrat was condemned, among other things, for this "impiedad", which means not respecting the official religion politeist they had)

In the other side, it's obvious Aristotitle was Making Extremely Well and Good Use of the Abstractivity, for developing his theories on the being, the substance, the cause...

I mean, differences are more, as Fichte says (in the sense each philosopher, or person, does choose a type of philosophy depending, much more than any other thing, on his/her temperament), on the temperament of both philosophers, which can be specified as the tendence to the ethereal and abstract for one and the tendence to what we can perfectly see and touch, confidently and trusting on its truth, by our hands, for the second. Other differences are much less important.
I think it's -my task- just about Enlightening the Subject, the Thinking.
Einsteins talks about the Emotion as the True Motor for the Knowledge, and also about the weakness of our intellect before the global complexity of the universe...
I'm just Truing to make Sense!

ps: head and stomach OK, driving carefully the mind (Elsa, second Einstein's wife, did have to truly care of him, because of exhausted him for the intellectual brutal efforts).
And Loving True!!
cheers Razz hasi Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 10:16 am

Hi High Hug!!

How are things going! Here quite Well. Ready for a hard Working day.
Those Videos are so Inspirational and Tremendous. And so Cute and Lovely.
You're the Most Beautiful Being or Something I've Ever Seen in my Life action smiley
Adoring and Loving, Life's so Beautiful!!
See in a little while and for each moment non writing here too, I Love You!! wave tongue smiley party smiley
flower cheers sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Everybody!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next