Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning Well!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:19 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
The new title is for reduction of efforts, as the words come along with the "clicks" geek tongue smiley
Nice morning for the working well.
My thesis director did also told me it's possible maybe a "convalidation" of my actual credits, in the new doctorating route. As I said, really Helping. I think it's possible cause it would be the academically right thing to do, after all credtis acumulated. Gonna be OK.
And well, Greetings Good!
And a Good Hugging Gentle of Love!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:31 am

Oh my, it's too much information inside of a finite head... geek Laughing
The truth is that Kant wanted to fundament the theoric reason on the practic, and that Habermas critizises this, Correctly, cause there's the lack of vital implication for the decission of a life directed by the "imperativo categórico" and all that, in a supposed coherent way, comes from it: "pure" reason...
Habermas says he is building the practic reason from the theoric one, however, in fact.
It's what I'm doing, but in a different context of my philosophy: the explanation one (not the same as what those Authors are saying); cause it's True that the first decission for my dedication, at the very least its moral justifying, comes from the moral/practic reason. Then, Agreed!
And now to task.
God Bless!
Fine days!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 9:39 am

Good morning Good!
Razz flower Razz

Slow computers today!
I am suspicious on possibility is hacked, my pc. but well... today I'm on an after very good brain repairing sleep.
And in the morning came to mind this combination of videos.
I did Laughing Exclamation on it, for the geek cheers idea of mine, and for the one from Friends. In All Cases, Respect is so True, as Admiration, in fact.
I think it's going to bring good feelings and spirits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msNBLveBIKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN1UknHJ7vM These teachers... Laughing lol! bounce cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LruyKO-VnDQ
Very seriously and Good, though I was thinking about... geek cheekey smiley Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwOLi3J4Y78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5Tv_nnEx8

ps: for tribute True, for fun, for two sense on the fun, and for expressing Black is Beautiful but as definition of the task of the writer... it's finishing, Human terms. Though, Love Never ends!!
This is just it, Hearted!
Greetings Good!
Hope had some fun, I had!
and a Gentle kiss for You!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi, Good Halloween days!
Razz flower Razz

And I think it's a Tradition imported from Spain, from cultural habits enduring for centuries!
Some Nice doing around today.
If there're Interesting Books more than 2000 pages long, why wouldnt be also interesting my not much more many than 700 ones of mine! Smile
I have been thinking about title (not for too long, it did just come the idea; on saturdays, after some relaxing of mind, my activity wills fall down for all the day, recovering on sunday; Very Tired for the working week).  And now I cant remember!  wave  scratch  bounce   It was just after waking up.
"Metafísica de la razón objetiva.  Una crítica histórica y estructural del pensamiento".
I remembered in couple of minutes, and I made it a little more complete.  It's about capturing the essence of what the essay is doing.  Though, the "Title" is the first sentence, the second one is a "subordinated" one to this, explanatory of the methode that I've used: a search for a metahistoric sense, running next to a study on the structures of our reason ("syncronic" -"sincrónica" in spanish- perspective of the matter), both concepts retroalimentative to themselves.  Title, in this context, could be considered as the synthetic conclusions from all this process that endured for a couple of years (the fact of getting decided to write the essay is relatively new, in fact, though I've been "studying" philosophy for some more years).  On march-april is going to be Ready for sure! tongue smiley cheers Smile
Well, and Good Hearted Greetings!
And True Loving hugged kisses for You Endless!!
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Hi!
flower

On the going. Feeling a little cold state, but on good rendiment under caring supervision by periodic self.tests.
Unhumble: on the brutality of the essay too, going by the 232 pages, 464 less or more. I was a little Shocked What a Face before what I had written, but on these days I've been making Sense Up, on the whole line of the text in mind projecting.
Good!
Greetings Hearted!
And Good Loving True on hugs!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 10:14 am

Have a Very Nice and Good Thanksgiving Day!
Love Beautiful.
afro flower queen
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 12:45 am

Lovely Video-smoking, Very Beautiful.
But Please Dont smoke!! action smiley love smiley flower
I think Ill Always Love You, but im actually a True prisoner of my own anger, cause all ive been complaining about (it was too much for too long); and its Better me silent, this way keeping Kindness and Peace.
Aside this, not feeling so bad, global terms, learning global acceptance.
Focused in Goodness.
Also, have to say im Working so hard, and my brain is actually much more resistent to fatigue. Love results i think im achieving. Its Enough to me, though i Prefer to be helping by this.
Taking the chance for Happy Bithday to Genius Kirk Douglas, Admired.
Inspiring Strenght and Passion.
God Bless!
Goodness.
Brooke You Adorable Good night

Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 10:34 am

Hi!
Better chest, fire's gone. It's like having a rope, tensioned to the top, pulling your heart.
I Can handle it, but I know this is, less or more long terms, a real cause for problems. I Have to Take Care.
All I've been repeating and repeating, PLease Peace for my Real Life, it was not a petition from a mad or crazy person. It's very fundamented and Normal thing.
Honestly, I think my task is qualitatively as important as Einstein's General Relativity, to what's related to knowledge and self-consciosness, though obviously material results are going to be far (but dont be so sure about that, cause yesterday I see a TV docummentary on positive effects from animals to human in all of the history, and oh my!, the chain of consequences, as Wittgenstein said, it's impossible to be predicted in all of its terms). Then, figure out a situation when Eisntein is thinking about interaction of the light and the time for getting last conclusions, and while he has to go under messing therapies... The Effort is Totally UNHUMAN, you All Know it well. The prove is what I said about me yesterday. If I had had a Better and Fair REal Life for last years, I am Sure those consequences, when I am falling into the state of maximus abstraction (inevitable weakness for other fields of consciousness, or subconsciousness), like I'm on these days for finishing the essay; would Not happened. If at the very least we could say the mess in Real Life has brought psycologic improvement to me; but Not again. It's the SElf-Knowing, the Understanding of things, my own Efforts for getting more integrated, like before, in social living (university, conferences, friends...) what Helped me. I Know it.
On these days, Most I Need is Calm around, Silence. I think I did not have to earn this as a right, cause it's Incorporated by the Law, but after all, there should not be discussion on it, fair terms.
I'm just asking for some Freedom for chosing my People in Real LIfe, and some Peace for Being Able to Get into my own for Developing those BRUTALLY Difficult Theories, almost beyond our mind.
I'd be Very Thankful, and less or more long terms, the Good Effects Would Be Well Visible at all fields.
Talking about other things: some more Nice Pictures, and Videos. Friendly People Pictured. Kindness is Key, I Agree. My Professor/Director is an Asertive but also a Kind, and quite humble -ah, and Very Calm!-, Person. It's Key, my role model.
Good Hearted Greetings!
Brooke Hug Loving! action smiley tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi!
The clearity of the morning doesnt only my beauty more evident and the light from my eyes more blinding (jajaja honest), but also the mind.
Im not that perfect mind-heart; and people are not that bad, and many are Truly Great (it was the night, the noises around my house, studied, conspiring...).
Justice Will Win.
And though im Suspicious some public powers are behind this conspiracy, i cant say its Sure. Maybe they just look to another place.
But i know they know there're reak bad shadows in this, Constitutionaly Impossible (organized hidden conspiration out of the law and by some abusing of the situation); and for this i Honestly say they Shoulf Have Done Something.
But well, im in my way to goodness, and inner peace, hard and not easy. Human.
I think many bad things happening are not only for selfish comfortability, but also many times for a Big Lack of Ethic Education. I mean, its not intentioned in many cases, or even not totally guilty.
In those things and sources and people i said im finding my inspiration and feeling of human belonging. The rest is my job to get done.
Book is tremendous, Happy True so Much for these 5 chapters, and the rest its going to be quite profound conclusions on it all, well argumented and fundamented.
And You Know, Lady: if ever needing to know more about me, there will be my texts (ill Read Yours, True!), and You have accesd to my personal data, so...
God Bless!
Love True for Eternity!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things.  Good working.  I think this level of "brutal" concentration for a couple of weeks will feel good, to my mind and to invest actual time for calmer future, when needing some more breathing for "brutal" philothinking, though Obviously, in All cases, keeping "alert" enough for the payed working.
Now going.  Videos Beautifully!
Though the title of Conference is this, We're quite Friendly People.  By instance, I Truly remember well how Francesc, a couple of years ago, was asking for the CNN, if it was there filming us or not, for sometimes.  True!  Quite geek tongue smiley Smile  Laughing don't you think! Razz
Good going!
And You Very Adorably Beautiful.  Hugged Love kissing For Always!!
flower cheers  bounce  love smiley  bounce  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Good going. It's a tough day, for the events I talked about, for I'm Going Good (there're still many things to get changed in my life, you know... but by now this is not depending on me, so...).
Talking about the "post-truth" ( geek Laughing action smiley to today videos Razz , and to other things too Smile ). Have to share something that's funny and less or more important.
That day when my father (little first letter now geek hasi Smile ) tried to dominate me by catching my shoulders. The curious thing is that after my "demonstration", I could see I left him so Very Happy cheers bounce It was father's Pride.
Yes, ("com havia de sortir sa criatura"! Razz Laughing lol! Smile ) which other way I could have been Laughing bis Laughing
But well, it was positive, somehow. At the very least this is the part I'm taking, from this and other ones happened in my life (this is One of Most Important Advices you will ever be able to say anybody!). Made me stronger, more able to angry, but more conscious of me and others.
Although, in fact this experience was not the one who marked me the most in my life, not at all, so far, even not the relatioship with my father. But well, as it was very "interesting" to many, maybe mistakenly or not, it became to me too.
To be true, no matter how proud of me my dad was, I admit that I would have given him a good kick, one that you may laugh at the Hit of "American Pie" ( Laughing geek Razz - Tremendous Don McLean, Wow! action smiley Cool ).
Going to some creativity (I think I'm ready for starting to get Focused again, Coincidence: Ecstasy on the 9th Simphony right now; maybe this certainty was motivated for this, but anyway, feeling the psycology of thinker recovered; though waiting for another week for go back to the last editing of first 5 chpaters), as a Dedicated Tribute to Chelo. I did not have the chance to know her very much, but her Husband a little more, and as Facts talk by oneself, he's a Great Guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxSeeN03Xfg
Truth: for it's a Movie (Just a very brutally big movie), and for Instrumentation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M18fwgkeOc
Spaniard, Heartfelt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0-CGMFE4XI

ps: wow, Truly Tough and Beautiful to me. Have Beautiful Day, Hugged Kissing Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 11:04 am

Thank you, forum action smiley Smile hasi
Let's See if things can get a little better to All!
I came for another thing, Important. Now that it's possible I'm listening for sometimes to videomusic again: I'm Working hard while I'm Listening the Music, for the most of the time. If videos do have connected sense, usually it is cause I've watched them out of the working place on my cell.
Just Needed to say this.
Ah, and my visits to zimbio or whosay are quite fast, I take a look, very few minutes. Now, if I can, I'll be listening to those links, but I'll be Working while.
Thank you.

ps: Good first conclusions on mind about natural sciences and humanities. on the Going!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi Good!

All OK and placed, excepting some "pedregoso" stuff. Sir Human is back geek tongue smiley Laughing
Now some days for rest. Taking Easy.
Greetings! Good Wishing!
And Good Hug Kissing Love for You!!
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Hi!
How Adorable 8th "launching"! I did just see, Loving Beautiful True action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz
ALL comments I am Honestly making from now on here. Goodness!
Really Nice Pictures around Smile
This thinking I'm on, it's not for breaking all. It's just about sense and truth I think I am finding, Always improvable.
As I say in essay, myth, by instance, it's not irrational thing. There's a Real explanation for and behind it. Much less I'm touching the essence of religion faith, by instance. In fact, I'm supporting it, keeping at once safe the logic reason. And as it's resulting an "opened" space, it's Key for Integrative Perspective before the Honest Free Faith, global terms. I mean, I'm Not trying to defeat it, but explaining it, among other things.
Reason, morals and wisdom should not be a subject for worries for anybody. I did just see second chapter of TV docummentary series "Los años vertiginosos". About periode between 1900 and 1914, just before the war. Explanation for it does need a "multiperspective", but things said there are good. The machines did bring some need for the speed, just for itself. I mean: became a "totem" cause it was meaning money in industrial production, but at once it became a myth: racing cars, bigger war boats, airplanes time... All better and better in a technologic curse out of the limits. Politic and social situation find in it some symbolic gasoline, for the first time shared by elits and masses. While women started to fight hard for their rights, the culture of the "bigger and faster" became the new emotional symbol of the civilization; at once with the start of the sport of masses, where the equalitity techonology did bring between manual skills of men and women that were valuable was somehow overreached in favor of some new "gladiatory" styles.
These styles are Natural, but it was all put together and taken to the level of the absolute, giving energy to the particular interests of all social and politic parts involved with those uncertain but full of blind inertiality times.
It makes you to think.
Einstein said next war world would end by using just sticks and stones (only one sense here). As quantics proved, he was not infalible.
For this, the morals and the wisdom are Important (well, not only for this, they are by themselves, as Human Sense, but this is a very visible and practic justifying, to All).
That was all I wanted to say, approximately.
Goodness.
Taking days easy, though I am preparing on mind the "introducing" of the essay, and I Like the idea I've found. I'll also be "perfecting" these last ideas I shared yesterday's night.
As, of course, I'm taking the Needed Rest.
Greetings action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Hi!
How are things!
I am not coming for everyday as a necessary process, but when I find out something I think its interesting to be said (Great news on addiction Overreaching).
Some Nice Video Kids and Pictures.
The Good and the Beauty I see it does not mean I agree with the ways things were done (and still are) around my real life, Basically: the Unjustifiedly Prolongued spying, but the fact I know I have to fight for change things like this, among others.  And, also, that the "fighting" does not need a permanent state of battle or anger.
Focused in the Goodness and the Good Ones (and in the change of the bad to good!).
Yesterday I took things of mind calm.  I planted the seed, and now I just have to bring some water for its germination and growing to Sense.
I did see on "La aventura del saber" TV -Nice and Good!- a Very Important Idea from School and High-School Professors for Truly involving new technologies ("new") with the Learning.  They're building up an "horizontal" structure in the net that contains two other main ones: one composed by kids working together in the net on history..., and the other one by the same Teachers talking and sharing help for All related to the Education, specially by the net.
The internet is not bad by itself.  But if we're leaving it to the "anarchy" of values, it's becoming worst than a jungle, in terms of perversion: bullying of many ones towards only one...
The fight against these practices Does Need the implementing of "tactics" and "strategies" that are compatible to the real structures of the internet.  I mean, police can and Must work in the internet, but that's far from enough.  The Constructive Perspective is so Necessary , for a complete solution.
Good Job!
Greetings! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 3:39 pm

What a brutally hard working morning. Im What a Face wave but bounce cheers
Those Videos look so Beautiful, I'm Watching.
Greetings so Good!
And Hugs Good Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi!

I'm now coming for the fourth, but not that type of boss Smile
On calming respect, it's much easier to find out the good. It's not always possible, but well, the nearest to it, the better.
Anyway, here we go.
In the outside under stretching sun for a while, legal terms, I did feel fast recovering of energy. It was a really hard working week. It was necessary.
I have completed the global -and Well intentioned- critic on Heidegger, and only remaining for a faster reasing edition for the Gadamer's one. Wanting to bring sense, just.
Good weekend!
And Good Loving hugged kissing!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 10:40 am

Hi!

Nice Videos!
The Moto and You... Oh my Goodness
Had a Good Rest! I notice effects, calmer heartbeats. I was much focused for weeks on this last and fundamental edition, and for tension and for inertial mind, i was waking up too soon in mornings and falling sleep too late at night. I slept for near 6 hours, but for the efforts of all, needed more. Solving it and to have finished this, i repeat, fundamental pre-last edition (its all said and quite well now, last much easier); also helped the lower to normal minded heart. To be on some non running for calm creativity upon next 3chapters really helped too.
You Love me? Me too!! action smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:40 am

Hi, Good Goodness! Smile

Wishing a Peaceful and Good time!
It's friday!!!!!!! I am finishing today the point on evolutionary theory from the philoperspective (did you hear about the last discovering, 300.000 years Homo sapiens!!!!!!! wow! -the "registro fósil" we have known till now is not guaranteed as the complete movie of evolution).  I'm tired but quitee Well (some Inspirations do Help!); the rest will be so good.
Good weekend!
Good hugging and Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Well, well... Well... by the pain Mad geek Laughing
Some Nice Videos, little resting time. I did not know "Quantum of Leap", I'll Watch.
I was not meaning "When the bough breaks" is "finally" a good job, comparedly to others; I was talking about my real living situation for last years, not Careers action smiley
Back to some hot tasking geek Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:23 am

Hi! Smile

How are things! This morning I've made a decission, important: I'll stop asking myself what the h... Chandler Parsons has that I haven't! Mad wave Laughing
Some silly Friendly ( Suspect - noo! Laughing Smile )metaphores for explaining the good focusement of me, on philosophy and sense and duties, and on not asking myself so much how is it possible to be all kept already the same yet! scratch Exclamation It's OK, it's what it is Smile
Good Focusing Feels Good!
I'll have to Watch this "Han Solo", now I know Ron Howard is Directing it!
We did go with the Kids to Watch "Ballerina" (actually I'm going once a year, less or more; balancing money and Kids company on empathy back on time, it's worth going with them Razz cheers party smiley ); and it's Simply ADORABLE Movie. We had such a Big Time!
Sending a Big Hug (well, corresponding to physical measures of each one Smile ) to Ryan O'Callaghan! God Bless You, Made me Believe in Human Mind and Heart!
And God Bless Families!
Have a Joyful, Resting and Peaceful weekend! tongue smiley
And Very Good Gentle Hug for You Loving!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz

ps: on the jobs now; and I have to admit that it's going so much well to myself, its Meaningful! tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi!
Though i was considered as a delinquent, i care.
Also, i have to say Catalonia is probably the part of Spain (plurinational state-nation; Constitution and History dixit) i feel more connected to, cultural terms, beyond Balearic.
But if result of voting is 51% for independence, is realistic and fair to declare it, beyond other important considerations of law? Changing statu quo of citizens is Important, and bring politic situations to a matter of just white or black is historically very problematic, at so many sides.
This consideration, beyond the fact i think theres a politic constitutional process that should be faced by All for a fair solution (cultural identity is particular at some places), is important, and comes from the mind and the heart (next to possible policy consequences that could reach levels of violence and damage difficult to heal between cultural identities).
Im with democracy, but also with social integration and sense. A constitutional fair change in Spain could be a fair solution for All, in XXI Century.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 3:32 pm

my Goodness, the tough hot in the outside, the sun is not exactly making friends today geek Laughing Razz
on the good going well, time for going to some meal and rest.
Wishing Everybody a Good, Joyful and Truly Resting weekend!
And sending Very Good Loving hugs Kind!!

ps: I Tried to be Kind as I was being funny for some good meaning. Not that bad job. The weekend resting from the philothinking. I'm on the good road on it I think. Calm but in some good progress. I'm on a mix of Very Happy Shocked Embarassed cheers bounce tongue smiley hasi for it and as it's going. You'll see, book really good.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 11:27 am

It's over, the "blah, blah, blaism" geek
I felt intensely I had to say these things (also propagandistic for my essay Laughing -No! Smile ).
To the payed official tasks right now. For Real.
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:19 am

Hi! Smile

Going calmy, but Focused well. It's going to be a pretty nice working morning. On moderate hearbeats, even though the self- cheers (geek Laughing Smile ) for the results tongue smiley
Nice Pictures up there!
Good Greetings!
cheers hasi And a Kind Loving hug for Brooke hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good morning Well! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Good morning Well! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning Well!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum