Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning Everybody!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things. Here Well. Came for a little walk. Felt OK. Easy ways.
I am going quite Fine.
Going to Work now.
I Hold the first Baby because I was Missing, so Lovely Cuteness.
Loving!! action smiley 
cheers  flower love smiley flower cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi!  action smiley 
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment.  I've been resting.  Felt so Good  tongue smiley 
Taking the chance for another Best Wishing.  This Feels Truly Good too, in the Heart!  cheers 
Only something to add to today's text, yes  geek , I've been thinking a little too.
As I talked about the real existence of logic, and about how conflictive can be the discussion about its nature; the same we could say, in a way similar to Noam Chomsky theories about mixed origen of language (biological + cultural), about the origen of analitical judgements.  How do they appear in mind is a question.  But it was not the question to talk about in a critic to that Great Quine text.  We were in a context of formal positivism on science, which is a secondary cognitive source (developed from another supposedly original which is its linguistical material, the natural language; at the very least for thinkers from the context of that article: I really talked about the comparisson of normal reason before scientist one, and they're not so different, on structural terms, and this is even admited by Quine, when differencing logic and scientist language) related to the original one, the natural language.
In this context, derived or secondary, understood this way, there're not those problems about real appearing on human mind.
Anyway, this other discussion should always have something very present, for explanation: all I've been saying about the structural duality  human mind-context of reality.
I think that, less or more, I did say what I wanted to say.
 flower love smiley flower 

Brooke, Big Hug, Loving so, Seeing Always Well Together!!
 cheers flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 am

Hi!

New members (?¡ wow¡ LOL), Beautiful Videos in the morning... Good start!
Though, have to say that passing away of Long Time Very Admired Robin Williams Did Really Touched me so sadly.
He was a Special Person!
Rest in Peace for Eternity, Robin.
Please, if anybody can, tell his Family, his Wife and Everybody that my Prayers with All. God Bless!

When Very Long Time Admired James Garner passed away a couple of weeks ago, p.e., I did not say something because I'm not "the news" on these things, You know, and it's was like the natural thing we all, as Robin Williams said, have to go through, someday in the future, the furthest possible, when growing very, very old.
The precocity of the death in news today, and the High Appreciation for this Actor (we're not machines, we do get Affectivity for People if those People Touch some key places of Heart) did really Touch.

Well, today came quite rested (yesterday went to walk late, late). And shaved and with very recent hair-cut.
We Have to Move on. Going to Work.
Please tell Brooke Shields I Do Still and Always Love her, Please!
Smile Brooke, I Love You!!  Life's BEAUTIFUL! Smile 
 cheekey smiley love smiley flower love smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: today an evening-night very Sportive on TV!   party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment.
When start Working hard will can not.
Just for say Hi and commenting some fun.
My Beloved uncle today went to a medical test about the actual working of his lungs ("espirometría").
He said to the nurse that the last time he was already killed in the last one, for the blow efforts he was compelled to do for the test (he was very ill), for some  Laughing 
But the best was when he was going. When he was asked about what about the test, he answered that it was a xinese torment (it's not a racist comment, just bad taste popular humor, from movies or some place, which is common for defining hard efforts or torture sometimes; I Do Agree is bad taste, as all ethnic comments). He said with such a bad luck, because in that moment another nurse was coming with a xinese Gentleman whom my uncle had not seen before the comment. This Nice Person was  Laughing Exclamation 
It was just a moment of All  party smiley 
Well, what do not happen to my uncle is not happening to anybody else  lol! Smile 
Well, God Bless.
Some fun, Good Loving!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:11 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things! I am hungry. Going to eat right now. True  Smile 
Today sharing some idea on Davidson, but later because I want to think, while doing other things, about it. It's very good Text about meaning and truth.
And while, trying some play  Smile  too if possible.
Loving Brooke Very Much, from this Heart!!
 cheers flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

In fact, I'm Coming for All. I'm Interest in Sharing with All. Improvement, Global, that's my goal.
I'm not a magician, but at the very least can share what I may learn.
I could Read How A.E. Dummet (very mentioned Author in other Texts), in a text from 1991, "Teorías del significado veritativo-condicionales", next to show up big knowledge on philosophy of the language; does see problems from sentences where we can not fix a sense of truth ("oraciones indecidibles") are quite important, though he makes some reflection for going beyond it that I do not totally understand. He ends saying that veritative theories of meaning do mean some sense of metaphysical realism, and that this can be moderated by adapting the sense of truth to each possible context we may be talking about, not just for all with no conditions, as pure logic type. And, also, says there's no much difference for reflections on philosophy of language between this position and a pragmatist theory, where the sense of truth is substituted by the sense of usefulness.
It's a matter of awareness of real problems to find, on search for conditions of truth of sentences or for conditions of usefulness, both values can be taken by the philosophy of language, says the Author, in the end.
It's Bright Article, but I can not see much difference between its main lines and some other one that I talked about which are further in time, p.e. when I talked about demostratives or the subjectivity in many linguistic expressions, subjectivity that makes truth value depend on perspectives.
It's All Envolving a True Global Philosophical Problem. All these comments are made upon type of thinking that's supposing many things, all against metaphysical aspects of reality, and unaware of the narrative turn too.
Obviously, unaware of my philosophical positions too.
Because in that case, would notice how there's no deep difference, ontological terms, between (using his own words) saying, from previous information (achievable by social conventions we know), "this is yellow color", and "he's, by his speaking accent, he is scottish". That supposed basical reference that has no other meaning support (talking about definitions) but its own theorical existence, by convention on practic-real living, in the case of color, does not mean in fact an structural difference upon reality related to the other mentioned case. First thing to be noticed is that he's scottish by social convention too. And he's because coming from Scotland, name conventionally made up. The same way, we can say it's yellow because there's a long of wave in its light reflection that determines this. If we say he's scottish because I've been in Scotland and know how people from that place speak, I could answer this person that I've been in the laboratory testing results. There's not a qualitative difference, want to mean, in the depth of this question (he's not using, anyway, his conclusions on it for finding some new ones, in fact).
Well, Keep Working. Humble I DO WANT can not stop some assertivity, because if not, I'll not progress a simple yard.
See later in a while Loving so Much!!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi! Smile

obviously, did not find much help for finding telephone numbers by the net.
Could I really guess this was going to happen scratch Laughing
I'll try by facebook, to contact, or I'll search in my papers. Or I'll send a letter, maybe there's still Existing People who Answer letters. Who Knows, Everything is Possible! Laughing Wink
I'm determinated to know what's been happening, and happens. Though I know dark clouds may let some not much comfortable about it.
I'm not angry and I'm not going to get angry with anybody.
for any possible person who may be knowing by now (that's not actually guaranteed to me) this will know that I'm doing it because I know I can perfectly do it being Totally Polite and Gentle.
I just want to know.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:16 am

Hi!
Smile action smiley

Good morning and Hi!
Very Nice Pictures and Videos today.
My Favorite of the Day is Michael Jordan with Roger Federer. Made my day.
God Bless, here we go, Working!
See some later today in the morning.
Always by the Loving!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi,

my anger and deception is not coming from Brooke Shields. I'm not blaming her for anything.
It's just about Human and me, me and Human, me and me, human and human.
I told Professor that though I'm not Rorty, I'll have to bring some relativism to my VERY JUSTIFIED emotions. Life is Life, and We're All Alone in it at some time (some ones for less or more prolongued periods of it Laughing action smiley ).
I'm sorry if mood is changing. My subjective sense of Justice PULLS me, by an Invincible Strenght in the inside, to Feel like this.
But I'm OK, and I'm not thinking about being bad. Maybe a little more bitter and sincere, sometimes. That's All.
God Bless! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I took a look to my last "big" text on the main actual characters of Reason I do want to build up, by theory for practic and for the contemplative too.
It's True How our mind is a continued evolution. Some change faster than others, maybe it's also about circumstances and wills of person, but I think it's the common thing.
I did read it, not all, and did find I'd actually write it differently. It does not seem so perfectly fitting my reason, the lines of the arguments, as it did before, I mean. Less or more, we all change.
Though, Coherency is key too. I do agree with all I am saying there, actually too.
But it was something I wanted to comment.
I've got wills for doctorate, and I've got so big wills for deep essays of hearted mind of mine.
And I've got such a big wills for Love too. Lettered and any other Good type. Seeing later on the Loving.
So far For Always, Lady, and Always Touched by the Love, someway, in all circumstances. Made for each other, in some horizon of the Eternity.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for a little while for the One Meaning, Emotionally Felt.
I've seen some clear mistakes in last philosophical text of the day, but I am not changing it, because as long as I know it's very understable (visible mistakes easy to correct in mind by the reader), it's one little prove of humble and going from myself.
Have to say that this Feeling of Working Together for Something Good for All, and the Feeling I may bring some little ideas for Help, is Truly and Honestly Overwhelming me.
It Keeps me so Razz party smiley cheers
Sending Many Greetings and Best Wishes for Everybody!
And, Please, All who may meet Brooke, one or another time, Give a Hug and a Kiss from me. We'll Feel it as ours!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:06 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I did also Totally recover the joy for poems again Today party smiley cheers
It Feels Good, to Express the Love this Way.
You Inspire me for Everything.
I did find in mind and took to the paper some main titles for some different essays. I know they're, one way or another, are going to change on time till I write them, but it's Important to start fixing these concepts too.
These are "La capacidad humana de trascendencia cognitiva-vital", "La narración de sentido como único método explicativo-existencial", "La narración de sentido y la trascendentalidad existencial", "La trascendencia cognitivaexistencial y el sentido moral".
By now, some more work.
You take me to some places over the clouds, on dreams and the sunshine.
The painful anxiety for the dilemma "meet/not meet again" is getting lower and lower, day by day. Together is True. Meet again I do know too.
This Song and Pictures are so Beautiful and Lovely, Dedicating:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE68tf8YvAs
It's for Romantic, the lyrics too, Not for fight of sexes at all.
It's just two cheekey smiley cheers hasi Razz party smiley
Loving so!! action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:48 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I think this elemmental Book on Epistemology, quite Focused in basic Psycology, it's going to bring some more Good General Perspective on things. And direction for future Bibliography.
My brain is bordering its top of shape right now. It's Amazing, the Easy it is by Music. Specially when you're used to use it and you know your own mind and heart, obviously.
Music's so Good!
cheers Smile The Elevation of Soul is Always Key! Smile cheers
Some epicness and romanticism will Help too.
And on the calm sea, over the easy sky.
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:45 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

This I'm going to tell I am not sure if it's real or it's just another "metasymbolic" message, but it was told to me by a professor at university.
The other day, in the morning, the first hour, waiting, there was a pupil who was finishing the degree this september, and he was very worried.
Told professor he could not exit university, with his degree, without knowing a very important question that was taking the sleep and the free hours from his life.
Professor, very polite I know, told him that OK, that he could sit down and tell.
The problem was this: is someway Mr./Dr. Spock character Based upon the Living Philosopher Kant?
I Do Admit it's Very Important Question for a Fan.
And I Do have to say too: is a real impossible mission, the Making of Human Sense?
I'll not see a global sense, in my life. But maybe, before any natural or spacial catastrophic event may happen, it will happen something near, someday. All I know is that staying here with not doing anything will help much less than make my tries.
And it's not only a message to myself.
Unmodestly, I am Sure I'm Bringing the tools for Selfundersdertanding ("sel fun... LOL) of Human, as Fundament for Departuring on that way.
This certainty on my goals Makes me Happy and Bring Sense to my Life.
It's All I can do.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things! Workinjg so Well. Focused! Good, Conclusions.
Later sharing, in the evening.
Now some childish Good.
I Do Admit, and now I dare to say it because I think I'm proved, sometimes wave but it's also working too Laughing Smile Razz , that I've got good skills; that for some "NON HURTING" Honest Competition, I'd Have Liked to train myself to the top, when younger, Obviously, and Compared to Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee. It's a youth fantasy I'm sharing good. Obviously, it's Impossible because I can not train at this level now for that, and also I'm too Focused in Studying, but I Do Admit I'd Have Liked Very Much some FRIENDLY Competition. I Do Admire these Athletes Very Much.
Well, sharing all kind of fantasies. Honestly, All Good, True!

Please Tell Brooke She's Amazing and that I'm so MUCH SORRY if I did ever disturb her, so True!! Embarassed action smiley
Coming later for a while Fine, on the Brooke Loving Easy, but Doing it True, Real Nice.
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:21 am

Hello Hi!! action smiley cheekey smiley hasi

Pictures of Heaven on a Beautiful Walk, oh my! wave party smiley cheers
scratch me Does Understand Smile tongue smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley Razz
Accessories... wave
Those t-shirts under shirts... wave Exclamation
That Smile... wave Exclamation Exclamation
Those Signs... wave Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers

I Love You!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:15 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things!! How Nice and Beautiful Videos!
The Adoring is Here. God Bless.
Today and for next days I think I'll be able to take a rest from creativism and take my time for Reading. Have to finish those Great Books.
I'm Very Happy about results in progress I'm making.
I Love You so, Always Good!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:22 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Good morning, now some time for tasking Here Smile action smiley
I was Reading "Semántica del rol conceptual" by Gilbert Harman. It's Very Interesting Article.
It's the first one I've read about the relationship between thoughts/concepts and words. It's saying that the concept plays a very important role for the idiomatic expression, as long as this late one is expressing what the concept contains, which is translated as meaning of words and sentences.
But I don't agree very much with the concept of "funcionalismo" to explain the developing of concepts in mind. It's taking, this concept, some important role for the reality around the mind, understanding the whole thing as a connected structure, but in a way too much close to the classic perspective of linguistic studies. For this, concept is bringing some kind of "relativism" of the connectivity, identifying (by examples of alternative worlds, where things that are different are playing the same role for beings different to us; as I said, these theorical dynamics of "alternative" worlds do not convince me very much; it's not going to the core of the problem and, instead of it, for the lack of realism and for the distance from the problem, it's bringing mistaken conclusions) concepts of different things playing the same role. It's a kind of "structuralism" (not the philosophy under that name, I am talking about now, but someway related to what I'm saying too, of course) that's coming with feet out of earth. Reason: the same theorical and deepest roots of this thinking, even beyond and further in history of philosophy than the linguistic turn, the selfclosing of cartesian reason, the lack of naturalism and vital understanding of the human mind.
Shared.
Going to Work More.
Very Inspired and Energized.
Brooke I Love You. Please let's Keep this Way of Loving, it's so Beautiful, it's Going Somewhere True, so Real. And it's so Blesing. My Soul has just Born again.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Hi! party smiley action smiley
Smile flower Smile

How are things!
Here preparing for some rest before some task.
After this, have to think a little about those synthetic principles of my theory, provisional, of course, but on a quite definitive structure of argumentation.
Sharing Goodness, Brooke Very Happy Smile action smiley Razz
Wishing Very Best, Good for All, out of violence and evilness and mean and war and hunger and illness.
True Inspiration, Working for Help on that.
Many Greetings!
Loving Always, with the Heart, and the Mind too!! action smiley
flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:26 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Today not big deal, the sleep. Probably for hospitals. Normal.
Anyway, I did sleep, but not as well as I like and I'm used to.
Everything's going to be OK. This time is quite easier than the first operation. Keeping calm.
I've just been working this morning, before coming. Later posting the 14 points edited, and probably adding one more, on morals.
It's so complex, and it's all so connected in my mind, that I do get wave sometimes, for the things I'd like to say and that I have not space for saying in the same lines. I'd Need a tridimensional writing! wave geek affraid Laughing Smile
This I've Tried to explain, the most possible into the limits of ortodoxy I've been asked, by the connectiong there's among all texts. If we're going aginst the recoil argument, not for hating it lol! Laughing Smile , but for solving problems, it's the Most Normal and Coherent thing the fact explanation is presented the same way the explanation says how are things and explanations.
You see wave No, well, this time it was fine. There're other times it's harder, not being able to make tridimensional narrations of meaning for explaining, Made Up as Connections in Mind. There's a key.
Well, later posting, on the Loving.
I Love Brooke Shields, I think and feel She Loves Me too. And We're Inspired.
I Love You and I Love All of You, and I Accept All, in the well understood sense of accepting in the limits I can let myself doing it (some more wave I could see there, my expressing Laughing Smile ).
cheers cheekey smiley hasi God Bless, see in a while hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:11 pm

cheers Hi, Day's Good!! cheers
Smile flower Smile

Coming for last post of the week for Expressing the Staying, Good.
It was and it's True, I'm going well Inspired by these last Pictures cheekey smiley Smile action smiley
Still going a little around last composed text, no composed drama Smile Laughing Smile I think it's a solid explanation, for the starting. Great sensation on the good job done. I should not be much later for publishing a first essay, on a subject more global than I had thought. The connection came so easy to mind, Making Sense on All. I did not intentionedly worked, day by day, on structure, but I could, after it, conscienstiously, make up the structure. Unperfect, that's for all cases anyway, but quite good for the explanation.
Smile We're Dancing on the clouds in Mind, and we're sharing Love in the Heart Smile
I Physically Feel Your Pictures, by Virtual Projection from Mind and Heart at once.
I'll Remember and Feel for all weekend action smiley
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:51 am

Good morning,

I've got some Tremendous Conclusions on theories of mine, on conscience, narration and concepts. It's very good.
Though I had a good time, my anger has not gone down at all. I'm even angrier because of neighbours. If these monsters, sent intentionedly I know, don't stop making noise at night, I will not share any other thing else Here. That's all I have to say for today.
Now going to write those things, calm, and sendint to the University.
I'm actually till the top and beyond action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I've been given a Good amoung of task today. I've been Working Fine.
I could write something, but I'll need the evening for writing the last part, more important, on how the conceptualiyt works, initial keys for understanding it and its differences compared to the A.I.
I think I'll get a well consistent body of ideas.
Seeing later in a while, Loving.
The Rest at Night is Key, and so Useful, for Health and for Results of Hearted Mind.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi,

only one more thing important on the last post. It's True, on these last years that Good Music, more "dramatic" Did Help me so Much, to Express myself and to open my own emotions to myself. That's the fair thing.
All Good Music is Good.
I just was talking about what are the good skills of classic music to me.
action smiley

ps: Brooke, Adorable and Cute, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Hi!! Razz action smiley
Smile cheers sunny cheers Smile

Coming for One time, again.
I did read on the net some words said by Ben Affleck on TV. You Go, man.
If we don't stop those cycles of separation "per se", "axiomatically" as a selfclosed cycle, there's no solution for the Future. The "us before and against them" theories is a mistake from the same fundament and the beginning.
I mean, Law and International Law and HUMAN RIGHTS Do Have to Be RESPECTED by All, and There Must Be for them a Firm and Strong Protection from the International Community; but to put everybody together in the same sack is the worst idea possible. What's the expected solution, the coherent one to be done then, the annihilation of a whole and transnational community? It is too Obvious to be Seen this kind of thinking does only bring more hate to the Relationships among Different Opinions, Religions, etc., in the World of the XXI Century.
And saying it with no more commenting on other True things he said because he did Explain himself Well enough.

ps: I Know We All Can Change for Good. It's just as a "game", RULED, where it is Possible to get progressively adapted to situations. Nobody's Totally Right. NOBODY's got the Absolute Truth and Generalizations on Human, specially when the Reality of things is Viewed through a slatend perspective, are NEVER Real.
Told from the Heart and with Best Possible Intentions for some Seeds of Goodness and Peaceful Coexistence on this VERY COMPLEX and Global World.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody!   Good Morning Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Everybody!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next