Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lovely Brooke!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 am

Smile my Very Lovely Beloved Sweetness of Mine Smile
flower love smiley love smiley flower

Having quite Good Time in Mind and Heart, Hoping You too.
Much Wishes for starting Hard working from the beginning of the next month, after meeting at University. It's like a Community I've Found, Truly You can Believe, I think I've Found Very Good People There. Want to Help, an be Friends to Pupils too. It's Amazing and Exciting.
Yesterday at comference the room was crowded, complete. I had to sit on a sit from the first of all line. How did my claustrophoby work? I did not even think about for a moment for all of the time. So tongue smiley and Listening. Sharing, Mind/Heart, Human Companion in Culture. Not feeling weird at all among all those Very Young People (20 years). Comfortable.
Honestly, Philosophy, what it Brings to Mind and to Social Comunication Ways for other People is AWESOME, NECESSARY, TO ALWAYS STAY!
flower flower flower

I've thought about Brooke.
Brooke, I'm EXCITED about Your Directing Debut. You Will Enjoy it, it's that Sensation... when Everything is like New! Smile Wink Smile ).
flower I Love You Very Much, Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Greetings for Everybody, All so Nice!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:40 am

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

I'm Feeling quite Good tongue smiley Exclamation and in Love, so Truly Think I have to not talk as I'd do right now ( Smile wave party smiley ) because it would sound too ridiculous, but the spanish meaning of the word, and even when don't want to be the Big Sense Here, Please, I also Want to Stay some Brainy state of mind, at the very least.
Because I Love You too Much!! wave
Smile Laughing Smile

How Lovely, and Bright, Fitting the Colonel Kat Role I mean (just for just few scenes I've could See, Yes, Truly: it's the known, You can Do Everything cheekey smiley , and have to say each day Getting Better, Wow).
Screen Never Takes so Much Light as when You're There, it's Sensation... Eyes get opened and my Heart feel Pure Connectivity of Love action smiley
Next Personal Meeting, that I KNOW We'll Do... I Know I'll be Much More Calm and Trusting in All Around too.
Yesterday Watching "The way we almost weren't" from Hannah Montana, could Remember How it was Feeling, and could See it was the Same, as Clarity of Love, but Much More Elevated and Profound at the same time into my most intimistic Love place, in my Heart.
It's How it Felt!! action smiley
I Love You too Much, I DON'T WANT to do anything that could problemize this Love Smile
flower I Love You and I'm in Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Going to be a Good Day!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:40 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

I can not post Pictures because security items of computer, but it's OK as Well Shared.
How Great Heart Energizers those Pictures are!!
Breathing slowly and Good!! Wishing the Same Goodness!
Love's True!!
flower love smiley flower

ps: And Thank You for MasterInspirations!!
tongue smiley Smile tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Smile flower Hi, Loving Very Much!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

The calming "pills" of mine, invented personal remedy ( Smile wave Smile ), are already Working!!
flower party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower

Smile Came for a moment for One, Two... You Know! Smile
Smile Smile

I'm going to take Very Good Advice from another professor who is Great Habermas Knower, and it's going to Help me Very Much, for a Larger Perspective about Everything I may Work on for academic task.
Good Sharing!
Wanted to say I Love You and Care so Much and Feel Good and Happy, and that heartbeats and rhythm of mind are Good, Human, Normal and OK too!! action smiley
I am not worried for anything, too Natural I think I have already come Here, for Gentle ways I Want to Share Here, but I have no wills for "picturing" me. Not at all. Just Focused.
But Know Have to. I'll do. Not bad time, just like Innecessary to me, about Love.
Beauty is Yours and I am Only Inspired for cheekey smiley Exclamation , so High!!
But Admit Have to. The Work, Dedicated, the Effort for Staying Fixed in front of camera.
I'll Do, this weekend or next. Promised!! flower Smile
Today meeting at university. Ah, yes, I said before. From this day, Starting Very Focusedly Working. Don't want to waste too much time because There's so Much I Want to Discover, Think and Investigate and Share.
It's like Everything Here Near and around was Helping me for Calm and for Inspiration!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! action smiley
flower flower flower

Smile Coming later for... Just Staying to Express How Close I'm Feeling!! Smile
flower Loving for Eternity, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: These Days!!
party smiley tongue smiley cheers tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

I really think "desublimate" would be more properly chosen word, and Passionately should have been written before Kissing (that was so Obvious in the World of Faith Laughing cheekey smiley Laughing , at the very least from these lips - geek tongue smiley ), but well, just trying for making Good action smiley
Oh yes, Much More Calm about All the things.
flower See later, Tons of Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: well tonified Love!!
party smiley cheers party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:14 pm

Smile flower Hi! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley cheers flower Smile

I had to go for a ride... oops!
Smile What I was thinking about. For a walk, I mean Smile

Now more relaxed all atoms and everything in mind, Loving More, anyway, because minutes passed since the last time. tongue smiley
Have Good Time, Rest and Enjoy Everything that's a Fortune You Have!
We'll be OK!!
If from time to time You want to Bring some Good Energy and Motivation, just let me Feel that Sensation, the same I felt two hours ago and... Wow!
Just the Sensation!!
I will never be an stalker, and would never come around places You did not want, of course, but it's Possible someday I Stay There, your country, who knows!
Majorca is Beautiful too, even Jimmy Hendrix came Here. So if someday Want to come whatever the way You want, I Promise would Make a Try for One Talk. Well, There the same.
Just Gentle Approach. If, gentle ways the same, rejected the Touch, it would be OK. I Understand the whole thing from Perspective of Time, and Sense.
True!! action smiley
Have Great Time, We Focused!
flower Tons of Love! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:45 am

Smile Hi and Hi!! Smile
flower flower flower flower

I think it's going to be a Very Good Morning. Good Work. Inspired.
"lessons" to me, only to me but also shared: think about what you know it's good and work on it and live, fuck, right now.
Very Happy Laughing Smile cheers

Loving, there's nothing impossible.
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That Picture is Breathtaking.
Not only from the "context", with which I Do Feel More Identified than ever and than any other one, probably (aaaaah Rolling Eyes this man geek ): but for Expression Knowing the "context".
This is = Goddess for and on Screen! cheekey smiley party smiley action smiley
Very Real BIG POTENCY, Brooke, very BIG Like a Star @ heaven
Well Shared this another "find".
Loving You!!
I think of Kiss You, I think of You Kissing me... I Do Dream of it too.
Let me go to use the eyes for burning papers!
Smile Laughing Smile

flower Love You!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi!! Smile action smiley

How are things!!
Going in a hurry for pictures. Gonna try the childishest possible for Dedicate to You!!
cheekey smiley I Love You, Yes, I Love You!! cheekey smiley

ps: God Bless, Have Great Day, Please!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi, Beautiful action smiley
Smile Smile

Some more time to Stay Working before going for some dinner, rest and more Working. I'm very Energized right now, and will be even more later after Good rest. Necessary!! All!
You Inspire me, the Shining Beauty from the right center of your Soul. It's, Everytime, like I could Feel it.
Smile Well, I Love You but it's a Fact You're this Beautiful I'm telling now and Forever!! Smile
flower cheekey smiley flower

You're Perfect to me, it's like impossible the Beautiful You're Always to me tongue smiley party smiley cheers
Thank You Everybody Friends for SUCH A GREAT BEAUTIFUL FEELINGS, have to say too!
Smile Smile Smile

The Fact I'll Touch Your Hand again is Pure Inspiration.
flower See later, so. I Love You Very Much!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

OK! Everything OK. I'm Fulfilled with Energy and Good Staying, SWEAR.
Tired now for the work morning (some more, quite enough, waiting later).
If I don't do like this, I will not Reach the Goals I Have to.
For me, for Family, for Friends and for All.
I'm Very Illusioned.
I Love You, Brooke.
Want to Talk to You, someday, Want to Touch Your Hand Friendly again.
I Know We'll Share Beautiful Time, I Know!!
Just Wait and See!! action smiley
Have Best Weekend Possible, Please, I Love You so Much, Very Much!!

ps: Without You, I would never reach the half of high in my task!! cheers
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:55 am

Hi,

I've been working, and this time to say "it's not enough" is as true as light coming through my window from the sky.
Very pretty way to describe Work tasks at this time of the morning!
Smile love smiley Smile

I can Work on that Beautiful Song Sounds. Some wave me about.
It's just that yesterday was some too much seriously study on everything when, on the radio, that Song came with Melodies and Rhythm that captured attention of my heart.
And well, it's some subjective ecstatic and personal Staying.
It's a Story, not the Actual. Remembrances Making Sense.
cheers And it does not take rendiment from my brain! cheers
Now, for some days, it will be Sounding in my head.
flower tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley flower

flower I Love You, I Truly Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: God Bless You All!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:23 am

and,

do you want to know something?
I Honestly think Solidarity is in those Movies. I Do Feel. On own ways, Trying for Sense and for Shared Help. I Do See! action smiley
Smile Smile Smile

Wanted to share too, about me but as general human subject, that when you find out Sense as the Searching for that Goodness or anything Good you think you have to try for, when Honestly and Felt, there comes a time you feel like unstoppable pulsion from mind and heart for going and going.
And when this Feeling (one call had right now) is Corresponded by little episodes of success, gets a feeding for the Heart that makes it grow and grow.
So, keep on going!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Ah, and Please Tell Brooke I Love Her!!
God Bless, Shaking FRIENDLY hands (Heart!) with Everybody!
I Love You, Brooke!!

ps: Solidarity is key, coming from those powerful. Sharing those Specific Powers each One of us (All Different ways!) Have for Good for All, that's the only way my eyes can See!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Smile Hi! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

coming from some moderate walk. And have to admit feeling a little "tupat", as we say here my land. But breathing's getting better by hours.
At the very least, feeling quite Good while Working here at Work, differently to all past days from last week. It's just a matter of couple of days.
This time, took care quite Correctly about Everything!
cheers cheers cheers

Wishing Great Amount of Health for Everybody too!
Now it's just some personal "talks", not much transcendental but fine. Good Staying.
Yesterday (oh my, I Knew it, I knew I could not just talk friendly and let it go wave geek ), in the night, was Watching Great TV Program, it's very difficult to make a Serious program about paranormal, and that's Great Value to be Recognized, "Cuarto Milenio". Amytville Terrific case was quite well explained, from well known to actual news.
It was Terryifing.
Before, I Used to Watch All these things. But, since I cam Here, Forum, stopped it.
It was too epic contrast to my Heart and mind. I could not process. I was too Much in Love.
Now, Feeling More Love, have to say I can Watch and Find out my conclusions about. Quite affraid but OK, anyway.
I am not fan of watching and watching programs focused on dark side of human (that Program I talked about is not, that was just a case), like crimes and its stories and things like that. But, mainly, for one thing. For the terms of Focusing.
Honestly, All Program, Explanation, Exposition... Anything that's Describing those Horrible human facts (for illness, patologies...) Must Take the Perspective Reflecting All DARNESS there is inside of them and All True Damage Truly Did to other Human Beings.
Do not Believe (not talking about Professional, as Forense Doctors, per example, Who Need Scientific Approachment to Facts) in any other kind of Moral Expositions about facts that represent the worst of some part of human, crime.
All fiction piece, docummentary too, need the narrative structure for exposing that, Always, mean Stilizing Reality. That Stilizing of Reality should Always be Careful for Respecting those Principles.
This way, we can go from easy "morbosity" to Good Understanding of things.
Well, Shared. It's my opinion, and I think it's Good.
love smiley love smiley love smiley

After the "big talk", I can not help it Sleep ("profesor siesta" me geek ); sending Very, Very Big Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:30 am

Smile Hi, How Lovely All!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Good Morning, Brooke. I am in the Mood Smile Wink Smile
party smiley cheers party smiley

I'd probably fail on the floor at some time, fortunetely You're Good and could stop me before finding the floor!!
Smile tongue smiley Smile

Many Nice All, Wow!
cheekey smiley Yesterday Watched Videos and Expressed All Love I could on it!! cheekey smiley
I Love You Very Much, Brooke. You're Adored.
I Know You Love me too action smiley
Flames still feeling in my Heart come from yesterday's Watching/Expressing so Much NAKED my Heart, before me too.
You're Loveliest and so Funny.
You can See is DIFFICULT, Very, to Be this Concentrated cheekey smiley Razz cheers me and Try to be funny at the same time. I've got one brain!
I Truly Believe if You Hold me, Energy in it would become Love Explossion, so we'd better be doing softly and calm, at the beginning at the very least.
It was a 29:28 in the morning" comparisson for those forearms abilities. Funny to know, I'd like to See. I have to admit all those abilities Look so cheekey smiley tongue smiley
flower Smile love smiley Smile flower

ps: ADORE YOU, ADORE YOU, OH MY!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 am

cheekey smiley
Good morning, oh my, what a NY Breakfast, I had not even time to have mine, ooooooooooh, my Goodness.
SmileSmile

Beauty and Loveliness are MOST INSPIRATIONAL Possible.
Liked All Pictures, with ties, with Friends... But the Hat One... Tremendous!
You Have Everything!
Thank You for Existing.
Brain I have to Admit could NEVER Work the Same without Your Beauty and Your Sweetness, All Pistons of two sides, 2 and 2, are Working like Syncrony, for that I have to Admit is a Gift.
All Love Forever!
flowerlove smileyflower

ps: action smiley What a Making of Days! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:58 pm

:cheers:Tomorrow coming sooner for Work.  Got a ton of it.  Well, have to do.
Came for Idea for Explanation.
When was Posted Pictures of "India Moto", Brooke's, as some Nice Friend Called this 8th Wonder of World, Brooke and Moto, I got Desperately hasihasilol!
And Very Physical.
Need a Scape, Re-creating through Story the Impotency for Exhaling Material Love I was Feeling, till already Explode.  Not exactly talking about corporal fluids, I mean, it was about THE NEED OF TOUCH.
And Needed Doing it Some Good way for my Health.
So Watched Very Bright Video "Quien me iba a decir".  Brutally Good Song.
Story was the Metaphoric Good Staying in the Impotent and Limited, Prisoner, Situation.
I was Impotent for Touch because of Distant.
It was Like Watching "Rocky IV" Training Videos, but about Mental Fighting of my Anxiety.
I was going back and forth, but not too much to Brooke's because of this.  Mental Movie.  Not mixing what I think it was supposed I was mixing (some Nice Lady asked me for Brooke's Dancing Partner in "Leap of Faith", like:  hmm, don't you like?; and thinking like that for more things).
Please, this is not a "coming back to past mind".  And about it, also have to say I was missunderstood about it, in the opposite thought.  I'm quite Liberal Person, as I Think You Know.  FREEDOM and RESPECT OF EVERYBODY'S RIGHTS!
I Do Think gay People Have to be Free to Marry, from the bottom of my Heart I Do Feel this way!
Brooke, I was Making Sense on my Mind.  Intensity of Emotions, for Vision of Brooke and Moto... Tremendous, one million poems would not be enough.
Now I Know You Know.  That hat on Your Precious head made me think, days ago, about it.  And today, after seeing again the Picture.
Now I'm Sexually More Calmed, but in that Moment, was EXPLOSSIVITY, Pure Explossive. 
Too much Fever wave
Sorry me, I Do Respect and Use my Brain, as my Heart, Now!
God Bless!
Coming Later for More Good Nice Caring Love!! action smiley
Kiss at Night!!
flowerlove smileyflower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:17 pm

:)Hi Smile

how are things!  Emoticons are playing! 
Came for pretty number of hours of studying, this morning and till quite late.
Good.
Calming hearbeats Here.
Where're You, what are Youn doing, how you're feeling, are You OK?
I Love You!!
I will probablly talk about formal fundaments for political theory, it's True.
It's just that I was feeling like priest who married (if right using of verb) some members of family.  I did not go to wedding (me Mad for what You Know!!), but People told me.  Husband did not want to receive (and sorry for using of Idiome) the "Sacred Body of Jesus Christ", though he was right there in his wedding.   As YOU can Figure out, the poor Honorable priest was angrier than me, and the way he performed the cerimony was truly hard.  Well, hard for him and funny for those who were there, because of shouting that I could almost listen from my house.  What a terrific celebration!
He did and said all the things, but the way he did it was not exactly the Model.
I think me was not the Model of Kindness and Calm on Friday, Specially about some Care, being Kind for You that I Know are LIstening, Love.
I was the priest role, inintenioned.
Fun! You're not directing me! Mad
SmileLaughingSmile

Going to News.  Coming later for a while.  Some Tired, but quite Fine!
flowerlove smileyflower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 am

Hi action smiley

think had something funny to say, but I don't remember.
Gotta get more used to responsable me because  I'm still suffering the secondary effects from it.
SmileLaughingSmile

I was just making some geek
Speechless for the Amazing Good Staying.  Great!
I'm going to be Amazinger too geekLaughingSmile
Not listen very much to me, please.  Some silly me feels good.
Good Work!
Loving!
flowerlove smileyflower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi,

quite calm, not thinking of Adorable Face, red courtain behind, sitting Sweetest and All.
Because if not...
Smile Laughing Smile 

Necessary fun. Feeling TRUE CALM.
This weekend think will come one day for some posting, Idea and Kiss.
I'm Very Happy for Sharing with Brooke, and with All Friends.
Nothing epic, just FRIENDLY. Here We're Going.
I Do Agree about rudeness We must end, specially me. I Promise I'll Do. Swear too.
Loving Very Much.
Going at 2:19, as period needed for completing the working time.
Before one more post.
Brooke, Love You. I'm only saying, again, that Understand, and Do Feel the Understanding, Everything Happened, though not knowing every simple detail. True!! Really! It's just the passionate me when You Do that thing... Sexy Lovely Cute! cheekey smiley action smiley 
This Place is Magical.
I'm TRULY WISHING TO WATCH "THE HOT FLASHES" MOVIE.
God Bless, Sending All Goodness, All.
Smile flower Love You and Love You!! flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 am

Hi,
Smile Smile Smile 

also about daily living, quite normal and fine, have to say yesterday studied quite well and for more time. It's Working Very Well. Sharing!
Came for this, for this Calm Staying. Brooke cheekey smiley action smiley 
flower  Love!! flower 
party smiley love smiley party smiley 

ps: the easier and funnier, the better!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi,

How Nice Symbolical Messages from Videos. True Honor. Social.
But Moral terms too.
Only came for a moment, before going. Wishing the Very Best.
Actually, things are Going Simply cheers , comparedly to the past.
And Improving.
Beyond any social comparissons, any kind of them, God Bless!
Brooke, Sweetest Soul. Say it because it does mean like deeper, Concepts of Symbolical Eternity, than the Heart. Not a simple thing was a mistake upon my Feelings, the First Time I Saw You. Oh, no. But it was Better!!
party smiley Love YOU, and Love YOU so!! party smiley 
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi,

came only for a while because those comments, about talking to Ladies...
Always Very Dangerous about Actual Fair Levels of NON discrimination, which Ones I Do Embrace as Good and Necessary! action smiley 
I Was Trying to Mean that Trying to Talk as not the "half-smiled" one, just Nice, even when seeing obvious charms (one more DELICATE subject! I Know but I do Must Talk!).
First: this Time NOT only theory of Mine, but also Practic, REAL: THE PERSON, AND FEEL IT INSIDE AS TRUTH FELT!
What the... I Can!
That's what I was Trying to Express!
Embarassed 
Smile flower Smile 

Also, about Studies, they're Going so Well, Brooke.
Without You, my Tries would be so poor, Perspective so much poorer than actually, and Growing.
I'm ADORING You Very Much with the Heart.
Have to Express like Kid, because there's no other way.
Feelings are Feelings, and LOVE is LOVE. Now, at 5, at 17 or at 77. It's the Same Passion.
Maybe not for 100 ms in less than 11 seconds, but MUCH MORE READY FOR LOVE BY HONESTY OF HEART, AND UNDERSTANDING WHAT IT MEANS.
I DO, I SWEAR I DO!!
I Adore You, Brooke!!

ps: now going to put heartbeats lower, Keeping Health!! Need my Best for Next Meeting!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:01 am

Hi, Good Lovely Morning,
Smile Smile 

how are things!
Had a Good Rest. Was truly tired for so much thinking so to the top of me for quite long time yesterday. Had Very Good Rest.
Thank You Everybody for All! God Bless!
Brooke, that Picture, New, from "The Hot Flashes" Premiere, is Breathtaking, for the Loveliness and Beauty, will must Post today. Oh my, I wave Razz 
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Yesterday went to the cinema (after months and months), and had such a Good Time with "Man of steel" Movie. Liked!
Now I'd Like to Watch, among others, but have not time enough, the Will and Jaden Smith One, and maybe "Pacific Rim" and, and... So many.
Will make balancing upon time I have. It's Good, some different and relax (did not relax very much, I was Shocked about action, I think I exercised more than by my usual stretching, I was "in the Movie").
And these Movies, I Like Very Much. MAGIC.
Well, going to my Task of the day. See later!
flower  Brooke, Love You Very Much, I Love You so!! flower 
Smile cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley Smile 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:01 am

Hi, Good Lovely Morning!!
Smile Smile 

I had such a repairing night. I take all the evening and night free from studying. I was tired and brain needed, so I did for healthy staying. Was good. I made up a phase, now some more focusing on thinking and reading.
Working for Goodness while Seeing and Listening to You, Knowing You're Here, are my Highest Motivation action smiley 

How many Beautiful and Friendly and Nice Videos, Thank You, God Bless, I Love You! It's so Great, to Feel this Companion. Peaceful and Inspiration for All of Living to me!
cheers cheers cheers 

Brooke I Love You and Adore You, You're my type and my ENDLESS LOVE!!

ps: See later, Love of Mine, my Life.
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:44 am

Hi,
Smile Smile 

some things.
Tried to Share some Sense through some Beauty, Goodness!

Yesterday while reading think found out how many of those positions are lower, conceptual terms as advance of thinking, than mine, modestly True.
See how things I've been thinking can Help for that Sense that, in fact, it's Going as correspondence to All places of society, less or more indirectly.
I'm Very Happy about last shared, in Spanish because too difficult English for that. That's the way for Essays of mine after doctorating.
Truly Happy about that way I've found out.
Sometimes Truly TIRED, my Mind. I think as it reaches better state of shape, for goind deeper and further, it gets more easily tired for stronger efforts that's able to do.
Don't worry, I'm Truly Taking CARE. Real!
Walks, relaxing time, sleep... All things well Done for Rest of Working Mind.
And I can not read that fast because as I keep on reading, ideas I see make me think about, and I've got to stop for doing, naturally.
Well, it's what it takes.
Very Happy for this, Truly. Feeling Fortunate. Sharing is Blessing!
For my Academic Curricullum and possible Success in Thinking and Explaining (I don't forget neither what I said about mixing Thouht and Emotion in Texts, those ways of mine), who know if one day I've got an offer from some American University, Official terms. Who knows.
I mean, I'm not working for that, I'm working, direct "mechanical" terms, for Sense, and Hearted terms for Family, Everybody and Me. For Better, All it may be Possible. But if one day possibility comes, I'd Seriously Think about it. You never know.
By this, Trying to Explain my TRUE FRIENDSHIP AND CARE! action smiley 
Also, the selfish side would be to stay in Prestige International Places (though there're many Great Spanish Thinkers Recognized all around the world, and the Fact our System is not bad all: MANY GREAT PROFFESORS); and, why not telling the Truth, to be more able to Talk to Brooke someday.
I don't think she ever Come. And I Truly UNDERSTAND Reasons why!! action smiley 
All Shared for Goodness!!
Love You!

ps: It's a big Fortune, for All but, believe me, Please, specially for me (LOL) the fact Passion Flames touching last surface of skin can not last forever.
It would be killing.
Love is not needing anything, but this more "normal" ways are but Healthier!!
flower Love You so, Very Much, for Eternity!! flower 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Lovely Brooke!
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next