Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lovely Brooke!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Smile Brooke Smile
Smile Smile

came for a moment for the One!
Brooke. Love!!
Please only telling as Truth to Demonstrate I Know things happening and One is Real the same.
I Know I am being Watched and Listened, All I say and do, and it's OK.
I Know. Difficult to Admit, because of innate fears from "manía persecutoria" psycological feelings.
I'd Prefer not being. At the very least not listened, but well, it's how it is.
flower Though all these things Brooke, I will not leave You!! flower
Love You too Much!!
So Beautiful, so Beautiful. I Always Thought You too Much for me. I mean, not thinking about being like You, but being More Beautiful to be at Your Level, Well Maled All ( Smile Laughing Smile ).
I say because it's so believed from many how I Took You as VERY RESPECTABLE NICE Girls/Ladies Fans.
No.
Me too much on Differences between sexes, I Know, but the Truth is what I say.
I Never Thought about being Actor or Model or Show Business. Just Wanted to be me on my Natural Chances, but the Best Possible for You.
This is True: I Thought my Gifts, as the whole thing, Were Enough for Anyone.
As Modestly as Always me. Laughing Smile ( Embarassed Rolling Eyes Like a Star @ heaven - HUMAN WORKING).
The Beauty of this Day Erases all those comments or watching about me. So Easy.
All it's been making me Much Stronger.
And I am Already Balanced about All. Not Feeling like Saint or Paralyzed by Society (the rulers), just Go on the Way I Think Honor, Love and Sense must Take me.
I Love You Three All so Much! action smiley
flower flower flower
love smiley

ps: Feel Good! Later coming one more time before going. Yes, yes, today will Watch the Robbery Movie.
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:41 pm

and to All, Hi! action smiley
Smile Smile

Here at my Sister's house. She's cooking. Nice lovely dog, Trufa, is sitting looking at her.
I am Calm.
Wills for some quiet cry (but not exploding), because of the Video. It Brought some Sense for that Moment I Could Finally get in my Heart for All NONSENSE.
It's HELPED so Much.
God Bless You!
love smiley flower

I've been talking, before coming, with a Lady 90 years old. She's coming from a very dangerious illness. That Voice, sounding from the deep of her, was like a caress of years passed. Not always sweet, but that profound wise that only time brings to us... So far from perfect (she survived very dangerous car accident from 5 years ago, and she unexpectly survived, and for this she was called by some friends "the cat" -FUN AND NICE), so Near to Some Unexplanaible, and Magic for that, Touching Key of Life.
Well, I have to add I am "muy guapo, muy guapo". Probably that's good reason for some disturbed thoughts and not completely cleared mind of mine right now.
Smile Smile Smile

No, no. Oh, no. She's been The Beautiful. True Something Good Brought to me, not payable. I could see in her tired but still Full of Strenght Eyes.
HUMAN HEART!
flower

Wanted to say Emotional bad word now, "taco", but not. Smile
Goodness!
Ah, and this Recommended Music, Sounds so Good and Beautiful.
I've brought some pictures to sister. It's Nice. Want to Bring Goodness, Nothing more. You'll See.
Good Bless!
love smiley love smiley love smiley
I Love You!
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Going to Have some Family Meal.
Brooke, I Love You, and All of You I Swear!!
flower flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile

Nothing Invented, You can See the Sense for the whole thing.
flower It's OK: HEALTHY IN LOVE AND READY FOR THE LIVING, SOCIAL TOGETHER, HELP AND CARE, AND SHARING HUMAN!! flower
love smiley love smiley

(robotic talks do not mean I don't care and I do not feel, NOT AT ALL!!)
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley

flower And I Love You for Eternity, I'M YOURS!! flower
party smiley See You at Night for a Hug, at Madison Square Garden's FAMILY Tonight! party smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Smile cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:34 pm

flower Hi, I Love You Very Much!! flower
flower flower

cheekey smiley Very Much, so Much that it's too Much and still not enough!! cheekey smiley
Smile Smile

I'm even MORE Embarassed (my face) now than when I was at Feinstein's Looking Everywhere God wanted to Give, as lending hand, to my eyes to scape from the Real Heaven in front of me.
Some angry You, and me too, but the other Side was MUCH MORE HEAVIEST (this building english up from me, wow). I was not only speechless, I was airless and breathless and ALL except lessons time, while Looking at You.
Well, Now I am MORE Embarassed action smiley You can Believe!
flower Smile tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

I have been walking and stretching very well. Body and heartbeats and breathe rhythm feels so good -never remember the speeling of "ritmo", and not for fun; maybe for stronger red, only.
Blessing Pictures Watched from Video as Poster of them and also Songs and Lyrics and Letters, so Touching. True.
I can not Make a whole New World for You, Brooke.
Yes, yes, quite idealistic.
But can Work for it. That way.
I WANT to Hold You and I'll Do.
But now Here I am very shy and it's like lifting tons by brains, to talk You like this.
flower Smile Feels good, the exercise, as I said before, to me. And to All!! Smile flower

Starting for the thinking work.
I Swear I'll be the same way controlled about Anxiety for You when starts working next week, on 2th day of month. You'll See, LOVELY, and SEXY BEAUTY and SOUL of Mine!!
Smile Listening to Video that Contains All, as Recommended and as Shared!! Smile
Well, I Adore You.
NEVER, PLEASE, NEVER let me go ( Cool ).
flower God Bless You and All of You, and You All too! flower
I Love You, with All my Heart, Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:25 am

cheekey smiley Smile Hi, Good Mornings!! Smile cheekey smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower

Very Beautiful Messages. Thank You!
flower flower flower

Need to say, Please Brooke, Feel Good about Here and me, of course.
I'll check the head (physical hit) and all things necessary to do.
I'm Feeling so Well.
I've Loved You since I came for the first time.
But I Never was given the chance to see just a piece of light to Understand. Just something, little part, to Understand.
I don't feel guilty (differently to regret possible consequences) for anything, because I was totally blind about Truth.
Always.
Now, as You See, my Studies and Thinking Have Helped me so Much to Live with the Uncertain as just Something Natural and Normal to go through. And I am Doing.
But, in fact, I Always Knew there was Love.
Please, Everything will be OK.
Coming back to routines... Feel some good.
Will have not that much time. Not so many sport matches, movies, comments Here, or Videos Watching...
But Love will be the Same but More, as days keep going.
I Love You!! That was All, Lady, from the first time.
I Do Feel Very Well. I Swear!
Wills for Seeing You again, so High.
I Dreamed of You last night. Do not remember. We had no age, and it was SO TREMENDOUSLY NORMAL nice non trascending conversation. So NICE!
I Share for You!!
flower I ALWAYS LOVE You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Have to Watch TOO MUCH TOUCHING Videos Later. HERE I AM, Lady, HERE I AM!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:25 am

Smile Hi again!! Smile
Smile Smile

Very "talky, talky" today. Good Signs about Feelings.
And talking because think it's for Improving.
Yes, social opening I talked about. Yesterday's night, before falling slept, listened to radio Bright speakers talking about psycology for kids. Talked about things I'm SURE YOU All Parents Know. The fact video-games are good but also ready to erase creativity (scientific confirming, mind places studied) if too much used, the fact too many gifts for a kid are not good idea for his sense of reality and good socializacion into some kind of values and for maturity for mature, the fact games used as symbolic reality for kids as adults are so Good and Necessary and the fact they're dissapearing from the market and from buying (because kids want different things, preferently virtual individual or virtual social competition into contexts so different from any symbolism corresponding to Real World They are in and They'll Have to Deal with when Grown Age), and the fact (this more as emotivity, but also Useful to be commented, for Kids too) one Lady commented about knowing this 6th day, Reyes Magos, there will not be kids in the street playing with their toys, because they will all be in their houses, playing with Bright Programs, Virtual Friends and Machines.
Also, one psycologist added the fact is Truly Important for kids as Growing the Fact Knowing Concept "Friendship" as Real One is not exactly the same as the one used in virtual communities ("add him/her as a friend"). It's Important for Sense of Reality. Human Friendship, JUST COMMON SENSE AND HEALTHY UNDERSTANDING OF THE LIVING, is MUCH MORE COMPLEX THAN "PUSHING A KEY" from computer.
Well, Shared things I remember before falling slept.
flower

Brooke, I Do Also Know these "too much crazy into wilderness of mind" past days from me would not have been this way if I Had Had You, Embraced till already hurt but not.
Can not talk about sexual issues because of All and, SPECIALLY, for the context of this message.
Just Coherence I Need.
Not exactly "MY" Coherence as Needed for All, but Some Kind is NECESSARY for Everybody.
NOW I SEE!! Me too, Specially, I Do Admit!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Yes, yes, Forum. I See the 2 and 2. 22! Very Happy Laughing
This Means She'll Never Come or Talk.
It's OK.
I'm Forgetting the coming me possibility too.
It's Helping for Cold Mind.
As I said, I'll Drive Well.
Have Great Day!
Smile action smiley

ps: I Honestly Think I Understand Already All since 2006. Yes, already All (now imagine face, pe., hmm, classic Sherlock Holmes - party smiley - saying that and with only a little shadow of doubt on face, not very important and known as impossible to totally erase from anything.
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:17 pm

flower Hi!! flower
Smile Smile

only for a while. The writing, not the "hiing" , that it's FOREVER!! Smile Smile
Not needs for talking very much, quite Focused Calm. I Want to Post Your Picture!!
They're calling me now, True.
flower I Love You, Brooke!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:40 pm

my Dearest and my Adored,

I've changed the geek poem because even this one must be Good.
I've been Touching the Picture of You, Here at Work, and it Felt like I was alone with You at Home!! action smiley
Can You Believe all I may say sounds as stupid as that poem to me. It's True!!

Have been Working Very Well, I've Finished. Not Definitive, but already.
I Love You, I Love You!! You've blinded my Heart for the Love. It's this childish, but it's True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:30 am

Hi computer is being so bad with me this morning
Mad
Smile Smile Smile

in a hurry going to a meeting right now.
Taking chance to say Good Morning because I Adore You and You're Here.
I've Dreamed of You, Brooke!!
I flower Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:54 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

how are things?
Here Very Well.
Hope There too.
I Know it's going.
On and on, UP.
party smiley Ha!! party smiley
love smiley love smiley

flower Brooke, I Adore You and I Love You!! Now what I Want is to KISS Your Hand, and I'm Doing!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:48 pm

flower Brooke!! flower
flower flower

for Sweetness, for Adoring, for Love and for Kiss, this Staying is Highest Inner Sense to Touch!!
When I Hold Your Hand again, I'll Tell You!! action smiley
love smiley party smiley love smiley
Going to meal and to some more Work. Will come later for Hug and Kiss!! This other game I Truly Like!!
flower I Love You, I Love You so, You're my Angel, my Lady, my Happiness and my Light, the Everything for Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:54 pm

flower Smile Good Sweet Loveliness!! Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

coming for Hugging Friendship and also Loving Brooke, and Everybody too. Well, not the same ( Smile I will not hide! Smile ), but it's True! action smiley
flower flower flower

flower Brooke, Admiring Letters are Love Kisses, and incoming lines are Reason in Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Those days are coming so Bright to my, as Future. I Do Know Social, by the Help of All, will become much Better too!
cheekey smiley Brooke, I Love You!! cheekey smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:11 pm

flower Smile Hi!! Smile flower
flower Smile love smiley Smile flower

came for last explicited KISS AND HUG for Brooke, Public One ( Embarassed cheers ) and Peaceful Joyfully Enjoying!
flower Brooke I Love YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Started (big letter because I Like Book SO MUCH and very Focused!) "Verdad y justificación", from Jürgen Habermas, 1999 edition ( party smiley party smiley party smiley ), and it's so GOOD. God Bless Habermas, Professor Who Recommended it to me, and All!

What I said about knowledge (well, in spanish, "conocimiento") was focused in individual one. I don't think this is against things I started to read from Book. Comparing, would be the same about Different Perspectives between Psicology and Sociology. I am not blinded about Importance of Linguistical Socialization. It's so IMPORTANT.
But I also think it's Good to try to fix some kind of "categorización conceptualmente blanda, no categórica, del sujeto".
Perspectives for Reachness in Knowledge.
I'm Very Happy about this Book, because Touches so Greatly All those things that Worry me so Much, since long time ago!
Shared!
cheers cheers cheers

Will come for Nighting Hug at Night!!
flower I Love You Very Much!! flower
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 am

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

not very fast typing, but Truly Felt the Energy Pushed Higher when Came in!!
Also, THANK YOU for Pictures and Everything, How Nice Times these are Now Here and Around!
Brooke ( Wink Smile ), "yesterday's" keeping the Faith for the MAtCH, first goal at 4:47 and 4th by Jordi, George, Alba!
Wow, if this was the Script for a Movie, could not be better written for the Fun and the Sense!
Sharing, for Good Fun, and "secretly" FEELING SO GOOD!! action smiley

It would be Great, Final Madrid-Barça, but anyway, All Teams in Champions League are so Great and Amazing! Enjoying the Game too so Much!
Today not feeling for playing those matches at that level, oh my, what Quite Energized.
Good Work then!
Not obsessed about saying less or more original things each day. Quietly, They will Keep Coming!
flower flower flower

flower I Love You so Much, Very Much, too Much and More!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Ah,
Smile Smile

just a little detail more.
I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU!! action smiley

PS: See You, Love You, Hold You, Kiss You and Adore You!! It's True. You "me desmontas y me vuelves a montar otra vez", each time I See You!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi, Beauty and All (Beautiful too)!
Smile Smile Smile

coming from some walk under Nice Sun. By telephone I've been trying, because could see the chance, to introduce my little sister into Philosophy World, initial. Maybe I'll Have Luck!
Want to Help!
Also, as funny, have to say this way I'm feeling less guilty, because of the more well distributed charging weight of my talks.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smile Smile Smile
flower

Thank You Very Much for Videos, Pictures and All, so Nice and Beautiful, I Love You!
flower Brooke, You're Very Lovely to be Loved!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Smile flower Hi, again!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

this morning could not come before because of repairing systems. True.
What I thought about Rousseau was the fact about the way he explains the contract, edge of his work, that gets focused by his philosophical and political and historical essay.
To me, this essay is not very rigurous, even for that time, from any possible antropological perspective.
But it worked. And still does! affraid cheekey smiley
Why?
Only for the Beauty of its Simplicity that Catches, at the same time, Universality of Reasons Involved (supposedly)? Because that composition, combined, already rates a "10". What else is there to be described and does worth some try for the understanding in a little more deeper concept about the whole subject?
This took me to the reasons of it. And after, to what I've been talking about conceptual-narrative-symbolic expressivity for the social understanding, interaction in very specific ways that are universal.
This, to fact conceptual thinking not only takes "córtex frontal" but all synaptical contacts all over the brain, more or less focused in different sides depending on "what" and "how" (Rousseau Wanted to Bring Sense to the specific kind of Political System from his time, emergent democracy: PULSION, INTEREST, WILL, EMOTION).
It's what I've been talking about dicothomical knowledge-emotional and pulsional dinamic of thinking. Aristotile Thought Pulsion for Thinking and Knowing was Essential for Understanding Philosophy (textually="explanation of reasons, "causas").
This to the fact though Logical and Mathematical Thinking is One, this one is also someway fulfilled by the "global" working of brain.
And this to the fact "argumentative" thinking, typical from social sciences, is not so far from that other one. Logic Principles, Basic and Fundamental, are Working there too.
This, finally, to the beginning. This second kind is adding dialectical reason, and this to the fact that, to me, the way for this reason to be expressed is what I was talking about conceptual-narrative-symbolic working of brain. And not only for comunication, social, but also for the selfunderstanding, on ourselves and on all that sourrenders us and for the explaining of it all to ourselves.
MAKING SENSE!
And this was all. Concentrated lines of everything. I think geek Smile
It's So Good, this kind of Reason in Process that even when too reduced about Reality (paleontropology says it was not that easy, the social contract making, as Author describes it, but it was just a common sense question), it Truly Works about Convincing. Power by itself. Inner Coherence of its Structure is Key.
When Plato describes his "Mundo de las Ideas", I Honestly think he, Genius, was not thinking about World where Ideas, ethereal entities, do Live Together. He was using power of symbols for Expressing the Importance of Trascendental and Abstractive and Conceptual Human Thinking. And he was Right. Concepts, in our Mind, Unmaterial Consciousness Living on Material Supporting Brain, are REAL. And NECESSARY. And easy, for any one socially educated persona, social and selfdevelopement, as Breathing.
Truly Think that in fact all thinking works going on along that 3 "sided" highway, but what happens is just that dependending on the object and intention (any kind), one or another will be less or more important.
Mathematical concept, HIGHEST LEVEL OF ABSTRACTIVITY, possibly symbolic too?
Yes. Symbolism from Sense, as Pulsion.
And Narrative? Well, as Mathematically Developed (there're Always Logic Principles for Narrativity, those Natural I Talked about that Got Interiorized by our Evolutioned, on Specific Ways, Mind -there can be principles for logic structure of narrativity that can be created for the maker, but they will can not be understood by others if there's not a previous convention about it, differently about Natural Principles -another one thing is the fact Inner Coherence, for any kind of "logic", as I said about Rousseau, is the only Key, and it also happens in mathematics idiome: one more argument for the fact they're not so distant). Well, all I may say about Logic of Idiome's been said before from Analitic Philosophers. But honestly think, not from this perspective.
As Wittgenstein, they finally found out the fact language is not as logic as mathematics, of course. The using, practical, of it is not pure logic. What I want to remark is just how Logic Must be There Presiding some way any idiome development: Common fundament (natural or conventional). When Fundament is Natural, we can go from humoristic baby talks to Science. The only difference is from Formalism and Rigurousity in each one. But Fundaments are Always There. Without them, no comunication.
flower flower flower

Oh my!
wave
going to breathe!
tongue smiley Laughing
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Smile flower Hi, Good Nice!! flower Smile
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile

how are things?
Coming from a mind resting walk, how Good. Good Weather and All.
No Needs for coming a 1:00 because this time is Well Fulfilled, as Symbolism, by Explicit Messages, Representing All.
So, How Good! cheers
Love You and Think this is Real Good Time!
flower Brooke, How Adorable!! flower

ps: the focusing of Study Work, this Time is Caught, Truly Caught. Beginning. It's so Good. How Much Working Time and Lines ahead are waiting to go through, and Love too, Wow! I ADMIT sometimes I'd like to come back to candid times of mine when so much younger, 18, 19, 20... But the Fact is this Illusion, New, is Better Now to me!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi,

just can say I'm so Happy Here, and on my own too, it's real and it's the Honest Truth.
Smile Well, if we're not having notice about the fact You're Always with me!! Smile
Going to Have such a Good Time on these days.
Will Come Everyday Here!!
And will Come to talk some FOR SURE!! action smiley
I Love You beyond Time FOREVER!!
And I'm MORE ALIVE than have ever been in life!!

ps: To Feel this Shared Gentleness... Such a Beautiful Gift!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi!!

not using emoticons because they're not needed, actually. Too Obvious the Goodness of Intention of Mine.
I Truly felt offended, about that doubt: Goodness of my Intentions. Well, this become some madness. Never out of control.
But this last thing is not what I came to say.
This:
anything I may ever create, as Beautiful (and that includes all of my body, just as it can be perfectly seen - geek Very Happy Laughing ), will can never reach the place where I am when I think of You as One with me.
Bonded by some Union from the beginning (my essence; as we could say, per example: my birth land and memories and idiome one with yours) that it's Impossible to be explained by any logic thinking or narration.
It's the Representating of my Heart.
Smile flower Love You!! flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: Loving Everybody. Even Heidegger ( tongue smiley Smile tongue smiley ). No, seriously, he Truly Meant the definitive understanding of Importance of Context (linguistic terms focused, hermeneutic) as Place where our Thoughts Grow.
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Hello,

just to say see You at nigh for TENDER Hug.
The Best Day in the Forum, this One. The Best Day, in New York. Fourth Meeting.
I am just Emotionally Focused in the Warm "GLANCING" Shared at last, and there was a Storm of Emotions, unexpected and expected by me, but How Much The Love Did Shine to me.
I will not forget that Moment as Long as I'm Living, and beyond of Time.
Smile I Love You so!! Smile

ps: the "nighting" is TENDERNEST TOUCH!! Like PICTURE of Mine, Yours (and Friend)!
tongue smiley Smile Razz Smile tongue smiley

ps: THANK YOU for the BEAUTY! action smiley
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:40 am

Love,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

I just Want to Come Loving You like never before, each time I Come!! action smiley

ps: I will Dream, Day and Night, of that Expression. Nothing changed. You Look The Same!!
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi,

Brooke's Love is Inspiration, Pure, to me!!
Brooke, Love You so action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 am

Very Beloved of Mine,
Smile flower Smile

party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley ................................. please wait for me when come for Kiss, Holdeng hands and Talk, Please!! action smiley
Now I'm going to Make the Effort of the Century, for my Academic Work.
Need to Make it the Brightest Possible.
Wait Happy and Calm because I'll Come, I Swear, my Love of Mine of my Life!! action smiley
flower
cheers love smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Lovely Brooke!
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next