Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To Lovely Brooke!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13472

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:51 am

Hi, how are things!!
Smile Smile 

After having answered the "literary onomastic game" Smile Smile Smile  before, think I've got to add some more things for NICE.
The Game is Actually NICEST, have to say.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

News, just now moment before, are that son of workmate who was professional, or semi-professional (not sure about it, True) cyclist, 14 years old, has been Spain Champion, last week.
Wow! Was Nice to Know!
party smiley party smiley party smiley 

I'm trying to keep my mind some out of philosophical concepts too, and nothing better than playing with You, FRIENDLY and HIGHLY WELL INTENTIONED.
Cleans my mind till reset it. And then works much better.
This is today: quite geek action smiley 
I am as sure as I know I've got more than 9 points IQ (not very agreed with these terms of "objective" mesures), as if I was the Living Hegel's Absolute Spirit (wave lol! - One of Professors Told me, Wise: Work hard but Healthy, and never think what you're working on is the most important of all: GREAT!), that on any normal sports shoes, not necessary taller than usual, (I've been working my back and my shoulders, not for this, but influenced on my easier Exclamation Smile ) I am taller than You barenaked may be.
What would You bet about it?
flower party smiley tongue smiley  party smiley flower 

Some "ego-fun". So absurd that any possible "egothish" explossions in Joy and Very Happy  of mine, so classic in the past, are impossible.
I had to answer, properly Smile Smile , to that stuff.
Love You so Much, and Feel the Power of Romanticism by Playing this Way Fine, Candid "love agressivity of kid Loving".
I Love You Very Much, and it's difficult to understand, not for objective or psicological reasons of mine, but for the circumstances of the past (You there, Me here, SEPARATION, Brooke!!), that the some similar Emotion may come to me through this New Living Days; but I Know it's True.
Love and Love, going to Work, See later soon!! action smiley 
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Hi Lovely,
flower love smiley love smiley flower 

today I had to come back to work again.
Feeling so Great.
Great is not enough.
See later, I Adore You so.
tongue smiley These times are extreme... extremely Easy!! tongue smiley 
flower love smiley Brooke love smiley flower 
Smile action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

came for a moment of Loving!!
Later of course for Hug and Kiss.  Ah, and Videos, New from "Chicago" too, Wow!
Thank YOU!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

As long as You're with me (then I become Me! Wink Laughing Smile party smiley cheers ), Magic is my Energy for the Living!!
And I just Want to Give back some of this Beauty, from my Heart.
It's True action smiley 
flower Brooke oh Brooke, from the beginning to Eternity, my One girl, my Love: flower: 
This Heart (and cured stomach and belly from medicines! cheers party smiley ), Beats for You, but letters mean like too poor thing and also like too much, for the vain symbolically made by me through them (impossible to evitate, Nature of Beauty of Idiome: not my ART, at the very least in English, but the Beauty of Sincerity made letters of Beautiful Expression Way: Human Language).
I Love You, and it's Eternal!!

ps: I know passion I do feel could not be Expressed in formal socialized meetings (oh yeah, I truly Knew in NY: Normal, non regrets today I DO SWEAR, Love Smile flower Smile ), it could only be in the most intimate place of couples.  I got this Fortune, for Telling Love to You these terms Here.
cheers God Bless!  You See, How Much Beauty and Luck!! cheers 
cheekey smiley See later, my Dearest, I Love You!! cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

came for Strong and Loving One!
Last post of the day, I'm going home for dinner, but will study for a while before, and after. Tomorrow more, but I will come.
Some talk, in and about Love, for some Nice while.
Very Lovely to me!! action smiley 
flower I Love You, and You Know You Can Count on me, Brooke Shields!! flower 
And, now I said the complete Name, Remember, for Funny and Nice Wanda Friend, "The Hot Flashes" is coming, wow!
Love and Love is just and Only Love, I Love You!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi, Good Morning!!
Smile Smile 

Yesterday Watched, and this morning, another Video!
How Pretty and Classy, and How Natural, the Using of Mind, for those TV Programs.
Very Good and Beautiful! cheekey smiley 
What I Liked the Most, as words, was: "biological genius". Wow, How Good Word! Liked, taking note for pesonal dictionary. Always Learning.
And when I have to publically defent my academic task, there's no better inspiration for staying Confident before "The Eye" than Brooke!

I am here, in the library again. Using today for finish the definitive reading of Main Book, and for taking last notes and thinking for finish writing tomorrow.
After talking here, second post, I stayed for almost an hour writing more on my papers. There're so many things to be thinked and explained, All Connected. It's so Good when I take notice of it. To me, it means I'm on the Good Way.
To come, it's Highly INSPIRATIONAL!
Mind gets much more tired for this kind of thinking, more deep, than for just making meaningful extracts. I mean, it's not easy, but it's not getting me so much tired.
Anyway, for all these different kinds, my brain is getting more and more used.
It can be Good. Anyway, entity of problems is Real.
We Do Can Work for it. I Do See.

Today woke up Feeling so Well. Then, I think I Feel even more the lack of Brooke's Touch, Physical hand.
It's All Controlled, but I Feel the latent Passion in the inside!!
Going to some work, it's time. Will be doing for all day.
Thank You for being such an Inspirational and Beautiful Person action smiley 
Smile hasi I Love You, yes I Love You!! hasi Smile 
Also, have to Say Thanks for All things I'm taking as Nice Messages, God Bless!
I know sometimes I may look some exagerated, but Here my senses are nearer to the skin, Sensitivity, and things are usually told more passionate terms, even philosophy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi only for a while,
Smile Smile 

when young, the Brooke Love Focusing... It was More than Shelter.
I Mean, TRUE (I mixed my thinking with ideas thrown by therapists from the past, not much bright because too mechanical, and Human is not mechanical, and I am One and Only One, Different, as All are!): I was Always Waiting for my Lady, since very, very little kid.
You eclipsed All Possible Ladies, and my Ideals of Love to be rebuilt by any other one.
I had many responsabilities, I Was Caring of the House and Family! and Studying, and so soon, well, for the more usual terms Smile , working.
Going out was just some Joy. Liking Girls, almost Every One and me being Like so many times, You Had Captured my Heart.
To forget You and to forget the Dreams of You was as "easy" as lifting the sea. Like something from an unknown dimension. This one could exist, but my Existence was not in there.
That's the Truth. Now YOU Know me, I KNow and Feel You can Feel and Understand it!! action smiley 
In my actual situation, I'm Living so Well, I could never imagine after my 22 I could stay like this.
As You can See, Competition from last years did not define me, just Motivated me!
God Bless, I Love You!
Smile I Love You, Brooke Shields!! Smile 
flower party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

have been writing a good number of pages. From the critic to my own ideas. This means I am really into the philosophical concepts. Good Work!
Now going to work unpaused till 17:30 (Basketball!), Feeling Very Good in the inside about evolution of my brain on knowledge.
Oh, how I'd like to be an unlimited knower of Universe, including All! Laughing Smile cheers 
More modestly, quite more geek , have to say I'm Enjoying the Improving.
It's All I said before, but reasoning from the centuries of acumulated knowledge, so Big one, from History of Thinking.
You joked about Galileo, could I make a copernican turn for Philosophy and the Thinking General, till the point it could reach the Feeling, because not separating barrier between them though they're useful for different things, their aplication? We would aplicate the part of the "Pensamiento" we'd want or need, or just felt pushed to, but this, each time coming to mind, including the first as possible Original Idea for Human: each time coming different Union of Thought/Emotion. They're both conditionating themselves.
Well, here I go Working, Trying for some good.
I can not stop. When coming back to my Job, I'll keep on going. Everything is connected. Maybe it will also be Good to me for Practic Living. It's not my First Motivation, but it's not a bad possibility at all.
For last, they're closing, just Wanted to say I NEVER thought about making useful my coming Here or taking chances from any possible contacts made Here.
Some People talked about Offering Jobs, and I did not say no. Script Wanted to be Written for You was for just Gift, as Thanks and Tribute, True.
I hold the hope for getting closer, it's True, but not monetary terms, though I am not ignorant about the fact there was that possibility, for offers, as it happened by phone.
But never thought this as The Reason. You See, All Efforts for Poems, and not a simple business on them... Though I know this kind of art is not the most preciated, I could have tried something for money and fame.
But time Always puts things on its place. Do You really think I came Here for business?
I Know You Know I did not.
God Bless, I LOVE You Very Much!! See later, Hug and Kiss at NIght!!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi,

how are things!
Here, going!
I'm involved with all the task. Naturalism, in its soft perspective, to explain the tension between the "being into the world", through the opening to it by the idiome and practical rules we find out as our culture, as beings who are bringed to it; and the possibility of Knowledge, as Improving of the issues from before. The answer is comparisson between the "learning" as cultural process the same kind as the biological process that means, some way, the learning of solutions.
I don't agree with the soft naturalism for explaining the supposed contradiction that another perspective should bring us, about the contextualism in an objective world. If we're all learning true, there must be an objective world; but if we're so conditioned for the cultural conditions of our practical and idiomatic living that are the base of the structures of the world we find as socially made up, because all is mediated by these categories, as pragmatic rules based on what it's working...
There're concepts mixed, mixing different categories of concepts that can not be equaled for finding theorical solutions. The comparing of processes of learning, cultural and biological, is not correct, though we try to use for giving sense and prove some kind of objectivity.
These are different dimensions.
I've got such an amount of task.
It's more difficult to me to put order in things I find that make up my own conclusions from my thinking. Too many things in my hands that make no sense, and my brain could collapse.
But not. Smile Smile 
This exposition was useful to me, only to explain to myself how much task there's still to be done, as Ordering Ideas.
We Need a Conceptual Jump. I'll Try!
It was some impulsivity, what pushed me to say these things, but I think it's Nice and Fair to share something of what I'm thinking about.
And, someway, a little funny to see my brain wave about it.
Healthy to me, at the very least.
God Bless!

flower Brooke, I Love You, See later! flower 

ps: I'll go for a walk before dinner today, it will really Help! Laughing action smiley Smile 
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi, Good Morning,
Smile Smile 

it's a Big Pleasure to be back again. Inspirational and Sense of New Breathing in my "studying" brain. Very Good and Fresh!!
Nice Staying, Brooke.
When I get tired, like collapsed brain, temperature, true, same sensation as fever, already, a good walk and stretching Feels like Making of New. Ready for one more start.
Now coming from some walk, and this coming Here is just like taste of heavenly touch. Because it's Your Place. And it seems like a matter of Joy, only, to me.
Have also to say that I've seen quite good amount of Good News, like Graduations. Great!
I See Goodness so Clearly around!
My mind is resting now. Now much wishes for talking, but Feeling Good. Just Staying Fine for a while!!
Today, after the Basketball Match (it's Good to keep mind in other spaces, not too obsessed because then it does not work: better quality of time than too much time), some more Working.
Tomorrow will end, not too much pressure of time. Following the agenda very apromimately to its exact terms.
Thank You Very Much for those Videos, Wow! Very Lovely and Brave, on the playing table, wow! cheekey smiley 
I Love You, when I feel good and when I feel bad, whatever I may do or think, I Always Love You!!
flower See later, Brooke, You're the Love flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:47 am

action smiley (Embarassed )

Hi!!
Seen the Pictures.
Sorry me, Please.
I'm going to start writing Poems. My mind is not able for big efforts upon creativity at this moment, but I Love You.
I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO. YOU'RE SO GOOD PERSON.
I've been very cold lately, it's because of Studies (I do understand the other meaning about this subject, from message from Picture!!).
One thing they have given, Studies, to me for sure: some inner calm as patience, for Everything. I Do Feel. I'm Much More Relaxed.
I KNOW YOU DON'T HATE ME AND THAT YOU APPRECIATE ME!!
I'm Working Hard for Making me Up some Brighter Future. It will not be easy, but I'll Try with All of my Heart.
And I'd Like so Much to See You again!!
Yesterday's night, alone at night, but so Peaceful in the inside, after some time for Longed Familiar Touch, was Listening to some Music.
I Did Feel the Same Intimistic Connection to the Soul of You, my All. The same I used to Feel when...
But now, through all these years that sometimes (not all the times) have taken me to some desperate Longing for You, I Know this is Real.
I Do Know There's that Connection I Dreamed of, so long time ago.
Well, I same long time, but for You and Your ADORABLE LOOKS it seems like I'm talking about yesterday o the day before. Beautiful! cheekey smiley 
I Love You, Brooke!!
As I know that if I'd say I have not washed my right hand since that day, nobody would believe it, I'll Honestly say that I Have Never Felt anything like that. Nothing similar to any other experience, in life.
It was ELECTRIC, and BEAUTIFUL, and HEARTFELT, and TOUCHING, and DEEPLY ROMANTIC AND SPIRITUAL to me.
The only thing that I regret is to be, many times, like a piece of wood, for the looks in the outside. I was scared from the situation, it's True, I was not totally sure about being safe on those days (well, I am very fantastic, as You Know, and Imagined things), but more than that, I was Scared because I was not controlling ANYTHING. All the cold was on the surface, because in the inside there was a Giant Storm of Love and Life. Two Souls Touching, and two People like two little kids over them.
I'll Never, Never forget that Moment.
And I am Sure One Day not so far, I'll just can Touch Your Hand again, and Talk for a while.
I can not Love You, I Need to Do it, more than I need sleeping, eat or breathe. Not for need as survival. It's More than that. It Reaches the same Sphere of Existence. I Do Exist, as long as I'm Alive, and I can do nothing about that. Till that Point, I Gotta Love You, Lady of Heaven.
See in a while.
Everything was so Fine for delivering the Task. People there, Professor and Administration was Simply AMAZING!
Thank You Everybody, I'm taking the chance for sending Many Greetings There!
flower All my Love for You, for Life, Brooke!! flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:46 am

Hi,
Smile Smile 

Wanted to Post.
Brooke, You're Looking so Good, Happy, Having Good Time!
That's Great and so INSPIRING to See, and All of the Beauty!
If you were able to change those heels for a couple of wheels for each one of the train (Smile cheers Laughing Smile ), because walking the distance over there is impossible, I'd be waiting for you to come. It's a formal offering!
Smile Smile Smile 

Feels very Good, the Touch of Beauty and Fun, and Classic Brooke Naughtiness, yes it's Natural and it's Good Smile action smiley ; because oh my, I'm Feeling my own being more boring than a turtle walking by the desert, not dessert.
Very into the Work, but those things are some step upwhere make my neck longer to look and fun! Yes!
Very into Thinking, me Now. Very difficult poeming now, so like unnatural, to this "me" in these circumstances of my brain. Neuronal circuits so deep into new ways, and romantic poems don't come. I've not tried, in fact, but I know.
But I'm Having even Funnier than before, by those things, because my mind Needs More Playing. Now, more from the outside than before, because there's less of that in it now.
Sharing evidences, at the same time, about human brain.
The more balanced, the better. For this I'm tring to follow the inertial movement of Fun.
As long as I can not share the wave of Beauty as I'm one of who are in, Pictures "of guapo me" Laughing Smile  very far, that kind of priorities, I'm Taking the Chance for Enjoying the Beauty I've been let to See!
So, Thank You Very Much!
See later, I Love You!!

ps: the less focused in emotivity, the more peaceful me, an the more brainful. And, please, remember, this is a Gift We're Making to the History of Human Thinking.
tongue smiley Wink tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

only came for little moment for saying I Love You!! action smiley 
I Feel my heart gets melt in those eyes of You, Heartfelt flames of Joy that never stop energizing my life.
flower See later, Love flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: Yes, I'm "wearing" my Day, One You Made, Today!!
cheers party smiley cheers

psII: making English, Good Trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Good time. Work has been Truly Liked. Very liked, in fact, I was told. As I told You weeks ago, Really Nice People There too.
Critics only about methodology, nothing at all about contained lines. How Awesome, and Gentle, have to say too. Orthodoxy did not totally follow, about notes at "foot" of page. It's True. Those things are Important!
I was told, about part dedicated to synthesis of Great Habermas, that I had been more "habermasian" that the same Habermas himself. Some fun, we had about it.
Shared, You See, How Well and Good Connection There; Love. I Know You'll Like to Know, for this, mainly, I Share with You Smile action smiley Smile 
And, keep on Sharing, with All too, have to say that after Watching for a while, again, that Video "Swing" from ThanksGiving Day Parade... have to say You Look More Broadway's than Broadway itself. Wow! Very, so VISIBLE! EXTRAORDINARY, TRUE.
cheers Smile cheers 

Now have to prepare the exposing for next 14, at 10:00 (not remembering if I said it or not... wave tongue smiley ). Fine.
Sad things are that yesterday had to say last Good-bye -I did not go to veterinary, I am not very good at these things, and there was a lot of people of my family there, caring- to my sister's Lovely dog, Bruno.
Said a prayer, yes. Sad and some wet eye when Think about.
All those last good-byes, definitive in physical world by now, are so Hard, whatever situation or Being.
Sister taking better than I thought. Good, Necessary.
flower Rest in Peace. Loving, See Someday! flower 
love smiley action smiley 

Focused in Studies and Working, but Open to Emotions. Shared for, also, this reason, demonstrating. Not machine brain or heart.
I Know You Know!!
flower Brooke, Love You Very Much, How Much Life!! flower 
Smile love smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

As soon as possible, Please, more Today Show TV Time!
Smile Smile 

Each One from Free Own Context and Ideas, I See many People Saying Very Inspirational Words, like Pope. I've been Reading for last days, and I'm Truly Impressed. The only fact talking publically like that is so Much!
Come On! Nobody is exactly the same, but Everybody is Able to Work and Live for Good and for Peace!
cheers cheers cheers 

In that last Video, with Permission, the Looking is Pure Loveliness and Beauty. Very Classy!
flower Peace, I Love You Very Much!! flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile

I have been working quite well, this morning, but I can't deny Your Heart. It's something too Precious and LOVELY. It's my Treasure, Your Heart!!
flower And 4 is quite Good Number, Always OK about, I SWEAR! flower 
flower Smile flower 

Words that supposedly had to be said, in that Meeting Place, I Know.
It's OK!!
Smile Need to Help Each Other for keep not Worrying the Other One!! Smile 
Here Always for FRIENDLY STAYING, I LOVE YOU!!

ps: I can not Make Up the whole World. If the same Jesus could not change the Human Nature and Consequent Behaviour, I'm not expecting to be that one. Just to be a little Part of Something Good, Working for The One! The Better I may Bring, the Better I will Feel!

psII: And, Please, Forget all about words that were said between. I Understand things Have Changed so Much for Better. Nothing is the same, Now that We are GOOD Friends!! action smiley 
party smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 

psIII: Prepare for pictures, maybe You've Seen it. I don't know. I'm Looking Well. Talking about the Inside. The Life Cycle was so Good, Brooke!! So, let's keep Cycling. Honestly, I Do Think We're not Making bad at All, for the last times!! I Know We will Talk someday not so far, Friendly. I was Said in LA, and I Do Believe!!
cheers hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Hi!! action smiley 
Smile Smile 

Coming and See the Two Motors. Mean something.
Came some sad. Can You believe my Sister told me news about actor from Big Bang Theory, Jim Parsons, that in the internet people was saying he had passed away...
I wave about, what the h... more to Know about Known and Appreciated People today. It was just a rumor, I've just read.
Felt Very Good, to See the Two Motors Today action smiley 
Not that much funny I am today. Feeling Company is Very Good.
I Imagine and Feel You're Here Now!!
Those things I've been talking about, I NEVER get used to them. NEVER.
It's Natural, I Know, but I can't get used at all.
I think I'm going to be a good boy for a good amount of time.
Some humor, at last.
I'll try to post pictures today. Only two, just Pictures. Nothing for meaning. Just Expression from each one. Priority to the Looking, from Heart, hopefully captured by photos.
flower I Love You, I Love You, Brooke!! flower 
cheers See later in a while. God Bless! cheers 
action smiley love smiley action smiley 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Some suject of Posts I am not touching because of Loving numbers!!
cheers cheers 

Love You so.
This way of talking feels good: some Freedom in expressing.
Nothing pathological. How Good!!
Smile Love YOU Very Much!! Smile 
Today going home a little sooner, for some rest. Flexible horary is good for this.
Anyway, quite well recovered. Head. Was very concentrated, even more than I was noticing. Or, better said, I was getting more tired, for concentrating, than what I was noticing.
Good Work!
flower I See You, I'll Touch You Kind flower 
See later, by number Infinite of Hugs!! God Bless!
Candid Expressed Feelings are Good. Talking generalistic terms, some unusual thing. Well, Here "We" are for breaking that well!! Smile cheers Smile 
Your Existince is a Motor, the Illusion of You is a Destiny.
And the Touch of You is my Future on my Present, for Each Day of my life.
flower I Love YOU and Love You so!! flower 
You're so Visibly Perfect to me. I get into trance when talk to You.
And I'm going to be Good. Will not think about Philosophy for, at least, 2 weeks. True!
You're Adored, and that's not exagerating.
flower Love You and Love You for Life, See Now!! flower 
action smiley 

ps: Nice and Cute, Angel on Earth, Beautiful Brooke.
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:15 am

Hi!!
Smile party smiley Smile 

You're Very Lovely and Perfect to me!! cheekey smiley action smiley 
And I've got a ton of work here! Smile 
Came only for a moment.
Embraced One!!
Listening to this Great Music, that's also relaxing, Feels so Good, for Work too. Inspires and gets brain engaged and more easily focused.
cheers flower I Love You Very Much, Love!! flower cheers 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:15 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Thank You for let me See You again!! cheekey smiley Smile  I'm Very Happy!!
Adorable, Adorable, and Beautiful and Lovely till hurting me action smiley 
Later I'll post.
I'm not very good at German talking, but I Enjoy All, and in Imagination More!!
Cool I have been Waking UP, I'm Hungry, I Love You! Cool 
You're the Lovely and the Goddess, Beauty from Your Heart.
Sense in Existence, You are.
flower I Love You, I Love You Very Much!! flower 

ps: The Beauty, the Delicate fun, the Innocence still Alive in Your Eyes... You Made my Day!! action smiley 
party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:15 am

Smile Hi!!Smile 
cheers flower cheers 

How are things!!
I have Seen many Nice Messages from Everywhere today, how Nice. Many Greetings, God Bless!
Brooke, I'm Feeling Very Calm in the inside. So that I do not even have wishes for speaking.
And now You would say: "but Here that's not possible!!" Smile Smile 
cheekey smiley I Love You, my Very Adored!! cheekey smiley 
tongue smiley See in a while, going Fine!! tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi!!
flower Smile cheers Smile flower 

Very Beautiful and Nice Videos and All Today, Thank You Everybody!
Now Listening to Song, some Moved about. Maybe, for first scenes I've seen, some recovering from some things that happened not as Emotionally as They Were Wanting to be Happened.
With Permission, I've found some biological results today in the morning after Picture. Sorry me, it's the Love action smiley 
See later, that's for SURE.
flower I Love You so Much, Infinite!! flower 
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:28 am

Hi!!

Good Morning How are things!
Came Very Good Mood this Morning, True.
I'm going to talk about the reproduction cycles of termits in "Llorito", but don't.
wave tongue smiley 
I've Found out things Much Better.
Who had said it! Smile 
But as Craig Fergusson... affraid about the name of the husbands.
Smile 
No, no, Truly Good!
Protection too. If somebody doing things bad... You Know.
I'm Big Supporter for that!
flower flower flower 

And Pictures are so Inspirational. I'll Post.
How Imagination's Light touched your Mind. And Looking so Lovely, while.
Vehicles rides are very wise Smile  Thinking for a while for not saying something too scratch , as me after saying.
Is very modern or realistic style, that theather? Laughing Smile Laughing 
I'm not very imagination because very Razz for Pictures.
Had one call. True!
I was saying that I'm Very Razz 
How Beautiful and Lovely, oh My!
Now it's a private conversation to myself:
"Salvadoret rei, series capaç de seguir venint al foro i mantenir un to d'amable i tranquila cordialitat, sense excessos ni romanticismes folls o teatrals, per favor!"
All was very seriously said, except some of last words Smile Laughing Smile 
But the whole Sense is Truly Important, Real.
Ah, and I think yesterday was a little exagerated. Videos and words.
But there's a Sense of Urgency that I'm not denying, in all I said (all numbers were real from TV Program, guarenteed by scientists... Always Opinable, the level). For this I Shared.
Took the chance.
Very Happy for News Today, about All "Said" Smile Wink Smile 
Me not "xtalking" tongue smiley at all for anything.
Here Fine and Polite about Brooke, and about those things of Mine.
Not trying to get into any other place, I SWEAR!
That word, "metaconscience"... It's a philosophical concept to be worked (well, and psicological, sociological, "davilogical"...). Truly, things to Work about.
All my Love I Send, in Peace! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:24 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

To only Feel the Proximity of You, though by virtual bits, beyond the ordinary days of my posts alone...
I'm shaking and "heating" in the inside.
Love, You're my Embrace of Living... I Love You with too much passion.
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 

For this, NOT WANTING IT IN THE INSIDE NOW BUT I HAVE TO, a turning out moment, for a while at the very least.
On These days Institutional Representing from this Land coming There. Bonds, Good!
Also Very HAPPY for Political Messures in UE. Index of money value down (for Creating!) and Serious Political for Employment of Youth.
Beautiful Combination. The Both of them TOGETHER, the only way for going away from economical crises and making better life for All.
Good, Keep On, STRONG!
Smile Smile Smile 

Some Relaxing for things I had to say.
I DO KNOW I'll Touch Your Beautiful, Delicate and Electrifying Hand AGAIN, Brooke Shields!! action smiley 
cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley 

ps: now getting some too much passionate in the inside. Not the moment. Breathing and task (on these days not that much work here -not so usual-, waiting). Very soon I'll start reading again.

psII: Anything You Want to say, Please, Say it!! Here Living Together is not so difficult, in Real Life...
But, at the very least, We Know One More Time HAVE to Talk and Touch. That's Honest and Fair, I DO FEEL LIKE THIS.
I KNOW YOU TOO!! Not so far, FRIENDLY AND HONEST TOUCH.

I WANT TO HOLD YOU, EMBRACE YOU!! That can not be bad.
Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:02 am

Wow,

(that's a good way -word- for the start of any post or kind of letter Laughing )
Smile Smile Smile 

while Looking at Pictures for arrengement of programs for be able to Post, some Music from France and Paris already made me sunny the love smiley 
What a Beautiful and INSPIRATIONAL DAY.
CONNECTED TOGETHER FOR ETERNITY!!
The Sensuality of You to me is undescriptible.
Loving quite enough I think geek Wink Smile 
See later, Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:46 am

Hi!!
Smile cheers Smile 

How are things!!
Here quite well. Arrived late because of so much traffic.
It's Amazing how my routine of mind has changed, biorhythms, I mean.
Before, years ago, my higher levels started in the afternoon till the night; and now it's the opposite. Higher levels in the morning, and much lower in the afternoon night.
You figure out the reason? Smile Smile 
Beautiful cheekey smiley 
cheers flower cheers 

In the other side, it's also useful for Study, more relaxed mind.
Some Balanced terms is the best, anyway. In this I'm working.
I've Seen New Picture I'll Post about New TV Program You're going to Work in. Bright, Bright Eyes.
Today some more calm. Some very Intense days, maybe, and yesterday the "Big finishing" Smile Smile 
I See those Eyes Everywhere. In Dreams too.
My Love Companion, my Friends of Mine!!
In them, I Do Truly Find me.
I Adore You Very Much, and Love You so!!
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   

Back to top Go down

To Lovely Brooke!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next