Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lovely Brooke!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

You're Looking Extraordinary Dressing, and so Classy and Beautiful.
Loved so Much to See the Beauty of Your Expression of Your Face.
Loved the Reason of the Meeting Event too.
Loved the Fiji letters, and Liked the strategically distributed, by forms and numbers, those "glasses" for drinks of cocktail and champaigne.
Very Much All, so Beautifully and Sensitive Made!!
Energized Spirit. Thank You so Much!!!
It's late, I have to go to dinner but Want some walk before.
I'll Live quite WELL, Knowing now that You Truly Love me. And that We'll Be Together Here.
It's All I Need for me.
You Give me True Inspiration, beyond my fighting spirit, to Make things I Have to Do. Very Much!
flower See later, I Love You so!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: Good News of Peace, and Embrace, Always Embrace, Brooke.
cheers hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:35 am

Adored of my Heart,
Smile Smile 

I'll be right Here waiting. For a kiss or for a sign. You'll always find me here.
Here is the place of my heart, your home for eternity that will never fail.
Smile Smile 

Words and write look like a game to me, compared to deep of my feelings.
I'm not in Love with words, I'm in Love with You.
I Do love Words, so Much. They're key, but these Feelings are More.
The Feelings are Made of Life.
And Life is All.
And I Love You so.
flower love smiley flower 

ps: the words game is a little expressing that I Send and Dedicate to You. And help to calm the fire. Stronger than the first time.
If You Love me... Oh my, I could Built History Up again, and The Future.
That's the way You Make me Feel, Love.
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

How are things!!
Listening to "All I Want for Christmas is You", and I Really get wave party smiley 
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 

I've Watched two Calvin Klein Adds, the "Reading is to the mind..." and that about the "Process of the evolution".
SIMPLY EXTRAORDINARY AND MAGNIFICIENT. TRUE!!
In this Familiarity, I Do Swear Nothing Sexual (I'm too much older than You, girl, that's True Smile Smile ), and no fear from the "Sexual" me about it (I Admit), I Look and I am SPEECHLESS.
No jokes. If I had Seen them at 17, I think I could have get taken to some mental hospital. True action smiley 
It's not just: "yes, we knew, she's talented too". No. It's Brutal, the Talent Natural. True. It found me Focused in these things, and I Got Captured. Totally. The Natural.
And, Objectively, about Beauty of You... I COULD NOT RE-CREATE in my mind ANYTHING NEAR TO THAT.
No flattering. Sincerity Explossion. Just this.
Each Day I Learn to Admire You More.
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 

Ah, and these are the news about results of the match:
Anxiety 0 - Illusion&Energy 100 (%)
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 

I've thought how to deal with the Movie. I'm Watching on DVD, so the final part (nothing about Actor) I'll "ffwd" (I think that's the name of function for pass the movie faster) till the Happy Scene.
I'm not directing Laughing Smile , no, but in this vulnerability, it will be the Best to my own subjectivity of Persona in Love.
Brooke, I Adore You Very Much.
All will be so Good!! I can See so Clear!!

ps: see later, but not too late!!
Smile Cool Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:18 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!!
Here quite Good tongue smiley for the fact of coming.
I've been Working on the "BE Quiet, be quiet", and it's working.
But when coming, heartbeats get some thundering state. But Normal.
One thing. About fact of Importance of Heart for Feelings. There're Studios that say it's more important that actual science use to think. There're no only "nerves" but also neurones. I can see how when I think about something about You that it's Intensely taken by my mind, though I know it's all as potential existence in my inconscience, I do feel my heartbeats faster even before have drawn clear the stuff. I'm not sure what the stuff is, but my state of mind has the idea of results, only. And my heart gets "engaged" (for last weeks, too much, for this I'M CONTROLLING, WELL).
Not very clearly explained (at this time in the morning, not my best biorhythms), but it's like my heart had memory included in its neurones; because it gets started before the brain gets started.
Shared! Noticed yesterday's night!
 flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower 

This morning, listening to the radio. It was so cute. A very little baby girl talking to the radio-speaker (Very Good!) saying her favorite band is Kiss, "I was made for loving you".
BABY VOICE. WHAT A CUTENESS, TO LISTEN TO THIS!
 cheers hasi cheers 

Today some Comference, "The City".
Civilized me, "acompasado" to the Music.
See later Love of Mine. Adoring You is more than a Hobby, it's a Way of Life.
 Smile flower love smiley flower Smile 
 action smiley 

ps: Calm Heart, True!!
 tongue smiley action smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi Adored!!
 Smile Smile 

Came with so many things to say.
And I found out that Video from "Un amore americano", so Beautiful, and as You were giving me, as it's said in Spanish, "el pie'-me das el pie, la entrada en el diálogo de cualquier representación escenográfica"; my mind got Engaged for Try for More Beauty.
It's a mix of competition and Love. Like "The Blue Lagoon". Pure, I Swear!!
A lot of things.
So, starting the first "pack", before Visiting Pictures.
Nice Videos, Good Meaning (yes, I've got a Good eye-hand too Smile Smile Smile ).
Here We're Going Together!
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

About last coming of mine.
Quite  Embarassed about my Moral Truth (philosopher=(as "decálogo" -well, to be completed now  Smile = humble, coherency, truth...).
Not for fighties about Pictures Watched. I Truly Care.
If, instead of All happened (including years before coming), quite close to "losing earth under feet", You had said me something, like "stay" or "stay tonight", or anything related and "conjugada" ( Smile Smile Smile ) with that verb, I'd have done it. Truth: I'd have left EVERYTHING behind (job, Family, Friends, Land... All), and Stayed.
Quite crazy, but this is Human Nature in Love. I'm saying the Truth, and Facing it.

Many more things to say, GOOD I SWEAR, LOVE. Now some Visiting before. Don't go.
 Smile  cheekey smiley  Smile 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

That Video, "why Brooke Shields did own stunts in Hot Flashes...
I could  wave True. I've said that before, but it's so Real.
Very Beautiful, Very Beautiful.
In the last thing I'm thinking about is the using of my mental pencil, and ONLY WANT TO HUG TIGHT.
Leaving Vision from my mind because, as I said, I could turn truly  wave action smiley 
Focusing in Energy and things "at hand" ( Smile Wink Smile ).
Related to this (oh, Beautiful Song!!), have to say that when I am thinking about things from yesterday post about my philosophy, I'm not only the wild in the fores, I do truly feel some brave elevation almost over myself, reaching for some horizon beyond the visible sky in my "eyed" mind. And it Feels so Good.
These Bright things asides, one conclusion I've reached too is that the Humble me is More Necessary than ever in those situations and after it. Because:
1) me Human 2) me HAVE to be Kind 3) me Feel the same as the rest 4) I Need to Work Out, and selfcomplacency is not the way 5) I Want You may See All I'll be Doing for life, Brooke, my Love  action smiley 
 flower cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley flower 

See later, so Much Love!! 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:22 am

Hi, Lovely!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

Coming for sharing some sincerity about my own perspective upon myself as thinker, philosopher or any word we can tell.
I do admit for so many times do feel my mind has to be so special. Specially in moments like that when I finished last text about "lo que es, es"  Smile Smile 
And, in fact, do feel, in those moments, like I could Investigate on my own by: 1)Observation of the reality around me + 2) Introspective reflection; all concepts I truly need in fact (for what I want to achieve).
But this inertial mind is so far from the "ideal" mind. Any Good Thinker Does Know it.
Now, talking Honestly generalistic terms, we're living in a time when it seems like it was more difficult than ever to be able to be listened and to listen to others. Everybody on their own realities and worries. Only the Necessary is worth listening to, the rest... (not talking about bad intentioned talks, just about normal communication of Human).
But the fact is that the Civilized Discussion is the Best Source for the Improving in all spheres of knowledge.
And this is where I do see my strongest lack of knowledge and need, for my Study.
Need to See All Conclusions from those other Great Ones, after going through so many public and private discussions. And it's not as Important if they do make explicit or not in their texts as the Knowledge they've achieved by them: discussing, as smart talking upon points of view and opinions (quite DIFFERENT to fights!).
Plato used to write his philosophical texts as Dialogues, well known. Learnt from Socrates, doing on his own way (this last by practical teaching upon discussion itself, Plato by dialogues made as literary (Importance of Forms, I Admit!) source for the teaching of conclusions he already knew before: his only point of view, theorical mode, in fact).
The selfclosing for going on alone... Always will find lack of something in final results.
For this, though (have to Admit) I'm feeling like I had reached the main part of my doctoral conclusions, I Do Find Motivation for going to William James and All, to Learn, Improving myself as philosopher.
Smart Intersection of Narrations are Key. You can remake, make on your own ways, but you need them. Only a god could not need this.
It's a Balancing of Creative ego with Humble opening of mind.
Here we're going!
Shared! And I do think I already convinced myself!  Smile  Laughing  Smile 
No, Truly, Good job!
See later, Good Love!!  action smiley 
 flower  love smiley  flower 

ps: do admit sometimes fear from losing creativity of mine (so Beloved to me, so much Needed, so much Used to it for Life!) because of the Intense Reading. It's just the fear of the moment, because when I've finished reading part of the moment, my Creativity Gets so Much Improved, for the richness of Intellectual Experience Lived, Facing of Problems and Final (transitory, for the moment) Knowledge Achieved.

ps: I'd Like to See You again!!
 party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Coming walked, but not "runned" (spanished joke), but in a hurry for Familiar Meal.
Happy New Year!!
How are things!
Here quite Well. Balanced, the Emotions, the Devotion for Task and the Goodness, I Hope.
Really, OK. It's Human. Some High, now some lower, even though it has only to be to survive fine.
I'm quite used, since quite long time ago. It's not that difficult. Natural.
I Was Missing, and Wanted Happy Expressions of You so Much  action smiley 
About Movies and me, have to say that I Finished Fine, Brooke, in the presence of You: Re-created Memory of You and Made of New as Imagination as You, in my Mind and my Heart. Screen was so cold for all of the time.
So Different, my "Fine Finishings", if You in me or not. So Different.
Have also to say that, in fact, I Recognize that till now, most of my tasks I had never finished. The only thing I had Always finished was that physical and momentaneous VERY LITTLE ecstasies of a too sexualized living of mine.
Your Beautiful Heart Changed that too. Obsessions had gone. I can See a Lady naked and not NEED to finish, whatever it takes. You know, usually frustrating as result, in fact  Laughing  Smile , but this has gone.
I Love You!!
Yesterday some Nice Night. Calm. Dinner. Familiar.
I was Watching TV Program. It was Funny. Three Ladies (one, the one who said words I'm saying now, it's from my Land I think, Majorca), from a Theatre Piece, "Mujeres de 30", were making jokes about how Ladies are looking after shower after sex, and how don't want to share the shower with lover and those things. And my "paisana" said: well, "we all can not look as Brooke Shields in The Blue Lagoon...".
Nice, Brooke  Smile  Smile 
Honestly, Think Michael J. Fox Deserves a Golden Globe More than Anybody. Well, Excepting You, Lady.
 flower  love smiley  love smiley  love smiley  flower 

Some fun about jokes from the internet (I'm reserving my turn for fun), Brooke, You don't only (have You seen my chest, it's the shelter of my Heart, Your Home  Smile  Wink  Smile ) deserve Beautiful Video "blue globes" Truly I Feel Love of Mine, my Admired.
See later, for All Day. I Love You, I Touch You, I Feel You, We'll be Alive and We'll Find Each other again!!
 flower  love smiley  flower 
 action smiley 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:40 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things! Expending my time, Fine  Smile 
Today will be a low profile day, about the talking me. Yesterday I rested. I've got my Mind in some state of this.
Goodness is not going.
I've read some new Great Pieces in Theatre, How Good: Culture, wise and responsabily made. About words I could read, if for women to have the first baby is a strong down of lusts, you can believe for men is something similar the simple passing of time. I mean, comparing my sexuality now and when I was 20, is crueler than... I can not imagine anything worse than that  Laughing  Exclamation 
But well, life goes on. Studies, though Helping the Ego and though this means, specially for males ego, more "satisfied" testosterone, in the other side there's the change of priorities, focusing (if taking HIGH seriously, as I'm doing) more in subjects of thinking. And if thinking is about Abstract matter, my case, this is MUCH MORE. So Much More. When you're "hunting Concepts" (some I like -though the task is quite bigger, I just say as representative simplifying- are: "autorrealización metafísica", "pensamiento creativo lógico-simbólico" and "razón concreta-instrumental"; they're actually fixed in my thinking, though this can change as I improve my knowledge), the other hunts keep a little lower profile too.
Well, Shared. Obvious Sexual Dimorphism of Minds has nothing in common with sexism, it's just a Reality. What it Truly Matters is the way we're facing it: Equality and Fair.
I Tried!
 party smiley party smiley party smiley 

See later in a while, VERY CALM! I'm doing things Healthy terms, and it works.
All the "descending"  Smile Laughing Smile I've been talking about is about Sex, not about LOVE.
LOVE is ETERNAL. To me, better and wiser day by day, as I'm facing it into myself and as I'm writing to Express it Here. Just being Sincere  action smiley 
Feels Very Good to Express!!
flower Love You so and so Much!!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Sorry, I could not handle it anymore. Exploded.
Tomorrow will be another day.
I'm Amazed by the Net of Evil You, Brooke Shields, with Help of so many Ones, Created Around me.
I am  affraid about Human.
But I Love You, I Love You the same.
Just give me a break tonight, and tomorrow will be better.

ps: I am close to that day when I Dreamt about the Evil Pure, Terror in my Dream, Only Time in my Life.
You have treated me like rubbish. No matter how I study, I'll can never NEVER understand it, from anybody.
But I'll Keep Coming. Tomorrow Calm and with no conclusions.
I Do Admit I am Afraid from consequences in my life and my Family's, for what I've just said today, and for this I am Coming Every day in the future like nothing. This, beside the Fact it's the Only Transcendental Sense I've Got, the One Nobody of You can not take me.
How BAd I've been today. It's scaring. My mind, after what You All have done.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Smile Listening to EL Song in Video. Oh, in this moment, You're Coming  Smile 
 cheers hasi cheers 

You know, number of Views in Picture's of Heaven on the Page...
I Swear: it's More Beautiful to me about You Happy Peace than the just thinking about IDEA... You know. It's TRUE!!  action smiley 
Though the Idea is the Reason of my Life, as Living Being, through and beyond complexity of my human mind.
Ah, and sorry me, in that case I think I would not be talking that much at all.
Figure out the moment. I think Marx is mistaken in this, right in that... because...
 Smile Laughing Smile 

Adored, have no words for keep talking.
Not the silly, not the  wave cheekey smiley action smiley 
Love Scene from Enless Love is so Beautiful, Sexy and Delicate. I Like it so Much.
I Mean, not disliking any simple one of other Movies, but this One is Special.
As All, in fact.
What Makes them so Beautiful is that You're There.
 tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley 

After Video, this One with birds from ELO and Movie Xanadu (Do!!) Does Fit the Day.
My Sweetness of Mine, Alive the Heart and Your Precious Face.
I was Trying to put together different styles of face from another Classic Ones, and it was so Difficult. I can not do objective terms, I Love You too Much.

Oh, this upcoming Movie, Robocop 2014. Sorry for Watching the add trailer non stop before Romantic Songs in this Moment... Animal Instincts Working. Only in common: Energy, not details of brain working: determinating physical reaction. I mean, this time the fun did truly fit, make the substitution of 2457 Robocop bullets by a Kiss of Mine to You, and You'll Have the Balanced Energetic Fitting  tongue smiley action smiley ( Smile Laughing Smile ).
 cheekey smiley flower Smile Laughing Smile flower cheekey smiley 

See later in a while, have to say something about Philosophy.
I'm Good, I'd need to Talk directly to You if possible.
party smiley Keep on Moving Good (hands included, Please) tillt he Day!! party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I've been taking a little look at some Pictures Brooke Classics. I think today some Beautiful Classic is fitting the Good time.
I've come back to University, talked to Professor. Going to send him all I've been lately doing. I said I was not doing for not disturbing, because I'm going beyond the subject of doctorating: first, a synthetic conclusion on Pragmatism (20 or some more pages).
Next book going to read is William James too, "The Meaning of Truth".
Yes, because as I'm going to finally focuse on Rorty, I have to select what part of his Philosophy I'm Studying: The Truth. It's Magnetic, Existencialist. For this, next book is corresponding to project, and a Classic from Author too.
Shared, by Goodness! Later I'll post some more comment on William James.
Tomorrow not coming, taking a vacation day, and monday is a holiday, "San Sebastián, Patrón de Palma". But I'm come for some Nice talk between.

I'm Truly Peaceful, Brooke. The day We Do Talk, when You Want, I'll be HAPPY and CALM. Nothing hidden, all was said. Fighties are over. TRUE!!
I'm Dealing quite Well with my Present, and the Past and the Future.
Again, have to say, the Best Time of my Life.
The day We Talk, I think that the State will be like Heaven. Take All the Time You Want. Freedom. Not a simple piece of pressure. TRUE! I could wait a lifetime.
flower See later, Loving so Much!!  flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:13 am

Hi!!
 Smile action smiley 

I Like to wake up after a good intense sleeping night and come to work. Really, Feels Good. Psycology is Important. Always our Mind Need time for Tasking, no matter the age.
Have to say that it's such a Great Honor to be able to See some signs in the media (TV, Internet...) from such an Amazing People. I'm so Proud for that. Thank You so Much.

Whatever I may be doing, I'll Always keep coming Here.
For All things.
Ah, and it's quite possible I could have find a more remarked and fixed front of task: theory of Truth. Not changing the place, Authors, but now well consciencious in mind.
I think I'm going to start by Rorty, next Book.
And Living day by day. Fine!!
flower See later, Love  flower 
 cheers love smiley cheers 

ps: if You Want this Staying, this level of comunication for Always, Here We'll be, OK! As about another BEAUTIFUL side in my Life. There're many Good Reasons for this Staying.
God Bless!
Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:35 am

Hello, I Love You by Adoring!!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

How are things!!
I'm a little less energized than yesterday, tired for the thinking. It's truly hard, when very focused and for good period of time to me, but I'm Practising and getting shaper mind day by day.
Today, a little more conservative energy mode.
I Love You Very Much. Want You to Embrace but not because I Want to Embrace and Kiss You as Absolute Loving Never ends, (...) You Look so Adorable in that talking, and the Picture, about Entrances and those subjects.
It's selfish, but I'm recovering Energy as I'm re-creating All in my mind and my heart, ONLY ABOUT YOU.
Well, dealing well with it. Learnt to take brain circuits back to more normal states of staying. Right now.
But it's so Intense and Wonderful, when I let it Happens There.
You Do rule, because it's All about You.
Today some more calm, but not that much.
TE QUIERO MUCHO!!

ps: I t'ESTIM MÉS!!
Smile  hasi Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Listening to Some GOOD Music, Relaxing Well.
Quite Happy and Proud, Very, for lasts Thinking posts.
And Happy for the good Easy Time I'm Actually Bringing Here, almost Everyday party smiley .

This Book is Good, Very, but maybe it'd be better to Try for some other Pieces of Richard Rorty, about, "Objectivity, Relativism and Truth", for starting. It's from Cambridge papers. Will find it out, no problem. Very Interested on it.
Yes, it's quite probably title will be something like "Rorty's Theory of Truth". Starting to get fixed this issue too.
Not necessary to complicate things that much. There will be time for that. Using the Knowledge of New I'll be getting and getting, I'll later can to make my own essays. Well, in fact I'm Doing (VERY HAPPY TRUE!  party smiley party smiley tongue smiley ). Now what I Need is to Read and to Learn More, and to Focuse and Fix terms for specific Academic Task.
I'll be doing!
Well, going but not going (oh my, am I always have to be that complicated  Smile Laughing Smile ).
Love You so Much, Very Much and Too Much; Brooke Shields Beloved, Precious, Cute and Beautiful; Classy, Lovely and Adored!!  cheekey smiley Exclamation Smile action smiley 
 flower  cheers  love smiley cheers flower 

ps: Everything's Going to be OK, I Swear to You!!
 party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:58 pm

party smiley Hi, the OK is Fine!!  party smiley 

Sometimes it does if Feel like only by the Complete Vital Cercle of Loving while Thinking I am not reaching state of mind where it's like I was ending reality. This is illusion, unreal I know, but emotion lies there when I'm lately getting some levels of abstractivity; and creates anxiety, like some kind of dependence impossible to get satisfied, after a while of creativity moment. There's an emptiness, sometimes (not always) after the creative moment.
Love Makes All Sense Possible in my Mind!
Did You know that the point of light over head that made "bluff"  Laughing geek  was the one nearest to this head of mine!
Some Fun, casuality or simply impossible to be explained, so just keep working.
I made some superfficial corrections to last text, and I'm adding something more. Questions I had to make myself after reading.
Text:
"Breve excurso sobre la noción de “Idea”

La premisa fundamental es comprender que cualquier intento de conceptualización de la consciencia humana no halla respuesta, evidentemente, en el regreso ad infinitum que tan acertamente critican Richard Rorty o William James, sobre la noción de visión interna privilegiada respecto de lo que es interno: el “ojo cartesiano” que se mira a sí mismo en una espiral inacabable de “supraconsciencias” superpuestas una respecto de la otra a la que contempla (la superior a la inferior, en términos cognitivos). El concepto clave es el de “el Espejo Inescindible de la Consciencia-Realidad”. No hay otra explicación capaz de abstraer desde la razón lógico-intuitiva todas las implicaciones “logicobiologicas” del concepto de consciencia. Hablar de la consciencia, autónomamente respecto del mundo en general, es un reduccionismo ontológico sin sentido. Ya explicamos la contradicción lógica en que se incurre al intentarlo.
Desde esta posición, es posible alcanzar un primer acercamiento a la que corresponde a la noción de idea abstracta: igualmente, se puede comprender que no tiene sentido hablar de diferenciación metafísica entre mente y cuerpo por causa de la inmaterialidad del pensamiento versus la materialidad de su soporte físico que es la mente humana (este problema es siempre corolario, y causa, del anterior). Veamos la comprensión suplementaria a lo dicho en el párrafo precedente que se necesita para captar la verdadera dimensión de la “idea”.
En el contexto de la “estructuralidad del espejo”, construido desde la base de relaciones lógico-causales en el mundo de la vida, la construcción de la “idea” por la mente constituye, esto es fundamental –comprenderlo-, una abstracción que engendra una categoría sobre un sentido, el que sea, de generalización sobre algo (este algo es una mezcla de ideas y de percepciones, y de todas éstas entre sí, siempre; como ya ha visto la filosofía moderna del giro lingüístico –mérito que hay que reconocerle sin duda). Ideas del amor, de la paz, de una pinza o de un animal. Todas ellas son ideas construidas, en mayor o menor medida (mayor o menor relevancia de los elementos abstractos) sobre la abstracción realizada desde ideas y sensaciones experienciales previas.
Pero la noción de la idea misma, desde la deconstrucción implícita que siempre supone tal clase de intento, prejuzga alcanzar un nivel de abstracción distinto –superior-. Una diferencia equiparable, en una escala explicativa de la abstracción, a la que se produce al intentar delimitar la consciencia desde la consciencia misma. Se produce la percepción obvia de una autolimitación innata. Ya expliqué en su momento el carácter no lógico de cualquier intento de llevar a cabo una misión cognitiva de tal entidad. El carácter no lógico de la explicación se reproduce en cualquier intento explicativo de la noción de idea que pretenda ir más allá de la mera exposición, explicación o reproducción de cualquier entidad de tal carácter. Porque nos hallamos ante un límite ontológico, natural y epistemológico: el de la abstracción humana máxima posible, la idea.
Por este motivo, el pragmatismo se queda corto y “reduce”, al dar la espalda a este problema y conformarse con “lo que funciona”, sin dar auténtica razón de un punto tan fundamental como el explicado en líneas anteriores para la auténtica comprensión no sólo del conocimiento humano sino de lo humano en sí mismo -y de su auténtica naturaleza.
En esta esfera de limitación cognitva genética, queda algo más por reconocer: la validez del discurso metafísico. Si se habla de algo de lo que se sabe con certeza que nunca alcanzaremos a delimitar plenamente en nuestro pensamiento pero que, no obstante, sí podemos describir de alguna forma, como explicación rudimentaria de su naturaleza “suprahumana” -en tanto que inscrita “cercanamente” a los límites de lo cognoscible, bordeándolos para ir más allá-; y, al hacerlo, llevamos tal misión a cabo con propiedad terminológico-conceptual y sin incurrir en ninguna clase de reduccionismo epistemológico (el “reduccionismo” aquí defendido es ontológico, referido a la naturaleza humana y, también, a la del mundo en que se integra, como entidad natural ontológicamente dependiente de él* -ver nota explicativa al final: no es un reduccionismo, en realidad, es una constatación de algo que es) o contradicción lógica; deberíamos ser honestos y reconocer que el discurso metafísico tiene plena validez y legitimidad, es más, deberíamos admitir que es necesario.
Queda mucho por trabajar filosóficamente sobre esta noción metafísica de idea o de consciencia humana. No obstante, hay que aclarar que no tiene por qué constituir nunca –si se desarrolla en sus propios términos, tal como se ha descrito hasta aquí- un contraejemplo o una incompatibilidad teórica con cualquier descubrimiento científico sobre la mente y su interrelación con la realidad, venga de la rama que venga. Fundamentalmente, la neurociencia, pero también la lingüística o la psicología.
• Nota: en la fase de comprensión más última de “lo humano”, de acuerdo con lo explicado, es adecuado decir “dependiente” del mundo y no “codependiente” (esto último es lo que afirma Rorty en su explicación entre “esquema y mundo”). Más abajo de este nivel, sí tiene sentido hablar de “codependencia”, biológica y lingüística-conceptual, entre entorno y estructuración cognitiva de la mente (en un nivel ontológicamente más superficial, secundario, respecto de la naturaleza de esta estructuración mental)."

Not many changes. Now, questions:
"1) Por qué alcanzar la noción de idea implica un intento de deconstrucción, tal como se desprende del texto? Porque no tenemos acceso a la "idea" de la "idea" por ningún otro medio normal, como suele ser la abstracción inclusiva. La deconstrucción, en realidad, en los procesos mentales, suele producirse a posteriori a la conceptualización, la cual puede ser más o menos consciente. El caso más clarificador podría ser el de la "idea feliz".
2) Por qué es una imposibilidad lógica describir cognitivamente (delimitar conceptualmente) a la consciencia desde la propia consciencia, a la idea desde la idea?
Porque en la relación de "ser", "A" siempre "implica" "A" (al menos, en el universo conocido, esto es importante, ya que supone asumir toda la complejidad del problema metafísico que subyace a todas estas explicaciones); pero en la relación de "conocer" no hay ninguna regla lógica que constituya una imposición intrínseca al sistema de tal carácter.
El verbo conocer tiene demasiadas acepciones, en el plano filosófico, pero todos sabemos lo que es. Heidegger, en su descripción "epocal" del ser de la modernidad, establece su manifestación en la supuesta identificación -él entiende ir más allá- entre "ser" y "conocer". Este último concepto se identifica, de acuerdo con la cultura de la modernidad (esto es un error, como sabemos, pues se remonta a los albores de la humanidad, y a tiempos muy anteriores: la supervivencia por medio del control progresivamente cualificado del entorno es lo que llamamos el mecanismo o paradigma constitutivo-explicativo de la evolución); decía, "se identifica en la cultura de la modernidad" con el dominio y transformación de la realidad, que conceptualmente bebe de las fuentes de la cultura clásica, en la noción del saber griego del "aparecer": constitutivo de un pensamiento superficial (no capta la esencia del ser) que históricamente acaba "esenciando" en la técnica (dominación instrumental y material). Muy resumidamente.
Tiene razón, en parte, Heidegger en este aspecto. Pero el problema pertenece a una esfera de abstracción superior. Conocer, en el punto más elevado del pensamiento abstracto es, en sí, el ejercicio de este pensamiento. Esta clase de pensamiento es el tipo que he descrito, intentando trazar unas líneas de su completa configuración. Pues bien, esta clase de pensamiento funciona por medio de categorías y conceptos, necesariamente, siempre (en esto, el paradigma que propongo no constituye nada nuevo); y puede explicarse a sí mismo y, también, los conceptos que utiliza, pero no puede, en realidad, como pretende Heidegger (algo de lo que se da cuenta al final de su vida, pero creo que por otras razones: la complejidad del mundo social, no por el "problema metafísico"), profundizar en el ser hasta el punto de captar toda su esencia. El motivo de ello es fácil de entender, después de todas las consideraciones previas. La relación de "saber", entre mente (humana o animal) y entorno, no se halla en el nivel más profundo de la estructura lógico-causal de la realidad que "crea" el ente vivo poseedor de la mente (a diferencia de la relación "ser": la más abstracta, en puridad), sino que viene condicionada por las estructuras más secundarias del entorno físico concreto y, de forma muy importante, y en un tercer lugar dentro de este orden ontológico del cual se presenta su abstracción, por la coevolución entre esa mente y ese entorno (este último caso se refiere a la cultura, incluida la animal, aunque en mucha menor medida, y el lenguaje).
Sólo en el nivel superior, supuesto el caso de una posible omniscencia como identidad existencial, tendría sentido hablar de la relación de "conocer" en el mismo modo que se hace respecto de la de "ser".
Esta explicación ha seguido un cauce distinto, y ha desembocado en un nivel de abstracción superior respecto de lo manifestado en el texto. El nivel de abstracción máxima, en la comprensión de la realidad, que puede contener, en este momento y, creo, siempre, mi mente humana.
Es evidente que hay que trabajar muchísimo sobre este punto 2) por mi parte.
3) La tercera pregunta era cómo diferenciar el citado nivel secundario de abstracción explicativa del primario, tal como se cita en el texto.
Creo que he llegado al nivel máximo de explicación que puedo alcanzar por el momento a esta pregunta, tomando como base de respuesta el apartado anterior".
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:46 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!
Those Very Beautiful Pictures. I'll Have to Post. Changing Caverns and me by Broadway and You is a Technical Balance  Smile Smile (Caverns Win, You Win so...); and in fact Does Feel so Good!
Very Beautiful Story, Very. I'm not commenting anything else. Too Emotional Subject, Touches me in many ways.
 Smile Smile Smile 

Had Good Night. I've reset my brain, from the deep thinking I mean, now it's completed and ready for Reading. It's True, this is me, my mind... I'm Taking Care. We've got a Long Lifetime ahead for Developing ourselves on Shared Goodness.
Brooke, You Look so Beautiful in those Pictures, so Beautiful.
Please Always Take Care, I'm Doing.
See in a while for Pictures. Loving Always!
 flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi, Good Mornings!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!! Here quite Well! Good Meetings, Good Normality Working for the Focusing "sobre el terreno", that I need to improve.
Somebody, "afterhours" of Task, talked about "Welcome Mr. Chance", and things from Movie. I Remember how Brooke Recommended.
These things I'm Actually Listening to so Easy. Just use for fun or think for Good. Re-creations are Always welcome, from the moment it means somebody is using his/her brain. That's something, in this time. I'm Afraid our Kids will end Knowing a World about computers and games there, and so few things about Classics and about How to Think for Real World (that Includes the Emotional and the Intelectual, less or more Wide terms). And that's only one reason. But Important.
Creativity, let's Work.
About Movie (the lying on bed those ways -non sex- asides), what made me think was the reference to Seasons and the Admiration for this (arm hurting: workmate Jeroni told me some more exercises, from thai-chi, I'll use), as Wise man.
It's interesting this reference. Coincidental or not, about yesterday's Conference, things in common. The concep of "Wise" guy thinker is the most ancient one, and from the argumented reasons of: 1) the fact that Wise Means die, because it's Ending Possibility for Improve 2) Wise itself does only Belong to God (gods, then), for the proved reason of impossible achievement of that supposed ending of knowledge that it's unreal, and takes to missunderstandings and lack of selfconscience about who we are, including the Greek, "The Seven Wise Ones", from S. VI b.C. and before; I was saying "from the argumented reasons...", for these ones it get justified (not all, in fact very few things, in history gets made as a lineal or perfect tree-net) the idea of Philosopher (=not wise, but Loving Wisdom, as Human Limited just from the beginning and conditioned by that till the end).
It's curious, because those paradoxal thoughts I've shared before Here. Fortunetely, I think I was "wise" enough to admit that it was just something from my human conscience, telling me something wrong, and I knew it. Psycological Processes are important, but not that much, when we know better them and ourselves. Then we can Control.
Many things in mind.
Turning to the point where I left it: those talks from Mr. Chance to President about Seasons: giving sense to this:
minds as Aristotile's or Galileo's (not Einstein, Plato or Newton, because I do think are different kind: more conceptuallistic), some of Best in History for Capturing Reality (limited and human ways, but Genius Ones!), even those minds, born on these days, could not be able to talk Specific Terms about All Subjects Possible. Politics, PHilosophy, Science, Cinema, Literature...
It's Impossible.
To me, the Key Argument is to try to Fix some rules for the thinking, "they taught me how to think", that's key. For this, my Loving "fights" with Super Admired Genius Rorty. Systematical Philosophy is not just possible, is Necessary. And it's Legitim One, I mean, not illusion for practical using. There' Fundaments. There are.
On the front cover of "Templo de Apolo" there were two main sentences:
"todo en su justa medida" and "conócete a ti mismo".
Second one interests me. Look at this and how important is this sentence (though, with Reason, philosophers like Plato critizised the laconicism of that kind of philosophers: all in one sentence type; because he was the first discoverer, implicit terms but so Practical and Useful terms, of the Narrative Turn); how important is that even Philosophers as Jean Paul Sartre, Father of Existencialism, and following him, Rorty, said that it's Impossible to know ourselves by the knowing of the supposed objectivity that rules the reality, and that is just what systematical philosophers are trying, even without knowing (that means an existencialist pulsion for anyone). His Ideas are about Starting from ourselves: Subjectivity, like Pure and Happy of being like this. Who does need Objectivity?
Well, this kind of thinking was so Good, I think: philosophical and intellectual bases for The 60's Cultural Revolution (Philosophy is more Important, Practically, than we think).
But, after this, it's getting actually a little out of place, I think, because of the Relativism and too much Individualism.
I'm Deffending the Person and the Personal Choices as Free, but Community is many times a too much forgotten Idea, from the beginning in all our mental processes and decissions.
For this Global Cosmopolis and Cosmovision of it, "la aldea global" with Sense and Care (Solidarity and Empathy, International and "Interpolitical"), I'm Working.
God Bless!
Love You True!

Yesterday I was not fighting anybody, was just Experimenting and Evolutioning for Good, and Sharing it. Also, Making some Mental Sense, at the very least in my mind, about past facts.
Peaceful me!
I'm so LITTLE thing. In New York, in the World and in the Universe. And that's a Common Truth for Us All.
But Together All, as a Part of my Existence (I'm Free, but I'm not Alone), We are Getting Something quite More Important.
Will Try to Watch those Very Nice Videos of the Day! Those Movies Coming Seem to be so Good too, as many other Ones I've been Seeing.
Brooke Loving!!
And I think that, very soon, TRUE, I may be getting much more busy in the mornings. I Truly Hope to Have Energy for the BIG AND IMPORTANT TASK (just some Seed to Grow Up by the Help of All!) there's ahead on my Living and Existential Conscience. I'll Be!
flower tongue smiley  See in a while, while Loving!!  tongue smiley flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

ps: so much Improved, my Normal Social skills, actually! Already  affraid at my own mirror. For the Good and Happy I am.
Yes, I dont only have Beauty to Live.
 Smile Laughing Smile 
 Razz action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:17 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

What a cuteness of Video Foster Grant. How Highly Lovely. And I Love You!!
Not going to watch that from Movie, with Great Richard Thomas, because this recreation make me feel bad, sorry. Some handsome and selfish, but it's for a Good Cause: Better Possible State of Mind for the Loving.
That Foster Grant is Highly Lovely.
flower See in a while, Love You so Much Brooke  flower 

ps: Good Focusing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:29 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!
Very Beautiful Videos! Thank You!  Smile action smiley 
It's been wind days, but for what I know I did not lose anything, at the very least nothing for the blowing wind  Smile 
Everything's OK, Always FRIENDS. Emotivity is on the Good Place Again Today.
The Most Important is that I Do Prove You can Count on me, as Support for Always. I Always Know You Do Have a Family  action smiley  God Bless!  Smile 

But well, I'm Human, and I do not control my Love Goals, that's what it is; but I can Control my Dealing with it, quite Well. And More when You, Brooke, let me Know (quite Nice as Delicate ways) things are what they've Always been. Before coming there, LA NY (for fun: "I know what boys want: ñe, ñe, ñe; that Video, playful  Smile Laughing Smile ), when being there, and whe coming back to my land and now. It's OK.
Everything's going to be OK!! GOOD FRIEDS! In the distant relationship, because of many circumstances: yes I'm not Moises. Things from the world are not so easy to change. I Just Want to Bring some humble seed.
 party smiley flower party smiley 

I had Very Good Time with Oscar Night TV summary, Very Nice Night!  Smile 
And Did Work too.
I was Reading and Thinking.
I'll not change the World, but this Task on Hope and on Quality and on Caring Does Feel so Good to my Life.
And, have to say, my private life is not bad at all, for a person like me. True!
And I had never thought I would be talking to Brooke Shields, whatever ways could be imagined by me. And Here I am.
God Bless, Love!

See in a while, going to Work. Remember that I Do Always Love You Very Much!! Very!

ps: even when I "hated"  Smile Smile You!!
party smiley  cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley 

psII: as I did when master academic task, I'm not going to share all here, but main ideas coming that I may think are new I'll keep posting. This Place is an Open Door for Ideas, in any case, and that's so Important, because Door is Qualitatively Important.
 tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi,

I'm very sorry, but implications among levels I described days ago I did explain so badly. It's much more complicated than that, from complexity I was trying to express and so badly I said today. Sorry, True Mistake  wave Smile 

ps: You're Distracting me, Brooke Shields.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:12 pm

High Loving!!
 Smile flower Smile 

A modified little words to make sense in that last text.
Truly Honestly Think it's Good. And I'm so Happy because I Feel and Think You Do the Same. It's Very Blessing, for All that this Means!
Came also for a moment for a Big Hug for Brooke.
Little confession: if I Do Imagine to Meet again, not as DIFFICULT THING THROUGH ALL THINGS INVOLVED WITH IT but as Some Directly Human and Innocent (Free and Clean Hearts!) Staying Together, I Do Feel the Same Childish JOY AND EMOTION in my Heart. True! Yesterday, for a while of set my conscience free about it, I could See it so Clear, so Clear.
Shared for Goodness and Feeling Good. I Do Say becuase it's TRUE. If not I would not say.
cheekey smiley  cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers cheekey smiley 

Well, see in a while, Loving Very Much, Brooke!! action smiley 
Smile  flower love smiley flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:40 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!!
Here Good! Have to Admit a little overreached by all the coming facts. The Broadway, Beautiful Pictures... I did even wait for a minute before coming.
How Good, Happiness!!
Please Don't stop!!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

I see how the ending of this year's course ( Smile Laughing Smile ) was a cause of Joy, so I'm Very Flattered for this  Wink Smile 
Anyway, don't get too illusioned about that  Laughing Smile , because I have to say a couple of things about the actual relationship in my mind between the "Being" and the "Knowing", bringing some more clearity to my before concepts. There's Always something that make you think, and this was a gentleman in the Audience of Conference, making a question about that.
Conference was Very Good. My Favorite Argument is from the ending of it: taking it from an Epicure Text, something like "Enjoy what you actually have, the life".
In this Springtime, it's Fantastic and so Fitting!
To See All News from the Day is Only INCREASING this Feeling!!
I will not get professor "tostonius" on it, for this day (I mean, about social responsabilities, philosophical -as answer to Epicure- stoicism as more worried for solving problems than enjoying... AND I DO STOP. RIGHT NOW  Laughing Smile ).
Only the Telling let nerves get out, after News. Nerves ("News Nerves  Laughing Smile this time can only mean "the nerves of -from- news", but never "the new nerves", because they've been here me for a long time  Laughing Smile ).
You Look so Adorable, so Pretty and Lovely in that New Picture that I'll Post.
I Love You, I Love You so!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: and, also, Princeton Triangle Performing in New York...
As I said, All from the Day was already too Much!! wave lol! 
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:21 am

Dedicating,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6jrFlcv9rA

Beautiful Music with Flowers, for the Most Delightful Breathing Harmony and Most Beautiful Flower I did ever See cheekey smiley Exclamation 
cheers Smile Love Smile cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

"To the Very Lovely Brooke" I Do dedicate these words:
I Love You  cheekey smiley Exclamation  action smiley 
 flower cheers party smiley hasi cheekey smiley love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: I am going for little walk. Resting mind and legs, and writing hands and arms and...  wave Smile 
Good Times, All Ones!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Lovely Brooke!
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next