Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendly communicating!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi, Hello! Smile

In The hospital. Things are Well!
The Good Health Im Wishing to Everybody!
And those TBL Videos are so Beautiful, Dreamy; Specially The last One with so Sweet&Loving Kiss!
I have been working a little on The philostuff. Preparing Well for Tomorrow.
I did also watch some other really Good Videos.
Specially wanted to remark The One with Mr. Obama words, Wise. Clear Social Compromise!
Good Bonds!
And a Much LOVE Brooke Hug!
flower love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 5:17 pm

Hi,

I have been working so Much. Wanted to help.
For The things happening around me, I clearly see i have no real Life supporters, and The stalking is getting increased day by day (noises at night came back, Cars and All vehicles in my street just whem Im un It, trucks stalking my car on The Highway and passing right before me with just few inches distances -today one passed Closer than one hand- and so and so Going on; trying to break my psyche down, make experiment and/or just torture); with No help at short or Far sight...
You go. The philosharing is over. I dont want to end with no ability to sleep and some day dead, when its for Nothing. No sign of Thankfulness and protection from All these things do mean a Very majoritary disgust and/or oblivion about me.
I Will get back to my Life. I dont Need The self-flattering here; and i think Im needing Much energy for The Rest of my Life to keep deffenses high before my very persistent, systematic and fanatic haters.
Maybe someday, if The World is still Going on and some smart Person takes a look to my work, some decades after my death... Well, The Truth is this kind of immortality is Not obsessing me Very Much. To get The Faith for God back to me saved me.
Well, Good-bye. Im Sure I really Tries with All of my brain and Heart. But It doesnt Matter, Im Not made for this society.
Have Peace, Sense and Goodness.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 9:36 pm

Hi, Good evening and Much Peace, Sense and Goodness! Razz

Im actually Not coming Very Much, You see. Im Not exactly at my BEST psycological moment for making "Public" posts, and though i Honestly Respect Very Much what anybody may think, at this moment, and on my situation and circumstances, i think i would be bringing out more trouble than help. I mean, Im Fine but too Much stressed.
Anyway, I Truly Apologise for any bad Word i could say on some too heated moment, and Im Wishing so Much Well!
Ah, and i think that You Will find my texts have gone so good on these last days, on transcendental and polisémical Ethics and Relativity (this last One on a note). I Know You All can read those texts Smile this way All Much more peaceful to others, about vibraciones i may inspire: non competition.
Hearted Greetings!
And a Gentle Brooke Hug!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 10:15 am

Good morning,

to see the USA on these hard times is really hard to me.  It's not just we Love the USA, it's just that if the USA somehow fails into something worse than the actuad bad enough circumstances, we all are going to pay so much for it, at all dimensions of the living.  Really.
It's hearted and it's selfish at once, my reasons to talk.
To see only the first pictures of the situation with Mr. Brooks -and now I'm taking the chance to send my Hearted Condolences to All His Family, Friends and to Everybody; Rest in Peace-; gets me on so bad mood, anxiety and, why not admiting it, even anger, and of course tension and nerves.
But this cant guide the life, Any Life.
I am not american citizen, I dont know enough about the american History (though I have read on it), and I am not a black man living in the USA.  And this is getting me a little out of the supposedly hot public line to talk about things.
But I am a Human Being as Everybody Else too!
Only for this, I have to talk.
Pulling things too hard is bringing anxiety and fear to the policemen, no matter if they are racists or not.  When a Person is feeling on a situation of this type, about the moment and/or about the potential turning of things if he/she doesnt do something soon about it to stop the going, the situations get too dangerous and potentially out of control.
Shaquille O'Neal, Robert De Niro... talked about what they tell their Kids: stay calm, dont make a bad move, Obey the orders...
I understand the fact the biggest percentage of People in prison in America are people from the black community and from other non white communities; and there must be a Big Fear when you just think about the possibility of going to the county jail even only for a night; and, specially today, cause the Tension is Contagious to All, there must be A Lot of Anger, Anxiety, Wills to Face off the Officers...
But they dont only apply, well or bad, the law; they do represent the Law, the American Institutions... Without them, no country can become into anything Bright, Good and Safe.
It's obvious, as Mr. De Niro says, that All Policemen have to become Much More Sensitive towards the Situation of the People they are cheking out, on the street.  They should not stop a car just cause it's driven by a black man.  They should not stay so brutally suspicious about everything going on around that concept; cause there is a big bias on it, which is starting from the real social situation many black men are facing since they are born into life and while growing up: badly surroundered by non helping companies, developing themselves from badly structured families, with too poor economical sources for getting real chances for good schools, university... jobs.
But no matter how angry we all may be, the Policemen Do Need Help to get out of it for Much Better.  And this is starting by following those Good Advices I shared from those Famous and Successful People.
As Much as to Keep going on with Masks Everywhere (the pandemic is so far from being a non dangerous thing; in terms of numbers, it's the most dangerous of all things we are talking about now, excepting some potential last step into the chaos of a nation), and start practicing more "institucionalized" ways for the protest.  
Mr. Obama and His Organization are a Great Source to Learn and to Get Agreements with.
No matter how angry we all are, no matter how intense the protests may be becoming; the things, to get better, Are Needing Time.  Time to Learn, Time to Know, Time to Feel and to Do Better!
All those Protests are more than 100% Justified (excepting the violent ones), but the key thing is to be able to redirect all that intensity into the daily life, and work for the Non Extremed perceptions and behaviours but for the Progress, individually and by organized institutions (old and new ones, all in touch for going on together) composed by all types of People.
The Extremes are Not a Rational source, and they do always end into situations very potentially out of control, with bad effects for all.  Nobody is winning (we know it since the Classic Greeks, who Created Democracy -and they had slaves; the strangers used to be them, but this changed on time; and all times are different, but we cant forget the times that passed cause they are part of us all, whatever if we want it or not; and who is forgetting the historical facts, he/she is just increasing the chances to repeat all of its bad/worst sides: take the good and improve the bad, from yourself, from the others, from your country...).  
Nobody is winning.  And this can be translated to all countries (Spain too) and to all international organizations and relationships.
Philosophically: the social reason is an evolutive and cultural result of the logical-biological reason that all animals with a brain do have, and there's a clear and logical homogeneity between them.  Then, if you figure out an animal who is running the 24 hs of the day, hunting, even with success, and eating for each hunt; do you think this is a functional and conviniently "adaptative" behaviour?
The situations that have been culturally prolongued for so many years do Need years.  May be not so many ones as the time the bad things have been going on; but, in any case, the deeply interiorized behaviours do need deeply focused educational sources, prolonged on time.  This time is not counted on just a couple of weeks.
The best thing to face off the bad and less or more generally fixed behaviours and situations is to do it from some fundamental normality.  This is the main force for the change.  Intense, deep and long terms sight focusement; from and for the daily living.  
From this normality, as Mr. Obama said, you all can start by the free election of the majors, of the police chiefs... and of your President.
All Societies Do Need Strong and Caring Institutions.  And All Institutions, All, Do Mean and Do Need some Stability.  This Stability is Not only their strenght, but the true and not always so visible strenght of the Society.  Fundamentally, to be Able to Change from itself, as an Individual and Social Self-Reference Who Decides Where it Want to Go and How.  And this Process of Self-Referenced Change Do Need the Democratic Institutions, first, to evitate the pure chaos of the individual primitive emotions and interests, put all together into nothing that may be considered as reasonable and good.  
The Institutions and the Society are two faces of the same thing, they Evolve and Change Together, in Democracy.
From this all, it's Possible to Get Better Chances for black Families from their Start, step by step on History.  From this All, it's also Possible Everybody Get and Asumme a More Fair and Non racist Culture and Education.  From this All, We can Make things Get Much Better.
I did not want to talk so much, as long as I'm just a stranger who has not been very well considered (among other things, maybe a "crazy relative"?  Laughing  Razz  Cool  action smiley ), but at once I am a Human Being.  And I Have Studied a Lot on all these things, and I Have been going on quite simmilar situations on my life (when I was a kid, with my father; and when I was grown up, on many situations and places; I Know well You know well how my social development has been going through the years...).
For the Change, to finish this post, we dont only need the Reason, which is Always Key.  
We Also Need Much Strenght, Love, Sense of Humanity and Education, which is going on together with and for All the other things: the Behaviours, the Feelings of Belonging to Something Bigger as the Humanity... Can Truly be Learnt. And this is something known since Aristotle times and even before.
We Need Calm, Good Focusement for Good, Caring Mood and Perspective, Sensitivity... HOPE, BELIEVE, SENSE... and some Historical time.

With All of My Heart and Mind.
This I had to say on the Forum, instead of just on the pc.  The Philosophy I'm writing I'll do this way; but this Post was Special to me, and to All, I Really Hope.
I am not an influencer, and I am Not a leader; but I Think that, at these specific and delicate times, it was my NON evitable MORAL OBLIGATION, to share all these things.
Ah... and a Much Loving Brooke Hug!
God Bless!
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 12:11 pm

Hi, Good morning goodness Smile

I have developed well enough I think this subject on the Astrophysics, the universe expanding.  It's a globally self-consistent theory, though it's just a theory on the structure of the material things that are at a distance from us...
But, as long as, after all, it's "just" a self-reference in motion (the universe would be getting expanded from itself and over itself), the Philosophy and the Structural Logics from Heraclitus vs Parmenid and from the Mathematics of Gödel are Necessarily Involved, for structural-transcendental reasons of our ontoepistemological ways to the knowledge and of thinking (for very fundamental reasons that can be logically argumented, there're no sense, no meaning without the involvement of those structures).  
Though this, at once, I do also have to say that I have consistently applied Well, from the previous understanding of the late principles, some fundamental notions and material magnitudes from the Physics.  It's correct  study  cheers  Razz
I have also integrated, on definitively correct and self-consistent ways, the naturalism and the transcendental ontocracy that leads to the material and the non material concepts (in fact, I did it before I think, but now I am developing the applying of this point onto practical concept like morals, where I am very happy too about my theories).  it's connecting with sense all from the sphere of the human knowledge I think; from the ancient one to the modernity's and to the post-modernity's... It's all from the bases I have been developing for years... Well, you can read it.  Hope it can be a helpy stuff, somehow  Smile  
I am not needing much more to write for this essay.  Well, finishing the morals issue, a little on the law, and a little on politics (more than anything, developing well known things from the common sense, about the fact that belonging to a party does not mean you cant negotiate, as long as everybody's  respecting the moral and legal fundaments and institutions involved with this stuff, with other parties to find solutions to the old and to the new problems: politics are not mainly a battle, but the very expressive need for the ways to the social agreement, for a present and a future together on Earth, on a country and so); and also a little on human passions too I think (I know the interests involving the political choices do usually bring those passions with themselves; at it, the empathy and the Big responsability -from and for deep perspectives upon the things going visibly on for the totality of affected People- are a main helping source; but well, at this, I am not discovering many new things: Aristotle and Habermas are to me the best examples for the explanation of it, and the demonstration that the correct meaning of the critics is getting sense from a global perspective, including oneself as and individual, and oneselves as a less o more cohesioned group of People: the critics described by these two great Authors are mainly fixed on this term, and as it should be developed on time: social self-learning and self-improving for facing the problems needing solutions, and those problems are at once democratically defined from the same self-critics, that's coming from the different social grooups and/or individualsm inside of the Society; and here we see again the importance of defining rationally well and self-consistently the old notion of the "totality" and its parts).
And well, I did write a very little but very hearted poem, on the sanitary measures we all can and have to take for the health of all and for getting out of this pandemy the sooner possible and with the best possible (the least bad) consequences.
Ah, and before it I wanted to say that there're some Really Good Movies that I haven't seen yet cause actually I'm not Truly Watching much TV; which is Not, in any case, reducing their Artistic Merits, so Obviously my Goodness!  Razz

This is:

On the physical distance respect,
a heart hug is the best choice you take.
By the mask we protect our family,
and our friends and everybody else.
When you wash well the good hands,
you get sure about everybody’s health.
Bless the present... to save the future.

Hearted Greetings!
Loved the Videos!
A Very Much Loving Brooke Hug; I Love You!  cheekey smiley  cheers  Smile
God Bless!

david likes this post

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 12:28 pm

Hello, Hi, Good morning! Smile

I have been able to see some really very lovely and nice Videos, for the last days. My Goodness!!!
These Ones with Joanne Woodward, Paul Newman, Robert Redford, David Letterman (Brooke... Memories so Good!), Danica Patrick...
Other Ones for the Music, Movies, Politics...
And Brooke' Ones...!
Nicest, All!
And yes, I was taking a little break from coming. I need to do it. Responsibly, resting me and everybody.
I am working on the philosophy, and it's going quite well I think. Hope most of the People interested may think it's good and a little useful.
Yes, I did also take some picture of me, I guess some really know. I erased the one of the face cause I was not even awaken from the night sleep, in the first morning time; and in that moment the picture looked like scary to me geek Laughing tongue smiley
Wishing Much Goodness, Good Health, Sense, Responsability, Peace and Prosperity.
Hearted Greetings!
cheers And a Loving, Gentle and Tender kiss&hug to Brooke! cheers
Bye, see later action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 8:23 pm

Hi!!! Smile

Such a Nice, Interesting and Beautiful Video!
Much LOVE!
All Together by the Soul, Hands and Heart Will get through these times; Thats for Sure!
Brainy, Solidary and Responsible Together.
Much Strenght Im Sending to All.
Thank You for this Bright Video, Brooke and All Moms!
LOVE, Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 10:16 am

Hi, Good morning! Smile

On the good energized tasking.  Yesterday I took a rest from the Daily exercising, and from the night beer with the dinner (too continuedly done it can elevate the arterial tension, objectively; and though in the summer its not usually happening, cause of the temperature, the accumulation of intensities has probably helped to a little increasing); today in the morning I feel like perfect.
It was a good right hook (among others I have had, of course), the passing away of Paul Newman.  He looked so Healthy the last time I did see him on some gala on TV.  He was One of my Idols, till the point that a good way to my growing childhood was made upon my own psycological impersonation of his Roles in the Movies (this also happened with Robert Redford, John Wayne, James Stewart, Gary Cooper, Clint Eastwood, Gary Grant... and other Great Ones).  Yes, to have a difficult childhood pulls you to innovation; though I am Sure those empathic "impersonations", living the lifes of the Movie characters for a while, are happening to the most of us.
I would have liked He could have known about me and about what I am doing (really nice job I have to say  cheers  Razz  Smile ); but not for the ego but for some existential, and probably somehow filial-paternal, Sense.  And, selfishly, I also felt sad for it.  But the other day, when I did see this Video, Paul and Robert on the scennary, I said hey man, may be at last he also did know.  And it was so Nice Feeling.
I'm taking the chance to send a Big Hug to his Very Lovely Wife, Daughters and Friends!  Such a Great Family!
And I did want to share some video combining, to Express my Truly Best Wishing to All the Families, with Calm, Thankfulness, Sense and Hope for the Living of Everybody.  To open your wishes to the Needs of the others, even when they are not your own family (I Do also Really Love Mine so Much!), and to make those Needs somehow as yours and, through this process of caring empathy, get to wish to help if they want to be helped... It's a Blessing Stuff.  Paul and Family, and many other People of course, Do Know.
Well, here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzaOrSoyjYE
Tremendous, so Simply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zro8uKVIbo
this Song is so Beautiful  cheekey smiley  cheers  tongue smiley , and the Movie has to be so Funny, I'm Sure  Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmL8Y7tf3Pw
Really Touching TV.  Felt special empathy for the main characters too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq41cAOpIkE
So Funny and Truly Heartfelt.

And well, have a Good weekend.  Much Sense and Love for the Responsability, Wisdom and Strenght the World is Needing Now!
As I said, I'm not coming everyday; but You're All on my Heart and my Mind, and the texts I'm writing are there for Everybody who want to read them.
Hearted Greetings, and a Gentle&Kind&Loving Brooke hug!  action smiley  Smile  cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 1:18 pm

Good morning! Smile

Happy july fourth for yesterday!
I did Not say yesterday cause Brooke had Not post anything (only YouTube) and cause I dont want to play The bounce , on Spanish "hacer la pelota" = flattering someone for any kind of interests.
But Im Wishing The Greatest Goodness to The Very Beautiful United States of América.  And to Spain.  And to All The nations and People in The World.
True! :
Those Brooke Pictures!  My Goodness Perfect!
When i talked about ugly faces in The morning I Was only talking about Mine; The "doble" meanings are only in The Videos, and They are made For Good, I can add too.
I Know its Not Very fashioned or Understood, but I just Dont want to hurt or disturb anybody.  I Know this is Impossible (some People can even consider as an insulting stuff your face, by instance...), But its my Free Intention.  As Much as Going away from the problems (Spy, stalk, ignore me at once) that Cant be Legally solved (there we All go with our own moral consciences); The BEST I can.
Taking Rest for The working brain today.  Which is my moral obligation, and a really feeling-good activity tongue smiley
Only a last thing.  The massive People concentrations  Shocked  with no sanitary masks are one of The biggest Challenges to The Responsibles of The Public Health.
Well, by The Hearted Greetings!
A Very Beautiful Kiss&Hug to The Very Heavenly Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 7:12 pm

Hi Smile

This New bikini-Video is Heaven's, Brooke. Swimming-pool in The Heaven.
Thank You!
I LOVE Brooke Shields for Always Eternally.
Gonna get Focused for Sure in Staying Healthy, Well; and Everybody!
I Know for Certain someday I'll meet her again.
Till this day, Family, Responsabilities and Joy of Living Will Fulfill my Life. True!
Well, and after that day too, of course Smile
Much Goodness!
And a kissed, Tight and Gentle Hug Im Sending to Brooke right Now! cheekey smiley action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Hi Smile

These New Brooke Videos are so Very Heavenly, Bright and Adorable!  
Going me to some Rest now.  Worked very Well today (Quality more than quantity, though Im editing It Tomorrow a little for better; and writing of New a little more too; The afternoon and evenings and night help to improve stuff on Mind) , and Hope You may like It and find It as Interesting stuff.
Feeling OK.
Much Hearted Greetings!
And a Very Loving&Gentle&tight kissed Hands Shaking&Hug to Brooke; I LOVE You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 11:47 am

Razz

and, Well, those Brooke Videos are Tremendous, and so Lovely and Cute.
From the time I had the Fortune to Share Glance and to Shake Hands with her, I will Always Remember a Rare Beauty, Unique, of an Angel (confirmations).  With a neutral expression that said to me She was trying to know and, somehow, to express something too.  With a really thin but well proportioned and svelte body figure, tall but not excessively.
And with a very Beautiful and self-secure couple of Hands, touching and giving much Dignity.  Her hands looked, in terms of size, quite normal, with fingers longer than mine -not so much- but with a palm that's probably a little smaller than mine.
And well, that's all I think I'm able to say about the physical surface of the Meeting.
I cant evitate talking about my expression. When some more pressure started running on, my reaction on fear was not coming directly from Her, True I Swear. These are the main reasons: to get in touch with "something" that for so many years was unconsciosly supposed to be only in the Heaven, the fear from my physical reactions (you know... Embarassed Mad cheers , I had very contradictory feelings about it, specially, from my moral conscience) and the excessive caution that an aspergerian one like me (who was quite wave for the things I have just said and for the truly unknwon context and circumstances) was developing by himself on the time tongue smiley
Hope someday She's Wanting and Able to Friendly Meet me again, may be even with some talk; but the Most Important to me is the Heaven's Moment I Felt I was Sharing with Her; which is Something I'll Always Remember.
She's so Amazing! action smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 9:59 am

Hi, Good morning Smile

how are things.
This last TBL Picture on the Instagram is just Heavenly Memories, and Brooke is this today, and Looking Sexier, my Goodness.
A Very Admirative&Loving&Gentle kissed Hug!  We are probably never getting together in this World, for the really serious circumstances, Loves and responsabilities we have; but You are my Eternal Inspirational Love Person! action smiley
Coming back to the reality of a less or more ordinary monday in the morning, I have to say I'm feeling a little tired actually, after all the efforts.  I'm taking some holidays from wednessday, and it will feel so Good, and enough.  I will be thinking, but I'll take a little break from the working and from the very focused think&write, and, as I say, this will feel... Smile
Anyway, I'll be doing the tasks for these two remaining days before the vacation.  On the writing, I'll try to develope as much as I'm able to, the texts on the morals and so.  Really.
And I can add those Videos are Really Nice too, Good.  

Excepting this... Kelly Preston...
I'm adding these next words quite later in the evening, as I knew about the news.
She was so Beautiful, Lovely and Talented... my Goodness, the cancer must face a true Cure for all its types really soon!
My best thoughts, Feelings and Memories are with Her Family and Friends.
Rest in Peace.

Now more sad news, which I read later and after writing the last paragraph, my Goodness.
Benjamin Keough... Elvis Presley's Grandson, and Lisa Marie's Son...
The World turns and turns, and it seems it's not always for the better, really.
I could Swear there's a Heaven, and that All our People are going there. On these moments it's not consolating anybody I Know, but it's True.
Rest in Peace. As before, the Very Heartest Condolences to Family and Friends.

I'm Very Sorry too, so Much, Really, for the missing of Naya Rivera. She did Probably find the Strenght and Courage Enough to Fight and to Get Her Child Safe. Heroic Moms. The World, Fortunetely, is Full of them!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:16 pm

Hi Smile

Very Nice Videos!
I am on a quite busy morning.  Doing well.
I have been developing, to edit, some really good and basic concepts on morals, law and politics.  And I'm rationally and ethically justifying them from the fundaments of the integrative reason that I have previously developed; from a human perspective, non absolute (I cant objetify it, whatever I want or not), non just pragmatist, non just naturalist; more than anything it's about making some integrative self-consistent bases for the rational, ethic and democratic development.  Well, You know by now how the philosophy I've been making is, less or more... Smile
I admit I'm quite cheers for these results.
And sending Much Hearted Greetings!
And a very Gentle Endless Loving Hug to Brooke!
I'm really Needing a resting holidays, in terms of psycophysical health, but dont worry I wont be "dando la vara" here geek Smile Razz
I'll be trying to get some good and Responsible time, as Much as also Reflecting on some truly key concepts, Calm.
Goodness, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 1:31 am

Good night.

The other day I Heard somebody saying that The most humanizing/Human skill is Compassion.
I Agree its just Fundamental.
And more unusual than how It should be spred All over The world from the Human Heart and Soul.
Wishing It Grow, as The pure Feeling non conditioned and Universal as It Should be.
Im Truly missing It since I can Remember in this World. I dont think The People can not improve.  People could.
Compassion and Self-proved metaphysics... This is God Essence to The Human Life.
This is NOT meaning I do mean I bring a New Religion.  Im JUST a philosopher Who is reflecting on The Truth of The Human Consciences and believes.  I just Share Truly obvious things to any conscious and mature Human Mind.
Beyond The stalk of everyday Im facing (my perplexity), I knew I had to say this.
As Much as my Honestly Hearted Condolences to Nicole Thea Family.
And to Lucía Bosé Family too.
And to Everybody missing a Close Family Person or Friend.
Much Sense, Understanding, Health and Prosperity to All.
And a PRIVATE Hug to Brooke.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Hi, Good morning! Smile

Here, on vacation and a really little rest, and on some inner working Try for Heart and Nerves healing.
Thinking, too.
Much Goodness, Inspiration, Prosperity, Peace and Solidarity!
Hearted Greetings!
And a Much Loving Kiss&Hug to Brooke Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 9:48 am

So Very Inspirational. Thank You! cheekey smiley
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 2:05 am

Hi,

Great New Brooke Pictures. My Goodness, Thank You!
Even though my condition of marginated artist (including All creativities), for right and for wrong reasons ("keep Calm and Carry on", in this World, is Wise!), Im Truly Wishing Well.
Specially against the virus.
This Agreements in Europe are Great, Water when The desert.
And Great role model for The future of Human in a Planet getting smaller second by second.
Taking The chance to Express my Hearted Condolences to The Extraordinary Person Paz Padilla.
And to All People Who Lost some Beloved One.
From the Heart.
Rest in Peace.
Much Strenght, Goodness and Inspiration.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 10:46 pm

Hi, Goodness!

I Respectfully have to say this New "full work out" Video is One thing of Heaven.
Brooke, You are Such an Admirable Human Being...
And I LOVE You True.
To me You are a Living Piece of Heaven in Motion on Earth  cheekey smiley  wave  bounce
You my Heart.  In my Heart.  Forever.
A Hug, a Very Tight Gentle Hug  wave  right Now to You!
Without You, The Life would be so grey and boring.
I think I would have given my left arm to be your Family.  But today, somehow, I see You are Not just a Dream for Heaven, but a Real Hope and Success, among other things, to me, as a Loving Light Connected to my Soul.
So humbly but pulled from Honestly Good Feelings, I have to Tell You that when You may go on some hard Times on Your Mind, Please Always Remember we All go through them too, and that there is a Hug my winged Heart is Eternally Sharing with Yours, I Swear for my Life.
And that I LOVE more than You Know, so Much, my Brightness.
And that Everything is OK to me, about You, I Swear.  And that Im sorry for... Anything that could disturb or hurt.
I would LOVE so Much to be Able someday to Gently Meet and Talk to You again (this time I could even say a complete sentence  geek ).  
And if You ever CAME to Talk to me, oh my, The Sense for a Life.
But I am Not forcing Destiny and Im Not pulling too Much, as I used to.  And Im Calm at It, Cause I Know Your Happiness is Guaranteed with Your Family and Friends, and They Really Deserve You.  And You Deserve Peace, Joy, Hope, LOVE, Forgiveness, Health, Pride, Happiness, Hope, Blesses...
And a Kiss that is actually flying at The speed of light to You.
So Much LOVE, and Its Shining so Bright tonight, like a Blessing, Unforgettable!
Keep in Soul Touch, for Always with me, Brooke.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 1:22 am

Hi, good night,

Look at this.  My stalkers on The cell cut The radio at night, only.  They dont let me live Calm.  They dont Know compassion.  About me, I Know what is moving them is The will to see me publically losing my Nerves, by my complaining about this indefension.
Want me destroyed, completely.
You see, Brooke, My problems are coming from everywhere.
But i have been handling this hate (this type of stalking is Far from being The only one) for so long.
And Here I am.
I have been working and exercising for three hours continuedly, and Im Far from being tired.  I could do It for three hours more, till six at least.  No tired.
The other day something fell from my hand- while I Was working, and I caught It after few cms of falling (reaction better than ever).  And The other day i had to change a wheel from my old car of a poor Person, and cause The tool Was too short and The pieces oxidated, they did Not turn around, but for The applied force (Not 100% cause I usually save my old body on these days, for just in case I ever need It at 230%) I did lift The car Up from the floor.  It Was not The part of The motor; but Well, I Was not 100%.
You see.  The hate wont break me
As The hating funny games or The bad glances Looking at me with rage.  Im Used to them, since I Was a Very, Very little kid. The hate and The concentrations of frustrations on those Who are supposedly vulnerable are Not New at All in history.  To me neither.
Focused and Calm.  Im Not hating anybody, Im Not thinking bad for anybody.  But You Cant defeat my Dignity, my Strenght, my Speed and my LOVE, man. Even today.
I do even think I could actually run the 30 ms faster than many NBA players today.
And Im Wishing them All The Very BEST.
As to Everybody too. I Swear.
Brooke, and Everybody, Only The LOVE, The Compassion and The True Respect can Save us.
My supposedly stupid flattering tonight Was Necessary.  Sometimes You Have to Prove The Heart to haters.  As Jesus, by instance; though we are Not God and Only Good People.
Much Goodness, Inspiration and Strenght.
A Brooke Loving Hug!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Hi,

Head pain better.  I could sleep Well.  Non for Many hours but good ones, enough Rest.
Talking about The hate i think I Was too generalistic and expansivistic.  By instance, Im really Sure there is NO hate from the NBA for me, which is my Favorite competition in The World.
The passing away of Kobe, of His Daughter and of All that People; Next to All other things from before and coming after that very sad accident... The virus...
Really Hurting.  Kobe Was a Heartfelt Reference, and I Guess We are All missing Him forever; but, though He is Impossible to be substituted, there're more Hearted Leaders, and Much Hope, LOVE and Friends beside his Lovely Family.
And about The virus.  If we stand Together calm and Responsibly Strong, we are defeating It for Sure on a non so far future.
Talking bout me, I Cant Agree with The daily stalks (danger to Health, after so Many years) but I Can understand keeping me apart, to whats related to my philowork; explicitally I mean, cause Im already Sure its actually meaningful little help to some People.  Ill keep on working hard and good for The better, humbly and so Responsibly, but Enjoying It as a Kid.
Gently Hearted Greetings to Everybody! Razz cheers action smiley
And a Brooke Tight&Gentle Hug!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 12:17 pm

Hi, Good morning! Smile

This TOUCHING Brooke Gym Video... Its so Good, Very Cute and Adorable.
I Dreamt with Her a couple of days ago (Not so usual); Friendly walking Together in The streets of Palma.  True. Very Calming and Inspirational.
Feeling better, more rested. Focused in It. To get The Much thinking a little appart for some days Was Necessary. Feels Good tongue smiley
A doble hands Shaking, a Kiss and a Hug to Brooke, LOVE Eternal of Mine.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 11:00 pm

Please Understand this post is Not ego, Not stalk.
I dont think Brooke is behind a car Crash plan at All.  As most of People.
May be It Was really an accident, but a Big Car, after a bad move of The car pulled by a Third one, Truly hit hard The car, breaking its back part.
Brooke, I really must go You Know.  All I say its Always a conditional cause nobody ever told me the Truth about forums.  For this, I CAME.  I think You are Innocent of this, even though knowing It; and that I LOVE You Forever.  On Strong unbreakable distance as you Want.
But You looked so badly Worried The other day... Cant take risks.
LOVE You.  You can Always Talk to me, Brooke, but from now on It Will can only be "officialy".  Im sorry i broke chances for friendship for too Much Admiring, but You Know I have to Go cause things are, Very Evidently now, getting too dangerous.
Always in my Heart.  Much LOVE.
Hearted Greetings to Everybody. Id Truly likes It had been differently, but The social Living... Little Compassion and Solidarity. The Children are Always First.
Good-bye!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 8:28 pm

Hi Razz

Well i think that if i just come as a Kind Loving Brooke Fan, i Cant get problems for anybody. Its just humble Humanity on The play, heartfelt admiration and cheering Up posts for Brooke.
I really Like All these Teaching Exercise Videos (as All Brooke Videos!), so Inspirational. Great Advices.
And Brooke is just Amazing, Cute, Lovely and Beautiful! cheekey smiley
Much Hearted Greetings!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 10:21 am

Hi, good morning Razz

Tremendous Pictures, Brooke, my Goodness! cheekey smiley cheers bounce
That's Great. Growing up the body shape-health, the hearted mind and the soul... That's the thing!
Greeting Good!
A Hearted Hug!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly communicating!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: