Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning Well!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Morning Well! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:13 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

I did wake up too soon, but feeling restie enough.
Much study and bounce talks at night... Not best for sleep much, though had good siesta in the evening. I had my REM Razz phase, in any case, this is Key.
On the Focusing, though taking easy today.
Yesterday little row, sorry action smiley Embarassed , as I said, I Love You!!
Have very Good day. Me going to stay working very much, but coming in the end of morning for hug.
It's Good times here!!
Good Friendly Hug, Loving!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Last precocious for same thing.
These people directing conspirstion may think they untouchable...
Never say never. Cause this doing to me someday will be knonw and ill Explain to all from a social position (thpugh all you doing for putting me down) where people knowing me.
Tests on my agressive, asocial homophobic... Supposed atributions by you is your own nightmare and abuse.
Someday, the Truth will Shine.
As long as my Family not knowing this all, in fact not caring if have to wait till die. Names of all will be takem to its place.
Though going further, what the... One million years (ridiculous to universe) and we all...
God Bless.
Spirituality, one way or another, will always win, Bill (i was not talking before to you, ad i was not doing it to all ,just to unnamed collaborators for the play; that i cant obviously take much seriously as brains and/or hearts)
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 10:06 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Oooooops Embarassed Exclamation how many silly excuses I had to tell for not going to the house (we were supposedly talking as mature people). Ufff, bad moment, how stupid I've been feeling for a good while scratch Shocked Laughing ; but solved.
These neibo, their ungentle is little thing to me. I am ignoring. It's the situation, as I always say, what turned me angry sometimes. It's over.
About professoring, hmm scratch ; by now, not saying "NO, no, I'm not able to do that", and at once not saying neither "that's the fair thing it has to be done with me". We'll see. I'm OK.
Now have to finish this book, on my own (editor, in case want publish, will need money help from public services; hopefully possible; but if not, I'll register intelletual property and will edit a couple of copies on my own).
Later doctorating Focused, Calmie and Following Advices from Director.
And here we're going.
Plans made up just about what I am able to do in the future from the reality of the present. As this present may, on the normal passing by, go to one or another direction, then I'll be adapting "plans". Calmie. Life is short.
Though the Loving is so Necessary and Eternal!! action smiley cheekey smiley wave Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 9:39 am

Hi, Hearted Hugs!!
cheers flower cheers

Nice doing.
I had good rest.
Calmie on the slow highway (a car situated next to the way in a little geek position did cause the slow traffic; it seems curiousity of the people is so easy to get excited, just from not big things that, however, are making some difference to the expected contexts to see or be in), as I was waiting.
Loving Beautiful, too Much!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Today wrote emos first, cause from cells problems, dont understand but teal, screen noves.. Nothing second.
Movie so Very Good. More than two years since last time. Worth the waiting.
Heartfelt and Beautiful, not too dreamy, moderate. No manicheism and realistic, and thats so Much to say about piece of Art for masses, where the important is the easy (for it simplistic) capturing attention. I mean, Hero Movies Fine, but variation is key for adult audiences.
Enjoyed so Much, Very! Good Movie. Even sadness is enough but balanced.
Feeling Good!
Greetings Friendly!
And now Good Loving Gentle Hug!! action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:06 am

Just for sending Gentle Friendly Hug!!
Going Focused but at a not too high level of concentration.  Actually, when something I think does need some more reflection, I think for a while, and then I "leave" it for a day, and the next time it's all much clearer, after another additional reflection.  this way all much more natural and relaxed, and keeping energy for more and for good staying for months working (these last three years have been Tremendous and Good!).
Those Videos, on your Biography... Very Hearted!
And now back to task.  See and see later!
Love Heart!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 11:17 am

Hi OK Nice Pictures and Videos.
In Godel logic second order is an opened atribution in system, as turtle qnd arrow in Zenon paradox.
In Russell (Obviously Not Tremendous Gladiator but philosopher) the specific groups of groups not included in themselves are doble negative in opened context on paper, much more difficult than second logic order understood as induction as probabilities when Russell makes "law" of it, but double no which is not in firts logic order as "its not green" but that absolute opening i talked about first as edge of pqradox.
Paradox of lier i also solved, much easier.
Ill need concepts of my own theory to express self-consciousness.
All quite Clear i promisr in lines of coming essay of mine.
Have Beautiful day.
Loving Forever True, Good terms Pure, like You a daughter we could say to me
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 9:52 am

Last post, little moment.
Happy You Agree!
One little thing: I Admit that, to my Heart, there's a thing that's as Important as the Most Important One.
It's my Mom can See Recognizement for me. It's not for my ego. It's for her. After this tough life, still is (though she's really Tough Woman), I Know She Would Be so Happy, so Happy for it. Well, and All of my Family too. But She Specially Would Adore it.
I'll Try.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:36 am

Really Laughing Smile on Dr. Frankenstein joke! action smiley Razz
Synthetic on mind:
- homeostatic
- instinctive
- authomatic
- thoughts that we are conscious of them, less or more symbolic
-     "                      non "             "      , "        "          "; and for different reasons: not focused on them at the moment (thinking about relativity and forgetting The Blue Lagoon, by instance), or those still not making sense (read a text only for memorizing: there's a little understanding, however; or what I said about when you're thinking for conclusions: the "hemi-causalistic" connection waiting for the Sense...) or, I think finally, the subconscious ones (there's a continued flowing between, but I think for obvious reasons the subconscious are always very symbolic).
- Understanding by mechanism of mirror neurones (like babies watching moms, by instance: lions are not able to hunt till they are two years old at very least; it's a process in progress). I think the emotion involved with it (the emotions from others do affect us for the same reason of this connection, metaphysic to our logic-objectivistic thinking) is Key (this is coherent to the importance of the emotion in the symbol for concepts and creativity) for the Focusing and Identifying of mechanisms and objects involved in the learning, which I think somehow shares some ressorts from the patterns of mind involved in all other types of its function I have said before.

For more: we dream, REM, but would not it be possible there's more activity our technology now is not able to capture yet, as long as I've got no doubt on the evidence our thoughts do mature while we sleep.  Consciousness is very complicated concept.
Well, Much Goodness!
On the Loving Fine and Beautifully!
flower love smiley flower

ps: Brooke Gorgeous! action smiley tongue smiley Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Done!
those connections I was talking about, solved on mind (True, I had to think about when I said minutes ago) while talking by the phone to my Mom (news from doctors, Good).
Happy!
If someday Reality Gets Honest, it's Possible Bonds Re-Born.  I'm Honest.  I Can't Work the "bonds" this way.  Non deshumanizing People, Just Forgetting them, and Obviously Unloving them (me HUMAN!, Good!).
Family and Love and Honestly Still Alive, and Children, are my Motivation.
I'm Obtaining and Explaining Very Good Results.
Have to say, after all these years, "in crescendo" level of Concentration since coming back from NY, 2011 till now (Most Intense of All, last months, after, last year, after last two years...; these last two key, though the breaking point of the wall consciousness-reality comes from some time ago, 2013 I guess, not sure, human terms I have to Admit).
Universal Greetings and Good Wishing.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 9:15 am

Good Goodness,

how are the things going!
Here, well OK.
Recently, just took from the "cooking fire" this morning: prove for the reason on subconsciousness is related to consciousness in a flow influencing mutually: I did not why but in my mind, while in the line of the traffic waiting, started to sound "don't stop believing..."; and I said, "oh, this is nice; it seems it has come to my mind"; for a minute later see in the later part of the car before me (the car ass we could say geek Laughing Smile ) I could read, among other brand "Journey"... Ahá, I said up!
It was under my "umbral" of conscious perception, but my brain captured it.  As long as it was symbolic (no authomatic, non steps between this and the symbolic, but directly this last one), this is related to mechanisms involved to subconsciousness I think.
Good founds to me.
Well, have very Nice morning.  Big task ahead.
Wishing Good and Safe, Fine.
Loving, Calmy on distance, Enduring Eternity!! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Going very well on the works.
And I should add that please don't worry, if You post any new Picture of You I'm not going to get too much disgusted, please.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Well, going Good and Hugged, Loving so Fine Forever!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: I think it's very fixed the third chapter, True. It's possible I'm finishing it before the end of the month. Much Good, as long as time is not for free on these days till finishing the thesis.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 10:23 pm

Picture: I Adore All of it.
And from this Untouched Point, I Adore the way that hair is falling on your shoulders. Oh my Sacred Goodness.
And I Adore that nose. It's PERFECT, and so Sensual.
And under it there're... Oh, MORE Goodness, Too Much.
Expressing very profound study on the Picture, Most Shining Points for this Time. Other times it's the Eyes that are a Magnet of Light (Good name!), the Form of the Face, the Smile...
And, beyond All, Everything!! action smiley wave cheekey smiley Razz Smile

ps: Please, my Lady, "hágase cargo, por favor", cause it's been very long time with no much expressing these things...
Smile hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:12 pm

As I said, taking easy.
To open veins is Key, for Health of Body and Mind.
For arterial tension, for relaxation of nerves.
And sun, and exercise, is key for serotonine and other neurotransmissors by D vitamine, for absorbing this substance.
I'm almost totally on certainty I'm finishing in the first week of july this chapter. Starting the last one in july 4th.
Not flattering by me bounce , it's as it comes.
But Good for Expressing Good Wishing!
And Global terms of Soul to Everybody too!
I do actually feel like the left side of my brain like "inflamated" geek Laughing lol! , I mean, Stronger than the other one.
Human Involving is Good for Balance of this. I'm Doing, Nice People is Key!
Ah, and Have to Admit that I Love and Adore to be a genius Laughing Exclamation lol! Exclamation geek Exclamation
Jokes appart, it's just to believe in oneself, then results much better. if goals as high as mine... I Need to believe I'm really handsome, at the very least mental terms geek Laughing Razz
I've got some selfies done. I think they have been seen by now. In any case, I'll try to post. I started to look natural when I stared at first ones Laughing , I've got some faces:
"guapo esglaiat", "candid childish" (well scratch , You know I do what I can), "I'm so happy for have been able to meet myself" and "terminator glasses".
It's All extremely Laughing Exclamation to me on myself. Nothing unhealthy, from the moment I Like those Pictures, but I laugh at my own vanity, not at my Person as a Human Entity. This is Key.
Well, bye for a while.
See and see later Loving, Very Adorable terms!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:58 pm

Only saying that I'm Not studying or critizising Religions, I'm exploring our mind and our world. All Metaphysicity I'm Finding is an Space where I Can't talk from my Reason, excepting the cases where I can use it a little more (by instance, the exploring of the space, though there's Always a Need -from the Structured Metaphysics Upon Mind and Upon REality, Ontoepistemic terms- for Human Humbleness; and there's also a Moral Reason for it, as I shared).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Good, Forum!
More Good news: I am just coming from a relatively "long" talk in the lobby with three workmates, all Ladies, Nice. I was the one talking very much on subject of task. Two of them we could define, experimental and biologic terms Only, as sexually attractive to me objetive terms (not including in this definition the role of oxytocine and so), one of them reaching the status of Very Attractive to my sexualized "unoxytocined" eyes.
Well, then the NORMALITY and HUMBLE of me,now that I remember the situation is almost disgusting to me, that level of flattering does reach to my actually "civilized" geek ego.
Good news, Global Improvements!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Good Goodness and Good Hugs!
Razz flower Razz

Some walk in the outside. Going well. My resting time of mind. Stretching body is also Great.
Greetings, Wishing so Much Well!
See and see later, Loving True for Eternity! action smiley
flower cheers Razz tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley Razz cheers flower

ps: True: I did see "perdius" and "cunillons" in a good "traisego" in the little natural space I'm going when I can. So Nice. Love Nature too.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 5:26 pm

Very Good and Beautiful Day, Really Nice and Hearted action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 5:26 pm

Very Good and Beautiful Day, Really Nice and Hearted action smiley
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 10:00 am

The Most Probable, and the Fairest, is Never meeting again. Beyond childish dreams, its OK.
If i had a chance for Princeton, Harvard... In that case, that i Admit im not very hopeful, i Swear id NEVER get closer than 3 miles to You or anybody of your Family. True i Swear! I Did it when i came, All can remember Well!
Felt Good to say!

Ps: almost totally Convinced ill be Happy when going away from here, i mean, not social sharing; as long the actual and the coming alternative Fulfillment is going to be Huger.
God Bless, from the Heart!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:07 am

Hi, Good Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

Feeling Happy mind Energized; BabyTime is TREMENDOUS!
And really Nice messaging posts around, Good!
And these New Movies, I'm Watching them, so True.  Last one, "Dearly Depotted", Looking Truly naughty-cute-funny-good; I'm Watching! cheekey smiley cheers
I think it could be seen the text I wrote yesterday, on symbol.  It's OK.  I'm Happy it's Liked (as long as You All Buy the Book! action smiley Laughing Smile ).
Very Difficult, much new and complex subject; where it's very easy to talk and keep talking for pages and pages, when what you need is to be the clearest possible.  I'm less or more Happy with it.
Today taking the day easier.  Much Work and Intense Doing, for last days.  As I said, finishing around the august 15th is very realistic not too exaggeratedly optimistic projection on time.  Agenda OK.  I'll dedicate most of the day to plan the writing of last point of third chapter, 3.3 (no second meanings).  It's going to be about logics (logic digression -my invention-, rethinking Aristotile, fixing Wittgenstein conclusions on logics...), identity principle, paradoxes, "one and mulitplicity".  Exhaustive, and exhausting Wink Smile Razz , task; but really Funny to me.
See and see later, Gretting Good!
And Really Good Hug Loving Well for Always!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 9:23 am

Good morning,
how are things!
New day, new month. Hottie time.
On good calmie mind, on these days. The News on the extension of my time for finishing things has been BLESSING, as much as I could get the accelerator a little more up (up for lower geek Smile ) getting slower speed and level of efforts. Only two last days, when I've been doing according to the new agenda, and I do Feel the effects: Feeling Much More Rested, the mind.
So, I don't think today many new ideas. And it's OK. Starting hard on next week, though not as fast as I had been doing till two days ago. It's Key, not only for unexpected last occupations (Mom falling -today going to the Hospital, for a more little stuff around the knee and revission; Hopefully Everything OK on the Process!), it's also because this last part is the one needing even more deep and connected reflection, as I'm getting the core and final arguments. I mean, I've got almost all in mind by now, but to write it is not the same.
Well, Have Very Nice and Healthy Day, Greetings!
Peace and Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 3:21 am

Morning well... or almost. Look at the spanish time! Shocked
Nice Movie, had a Good time.
Music... Ooh, Liked it too. Such a Lovely Voice, Perfect!
And the final message... New direction, understanding, laws of nature... Somehow I'm actually feeling more involved than ever with this, directly by my own investigations; to which many other ones, as John Varty' by instance, have been so very Useful for the Understanding of things (from many fields of knowledge).
Good night!
Peace and Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 9:21 am

Hi, Good daily morning,
here we're going. Some calmy posting will not feel bad, mind do Need.  But I'm OK.
Those news NICE I wanted to share were about:
- Boris Pahor, 103 years old, who's a Great Writer -one of his most mentioned Books is Necropolis, - presented in the Atlántida Film Fest a Docummentary upon his Life.  He was in and survived 3 "campos de concentración" for the II WW.
He says, about the changes for good in society: "There's always fear before the changes, and for this people don't move.  We need much dialogue and agreements.  Only this way it's possible to make this difference" (on a freelance translation about the form, but keeping the substance the same).

- Bhudist monks in Menorca.  They're Staying There for some time.  Gueshe Tenzing Tamding, their Spiritual Guide says, about the macroreunion "Menorca medita": "This wants to mean a good pulling for the peace, compassion and harmony for all beings, from Menorca to the rest of the planet, contributing to make this island a motor for the interculturality and the understanding through and by human and spiritual universal values".

I think the waiting was worth!  Each one from their position, we all can do something Good.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 9:11 am

Hi, Beautiful morning!
cheers Smile cheers

How are things?!
This calmer staying at investigations for book on the last days (maybe the rest of the month and the first 15 days from august: I was What a Face Exclamation ) and these internet ways (coming as feeling free, when I am in the mood, when circumstances...) are Feeling really Well. On this morning I'm Feeling Specially Well. As I had Not felt for last months, for How TIRED I was, True. Thinking those ways is "destroying", I was said; then I've been on that plane for almost 4 years, two last on real brutality of mind.
And about the other thing, it's NOTHING personal; it's just that it's IMPOSSIBLE to Deal Well with it from my position, cause my "pulsion" is Friendly, but I Know there's Not Friendly Mood from Everybody, as long as some Want to Get the Direction of my LIFE (conspiracy in the shadows, Not protecting), which is ONLY MINE. Then I can't Deal Well with these Contradictory Emotions.
Though, sending many Greetings Good and Blessing Wishes to All Good Ones Truly Caring for the Human People.
And it's Not I'm having nightmares or something like that, my Dreams are OK, the Stress is a Stream, continued. And it's Been Enduring since... Not necessary to make more comments on it.
All I Want to say is that I'm Feeling Well, Better for Each Day as I'm RECOVERING MY MIND, and that I'm Wishing so Much Good!
I'm Really INTERESTED in Making a Really Good and Bright book for Helping. I think it's going to be TRULY TREMENDOUS!
Health, Love and Peace for Everybody in the World!
and a Good Endless Hug!!

ps: Not sure when I'm coming back, may be next week. Have Good and Goodness Time! action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Well!   Morning Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Well!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next