Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The hug of the morning!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

The hug of the morning! Empty
PostSubject: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:13 am

Hi!! action smiley
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

How are things! You're such a Bright Cute! cheekey smiley action smiley
Today I did forget to take the headphones for Music (as long as they're quite used, I'll try for some new), and I did get stained for some coffee on my shirt this morning when preparing it, because of too much Sleep still while doing it, and too much silly too geek Laughing
Well, as long as I'm not going to NY today... Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile
flower Big Hug and tons of Lovely Kisses for You!! flower
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers

ps: I did Read mesures and declarations from the "Sínodo de Obispos" organized by the Pope. It's Worth Reading them, Amazing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:07 am

Hi!

cheers Smile How are things, Good Hug! Smile cheers
It's going to be a Good Working day today. Focused.
Going quite Good, there's so Much to be Done still. To Keep on Learning is Key.
See later, on the Always Loving!!
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Hi!!

Came for a while for saying Hi. Taking the rest of the day less or more easy. Care about health, to think and read focused is hard thing too, but brain will keep on working.
Many Greetings God Bless!
flower love smiley flower

Smile Razz Brooke Loving Fine and Good, and True!! Smile
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 am

Hi!! cheekey smiley - Exclamation (eating by kisses)/ Razz

How are things. Here a little easier. The Tremendous Vision of You was like an injection of adrenaline, but horse size at the very least, to me. Obviusly, because of the separation of physical particles of us.
Going Fine and Well, Ready for Task, after today's Good Necessary Rest.
Have to perform, when I have a moment (while, I'm thinking on it too), 10 lines, aproximately, about next and new/last (I hope Laughing Smile ) subject for the uni. I am Hungry too about it (not reaching the other type Embarassed Smile action smiley ).
It's so Good, to finally fix it, though the fact that the hard task has just began.
I Love You so, by Kisses All Over, on Hearted Mind!! Embarassed action smiley
Smile And by the Soul too!! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi Hello, Good Morning!!

Any comment on romanticism or beauty, because of the video from NY city where a Lady is Walking around for 10 hours and more than 100 "talks" non wished are coming to her.
I'm taking the video as a Sign, Polite, for this.
I was going to Express some Honest Love cheekey smiley , but I am not doing anymore. Came to mind right after starting the emoticons and thinking about the situation and all.
All True!! Friendly Companion!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW7nbU4VK78
Inspirational Song.
One day I'd like to share All Songs that take me beyond just romanticism, on some Mental Transcendent Experience. This is One of them (it's a little wave geek too, I know Laughing ).
I came also, so Important, to say I'm not against Science as Methode. So Good for Improving Health and Staying of People, if well Applied Moral terms.
I've got nothing against it.
Any opinion throwing back this argument (results of science, discovered and new things for helping People) against those of mine is proving me that the one saying it does not understand my explanations shared.
Any paradigme changing is a big problem, and it never happens by the easy and fast understanding.
I know I am not Van Gogh, but I remember he did only sell one picture in his life, to his brother.
See later on the Loving, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 3:04 pm

Hi!!

True Admiration for Tina Fey tongue smiley action smiley
The other being is a piece of a zack action smiley Laughing Razz
It's doble, anverse and reverse of the same, I honestly think.
From my part, have to say that from the first moment I was ONLY WANTING BROOKE DEDICATORY. The rude was answer to the rude, Only (not exactly in shortage amount I guess Laughing Shocked Rolling Eyes geek Razz ).
Ideas for me screenwriter came to me with me no asking at all and not expecting for it. True.
Yes, I did want to dedicate and script, but now you all know me, I guess you'll understand very well this was much more important to me for ending and saying good-bye like the ending of a Western than for the money. This aspect did seem so far to me, in fact, from my mind.
Anyway, I did not know who was anybody. I was like in a hunt, about all injuring Brooke (as, p.e., Brooke Laughing action smiley Razz ) or me (as, p.e. Everybody lol! Exclamation Razz ). I did not know a thing, blind.
When I was offered, like saying but not saying it, by phone, my main and very well easy to see obsession was to contact Brooke for saying all this crazy song of mine. Not for gaining fame or money, and much less for doing it by trashing other people.
Though this all, now I Do Admit I'm USING this place for Expressing my Theories. Now it's True.
But this is not the only reason at all. It's a Mix. The Touch of Spirituality in Love. So True, in my Heart.
For all these reasons, I do Try with All of My Heart to be Polite and Caring Person Here.
Hope I did Answer the psycological testing Well! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:08 am

Hello Hi!!

How are things!
The Good Sleeping is so Key for Working Well and for Health. I'm Doing.
Ready for another Working day. These are going to be really busy ones.
For Good.
Sending a good Hug, on the Loving!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi, Good Working!!

Loving so Much, coming later for a while for an easy post, after some rest.
I Love You and I Love You so. In Adoration mode, I guess Smile Razz wave action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:26 am

Hi!!

How Lovely Faces! It's Been a Long Time! Congratulations, Brooke Mom!
Hugs All Around!

And the fact is that Lovely Faces Do Really Matter.
(by connection)
Because after watching the last movie from captain Hatter-as on friday (when you hate, you become so really little), this Does Really Inspire!

On the Loving, by just a little bit of "offending"... Well, Captain Hatteras is a character from a Julius Verne Book, where he has such a big adventures navigating to the North Pole...
Smile Razz Laughing Smile

Today I've got Such a Big Amount of Job, I'll be "Jobbing".
Yes, probably it's True, as Zimbio says, "I'm secretly a genius", I guess geek Laughing Smile
No, really, Good Amount of Work.
Had Great Good Weekend. Rested!
I'm making some Video composition as Re-creation, for and from Goodness, so Razz True!
See in a while later, going to eat right now.
THOSE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, my!!!
What a Pure Good and Blessing Energy!!!
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Hi!

Very Gorgeous in Red, Very Tremendous. Everyone can See.
Shocked action smiley ( cheekey smiley hasi Exclamation - sunny bom affraid )
flower Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile flower

I've just been talking for a while with a Good workmate in the restroom (don't worry, I've not eating the beans yet, it's OK geek Laughing Razz Smile ), about Philosophy (the Good boss did catch us, just following Fine).
The True news I want to share is how my perspective in my mind, and for this the progress of its treatment of questions, does change; between the moment I'm facing the screen or the paper and the moment when I'm explaining by my voice speaking out. It's not just the way I express myself, it's the way my brain itself does work.
I've found some Good conclusions, some confirming my task and some improving for adding in the same place or for conclusions (no closed spaces in fact between epigraphs of the total text).
Seeing later and Loving and Seeing and Holding Tight!!

ps: You should not be so Painfully ADORABLE action smiley ( love smiley sunny love smiley )
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi!!

Quite Busy but quite Happy. Came for the number of two... People!!
I was so party smiley party smiley cheers when You said Your Favorite is Endless Love. I LIKE All, but this is my Favorite.
I'm so tired. True! It seems it was me who made the travels and all the interviews and all for these last days!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

No worries, take the Rest Enough Today later.
Love You and Adore You, my Beloved Brooke!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Hi!

Taking the entering into the subject as a Hug, not as just a change of the numbers, but as a Holding the representation on numbers.
cheers hasi cheers

Feeling Good. Good Strength, Inspiratonal.
What a Beautiful and Interesting Videos. Very Honest!
Later in a while posting that text very littlely edited. For the book it will be more edited, because the style I want and it has to be different from the one I'm using Here. Here nearer to newspaper writing, the book as a trying for essay (more neutral position, I Want for it). But, as I said, not academic orthodoxy, but on my own that's not new, from the imposition of blibliographic references. This is OK, but I Want something more Personal, from my mind, and my Heart too.
Well See in a while and Forever, Love True!!
action smiley Razz

ps: I See the Influence of those texts to society of 20th century, and to this one. I mean, I am so far from saying this is the guilty one for everything, oh my no!, but there's some seed there for the "desarraigo existencial" into the collective ideary (not talking now about ideologies of Author) that I don't think he even could understand or think would reach that kind of social expression and consequences. I'm not demonizing him for this. Not at all. Things said by Great Jean Paul Sartre, p.e., were in the same direction and even deeper than Heidegger. And many more.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi!! (hasi cheekey smiley wave Smile cheers )

Yes, and on the Adoration too ( Wink Embarassed Smile ).
Loving Very Well and Very Much.
I've just eaten in the place a good number of nuts (from India, I guess, but not totally sure, true). And this is Feeling so Great to brain energy. I'll have to buy or eat there, almost everyday, for the tasking.
It's Great for Heart too, as the "pescado azul". I can say, from my own authentic experience, that for energy of brain is Great. Comproved on the same testing land of personal experience.
And, as I was saying, oh my...!! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi,

in a little while posting the edited text.
Wow, the sun did heal me. Brain is cercled, even though anything.
Feeling Good! Loving, Only, Always, True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:57 am

Hi Good Very Tremendous Hug!!
Smile wave flower wave Smile

Those Pictures from Fox & Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Do UNDERSTAND why You're not coming for a Nice Easy Friendly talk, yes, You're True study ( Embarassed , but I Know I Could Talk Civilized and just Friendly, I KNOW it!!).
Pictures Tremendous.
And I Laughing Exclamation because of coincidence in the surname of one of Gentlemen, Kilmeade. Sorry me, Sir.
It's just that to spanish, and I guess this is not "totally "unknown, it means like killing "pipi" or something like that.
For brining All into the geek I can say the whole thing remembers me of one episode of Big Bang, where the four master brains are holding a ring, supposedly from "The Lord of Rings" Movie. And in one moment, because they're doing at the same time, for the reason they've challenged all each other to hold the ring the longer time possible, as long as the one who can do it for longer time, resisting, will finally get the property of the ring; as I was saying, at one moment, Sheldon starts to talk about water, rivers of water, falls of water... and ends saying (spanish version me) "...meando", with a Laughing Twisted Evil face. He does it so well that all, including himself, end the scene going together at once (because nobody wants to leave the holding of the ring! Laughing ) to the w.c.
It's lol! to me, all of the thing.
Hope, by this, not perfect but for this I guess more funny, expresion in english from me; You could have some Healthy Laughing I Had!!
And those Pictures of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wave action smiley
Razz flower love smiley flower Razz

ps: sorry me if this post is not ending by hugs... You know... Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Hi, on Tremendous Sweetness in the Horizon of Hope and Reason!!

Came for a moment for the One. I don't even know what's the time.
I'm Focused.
I Like so Much the Tasking I'm making. Not the best, but much better than I thought I could do, so relatively easy terms and fast.
The rest, the fundamental part as original one, will not be that difficult. In fact, the main part it's done in papers and mind. It's just to make it systematic and integred, and a little more advanced into the Sense.
Coming later in the evening too.
I Love You and ADore You Always; True!! action smiley tongue smiley Razz
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:06 am

Hi, Beautiful Morning!!

How are things! Yesterday's night I was so tired that I don't remember, already, where I did spent it on my sleeping geek
Really, quite tired.
Had Good Rest! Today finishing Easy the last part of the very first version (I got by now a first generation of corrections on the paper to the direct writing I made for some subjects) on Richard Rorty, the last Author I'll talk about in this re-construction of occidental reason.
Brooke Shields, I'm Loving You Forever!! action smiley tongue smiley

ps: I did Find this, Wow.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwgXKrtyXI0&index=4&list=RDr0PQpRZztm0
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi!!

These three guys Tremendous Artists, each one on its different way, do remember me of something that's common to them all.
The vibration of their voice sounds that comes from some deep place from the inside (lowest stomach possible); and because it's All Made Up as so VERY NATURAL to them.
I Do Admire and Like so Much these Singers.
Dedicating to You, Brooke, Love of Mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxahtnSAzgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maEVfX9zRIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5N9IHqqGcA
action smiley cheekey smiley hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:52 am

Hi!!

I could not stop doing this. Hope You Like it, it's Truly cute and funny to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvlbbSwm67g (the civil name of cyclops is Scott, so... Smile )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG4ELHPfIok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l-LN4evNKY (did not watch this Video, but I guess it must fit).
cheers sunny hasi cherry hasi sunny cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:19 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz party smiley flower party smiley

I promise it's the last one of the day. Right now going to Task.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYH2iXh-o5s
Tremendous. Great.
And the personal style when finished does remember of somebody ways... modestly me ( scratch tongue smiley ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SN7sLORnYQ
There is "A.Jota", A.J., so...
Smile Razz party smiley Razz Smile

ps: not coming in a good while, the Feeling did finally get sublimated by the expressivity action smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:36 pm

cheers sunny hasi Hi Good Adoring hasi sunny cheers

Came only for a Moment into the Hug for saying I did finish the first revision of each part of historic critic, positive terms for the Reason Progress.
Now a global reading and preparing the "gift" Laughing Smile Razz for Professors. I'm sure I'll have many critics too. Necessary! Also, I'll only take the ones I Understand as Well Justified. Hopefully it's all not ending as a confrontation with Editorial/s for the structure or writing o anything from the essay. As Always, You See geek I'm playing like the topic sentence of the guy who's going to ask for a tool ("destornillador") and after spending the whole way telling himself it will be denied, when gets the place for the petitition, totally self suggestioned for the negativity made on his own, says: "saps què te dic, que es destornillador el te pots..."
Laughing Embarassed lol! Razz

I guess Everything's going to be OK, even though some Flexibility I am sure is going to be Necessary from me. All for Improving Real, I'll Accept!
cheers cheekey smiley And Well, I Adore You, Beautiful!! cheekey smiley cheers
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi!!

And the Superman Soundtrack Video I posted, the phase I say gets started, in this same one, at the 3:10... TREMENDOUS!
It's Nice coincidence, the fact the snow, not much hurting because of being ready for it, was big falling in Boston.
It's quite Cute, coincidences.
And well, Here We're Going.
Today thinking and resting, and at night some Football Match (Much in last post I said also for coincidence Nice Lovely with "Maig", which means may, a month and a chance). Atlético-Barça in El Calderón. More Nice playing on coincidences.
God Bless, How many Nice Pictures and Videos I could See again Around!
Brooke Loving is Tremendous, a True Source of Live and Tenderness.
flower See later and in every moment, on the Lovely Kind Loving!! flower

ps: Brooke, Brooke, Brooke!
cheers tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi Good Sweetie Time!!

Came for a little nice easy moment.
How Good is the Time Here!!
Only one thing True because it's Important. I did only decided to go to work today after noticing it had to be a positional reason for the wave of the spinning head, when I changed its position from to out of the pillow. I did get up and dressed, after cleaning, carefully. When I did see the stomach and the turning around was not getting lower, I decided to sit down for a while. When I did recover myself enough, I could see that the fact of being sat was safety enough for driving and going. I did do responsibly (I'm not alone on the street, others around me can get affect for what I do). Traffic's so Serious. I'm some day I see I can't not drive, though losing the money of the working day, or good part of it, I will not drive. True.
I'm sorry for the tostonious me, but these things are Important, much more if you think someway you're less or more listened.
God Bless!

About the Hug, I Did Feel like Real, by the Symbolic Construction. Day chosen is Such a Cuteness I don't know how to answer. You're an Inspiration and my Love for Life.
Adored!! action smiley
cheers hasi flower cheekey smiley sunny love smiley sunny cheekey smiley flower hasi cheers

ps; tonight Dreams will be so Beautiful!! See There, and tomorrow and Everywhere!!
party smiley Razz cheekey smiley Razz party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Hi!!

Working easy fine but concentrated enough.
But I'm Staying Here too now, even while working!!
In the core of my Heart, to Have this Feeling of Staying so Close, it's like reaching the Eternity, almost, by my fingers.
cheers hasi flower sunny love smiley sunny flower hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:05 am

Hi!!

Oops Embarassed , now a little too much speechless for too much sensitive because of the Heartfelt I've Found.
Coming Easy and Loving Well in a while.
Feeling so Well, but some overreached for "meaningful" posting. Too Much Razz Exclamation
God Bless You!!
my Love!!
cheers hasi flower cheekey smiley sunny love smiley sunny cheekey smiley flower hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   The hug of the morning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hug of the morning!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next