Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some nice confessions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some nice confessions. Empty
PostSubject: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I do prefer the Brooke from The Blue Lagoon rather than the Actual One. Because this Actual is killing me, Sexual terms. The Attraction was Never as Big as Now.
I don't know what's happening to me, but I do feel like I had a rope of fire knots going all along the inner space between my lower stomach and my throat.
Those explossions of creative work, beneath the BELOVED usefulness, are blessing, almost surviving, valves for the raising out of the pulsions of Love
action smiley ( Razz , now, already Smile )
flower love smiley flower

ps: Going to Task!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Hello Hi!!

As sincere expression of romantic pulsions, exploding tight in the inside wave Smile
have to say this Truly Help.
Representing, as metaphore of the inner fight for transcending this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZM-HaXS3wE
Quite Expressive, as salvation point for coming back to the tasking hard and as the True Intensity Going on for.
It's TOUGH, jokes appart.
You're Very Adorable and Intense too ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )
Razz action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Hello Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile (Indeed Exclamation Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile )
cheers cheekey smiley hasi flower hasi cheekey smiley cheers

Coming quite regenerated, mind and body.
Some confessions of the day now, very geek and Razz terms.
Things I can do without the "help" of the monster of fame.
It's the tight title.
When I arrived this morning at work, two Ladies were talking to each other, and one took his hand to his mouth, like saying "hmm". I was Hopeful about the possibility they were talking about me Laughing Very Happy Smile but, as many other times, you can never know for sure, and I'm such a studying person! bounce Laughing
(I'm having fun with this, Hope it may be shared).
But when I just passed away very polite terms "good morning", one said to the other one "veus el que te deia?!" (you see now what I was talking about?!); and the sky, the heaven and sees got opened right before my eyes, and the Illusion of the Living Fulfilled my Heart and my Soul like never ever before in my whole life.
lol! rolleeye smiley tongue smiley Laughing action smiley

The fact is that I did not have any kind of such a "terribly" certain confirmation of "those things I like so much on liking" for such a very long time. As I got older, Ladies did get more cautious on this Laughing wave
And for ending the Party, today when I was coming back fast to my working place, so much and all, one Lady passing by on her car did look fixed terms at me by a very clear moving tongue smiley face (what she was moving, but on cercles, it's the same thing the emoticon does move).
And I am Splendoring like a dancing sun today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
party smiley hasi hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley tongue smiley Shocked Laughing tongue smiley

The joke is specially made on me from me, and I Do Love it so Much, to Make it Public.
Yes, I Did Deserve it so Much. It's been years too much busy and too much Very Happy on these things. The waste of time and energy, and the wave ego did have their own Happy reward.
Smile Embarassed action smiley cheers

On the Loving so Much, as Kid, half pure half hotty wave , as You can see!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:33 am

Hi!!

For all of efforts from last week and this one, and for all of new information, today I needed some getting out from philosophy. It's going so good.
I did really like that reference to the glance, look in the eyes for claiming your own space to people.
Yes, it's a part of what I did at the Feinstein's. You were not very sure if You wanted me to be or to not be anymore. That day everything changed. You wanted me to exist, You wanted to let me be from that day.
These times since 2006 have been quite similar to some mix of emotions too.
Obviously, if You were interested in me for something more than me to exist, You would have done something, and You would not have left me in the middle of all the stupidity of People, and not participate on it either.
I was a stranger for You, I am a stranger for all of People from your country.
Something I did notice today, True, when I was coming on my car: to show up high levels of Energy before the people, it can have non exactly good consequences for sociality. I mean, it's welcome, the high energy, when it's done in traditional contexts where it's accepted: a war hero (I'm against war), a sportman, or sportwoman, a friend, a person from your family... But when you're doing out of any controlled context, this become dangerous for the "energized" one, because the others will fear him. I did see today. A gentleman on a motorcycle was saying "no" with his hand and fingers moving to a car passing around him, in the highway. The kind of moves were not different from those we do when we're saying "bye-bye" nice, but the way he was doing them were clearly expressing something different: a fixed posture, afirmation and contradictory position before the other driver. And this was obvious to my mind. There's a whole genetic bagagge on all this.
My Energy, too much free, in this personal context (for All You, so Brave, Have Shared and, also, for the Future You Had Drawn for Yourself so Clear) was perceived as much more dangerous and disturbing.
I was drunk, it's True. Too much blinded by the pulsions of Love. Rediscovering some Emotions that were so High and Pure and that I had had to close in the deep, not natural terms. No "not natural" biologic terms, or social ones, because we know in nature not all get reproduced with all they do want (in that case I'd be the father of millions Laughing Embarassed Smile ); but "not natural" to my young feelings waiting and searching for a way of life.
That's something that I know and that's well interiorized, for all things from the past 8 years.
But there's some connection, some kind of Feeling, some Human Love.
I Know it too.
About the addiction. I do also have to say, to psycologists, that the Human Pulsion for Transcending is more developed in some human beings than in others, and, also, there're some that do want to go deeper into this, for any reason.
The reasons do not always have to be the vital frustration. They can be natural to their brain, their souls and their hearts. The ancient "chamanes", Einstein, Hegel... So many that were Naturally Pulled to transcending.
There's a thin line between this and the addiction, but there's also a Real Difference between the two concepts.
Coming Here is a part of my Transcending. To and through some Ideals that the Living is too ordinary and problematic (all social and personal relationships are imperfect and do bring the seed of the confrontation of egos, even through the highest love possible) for giving me the chance to achieve, express, think and feel.
I Do Feel my own contact with God, with the Soul, with the Reason.
One time I am Free from my daily dress of duties, selfish pulsions, problems, contradictions... I Feel I can Fly to the Top of my Transcendence Here.
The price is the anonymous and not knowing where people is around me, and the fact of getting unprotected before any kind of "anonymous" manipulations.
But, as long as I know I Do Bring something almost Pure, and as long as I know this is not so usual on these times of the "not concentrated and almost monopolistic power of the money in the world and for so many spheres of the social and individual living, as the main Reference, as a Value itself", I know it can bring some light for the way. I also know there're many People who think and feel like me, who understand the Human him/herself must be over the "value" "money", or power, or domination.
All new things on history came from human creativity, something that's in the same essence of transcending. Those things can be good , or can be bad. That's, also, one of the reasons why I'm studying philosophy and writing philosophy. The Goal is the Morals Settling by the selfunderstanding of ourselves as human (cultural terms different, but all naturally the same). This last thing is also a Very Important Key for the Happiness.
For ending a little geek and party smiley Smile Razz , have to say that it's all making sense on history, and that my book is going to be so good to me, to the thinking. I'm so Illusioned on it.
I'm Already, so True, the Same Illusioned for Reading Yours.
Even though you're not going to read mine geek Laughing , I am.
Well, and today some quieter mind to me I guess.
Loving Forever, on the Hug and the High!! action smiley Razz
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Hi!

I've been Resting Well, and have written on Wittgenstein Well too. Now I'll be preparing the Vienna's. After, it will only remain (I'll talk about Popper, Kuhn and naturalist turn in the philosophy of science in the same epigraph of Vienna's, relating all to the mainstream of neopositivism in science) the historic materialism (it's philosophically too important), Rorty and Habermas. After, Real time for the Wild! Laughing Smile
So Many Hugs and Love, whatever happens, Always Please Friends!!

`ps: It's True that I've Always Thought You've got the Needed for a Classic Cinema Star. Well, See tomorrow and for All of the Time. Going to Work for some more. Easy. Heidegger was a point appart, too much relevant and important, too much difficult and not faced well enough as necessary critic for the sense.
Well, and not talking much more. Much Force!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi!

This epigraph, the next I'm writing, will be quite important, more than I did think. It will get the status of a previous and general discussion on the ontoepistemic bases of the science and of the truth. Through Vienna's critics, from Quine, Kuhn, Feyerabend..., and from critics to these last ones, from Habermas, fundamentally.
From this I'll get opened the door to the last epigraph of this historic summary, comparing Habermas and Rorty positions, directly deriving from the last one commented before. And from this comparisson, I'll argument some initial principle for the Transcending through and by the Integrated Reason as it Really is. This principle will be developed and justified, less or more I truly hope, along my exposition.
It's a process, and the progress in the first means a progress for the second, the third...
On the Empathic Loving Always, I can not see any other True Sense, because all other interests get some perversion of the particular that do always bring the seed of separation and conflictivity.
If the fundaments of the existentialism could be elevated to the high reason thanks to the explanation of the being; I guess the fundaments of some new Humanism can be elevated to the high reason thanks to the emplanation of the Transcendent and Integrated Reason, were Moral Values Make Sense too.
I think I do always make the easiest choices possible on my living scratch Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Hi!!
flower Smile Razz hasi Razz Smile flower

Yes, confessing.
Since very kid, not that much, around 12, I did get "have" to get used to that kind of stuff. Taking this to the point together that I had Always been so study cheekey smiley ( Laughing Smile ) at Women, I did use to always get to go on and to end like the guepard lost into the lines of the zebras.
Though, when young I did try for some times, and Did Never Had luck with those whom I Liked for More. I'm talking from 12 to 17, approximately.
Other People around, from both sides, ends of summers...
At 17 I Did Find Something, and it's Something I'm Going to Love for the Rest of my Life!! action smiley
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:16 am

Hi. Good Day! Smile

How are things! I did fall from the bed to floor this morning. I had to be awaken at 8:17... wave
It's going to be a Good Working Day.
Only some comment: there're some abilities that sometimes do get a little slept too, sometimes and for some people.
Because I was genuine here from the first time, and nothing did indicate me this was being noticed. Well, in the short distances maybe things did change a litte Wink Smile
But this means a good and serious lack of omnipotency on the genuinity percpetion, sorry me.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

It's possible this lack is still Existing, the Truth is that I am Always less or more Suspect about incomings around. Well, in that case, I can not do much about that, but I'm not going to cut my vains for this.
I'll Keep Going the same, though Totally Abstract from now (well, this post is not totally "abstract", but it's just momentaneous); because this way I don't have to be continuedly Suspect about what's going on.
I Swear don't angry at all. It's become as normal to me as the possiblity a stone from the space collide with earth. I can do nothing about it... So...
I am Keeping the Positive Screen, thinking the thinking around is Good about me. This is not stupid, as long as I have the same % of possiblities for thinking the opposite. It's a matter of Healthy Going.
God Bless! The lack of understanding -and that includes the lack of compassion or empathy for the lack of understanding- does never mean, as Necessary consequence, the fact people is bad or badly intentioned.
In the Abstract, almost Pure, I am so Free, even Here! Smile action smiley

Yesterday's night I was Reading Antonio Machado. I could not stop doing. Such an interesting subject. I wanted to take the book today, for sharing some sentences, but I was so wave this morning that I could not.
And I Have a lot of Work today, as usual.
God Bless, Going Well! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi!!

Well, I Must Confess that You're Adorable!! action smiley cheekey smiley bounce
Very Good News, and some Nice Pictures and Videos too, yes!
Inspirational!

Brooke I think the first version of the historic part will take me, almost exactly, 46 pages.
My "modesty" has no limits... well, if we take pages away Rolling Eyes scratch Laughing
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

Some silly fun.
I Love You and I Love You so; See tomorrow and for All of Time of the Eternity and my life!!
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:37 pm

now a little more seriously, talking about the first part of the last post only, have to say that the task is in progress. I'm making up the structure, and I've got the main epigraphs and the intro for each one, connecting them.
There's a hard work to be done, but I think it's possible to make a really good one, from this same moment.
The Truth is that I'm so focused in the book, actually. The effort results, though is not being totally for free to be able to be seen (normal things of the doing), are quite more than the price. Though maybe the prestige... This is not big headache to me. True that the Quality and the Usefulness, and the Reality of a Jump of Quality compared to all done before, are the main worries to me.
Well, God Bless, Seeing Tomorrow and Always on the Loving. And Friendly.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:20 am

well, the fact is that I Don't need the good staying here (as emotional pulsion I mean, I'm feeling my feelings in this moment). So, you go action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:15 am

Hi!!
cheers Smile flower Smile cheers

Came for a while, selfish terms, for letting my brain breathe for a while; because it works, I mean, to feel I'm talking to You. The focusing of mind gets a change of polarity so Easy.
I'll take a little time for it.
I guess it will work, the results of my reflections. I think it's going to be "brutal" Very Happy geek Laughing scratch wave
But not "brutal" from Brutus, historically famous -I'm saying it because Very True Appreciated One is making a Movie on this Subject for fun, and I'm not in any other mood but that-, but good and intensely deep. I hope.
Hug and Kissing, The Contact Touch of skin, soul and hearts!!
See later in a while and, also, like in Dreams (remember those scenes from Movies, making the atmosphere for expressing it's a dream?, the same in my mind), while I'm Working the brain.
Loving and Loving More!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: even Beautiful Songs Get Much More Meaningful to my heart and mind, - it's a real qualitative change- while I Do Feel this Direct Contact with You!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:26 pm

cheers Hi Big Hug!! cheers
Smile cheers Razz flower Razz cheers Smile

Everything's going to be OK.
The Transcending Love will Save us, as the Sense for a Healing Lifetime Loving.
I guess what I'm doing is going to Truly Help and bring a little grain of sand for some qualitative Change for Good. I'm so Happy for this. Your Eyes, and Your Hand, Planted this Seed!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: yesterday I told my mother I am starting to understand what my Father and some Professor was telling to me and about me. That's so Beautiful. I can Be Honest about those Words, Actually, and Believe them. We Keep Moving.
cheers cheekey smiley hasi sunny hasi cheekey smiley cheers
action smiley Razz

ps: the Moving was in my Mind and my Heart at Feinstein's, so Much Intense that I did not know from what point of the space-time I could properly start.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Hi!!

I came Laughing have to admit, truly inspird by some Trailer, because of being more selfconscient of the Video gaming of the day and the metastories for cute funny Razz Laughing
And then I see, in the banners of publicity Here, gay cruises all over the world. And I Laughing Exclamation
Not so much but, and not because of the word "banner" which may bring some dangerous reminiscence from Movies or the fact of being "banned" by a "banner", but any resemblance to reality I am not trying to bring I Swear. Not at all. But those are the words, gay cruises in ships all over the world. It was a great offert. My problem is that I can not take my vacancies till summer! Mad
Razz Razz Razz

I was "ben tupat" today, and not become in my selfinspirational fantasies I am coming from Tupelo Laughing Smile party smiley , but for the work from friday, yes still, and from yesterday's night, "al cap", this means the brain.
Now some BLESSING NECESSARY SUN and walk, and Feeling quite Much More Energized. Taking easy the evening, though I'll come for some little talk.
You're Very Adorable, this is a conclusion.
Good Loving Heavenly terms!!
cheers flower hüpfen jumpy smiley hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi hüpfen jumpy smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:52 am

Hi!!

Hi, hi, hi, hi... Lorito, Lorito! Laughing Smile Razz
But I Like to start posts this way. Gently cute and nice, obviously to the level I can.
Remember what I said about editing non creating?
Then, Forget everything I said Laughing bounce Smile
I was thinking about the superintense friday, but not about the calm creating.
Anyway, no excuses for or about tastes, going to edit for the whole day.
I Honestly Think it is Much More Attractive, Intellectual terms, to Study the origen of the universe, the Higgs boss and those things. I Share the same Feeling. But, though knowing How Hardly Difficult it would be, what about the Deep Investigation on the Fussion of athoms. First of all, technology has to make a jump, materials and instruments. The other problem is that when bring to this world some tools: p.e., nuclear energy, as long as they're good, everybody is going to fight for having them, and the problem lays in the possible uses of those new achievements.
I'm talking about this because my minds, on its own and so happy this way wave Laughing Razz , is start to thinking what will I do when I do "finish" (this last one is the best joke of all I've been doing for years Laughing Smile Razz ) my Philosophy studies.
Well, talking properly, maybe I'll be able to put all together. Of course, I think I'd Need some Wise Professors for some different subjects ready to share an intense and focused preparation with me. that's not so easy to find out. We'll see on it too. Because if I do Achieve some Status as a Philosopher, maybe then I'll be an Important source, Valuable Enough for taking that private and personal time.
These things do also prove how brain seems to be quite Basketball more than study though I did read yesterday's night, enjoying.
Have to say that the character of D. Quixote, for some chapter, is not being so Liked as before to me, because of some aristocratic and non equal treatment he had been doing to Sancho. But, in the other side, it's quite Normal as Human, because if in the beginning he was so opened to him, to Sancho, after have had him right by his side at night (he came so close to D.Quixote because of the fear from noises from "batanes", thinking they were coming from other much more dangerous things; thogh, they had to remain there by the night, till the morning when our hero was going to face the origen, supposedly monsterous giants and things like that, of those Terrific noises; and he did not do this at night because Sancho, quite scratch though much less read than Quixote, had bounded Rocinante, the horse, for making him not able to run, away from the knowledge of the Shocked Quixote, Always with mind on his fantastic Tales); as I was saying, after had had him at night making a terrible desventration by his side (not going further because of fear). He could notice it, though he could not by the ears (Sancho very careful, Explains Cervantes), but he did by the nose.
Laughing Razz Smile
Cervantes is Tremendous. He Does Describe Such Different Situations, All Types You can Imagine, by the Same Genius. Obviously, an Universal Top.
Well, I did breathe (oh my, I hope out of the tale I just narrated Laughing Smile Razz ) for a good while. going to task.
Brooke Shields Adored Heaven, Inspirational!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Hi!!

Working Well, Fine, Polite and Focused.
party smiley cheekey smiley Ice, welcome to me!! cheekey smiley party smiley
It's nothing ultrahuman, it's just a matter of learning and brainy practise.
True for Good.
On the stream of the easy normal doing (some true erected moments appart in the wave time: the erection felt so Good, for Feeling not spiritual desintegration but Feet on Earth!!), I'm Working.
going for an easy walk. Resting Mind.
I Swear I could Stay this way for an Eternity, if You Want. True.
With Heart Opened and Razz Exclamation I say it up to You, so True!!
See in a while and Forever and More, and Real too.
The Breathing, even into the Love Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile does not feel bad at all!!
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi!!

I am Reading Whitman not becuase he was probably homosexual, but because of "The Notebook" and also because I know he's a Fundamental Source of the Liberal Spirit. I mean, not on european or economicist terms, but in american terms: Freedom of People into and Balanced with Social Humanism.
Have also to say that epigraphs for my historic task I am changing a little.
the number 2 fussioned with 3, "De la escolástica medieval a la razón pura cartesiana", and also adding another one, "Marx y su materialismo dialéctico".
Marx has to be included. I have written this part, but I Truly forgot to mention. I am not a marxist, but his Influence is so big, and in the evolution of reason I want to re-create, by the parts I think are Key to Explain this Evolution to this actual point and moment, I Know I Had to Talk about him.
And for ending the posting by now (the last one today quite Calm and Easy -I guess I'll be more tired than now):
guys, Russell and so -Fundamental Actor for so many Roles (Favorite: Maximus and James Braddock, but so many more); talking Personal because I See-; I just followed the rush and as the joke says, when burglars (not "Juglars" Laughing Smile Razz , though they, though being poor, sometimes could be robbering the heart of Ladies) entered a Sacred place of selfclosed Sisters "and we're going to violate to All of You", and one says, "a la mare superiora no", for Protecting their Mother There, and then she, the referred Person says "ha dit a totes"... Laughing Smile Razz
Well, then the joke was for following this, going to All!
God Bless!

ps: Brooke Make me Good!! action smiley party smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi,

the unafraid Truth is that I am actually as Rodríguez x Rodríguez, because my Real Life Couple is out of my land for a couple of weeks.
Used it for some Connection to Memories, for some Richness of Heart and Mind. And for some Staying with my People too, that's True.
And on wednesday Meeting and Meal with Professors. A little nervous but quite Illusioned about. The Son of one of Them was the one I said, by phone, was Working with a Particles Acclerator in Winsconsin University; as I did also say I was teaching, quite difficult terms to me for the answers of the "pupil", this Person physics when we were in COU high school.
Well, I was typic male Very Happy (not my type usual) because of the possibility those tapes could get Brooke Shields kind ears, someday.
Actually, maybe this Person could Teach me those High Level Physics I think Id Like to Know.
In fact, I think I'd only need one or two hour classes a week, and the rest for my Reading. Maybe only one Intense Class or one or two hours a week.
My Family was telling me wave , Worried for the Goals so High in me. Well, all I'm saying today it's for the Calm of Mine, quite selfish but for the Fact I Know the Valuabe I Have to Bring. Then, not so selfish me.
God Bless, Working Well. Though the Living is not just Working, but also, so Much, Calm and Deep Reflection and Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi,

good job, going for a walk. Necessary today. Too many intellectual and too quiet for too many days on physic walking.
And today dinner with Teachers/Professors. Quite Good!!!!!!
Loving and Loving Brooke!!
tongue smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower love smiley flower cheers cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi!

I Mean, I'm OK this way!!  cheekey smiley  action smiley  Razz
It's truly curious, how the evolucion colective conscience, not as conscience itself biologic terms, but as some kind of common simbolyc ideary  and as some kind narration of sense  (impossible to be separated, because symbols are made of narrations and narrations are made of symbols); can change and evolutionate.
I Do Agree with Martin Luther King.
In the philosophic perspective, the fact how from Descartes, going through, as I said, Kant, Ficthe, Husserl, Heidegger on his way... till these days; the philosophy of conscience has evolutioned so much, making things much clearer than before.  I mean, there's an Objective PROGRESS VISIBLE (well, if we're including my critics to Hegel  geek  Laughing  Razz ), that I Hope I am going to be able to Explain, on my book;  much better if supported on Science Goals and Goals Good from any other Field, but Properly and Truly Philosophic Kind.
Yes, Philosophy is not a discussion for pedants, empty of practic sense and meaning.
NOT AT ALL!
It's just the Opposite.
For a Better World, Made Up by Better People, We Do Need the Sense from the Philosophic Reflections.  It's not only Knowledge that can get Improved, it's the Love too, as Wise Heavenly Hero Martin Luther King says.
There's no substantial difference between his Words (He Was a Hearted Genius!) and the ones Made by Hearted Philosophers.  I mean, he was Superhearted and SuperMinded, but the Subjects he was talking about don't lose any simple part of its Greatness for the Love, by using the Philosophic Perspective.  It's, one more time, just the Opposite.  Because Good Philosophy is also the Reason for Understand Well How those Goals can be Tried for, from our original position, I mean, before doing that job. And, also, for Learn to Understand, Feel and Fix those Love Goals too, of course! The Reason, Complete, is a Truce Source of Meaning for the whole Life.
And well, that was All.
Loving Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:27 am

Here we come.
Talking almost directly.
Una cuestión tan compleja y heterogénea en su diversidad múltiple de manifestaciones ha de ser harto díficil de trasladar al reducidísimo ámbito del lenguaje, por conceptual que éste pueda llegar a ser. Si lo social es, desde siempre, un saber prácticamente irreductible de forma radical a simplificaciones del tipo de las leyes causales, en este caso el desafío se antoja incluso más complicado.
¿Qué es en términos psicológicos funcionales y cognitivos el humor?
El humor se produce, creo, como una reacción natural casi automática de la mente ante una determinada clase (si no hubiera posibilidad de referirse a una clase determinada, esta opinión y mi esfuerzo no tendría sentido alguno) de estímulo oral, gráfico, escrito...
Y, para seguir perfilando la respuesta, ¿qué clase de estímulo?
Creo que, con carácter general, se puede establecer que se trata de alguna clase de ruptura con respecto a unos estándares (variables en función de la subjetividad del caso, individual o colectiva) de normalidad vivencial, actual o potencial, conocida o sólo imaginable.
En el estricto ámbito de la realidad no causada de modo intencional por otro u otros seres humanos con el carácter de elemento humorístico, es obvio que existen en general situaciones consideradas como graciosas. El ejemplo más fácil que se me ocurre es el típico de la persona que cae, sin hacerse demasiado daño, digamos. Es innegable que a la mayoría de nosotros situaciones así nos han producido y nos producirán una primera reacción casi incontrolable y no deseada de jocosidad; lo cual no significa en absoluto que nos parezca moralmente correcto, actuar o tender casi instintivamente a actuar de tal modo. ¿Hay, acaso, algo naturalmente perverso en el humor? No me atrevería a afirmar semejante cosa en sentido radical. En primer lugar, lo instintivo no es moralmente reprobable para un sujeto en un modo punitivo (social o jurídicamente; aunque sí es moralmente enjuiciable en términos impersonales objetivos). En segundo lugar, el humor cumple una función biológica no calificable a priori como algo bueno o malo en sí, más allá de la conducta reflexiva -y, por tanto, moral- del sujeto (creo que la absoluta falta de reflexión es constitutiva, a lo sumo, de lo amoral).
Creo que el humor cumple una función sanadora de la mente y del corazón. Aporta una sensación de salvación y distancia respecto de algo no deseado o temido, actual o futuro. Supone, al fin, un punto más o menos reflexivo (la reacción humorística puede ser refleja, como en el caso de observar una caída no peligrosa, o previamente reflexiva, como puede ser el caso de alguien que tiene que pensar antes de comprender un chiste), aunque creo que, en sí misma, la reacción es siempre una especie de explosión mental, de iluminación neuronal, de chispazo vital, de un modo parecido a como se desempeña la abducción de Ch.S. Peirce. El humor supone una liberación, una protección, por el hecho de que naturalmente nos sitúa, a nuestra consciencia, ante ese algo "indeseable" de forma directa, con una separación cierta entre ambos.
En relación a esto, antes de seguir, se puede objetar que la caída de uno mismo a veces puede provocar el ataque de risa, es cierto; pero ello siempre vendrá acompañado de una sensación aparente, al menos, de haber resultado ilesos, aunque quizá doloridos. No obstante, para concluir este punto, el humor, como toda manifestación humana, no constituye ningún grado autónomo de perfección; lo cual supone que este último argumento no tiene por qué darse (es posible reírse habiéndose hecho daño real, aunque esto se me antoja difícil, tiene que ser un daño temporalmente no lo bastante doloroso para que se dé tal cosa); así como que el hecho de la risa sobre el daño ajeno constituya una perversión humana: tan sólo es una reacción humana, derivada de la sensación de autoprotección instintiva.
Cuando me refiero a la sensación más o menos patente de "estar a salvo" quiero destacar el hecho de que se produce una noción relativamente justificada de hallarse al margen de algo peligroso. Trasladado esto a la consciencia creativa para el humor, éste puede usarse con diversas finalidades concretas, pero en el fondo siempre subyace la percepción interna y grata de distanciamiento respecto de lo no deseado, sobre la cual, en el supuesto del humor creado e intencional, lleva aparejada una sensación de superación autoconsciente, a partir de esa diferenciación entre nosotros, en términos reales (digo esto para poder dar sentido a las bromas en que nosotros somos partícipes directos: creo que es importante destacar que en tal caso esta función de que hablo se magnifica, porque la sublimación emocional es mucho más fuerte, así como moralmente más noble) y lo que es objeto humorístico.
¿En qué consiste el humor creativo?
Creo que consiste en descontextualizar una situación, o un elemento diferenciado dentro del magma social, para reintroducirla en un lugar distinto por medio de una recreación en que la misma adquiere un sentido visiblemente absurdo. Creo que siempre se produce un contraste por partida triple entre: lo normal y deseable o valorable positivamente, el objeto humorístico con su carácter de negatividad y (my Sister called!) su recreación por medio de la cual se marca esa distancia frente al elemento reducido al absurdo, que es la responsable inmediata de la reacción instintiva, del chispazo mental.
No es necesario que el segundo elemento sea una persona determinada contra la que se vierte una crítica. Puede ser perfectamente que la broma se refiera a una mala situación por la que atraviesa una persona y sobre la cual tratamos de aportar alguna de sentido y de distancia autoconsciente, a modo de liberación y conocimiento liberador, para nosotros, para los demás e, a menudo, para esa persona (la mayor parte del humor no se ejerce de modo profesional, aunque existen terapeutas del humor). Si bien es cierto que también es posible, y habitual, que la broma sea un medio de ataque personal o crítica más o menos frontal y exacerbada de ideas, modos de vida, etc. En toda esta dimensión intencional, al fin, los mecanismos reactivos biológicos no se diferencian del humor ante situaciones que se dan "naturalmente", sin intervención humana intencional o creativa.
Pero, ¿existen límites en el humor, como en la caída de que hablábamos?
En el Derecho penal se tipifican una serie de límites objetivos y muy reglados del comportamiento en sociedad, para la correcta convivencia y la protección de todos; pero debe tratarse siempre de ataques substanciales y relevantes a los valores protegidos constitucionalmente. Esto es lo propio del estado democrático de derecho. Por ello, es obvio que no se va a encerrar a nadie por reírse de otro que cae, o por crear humor a su costa. Sin embargo, creo que sí existe siempre dentro del juego la presencia de la balanza moral. Queramos o no, ésta se da siempre en todo comportamiento humano intencional; y el humor creativo no es una excepción. Con independencia de que sea un síntoma de la salud de una democracia, la libertad de expresión; porque la desregulación absoluta, aun moral, no existe. Si la defensa del humor pretende basarse en el humanismo que sitúa a la persona por encima de cualquier bien absoluto objetivo, esto pierde su sentido desde el momento en que somos conscientes de que tampoco el humor puede ser considerado un patrimonio de las libertades civiles individuales totalmente ilimitado, aun moralmente, repito, para la vida en sociedad. Creo que estamos todos de acuerdo en que no es moralmente aceptado el hecho de reírse, abiertamente y sin mecanismos de la empatía bien explícitos en la creación, de situaciones como el holocausto, o de una persona gravemente enferma, o, simplemente, participar en situaciones de linchamiento colectivo, como puede darse en el caso del acoso escolar o en la red sobre una persona. En todos estos casos existe una sanción moral que percibimos casi de forma innata. El desdibujar, por reducción a cualquier clase de absurdo o caricaturización, la dignidad o la imagen de determinadas personas en determinadas situaciones nos parece a todos, creo, moralmenet reprobable.
¿Cómo articular un posible humor en tales situaciones?
Creo que es posible, o incluso necesario, a modo de terapia, ser capaces de crear humor incluso en tales situaciones. El requisito moral fundamental es el hacerse partícipe explícito del sufrimiento ajeno, así como recrear la situación en un modo que suponga una superación de la misma por medio de la autorreflexión consciente por parte de todos, los directamente implicados y los que sufren como espectadores la visión del mal momento ajeno. Recuerdo que una rama de mi familia, la rama Picornell, todos bastante bromistas, solían bromear en los funerales de los otros miembros, hermanos et. La frase habitual era: ¿quién es el próximo? Creo que ante tal explicíta autoimplicación no es necesario seguir este hilo de argumentación.
El Derecho penal de las democracias liberales suele contemplar el delito de injurias (cito éstas porque son las únicas cuyo Derecho penal más o menos conozco), así como los agravantes generales de alevosía y ensañamiento. Que una conducta no esté tipificada penalmente no significa que no debiere conllevar una sanción moral, que en muchos casos bien podría ser jurídica también (existen bastantes precedentes al respecto, me refiero a condenas por atentados al honor personal o la propia imagen). En todos los casos, es preciso valorar, jurídica y moralmente, el concurso de libertades implicadas. La libertad de expresión y el derecho a la propia imagen.
Es preciso recordar que somos seres sociales, y como tales nuestra autopercepción depende en gran medida de la percepción social construida más allá de nuestra decisión inmediata. Es preciso comprender esto. Al igual que es preciso comprender que en toda cultura es sano que existan límites morales. Tabúes, si se quiere.
¿Cuál es, en mi opinión, el tabú universal? El daño, en cualquier manifestación posible, de uno mismo o de cualquiera/s de los demás. La esencia de la legitimidad de la creación humorística es muy difícilmente delimitable, pero es un ámbito decisional posible y argumentable, plenamente. No hay lugares absolutos en lo social. Ni en lo jurídico, ni en lo moral. Siempre es posible fijar los límites en que el sujeto/s de la broma sufren un daño no justificado que supone un sufrimiento ilegítimo o, en su caso, una resistencia heroica. Depende de todos la valoración madura de estas situaciones. La subjetividad de lo social no nos otorga licencia para eludir nuestra responsabilidad moral como seres humanos. Un primer modo de describir este límite podría darse por equiparación de efectos nocivos con el discurso explícito y normal, en términos de vejación abierta y directa. No obstante, generalmente, el ataque a la dignidad de los individuos por medio del humor deja más secuelas que cualquier ataque directo. En ello se puede observar la fuerza y el peso natural de lo que supone el humor de un modo ancestral: la sensación de hallarse separada, con alegría y celebraciones, de una situación no deseada, y ser conscientes de ello. Es por eso que el sujeto objeto de la burla se siente doblemente, o por partidas de mayor nivel, dañado en su amor propio y dignidad.
A nadie se le ocurriría, al ver a una mujer embarazada de 8'5 meses subiendo una empinada cuesta, soltarse, desde una moto o coche en marcha, "parece que vas pisando huevos", por ejemplo. Y creo que todos estamos de acuerdo en que las crueles bromas de Liberty Valance al personaje interpertado por James Stewart en el título de referencia clásica sean moralmente lícitas. El hombre/mujer es la medida de todas las cosas. Cada persona y cada situación constituyen un mundo que hay que proteger a priori, en su magnífica dignidad. Por eso hay que aprender y educarse moralmente, para poder ser capaces de ver y observar a los demás, y empatizar con su situación de forma que podamos juzgarles con justicia. Tal y como nos gustaría ser juzgados a nosotros. Ell humor es una bendición, pero también puede ser utilizado, y así es con frecuencia, como arma arrojadiza. Como toda arma, importa gozar de licencia para su uso y sano disfrute, entre cuyos extremos se incluyen los derechos de los demás, que generalmente es donde acaban los nuestros. Y viceversa. La modernidad democrática auténtica no implica denostar todos los valores tradicionales de respeto o caballerosidad, sino adaptar críticamente todo lo valorable del pasado al momento actual; así como, por supuesto, ser siempre capaces de intentar crear nuevos mundos, mejores para todos los que vivimos en ellos, esto es, la entera Humanidad.

And I'm not going to say a simple thing else tonight on this.
Well, I guess that this is going to happen for pretty long time.
On the Loving True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:31 am

Hi!!

How are things! So Great, this Feeling of Free and unlimited Friendly Connections!
God Bless!
I came for a while before going to sleep tonight.
I've been doing things on my own, but not studying a simple piece, and did fall asleep for a second time in the evening. And now more Sleeping Great.
flower Brooke Loving Eternally True I Swear!! flower
Now, for going by some good mood by some Tries for fun, sharing a couple of wave Smile
Well, the first is just party smiley Very Happy cheers , I Admit, but the Sharing is Childisher than bus Fulfilled with Heaven's three years old Kids.
It's just that I did fall on the floor today, because half asleep from the sofa I did find my two legs and feet captured between the living room table and the sofa... and I fell down. The happy is how it did feel, the elastic and strong and so Easy body reaction, falling on almost only one arm.
More stupidly Very Happy and childisher is impossible.
The other thing is that I had to change the seat of my car, quite old one, though all other parts working less or more well by now. I had been falling on it for years with this delicate ways of mine to be added to my light weight... It's just that I remember a Movie from Super Admired Clint Eastwood, with an orangutan making things on the seat of his car... Laughing Smile geek
This makes me remember the wisest thought my father ever told me: "eat a lot and be strong at pooping, and don't ever be afraid from the dying".
Yoda would have not said it better Laughing geek lol! The Force! lol! Exclamation Laughing

Loving, Hoping some Day Touching Hands and Hugging Again or, Better daid, Knowing this!!
Good Night, Love of my Life, the True Joy and Happiness of my Heart!!
cheers flower hasi love smiley hasi flower cheers

ps: the most philosophic night of my life!! action smiley Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:34 am

Had to say this:

I know how bad human can be, and it is for so many times. Saint Augustin said something like this: there's nothing any man could do (bad terms we have to understand) that I was not able to do too. He was a "sinner", before changing.
And I know I'm Different, thoughts and emotions structure together. But well, this is, less or more, a matter of degree, because nobody is the same about this structure. It's not getting any obsessive sense of forced emotional and intellecutal inner isolation for life to me, never again going to happen this to me. I'm Very, Very Different. OK!
God Bless, going on the Good way.
And Thank You Very Nice Pictures of the Day! Some more little talking tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some nice confessions.   Some nice confessions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some nice confessions.
Page 1 of 1