Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beautiful and so Nice!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Beautiful and so Nice! Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful and so Nice!   Beautiful and so Nice! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:52 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Beautiful and so Nice! Angel4f.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

I Never lied to You, Never! From the first time I came, Never lied!
I came to Express my Love, as Honoring or something like that, and to Be Free to start a new way in my life, myself; and now I Need You!! Can't You See All I've done it's been made for You! I Love You so much, so much that it's so obvious it will Last Forever! I do not have bad emotions against anybody, but You know I had to do all!! Despite to the Highest cost it will take the fact I am not going to "see" You again Here for time, I had to do it, for Love, for You and for me!! I will Love You for the rest of my life!! I said nothing for You of hard things, I Love You! I Love You!! I Love You!! We can forget the bad, and Be Happy in this new Place, Here, where we can Love, Free!! I would have Loved You in any place in this world, any possilbe place, I Swear that's the Truth, but You know all the story now, and I did what I thought was right and I all I could!! Please, Believe, I Love You, I Honestly and so simply Love You!! Please, Goodness!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

Beautiful and so Nice!
Page 1 of 1