Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendly, Nice, Beautiful, Classy, Adorable!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Friendly, Nice, Beautiful, Classy, Adorable! Empty
PostSubject: Friendly, Nice, Beautiful, Classy, Adorable!   Friendly, Nice, Beautiful, Classy, Adorable! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:32 pm

flower Friendly, Nice, Beautiful, Classy, Adorable! Goodfriendsbrookeshield.th flower

My guiding-light on Earth, like a star shining on me, I've been free and blessed to Love!!
I am taking my steps, and I am so Happy I'm going to stay so near to You again, pacefully enjoying your Bright Talent and Love; while you're singing, acting and dancing, like Heaven in motion beside me.
It's a Dream, and tears of happiness are so near in my eyes. Thanks, my Lord I have to say!
Brooke, I Adore You, All of You is a True Inspiration for my living. Every single step on your way, I Admire!
I can not stop thinking about this Lucky Destiny of mine. In Longtime's History, I've Found You!! And I've been Blessed for All!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Friendly, Nice, Beautiful, Classy, Adorable!
Page 1 of 1