Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philosophical thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:46 am

Hi Good going Beautiful!!
cheers flower cheers

since the last text I posted (one of those I am most proud of), which meant a True quality jump, i've done another jump, not so big to my intuitive thinking on essences of existence, but quite good, thanks to last readings.
Now I'm on another one, systematic terms of the essay. Truly Fixed, it's going to get the structure, and, by it, the Concept as Net of Systems I am Trying to Transmit.
Have to add I'm making shorter my NEEDED morning walks, for Exhausting the Time for Work, and I'm using the evening for more long walk and stretching; becuase in that time I am too mentally tired, and I can not read anything at night if I'm reading in the evening, with the problem in the evening I am not at my top either, becuase of being tired. At night I am more rested, and I'll mentally be more if I do exercise in the evening. Though the problem is that I don't want Big Difficult Subjects or Thoughts at Night, for not losing the sleep after it, and, in fact, at night I am not like now.
Well wave ; the fact is that I Need Now More Reflection than Reading. I Mean, for Finishing the eassy I am involved with.
Reading can never end, but I have to make a stop. Heidegger, p.e., and many others, like Thoreau, did take time of their own, only, for thinking and writing, by doing anything else but living alone and resting.
Well, less or more, good description.
Under the presidence of the Highly Fine Endless Loving!!
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:52 am

Hello, Good Day,

I was coming very Fixed on my Opinion about what to Do. And I have not changed my mind.
Those Pictures are Heaven. It's Beautiful, so Much. The Most to me.
But I'm going. Anyway, if any True Hearted interest, You Know some Addresses in S.Rapinya where You can send a Honest letter.
It's my time for Going Away from Here. I am ALWAYS Loving You!! action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Coherently to what I said yesterday, I'm Going.
Very Calm about my Doing, Convinced and Easy and so FOCUSED and CONCENTRATED for the Tasking. And also quite Illusioned for my own selfmade Future.
for all of the context, actual and from the past, I'm Very Sure I can Make Much Better by this way, for the Tries of Mine. for Bringing some Useful Enlightening.
I Hope to See You All on the pages of my books.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:34 pm

Hi!! action smiley

Today was so Beautiful Day. Pictures from yesterday, and Video, Today's Video, also... And I think I've been finding some helping good things from the thoughts. Helped by the first one.
I have no words, I'm speechless. and Feeling so Good!!
And... Loving You like wave in Heaven. When I do Connect Everything in my mind, from the first time I saw You, on the Screen, both so young, till this day... It's Simply Heaven, it's even difficult to capture all the feeling at once in the Heart.

ps: coming later easy talking!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi!! action smiley flower Razz
cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers

Today very Thinky me. But not "Kalki", the 10th reincarnation affraid Oh, no. I'm fast and resistent, but my face is much more beautiful than a horse's.
cheers Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile cheers

Connecting the last thing I said about simbology to theory of comunicative action. Very Compatible.
To symbolism, the most important is the pre-codification and the post-decodification of each message. While, its essence remains implicit, in each and specific contextualization of the communication in the world of the living, just till then.
I mean, it's perfectly functional Habertmas TAC with the Symbolic Interactionism Bases.
I Need this last one so much, for going Beyond the same objectivity of the language (some too much closing of the thinking -"half-logicist"- because the departuring point of the reflection, though even catching the essence of the impossibility of the analiticity in the idiome as reconigzement of the metaphore's power); for Explaining the True Nature of Conceptuality (at the very least to us, ourselves, "conceptors" facing our own selfconscience!).
Now I can go, in my essay, quite easy, well less or more; to the philosophy of the subject, stopping at the Habermas Big Theory, and connecting it to the Symbolism I said I Need so Much.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:41 am

So imperfectly, to my very human aspirations of being so Empathic Person, have to say this remembering of the forsaking, now that I've proved I Do Can Overreach it and that the Needed -not in Need- it's me, comes to me the knowing of all those Persons and Children in situations of extreme poverty, and hunger, and illnesses and for so many times dying, Everywhere in the world, not only Africa, and Always out of the circuit of the Opportunities for Life, for their margination since their birth.
Why, How is Possible? millions and millions of dollars and euros and yens and so flying around eveywhere, and all around; and those People, specially the kids...
The other day a Professor who is also Involved with this Subject of Human Solidarity, Jordi Riera, was talking about it in "La 2".
The Only Chance is Making Honest Social Connections for these Kids, for getting them into the Normal Level of Vital Chances in the Social Life, making them Feel Useful and with Hope for a Real Future; and All in a Multiconnected and Holistic Perspective: All Branches of the Investigations and Knowledge; All Institutions and All People Helping and Working Coordinatedly Together at Once. The data are cheers , for the True Effects on this, Good for Kids.

Well, You Helped me for louder voice for being listened for more than only one person while having a cafe. I'm using Properly this Right.
Love is Saving us! action smiley
flower party smiley hasi cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheers hasi party smiley flower

ps: about You getting Protected. I Do Understand Perfectly the Reasons why. I Do Agree, Totally, with it action smiley tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:02 am

Hello!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

good!
Look at this, at the beginning: just what I'm Studying, the Symbolic Interactionism!, among other things, I know (yes, me Genius! geek ).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrfFSVrORzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRTlppgzl34
I did not dare to tell this till now. But I'm doing now. It was so painful to me, and an eternal charge of guilt ot me.
Remember the guy who came to humiliate me when I was a karate kid, before Carol and her girlfriend?
One day it happened he was playing with another guy Friend, with a rifle, and the rifle was shooted, by Accident, and he died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CV_aYcRdGI
I'm Spanish, from Majorca but Most of All Citizen of the World; so, this Picture is not very problematic to me.
And I Wanted to make my own Little Tribute and, also, to re-create some Inner Redemption for myself on these things of the Living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYg9R7TsvDo
God Bless!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi!

Coming on True goodness (not big letter for presumptuosity of mine in this case, but not for the lack of strenght enough on the intention in me for it) for Help.
The main problem in TCA can be summaried in this thought: there's a correspondence between the structures of the "life's world" (technic concept in Habermas Theory, which is the one where the communication happens, made of action as language using and, also, including the action as any other human activity for the fixing of the knowledge, though the justifying and the concept of True are only Linguistical and Social) and the linguistic image of the world.
Because the symbol, made upon the world at all levels of perception and selfperception, is not possible to be closed inside of the language (the symbolic interactionism does fail, in fact on this definitions), which is itself objective. There's an inner contradiction in fact, if not: how we can suppose something made objective, no matter how good and intense may be the learning of the linguistic signs, as the idiome, is the essence of the structures of the thinking!
The same way, also, this objectivity is closing the naturally transcendent abstract thinking, the properly human itself.
For ending this little comment: lately, there're also real problems in the justifying ,theoric-ontologic and practic-aplicative, of the rational fundaments of the TCA, that we see in a more focused and deeper study (p.e.: how measure the parameters for the good argumentative justifying, where do we start for it, there's a petition principle from the same departuring).
All explaining the main reason I just presented some lines before.
when it's all cleared, the Theory is so Great and Completely Selfjustified, from the same ontoepistemic bases of the completed reason.

On the Good Loving Good!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:21 am

Hello,

not many new thoughts, but working out fine and hard.
Agreed with the role of the humor with a human face.
I've broken the wall you've taken me before, by the way of depending only on myself.
No matter the evil by the pressure on me by physical proximity of neighbours making noise at anytime of the day and night -someday they'll be payed- that some conspiracy may be thinking is determinating my action or feeling.
These people someday we'll regret what they've been doing. The makers of the ideas and those who are executing them.
I'm still Shocked at the organization around me. Do you really pretend a virtual friendship by making things those ways? How is it possible! The world is not going badly for nothing.
The honesty and the compassion, the understanding and the care are fundamental to this living. As some smartness level, totally necessary.
All it's possible to be learnt.
but don't think I'm depending on this net you've been making around me to my back anymore. This has killed all good, innocent and true emotion for all human around this place.
the fact I've not got money, influences and power either do not let you the chance for doing what you've done and I think are going to do to me for the rest of my life. This sensation of eternal pressure on me till the day I die, from the hidden shadows of the evil, did use to get me truly anxious (for some time, I had health problems in my stomach, my teeth, my nerves...); but this is totally forgotten. As I've said, I'm away from this hidden and pervert doing of you. You can not hurt me anymore. And my body and my mind are feeling better than ever.
I'm very calm. all my useful help is going to be expressed and shared with the people for always, as I'll be writing for life.
I'm so calm, about my doing. And so proud for all good and tremendous new things and ideas I've been sharing for nothing but all this hidden manipulation from the shadows I've just described.
When human does learn to see all other human ones as the truly human they are, the world will be changed forever.
God bless.
See tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Hi, Very Big Kind Hug in Heaven!!

I've Seen this Picture on Video, "Bob the Butler". I've got to find out some time for Watching. For the weekend it would be a good idea on time.
It Looks Very Razz tongue smiley
I'm also quite tongue smiley , so Relaxedly Speechless.
(I wanted to take the chance for saying my philosophic comments are not on any specific government or party...; it's just a talking about my Ideas on Human Love, Necessary We All Know and Feel)
Brooke I Love You so Very Much!!
Tomorrow more but impossibly better tongue smiley geek Smile ; though the "for every moment" Dreaming Does Feel so Blessing too!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi, going for Calm, Listening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVn2YGvIv0w&list=RDqVn2YGvIv0w
Wow.
Later I'll come for a while, Hopefully "easy", but I'm not much hopeful about it.
Smile Laughing Smile

No, really Coming to terms with the Calm.
This is just "normal" (more laughs!!).
Well, the fact is that's going OK and Well, I Swear to You.
Now nothing on hugs, I'm on a cure of Calm as I have just told You Smile Laughing
Seeing later Well. I'm entering the global situation of the essay for keep going on till the end and the Best Possible, as Natural Efforts of Human me.
Not too much anxiety on perfection me because this is impossible, but just Trying the Best Possible. I'm too Much Inspired for any other thing different.
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:31 am

and yes, deffinitively, not for second meanings on names at all; my Best Music for Working and Thinking Hard and Far is Bach's: Strong Calm and Focusing High at Once.
Shared Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:48 am

It's nothing personal and I'm not angry towards anybody, so True. Don't associate to the Movie I Watched either, because it's from 2005.
It's a Matter of personal growing, Necessary for Good and the Better.
Another phase in the way Up, that's all. All of my best thoughts will keep flowing, and I hope and guess will get the form of a paper or a digital source very soon.
On the Loving.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:31 am

and no, forum (now only talking Friendly but Directly), for allusions as meaning from the lining made, there're no democratic, equal and fair rules.
Not at all. THIS I AM SO CONSCIENT ABOUT!
For this, my actual mission is not compiting, but destroy the same bases who may give crazy Sense to this pervert and absurd competition (or punishment, or vengeance or cures wave ), by my Philosophic Sense action smiley
To understand it, just read the Foundational Olimpic Spirit, its Norms and the Rules for each competition. to Truly Want to Understand it, has to be Enough for Understanding, Totally, what I'm Saying.
The Declaration of Universal Rights is "something", also.
action smiley

ps: yes, today really Angry again, for the behaviour of People. This one will pass by, again, as always (if I am not dying for an infart before), but My PERPLEXITY can NEVER end.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

My actual determination is not for anything happened in the virtual world in the past, or actually (videos, movies, tv series...). So True.
It's for: a real material need that worries me about the health, a sick virtual and intentioned undetermination for somehow exasperating my creativity (in this point it's True the critic is for the virtual world) with no point for real (this is not very fine, moral terms, my friends), and the very specfic fact of disturbing (the Evil ways I described) my natural rights of peace of home (no matter if I had or not problems with the authority in the past; this is having nothing with that, and I don't care about stupid medicines for socializacion that, in fact, the only thing they have done it's been the breaking of any posssible confidence -UNDERSTAND MY SENSE OF JUSTICE, my "empty empathy" friends; from these points, NOTHING is possible.
And this is All.
I'm Working very hard. I'll keep doing it. And I'll not put my foot on anybody for achieving my vital goals. Morals Do Matter too.
Repeating: the goals Do Not justify all methodologies or tools possible.
God Bless, on the Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 7:01 pm

On this month, this week or next, I think there's the reunion of states fighting the global warming (the curves of my english for getting the place I want to express has become something to me Laughing ).
I Honestly Think, to All Listening Friendly and True, there's a Chance for Future.
We can start making up symbols for this: the project of a planet with a Future still standing up.
And yes, someway I've Loved many girls -almost All- for any kind of Beauty; but I did Connect for very few times.
I'm not a leader, just a thinker. But, as anybody, I Feel the Symbol of an Unique Solidarity is Possible.
Another connecting step...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybbgp3irfIc
Making Sense back Very Happy Smile Razz
Come On!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Hi!!

Dedicating to You some True Try for Cuteness and Nice!!
From the last composition,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuCufsHa8wU
Simply Tremendous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teWO88-4AEA
Just a Movie and, maybe, some very worky imagination from some I don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qo1__kbwrA
Just some Fine party smiley (Good Song! -these things are not so easy).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz3mDsS2sGw
Back from the moon or any other place, if necessary Wink Razz (how masho me Laughing Wink love smiley )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iPcqtHoR3U
Just some fun as Sense for Life since I came, not anything personal for today I swear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_LjAtGTJ70
...In the Transcended and Transcending little space that's taking our Soul to Heaven!!
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:24 am

Hi!!

Yes, I Do Feel so Cycle Completed. This "Gladiator" Music is not for expressing or making more intense some previous feelings and willings for passing to another existential plane, not at all; it's just the compensation I'm giving to myself, following my hearted and mental inner satisfaction for some well done job. It's so Very Touching, and this Version so Heartfelt. It's connected to the story (more than familiar one, social and moral one, of the leading character; I mean, the way "he leads his life..." Smile ; it's a Beautiful Character, and though the character, brought out to an actual story would need a good new part of Sensitivity, in the situation of the Movie story and in those times... Somebody said it's a too egotic Movie... Well, maybe, but sometimes when a man, or a woman, is alone before circumstances -and in fact, on the living, for so many moments we're alone- he/she has to do something by him/herself, because nobody else will do. And about the social role of the Character... The History is Fulfilled with Key Individuals for the Human Progress or Development: Einstein, Napoleon -mainly, situated in his own space and time, a man of his time; brilliant and a true progressist for social rights in fact-, Gandhi...); but though it's Connected to it, It Has Some Special Connectivity to my Emotional brain. Probably the fact it is another Version (All Tremendous!) helps me to this, though it's Just what I Want to Listen Now -not intentionedly- the Delicate, the Peaceful, the mental Rest about the urgency of some specific Task.
Yes, I'm Feeling Real Pride.
Though, even when I know I've Made that Specific Task, this is not taking my energy and my Focusing from the place I have to go. A lifetime for Inspirational Working for the Good Helping and for Enjoying. And a lifetime for many other Beautiful things too, I guess. Like All!
And talking about my Studies, have to say there's no way I may be able to need to come back to my previous texts for developing the actual ones Mad Laughing geek
Going on so Well, Brooke Loving's Real Good!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:33 am

hi!
Razz flower Razz

this is for some more wave Razz flattering and childish party smiley , but also for some reflection.
I was always so bad for football, since kid. Though now I remember when I was concentrated I was quite good goalkeeper, really.
But the important subject is the coordination of feet and ball. yesterday on the radio the Bright and Helping Psycologist said, talking about 8 types of intelligence, how there's this one of the physical coordination, streght... And he talked about this coordination feet and ball.
Two facts.
When I was at high-school one day my quite Very Good Friend Pedro Munar and me (he was judo brown belt, training hard since kid) did bet if he could put me on the floor (he was almost 10 kgs heavier than me, bigger, also) by not catching the neck but, hands on shoulders of the one one, "only" by movement of legs and hips. He could not do that ( Very Happy Razz wave Smile ).
Something about reflexes and coordination I Honestly Guess.
Though, in the other side, when I was a little older, at my 28 or so, and quite overreached by the lack of shape, and after capturing in a month by one day a week (4 seasons) a really good one shape for playing with 19-20 years old shaped and football trained guys (playing in little leagues), and after being called "la roca" for the fact it was "impossible" going away from me, because I was like a pittbull, I mean, one time gone away, I was reacting so fast and getting quite thundered before the goalkiller again for defense (my reaction time and my speed for getting before was too much for their technique; obviously this would not happned in that time and in that very primary shape with professionals, much less with guys as Ronaldo or Messi, both Speed and Technical Quality High); even then, with all these positive things for my little ego I've shared, I was still a "squared" feet guy for playing the ball by them! geek Laughing Smile
All subjects about the Human brain are so Complex! Shocked affraid cheers party smiley
Shared, for some Laughing and study too.
Loving so Good, Adoring Brooke!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:22 pm

Hi!!

Now going, coming later for little while.
It was All Symbolic, Not asking for. Families, Lifes...
But this Feeling for You is Eternal. Safe, Unhurted.
Is the Idea of God Hurting Any Innocent Being who's Just Reflecting or Thinking or Imagining about!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_uPuNPwhTM as A little colder Emotion for the capes of years on years; but it's just on the Superfficial and Functional Way of Living.
Ah, and I do think Creativity is for All. And I do think for Higher Quality Effects from it, it's Important to also Improve the IQ (functional memory, capacity of connection concepts, understanding by abstraction...). Something We All can Do.
Came to mind, saying for helping sharing.
And You... You're Everywhere, in birds, in trees, in the waves of the sea, in the sky, in the face of People, and of Kids... I Love You!!
action smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:09 am

Hi Good Morning!
Smile flower Smile

How are things!
This weekend, among other things, I've been reading an Essay on Blaise Pascal.
Tremendous. To me, this is the Thinker who I'd consider Closer to my ways of thinking and feeling, though, obviously, by the mediation of the corresponding time in history for each one. He the XVII, me...
"El hombre es una caña que piensa", "El corazón sabe de razones que la razón no puede comprender".
He was facing the reduction of cartesianism from the historical inside of it. He even had a public discussion with the other genius, at the age of 14.
And his Life was so Struggled by the pain; since he was 17. He died Too Much Soon at 39, and the autopsy for fixing the causes of his dying showed things that prove how much badly he had to be physically feeling. But he was a fighter, and he wrote one of the Most Important Peace of Philosophy in History, "Pensamientos".
Even Baudelaire, in "Las flores del mal", Writes a Poem Based upon his Thinking.
He was Honest and Brave to say what he Thought, even on those days.
Tremendous!

Inspired by his THINKING (so Close, so Close Minds -saving all distances you may want) and, also by his doing, have to say I'm Working so Much.
Also, have to say something more, about the conspiracy towards me and the things that I have publically rejected here and, even though my rights, have been keeping the same even though my reasonable and hearted petitions.
I'm talking about things happening in real life that are well known here because I've said them up, not in virtuality of internet or movies or songs.
In fact, I Know I am not Appreciated as a Person but Only for what I may do or what I'd better not do. But this is not Authorizing everything.
I'm writing an opened letter, to be opened when I die (hoping to be as well known as Pascal, at the very least -my thinking is not the same as him, I am talking about the functional structures of intellectual developing of mind, the logic of the thinking and its depth), talking about this conspiracy and all the ones who I think have, by action or non action, participated on it.
It will be Another Very Important Way for Expressing, for One More Time, how -the rude and usually cruel ways- society and people from the same time Do Usually Treat some Authors and Creators. It's Important, for some more Help for the Selfconscience on it.
As I said, I'll only publish this letter after dying, "póstumamente".

And well, it's a Beautiful Day, the Spanish Team did Win (All of my Respect for the Rival) by goal 21th made by the number 21, David Silva; here we are, Living; and in some many places, Love and Care are Real.
Brooke Good Hug, Loving!!
God Bless!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: later, Easy, making some video composition, for some Light and Sense.
party smiley Razz tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi!

Philosophicaly,
"acaba de pegar dos trons de quaranta capellons de nines!"  affraid ( geek  Laughing )
This is typical expression for saying that just a little while ago we have listened to two thunders tremendous ("of forty hatties of girls", literally), just over our heads.  The last one was almost right over.  Now it seems easier weather, but well.
Going easy in the outside today, as the Mind.  All things I don't like I'm taking easy, though I'll do my best for changing them for Good for All.
We've had a nice conversation in the lobby, Pep, Cati and me; on these things for Better future.  Not repairing the world, but well, that's better than nothing.
Slow but Sure, the Tasking.  Better than nothing.  
As I'm turning older, I think mind explossivity of my brainstorm will be getting easy.  Not only for the normal lowing of hormones explossions, but also for some deep inner sensation of quietness, for the base achieved before any new thing (so wellcome always to my Mind).  This is bringing an inconscient Calm to my Thinking.  Vital and Intellectual Certainties.  As a Person and, also, as a Thinker: Coherence for the first one, and Satisfaction for the second one.
You can believe my brainstorming did use to bring real vertigen to my own conscience, sometimes.  It was like a travel in the "Dragon Khan", from the Classic Park in Spain.  Because it was Funny too.  And "Valvic", as a valve; and "egotic" too.
Well, now going to Task.
I'm tongue smiley Honestly, I'm Something More than a simple Philosophy student.  This is Something I Truly Know.  I Adore my actual and future Philosophic Achievements for the Living and for the Thinking, as One Meaningful and Coherent thing for Individuals and Societies, on the Wide Stream of the Transcendent, and Moral, Sense.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:28 am

Hi!! action smiley Razz
cheers sunny cheers

I've just added an important sentence to the text, and edited a word. There's another one to which I had to change the genre, "seguro"/"seguro", but I'm not making much intense efforts for editing it, this way it's OK tongue smiley hasi
20 years for Great Master Wittgenstein.
I'm taking easy but with no stops.
All these things I've said I did already know, but the Reading is so INSPIRATIONAL, and TEACHING Source to me, to All. Makes us to Grow Up.
Not so important if not so fast -not necessarily slow as a turtle (very funny word to me, "turtle", the way it sounds tongue smiley Laughing wave )-, "Quality" is my Real Goal.
Much Better to Make All Necessary Stops for Reflecting Well and Deep and Wide Enough.
Later I'll be coming with nice kind little poem for You, Brooke.
Infinite and Childish Hug for love smiley You!!
cheers sunny flower sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:57 am

Well, the other "Mistake" from Wittgenstein was the fact he somehow was rejecting philosophy.
From the moment there's a transcendent sphere that, though being an existent one, we can not achieve at all, he says philosophy is only making a mess of things.
"Keep silent about things you can not properly talk about", he comes to say.
Well, I think he was a little mistaken on it.
He defines as the Real Important Subjects: Aesthetics, Ethics and Religion.
Philosophy can only show us the limits of us, that help us to catch the Sense, transcendent one, and justify the conviniency and the need for getting into the field of the other 3 ones.
This is too much poor and reductionist.
In the fields of all Subjects, we can talk about Everything, from the moment there's a justifiend fundament, upon the reason and the sense (the individual one, the rules of each subject -that, in fact, only in Science are delilimited, though even in this they are not, at the end of this post I'll explain this last thing-, the context of investigation, etc.), there're no limits for the shared and communitary and democratic intellectual justifying (or trying for it, as Habermas says). This is for the start.
But, specifically for the philosophy. This Subject is Fundamental, and his role is neverending. The need for the explanation of the limits and of the process of searching for the sense and its find are a neverending story to all human beings (this is coming from the beginning of the philosophy, when it was built up the difference between the "wisdom owners" and the philosophers: only these last ones were humble enough to admit and share their own limits and their need for keep learning, thinking and investigating for always). And about this search, the 3 fields are connected, and the philosophy is Important for Bringing some kind of "second" Sense about the Relation among these 3 ones.
NOTE about Science (and Healthy Living):
yesterday on TV two Big Investigators and Doctors were Sharing the last discoverings found in the field of dietetic and nutritionist scientistic studies.
The mediterranean diet (olive oil, almost all kind of nuts or "frutos secos", vegetables) has been proved to be the Healthiest of all (over fried potatoes, red meat, saturated greases...).
It's good for the brain, for arteries, for depression, for keeping youth and health for longer years; prevention of infarts, embolism, dementia, etc.
The American Nutritionist Society is going to Publish a Report telling exactly the same, on this 2015.
Personal phylosophic comments:
- where there's the limit for eating some other thing, like some cold meat, hamburger, fried potatoes, pizza..., from time to time.
- this is more evident, to my philosophic events: when can you tell out loud the results are scientistically proved. Repetition, repetition of results. But when this is starting, the fixing of the positive limits. And what happens when some variable (to their Great Experiments) new and that has not been counted, appear. This aspect of the combination is so obviously known in the field of the genetic studies. Combination of gens is so hard to get fixed. To say or fix "this character" to only "this gen or number of fixed gens" it's, scientistic terms, "dangerous".
For finishing:
by this, I'm not critizising those results (from now on I'm following the Mediterranean Diet even more than before, and I'd recommend the same to all). I'm just trying to explain the fact that the task of Philosophy (Philosophy of Science for this last case) is neverending.
For All Fields of the Human Experience!

ps: now some necessary rest of mind (I'm on a phase when I need some more calmy developing of mind; it's not that I suddenly became older, it's the matter of the season, and the Beauty of You!! action smiley ; and of the Human, and of the good thinking for Good and...) and later some thinking about the final form of another chapter from my essay.
God Bless, sharing.
party smiley party smiley party smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:15 pm

my Adoration of Mine,

if You could may excuse my pronunciation, those words I think they would get out -for the not too long period of time I'd need for doing it- almost already at this constitution of voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zmMv8dla5w
tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley

ps: coming later for a moment!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:24 am

Hi on the Loving,
cheers flower cheers

Focused day.
It's hot but I rested.
Many Blessings, it's Great to Come Here.
Hugest Hug, See later in a while!!

ps: You're Really Bright!! action smiley

psII: today writing on fine the Task (it's a purely coincidental metaphore, but I think it's fine).
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophical thoughts
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next