Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philosophical thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How are things, here too much hot but Well.
I had to stretch tendons and muscles, and I did feel all the energy and the blood flowing throughout my vains and nerves.
I was telling my Good workmate Jordi, while he was chaning his pants because of the tremendous heat (behind the door), that while listening to this on the radio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNH04-Cdx8Y I did even had to run for 200 ms, less or more, almost halfsprint but a little less because of wearing pants too, too narrow to ass, "cuixes" and calfmuscles for running free geek
Not the lyrics (don't like the meaning) but the Music (there're also better Instrumental Versions but the covers I don't like either, and less for posting).
Yes, testosterone lower than 19's -Human male- but the "Nerve" is the same.
Now, after some geek -enough for Embarassed ant Razz version of myself Laughing - going to Task Good.
Good job.
Loving!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Hi!

It is True, the Baby, older One, Called me this way, grandpa, correcting what it had been said before.
I've just written in a couple of minutes a couple of dozens of Feel Happy Music for the Moving of feet, I'll "tape" them, well my Sister.
Coming later Fine for Kind Easy little posting.
I'm quite Focused, dont you think?
Task's Tremendous!
It is not easy, but it's the best I can do.
Tomorrow some Family, Babies, if Luck, and Thinking.
Results are Good.
Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:26 am

Hi, Good Goodness!!

How are things!!
Here Well, the last night, probably, the most resting one I've enjoyed since pretty long time ago.  And yesterday to the sea.  Equally, I have to say I should get back to two summers ago for remembering such a relaxing and peaceful time in the water, and still would not be reaching yesterday's.
Rest is Key for All!
flower love smiley flower

Answering Videos geek tongue smiley hasi , I do also have some "metameanings" by second and third idiomes.
Look at this "quin capet que tinc, em dóna goig usar-lo per fer el bé" ("capet", is also imperative for the second person, singular though it can be also used as plural, for the "corresponding" verb geek Laughing ).
More normal/"serious" terms have to say yesterday's night I did not work a piece of anything.  Necessary Rest was Blessing thing.  I may look like a "machine" in the morning -for some, maybe-, but after a working day, at night, and on this hottest summer of all (Real, True!), I may easily look like What a Face needing a break.  Today tongue smiley Working FOCUSED and Calmy.
By Adorative Adorability, Love of my Life!!
cheers flower Razz cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley Razz flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:44 pm

Hi well,

going well on this I've said. In progress.
Think and feel positive it's not a defense of the faked but the true perspective for life, noticing the words we're using here "for life". If you're not able to face and to live throughout natural and social (these latter derived from the former ones) paradoxes and contradictions, you're not living.
Any other thing is admit and understand our human nature is a fake. And it is not, whatever. For reasons, and for obvious feelings; not for self-lies.
I'm Reading Big Damasio "The feeling of what happens", directly on english (no other versiona avalaible) and Nietzsche too, at night.
Good combination. I am searching for the Knowledge from the first one (and Beautiful Style too!), and the Spirit (not exactly the thoughts, but some of them too, like the claiming for human free nature and the selective spirituality, opened to all to my perspective) from the second one.
Seeing tomorrow for easy while. One of these days I'll inaugurate the blog, but I'm not in a hurry. As it comes, not forcing (no reasons of hiding, just no needs for new ideas).
Came for the positive as a Stream. I'll be able to do it, as long as I'm respected at some minimus levels in real life.
cheers Good Hug!! cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:24 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Good sweet morning.
Really Interesting and Nice Videos of the day, Truly. I'm not commenting anything, just Watching. Life is not always easy, for anybody, but I think some Love and Goodness can also always really Help on this.
Talking about helping, and humor, Good One Important too, I'm sharing this that I know it's well known, but well, it's Good! For the ironic meaning contained for the reflection of all and for the great way it's made, making much more realistically ironic (these things make us all think) and funny,it
http://www.zimbio.com/For+The+Win/articles/zWbvgEdz0HK/SportsCenter+Spoof+Gives+Teachers+Recognition
Tremendous!
And I slept quite well, I was really tired yesterday. Today well OK, prepared for Tasking hard but easy. Simply, focused well.
Seeing later in the morning, Big Hug Loving!! action smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:18 am

Hi!
Smile wave flower wave Smile

How are things! I've not awaken yet. I've got my body moving, but my mind is still in bed. It's not the walking dead because I know I've just eaten a youghourt, only geek Laughing (not more in a while), but oh my!
Had a quite Resting weekend, Needed.
For picture, I don't think You may liked very much my sincere comments about the truth, or it's just I made You feel bad, or both things. I'm not theorizing too much on it.
I am not following into the stream of the nonsense "fighties" either, anyway. True.
All I can say that, in my case, the things "taking place" of others were these: my adorable and relaxing "barbotine" (originally, this is a term for the makers and workers of artistic pieces using the clay -now, at this actual level of celebrity of the words I do have to admit this is also claiming for a new status of neoloGism geek Laughing ) place was taken by the enlightenly explossing "clay" Embarassed Laughing
For many times throught the weekend, so, I do have to admit your pictured theory on the "uncut and captivated" is True geek Laughing
I'm actually having, in weekend morning specially, some "velvet" jet-flags that now I understand -for the floods of blood going and coming- why my brain is still in another place...
Oh my Goodness, specially on saturday it was like the hard space was having to contain the all of Everest surface in the inside, and "he" only needed to add the talking for telling me it better: the "coa xerra" (the "tail talks" in the catalonian dialect from Majorca); which, translated to the appropriated idiome could be written as "coachella", almost in the GeoGraphic "antí-podas" ("antipodean" or, in my own translation, "anti cutting out" lol! Smile Razz ) of the Everest.
party smiley hasi party smiley

Now to some meal and Task.
I was only geek Exclamation Razz , after just have told the truth, as objectively as I could. And I'm not angry at all, true. It's all I can say.
I was thinking very much about You!!
Mistakes don't make the Core of a Person, but what the Person is ready to do -more than feeling, because the guilty is a biologically necessary emotion, but it's nonsense to prolongue it for too much time- for making things better for the next time.
God Bless!
Beautiful and Lovely You Really Are!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:44 am

And I'm also taking the Task goals much more modestly too, though not less seriously as focusing efforts.
The Changes can only come by the making of all. Only one person can not do anything. The fact is that I think I know I made and shared a good amount of theorical ideas and practical examples of how it could be done, the Change for Better. This is Calming, anyway, for all more than probable thoughts pulling me for more that will come.
I'm not forgetting this Interest of Mine neither, but I'll play it much easier to myself. The world will change till the point People and People in Charge may Want.
For this, any possible second meaning behind this Beautiful Video add
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6z10Tep52A), and specially Friendly talking about the "third floor with no elevator" reference; it's not getting me much obsessed about those things.
I'll be Working the Best I may can. And main and best ideas I'll be normally sharing always too, Here, of course.
But my coming will be more on some Friendly/expressing resting/playful time than on hard "missions" for saving the world. I think I've shared the right keys for just making it a little better, in the form of ideas and examples as I said, that for sure do have to be modulated and reflected over and over; and I'll be sharing. That's all Smile action smiley
God Bless!
Loving -Everything Good- is Always key for Inspiration for Life!
Good Hugs!!

ps: going to Calmy tasking now tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:42 am

I think it's very possible this new embracement is not a coincidence; but a way for firing me, for sending me away. Connecting it to the last context of news, this seems to be a very reasonable choice.
Well, I'll be coming back to the conditions of my life as they were before coming.
Somehow, it's going to be a Rest.
Connecting this to all "luz de gas" for years, this seems to be.
As much as the fact I've not changed anything and the fact nothing I've done or said before has meant a thing important to be listened.
Truth: it's not such a big deception.
I'm balancing two choices, or not coming anymore (as properly done answer and as practic choice for saving some little time for my Task), or just come one time a week, couple of weeks or a month.
Probably, a definitive good-bye is the smart thing to do.
Yes, it is. It Makes Sense. This is what's expected from me, I See.
There're were some really good things to me for the last years.
Though, some re-connecting to the "totally" interactive world ("simetry", well, in a structural sense, as the normal rule for the communication and interactivity of any kind) the one I had before coming, it's not looking so bad to me at all.
I've got Music in my cell, I've got Music in my brain. I don't need the internet.
It's looking like a new "adventure" to me.
I'll be Working, and Living. Wishing the same and the Very Best!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:05 am

Hi,
from the normal terms situation of healthy driven feelings (the handling ofuscate love against circumstances can be a real problem) I'm actually in, I can say I'm not frustrated, so true, for knowing I'm not changing the world even though my work could ever become the most important gift to human history. Even in that quite unprobable situation, I'd not change the world.
But I want to just bring some tools.
When you don't know what you want, you can not do anything properly. The same way, when you don't know yourself nor others, you can not live and think and do and feel properly.
It's this qualitative jump for a deeper knowing of ourselves and of what we can be, "just" what I want to bring by my essays (one is not enough, even a life is not).
Good Loving Kind, Fine and Free!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:22 am

Hi, Brooke!!
Smile flower Smile

Coming a little later today. I've got such a good amount of new administrative task. I'll have to do it. I'm not thinking anymore about this. I'm doing.
The other Task, though it is not as much important as the administrative one is to my money and to my legal responsabilities, I'll be doing too. I've made up my own time distribution.
I'm Totally Focused in finishing the Essay and, after, doctorating.
I'm not leaving anybody alone, coming once a day or a couple of days for sure. If anything in need, your friends do have my personal mail, though this is not much relevant thing to say, from the state of things. I say it just because makes me feel good.
Nobody did ever help me very much in my life, and I was not expecting my middle age, and also my old age, are going to be an exception.
I am not an exception, anyway.
Well, Focused. Very normal terms. I do feel the responsability for doing well and finishing my Task. And for this I do have to take so much care of myself. I'm such a valuable thing to myself geek Laughing Smile
Well, Loving Forever and Very Much and Seeing tomorrow and for All of Times!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:29 pm

The wide stupidity is also evident in youtube.
They're trying to make sense on my psycologic judgements on homosexuality by the fact I think, and I've said, Robert Redford is one of the Best Role Models you'll ever find.
For public terms, unofficial, saying this, I'm not becoming less or more worried on "my" homosexuality, and either I'll not become "more" homosexual.
And, of course, I don't need this later manipulations for understanding the difference between admiration and sexuality, for persons the same gender.
You can all see why it's all been so exhausting to me, and specially for the last years, from neighbours, people around and actually even workmates.
It's too much for any Genius! geek Laughing Smile
Talking seriously and not about the also existing evil games, the most of the "illnesses" you have fixed in me are just a projection of your inner and unconfessed fears, guys.
Anyway, I can not hide the fact the woman whom I dedicated all those things dared to tell me all those things she told me, was very disturbing, and I did cry for so long in the inside of my soul for it.
But it's over now, the pain.
Also, I have to admit that most of things I said, was a Twisted Evil Exclamation for answering and bringing the same sensation to others who tried so much to hurt me, but not real emotions, at the very least not at the emotional level I did share them.
I'm sorry, but it was a brutal attack to me, and I was not only wanting to attack too but also making sense, and proving it, on time.
For my actual telling, I think it's almost evident for any averaged mind I'm telling the truth.
And I do insist so much again, I've got anything against homosexuality.
IT'S IN NATURE, guys. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
And People like Caitlyn Jenner, for going further, are Pure Role Models to me (at the same level, at the very least, as Robert Redford). It's just HUMAN MAKING SENSE ON NATURE, when this is not perfect, as it is not, in fact.
To this People I'm actually presenting my Truest Sorries if I did ever could offend them. I was drunk in love when I talked about it, and I just want to present my malest chest to the Lady covered behind Vero. My behaviour was a Kid's. My reason was touched by the emotion too much.
God Bless.

ps: Leaving me alone as any other normal person for some time would not be that bad to my Intellectual Efforts and Results, Worked not only for me -or for my "Mom and my Family" as Dedicated Book- but for All of Human.
This second life you're all trying to build up around me is a f... stupidity, so please, erase this, because it's just exasperating me.
Let me Work in Peace. My Talent is Necessary ( Embarassed and Mad to myself, have to confess I know it's not so usual and normal), if you don't care about my Health.
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

I'm sorry but I do still have my conscience, and consciousness, so very calm about my doing on the 9th phone.
I mean, I was projecting the talk to you, and, at once, I did not know and I was not told you were listening. The mess was much more than a mini-one.
The following... Better non mention.
In the other side, I do still think the way I've been treated is so VERY FAR from being the fair one.
I've got some days on some moderate inner Crying or Very sad for it, but you know me, self.compassion is just a moment of the day to me.
In any case, day by day more and more moderated.
Though I Admit my tolerance levels have gone quite more down, related to the reincidences.
Which are these reincidences?
Only those affecting my Private Life, the Real one, non the virtual one.
Time I know, though I'll probably have to wait to be dead geek Laughing , will put everything on its appropiated place.
Well, it's not taking my sleep away. I do the Best I can, as Human. And keep going.
These new administrative tasks will Help my brain for the structured thinking. It will feel Good. True.
This unknowing or suspicious on "brutality" of occupation coming, after all happened for the last years as unknowing and making me up a prison -IN FACT, main reasosn for my Mad state of heart-, was too much (added to other things more from the present -the add in the street I'm easily passing by all of my parts of my body, and I'm still so Happy action smiley Laughing ).
Going Well again, Focused. My Task is One of my Responsabilities, and I'm Doing All The Very Best I Can.

Please, could you tell me what kind of "ma-QUIN-Illa" for shawing you're using, because it's a continued changing of beard/no beard state, and so on, so easily on the naughty communication!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

For the last Pictures, have to Admit that "apura" very much ("ben apurat, estic jo" lol! geek Exclamation ).
cheers hasi cheers

Big Good Hug!!
Loving True!!
flower party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower

ps: I Admit the virtual/real "Bigamy" ("per això, entre d'altres coses, vaig sortir corrent com un gam"), to my morals personal system, has been a True Source of inner Disturbing; so Much. In fact, I Have to Admit I Can Not Make Perfect Sense to my Conscience on it.
I Have to Keep myself so Strong for handling this feeling.
I do also feel so Stupid, for thinking from the beginning my Tremendous Loving Romanticism in Heaven was going to be Understood by the People and, even, till this point my optimistic and bling point of view did take me, I was thinking People would Love this Feeling and, also, Love me.
Obviously, I think it's nothing "glassy" (normal and, in any case, "classy"); my last 9 years were not made for weak hearts, you can bet I'm right on this too.
Anyway, Feeling Good. I think I made a good job, and I just Want to Help to Make a World a litte much better, and to make people, as much and as many ones possible, a little much happier; by some new better Sense, and, also, some of my classic geek s
Hugs, Come on!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Though some normal f... difficulties on the living, I'm Totally healthy focused in finishing the essay by the days I said, not further than may for sure.
This time on some active stand by is feeling so Good to my skilss for well structured net of conceptuality on developing fine, the easiest possible for making it able to be understood (a married couple friends, who are not stupid at all, with more than half of the official time for university degrees on psycology and history, did not understand the introduction... scratch Shocked ... well... I'll do the best I can).
I'm also very focused in this mindfulness of daily administrative tasks to be under control, on time and these things of current and regular development of administration tasks.
And it's helping to my mind, like when you've been lifting a weight only by the right arm, and you get finally the chance to change the arm for it; so, it's the same about my brain.
This, beside the active rest I talked about, is going to be Good. My mind will be fresh enough for the evenings on task.
Honestly, my actual project as a thinker is to be a truly and geek freak one. I'd probably only change this perspective by the chance of earning some money for my People. In any other case, as long as I don't care at all actually about social prestige, I think I'll be "sheldonized" for life.
Anyway, we'll see. Flowing, this mode is key!
Seeing later easy, Kind. Normal.
Fine.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Worked well.
And also brought out some order to my papers. Fundamentally just titles of chapters and index. Good! Focused (and nice).
Today in the evening and night thinking very much about developing rest of index according to my actual state of reflections.
Like it.
I can not explain all I said yesterday because I have not time, not space and not energy, True. But it will be in my book, and anyway I'll be sharing less or more ideas based upon those conclusions.
Yesterday night read Spiritualism from Bergson and followers (but also others, like Heidegger, with a difference I'll explain now) says first we have to "have", departure from, freedom. We can not find it at the end of the thinking building.
But, in fact, this was very related to the romanticism spirit of XIX, where the willing (romantic love, nation...) gets some further dimension for a new kind of metaphysics (for many the end of them, like Heidegger, but differently: this author is not much believing in freedom, but it's the willing the focuse of all his worries, which is related to very simmilar biologic fundaments of human psycology).
The problem is that we do Truly have to departure from the idea we're free to think and find out conclusions by ourselves, but we can not avoid key points, like the way we understand this freedom and all other concepts as the same willing. And, as I've said, it's more, reaching the Structures of mind.
We need the "abducted" idea on it, which is in my fact (the main one idea, coherently to the body of my ideas) the method: logical digression and "feeling of knowing", and transcendently combine them for getting the right concepts.

Now something more, Totally for Good.
What I said one day as "essay" on humor. I'd not change many things from the text I remember in head now. But I'd add some. Fundamental one: the Good and Blessing function of Humor.
As almost all things in this living, it's all about the Good using, talking practic terms (always moral terms at once).
And have to say I think the same about "morbosity". Tremendous Alejandro Amenábar was in Tremendous "Cuarto Milenio" yesterday's night. And he explained how to make Movies does Help to him to Go Over and Transcend, and leave behind, different ghosts we all do have.
Totally Agree, so Much Benefit!
AS I said about humor, something simimlar happens about morbousity: it is the enjoying of potentially less or more dangerous situations under controlled (staying appart, separated by a cinema screen, by instance) conditions and situations.
It is Good, because it's like Virtual Healthing. Very Similar Good Function to Humor, by the Human Creativity.
But I would not recommend the excessive, or less or more obsessive, focusing in morbousity.
It's all about the good using, and, as Ancient Classic, Aristotile specially, said: the "Virtue" is the Balanced Term.
We're so Fortunate for Having and Being Able to Drive these Blessing Healing Mechanisms of our Minds!
God Bless and with Best Intention, from the Heart!

And Very Good Loving hug, You're Looking so Beautiful, Breathtaking. Sitting, windsurfing, walking... At all ways!! action smiley hasi Razz
flower cheers cheekey smiley Smile love smiley Smile cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 3:06 pm

hi on HUGS! wave Razz

Did read the fith chapter.
Oh my goodness affraid
Mad for the big imperfection and mistakes in it, but so cheers Exclamation for Noticing such a big improvement in few months in my reason.
I have to moderate this feeling and its expression, as always all feelings can be, because it can never be all so different between two moments (talking about some obvious continuity of facts: the writing of a text).
I had to be really tired on those days. I clearly see it. By mistakes (even ortographic ones). I mean, I see the reason for much less clear and deeper vision than today is not only for the Good evolution I've had for two last couple of months (True, and so Happy!), but also for the tired state of mind, which is the reason that made me fall in those too evident mistakes.
I've adapted the ideas from 5th chapter (to re-write the necessary lines will need more time, obviously) by adding only two main explanatory arguments that explain and connect all global terms (there can not be this real "jump" -beyond the tired state of mind, as I said, it's True, the improvement- in the book as one thing by itself). It's not exactly things were wrong, it's just that they had to be completed for making the real sense I've got now for all of the text.
Good job!
Now some more office Work and home.
Seeing later, Big Very Good Loving hug, True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi!

Working well!
Came for psycologic discussion. Obviously, as less or more mature person talking about things of life.
From "American Horror Story". It's Not true the addiction can be well represented by a rape. This is only my opinion, from my personal experience. As you know, I've been addicted to sex and after it to romantic love.
The addiction gets much better represented by a pure emptiness, like a thirst never able to calm. It's much better represented by a zombie or a vampire in search of flesh or blood.
It's just fixing terms for Good. Rape is much more better to be used as a metaphore on the screen for representing situations of extreme domination and "cosificación" of a Person or any another Being.
Probably for this, I have been for almost all of my life under the sign of Fight. Because when you experiment a big lack of legitim freedom, you get a claustrophoby that can get, somehow, represented by a rape situation.
In my case, for life, I can say the first feeling, claustrophoby has been much intense and enough by itself; I have not need any other bad emotion.
I, personally, identify more the feeling close to rape in different way. it's not rape, it's just something in our brain, probably related to "bonobos" not ximpanzes.
Sodomy, in some places of our brain, for evolution (not so bad, "make love and not peace") gets related to vulnerabilty and the correspondent submission before this. But also, more complex human, can be related to the acceptacion of different situations, as the lack of existential, or any other kidn, freedom; and, coherently, the same submission to it.
It's important the feeling, for noticing some invasion into your body as metaphore, of not accepting and not liking situation but getting submited to it, for a less or more free decission.
But it is not necessarilyy free, as a balancing positive and negative of results, the getting into the situation (we all can figure out these type of very unfortunate situations). But when it's free, and you don't accept it but , at once and whatever, you don't get internatlly submited to it, then it's when the word "hero/heroine" come to mind.
It's not for living in permanent state of inner war. It's much more complex and subtile existential state of mind and soul. It Needs a profound and intense period of maturation, learning and reflection. I could say, by instance, Martin Luther Kind or Gandhi Do Know. It's All a Catartic Motivation for the Better.
This is the Strenght and Beauty of Human Soul!
God Bless! Razz action smiley

ps: it was just my opinion. And I don't know How I do dare to talk about these things when I've been working so, and still have to for 1/4 an hour. Transcendental meditation creates miracles! scratch Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:28 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

It was easy, I had thought about all for the weekend.
Though, first sharing that I think before start writing next chapters I'll probably finish the reading on my own "summariedly previous" texts (more than 100 pages), while finishing some others (Einstein I finished, the mathematics of Relativity I'm leaving for another time; it was so Inspirational), for next week; I'll be editing historic critic and 6 first chapters (introduction I'll leave for the moment when I finished last chapter, Good).
I think this is better.  Step by step.  
Because now that I'm on this last "jump", I think it's almost definitive for the conceptual level of essay.  So this could be my last version. Also, would help me for coherence of the whole text.  And, finally, because I'd be practicising, by edition (much better for this learning that the direct writing, because you're reading your mistakes and changing them), the style I know I want too.
Time should not be a problem, for finishing before the end of april.
This is last edition, quite definitive.  I did only edit some little things and the concept related to objectivity in chapter 8, last point; and introduced the concept of narrative, in chapter 9.
"1.- Orígenes y desarrollo de la hiperbolización del reduccionismo lógico-racionalista. (20 pags).
2.- Crítica fenomenológica de Descartes: los problemas del método cartesiano.  Un punto de partida para una nueva filosofía de la consciencia. (26 pags)
3.-Recordando las deficiencias históricas de la reconstrucción teórica de la razón.   El carácter necesario de la idea y el símbolo para el conocimiento y para el mundo de la vida.  Una introducción primera al pensamiento metafísico innato y natural.
(24 pags)

4.- El contexto alternativo, Habermas: afuera de la consciencia del sujeto. Notaciones definitivas sobre la indeleble subjetividad. (16 pags)
5.- Una nueva demarcación, de base ontoepistemológica y naturaleza integral, para la razón.  Introducción a las nociones generales previas. (23 pags)
6.- Lenguaje y realidad (introducir tema empezando por el papel del lenguaje<=> comunicación realidad; y de modo más esencial: tradicionalmente, LOGOS, identificado con pensamiento=de Dios: Platón, Spinoza).  Lenguajes lógico (Godel, estructuras contexto realidad, cuántica, y paradojas), científico (Einstein, Kuhn y Popper; y enfoque formal vs naturalista) y natural (textos míos en “Pensamientos”; “la metafóra mío”; la dialéctica como paso “superior” supuestamente no simbólico frente a la “red conceptual dinámica”, y recordar a Bergson aquí, adaptar su “duración”): insuficiencias epistemológicas (problemas en Kant y el Hume “recurrente” en la dimensión “post-sensitiva” como estructura de la cognición).  Estructuras de la mente-realidad (Zenón, Aristóteles, Newton, Russell, Frege, Wittgenstein, Einstein, Hawking-Penrose paradojas, mecánica cuántica): las paradojas fundamentales en la estructura ontoepistémicamente metafísica de la realidad.  La evolución biológica y el lenguaje pre-semiótico como clave explicativa del conocer y el pensar (casos de ejemplo: John Milius, yo al trabajo)
7.- (introducir, para no ser demasiado digresivo: pag 72 nota pp Bergson, antropología filosófica –y ahora evolutiva- como base permanente en filosofía, Kuhn y Popper, y Teoria Evolución-Cognición en mi trabajo máster). Argumentación epistemológica de la teoría de la Evolución: significado filosófico de la teoría evolutiva. Análisis en perspectiva ontológica del concepto biológico de especie.  La emoción como factor clave para la aptitud supervivencial y su implicación originaria en la razón integral. (18 pags, completar último punto con Damasio, emoción, pero muy poco, ya que en siguiente, más que nada relacionar ambos, 7 y Cool
8.- La realidad metafísica (Godel, recordarlo, y ahora en conexión con:). El problema metafísico inmanente a la consciencia Consecuencias epistémicas de la estructura cognoscitiva de la mente: naturaleza y límites de la razón funcional.  Damasio y el “feeling of knowing”.  El simbolismo siempre presente (incluir “subconsciente” y sus interrelaciones). La imposible objetividad lógica-causal, en sentido tradicional o puro (Kant, Wittgenstein, Damasio y Godel, y comprensión neuronas espejo)
9.-  La transcendencia natural del ser humano.  Evolución de nuestra razón sobre el desarrollo biológico de la pulsión cognitiva (homo sapiens vs/=homo faber, Aristóteles, Marx –crítica Habermas y extrapolar a Schopenhauer y Heidegger, por abstracción). La conceptualidad como medio y como fin de la razón. El sentido metafísico no material de la comprensión (argumento metafísico, mecanismos neuronas espejo).  La conjunción cerebral de imágenes significativas y la narración conceptual en red.
10.- El problema de la verdad, como objetivación del sentido.  Un nuevo enfoque: la cuádruple naturaleza epistemológica, ética, estética (creatividad como objetivación del sentido, p.e.: escribir una idea, pintar un cuadro) y moral de la verdad (carácter normatividad, neuronas espejo y empatía y “feeling of knowing). Vínculos esenciales con el arte (Marcuse y Rorty), la fe y la libertad (bases transcendentes de la fe, más allá de la creencia indispensable, ésta en sentido sólo epistemológico; sobre libertad, empezar por teoría “elección racional” vid. Bergson –pag.79 a 84- y Sartre SMI para mucho más).
11.- Un nuevo método: la “digresión lógica” (pags. 71 y 72 Bergson SMI) y la comprensión de la experiencia intuitiva-vital para la narración explicativa, entendida ésta, a su vez, e idealmente, como red conceptual de significación dinámica transcendente y plena (en su percepción simbólica).
12.- El Ser (Parménides, Heráclito, Nietzsche y luego Bergson, y otra crítica a Heidegger).  Principio de identidad y principio de razón suficiente.  El yo natural y el yo metafísico: la integración transcendental (empatía y razón; meditación transcendental).  Desproblematización definitiva de lo metafísico real y de la ontología de la espiritualidad (Pascal y Bergson: pags 71 y 72, etc.)".
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: don't worry, excepting some more money for elementary needs of my Family (for Finsihing DEFINITIVELY their Stress for daily payings!  Mad ; I don't want any other material thing for me), I've Got All I Need.
Live Life Comfortably, as You say, it's True!!  action smiley
God Bless!
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:31 am

Hi!
flower action smiley

I did have Good Resting night. Key because these mind efforts Do Need Rest. I had already forgotten how tough it was, to take things this way up for condensing, memorizing, systematizing, selecting, abstracting... wave
Well, here we go.
The jump I talked about, still not done. It's possible it's implicit in my texts (it is, in fact), but I am not sure till what point; as I don't exactly know the point of achievement. Easy going.
Had Very Delightful Time yesterday with the Babygirls, oh My. So Heartfelt and Pure. Some hugs given to me were, Honestly, Tremendous. Heaven's Energy to me.
Well, here we're going, Task.
Many Greetings, Wishing so Well and a Good hug!

ps: I've added some thing to index, but it's not changing the scheme. It's about ontogenetic/filogenetic on language, metaphore (KEY to me for going and going further for Sense, for the opened meaning of metaphore and Studies on it, I confess) tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:17 am

This is not for pullings fire wars, but for enlightening life ways (I'm a poet, there's true certainty on it Laughing geek Smile ).  It's my last sharing from yesterday but better explained.  It's Key, specially if connected to all I said before.
"23/10/2015
La “reconstrucción” lógica (recordando el término “reconstruccionismo” con que a menudo se identifica a filósofos analíticos como Bertrand Russell, por ejemplo) y la transcendencia no son términos incompatibles, al contrario. Por medio de los mecanismos psicológicos correspondientes (interés en una materia o asunto, conocimientos, operaciones de abstracción y transcendencia cognitiva previas, experiencias, recuerdos, situaciones envolventes, evocaciones…), se crea en la mente un determinado nivel de transcendencia en que se sitúan un conjunto de elementos (los anteriores; si bien, en la continuidad cerebral consciente-subconsciente es imposible determinar con exactitud qué está influyendo en cada situación) junto a las leyes formales de la deducción. Y se opera con ellos, en forma de ilación lógica (en red, no en términos de lógica proposicional clásica).
En tanto que la deducción supone siempre una tautología, tratar de pensar si primero fue la intuición mental sobre la conclusión (la famosa “abducción” de Pierce, o la “magia” de Einstein) o la aplicación de las leyes deductivas es como preguntarse por la vieja cuestión de la gallina y el huevo. Ambas esferas interactúan en el plano transcendente-simbólico de las imágenes conceptuales, hasta dar con la conclusión definitiva, o no, que es un nuevo concepto complejo, situado en un nivel superior de transcendencia cognitiva (mayor y más profundo conocimiento) y que en el momento de suceder se identifica con lo que ya he explica que es el “Sentido”, en el ámbito de cada mente (el cual se objetiva por medio de la interacción simbólica sobre las bases materiales del lenguaje semiótico, que permite proyectar la justificación argumentativa del sentido frente a otras mentes). Esta es la clave fundamental de la mente cognoscitiva funcional.
Las leyes lógicas, para Wittgenstein, constituyen un nivel metafísico, inalcanzable para la razón objetiva, hasta el punto de atreverse a afirmar el fin de la filosofía, pues que “de lo que no se puede hablar, hay que callar”. Esto, como he demostrado en estos últimos 3 años, no es así. Es más, para poder tratar toda la información previa a la formación de nuevos conceptos, es preciso notar que toda ella se sitúa, gracias al papel “funcionalmente” metafísico del simbolismo de nuestra mente, dicha información se halla –conceptualizada y simbolizada- en el mismo nivel transcendente que las leyes lógicas de que habla Wittgenstein. Y no hay problema para seguir adelante con el estudio de todo ello, sin complejos. Creo que éste es una gran paso de mi filosofía para aclarar muchos problemas.
En mi ensayo trataré bien lo que creo que son los orígenes evolutivos del simbolismo conceptual de nuestra mente, y lo relacionaré con las cuestiones de la lógica y la matemática, y la ontoepistemología general. Contrariamente a lo que decía Russell al principio de su carrera, la ciencia matemática no es exactamente igual a la lógica, puesto que la primera refleja un statu quo final del ser -noción ya comentada de “verdadero”-, pero no la esencia metafísica de la deducción, el famoso “=>”, sobre todo; la cual, de hecho, se aplica en cada momento operacional de aquélla del mismo modo que sucede en la operatividad de cualquier otro lenguaje simbólico menos abstracto. La lógica también es metafísica respecto de las matemáticas. Por eso, seguramente, Wittgenstein decía que el matemático es un inventor, no un descubridor. Creo que esta cuestión la comparto, más o menos implícitamente en mi mente, desde hace unos 10 años, cuando leí un texto sobre la naturaleza ontológica de las matemáticas, en el cual se recoge un debate entre dos eminentes pensadores, un biólogo y un matemático".

ps: I think I deserve, just for this "jump" for human, a free day; but I'm not taking, obviously.  I think I made Real sense by some "brutal" connection of "pre-senses". Tasking.  God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Yes, the infinite axiomes and non recursivity at once, put together to the idea there're more elements may not be a paradox in some mathematic context; but in some other, depending on the position you're taking (mathematics is a language), less or more closer to the ontologic nature of entities (less or more abstract mathematics). And this is possible because mathematics is a language.
Then, I've explained too why it's also a mathematic paradox the deffending of the arguments for completing Godel.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 11:17 am

Hello good morning,

how are things!
Me on the working.
When "finished" my thinking on "totality", I think I'll address efforts to study communication, like Habermas.
Reading Russell, yesterday night, had to admit even that though not having so much different tools (he studied much more science and mathematics than me), my conclusions are going quite further. Probably because of his prejudices, too much analitic: like too much pulsion for differencing well trees did not let him to see the whole forest. He's finally ending on science to places very close to mine; but he does not face properly the problems of conceptuality (he's too fixed in particular names for entities, forgetting the big need for defining the quality, because he uses it as any normal logic axiome in the cognitive building, almost; he understand well the role of it, but he does not go further than his temporary context, he's Explaining so well what it was, but he does not transcend to superior levels of understanding things) and transcendentality (this is totally out of his epistemology and of his conception upon science and philosophy of mind).
Understanding role of transcendence, emotion and empathy; we understand the principles for the "magic": this is some direct step to some place without even seeing the intermediary steps between the initial and the last point (my definition of magic).
The magic is key for overreaching the limited field that prejudices build up, against human communication. Because its like magic could take them "by surprise" and they could only surrender when the "rational irrationality" is correctly and intensely done, by the needed persistance on time.
Prejudices build up walls.
Lack of empathy, for lack of prejudices, make them higher and huger.
And in contexts of less or more continued processes of communication, the result is a forever increasing Separation, retroalimentatively.
These two problems are key ones to jump over.
I don't mean to treat people like idiots, from the unreachable highness of my intelligence and my sensitivity ( lol! Laughing Razz geek ), because I'm applying this solution to me, since I remember, since very long time ago. It was just when I noticed what I was doing, it made me reflect on it. And here I am.
"Magic" is a "megasense". And it does make its effects, even though after knowing the "trick", because the print lies there.
the key of the whole thing is that the "print" is the door to the opening of mind. Once mind gets opened, the understanding of the process for "magic" is just the Good and Perfect part for completing the process to the Sense.
I mean, only by the magic is not enough (and not fair). It's necessary to explain magic after it was showed up.
Opening doors is key for overreaching prejudices and lacks of empathy.
Somehow, humble terms, this is what I did here.
First period of poems (less or more good; now, in the same state of romantic mind, I'd write them and other ones better I know); and second one of philosophic reflections and explanations.
This is it!

ps: I had good time at the other working place, related to the human touch (I think I'm still quite "guapo" tongue smiley party smiley party smiley ) but Need Concentration so Much. And my own task is not waiting either.
Well, Good hug, me to task.
I Admit the fact of being separated from all related to virtual expressions towards me is not killing me any more. Not for bad understood feelings of overreaching them, but because of some Sense that's existencially total, and because I've found my naturally Wanted place.
Oh, when I think about this person and me in a different life. Easier characters because of easier childhood and youth, no money and social differences, no long period of lies and lack of caring... Oh my, it still hurts.
But well, as I said, I Do Drive my hearted mind, for what I allow it only to feel and to think (and to do, from the decissions from that) what I Want.
Yesterday did watch for a while a piece of a spanish Movie, "Diferente", 1962, directed by María Delgado. Had never seen, and could only watch for a while (me studying hard, this week finishing Russell: I'm studying very accurately and detailed his texts). But it made me thing: how we all can be artistically very sensitive, and intellectually so brilliant, and, at once, empathic and moral terms not so good. Talking about me, it let me think. Talking about All, it can let us All to think.
Well, Loving hug Good! action smiley tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 12:30 am

Hi good!
Some Nice things going on webs around!
I cant say such nice news: im finishing Russell on next monday. Argh! (Lol)
Weekend few study subjects and yesterday i did nothing (now dont exactly remember why lol).
Complementing intellectual goals (talking about only inner need, not social success but existential sense, though social is not bad at all per se) with emotional ones is key. Good hearted humor is key.
Good night, bye
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:47 am

I just had to call to services of informatic support, Helpers Good, because the computer had got collapsed. I think my google Chrome (I've got authorization for it, Shocked scratch , well OK) is not very actualized, maybe; and as it's slow, I get pushing and pushing the key, and results are not much "brainy" done, I guess Laughing lol! Smile
Well, also and mainly came for adding this to last post, I think it's important:
"Russell tries to overreach explanation of Einstein, about the fact the relativity has meant to understand reality as a theory of “fields” (“teoría de campos”, not sure if “field” is good here) as the magnetic one is, by instance. And understand the concept of causality is, somehow, lost since we go beyond Newton.
This is very related to what I said. Newton represent the “normal” context, our evolutive one. Einstein represent a part: nothing says it’s the definitive one paradigm, because all of our metaphysics problems do not get resolved by his theory. In the opposite sense, in fact, they do get increased. Because the relativistic concept of space and time DESTROYS the principle of causality as we know it, for big distances and speeds. If we’re getting very far observers of different events, how can we talk about the existing of an universal connection the way Russell and we all understand it (Russell is True on it: if we’re making “empty” spaces of causality, you’re breaking the universe, because this is somehow bringing the concept of the absolute nothing to the perceivable reality; something that, for sure, it is not really happening at all): events happening AFTER events, where the concept of Newtonian time is absolutely key. Relativism breaks causality, no matter what Russell or Professor Milne (“Relativity, Graviation and World Structure”, referenced by Rusell) may say.
But this is not taking us to the postmodern relativism. It’s true I think, the relativity on physics (power of symbols), next to (I can not say different) the observations and studies on practice anthropology from the XIX, that were better known and understood (well, relative terms too, lol) along the XX; determined some symbolic justifying of the relativism, not only moral but also as sceptic “understanding” (too much incoherent) of physical reality (pragmatism is not exactly this, but its renounce upon values is a fundamental ontologic confussion and forgetting; and there’re authors like Rorty, in the pragmatic context somehow but saying athoms are the same as Superman, by instance, or those focused only on texts…).
And this happened even not totally understanding the true ontologic fail of causality (this I’m saying about causality I’ve never read in anywhere before, it’s just my idea, though I admit its so probable many talked about it before, it’s just I did not know, even on important authors who worked less or more directly with concepts of physical relativity, as Heidegger, Sartre, Russell, Ortega y Gasset…).
But the relativity does not mean relativism. We Feel We Know We Exist, and we can be sure we exist for something who is very well structured next to our human constitution. The problem for us is that this “co-structure”, as the origen of our making of, should be taken to another problematic level: the same level of selfconscience. You can never totally know and understand what created you, it’s a very old aphorism, even older than Kant. Because it’s not only relationships physical events and perceptions, but also about mental images and the structures of brain for it, that have to be coherent to perceptions; if not, we’d have a real problem. So, by this coherent and logic transposition, if conscience and reality are one (and here the concept of Russell on Structure is key: ordering of spaces and time (one sound, one perception; three seconds later one sound, one three seconds later perception, by instance)=Newtonian ordering; which is not totally realistic as we know from relativity of Einstein)); and we so intuitively see the problems for objectivating conscience; we can not pretend the eidetic access to the complete truth upon the universe, as, I repeat, if we were omniscient gods.
Paradoxes appearing are just more than the circumstancial prove on it, are the certain sign of something happening. But, I do repeat, all those limits are the functional keys for our cognitive minds working; and, also, if we’re here it’s for something Real (the “feeling of knowing”, which is also connected to biologic bases of empathy, does break the Cartesian “dreamy” doubt about solipsist idealism, for certain). And this all is key for the proving of the explanatory bases (by this logic/holistic/philosophic argumentation) of our Spirituality.
And we see, those historic paradoxes have their response on the modern science: relativity vs classic causality principles".

ps: Hope to Help!

psII: Nice Hug Loving Good!! action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi, edited last text and added a note explaining.
Literary terms far from perfect, and much less clear than I'd Wish, but it's all I can give by now.
"26/11/2015
La base de la permanencia residual de la filosofía, en el tiempo histórico de los eones y los siglos, como lo que sería un clásico, reside en su capacidad para articular la razón lógica más allá de los hallazgos empíricos futuros, con casi total independencia del mayor o menor nivel de previsibilidad de estos últimos, en su presente histórico. La explicación que transcienda lo empírico debe no sólo despejar un camino de principios y lindes claros para las futuras argumentaciones filosóficas, sino también garantizar, mínimamente, la consistencia de su logicidad intrínseca e “in actione” con los resultados empíricos contrastados que, de un modo específico, puedan afectar a las bases de su razonamiento; tal como puede suceder en las teorizaciones realizadas en sede de la antropología filosófica.
La clave de este ansiado éxito parcial a lo largo del tiempo se halla en la aptitud para comprender el siguiente aforismo, como punto de partida: “si sé, qué sé, por ser quien soy; en tanto que principio de vida psicológica y estructura psicofísica substanciable”. Tal substancialización, base de todo el sentido cognoscitivo, sólo es posible, a su vez, desde la comprensión del principio activo de vida mental, esto es, sobre su aptitud para la simbolización transcendente de naturaleza no sólo categorizadora sino también abstractiva y comprensiva de la realidad, en que se incluye el propio yo en su doble vertiente existencial: material-corpórea y simbólica-metafísica.
En este discurrir de la razón integral, lo que debe dirigir nuestro pensamiento no sólo es la lógica, sino el discurso digresivo respecto de la misma, en el ámbito de su deslinde específico. El buen desarrollo integrado de estos dos principios es posible gracias a la base biológica y animal de otros dos igualmente fundamentales, como son: la autopercepción vital en el espacio y el tiempo físicos, transformada evolutivamente en autoconsciencia simbólica (este primero es más evidente y tradicional que el segundo, como mecanismo funcional de la cognición, aunque sin duda se trata de dos procesos directamente coevolutivos, al menos desde el momento de la aparición de lo humano); y la capacidad de comprensión automática por reflejo intuitivo, transformada en simbolismo metalógico de aprehensibilidad ontoepistemológica (noción que supone la plena inserción –integrada- vital y cognoscitiva del pensamiento en la doble esfera corpórea y metafísica) y constitución “abductiva”, en sentido peirceano, respecto de la consciencia lógica-causalista.
Esta última doble tipología tiene un carácter metafísico respecto del natural discurrir lógico de la mente, per se objetivista, causalista y secuencial. Aunque esto último debe matizarse seriamente; pues sólo se da con plenitud en la expresión explícita del discurrir lógico-deductivo, pues la secuencialidad consciente siempre es parcial (no, como principio ideal, al menos, la objetivización y el causalismo) en la aparición de la idea significado (noción que ya observa Ch. S. Peirce).
No obstante, la metafisicidad, en el sentido de inaprehensibilidad objetiva y extensional (esta necesidad ya la observa Bertrand Russell al vérselas con la inducción), se da no sólo respecto de los procesos racionales, eje del pensamiento, sino también de las propias creaciones, en sentido estructural general, de la razón intelectualizante (siempre, necesariamente integral en el sentido que se expone aquí), por razón de su simbolicidad intrínseca necesaria.
Es ésta simbolicidad metafísica, con las bases biológicas y estructurales dadas –y ya expuestas-, la que nos permite argumentar metalógicamente y con convicción cognoscitiva en sede de la digresión lógica propuesta como método (para comprender esto es preciso dar cuenta de las características definitorias de la lógica formal; no tan formal en el plano ontoepistemológico superior: esto supone entender que la lógica no bebe sólo de los axiomas contiguos al principio de identidad, sino también de la “dictadura” del principio de la extensionalidad; en tal sentido, recordemos mi crítica al principio fregeano de que el conocimiento supone siempre hallar a=b; todo lo cual supone, en definitiva, que es preciso algo más, tal como nos indican los resultados de Godel, esto es, la incompletitud intrínseca de los sistemas lógico-formales), sin por ello romper las líneas estructurales que rigen no sólo el mundo de nuestro específico contexto físico evolutivo, sino también las propias autopistas de la lógica generadora del pensamiento. Es decir, de acuerdo con todo lo anterior, debemos ir más allá de la lógica, pero ello debe hacerse necesariamente a través de sus leyes fundamentales, sobre todo, el principio de identidad y sus corolarios (en el mundo de la lógica, nuestro mundo, en la mente y en nuestro contexto físico de evolución; constituye una tautología, la generación, respecto del principio de identidad, del principio aristotélico de no contradicción; he aquí lo que estoy exponiendo: la vía “forzosa” de la lógica para el pensamiento y, a su vez, paradójicamente, la necesidad de una consciencia superior, metalógica, que nos permite comprender que la afirmación de la no contradicción conforma una tautología ontoepistemológica, pero no absoluta u ontológica). Tal posibilidad ideal (recordemos que la explicación irracional de los mitos de los dioses jamás interferiría en la inferencia inductiva animal que reconoce el propio Russell, mucho más racional que aquélla, en términos absolutos de juicio valorativo de la verdad; lo cual supone que la capacidad simbólica no sólo es una fuente transcendente respecto del mundo real, sino también una fuente de creación subjetiva parcialmente independiente de la realidad; aunque los átomos no sean equiparables, en términos epistémicos, a cualesquiera personajes literarios) es, doblemente: una necesidad del discurrir filosófico (no literario; aunque esto debe especificarse) y la garantía de la posibilidad de asumir la ingente tarea ideal referida al principio de este breve texto.
Ejemplos de algunos principios primeros del método integrado de la razón: la no objetivabilidad de la consciencia en términos lógico-causales de substancia; la desontologización, en su sentido propio, esto es, en términos del ser absoluto, de nuestra consciencia y del mundo cognoscible, y la consecuente desaparición de las renuencias antimetafísicas, por la comprensión wittgensteinana de que la lógica, como debe deducirse de los teoremas de la incompletitud de Godel, es un camino abierto de la consciencia, pero incapaz de justificarse a sí mismo como único, tanto respecto de su inserción y direccionamiento de la realidad física (recuérdese el problema de la integración de la teoría de la Relatividad general y el principio de causalidad clásico), cuanto respecto de nuestro propio discurrir filosófico.
Respecto del último punto, recordemos las paradojas de la metafísica del cambio, creo que en alguna forma conectada con el anterior paréntesis; o las que se derivan del simbolismo” entendido como elemento extralógico, pero en el modo específicamente humano en que lo es: básicamente, “sólo”, a) en un sentido metafísico respecto de nuestro pensamiento consciente (la abducción, la idea feliz), b) en el sentido de su apertura “supraextensional” (la recursividad del concepto) y c) en el sentido del rol de la implicación emocional en la creación de los conceptos, como elementos-objetos del pensar significativo, que, a su vez, son lógica y extensionalmente determinantes de todo pensar subsiguiente a su formación, lo cual no invalida per se la validez del pensamiento, en términos ontoepistémicos, si éste obtiene la suficiente profundidad de abstracción comprensiva transcendente; recordando, de algún modo y en los justos términos de una nueva razón integral no sólo científica (al menos a efectos de la comprensión de totalidad), las reducciones eidética y transcendental que plantea Husserl, las cuales, propiamente, en realidad deben transformarse, a los efectos del presente contexto conceptual filosófico, en abstracciones transcendentes e inclusivas (no hay reducción en la comprensión).
La lógica es el camino que no podemos modificar y del que nunca podemos salir del todo –ni aun voluntariamente-, dada la específica configuración ontoepistémica de la doble naturaleza inmanente y transcendente del pensamiento; y no sólo supone un límite, este camino, sino que también lo supone nuestra incapacidad innata para fijar su principio fundacional en la totalidad existencial, y, a su vez, como fundamento de la misma; al menos mientras nos hallemos demasiado “a ras de tierra” en los estrictos márgenes del uso de esa lógica. Sin embargo, paradójicamente, a su vez, dichos límites son la contrapartida y el contrafuerte necesario de nuestra capacidad ontoepistémicamente fundada de pensamiento transcendente; puesto que sin límites no hay transcendencia, aunque sin transcendencia sólo hay extensión o pura enumeración no significativa (ontoepistémicamente) de lo real. En definitiva, de alguna forma, sólo podemos ser lo que somos, al saber, al menos mientras no nos transformemos en dioses.
Aunque a primera vista parece que esto sólo puede predicarse, en sentido estricto, en un sentido ideal de la razón en su ejercicio del pensamiento filosófico, todo ejercicio de la mente, incluido el artístico y literario se halla imbuido de las leyes lógicas, que transcienden lo empírico. Las leyes lógicas fundamentales no son tan fáciles de suspender, ni siquiera en los universos de la creación artística, por el carácter intrínseco a nuestra mente de lo lógico. En todo caso, la suspensión sólo ha de tener un carácter simbólico y metafísico a la propia creación ( p.e.: un relato sobre un hombre que son dos hombres, o tres o más, a la vez); pues en todos los casos el principio de identidad “pervive” como expresión objetivada –y posibilitadora- del arte.

NOTA IMPORTANTE A TODO EL TRABAJO: la repetición del término “ontoepistémico” ha sido efectuada con reiterada intencionalidad explicativa, aun a sabiendas de los efectos perjudiciales que tal reiteración ha de tener en la armonía y equilibrio literarios del texto. Se trata de una cuestión que abarca todo mi pensamiento, y dado su carácter, a mi modo de ver, demasiado original, creo que, a efectos de claridad explicativa, es mi obligación indicar expresamente cuando interviene dicho concepto; pues en cada caso concreto de la reflexión filosófica que se trae a colación, siempre se hallará más o menos preconstituido en la mente de cada lector, de acuerdo con su experiencia vital e intelectual previa, un saber anterior y distinto adquirido sobre cada problema. El hecho de que la noción se me aparezca casi como demasiado “sobrevenida” respecto del pensamiento tradicional, me obliga, a efectos propedéuticos, a efectuar todas las referencias expresas que el sentido de la responsabilidad moral me impone".

ps: Now I guess I need a rest! wave geek tongue smiley
Thank You Very Much for Calm and for Inspiration!!
Wishing so Beautiful Day!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:55 am

Only little complementary comment.
The fixing of transcendence as core of our working of mind is key, BLESSING, to make Sense of the "old" Sentence "Love the Other as Yourself", because its Key for the Legitimacy of it through the real problem of pulling biology of the self survival. It's Situating the Horizon of Ideal, upon the self, the others and the society, in a Truly Legitimated Place again, for Working Values out for Convivence in the World.
The too much focusing on Sciences (Blessing, I Repeat; I do only critizise the monopolistic materialism, Only!), the called by tradition "Natural" ones, and the too much focusing on its method did leave the Integral Reason and the VAlues Inside a little out of place. And consequences were not very good.
Though, take a look: not so many centuries ago, many cultures did cut the head of their enemies and did leave them somewhere very visible on the face of their houses, for everybody could see it.
Actually, any Normal One from us could See this as Impossible, and not only for what others will say, but, mainly, for what ourself moral terms will Feel.
After all, seems the Integral Reason is not so easy to be erased, and it has kept working out for the years, even when we insconscious terms did may reject the reflection on it, somehow. Today, I think all we need is some Hearted Reflection of it for Making a Real Difference for the Good of All.

ps: if this was not a monday day, I don't think I was able to say all these things without a simple piece of meal in my morning stomach!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophical thoughts
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next