Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philosophical thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 12:07 pm

my Nice workmate Peter came to repair the light-point, and now it's OK.
Calm eyes and ears, and All, are Blessing help for thinkers who think they may help by the thinking... Shocked wait a minute, what! scratch Laughing
But the idea is True.
Good Hugging
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: Marc Gasol All-Star is so Great, and sorry me but I'm Wishing a final Federer-Nadal.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 8:12 pm

Hi!
Its OK. Coming me for sometime. Cant everyday keeping of attention cause im Truly Focused and Working so hard.
For the "old" times and for Good Wishing Love.
About Good Going, beyond my human intention True, some Change around me, for just Justice, im Sure would help somehow Harvard's , and humbly me. This is All connected it seems, so Making Better Everywhere too just can Feed the Positivity, Honestly and ignorantly i think.
Good Wishing. Beauty (not just talking bout faces, bodies... But specially Moral) is Key.
Loving Forever True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Obviously, I'm understanding David Harbour Words in the way I think they're really are, this is in terms of the positive Creation for changing conciousness for the Better Life of All (cause bullies are Losing something from their own Lifes too, Very Huge One: the Joy of Caring and the True Happiness that Moral Behaviour can Only Bring, this is Beauty of LIfe, and Health, and inner Peace; and there's an inner Road of Global Education We All Have to Go Through).
After all craziness towards me, I am very careful actually about what I'm saying.
About Refugees Rights.  I think this is a Sacred thing.  Though, Obviously, as a "thing from this World" that it is too (inside of the Human Communities, Law and Order are Always Necessary), I'm Not saying there's no need for some HUMANITARY Control, beside the REAL HELP these People Need.  But to Totally Forget the Universal Right, Supposedly Respected and Signed by All the nations (it's less or more explicitally Contained in the first Text, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, from 1948, if I remember; as in many other Ones), I Honestly Have to say it's Not good.  Not at all.
Best Intentions and Wishes!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 10:41 am

I knew I was forgetting something (forgetting now the grammar mistakes, most of all not only for poor english but for poor concentration in it cause of too much concentration on the core of the message).
At School, it's Key Teacher is a Role Model for Kids.  
And it's also Key the kids Enjoy the Learning.  I mean, as I said the other day, it's Not possible to be depending on the internet for all knowledge that we may need for anytime; Kids Do Need to Learn things, cause this is also Key for the Developing of their minds (Plato was Insisting Very Much in previous Learning of Mathematics and other Disciplines before Study Philosophy, as a Preparation of the Mind -Plato was in the IV (had to get sure, always between III and IV, True, but this is not so important as if I was situating Plato in the Middle Age by instance -it's cause I study philosophy on my own, focused in things that I was finding important for my theories, and also cause I Learnt many things in very few time; this is not bad, but I have to Admit this is not possible to be done for all cases; Everybody with Their Own Talents-, and I say this because then, many centuries have happened since the Human was Human, and We Had Learnt many things by them, I mean, it was Not All so new on Plato times, by instance, this thinking came also from Pitagora, who Travelled so Much, to Orient, Africa... Very Ancient Cultures); and Descartes proposes Mathematics also as a Preparation and also as a first step to make easier to understand his Methode), but as I was saying, Kids do Need to Learn, but this can be Made by different ways, and some are better than others.
When the Kid Gets Identified to the Teacher (not necessary both are blonde... this is something impossible to be controlled and moral terms is neutral; but the thing the Teacher is a Good, Wise, Kind and Fair Person), it All Gets Easier.
And, for more, when the Kid is Calm, and Enjoys and Has a Fun Time by the Learning, then it's even Better.
This was All.
bye action smiley Smile
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Only for a moment.
This transcendence, as living experience and as knowledge, although, cant get disconnected from the Human Nature. This human nature gets involved with the concept of Empathy, by instance, which is fundamental, and Culture Evolution.
Curiously, it was Descartes who made the disconnection real, by making absolute what's just a part of our mind and our living, the logic-causalist reason.
By a transcendent humanism (new word), it's possible to build a cultural evolution that respect the human essence (qualitatively unique: abstraction and symbolic Empathy), which, at once, is the one directing the whole process (capacity for the evil is larger in us than in other animals but, qualitatively, it is not so different; what's different in Human is our capacity for Judging these behaviours as Bad ones, Properly talking; and this is because of Abstractive Reason and Symbolic Empathy).
Also, by this concep of transcendent humanism, we can connect what's metaphysic to the physical nature, and make it Well from the point of the conceptualization of the human essence as I did in the late paragraph.
It's not a logic-causalist connection, as Descartes thought it could be done, but it's a Sense made from the consciousness of our limits and of our horizons. This does need, in first place, the metalogic digression on everything and the intuitive consciousness (these concepts are Totally united as Good functionality of our mind) of the Need for Mereology for the Sense.
From it All, the Believe. Coherent to our Human Essence and as a Free Space for the interpretation of what's Metaphysical to our consciousness (not able to be conceptually defined even by our metalogic digressions and intuitivity, as we All know well). From this Well Conscious and Interiorized Statements, Faith Can Talk to Us and Build UP our Believes (I mean, faith by instance can't tell you to kill others just for believing different, cause this is Against our Human Essence).
Human Essence Has to Be Unbreakable, though it's Very Legitim that Faith Do Also Explain the Origen of that, but without breaking it, and but Connectedly.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 4:06 am

To the Rest.
Watched first half of the match. Taping it. Good game.
When i was young, i used to think the rightest thing to do was to be shy. For sure, education from my culture did influenced me; but with the years i understood it was personal thing: like some apologizing for being who i am. Later, on time, i understood more: this last thing was motivated for a lack of empathy from me. But this was for many reasons, not just my genetics.
Actually, i Feel quite Comfortable.
Ashaming things are much larger in other human contexts, global and local. By instance, the spying.
Now i know it doesnt matter how many ears are listening; independently on goverment changes, i know im Condemned, like Jesus Christ, or like Barrabas to many ones, or as many Human Beings out of Law Protection and Rights Recognizing. Actually, i do even think that this beauty killing would keep the same no matter the spanish party holding presidency. I think that even with Podemos, this would Not change.
Its the same old song: when you havent factic power, supported or not by the law, you arr just a number. And i dont think my phylosophy is able to change this horrible side of the human nature. To me, its simply Horrible, making all promises of justice and equality i was told at school Look like a Total Lie to me.
But, i know there're Always exist some Honest People. The problem is this is too rare, and its so Difficult the may ever get connected.
Anyway, im CALMY Keeping my Word, and Enjoying iy, my Moral Consciousness and, why not saying it, cause of my childidh Knight Dreams.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Rarely posting. OK.
I think my philo is bringing Sense on two things. First, as i said, the Human Essence (Morals, empathy, abstraction, sense, metaphysics...). Second but not less important, that the answer of a Real God (uncatchable by our human mind) is as magic or mysterious than any other answe on last fundaments we may ever and ever find.
Another thing, beyond my freedom but for living circunstances, is that my subjectivity is Believing more in a God of Justice rather than Only Goodness. The two things.
And this Wish is Obviously Not related to wars, hunger, Kids suffering...
My Hope is related to Real Evil. The spying and punishing done for years and yesrs against me is, again have to Admit this is subjective -but Reasoned bu quute Good mind mine-, somrthing like that. Im just Honest, though this Value...
I havent got paranormal powers, and not contact yo extraterrestrial beings or something like that. Im just a Human thinker, with Feelings, fears, Hopes... As All!
I Can Only Believe and Existential terms Live Well on those ideas if i know and feel im Moral terms Good. Im Feeling this. Global terms, i just want to help. True i Swear. Not working against any specific ones, also have to add.
Hasta siempre, id like to know my years posting had some positive and educational usefulness. No matter my aescepticism, i think so!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:00 pm

I am listening to Music again on the headphones.
Albinoni's Adagio is FAR from being a heartache, actually. Now it was all like a Black-ish (TV Laughing action smiley Razz ) GTO (grow till old).
The 5.2 is almost all dedicated to Habermas critic, exposing his fundamental explanations and bringing the main lines I'm developing, related to all philosophers. I this his Theory of the Communicative Action is Tremendous, and I am Not commenting a thing on it, cause it's too Good.
A good tandem, Habermas and me. He's a "little" more recognized, but I'm hopeful about I'll be close to him at it too, someday. Well, in fact taking profit from many Authors. And feeling philopaternity at the UIB, Casadesús. Something Different to All I had known before, for the Passion for the Subject and, at once, the wills for Sharing and Listening. I think it's probable he was told something about me, for the first time I did go to Master courses; but I've seen this behaviour for All other People, All. This is Admirable.
I thought, this Heart about the Philosophy and this Democracy about the dialogue (though he was the toughest one critizising my final work for the master graduation; though he was also the one telling me "you, big philomachine to get polished by working and, specially this last one, Calming and Focusing"; less or more these were his words).
Anyway, I feel Connected to many other Philosophers. Bordoy has been so Helping and Mind Pacifying, just by the calm corrections and patience.
And this is also related to All those who come to these Conferences. Very Key Place, these courses "Cicle de Pensament i Cultura Clàssica" (two decades) and "Aula d'Humanitats", have been an existential reference to me. Free from competitions, envies... Just Friendly and Free Philosophy for All the People!
Related to what I said yesterday.
On these days, it seems like there's a pressure that become like an inertial pulling in our kids. It's the pressure of the advertising of all those things to buy, and the pressure from the ones you want to get identified to and that wear, use, have... the things. It's a matter of selfish pulsion but also a matter of social pressure too.
I am not saying the market is naturally more perverted that may be the global human nature (the market is the way we make it; on my opinion, by instance, too much taken by the Big Capital and the Financial One; we may want or not, this is a consequence of the globalization, though almost nobody's talking about it, excepting maybe Jorge de los Santos, thinker and artist I Watch on "Para todos la 2", and some other ones; globalization can be good, but it also needs legal corrections for protecting the vulnerable People, as it happened with the sindical movements on the XIX after the industrial revolution against explotation of workers; the problem is this is very Much More Difficult than making national laws, it's so Complex, for many relationships involved and many power centers acting; I KNOW it's VERY DIFFICULT!, but it's IMPORTANT, at the very least, NOT ignoring it, the VULNERABLE and UNPROTECTED ONES); but the pressure I am talking about does mean a Need for deeper Eduction for the Kids, on Values, Theoric and Practic terms, as I said.
And now another thing not much politically correct on these days (please, if you're reading it, don't forget all that I've been saying at first). It's Important Women Take Responsability Roles, and get the same payed as the Men. But it's also Important a doble argument: first, it's important they bring their own ways of doing things, not copying for all the same men have been doing; second, be Strong but also Kind, don't try for revenge or humiliate men or people in general just cause you're actually arised after a tough process where, just for being women, you had to face a Really and Unfairy increased level of energy and, probably, humiliations too.
If both things happened, Women UP, and Women Teaching on these things, I am Sure things would get Better All around.
Good Wishing!
Back to the other task.
God Bless! Goodness! action smiley tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Well its possible they dont try to destroy me, just to educate me.
In any case, as long as i havent my own private parking, ill enter after park car (it was not for 5 f... Minutes but for earning time -psycologic- and for the weight of my back; ill solve all).
Maybe this way they will leave alone.
What ive Gor Clear is that the understanding and appreciating of my phylosophy is brutally minoritary, more than i thought.
Strenght!!!!!!!!!
I Know im right, im Morally so Calm.
Wishing Good True!
Love and Peace and Strentht and Goodness!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:40 am

Its REAL, the DANGER of Destruction of my Task if I use Home computers. Not just fundamented suspicious in my shoes, before the unknown in a world like this (well, adding very lesd or more covered shadows of hate against me -Not including All). Its just that Happened to me, for the last years.
Though, Working the head and papers on hand at home.
Good Wishing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:56 am

Normal mood, ive just "despapilotat" myself hunting two flies. True. For Calm sleeping.
Also, though on normal mood, for goodness following Nice "someone said" jokes.
"Sent nou" man, im just simulating a french (sorry, Only for phonetic playing) 40, when in fact im just moving the lol!
geek tongue smiley Laughing
For more, if its for "entered" "mokkad'ors" (for catalonian word), we could try secretly together alone as usual a "Amantes" Scene. Its not Conan (Respecting; only name jokes), but its...
Cony, catalonian, i did it again; my first Mary (she KIND said loved my legs, True, me very thin then, excepting... Them! lol! ) came to my Memory again.
Now We Are three Human beings in fair memories!

Morning too busy and official, saying Hi later.
Good night Loving Well
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 1:31 am

And dont worry for the energy, im also decided to teach the 90 years at the very least and quite complete. Sorry for haters and manipulators, that will Always exist as long Human species live. Its OK, well be OK.
It was and Odissey, i could say. Ullysses and David Fit, humbly to me.
Wishing same Energy and Goodness to All as much as possible, True.
Good night.
Lady it was Good!!
Now Self and Family Protection Time. There're big "hungry" wolves in the outside. But well survive and well live.
Time for Well Deserved Caring.
God Bless!
See later Well
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 1:26 pm

OK, it's Done. The Moral Calm. Expressed yesterday and today, capturing all I had to say by both days.
There're disturbing things (electric energy, which now is digitalized, and digital sources in the house, computer, TV set and telephone...) around me that have no satisfactory explanation possible, but I'll be Doing Well on my Life (it's 1984 Orwell focused in One).
I'll be Watching and Listening, Focused, to the Nice things I Commented and any other One. Though I'm not coming, I'll Do. It's Inspirational.
Philotask makes me so Happy True, for the way it's Resulting! Selfish and chilidsh egotic cheers bounce party smiley (Tom Hanks Dances with John Candy in Splash, Alan and Freddy), but I Know it's Helping things for the Meaning.
She does not "catch the bus", She takes the spaceship to the Heaven; Thank You for Existing action smiley cheekey smiley Smile Razz
Now I have to go. See You
God Bless!

ps: Moral Breathing Now!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 1:03 pm

It's just a very, very little piece of the plant that for Real did get inside of the digital print of my finger. I could take off the most external part, but some did remain. It's Mad when I'm typing Mad Laughing Smile
I said it, first, cause I had to Try to say something less or more nice and/or funny, and second ("second"... ha! Laughing geek ) for looking very tough.
Not for "victimissimy" on the symbolic circumstances. Quite normal, and I can even say that for each day better, the psycology (when the "covered" doing around me get stopped, I'll feel even better -I think that's impossible, and, for more, some talks like this workmate morning are really Nice-; but the directly named "attacks" as insults... I don't think I'd like them very much -prize for the "descovering" geek , though I think Well that I'll deal with it as anybody else).
Nice Videos.
I have also Seen Beautiful Pictures. God Bless Pregnant Ladies and All the Babies, Adorable! cheekey smiley Razz wave Razz
Goodness!
Back to the task. Good. Focused. Quite calm (actually, the thinking is one of my most favorites "pills").
The Babies from Sweden are coming soon party smiley cheers bounce
Greetings Good and Loving

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:07 am

Hi!
Razz  flower  Razz

I just had the breakfast, so I brokefast  geek  Laughing  Rolling Eyes
Some good trailers videos!  Wise reflections and action fun!
I Have to Admit I feel myself like if I was the "reincarnation" of Aristotile or something, but the more humble and simple the living is, the more comfortable I feel (I'm Sure Aristotile would Agree with this  Very Happy  geek  Laughing ), the more comfortable I feel.
Watched "Northpole", Christmas argument, the other day.  Not big costs and not shakesperian reflections, but it's Honest and Warm, the Soul of the Movie.  More than about the Script or Production (No bad at all!), it's about Actors and Directors Work.
"Unfinished Business", differently focused, is in a Good wave too.  Now Watching it.
It's All about Goodness!
Taking the chance for particular Best Wishing now.  People involved are:
- Andrew Bogut.  Bad luck can't Stop a Great Player with a Greater Heart!
- Pau Donés.  All my Admiration and Thankfulness, for the Social Hearted Task.  Impossible to be described by a material price, the Heart and the Moral Goals!
Best Wishing for Total and Fast Recovering!
And to Everybody too!
Really Focused Good, taking care but brain near to 100%, almost as everyday.
Last thing: all the virtual stuff from last years (including two visits) did Help me so Much.  Asperger Improving!  And some other things Good too, like Philosophy and its derivations as the True Meaning of things.
This last Book from James Allen in youtube, on directing our living by directing our thoughts... Great!
I've got quite fixed on mind (did for last days), the involving of logic and emotion together in mind.  I Had, but now I have fixed how to explain it.  
All of my treatise is Much More Important than my evolution as an individual under the "public" eye.  Should Believe me. You'll see  Smile  Razz  bounce Time will tell, I Hope we all are still Alive for then.
Now going.
Good Loving and Heart!!  action smiley  tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 2:11 pm

Its important to say true that influence for last post came only from two points.
One, for the "handing" of only two specific people.
The other, for self-reflection about what i said about the net as something possible to be worse than the jungle.
Quite Real.
Today Conference, to Learn Always Good.
Bye action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Admiting im on the point of felt unjustice that if the neibo dont get a moral but definitive solution, im renouncing to share here any other good thing.  Theres the Level of my Calm and Certain Feeling.
Far from nations origen, but on unjustice for years continued.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:28 am

Ah, and the philoworking is going top. I'd dare to Embarassed Razz say that almost "so easy" scratch Shocked
Good job!
Finishing the agenda before Semana Santa. I think the treatise will be finished, final edition made by me included, in june-july, at the very most. All is quite clear on mind. So much that sometimes comes to my mind this very silly question: how is it possible nobody had seen it before? scratch geek Laughing
The only answer is 222, highest iq ever Laughing lol! bounce party smiley (those turns right/left of the dancer emo next to the jumping ball... lol! Laughing bounce party smiley ).
Good day.
Good Loving!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Taking the chance for a public Congratulations, and big Thankfulness, to Prof. Francesc Casadesús for his Basic Lessons on Classic dialectics and retorics.  It made me think more, and helped me to get to more integrative conclusions, in the space of my theories, giving sense to all these questions on the interrelationed nature of them.  
Trust.  Good Job!
Only saying, for Social and Friendly Development (geek I learnt this from Sheldon action smiley Smile ), that today I'm going to the doctor for last revision of the operation results.  Fine.
Hearted Greetings and Wishing Better and Best Times Possible.
And a Good Loving hug and/or kisses for You!!

ps: stopping the collective pressure on me, or helping to stop it, is the right thing to do, as long as its results are not benefits, and as long these last ones are coming from the sources that truly help a human being with human rights!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:22 pm

Im a philosopher (and, as all, many more things) who was mistaken (though not just me) for a period of my life (,though , as all, ill never br perfect).
And the society and the world and some people are what they are.
My capacity for transmiting sense is limited, for the difficulty for get honest interest about this sense and learn about it. I finally understood that today very few people want to improve and to feel taught; all do feel they bring the truth with them.
So, only honest and interested readers are in my reach.
And i think the internet is not a place, at the very least today, for building up a respected unofficial university.
To whats related to romantic games... I just can say sorry me please.
Life is not that long, and ill apply this energy of mine on better ways than ive been doing till today.
Cancelling the show, yes. It makes no sense anymore.
Ill be Focused in those Values.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 2:27 am

cheers next chapters re-organized for real. Sense! bounce wave Smile
OK!
I have always been a quite "themed" animal, good i mean Laughing tongue smiley
8 chapters now, no longer than before; just more coherent system.
Here we go!
Rest time arrived now.
Good!
Moderate genius lol! i am. Well, at the very least never gone real crazy, even all the unjustice cases.
Loving!!
Good night

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:24 am

(now Top Gun anthem inspires the intense dance of concentration -"masho" terms: "male" is Normal, and we men don't have to feel ashamed for being men, and it's fair nobody tries for it; but it does Not mean we are more or better than females, or that we are not Human the Same, and that we Have an Spirituality, a Soul... And that Equality Should Involve All, I mean, All Types of Free Sexuality! action smiley Razz cheers )
The first part is the historic critic (I'm wave party smiley bounce at it), this is the second (no more in the book).

Parte II: Fundamentos para una nueva epistemología.

6.- El problema de la objetividad.
6.1.- La objetividad en el lenguaje.  La lógica gramatical.  La metáfora.
6.2.- La objetividad en la ciencia.  Confrontación de la falacia naturalista.  Crítica de la ciencia como crítica de las ideologías.  La perspectiva de la filosofía de la ciencia.
(aquí, uno de los principales objetivos es explicar la objetividad en términos globales de la epistemología y de la mente, entendida ésta y el conocimiento como una esencia, con diferentes manifestaciones)

7.- Bases para una nueva antropología filosófica.
7.1.- El mundo de la vida como ámbito sociocultural y como espacio biológico (hay que tratar el tema de lo transcendental, a partir de Habermas; y lo biológico como a) razón integrada: emoción y empatía y b) como condicionante estructural).
7.2.- Teoría evolutiva y conocimiento (emergentismo filogenético de lo humano, concurrencia causal para el salto evolutivo; explicar situaciones evolutivas favorables más allá de la unidireccionalidad supervivencial y reproductiva del gen contenido en un solo individuo).
7.3.- Neurociencia.  Sentido y abstracción comprensiva.

8.- Ser y razón.
8.1.- El principio causal.  Su contrapartida en la mente humana: la creatividad cognitiva (comentario sobre arte y humor).
8.2- Lógica y metalógica (se trata de acabar de explicar lo trascendente necesario, así como la conexión de la lógica y la causalidad).
8.3.- Simbolismo, sentido y trascendencia (aspectos funcionales).
8.4.- La verdad como certeza (representacional, justificacional y valorativa) en la mereología de "lo Uno y lo múltiple".  La clave ontoepistémica y metafísica.

And that is all I think, less or more.  Bye, see you

ps: on the task, but for some more days, a little easy.  Uff, So Good  tongue smiley   Smile  Razz

Last edited by david on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 9:27 am

Hi!

I did edit the scheme for the part II, which is contained in this same subject, immediately before this post (words between "paréntesis" probably not on titles).
Existential terms, it's Very Calming.
Nice Videos today, again, Good!
I have decided I'll be preparing for the rest of the month (defining better the interconnected lines of second part on mind and paper).  After, I'll start the last edition of the first part, while I am also writing on hand some basic lines for all the points from the part II, as long as the edition is not so difficult as the late one.  I'll start writing well on juny, taking july too.  August for the edition of part II (as Sergio García, not too late Smile ).
And after I'm sending it, some way of edition I'll find I think.
Focused!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 1:42 am

Im taking Llull vision on law for public institutions, and ill search for some helping comparisson studying upon some actual theories on it.
He is a Genius, and ill get easy all bibliography on it i think. Focused from november on it.
And it all will be some Helping Key for my coming essay on ethics.
Love Good
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 2:19 pm

I am not talking about politic realities, I'm talking about me as a Human Being.
I Can't understand why the institutions of my own country Shocked Exclamation have participated or authorized -or let this happen- this stuff, my Home.
I am ready to go on, but I "still" think this is a very bad behaviour, out of any justifying, objective terms on me as a Free Citizen, with my Civil and Mental Capabilities Not declared by now officialy failed by any Court on a Constituional Process.
It's surrealistic, to talk about these rational things, when we get involved with this long time situation.
Well, I just Hope empathy, reason and goodness win.  I'm not asking for anything special, or vengeances; I'm quite far from it.  It's Just about Being Considered as any Citizen with his Sacred Rights Recognized by the Law.
For these years, I have seen how most of the society gets moved on for only selfish interests, usually material; as long as nobody did lend me a hand on this really unfair and disturbing stuff (I said it for many times: being watched in the outside by the police is Not a problem; the problem comes when I find out intromissions in my own Home -not sure about who's directly involved, well, excepting...).  I see many celebrities and rich people that say they have given this to charity causes, bought this for these ones, being members of Humanitary Institutions...
(and many people more, who are not that famous or rich...)
But, while I see the involvement with my circumstances by the movies and so, they have Not done a thing about it...
I have never been that bad or that ill, Friends.  It's Very Bad, the whole stuff.
But well, as I said, I'm Ready for a Life where I'm going like this did not happen, and Honestly away from hating or vengeances.  Maybe things will Can't be as they could have been, for the brutal injustice and for my unperfect humanity, but I am Only thinking about Good things.  Good and Strong.
I Know so well, as I'm Proving by my essay, what Objectivity is; and I Know I'm Right about these things I said.
God Bless!
REally, this philojob is going to be Tremendous.
Now back to the profession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical thoughts   Philosophical thoughts - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophical thoughts
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next