Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Adored Dame of my Heart

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Adored Dame of my Heart Empty
PostSubject: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Hi, again,
Smile Smile 

it's just that I have to confess it's the first time I'm facing a fact.
I can not handle the Glance of You, Fixed Eyes, as mine. I'm too Touched, Moved.
Please, VERY CALM AND QUIET, it's some tear falling down for the Beauty Of Love I'm Feeling.
Though I know I've talked very much about this,
now when I Look at You reflections are 0% and Love Feelings of Tenderness are 100%. All of my Mind and my Heart.
I know I talked about sobriety. I'm Trying. I Swear I'm Trying, while I talk.
ALWAYS TOGETHER, STAY WITH ME.
You Look Like Coming from Heaven. All I Knew on Earth before...
This is How I See You True. How You're Looking to my Eyes.
See in a while.
We Calm and SO HAPPY!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers 

PS: AND PLEASE DON'T WORRY, YOU MAY APPEAR EVERY DAY, I'M NOT GETTING EXHAUSTED, NEVER!!

PSII: I'm Changing, figure it out, Only for the Going from my letters to Your Picture, Knowing I'm Here at the same time action smiley 
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:41 pm

http://www.larazon.es/detalle_normal/noticias/4407735/sociedad/una-de-cada-tres-adolescentes-reconoce-sufrir-control-abusivo-de-su-pareja

Shared about sexist violence, numbers. In Spain. But in a global world like this is, each day a little more, I think it's Interesting for All to notice and to care about, for fighting it.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 
Smile action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Came for a while to Stay Fine.
Wanna know something? Found my sister talking to a young policemen quat enough over 6 feet, and for a good while the "softie" side of mine felt like uncomfortable to me. Be Good, I don't mind who you are, was thinking.
But it's not softie, it's Feeling.
I spent night very missing, even in dreams.
But when I say all these things, beyond the public opening, I get worried for worrying about me.
Because it's Needed to Have some Fun and Fine.
I will not lie. For all years coming, it will never, NEVER, be easy to make the balance between the calm longing and the energized working for Good.
At a leve of energy of mind and heart, to cut the other side is very complicated. At the very least without making damages in the brain. True.
Objective Helps, then. Some escape of Breathing.
Before Knowing You, Lady Adored, I Felt LIke Complete Person (maybe something more Laughing Smile Wink ); but from the Moment I Knew You, I HAD to Notice I would never feel that way again without You.
It's the Truth.
I Have to Thank God for Having You Here!!
And, also, say God Bless Everybody! I Know (showed to me just a while ago by a video in youtube) there's so Much to Do. I am not surrendering at all action smiley 
I'm, also Smile Smile  going to stay for a little more time today.
Don't go. I Love You so!!
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:17 am

Hi!!
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley 

If I am now in the right stream, these are going to be very hard and tough and HAPPY TIMES.
I do Feel like teenager, for all of the day, thinking about You.
I'm nervous (excited), even when not Here.
I get lost into the thinking of YOU.
The only way to stop the cold of this hole I do feel at the same time, in the middle of my chest, is to Think and to Know You're Embraced to me.
Liked Very Much Video made from some of Friends in Youtube, MORE THAN ANYTHING, because ending is EMBRACED.
In those moments of longing, I don't think about your Face, your Eyes, your Smile, your Legs, your Dress, your Hair or any other one of your Charms; I ONLY THINK ABOUT HOLDING YOU SO TIGHT. Unbreakable knot in Arms of Hearts.
Hope You may Like Videos I've been Watching for Sense and for Love. All was Done Thinking about You.
Feels Good, to say it.
Any other thing different to the Holding You is almost like killing, the peace of my soul.
And when I write I do feel so cold my words, and then I understand You're in the core of my heart, the flame of light that keeps me warm and gives me strenght.
I Care so Much.
I Love You beyond the life.
I Love YOU so Much.
It's like New Times. ALL I WANT IS TO FEEL YOU, AND TO FEEL YOU'RE HAPPY WITH ME.
I Do Only See, in my mind, the Moment I'll Hold your hand again, and Embrace. EMBRACE YOU!!

ps: going to some work. In a while will post Picture. I could See Video from Super-Fun night, but it's not avalaible in my country (oh my, if I was starting to understand things... wave Smile ).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:45 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

How are things!!
I've been Watching Video in Brooke's Today (Smile as a Good boy Smile ), and I Found it Interesting and Made for Helping Intention.
Now have to say Thank You Very Much for yesterday's night Videos.
Very Beautiful and Good. So Lovely and Cute. And Beautiful. You!!
Very Inspirational All!
Don't worry, I'll take care about body and heart. Relax Fine, though sometimes it is quite difficult; for All. Also quite careful about body (respecting tendons and knees of my legs, True).
You take Care too, Please.
From last Videos, Liked so Much that One getting out the Radio Program with a Good Friend -I get into some kind of ecstatic Candidness in Love when I See You Walking, it's Something Natural-; and All from yesterday. Specially that One with sign of phone and You inside of the car, and gentleman in the outside but quite close, using the celular phone: Loved Your Expressions and Doing. Very!! action smiley 
flower party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower 

I am so cold state of body (what the with my English: I've got a moderated cold - from beginning of last week, not from last days), but going careful. True!
Yesterday I Read till getting physically and mentally tired. Very Interesting All from A.R. Damasio Book. There're things that I'd like to investigate more, and some (very few to be True) that I not totally agree. Need to Read and to Learn More for Properly talking about it. I Recommend the Book! As Rorty's ones. I've only read articles from him, but I'm so excited about the nearly starting (I've started strong, Inspired!).
Today I think I'm going to use the moderated or saving energy mode. Not forcing, just Natural. It will feel good, taking off pressure for trying to be bright, to Impress You All ways Possible.
Anyway, I Like to Share All Ideas or wave lol! I may find; but just going on Fine with it. Just Natural. No pressure about. I Do Know I've helped with things said, and that I wil Help More in the Future. Doing Calm action smiley 
About calling or not, I'll be objective: Beautiful Videos can be understood as: 1) try for a call; 2) it's OK, we're connected.
So, by now I'll Stay these ways, for the Better Possible to my mind and for the Hearts.
Smile flower I Love You Very Much, Brooke Shields!!flower Smile 
cheers love smiley cheers 

ps: I Want to See You Again, to Meet You again. We'll Talk party smiley cheers action smiley 
Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Sorry for the sarcasm. It's not that I think You don't deserve All what You Have, it's just that admiting normal in this context (love smiley ) means recognizing my limits before You, because I've not reached there.
That's All.
"Malist" war of sexes. And for All behind as fights.
Sarcasm is Over. Fights too. True! action smiley 
It's just that when negativity around Here, or my understanding (prejudices from all from before, and my own authoritary Thinking, like the "wisest" inside of me, I Know) as that, it's just coming back to past fighties. And then, after All Years, All together... Some explossions.
Sorry!
Back to Future!!
Anyway, some tensions from UNSATISFIED Physical/Touching/Going beyond All because our Minds are not as Descartes but as Damasio says (NERVES, CHEMISTRY, STATE OF MIND AND THOUGHTS); some tensions are, WHATEVER THE INNOCENT AND CANDID I MAY TRY, impossible to evitate sometimes from me. FAR from perfect, I Do Admit.
 flower Smile flower 

It's so BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY, MY LOVE, You've Found the Car. It's such an Adorable thing. Normal, because of the way You are!!
I Love You ALWAYS!!
 flower  love smiley  flower 

ps: I went to University. Sharing some Nice experiences in next post.

psII: when I think about me in the fighties, absurd and childish badness, may disturb or hurt You, I Do  wave about myself.
It's OK Now.
 party smiley  hasi  party smiley 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Listening to this Song, "Bravo muchachos", have to say I had friends who had a dinner with Miguel Bosé. They did not know themselves, but in a restaurant, one day, maitre came to my friends, I think two, to ask if, as they were in a big table, would have any problem if, because of the overcrowded night, Miguel Bosé had dinner in the same table. This is True, I mean, They Told me.
Only Good Words for Kind and Polite Celebrity.
To me, One of the Most Intelligent Artists in Spain.
 Smile Smile Smile 

Today, from Sister's house, before going for a walk. Adapting to needs. Good boy.
Conference was so Good.
Different sides to talk about.
Social me, first. I Do Feel Different There. Better. The fact there People is supposedly going for unselfish (as material-any kind of competitive interests) reasons, for Knowledge and Culture, Purest One to me, as Most Free Concept and as, I'll say later (from Authors), Main Source of Morality.
It's a crowded bath of Reason and Goodness, invading my mind and my heart.
Very personal comments. Anyway, this subjectivity Shared for Good does not mean at all I am feeling bad at other places. Not at all.
Ah, and Egyptian Exposition was GORGEOUS, TREMENDOUS, BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL. There were things with thousands and thousands years since their original date.
 Smile Smile Smile 

Philosophy. We read, well, Professor, a text from UNESCO about Philosophy. I'll share tomorrow.
One of texts was about Plato (about those worried about my weight  Smile Smile Smile , I'd tell them: "no sólo de pan vive el hombre", as Author  Wink Smile  says, "ni de deudas" - but the most important to say about my "lack of something" has been the "lack of information" Here and around and There: "information is power", it's said, True, but sometimes it's more, Survival: for this, and for All Emotional Story of Mine (all explained about Power of Visions of Love was TRUE!!), my connection in that day to most primitive sides of my brain was too wide, NEEDING TO CARE ABOUT, beyond the FACT of NEVER, NEVER, having bad intentions).
Plato text talked about Metaphore, he is the owner of this well known one: "el tejido social de la polis", the Citizens. "los ciudadanos son los hilos del tejido social, y éstos deben ser fuertes, nobles y educados -en la filosofía" (" is not exact here, just extract I've written).
Philosophy is Described as Base of Society, because it Brings the Moral Sense and the Education that the Social Living Needs, at the Necessary Level of both of them, as Central Point for All other Disciplines, as Reference for All.
I understand, now, why Plato was so Interested about what he thought was a Need: Politicians should be Philosophers or, at the very least, Be as Cultivated People as them, for being able to Make their Public and Social, and UNINTERESTED, Task Well enough for Convivence of All, Fair.
There were more texts. Cicerón Text (not knowing English translation) talked about Philosophy as Shelter from Storms of Living. Pitágoras went away from Society (because of problems and because his thinking about the problem impossible to be solved inside of it: lack of morality and justice); and Created and Alternative Society (obviously, he ended badly).
Very Interesting.
It's Just Motivation to me.
Now another last post, that I have to think about, talking about myself as thinker/feeler  Smile action smiley 
Love, God Bless. True form the Heart
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

one last Look at Pictures of You and going.
Today some RELAXED rest after dinner, some Reading, and some Football, and maybe some more Reading later, time enough for relax before sleeping.
I Love You, You're Adorable, like Miracle to me  action smiley 
Obviously, Do Think You're Mature Person, Videos were just for Sense.
Also, I Know You don't think I'm a "womaneaterthoughithastobebytheglance" Laughing  Smile 
Have Great and Beautiful Day, You Made Mine.
Listening Well! I'm Calm (nothing bad in mind), it's True.
God Bless!
See later, Love, Eternal!

ps: obviously I Know You Know I am not as candid as when I make comments Here about be "doing" in life, but it's this Cute You are, that Makes me talk like this. I Love You!!
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Smile cheekey smiley I go for a walk... love smiley of (in) Love!!  cheekey smiley Smile 
 flower hasi flower 

You're PERFECT  action smiley 
This Song, "Love is in the Air".
I remember when, instead being the actual Try for Modern Diltheyan guy (among other Authors, this One Always Inspired me: Intuitive Reason and Sense of Empathy), I was the former Try for Local Travoltaneous boy  Smile Smile Smile in "verbenes". That Song was Always There, for pretty number of times for each night. I used to think "oh my, again?, hands up to the sky". Today I Enjoy the heartbeats this Transmits to me: in harmony, some Bright Horizon and some Candid Love Joy, to the Music.
Well, Brooke, this "cuteness" Do Only Come to me because of You, Adored of my Heart.
Love You and Love You. When I Intense Think about You, I Do Still Feel how blood burns in my vains (I usually do stop, just a matter of Good Staying, Love, Caring).
See later, Beautiful. You're Heaven's Sense, as Love's Spiritual and Physical Energy, to me. I Want to Meet You again, not so far in time, Please. Someday, Good Day. Calm Times.
 flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:34 am

cheers Hi, Hola, Hello!! cheers 
 Smile Smile 

What a BEAUTIFUL morning!!
That Smile Feels so Good. Everything FEELS so Good!!
LOVELY ALL till hurting, Brooke  cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley 
My brain was some lazy, heavy (philosophy from the night), and suddenly my thoughts became so fluent, as oxygen going all along of it!!
Oh, my, ADORABLE.
I Need Your Smile, Your attention, Your HAPPINESS and Your Loving. So Much!!
It's tough, to go through all those flashes, really tough. You're Very Inspirational, to See You there Doing. Very Much  action smiley 
I'm Truly CALM, TRUE!!
flower I Love You, You're the Love of my Life  flower 
 cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers 

ps: To Loke more Delicate, Lovely, Beautiful (Adorable) and Classy... It's just impossible to Look More than You're Looking and Doing.
 party smiley party smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Hi, Love!!
 Smile Smile 

Only a moment before some resting walk, just for saying that lyrics of Songs are not meaningful about intentions or something, lyrics are just some recreation as metaphore, exagerated to Express and for Musicality next to Melody and Rhythm.
I know not necessary for making sure about me well known as good intentions, but I say.
flower Love and Love flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Making things Difficult to me is your hobby, for what I can see  Smile Laughing Smile 
Smile Maybe your Goal  Smile 
No, really, it's tough, the Loving so far and how Inspirational as a Woman You are; but, this time, God Bless Toughness  Smile Laughing Smile 
See later, going to have a good day. Full efforts, have also to say, for dealing well with the Loving You, but quite Careful and Easy, have to confess.
flower Love You for Eternity, Each Day More  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I'm  Shocked cheekey smiley wave party smiley tongue smiley about Your Looks Exclamation 
I think I did never see those Eyes Reaching that State of Beauty and Wideness. Oh my!!
Neck and Shoulders are Delightful, and Lips are a Dream to get lost in. The Figure is a Gift from God to my Eyes.
I should take a look at my Philosophy Books, to Explain this; the EXISTING Beauty of You.
I don't know, but the Heidegger's "aparecerse" this time could be really Shocking to him  Smile Laughing Smile 
Just some playing  Smile Smile Smile 
See later in a while, I'm so shocked that I'm not even able for saying those usual stupidities of Mine= Speechlessly Happy!!  Smile  Smile 
party smiley Loving  party smiley 
 cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:53 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Came for a moment for Think.
Sharing in Spanish, because I Need.
From a sentence from Rorty;
"El profesor Habermas se fija principalmente en la necesidad de consenso de este mundo ahora, mientras que a mi me obsesiona la posibilidad de desvelamiento de nuevos mundos. Mi deseo profundo de que todo cambie
maravillosa y absolutamente me impide decir que la verdad se aceptabilidad racional idealizada. Después de todo, sólo se puede idealizar lo que ya se tiene. Pero tal vez haya algo en lo que todavía ni siquiera se pueda soñar".
Comentario:
En "La filosofía y el espejo de la naturaleza" Rorty no se detiene demasiado en el sentido que pueda llegar a tener y lo que pueda llegar a representar para la sociedad la filosofía "edificante" que él defiende frente a la sistemática (no hay un conocimiento cierto de nada, estamos en nuestro mundo de lenguaje y cultura del que no podemos salir, y esto "coge" tanto a las normas morales como científicas -la propia Física).
Esto cambia en, por ejemplo, "Objetividad, relativismo y verdad", donde se pronuncia, grosso modo, de forma muy parecida a como lo hace en el párrafo recogido al principio.
En el primer libro parece que, por causa de la inconmesurabilidad entre discursos normal y anormal, sólo puede existir un acercamiento entre ambos, a través de la hermenéutica interpretativa (de base gadameriana), pero no una solución definitiva, y fijada "para siempre", a las diferencias existentes. Tampoco explica de qué forma legítima (si no hay referencias, cómo decidir eso!) se pueda imponer uno u otro discurso, si bien en el final del libro se refiere al posible desempeño en la materia de mentes "revolucionarias" que impongan su criterio, en cualquier sentido posible.
En el segundo libro, y en el párrafo aportado, parece que sí hay un horizonte al que tratar de acceder, aunque éste todavía haya de ser creado.
Hay que hacer un inciso para notar que, al igual que sucede en Habermas, Rorty mezcla en muchos momentos la ética con la teoría del conocimiento. Y esto queda implíctamente demostrado cuando viene a decir, en esta 2a. obra, que un talante flexible respecto de la verdad de lo que es o existe será mucho más útil y apto para el ejercicio solidario y colectivo de la moral, esto es, para ser capaz de prevenir los mandatos contenidos en nuestro propio círculo, etnocéntrico de sí.
No obstante este argumento, interesante, no creo que ello sea motivo suficiente para la confusión que realiza tan a menudo.
Qué mal puede hacer a la capacidad de tolerancia moral el conocimiento verdadero de nuestras auténticas raíces físicas y biológicas, en el sentido estructural que he venido comentando (la correspondencia entre consciencia/mente y la realidad/hechos). Es más, no es probablemente cierto que conocer bien los fundamentos de nuestra existencia, así como sus límites ontológicos, ha de redundar en un autoconocimiento que sólo nos puede dar una mayor paz interior (sabiduría oriental) y una mayor capacidad para la bondad y para "tratar a los demás como nos gustaría que nos tratasen a nososotros".
De todas formas, con independencia de estas disquisiciones, no es legítimo ni honesto, confundir las esferas de la epistemología y la ética, con independencia de que estén conectadas, tal como yo creo, por otra parte. Lógicamente, la biología está conectada a la física: sin gravedad, no existirían los cuerpos; pero nadie, salvo Rorty, tal vez, diría que son dos disciplinas intercambiables.
Por otra parte, volviendo a la moral. Si buscamos un horizonte, o incluso pretendemos construir uno nuevo, cómo podremos hablar de mejora moral sin una referencia que conozcamos, conscientemente o no, de forma previa. Si no hay referencia, desde un punto de vista estrictamente lógico ahora (la lógica es un principio universal, en el universo humano cognoscible, tercer nivel de los 4 explicados por mi parte), no hay una tabla de medida que nos pueda indicar si hemos mejorado moralmente o no. Es decir, la creatividad es esencial, pero pretender el ejercicio de ésta sin referencia alguna es un sinsentido, al menos si pretendemos poder hablar de evolución moral positiva, aunque sea en un modo sobrevenido. Tiene que haber un principio, una base.
Los grandes discursos morales de grandes autores del pensamiento son válidos, pero al respecto yo diría:
- en Derecho, en el supuesto ejercicio de la aplicación de normas legales que supuestamente contienen esos principios morales, nadie pretende que sea posible lograr normas, por extensas y concretas que sean, directamente aplicables en su letra literal a todas las casuística posibles; para sortear este problema están los principios generales del Derecho, que han de guíar en la interpretación extensiva de las normas a los nuevos supuestos más o menos homogéneos con los que se hallan explícitamente contemplados en la norma
- si esto es así, qué sentido tiene plantearse que si no es posible elaborar una moral universal para todo y para todos, no es posible establecer criterios morales universales. Es una cuestión de pura lógica.
- el principio cristiano -y kantiano y budista- de tratar (amar) a todos como... es un fundamento moral universal, sin duda. Y, más o menos inconscientemente, se hallará implícito en la valoración moral de cualquier discurso ético formulado desde los supuestos rortianos.

Por tanto, no es verdad que todo haya de quedar al albur de la creatividad humana absolutamente no fijada apriorísticamente.
Si lo que nos hace genuinamente humanos, junto con la capacidad de abstracción, son las capacidades y necesidades social y de empatía, cómo no vamos a ver la obviedad (emotiva y racional) del citado principio moral general. Es algo de lo que nadie puede dudar, desde la razón lógica y desde la emotividad natural, entiendo. N ni sobre la base evolutiva (cognitiva) ni sobre la base moral."
Good sharing!
 Smile Smile Smile 

ps: and I'm Trying to Always Do what I think is the right thing, with the Heart, at the very least (Human me) when there're more People like me Involved with what I'm Doing.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I'm "wearing" a calm fine day.
From Video Brooke "Eternal Beauty", One of Most Exciting and Beautiful Pictures is the One with a male model, supported both by a rock and splashed by the sea.
Wow, "brutally" Attractive Vision (if me insered not only as the rock and the sea there  Smile Smile ); but Music Beautiful is a little sad, and it Balances the whole thing.
 cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 

Talking for a moment about me ("for a moment"  Laughing Smile ) have to say that it's not so easy to make the right totally well structured general scheme for the task, academic one and vital one. Not at all. I mean, following someway the rortian or heideggerian idea of philosophy as ONLY (because we do have to Admit it's also that, for this my critic is ONLY about saying "ONLY": do You see why I  scratch wave sometimes about this  Laughing Smile ) Talk or Conversation, the Reading and Critizising and Correcting Ideas while Reading is so Easy to me, but the Global Scheme, as something Truly Compact as Consistent and Coherent Previously Described Project is not that easy. But I'll get it.
When are You coming to Mallorca for a Talk? Maybe, if me good diet and some more focused exercise, we could make some photo session. I'd accept any place visibility on my anathomy  Laughing action smiley Smile 
flower hasi I Love You so, Brooke , if it's necessary hasi  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

All I said today was True, not searching for 2nd meanings. True.  Smile Smile 
Always telling the Truth. I Really Care.
Smile cheekey smiley Brooke: NY 2010 = Silent Victory of Love cheekey smiley Smile 
 party smiley love smiley party smiley 

So Beautiful, so Beautiful.
You're too Beautiful to me.
This is so True.
And so Good, Very Much.
And Here We're Going.
Today going a little sooner, because very busy evening/night. Fine time, Calm. I've been working out for getting heartbeats and worries a little lower, and I've successed. It's just that I was afraid, less or more consciencious, from the "ice rock my heart".
Today, these Beautiful Days, Everything's OK.
See later in a while. That Picture of You I've Posted is Magnificient. When I Think of You There I get  wave , Totally, for the Kiss and the Touch.
Smile Loving quite enough  Smile 
 flower cheers wave cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley wave cheers flower 

ps: wise terms, of course tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley  
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Brooke, Lovely Mom, Peace of Mine, my Love,
 Smile flower Smile 

Hope You may also Like that I wrote too.
Good news are that I'm quite Peaceful. Some tired, but not too much.
But quite Happy about that.
flower Loving You for Always, Brooke  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

ps: now it's time for a Picture of Brooke.

psII: and it's also time for academic focusing for Good. I can Make it even Better. By Your Help that's for Sure  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower  Smile 

Yes, I waited for a while for posting, for the riding of time to a less  Embarassed me on time.
 flower  Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile  flower 

Well, Loving so, LOVING You so  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:53 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things. Truly Hope are Going so Well!
I had a very Intense weeked, as I said, but I let my mind rest. Felt good to my Energy.
Truly Know those Projects are going to Work so Well. They're All so Nice!
Work and Family are Your Goals, and You're Achieving so Beautifully.

For sharing, I'll say that I woke up on saturday with some words, as "already definitive" for my philosophical task for life.
I was defining (taking a look to my notebook):
-"Razón compleja" (better than "razón compuesta")
-"Espejo biológico del espacio-tiempo contextual"
-"Ontoepistemología naturalista transcedental"
-"Abstracción transcedental"
-"Vitalismo transcedente". This to define how I'd like my Thinking was going to be Define. Just "transcedente" because it's transcending but not reaching the Absolute, otherwise I'd use "transcedental". In other cases I'm using, "transcendental" because I'm using not to define philosophical position over possible Final Results to Achieve, but I'm defining some kind of specific methodology (not from Kant, the word, because it's not for defining the preconditions of the knowledge that is possible, but from the classic meaning), and this way I think it's better the word "transcendental".
Very transcending All...  Laughing Smile 
I think it will Work!
Now I'm going.
Sharing for Good!
I have reached something, some kind of definitive first level in my knowing. For this, and for the so urgent tasking upon doctorating, will let my saying be not so heavy, just because I said the Important to me, actually and by now. Things that made my brain and my heart Worked so Hard.
Now I can dedicate my Efforts to Academic. So Needed Achievement too.
But I'll keep Coming of course.
For Sharing what I Know.
And for Loving Honestly and Fine!!
God Bless, See later!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:26 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good Morning How are things!!
Here quite Well. I fall asleep a little late, but slept well for night, SO NECESSARY, and more in these mental efforts times.
Did Good Job for the night too. I'm in the Right Stream!
It's Worth Tasking so Hard for, I Know it's True.
Now I've been called for more Task here, a little busy it's Good. Easy terms, for heart and for health of nerves. I'm going Well on it.
You're so Beautiful, Brooke; I Love You, I Love You!! action smiley 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi,
 Smile Smile 

This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrGuPeQL2Nk

Good Hearts are "condemned" to Understand Themselves.
I'm also "condemned"  Smile Smile to Love You. Probably, my reason does not reach that far, because my Heart Understand Yours. Till the point I can See You by his eyes not mine.
flower Smile hasi Eyes of Love, "los ays del Amor"  hasi Smile flower 
I Do Love You True!!
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:56 pm

cheekey smiley Razz action smiley 

To my Emotion and to my Energy for Future You're like a Shining Light on the Space of my thinking and my feelings. Thoughts and Feelings Want to Go On and Higher because I See You There, Waiting with those Future thoughts and feelings I'm going to find as Better ones.
I use to have fun about things I write. Say to Family and Friends things like "això que he escrit és terrible"  wave tongue smiley Laughing and things like that. Now, I Do Properly Tell You too.
And I Do Also Tell You that Picture, the Beautiful Sensuality, "és realment terrible, molt" wave action smiley 
 party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley 

Have Beautiful Day, Please Stay with me for Life. You Make me Live, You Make me Burn. You Make me a Better Person.
And I Love You so, my Adored.
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi, Sexy!!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

Came pulled by all neurones from all places of my body, totally Free as a man, human terms but male (jokes about words of names, as Greetings  action smiley ).
Came to Share Thoughts, Important.
Directly Speaking English. Not Obama's Quality but enough to be Understood.
In fact, Putnam is worried about the same problems as any metaphysical realist or believer in the "myth of the given" (it means we could conceive in our minds the true and deep essences of all from reality; in its most extreme conception), because he's in the same mainstream of general thinking.
Heidegger, with much more philosophical culture than my, actually by now, could explain it better. They're worried about these things because they're only focused in the merely appearing "objects" to our senses and to our human minds, so Typical in our Occidental Culture from Classic Greece. Those problems about "sense" and "reference", so well explained by Quine's holism, referenced by Putnam in his texts, are so Real.
Because when we are closed in that cercle of terms, we're in the place Heidegger describes as the one where we stand before a Being that's hidden to our blind eyes, those ones caring only about the superficial things from our cognitive horizon of knowledge.
Limits of Heidegger Thinking itself asides, that's so Key, those Structures of Thinking, to Explain where realists, pseudorealists, functionalists, relativists... are failing.
It's NECESSARY to Understand:
1) We're who We are because We do Exist in some Place, and not only this place and this time, but also the global place and time from the continuum space-time, tremendously Determinant from the Beginning of our Logic Structures and, at the same time, of our cognitive limits.
2) We Need to be Strong Enough (possible in the kind of Philosophy I'm Trying to Share, from a Completed Reason, not halfmade or separated, the logical from the emotional) and Modest to Admit our Limits, as "logical" beings.
3) We do also can Try for Understand what Truly Means, Global Terms, to Be Human; and from this Union of our Nature, in ourselves and our consciences, We can Make a Real Try for Reaching the Essence of the Being; which one is, so simply and easy to see, in us all.
4) Metaphysics will Always be There.

I Do Have to Admit that for Making Believe in what I say, already total terms I mean, I Do Have to Explain and Critizise All thoughts as those from Putnam or Quine. And, also, -this is Fundamental and I know I'll be able to do- to take the specific faills in their own thinking systems for translating them to mine, as new proving fundaments of it. All by the Sense of my narrative explanation.
 flower  love smiley  flower 

I  Embarassed about my own words, my intentions, but I have to talk like this, and Convince myself for Working Hard. I'm Believing, totally, in this Project.
And I Loving You so Much!!
 flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi!!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

Before going -going Everywhere with You in my Heart!!- one more post.
Not for very transcending stuff of mine ( wave action smiley Smile ) but for some warm.
Quality of Image of Brooke Video of the Day is Tremendous. I Watched it again, using the whole space of the screen, and it's such a Cute and Lovely Beauty. Classical Loveliness!
I'll Dream with that Rolling Stone Cover tonight. Uncovered Dreams  Smile Smile 
See You tonight, and for All of the Time.
I Kiss You and Hold You so tight. I Love You!! 
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:03 pm

HI!!  action smiley 
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley 

Oh my, how Beautiful Pictures, New I've Found.
I'm already  wave party smiley 
That one with the coat... Yes, Purely Heaven. Oh my, You're from There!
And it was also Very Inspirational, that Friendly and Nice Staying with Friends, very Nice People (in a real conversation: "don't try to make me  Embarassed for not knowing what to say, or too cold or too 'friendly"  Smile Razz Smile , that was actually my  wave imagination working again).
God Bless!

For fun: here we also call bills (for paying money, obviously into the fun) as "la dolorosa". Nothing about religious menings ( Smile geek Smile -Sorry!) but about the pain to the pocket and the "bankancy". I do admit bills are a pain, but about me this is the only thing actually "hurting".
Here I'm so Happy. I Would Like to Touch You so Much. I don't care about money for me I DO SWEAR (when I talked, when I was offered to, about writing scripts -I'd write anything excepting the "apocalipsis" Please-, I was NEVER thinking about me; quite satisfied about my car or my clothes, True).
Had to be Honest, I MAINLY Do Care about People. Well, I Do Admit that if I could, p.e. as some "luxury" I'm actually enjoying, not watch any sport mach on TV, I would not like. But I'm paying some little quote (not many other things for me, think it's the only one, excepting Studies) for it because I've been Ordered to Enjoy it for others. True, if not, I would have left that.
I Love You, I Did Always Love You so Much!!
PLEASE, first of All, Everything said for Good, NOT FOR MAKING FEEL BAD FOR A SIMPLE MOMENT, PLEASE. PLEASE. JUST FOLLOWING THE GOOD PERSPECTIVE FROM REASON ABOUT THINGS FROM REAL LIVING.
Sorry for big letters, it's for INSISTING on it. Good Feelings!!
It's just that I'm a little  wave for the New Picture of You on your Pretty Lovely and Nice and Beautiful and Classy Coat. I Love that Picture, You LOOK SO PRETTY and LOVELY, AND HAPPY!
It's  party smiley hasi party smiley Time!!
See in a while, ADORING!!
Today going to STudy so hard, Focused. I think that maybe someday I'll can Go There, Justified because of Work. Who Knows, I'll Try. NOTHING Pressure, it would be a Personal Achievement too. I'd not be going There, I SWEAR, TRUE. But maybe some Performances, or some Talk, Someday...
See in a while, LOVING!!
There's something I'm Sure about: We'll FRIENDLY AND FREE Touch again!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley cheers flower 

ps: waiting for a third as soon as possible. I don't want to go.  wave  No, not There, but from Here right now!!
 Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Adored Dame of my Heart
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next