Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To The Dame of my Heart!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To The Dame of my Heart! Empty
PostSubject: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:08 am

Preparing for the night. Heartbeats quite bounce but it's going to be a Nice Night.
Have to Rest because I've got such a big Task ahead.
I may be finishing on the weekend, the edition first. The whole next week for the introduction and the conclusions.
It's just that I can hardly Believe these Goals I've Achieved on my papers and my working brain.
It's the same that happens to me about the Moment we exchanced Glances and parts of bodies, hands.
I can hardly Believe both situations, but I Must Know They're True!
God Bless I Want to Help!
Good Night and Good Loving! action smiley Smile
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi Good Adoring!!
Razz Smileflower Smile Razz

I want to go to rest, but I don't want to go, as long as I Do feel some Connection True.
Well, Doing for some Razz Laughing Smile as I said. Hope You Like it, Love!!

It's nothing personal for anybody, just on the roles there in Videos for Childish Playing for Sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-OvqPW3j6c
"... pensando en tus sonrisas..." (thinking about your smiling) Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zju57fmMqDA
I buy the "horse"!!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYkhWgdYtjk (geek lol! Razz )
I Do Admire so Much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HsJ7CgmIVM
Well, maybe this time it was a little Personal. To me, Objective and Emotive terms, He will Always be the True Apollo. God Bless, Family! action smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRE_2klmVQA
Wow! And also for Following the Meaning from the before Video-Song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcdiO99YISA
Romantic Heavenly Cuteness There too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R76Abv8-Mbc
... when getting out from the Beautiful Sea (=Yes!!)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxJBN_AHfas
I Just Did some Stretching!! Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
(Six= "Sí" X)
action smiley Razz

ps: and it's curious coincidence, because I had thought about making less visiting to Virtual Places, for getting Strongly Focused in my private Virtual places of my mind, as Thoreau did, or as many other writers or thinkers did, when wanted and needed time for Quality and Focused Writing. But I Have to Keep in Touch with You FOREVER!!
Hope You Laughing Razz on this post!!
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

To be totally true, it's not only the fluid style but also the use of symbols, the sense of candid sincerity and selfconscient reflection the things I Do Truly Like from Your Writing.
I'm being True and Honest.
Coming later for a while. I did make some Good resting. Necessary Good.
Later I think I'll talk about humor. Some very initial talk about its role, consequences and needed social regulation, as all subjects happening in the inside of community. Not for anything personal, but for some quite reflective conversation I could see today on Good TV. Question it is not that easy, and the total freedom on it is a lack of understanding of humor nature and its consequences, usually from positions that may confuse the classic democratic liberalism with the desregulation understood as some defendible value that has to be defended absolute terms, whatever.
See later in a while, I'm Breathing like never before for the Fine!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi!

On the fourth page of the essay introduction. It's going to take me 7 or 8 pages (times new roman 12). I'm justifying and explaining the reasons for the title, and for each word: "Integrated critic of the reason". Well, it's necessary. And I do still have to make a prologue for the same extension, aproximately.
Going Well!
Working Fine for Good!

And a Remembrance for Great Anita Ekberg Here too. She was so Beautiful, and an Actress too. Many Great Movies, but at this moment, beside the Celebre "La Dolce Vita", Tremendous, it comes to mind that one "Loco por Anita", I think, with Jerry Lewis Tremendous and Great Dean Martin, with a big dog... Nice.
Rest in Peace, God Bless!

And now, Lady, I'd Like to tell You that though it's True that Big is in may cases, as the One I've just talked about, so Good; for many times it's True that "lo bueno, si breve, dos veces -or three, I'd add tongue smiley Laughing Smile - bueno".
You know what I'm talking about, Gently as I can, now. And not so little at all. And, for ending this brilliant disquisition of mine geek , I am quite far too from the getting of a booggie night, You know...
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

See later on the day and on the Loving for All of the Time!! action smiley Razz
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Ah, and Hollywood and around, I'm finally "introducing" it to You. And I'm not gonna stop action smiley Razz Wink
That's another True Source for my Calm.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 10:41 am

Hello,

youtubers just put the video of the Movie "Perdida", where she says "he is the only man who can kill me".
For "el amor de Dios", You know that I Love You.
I Love You and will Love You for Always.
You see I'm not going, but I Have to Do this Way Now.
You're Free to Talk, Write or Say anything.
It's OK.
Have to Be this Way Now action smiley Razz

ps: going to Task Strong. I did never bring a wall before You, it was Always You. It's OK to me, but now don't try please to blame me for it. I Love You, ONLY FRIENDLY terms. I'm quite Sure about the Fact We'll Meet again, even though You're not moving, as Always, a simple finger for it.
Only Mad for the moment I talked about fingers now Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile Coming to terms with the Honest Easy state of Mind. Necessary.
I'm not writing for revolution or destruction, but for Love; specially for All those Human, as Important and Valueable as any other One, who are in Need of anything Necessary for the Normal Good Living as any other One. Many ones did the same, I truly hope it does not cost my own life to me. But it's true, it's nothing much different to what I've been doing for the last years here.
Loving!!
cheers sunny hasi sunny cheers

psII: GOING TO VERY EASY FOCUSED TASK, as I said action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Hi!!

I'm not much work fasting today. I'm quite Calm and tongue smiley about time/results average. Goind so Well.
I have to post this. I did See the first minute, and it's so Heavenly, this Video-Music,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dFQI2Ph4w0
Dedicated to You, my Dreamy Beautiful Heart of Mine!! cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: Yes, sorry me I Know You're Really Dreamy Romantic One too. More feet on Earth than me, it's the Truth, but Dreamy Real too, since Always I Know.
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:41 am

Hi!

This is not going to Movies, but it's quite Moved! wave
Heartbeats quite lower and easy.
I've been working well, for a saturday night.
Now it's finished for today. Easy reading, TV and rest are waiting, opened arms, to me geek Smile
We're going to Make a Good Job Together. Because All those Nice Pictures and All Around is Actually so Inspirational to me. I'm with mind on the air, for so many times, but this is a perspectivistic work (as conceptuality improvement upon reality) for the real living -and for the living on the air, I mean, thinking; the paradoxal thing is this two things are never perfectly separated, and to me not either of course.
God Bless!
Good Night Kiss to the Lady of my Heart!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz

ps: How Beautiful, in that Dress. And it Seems Your Face has been Improving its Beauty. It's Tremendous Source for my Delight!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Hi!

By this I just Want to Mean that There're other spirits that Deserve and Must be Protected different to the american one.
And if There's a True Spìrit, this is not only american.
Love True!!

ps: Something to Really Think about and Feel Enough! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:01 am

Hi, Gorgeous morning!! cheekey smiley Exclamation bounce cheers action smiley

How Good it does Feel to start the morning by a Sigh like that, from the Kingsman red carpet.
Adored the color of dress, and its form, and the shoes are Tremendous, coherently playing with the little bag.
I could get desmayed if I was Looking for the Much to your Eyes Exclamation
I'm TRULY Imagining How I'm Embracing You, and it's Calming as Something Truly REal in Mind and Heart of Mine, which are Yours!!
Going Calmy because I have a lot of Task, but I'm Making it Happier than Roger Rabbit Wink Very Happy ! You can Believe this from my lips wave cheekey smiley hasi ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )
Adorable Adored of Mine, Beauty from the Heaven, I Love You!! Oh, my...
flower cheers sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:20 am

Hi!!

I've been working, washing plates... Wink Smile Razz
I've got all edited on paper, and it's not that much. From the today's text, I do only have to edit less or more the first part, the second almost nothing, couple of words or comas. After, only adding a couple of things on Plato and Parmenid, and sending.
Good job, more than 93 pages, reaching the 95 I guess.
My uncle told me he feels so much compassion for my thesis Director Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
And quite soon, those 12 points, able to be improved, structure or changing of names, but quite fixed. So happy for this fixing.
To Be True, I Do Enjoy Philosophy Making so Much. And when I see some trace of true quality and true chances for Helping True... Oh, my, it's almost, in the good sense (I don't know any other one for this world) orgasmic! geek Laughing Smile
And this Movie, "The Kingsman". Actors Tremendous: Michael Caine, Samuel L. Jackson, Colin Firth...
TREMENDOUS!
As I said, You don't know what thing is the bad taste.
For this sometimes my selfesteem... Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
No, really, I Know There's Something so True, I Feel it, and I See in Your Eyes and Your Doing!!
You're Precious, Adorable, an Angel. A Beautiful Love Angel action smiley
Good night, I Kiss You!!

ps: I'm so much rested, after the easy evening. Though tasking, I was not making it for breaking any record geek scratch Smile , just Doing.
cheers hasi See You tonight!! hasi cheers ( Basketball on the control of Night Dreams!! party smiley )
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

ps: Very Nice Composition from Everywhere Around Today, what a Day, again. God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Hi!!

I did finish this task I was talking. A good number of measures, six if I remember (not intentioned number), among a very big bright number of other ones.
Yes, I'm doing quite study fast.
With You by my side, nothing seems impossible to me.
(even the good grammar using of the word "nothing" , and not "anything" as I always use to do, True, it was much more fast, the noticing of this tic by me).
I'm going for easy nice walking. It will feel good and, also, I'll be gentle, I Try, and going before.
When I Meet You again... It will Be so Beautiful and Heavently!! I Know it!!
And Always Sexy!! Razz action smiley
cheers hasi flower cheekey smiley sunny love smiley sunny cheekey smiley flower hasi cheers

ps: And You're PERFECT!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Hi!!

I'm Very party smiley for the knowing You're Reading this I'm posting, because of my ego Embarassed
Though, I did not do for this. So True. The Strongest Feelings of Happiness Comes from the Sense, Spiritual, that's given to my Conscience from the moment I think I said something quite meaningful and able to help someway.
and I Adore You so!!
Big Hug for You, I Know You'd Hug me too!! And it's The Place of the Heaven on Earth to me. You Beautiful action smiley wave
Next meeting the gloves are forbidden, only glows!! Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
cheers Razz Loving quite Nice now, how Good it's Feeling!! Razz cheers
flower party smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny party smiley flower

ps: now, the following question I have to develope as primary argumentation is the meaningful relationship there has to be between the problem of the "recoil argument" and the limits of our conscience. Not easy at all, but quite funny.
Though not as Beautiful as You. Quite far from this cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:59 am

Hello Hi!! Razz cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Good morning Beautiful. Came first of all, even before finishing the task of Watching Pictures for Expressing How Happy They Made me.
How Touching, Heartfelt and Splendorous and Lovely!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my Thank You God, telling to myself.
Thanks to this Living, who did let me See it.
What a VERY HIGHLY TOUCHING Making action smiley Cool
You Made my Day, Completely.
flower I Love You so Much and Forever!! flower
cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Beautiful, Lovely, Angel, Princess and my Queen of Mine!!

Yes, when I was talking about the "books" and my coming with them I was making some geek about the study rhymes.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

But the Truth is that I Love You and CAN'T Live without You!!
You'll see, the coming book will be so Very Tremendous Helping.
Hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm so wave about the next Reading of your last One, though also a little Rolling Eyes scared for me too much Razz about All related to You.
Argh... these Hugs!!
flower cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers flower

ps: Good numbers, going to a little Rest. Less or more tired, but Feeling so Good today. God Bless.
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How Nice Movie! Had Such a Nice Time. Peaceful. Relaxed timing, no bombs, no shaking frightening situations, no sudden camera moves, no shouting fights... This is just Something. For a Peaceful Time. We All Need All Kind of Movies and things.
Truly, Liked Very Much the narrative "tempo" of the Story.
And All Characters are Very Adorable, though I'm afraid I'm getting more identified, more than to any other one, to the manequin Tremendous Simon Callow was Dressing Up Razz Laughing Smile Well at the very least at my 20's.
About this subject. I'm very sorry, and it's not very polite because of the public eye to say this, but I have to say: You don't know How Extremely Beautiful and How Attractive is Your Natural Sensuality, STILL!
Sorry me; but Now You're Still a Goddess, the Most Beautiful and Lovely to See!
And more sorries; I regret my comments today about the "good" things I had to do. It was true, and I was just following the stream and thinking this sincerity was properly doing for All; but now I think I was too much rude. Well, it's very opinionable; but I'll Try to me more cautelous about these things Smile action smiley As long as they public eye and public circumstances.
You a Lady!
Truly, Liked the Movie; I Wish I had had the chance for seeing it Much longer before. It's Very Nice to See, Charming.
And You, sorry me, Are Perfect, Objectively thinking about it.
And well, Big Tremendous Hug, I Love You so; Your Existence Makes me Happy, so Much!!
I'll spend the weekend quite Fine. Resting (I Need it!), Reading, Thinking, walking, having Easy nice time.
Angel, Adored, my Very Bright Eyes of Light of Mine action smiley wave hasi
flower cheers sunny tongue smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:38 am

Hi Good Time!!
Smile flower Smile

How are things! Here Ready for a Calmy Focused Tasking day.
I've been making some good lines on Descartes first principle, on a quite complex and complete phenomenic critic for going a little further and better on this question, "cogito, ergo sum", as the summary of the idea involving the whole argument.
Going Well!
Wishing Very Good, so Much, by a Big Bits Hug!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjdzaatws98
Favorite Moments (CHILDISH): 42 (piano entering), 2:35 (unveiling one of the Points of the story, on big beatiful crescending), 4:02 (Epic Arms Embracing for Dance!!).
Feeling quite Alive, but let me Feel this Very Specific type of masho today, Please geek action smiley Smile
cheers On the Loving, Very Tight!! (this adjectivity, for the verb Love, is it right?) cheers
flower tongue smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi!!

Good working, now some rest, necessary.
Good Kind Loving True!! action smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Hi!! action smiley Razz Smile

Words I understand and words I had to read in the correspondent translation, for "culmen" of the morning as my Love for You,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMK0-YhSmHY
cheers sunny flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower sunny cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Hi,

OK, motor's working Well at Good rendiment. Me Focused.
And You Beautiful!! cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
flower cheers love smiley sunny love smiley cheers flower

ps: Beautiful, Bright and Heavenly; better said wave

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi!!

Quite Shocked on my own rendiment, actually. Going so well, making sense by union of past texts to the actual concepts, at the present state of evolutionary conclusions.
Efficiency good too.
And I Love You!!
This Beauty Wanted to Share (when She talks about the "bellissima statue" the Tremendous Singer Lady I Do Feel so egotic dreamy wave tongue smiley I Admit; just sharing, with more than enough reasons for my public Embarassed , some of my "some kind of mental states of mine"; just some wave inner narrativity of my ego), with You!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN2WHl-93rM
Truly Hope You Like it. On the Going Good on and Up! study action smiley Razz
Smile flower cheers love smiley cheers flower Smile

ps: True, the Work is going Tremendous. Probably today finishing a whole new chapter.
party smiley hasi party smiley

ps: Your Inspiration!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:34 pm

Adored of Mine Smile action smiley
cheers flower cheers

Fith chapter, well only first provisionary version, it is finito.
Seventeen pages, EXACTLY. Don't ask me why because I don't have idea about this numeric result. but there is.
Now some rest after little meal of the midday.
Loving, Loving so!!
The Joy of Your Existence... The Illusion for Friendly Touching You again someday...
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
action smiley wave Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:31 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Well, have to say geek the extreme humbleness of my treasure scratch - Laughing bounce Razz - says I've got it.
Six pages, well some more but I did write in the horizontal limits of the paper too, on hand.
It had to be somehow near to what I just said; because if not I would not have been listened at all. Though I am not a global intellectual leader, I know some listen to me (well, and that also sometimes do try to Arrow me, but this is the Life Smile ).
I have written as ideas came, and as me far from perfect and not the order of a robotic-informatic system, now I have to order them, the thoughts. But my ming reaches the point, "esto sí", necessary for seeing they're all well and very logically connected the ways I expressed (well, it's possible something maybe missing, some fundamental idea I did forgot to mention; as normal thing of human mind; the later readings I'll be making will help to solve this evident problem, though I think it's quite Exhaustive party smiley ). The Level of Logic Connectivity is unknown to me, compared to all I read in my life before.
Have also to say this last thing has been told to me, again, by the extreme humbleness of my treasure lol! jocolor geek
I am true, I Try; and, well, I have to admit what I think and feel. Not about me, but about the results of my task. This is, in fact, a very partial side of me, as existent and affective being, so I can not say out loud I am the best to me, because there're so many fields of existence different to this I've just been concentratedly thinking for the last minutes, in fact.
Playing my abilities and my capacity for effort, as much as my actual Existential Motivation. That's All.
God Bless.
I'll take easy the posting of it, because it's nothing different to all said before, and now I'm getting truly easy stay of mind to myself for keep doing my remunerated job well enough, as Always, and just some later easy global reflection on those things, or not, today.
Happily Very Proud.
Thank You. God Bless.
Good Beautiful Loving Hugs!!
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 12:35 pm

Hi!!
Data (lol):
- i Adore those eyes
- i so touched by your goodness and sensuality
- i believe in this dreaming, which is so very beautiful
- i believe in calm developing of it, for inner life and much more for anything shared
- and its also so inspirational. For life and for task, for the mind and the heart.
Ah, and the weekends im going easy on intellectual tasking. I know i dare to rest (hahaha and lol).
Beautiful!!
Yesterday also advanced so fine for the explanatory mereology getting justified for task, specially including science, inside of the word of knowing, for explaining important for helping philosophy.
See You all along the days!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:50 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

More Calmy, controlling frustration, accumulated for years.
Some more empathic and fair treatment, on two things I complained about, would be a True Solution.
Talked to Professor (obviously going to Conferences of this year, they've been Key to my Learning Proccess on Precocity -well, it's normal), and here I've Got such a Good Source.  University, these last years, for these two Professors so specially: Francesc Casadesús and Antoni Bordoy, has been Great Help to me!
Working Well and Concentrated.  
I'll post those fundamental principles for my theory, fusion of fundacionalism and coherentism.  I'll do.
And well, Brooke Big Hugging Love Good!! action smiley
flower cheers cherry tongue smiley hasi Razz love smiley Razz hasi tongue smiley cherry cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Dame of my Heart!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next