Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONNECTED!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi,

yes, this http://www.ideal.es/jaen/20140107/gente/sergio-ramos-posa-twitter-junto-tocada-genitales-antigua-michael-jackson-201401071437.html
is good.
First and Second More, with some Symbolical Help for Teammate.
One against All, You'll Always Have me  action smiley  Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.
God Bless!
 party smiley party smiley party smiley 

Just Searching for People like or in situations like us, it's Human.
this whole post could represent quite well how I've been feeling against All absurdity and... Facing ALONE in my Mind and my Heart.
Though You were There too, I Had to Fight Alone Against All.
Now, in fact, I don't care very much about those who are still against. God Bless!
See later, Love and Only Love can Make things Possible!!
 flower love smiley flower 

ps: Nothing Else but Love I Want, I Always Wanted  action smiley 
 party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:42 am

Hi,

only for saying that the lack of superficial simetry in emoticons of last post is not a tragedy to my eyes any more.
 Smile Laughing Smile 

It was a mistake, informatical or mine, I don't know, but I do leave like that to demonstrate.
And to hardly  Mad handle it  Laughing geek 
 Smile Smile Smile 

And yes, one thing more.
It's Amazing how I've Never Read anything from a Philopher Lady. I could read today anniversay of Simone de Beauvoir...
This, and All the things, Made me Remember.
Think it's an Historical Problem (chances for dedicating to Philosophy in history, historical sexism, I mean), and also some lazy tradition upon the lack of knowledge as a normal thing, from the general situation through history.
By now, I can say I'm Truly Waiting for Hannah Arendt Film.
Theorically, from experiments about sexual dimorphism of human brain, women should be better Philosophers to the kind of Philosophy I'm Trying to defend and to bring out.
But, in my perspective, the also Proved Plasticity of Brain can go through those biologically predeterminated characteristics: it's the Cultural Evolution Prof. Eudald Carbonell was Talking about the other day.
 Smile Smile Smile 

Brooke!! I'm quite more playful today. Wills for it!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Embarassed Very Happy 

Yes, this Music, open terms Shared, it's so tough to me that gets so fun at the same time.
 Smile Laughing Smile 

But it's Beautiful, and Taken for Express Loving! Fighties did not need to recreate any more, but it's some recreation for You.
Games of Loving!!
Somehow, All Songs Special  Exclamation 
I am going to be ALWAYS with You for Life, for Eternity.
This I Swear for Most Sacred.
Someday, We'll Both be Together for Lovely Talk.
I'd be a bad man if I said anything else beyond this. You Know!!!
cheers cheekey smiley See later, Love. You're the True Love of my Life cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Razz Smile 

I'm so Easy to be DOMINATED by You (or those with You by You). I Mean, have just Seen Video of "scaring post-partum depression" as the last one of the list, and my balls have just fallen on the floor ("m'ha caigut els collons al terra, podríem dir").
I'm HANDS UP.
Again waiting for orders.
TRUE, that sadness KILLS me.
Imagining only something like that...
Though I am being the CLOWN in the same center, because it's All another game for keeping me atrapped, caught Here, I HAVE TO TAKE THE RISK.
I'm Here, and I LOVE YOU.
Forgive me, I don't know what's expected from me. NEVER, HERE.
If You Want, Need, I Stay, I'll Do, Brooke.
I'D GIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU  action smiley 

ps: going out and coming again to the Forum, as long as it's impossible a fluid comunication between civilized People, and waiting if this post is marked as "not seen" or "really seen". If not seen, I'll have to Believe in the Forum and Stay.
Here we're going.
Please, BE TRUE AND HONEST, FORUM.
I THINK GAMES ARE OUT OF PLACE AT THIS MOMENT OF THE MATCH. THINK, JUST BE TRUE!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I KNOW in Reality You'd Protect me from Everything and from harm (not necessary from Hamm, Good Guy, like us!  Smile Very Happy ).
I Know, it's Written in Your Eyes and in Everything You Do. Though my sexual Psycology is not the most modern for facing the 21th century (We're in the 15th, I said, Always Discovering new things, like Starting Everyday of New); but I See the Truth. And, Have to say, it's not disturbing me at all (I'd be quite crazy in that case).
Love, Love, See in a while!!
 flower cheekey smiley love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!! Don't know what happened, but I pushed a key and this place disapeared by my, I guess, mistaken key (no idea bout this, but well, going).
Was saying that as I'm quite iced personal romanticism, more about some more platonic and abstract kind by the Suport of this Idea Here (Now), I'm more Focused in other Beauties.
Talking about the Good of Internet, Listened on the RAdio: "in Communication, only those who bring and put and take themselves into it -others not prejudicing as doing bad, it's obvious- 'deserve' to be taken as Reference Points" ("sólo aquéllos que en la comunicación se ponen en juego a sí mismos merecen ser tomados como referencia en la comunicación", in Spanish too, because English still Improving).
Wow, More ADMIRABLE Words from Francisco.
I don't like to stay All day flatering, but it's just that it's so Good! Had to Share!
 cheers cheers cheers 

About Brooke is not flatering, just Expressing as Love's -eternally unsatisfied- VALVE.
About "gas"  Smile Wink (about the Fun!) have to say that, True!, yesterday's night came to my mind that what I said, "the warmest breeze" was not exactly Good, literary terms as metaphore for Romantic and Passionate Love Expressing ( Laughing Smile ); but as long as there's freeze time There (not fun intention yesterday, mistake)... Anyway, as We're in Eternity's Sense, temporary not too hard situations will not change the best forms. So, Please, change that by "the freshest breeze", for the Lovely Beloved and Precious Brooke's Face.
See in a while before going today -though Connected for All of it.
Loving!!

ps: Truly, after reading again and thinking for some more time, Like what I wrote today.
Very Happy Embarassed cheers 
 party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

As so Inspired by the Emotional Real TOUCH, have to say some Personal things to some People that, some way, Touched me.
Doing, also, Please, for this be Sent to them too.
Many Greetings and Best Wishes for Tito Vilanova. His Fight Spirit is an Inspiration to me, beside the Fact I Enjoyed Barça Game so Much when he was Coaching. Much of this last years Team Quality is because of him.
Also, many Greetings to Concha Velasco and her Team of "Cine de Barrio". I'm Enjoying that Delicate Selection from our Cinema, so Artistically Good, whatever, taking chancest the best Possible for Creativity, usually (I LIKE) for Fun. I Like Very Much that Nice and Candid Spirit Created by Interviews and Movies There. And also, taking the chance for Expressing my Admiration to that Great Actress, One of the Best in Spanish Cinema History. Tremendous!
And today, last reference (order was not because of Importance) for Kobe Bryant and decission of not being in 2014 All-Star. Amazed, though I Honestly Think that, for All, he should be There. But it's his Decission, and for the Honor of him, I Think He will Do what Think is the Right.
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Well, Brooke, took the Chance. It was long time since I Wanted to Do, and finally Did.
You Wake Up the Best in me, and I can not look at another place and have to face this Goodness and Do things consequently with it. Too STrongly Pulled Well!!
Love and Love!!

ps: Warm in Beautiful Face of You by Millions Love Kisses!!  action smiley 
 cheers cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi, how are these Times Going!
 Smile Smile 

Came with a lot of things to say. I've got nervous because of computer and my not knowing how to deal with programs and the stuff and all (asking Help and these things I don't like very much, you know..., and some anxiety for Watching News...). Listening to Good Relaxing Funny Music.
Not affecting anything of what I'm saying. Good Time!
Don't know where starting.
Friday's Conference was Very Intesresting. Many Archeological and Historical Data and Pictures. Some Hispania Cities and its Constructions related to Rome. Very Good! Next one about Majorca. Wow!
When I was going to the place, passed along a park where I used to go when the time after 22 came. I did not enter the park, just went along the outside line on sidewalks. It's from ancient and before (not actually for not so long ago, I was there when it still was this Destiny Using for Building) "Conservatori de Música". There was a big tree, I spent my meal time there around. Not always, but for sometimes used to go there, when wanted to stay alone.
Truly felt that Loneliness. Made me REmember. So Intense and Clearly. It was Good, the re-creation of Memories, Now. I was Feeling some anxiety for all of the time that night, but it's Good Experience that Probably will not happen next time (maybe because of Cleaned State of Mind... anything that made me remember so Clear).
Good.
Wanted to Share Experiences Now. Sometimes, you don't know till what point something may affect you, till you speak it out to yourself, we all know.
I was 4 or 5 years old. As some other time, I was dressed lying on a "girl" (ages not till that point), having something close to what we could call precocious sex (I used to feel, True, orgams). And somebody found us, from the neighbourhood. "els nins no es posen damunt les nines" I was told, but not punished and anything like that. True. But my traumatic  Embarassed I think has been enduring till that day I'm sharing it.
I mean, not necessary to share all, enough ourselves after Sense (I mean, what Freud says about psycoanalisis, beyond the not scientist terms treatment of symbols of dreams and all, needs something more: it's not enough to understand what happened, necessary to create in hearted mind something, after the remembering and making Sense upon our actual Conscience; I was saying, to Create Some Positive Sense, by Help if Necessary -Creativity so Important- that "demonstrates" to our Conscience, by New Constructions -notes from Experiences REal, Always some Real Fundament is Necessary-, that it's OK).
My character, I Know, has been marked by that Experience, True. Yes, my character was not only marked by too serious and grave religious believes or parents or my birth character as social being.
As some feeling of guilty and sin, so Young, Child. Affected more tha n I Knew. Though it may not seem important to others, the Social Critic (adding the fact of not knowing consequences -Family, Punishments from "the other Life"...) was Big Deal for a Kid.
As I Was so SEXUAL since so young (as many ones, I'll tell a story in a while, True), my Very Sexual Growing was so influenced for this, till adult.
Now I Know. Not Big Trauma, but Influencing of Course.
Felt Good!
 flower  love smiley  love smiley  love smiley  flower 

I've known something so Funny (and Worrying, Worrying, maybe too).
A 5 years old little girl who was Kissing Very Intense (that kind of kisses, for what she said to Mom -not my Family) to her "boyfriend". Yes!  affraid  Smile And a schoolmate critizised them, and told her she could get pregnant, because those "bichitos" of man that make pregnancy were from the tongue too.
Yes. And then she, sitting on the table, one day, said to her parents that she was probably pregnant.
True!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 
 Smile  Smile  Smile 

My Opinion: I think those things are not that Important. All Tools we've been talking about, are Good.
And as long as there's no morbosity by the Kid, I don't think it's that bad.
When adult morbosity gets into the mind of kid (I have to say I was, probably because of my precocious mind and fighting experiences too) comes the problem. Till then, and before pregnancy age, I don't think those experiences (well, techniques used can be influenced by the Media: it's IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHAT OUR KIDS WATCH FROM MEDIA OR ARE TALKED BY FRIENDS!) are that bad.
Well, Shared from Heart for Best Possible to Imagine!
 flower  love smiley  flower 

ps: one more post now.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Had to Post,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5rq0GKqhyY

The time making the trick and the final giving is so CUTE. Focused as a task (as All You Do, no matter, with All of Your Heart  cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley ), and the final moment is so Candid and Beautiful. "Magister" Time on Fun.
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

Now going to tell a Truth.
(oh my  Mad affraid I was now interrumpted for work issues -well, it's OK, Responsible  Smile )
Only thing I'd Love More than any other to Cultivate is the Love  action smiley ( cheekey smiley sunny cheekey smiley )
Some  Embarassed subjects:
the other night, Nice friday I think, Watching, in the context of Here, the Video "Towering Temptress"...
I thought something of me (not subject for details here) was going to Explode: True, Desperating till already physical pain.
(I stopped for a while the task, and I did even attend a call in this post, and when come back all is so Intense that Do Feel the Same about).
And I talked too much.
If You took the Idea of Seeing You and Touching Your Hand again from my close Horizon of facts, I think I'd get depressed, so much.
Want to See You again, but I am not the reason for not doing it.
Just Expressing the Passion You Make me Feel like FIRE in my Heart.
See in a while, going to a cold shower of task, good for put down temperature of mine.
 flower Smile love smiley Smile flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:02 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

ENERGY!!
Yes, for Just Seeing You on Scree, TRUE  action smiley 
I mean well, not for marathons or hot sprints, but Good brain.
And ready for some of the Share I Wanted to bring.
I'm not sure if I had been better Person or student if I had gone to, p.e., "HERMANOS FRANSCISCANOS, SALeSIANOS..." Schools ( Smile Smile  Smile ), supposedly better than mine.
It's also about how the pupil takes, from his/her perspective, the educational living. For this, and more things, not judging anything about (it was More than anything for some Candid fun about names  Smile Wink Smile ).
But now some more seriously, after all Shared and Thought, Do Honestly Think physical or psycological violence (though not direct on oneself but seen among people) is much worse for kids (and for anybody too) than sex. And the same for the whole society.
I think about state of Hearted Mind of man who went and came back from war to another one's who passed the last years, one day after the other one, enjoying company of different girls, supperficial and only sexual terms.
If I had to make my choice, I don't think I'd doubt about it Laughing geek Smile 
Sorry for the fun in a Very Serious Subject (but sometimes it's good doing!), but I Do Think Everybody Thinks and Feels like me.
And only one think, those punishments in Beautiful Countries, like India, for Persons Women: being violated by terrifying number of stupid guys...
In this XXI Century...
We're Talking about Future Computers that will be, in 2050, big number better than our minds (sorry for my doubt that I'll explain later, Please), or about the "fact" will all be connected in only one conscience (the same)... And those things, and more, happening in the same World...
It should be Impossible.
Sorry, but I had to say!

Brooke, You See till what point You Inspire. I could start the same way as yesterday talking  wave cheekey smiley Exclamation about How I Love You.
But I've got amount of task, True, and have to Rest too.
I Love You, so Much that's impossible not thinking of You for more than a second in life.
 flower party smiley cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:20 am

Hi, Lovely!!
 Smile Smile 

How Nice and Beautiful Videos. You Go, and You Drive  Smile  How Beautiful and Lovely Face, Brooke, oh my!
cheekey smiley It's Very Good Inspiration Morning!!  cheekey smiley 

Today coming better, more rested, though I have to sleep for more long time at night. It's OK, doing.
Had very Good time at dinner, Good People. Quite fine and easy and Friendly time.
Remembering those good times, and noticing how I've Changed, Honestly, I think it was for better me. That Feels so Good.
Sending many Greetings for Everybody!
 Smile Smile Smile 

Those News, Obama Decissions... HOW GOOD TO LISTEN TO THAT! GOOD JOB, BRAVE! This time have to say I'd sign under all those words in a text as Honest Agreement as GOODNESS and WISE in them!
And, Important, Role Modelling for the World.
I mean, I'm not giving more Tasks than the Legitim and Legal Ones, but it's a Truth that Everybody in the World is Looking at There. So, Influence is Deeper and Multiplied, though it's at a different level, obviously. But Good too!
Had to say it, Brooke.
Today have Task here, and I'm doing, but I'll also find time out to write something.
Dedicating Love to You and, also, some opinions on Knowledge.
About last thing, though my thinking is not totally mature (officialy obvious: need the academic title), I HONESTLY think I'm on the good way. Sometimes better focused than others for sure, but I think I'm Doing Well.
Shared for the Heart, I Love You so, Brooke. Thank You for Existing, my Love!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Hi!!
 Smile hasi Smile 

Was making some fun, Nicest terms Possible.
I'm Loving You so Much.
Have to make some comments on that Video.
The Toni Teacher from Sweden, took me to the fun on Music, and then it rolled from it. Well, as All from before.
Temperament is so Well Reflected in that Lovely fun, helped by the Attractive Sensuality of meal to You (sorry me for saying it), that with the Good atmosphere with People There, Made You that Free. You just let yourself go, and it was so BEAUTIFUL, that Innocence, it's like You had took 20 years from my Heart at once, only for the Seeing and Listening of the whole thing.
True, I Swear!!  party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
Magical Beauty of Innocence and Sensuality, a Dream Come True. No exaggerating. It Made me Feel so Good. That was YOU, it was just YOU, (sorry for next words), baby!
My Lady of Mine  cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
All, well my mind does not reach that high, but talking about Essence of my Memories; All it's just Coming back to me from my Youth. Those Good times Mixed, by an Abstraction from today's Heaven Seen, took me to some Dream on general terms of an ordinary day and a Beautiful Life, TOGETHER, Loving and Having Innocent Fun.
True I Swear from my Heart  action smiley 
Argh, this Force is Like PURE ENERGY, VITAL, in my vains and All of my Mind.
And it's PEACEFUL, like Youth was about it.
I'm ALIVE AGAIN, THANKS TO YOU!! And, Lady, that is TRUE!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Smile Hi! Smile 
flower  Smile flower 

Taking care about Everybody.
The unknowing about All around Here is not disturbing to me, from the moment I taught myself how much Deeper our Vital Uncertainties are, Metaphysical, Impossible to be solved by our human mind.
The unsensitivity felt from around I could justify by the True Understanding of the Natural weaks of Human.
And, finally, the Hope, I could find by many things. You can See how the Best Part, the most Important of All, the Horizon of Future, is the one that comes along with more Reasons: Love, Learning, Sharing, Improving Morals...
As widest argument of this last one, I could take my Knowing on the Real Abilities for the Improving We All Do Bring in the inside, societies and individuals. Empathy and Creativity, Love and Strenght are Key.
Sharing for Helping, modestly. This argument can be taken to all circumstances of anybody.

I am quite captured by Noam Chomsky Principles upon "gramática generativa" and his studies on synthactical and global sources of language, as natural ability as conditio sine quan non for the learning of it, and the Logic in it, as one more level.
The biolinguistical Perspective of Him and the Logic Studies are my Future Key for my Developing.
Also, "interaccionismo simbólico" I have to Study, for taking some consequences for my own developing about some more perspectivistically opened conception of Human Mind.
I do also have to improve my too exagerated assertivity, when writing about my philosophical opinions. It's just, for just beginning about Reasons -many-, a matter of manners (and, Very Important: Interest, True, for Being Truly Listened for the More Possible).
Well, Shared.
When Brooke Finally Come to my Island, One Day She will Come -Truly Hope before they have perfored my BELOVED MEDITERRANEAN SEA for the search of the combustible gold.
I Do Know She'll Come to Talk Free and Friendly to me. One Day. At the very least, in the worst of possible situations, before We die.
Till that Day, We've Got so many BEAUTIFUL, ADORABLE, BETTER SAID, REASONS FOR THE LIVING. Beyond economical problems (familiar and those I see from society and from the world -GLOBAL AND LOCAL DIFFERENCES IMPOSSIBLE TO BE JUSTIFIED BY ANY KIND OF ECONOMICAL OR MORAL CODE), beyond wars, hunger, natural weakness of human nature... Beyond all those things that sometimes, like yesterday's night before falling asleep... Beyond All Those Things there's the Reason of Love.
The Reason of Love for Love. It's a Motor that Moves. My EFFORTS for Learning and Sharing, these actual and those from the Future, You ALL can Believe, are MADE UPON MY LOVE.
I Love You!

God Bless, See in a while. I've got Task.
Keep Sharing, Keep in Touch!!
Brooke, sorry me for my weakness, I Love You, I Truly Love You. Even More than I am able to Admit. And it's Beautiful, and it's anxious but it's Much More Beautiful and "Strenghtful", as Motor for the Love, for the Life and for the Love's Life.
flower Big Hug!!  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:17 am

Hi,
 Smile  Smile 

I'm Listening to Relaxing Music, for Peacing Heartbeats and Breathing and, more than anything, Thoughts (not so dirt, but quite huggers and kissers -hug first!!).
Going OK.
I've got Work to Do.
And later will post something about Thinking.
Today's 126 Anniversary of Clara Campoamor Birth, Poet. So Beautiful Poems.
I could read about Shirley Temple's passing away. Rest in Peace in Heaven, my Feelings are with Family.
I had such a Great Time with her Movies when I was a kid. Another Real Genius.
God Bless!
 flower  love smiley  love smiley  love smiley  flower 

See later Brooke, I'm going to Breathe now a little lower and Work. Love You More than I can say!!
 flower  cheekey smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:34 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good Morning. Here we're going.
Those news, Beautiful L'Wren Scott, Very Admired Mick Jagger's Girlfriend for years, passing away...
Truly disturbed me yesterday's night. I was going, passing by TV space, and listened to news... 49 years old... This was shocking.
Everyday are happening, happened and will happen Beautiful and Bad days all over the world, and second kind will always be disturbing to any good hearts, but there're some news that for some reason, difficult to explain by the pure reason, sometimes do engage some kind of alarm as inner hurt, suddenly waking up, catching All. This happened yesterday.
So young...
Sending condolences to Family and Friends, my Heart with You!
Rest in Peace for Eternity in Heaven.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Now, for my state of tired mind, I can only know We're Connected by, "Live hard" ways ( Wink Smile to Movie and More!), my Instinct.
Fortunetely, this is truly bonded Here. Guilty of You  Wink Laughing Razz Smile , Lovely! cheekey smiley Exclamation 
Going for some mental rest.
Loving so Much!!
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

This:
Fijación potencial de conceptos para el cuerpo filosófico susceptible de ser desarrollado desde lo anterior:

- Razón compleja: inclusiva de todos sus aspectos -no meramente los racionales clásicos- expresados
- Espejo biológico del espacio-tiempo contextual
- Ontoepistemología naturalista transcendental, como definición de mi posición filosófica primaria y de las bases de su método
- Abstracción conceptual transcendental (Conceptualismo transcendental), como método fundamental de trabajo y también de expresión del ideal de conocimiento que se quiere defender; no en el sentido kantiano en cuanto condiciones objetivas del conocimiento posible, sino en el sentido clásico del término.
- Vitalismo humanista transcedente, como expresión de mi posición filosófica práctica final".
 Smile action smiley 

OK, OK, I leave You alone.
For a while.
But remember I'm Always with You.
But Not Always by this last post terms ( Shocked affraid Laughing ).
party smiley Loving!!  party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:34 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good Morning!
How are things!! I Worked, I rested Well and I'm OK! Wishing so Much the Same for Everybody! Though I see things made for pressure me, coming back to past days of... You know, bad things from the net (Please, Stop!); I'm Wishing the Very Best. No one country or city is the center of the universe, even not of the world either; and to prove who is someone as a philosopher is not necessary to travel anywhere (well, specific places I mean -in this case some that I was in before, do you All remember, Friends; because any Thinker has to Live -and I've Lived, and I'm Living); and All People are the same, same Dignity and same Rights. You can See what the ONU is saying for today and you'll All See ( this last comment was gamin because I do think and know Everybody knows what the ONU is saying today Smile Smile Smile ).
Well, a little Moment for Dignity!

Brooke, I Love You Always, and I Care so Much. If All I've been doing is not revealing it to You... I'd better be going.
But I think that You're Smart Person and, if You're Truly Honest to Yourself, You'll Know it's True.
I'm Staying Here, You Always Know where I am!!
My Heart is Always with You, and Here We're going to Make a Good Love and Wise Task.
I Know someday We'll Meet Again!!
flower See later in a while, LOVING!!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:50 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Me calm, me civilized person, me easy, me socialized, me responsible, me good...
I'm telling myself.
But that Picture is Heaven and I Adore Exclamation Exclamation 
Best NEWS POSSIBLE OF THE DAY BROOKE.
I Mean, I'm not out of control, NOT AT ALL, but I'm Expressing the TREMENDOUS HAPPINESS THAT PICTURE.
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL, IT'S ALL NEW, AND I ADORE YOU, LOVE OF MINE
Brooke, such a Cute and a Lovely Beauty You Really Are  cheekey smiley Exclamation 
Your Natural Brightness Shines on me as ever before but More Beautifully.
Oh, my, Thank You so Much!!
I Love You and I Love You. You Made a New Day to me.
I can write but I could not talk again. Too Much Touched.
It's just that I Love You for Life.
See later in a while, quite Calm. And at Work and Tasking and All these Responsible things. You Know I am Responsible Person. That's  party smiley cheers to me.
cheekey smiley Now, as Adult Person, I Just Hold You and Kiss You so Tight  cheekey smiley 
 flower hasi love smiley hasi flower 

ps: You're simply and Brightly ADORABLE!

psII: It's True, it's a NEW DAY to me. For All, to All about me!! God Bless  Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Those Beautiful Videos! Three Real Beauties, Brooke  cheekey smiley  Exclamation  Thank You!  action smiley 
party smiley Making Life Beautiful, Because You're Making party smiley 
Did also Watch some TREMENDOUSLY TOUCHING DOCUMMENTARY, it's Blessing. So Admirable and Beautiful. God Bless! Touched my Heart too. Not for not knowing but just for Opening my Heart for a while.
I Do Feel so Inspired, in Fact!!
It's True that never had nightmares for last years (the evil was coming from me in that one I talked about one day, from my human anger), and in fact I did never used to have. Shared for Truth but also for Feeling Good  action smiley 
I'm not angry, I'm Happy.
And it's not fiction, though the text I "finished" has this word repeated in a sentence, unnecessarily, for more  Mad me ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
I Love You Brooke, See in a while Soon and FOR ALWAYS!!
 flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Please, Watch Video-Watching (well, maybe more Listened) I've done, because I think it's some funny thing. Goodness Playing!!
Therapy of Music, Great Investigations on it I've Seen. I'll talk about it, Sharing some modest and intuitive opinion. Nothing beyond what I think it's fair to say in my not informed enough position (not objective results from science compilations of data).
Makes Sense, that's the Important. For this, the "Make Sense" is going further on the origen than the same idiome. Animals, like me  Laughing Smile Cool , like Music, so...
Well, fun enough.
Some Smile party smiley Smile on the Goodness floor!!
It's Beautiful Time. I don't know why I said some studipities. I was not trying to hurt or disturb. Never. "Barbie girl" Song or things like that, just some childish fun. I Did Always Admire You, Brooke. I Know You Know.
We're OK!!
See later in a while, Adoring and Loving. See You at Night, Dream of You, Make Love to You!!

ps: Life's BEAUTIFUL!
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I've been eating, writing some idea, meeting to People for Work...
Now some reset time before coming back again. Energized!
Mood Good but not much Expressive. Normal. I've been talking very much for many years. Some calmy seasons (days) are not feeling bad at all I think
See in a while, Loving, Very Much!!
Smile Brooke Beautiful!! Smile 
flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:52 pm

HI!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Only for a moment. For CONFIRMING Good Staying!!  action smiley 
Those Family Pictures are MAGNIFICIENT!
And those girls, Rowan and Grier, are Growing so Beautiful and Healthy. How Inspirational and Great Vision for the Doing. Thank You Very Much!
You're Looking Beautiful as Heaven but More in those Pictures!!
You don't have to worry for anything, I Understand All, Perfectly.
It's Going to be a Smart and Beautiful and Joyful Staying, I Swear!!
Feeling quite Lucky about it!!
Going to some resting time before Study.
Remember that I Always Love You. You Really Know by now  cheers  party smiley  hasi  party smiley  cheers 
Loving Very Much, See in a while and for All of Times!!
 flower  cheekey smiley  love smiley  cheekey smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:38 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things, on this morning!
I'm Listening to Very Romantic Songs, I'm Enjoying and, though this, I'm not (had a working call) into that State. More Budhist Ways All!
That Picture for the box, what Heaven's Loveliness. If I was 12, for saying an age, I'd probably  affraid , but now Much More!  Shocked 
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Yesterday Conference was Magister's. From the Poem, a lot of Quality Explanations about "Cosmodicea" of Stoicism Philosophical Doctrine, where Physics are so Important to Ethics. Zeus is "multinamed" but it's only "one", and there's the paradox. The same happening in, p.e., the traditional and modern, from XIX, "Teoría del significado", where Wittgensteing, among others, explains in "Philosophical Investigations" ("second" Wittgenstein in Evolution) that it's all language games, because we finite can not handle anything infinite as it's supposed to be the meaning and the concept, they're just part of different uses of different languages, and there's not way to fix whether one or another are the objectively right for each time, (as explanation on very reduced terms).
The paradox is the effort of philosopher and poem for the Sing to Zeus, who is "Inmanente" To the whole universe, as first cause through it all ("arché"), and to Us too. We Participate of the Divinite in a Different Way, we are able to Reach the Divinity Status through and by the Words, more properly, because included the singing and the music, the LOGOS. The Logos Makes the Universe as Cosmos (order) by the Nomos (law), and we Do Own it.
The Most properly and elevated way of doing, this using, is Singing to the God who is All ones (different names depending on the potencies and powers involved with each case) and only One; because, doing it humble as principle, we are Honoring ourselves, as "special" beings, of divine nature.
Also, the problem of good and bad. At first level of knowing (the bad and the stupid things come from the lack of knowledge and the lack of sense of men) there's the bad, but at a higher level, reaching the God Zeus, this is not happening, because the perspective make us understand the Cosmos as the order is, some Necessary following of things happening for something into the order. The Hymns to Zeus, when Well Sung, Brings us to that State too, next to Philosophy. It's a physical concept (for this "Cosmodicea" more than "Teodicea") for explaining ethics.
Socrates was a pure intellectualist about good and bad. And Plato and Aristotile introduced the concept of "Virtue", as "doing each one what's supposed him/her to be doing, according to his/her nature -animals and persons".
New things:
- I did not know epicureism was not so far from this, and that the main difference was from the Logic from both Classic "Schools".
- The problem so modern of "teoría del significado" was done more than 20 centuries before, WOW!, because stoics took from the archaic greek the concept of "words themselves are the same things themselves too" (when you call, "Salvador", you're making me turn around...). Before them, Plato and Aristotle and Socrates had changed things quite enough, but they took back the problem of comparing relationship between Reality and the Ways we're using to define it by words. Not that easy, in fact. They did see, 20 centuries before than modern thinkers as Wittgenstein and others.
For ending, as opinion, I think that the way of poets to talk to gods, so nearly ones (like us) though the always necessary respect (we are divine too, by the Logos and its Good Use and by Singing to Gods), and the fact this means to sing to ourselves, it's Explaining the Complete and Complex Meaning of Sense I've been talking about.
Good, Enjoyed! I did Ready too!
Today More!
Hope You may Like!
Brooke, Listening to the Music now, or without it, I Do Truly Love You Forever!! And You really Look Good, enough to be Respected, in that Picture of the Day!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:16 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

flower Connected!!  flower 
 party smiley love smiley party smiley 

And, also, that's how I'd like my thoughts were about my last Thinking subject, a theory of the meaning. I've been thinking hard about it, from last conclusions flying ethereally on my mind for last weeks, for a good while. I've been writing ast 14 pages, and still need a conceptual Jump.
It's OK, now I'm going to press the "OFF" button from this working concept in progress on my mind. Taking Easy. Appart for a while, active resting in my subconscience and other intermediary places (between that and my conscience: limits of our idiome, because we're making limited expressions of things that are Pure "continuum" in space and time -this concept is going to be Important part of my theory of the meaning), I'll take it again 100% of my functional mind when come the Time for it. When it may come, I will know.
Habermas, very wise, said it's Impossible to build up a theory of truth without some kind of fundaments about theory of meaning. It's True. We're using idiome to express concepts, and we need to fix complex bases of this using for expressing the concept of truth, which it's more involved with those bases more than any other one, because it catches those bases too.
Highly Intense Involvement between both concepts or theories.
And I'm leaving the issue because of starting to feel too high temperature in my brain: malfunctioning or, at the very least, not useful working. Bad rendiment. OFF!  lol! (  Smile lol!  Smile ).
 tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 

PS: now some Brooke Pictures!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONNECTED!!
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: