Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONNECTED!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 1:21 pm

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

Answering true to Beautiful Video Song "You're the only one": we all know I am not the only one, though I honestly think I'm another good one.
Head turning around with some reflections on conscienciousness. Maybe before the morning end I'll be able to share some idea complementing the last things I said the other day. It's necessary.
Now coming back to task.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:58 am

Hi!!
Razz bounce

"Biggest Hug..." was the appropiate way for the writing of last post; but well, if I have to start editing well all I've been posting till now... I'd better stop doing any other thing else from now on Laughing geek Smile
Now sharing some things happened for the weekend that I thing are so Cute, funny, Natural and to think about. As long as, also, I Admit, will be so Good to me for just expressing how normal good person I am (yes, selfish point of view too, involved with it, but not the only one neither).
The older Baby, I Razz so, almost 5 years, the other day wanted to come with me to the toilette. Because "wanting to see my little thing".
I said No!, ye answered yes, and no, and yes... and NO.
She denounced me (Laughing geek Razz wave bounce ), and she was said that I don't like very much to show up this little thing.
She's being educated in a normal non repressive mark of living, and she thought it was really weird and silly, I guess, my Embarassed
I even said it to her Mother, because I don't want to bring possible origins of morbosity to places where this is still and unknown, or almost (at 5 years old we all are, one way or another, naughty), character. I was told that I don't have to worry for this, and just do the thing I'm more natural and comfortable with.
Nature. In Kids too (she said she is not going to "show" me anything neither to me Razz Laughing ).
My reflective position on this is that she's being Properly Educated, and that I am too much repressive, maybe. This Education is Good, but it's Important Kids do know limits, just Natural Normal ways Learn. More than anything, for their security towards unknown people (I'm sorry, but you never know; this is a fact, though the most of People is Good), and, also, for their Good Process of Growing and Maturing.
I think I am too much exaggerated, to my particular case, but well, it's better she thinks I am a little shy, or wave , than feel any kind of negative stream around Natural things.
You can bet I am not much shy at some kind of showing (I'd Adore...!! Embarassed Laughing geek ), but at some other kind... More than personal experiences, it's about my own sense of responsability.
Anyway, when we were passing throughout a door, and while she was pushing my "but" for gong faster, she called me "come on, 'Sr. culo" Laughing Exclamation
After, she said she has not pushed anything and has not said anything Laughing
Too Much Cute and Adorable, I can already not handle it Razz
For ending this post, yesterday I did Watch a TV Program, "Brain games". One of them, about "compassion", chapter Proving he do have (Babies 10-12 months) an innate sense of it; and making Very Bright Theory, and Fundamented one, that "compassion", defined as Empathy, is "feeding" itself, as a retroalimentative process, for oneself and for others.
The other chapter was explaining how our brain is made for searching for and finding "patrones", "patterns" I guess may be the english expression for it, repeated neuronal circuits that we know previously, building up a significant information in our brains. P.e., when we only see the final part of the wing of an eagle, in an incomplete paint, many of us can determinate or guess that the paint is an eagle's one, etc.
It was also said there's some inner mental prize for it, though this point was not much commented. I think, quite sure, this is just what I've been saying about the inner Making Sense upon reality, global terms.
Good job!

Big Hug, Tremendous, my Adorable Beautiful of Mine!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

This is today's text a little edited and better,
18/08/2015
Obviously, we're all believers, as Spinoza was. P.e., I believe in my limited mind and in my less or more modulated, by the evolution, senses. I believe in the Sense I can catch from them. A Sense that though it's not capturing the essence of the universe or of god, I believe it can capture the essence of mine. And so, I think it can also, somehow, capture the essence of the other human ones (well, I forgot to say that I do believe, also, I'm human Laughing geek ).
Logic and mathematics are structure, that let us making the associativity guided by their specific kind of rules, for the adapted survival in our context of evolution (not quantics, not the horizons of the universe). It's the associativity for the connecting sense, in mind from the environment, of different elements and their relationships, which are always less or more heterogeneous (not necessarily heterosexual Wink Laughing Smile ).
I think this heterogeneity is obvious: even the same species do always mean the same or different organisms. From this point, the principle of identity is key (I am making some much more difficult reflections about the relationship between the principle of causality and the principle of identity, to our minds and in our nature; I've got some first versions written on hand about this subject). Both are involved, identity and causality, with logic structures of mind and context (two, mind and context, who are adaptative mirrors; the first related to the second, because we see, since the human is changing its natural evolutionary context, the Earth, that the adaptativity is quite far from being as perfect as it is in the opposite direction: global warming and more), and there's some essential relationship that I have to get more explicit and clear.
For more, the Godel problems upon the logic systems (and mathematic ones, according to the idea, that I agree with, that all mathematics can be explained, by the understanding and well identified separation of its elements and complex relationships, through the theory of "groups" -not sure if right expression, it's "teoría de conjuntos") is not a logic problem itself. It's just a problem coming from the self-referenciality (“autoreferencialidad” in Spanish), but not for the fixed functionality of logic systems (in our evolutionary context, at the very least).
This problem, fixed by Godel, it's just another prove that the only thing we can say about logics is, I think, what I say it is, but not what Spinoza, and other pure rationalists say it is. A human structure, mirrored from the contextual one. In external systems (for these all those different cosmologic theories, hypothetical and with less or more fundaments and evidences, or all the quantics problems that remain unsolved) we can not properly say the same thing, we can not say it with authorized scientistic rigorousity.
And now I've said this, going to the difference intuitive-rational.
The intuitive is just the making of sense by the Ch.S Peirce’s abduction (metaphysical: we will not be able to translate the whole of brains, the whole of it, into bits; we'll never get to re-create our creative conceptuality, because it's something beyond our understanding, at the very least in logic-positivistic terms; this is obvious and I think I've explained it well; the only translation will be a memory of the brain who once was, but not his biologic structure for creating new ideas; it's just a logic problem, at last: I explained it, from the basic point you can not translate the perfectly logic argument, A=A, p.e., as a demonstration for a non logic context; though the question is very complex, this is very simple and obvious).
Of course, the logic is always involved. The intuitivity Spinoza is talking about is never away from his logic structures of thinking. Though Authors like Schopenhauer think they can not explain it, they can, though not in the ways Spinoza says (this is one of his inner contradictions, global terms). The problem of the first metaphysic level I talked about the other day is always present, but, though this, we just need to make the arguments the closer possible to our inner mental (embracing the whole mental systems Damasio explains) Sense for communicating it to others, and eventually to ourselves (the graduation of mental states is a reality, though what I'm saying here, but it's not a totally unbreakable barrier, and it’s normal to us).
The rational thinking is just making explicit the logic we've used. But take a look at this: when you're creating new ideas, the origin of them has to be an abduction too, as Peirce said well, because if there's not an intuitive direction for the playing of mathematic arguments, p.e., though we can talk about any other kind of approved or canonic systems for the explicit presentation of arguments, you're like a blind one in the pure dark: you'll never make any sense. Reflect on it because it's evident and simple. And it's another side of the metaphysics of the mind, and very functional skill of it in fact, I'm presenting.
Some kind of the same abduction is working when we're solving a problem in a exam, though it's different because now it's re-creation of the memory, what we learnt, and the finding of the appropriate patterns (those we learnt) for making sense upon the presented and problematic reality -a mathematic problem, pe.- to be solved.
In fact, in the purely creative abduction there's no doubt we're using our memories, what we've learnt before; but there's some kind of "jump" on conceptuality that we can not describe or translate into logic-positivistic terms, never. The first "abduction" can be computerized (and made much better by computers than by us), but not the second one. I explained this too, as levels of the thinking.
You can assume some mistaken principles when you're on an intuitive role, as Spinoza about the supposing on the cartesian rationality. But then, the problem is not in the intuitive –and naturally evolutionary- method, but in the supposition you're using, among others, for getting your conclusions. In the case your supposing is inside of the strict limits of the logic Sense, there's no difference to the rational thinking. I'd say more: the intuitive is the fundament and essence of what we traditionally consider as rational thinking. And the scientist method is just the confirmation, or not, of your less or more right intuitive global supposition. And there's not any possible chance for confirmations if there's not the previous abduction on anything by the sense making on mind: abstract conceptuality working.
For finishing this, take a look at Damasio explaining about the working of the brain. The emotion, traditionally separated from the reason, is involved with all of the thinking. Then, the only Sense we can find, as the additional holistic one I commented yesterday, from different perspectives on the same question, is there’s not possible that big difference between intuitive and rational. We’ve get this place in history because our intuitive reason is very functional for domination of the physical context.
Now, on these days, maybe we could learn to use it for not dominating but for caring this natural space we all share, for the safety of ourselves and our descendents.

ps: and such a Tight Hug for You, my Heavenly Beautiful One!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:11 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

I've written a couple of lines as a dialogue, for Razz geek Laughing , if possible, by some additional recapturing sense..

- Want a pill?
- What color?
- I don't know yours, but I've always prefered the bacalao "al pil pil"
- What a stupid thing you're saying; oh my, "si te pil·lo, si te pil·lo"
- Pilatus, I was just offering a pill to you
- It's just I was not appealed
- Then, just take again my apple
- And if I eat this apple, I'll be appealed?
- You'll probably not, but you will become my pillar!
- OK, then, give it back to me; a letter can make no difference when it's good.
wave action smiley Laughing

Hugs, Hugs!
I've been writing as I was going on, and looking at the dictionary, Hope You Smile at it action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 10:42 am

Hi!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Good News!
I've been told the new distribution of tasks. And it's very coherent and non asfixiating at all. It's Very Good to me. If I should have done what I was supposing (actually me too suspicious on everything), it would have been very difficulting to my normal development on my job and on helping unofficial public things, even just for the tired staying for after being able to dedicate time to my studies in the evenings.
I Clearly See normal good treatment to me from my Bosses. Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:11 am

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Some Nice Videos and Pictures!
You're Very Beautiful to me!!
Yes, everything changes, the Love too, but this does not mean it is going to die.  Evolutionary road, the same as saying the Life's road.  It's like a law of Nature, ours.
I'm so very busy in this morning, but ( geek Laughing ) I Love You!!
The impossibility and the isolation has made the Love changed in ways different to the Healthy usual ones, when those two sad things do not exist.  Even memories have been becoming different on it.  It's a whole thing, of Sense, re-creating all again.
Anyway, I understand the wills for cruel fight are over.  This I Understand and I do have Truly Interiorized, Actually.  That's Good!!
Now going to task.  If I keep thinking too much on romanticism and these things, I think I'll leave everything here the same when I'm going for a month, and it's not possible.
Big Hug Good, I Love You, I Know You Know; and You? action smiley wave Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Ok, sorry me, I was too hard talking.
I Forgive, though You can figure out how my actual social preferences are about selecting People for Friends... After all.
Anyway, if You're behind these weird neighbours, You should do something about it, because You don't know how BRUTALLY ANGRY I am towards them.
I have never been this angry against any other person as I am against them. And I am almost the same against all supporting them.
I'm sorry, but it's the Truth.
This has meant the FINISHING of all chances for Magic. A TRUE DESTROYING OF EVERYTHING GOOD.
You can not figure out the Sense of Injustice and Evil Stupidity from Hell they and what they've done Mean to me.
I am ACTUALLY DISCONNECTED from Society because of them and of those who supported them.
I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING from society because of this treatment.
My ANGER can only be measured by exoplanetary unities of measurement.
And the same my DECEPTION.
My Sense for Magic and Kindness has been KILLED for this.
And You and those with You, spanish king, spanish president, USA president, and all those from Great Britain, the Pope... All these People Know and Agree with it.
You can understand I guess I am BRUTALLY OUT.
It's been years, day after day, making me Mad ; for each day a little more, and it's been a long period of days.
And now, Adding All the PERVERSIONS against me, and INJUSTICE; I am OUT from any kindness or Love in this place.
I guess you all can feel very proud for it.
But, forgiving and Totally Forgetting All of you, I am not falling in life. I'm so Motivated for Working, because a simple athom of Sense KILLING this Perversion I've found in my life, does Mean a World to me and Everything to Fight for.
The Human Connection is Over. All I Started to Bring here and Share is Over.
I Have to Start Over Totally on my own.
And the coming perversions stalking me, like Satanic beings coming around me, will just be More Motivation for Sense and Moral Goodness.
I'm not a crazy pseudopriest, I just have eyes to See, and Soul to Feel what's Good and what's the same Evil.
I Forgive You, but I Have to Stay True.
For any kind of kind friendship, FIRST OF ALL, this People next my home have to Go Forever.
As long as they're living there, or any other ones coming the same ways, All is More than Lost, it's DESTROYED.
to Build all up again (obviously, as I said, my preferences can be less or more predicted for my social future) would be so Difficult, but this Brutal Intromission in my private life I can not forgive. Never!
I know you listened, by the cell and by their technology used for spy/stalk me, those 3 shouts of mine in the shower; they do Represent very well my very profound BRUTAL RAGE for all this I've just related.
Brutal Unjustice, day after day, for years, day after day.
An ex-soldier soul like mine (strong but punished by life) did not deserve this. And for this I get more and more angry too.
Where's the Honesty, where's the Sense? It's All Dead related to all I've commented about in this post.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:31 am

Hi, Good day!
Razz flower Razz

Very Beautiful Pictures and Video!
I yesterday went to the beach too, and the idea did not come from me, true. Coincidences are real.
Waves high 50 cms, many of them, till almost 1 m some ones (nothing compared to those quite tremendous, very Admirable, requires big technique and practise, hours; for energy, good tongue smiley ).
I had such a good moved time (the sea was very moved, "la mar estava moguda" we use to say here, "moguda" can also be used for other very Embarassed geek bounce ... bikinis! wave Exclamation -sorry me, it was just a "tic word" that came alone from the uncosncience... bikinis! wave ... you see, this is... geek Laughing ) in the sea, my exercising on my own. So healthy to body and nerves. These, totally recovered from tremendous intellectual effort of years (added to other things, of course, but the most exhausting was the intellectual, true).
I was letting the waves beat those parts (the same I used on the bike and on... when a kid, Only! - please, my prestige! geek Laughing ) so beloved of mine, that I call "güitos&friend" geek Laughing , like an exercise wave enough, and I had so much fun doing all the things.
At one moment, just before going out of the sea (more than an hour non stop moving inside of it, quite Inspired Wink action smiley -I was Needing it!) I did go to look at the horizon, quite far into the water, compared to the rest of the people in the sea. And I did shout for a couple of times or three, not thinking about the rest wave And suddenly I did notice a very intense and fixed silence was fulfilling the beach. It was quite Shocked , because till then (now a work call) the noise was quite intense, for the people playing and shouting.
For all put together, for a pretty while, I did feel like the males amphibian in the whole beach! geek Laughing
party smiley hasi party smiley

Now before going to work a nice video composing, for some party smiley hasi tongue smiley Good.
As I said, now I'm posting less times a week. One or two, less or more. In my point of view, it's the right thing to do.
As I said, Love is not lower, and my concentration for my own task neither, not at all. I'm just taking things a little easier, but keep on Working and Loving Well, that's for Sure.
And tomorrow starting my, modestly I think, deserved vacation.
Now another post.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi, Hugs on!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Only for a while on my intellectual task. Helping for clearing and structuring and inspiring.
I think it's important to mark the fact I'm having hermenutics, logic positivism as ontology -totality of real-, and "postmodernity" (non posmodernism, artistic in any case; translation not always easy) that comes from structuralism; them all; on mind. As much as the radical pragmatism or the relativism/contextualism too.
My studies do have this account for something: humanism, morals, justice, freedom... Universal to All Human.
The jump I talked about less or more a week ago is related to some better defined structure of the mind, as integrated something substance, and at once as integrated with nature.
I'm not coming back to "frenologic" perspective, though going a little slower for better focusing ("freno"=stop speed) geek Laughing Smile
It's more for a philosophic perspective, with some important bases from neuroscience. But I'm not a neuroscientist; so I'm applying this knowledge for just bringing more sense and wisdom, many times directly scientist one, to my task.
One decission I have to take, in the coming weeks, is where and when I stop the reading. Now I'm on these Authors I commented, and Derrida, and Sartre...
And reading Schopenahuer too, his intuitions on philosophic method, etc; Einsteins for Science; Aristotile for logic and reality first fundaments classic; and Husserl's study on mathematic entities...
One a little note appart: I understand I am considered an outsider element and somebody to carefuly watch and keep fixed. if what goverments and nations want is to keep the dominace of the "Cultural Studies" (national history, nation integrity and symbols...) instead of the classic studies and the humanistic values who make the Person the Treasure by itself (Remembering very recent Words from the Pope on this)...
But, honestly, I am not against those values. I'm just saying there're Values who we All should Recognize as Key for Healthy Survival in terms not only of global relationships among people and international institutions and states, but also of national living together inside of the frontiers of each nation. Values of Empathy, Freedom for Decide your own Destiny, Equality... They Are All Common Interests to All!
For finishing. I Like Ramon Llull because He, on his own way because of his time and his personality and mind, tried to very rational ways put together reason and metaphysic reality, even against factic/official powers. He's an Inspiration, and I'd Like to be his historic Actualization.
He's been Recognized as a "Beat", it ( Wink geek Razz ) is not getting the Saint category, but it is something. Anyway, in the world of philosophy he's very Respected for his thinking reason and coherence. These are the reasons, and not exactly the circumstances of his life.
OK, that was All on it.
God Bless.
cheers Smile Big Loving Hug!! Smile cheers
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Hi!
Smile tongue smiley cheers flower cheers tongue smiley Smile

Just watched a TV Docummentary series, first chapter, "Naturopolis". this first on New York.
The bringing back of the city to nature, putting together the two extremes: industry and wild. As the only way and as first testing chances.
Some specific interventions for the city were really Interesting, for fighting weather and wild waves of sea, copying natural models for this protection.
Sending Big Hug!!
See later, Loving Beautiful! action smiley
I Love You.

ps: now feeling some special transcendence, so no posting my usually very liked emoticons. Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi, I'm on the work but only a moment for little more on last post.
The reasons for my "obsession" for this subject are:
- a matter of Truth
- all judgement on values, including morals, specially, do need this non logic-causalistically explanaible structure of our mind, integrated, or soul
- our psyque does need the Believes
- all epistemologic perspective do need the Believes, though it's possible to connect them, for the fundaments of the epistemic building but not for last and naturally metaphysic answers, to the integrated reason of "feeling of knowing"
- practic terms, I am Sure the humbleness for the true understanding of our innate limits, epistemologic and all kind, though its natural transcendent nature (for going beyond); this natural humble does help to make less dominant egos and to feel better the empathy for others, for natural mechanisms of our biosocial innate system
Summaried reasons, obviously.

Big Hug Beautiful and Bright!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 11:53 am

Hi!!

I've been working well.
I have also searched for two Bergson' Books: "Duración y simultaneidad" (comments on time and relativity Theory), and "El pensamiento y lo moviente"; and it's not in libraries. It's not even in catalogues from any actual editorial.
Though, there're couple of the first one. One in Brooklyn and another one in California (Spanish Books)... scratch Shocked bounce
Well, I think it's difficult but it's also difficult to understand the forgetting of this Author. It's OK, I'll see.
Going well on the day. Quite Focused Good!!
As any normal digressive Very Nice to me Sheldon from Big-Bang have to say that mirror neurones are so important, for the understanding of the other one. It's in all superior social animals (elephans, dophins and monkeys) and I think in more, in one or another physical expression, less or more primitive.
These neurones get enlightened (next to the ones supposedly competents for the orders of moving) by any movement of the body of the self, and the curious effect is that they get the same way light by the movement of any other being similar to them (original prove, by serendipity but for original investigation too, by Rizzoletti -and Isles? Laughing Smile Razz ) when the self of reference is totally quiet. There's an identification between movement of two in his/her brain.
UCLA experiments shows this is affecting also mirror neurones connected to neurones of vision of memory.
Then, there's no doubt these kind of neurones are connected to behaviours appeared for understanding the other and what he/she does, by identifying to this other one. It's fundamental in imitation games of kids, or in any adult understanding by identifying.
Two very important things:
1) Scientists say this is different to empathy. Yes it is, as long as it's a non voluntary neural reflect, and empathy is a state of consciousness. But, obviously, if it's working for identifying to other and the evolutionist function of it is for learning from others (if it's also related to memory, cognitive skill, we are erasing any possible doubt remaining on its functions, I think); I think there's no doubt it is connected to superior functions, like the empathy.
Fundamental to it. For sure, not the same way as the purely cognitive memory, but not so different, coherently to what I have said about the integrated reasoning ("feeling of knowing").
2) if we understand these ways (obviously in kids for sure, no discussable this character and function to them, at the very least), we see clearly what I said about the Sense, as something transcending the pure logic causalist explantion of things. This last one is the way, and the Sense is the arriving to the place, in neural structure of mind.

About "El pensamiento y lo moviente", I think I will not have many problems for making up my totally own conclusions.
But about the other one, "Duración y simultaneidad", I'd have liked to read it completely the original Author. I'll see. If not, I think by a better reading of Einstein Relativity and by a little more thinking I can make a meaningful explanation for the essay about these questions. Yes, for sure. Confindent.
Well, Good Big Loving hug, Beautiful!!
See later action smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi!

Very worky Focused. Good results I know I'm getting. It's worth all efforts I'm making.
I am sure I'd only need a only one mathematics class (no more than couple of hours) for understanding the ones supporting General Relativity.
I know now nobody would do this for me, but when I am published maybe I can find somebody ready for the "sacrifice" for the Good of human knowledge geek scratch
Well, for what I have to say by now, I think I can drive subject well by myself.
Later posting the index, why not!
New times fixing (approximative, only, obviously): next month starting the write. Finishing on january, in any case before the end of february.
Three-fourth months. Well, first definitive version. After this... I know. Anyway, I can Not change many things from the essay. It's all key and connected for the Explaining Sense.
Later posting. I know it's Good, beyond the fact it's helping much or just a little.
Big Good Loving hug, Very Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:45 am

Hi!!

This is Good Proving for How Funny Equality on the Natural Diversity can be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieosMld3vMk
Nice!
Well, some "steam-valvic" sharing.
Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:59 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Good day on the making. Rainy but feels good, like Beautiful. Promises of life.
Good Loving hug True!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

And tomorrow Babies Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not so many days, but something's something. When I finish essay and thesis I think I'll go to Sweden, to stay with them for some time. I've never been there, and the spring forest is Purely Beautiful: animals bears, "bambies"..., Color of Nature, Lakes... Splendid Nature. Well, but if I go it will be mainly for the Babies. The little one is Walking!!!! This is probably getting the status of a landslide!! Laughing Razz
Anyway, will get time for Work Every Day hard. Well planned the process.
Honestly, it's Heavenly to me, as Sense Found, the vision of the Good Development of my Index. It's almost more than I deserve. True! geek wave but True honest Feeling.
Now some rest.
Have Good time, God Bless. Seeing later and Always!! action smiley Razz
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: I can not stand at my own work without party smiley Exclamation , specially as Well Fundamented Project, at short time results. It's Very Embarassed but it's True tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:05 am

In the stereet but came for last argument.
Any central statement on Kids getting even only a little close to pederasty should be Very Clearly and Stronly cut, from the first moment. This is a danger anyone could have seen and as its real came to say.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 10:28 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Sleep Exclamation so much, today. Slept time enough, but well, this is normal when studying working writing thinking hard. Some nights get a little difficult to be for the total rest of brain. Rest, but mine wanted more tongue smiley
Mind of mine does get some inertial level when much focused and long working hard, I know it well (its like when you are awaken for long time at a night out fun, and then you can fall asleep in the morning when coming back home for bed). I have to deal well and wise with this, I know. Rest always on the averaged level. The other night I woke up suddenly like totally, Totally, awaken, more than now even I think geek Laughing , and it was because I had been solving a philosophy problem in dreams, so True.
Later in the evening some rest, and now by some eating and normal easy doing OK.
Later Watching those Nice Videos, oh, Look Good (scary? Suspect Smile Wink ).
Greetings Good!
And Very Loving Good Hug!!
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Hi!

It's wave geek Laughing , how the philopulling on my head for Sense does lend me a hand for taking the way for finding existential Sense on the Loving.
Breathing.
Big hug I don't want to be heavy, Good Loving True Beautiful Hug!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 11:27 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Those hugs are made of honey and flames!!
Because of good calmy state of mind (not being able to completely see the Face Helped, though I "Like" geek wave sometimes to See Well again the Face), because new Book is "easier" to me (not for this less profound) and because at work I've got task but not asfixiating me, I can say that, next to all this, I'm starting with the developing summary of each chapter of index.
I think it's working very well. Mind so clear, and Ideas so much more fixed than a couple of months ago (this subject of ideas: they're like ghosts, somehow, in one sense, at the very least: I go to a conference, then I learn, but I am not able to explain the conference -well, unmodestly Mad bounce Rolling Eyes Laughing Razz , after years and after many other ones after- by already the same good and well connected arguments (deep understanding better than mine then); and, though this, there's something that has changed my mind and made me able for going further in fields where this learning can help me; there's a gradual conceptuality getting progressively fixed; it's not new, but I want to share my perspective on it).
I think it's going to be quite Good, I'm tongue smiley party smiley cheers for the way I'm developing by easy and focused mind.
Very Good Loving Hug, Happy Holiday!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:40 pm

Ouh, ay; sending very Caring easy hug!!
Many Delicate kisses!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:24 am

Hi Good Blessing!!
Smile flower Smile

How are things going on!!
Today posting essential part of those arguments I commented tonight wave tongue smiley
Read, Always Reading Good things is Important. I remember You said You have your daily time for your "lines", as You said, and I totally Agree with it.
It's not only for knowing more, and not only for learning to think; it's also because it makes (and helps to) you think. As it so Clearly happened to me yesterday. I felt, somehow, I had to do these last reading for getting some like "definitive" state of mind before start the last write of essay (after, editing all, of course).
I had some nervous night for some moment tonight, Admit, but I controlled quite well almost immediately and Rested, True. Important in any case.
Lovely Beautiful Hearts hug!!
Seeing later in a while, I'm taking easy all, and the writing of these so "precocious" arguments, in the context of my ideas, is not going to be different from this.
I Love You!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
ps: How Beautiful and Tender Video today, Very Touching!!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 10:18 am

Hi Good Days!!
Smile flower Smile

Much Good Mood from Picture!
How Lovely, what a Cuteness. And, I guess, yes, the tinypony was beyond the sea; but somehow... coming!!
Smile Laughing Razz party smiley Razz Laughing Smile

Working very Well on the fixed, I could write right now. I now the other time I said the same, but I was lower philo than now. I think the qualitative improving is fixed, and to this improvement I'm saying I've got ready to connect the ideas, though have to reflect a little more about situation, but yesterday much seen on it and fixed.
And Good Lovely Heart hug, Adorable Sweet Loving!!
God Bless!
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 5:52 am

Had many more Songs (american girl like Singing to my imaginstion who wsd making up You in spanish, very very young times; but even todsy eyes wet) Fitting these
days one Important is "Abrazame" very definitory for expressing my stste of mind in those times...
Tomorrow aworking well. Resting too.
All romantic music public shsred and my poems too, are Real source for red face me, very. But i got almost used after long time, cause it was always or nothing, so...
Easy and a proud Fine, Good night!!
Now sleeping Good. And Wishing the Same!
Bye. Love
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Easy and calm, I have not stopped working, focusedly on it.
Now time for share an idea.
The Education.
How Key is!
An Integral One is key for all I'm trying to prove.
To know and understand the rest of the world is not nothing, and that I have to understand the equidistance of interests, rights and duties can come from a Good traditional Humanistic education. Though this can never remain in the cold accumulation of data and theoric knowledge. Nietzsche did reject erudits. But not for envy or hate, but for the fact He Knew this perspective as exclusive focusing is Never enough for the Existential Learning.
But the global understand of limits, and the complex role of them as true human practicity and functionality for the living, for all sides ot it (intellectual, cognitive, morals, sociologic, psycologic, spiritual...), it's the difference I try to explain.
As I do also try to explain, by understanding the later words, the True fundaments of the Integral Reason that can Support what Nietzsche claims for, but from a Humanistic Perspective.
keep Working.

ps: Very Good Lovely Hearts hug, Beautiful hugging of Love!!
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTED!!   CONNECTED!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONNECTED!!
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: