Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:59 pm

flower Hi, I Love You!! flower
flower Razz flower

On Fantasies, Playing Good.
Have to say that I'll be taking three Articles on Metaphre, and post my own conclusions. I see some circular argumentation that does not get the key point in those Wise Texts (no jokes about the Quality, Obvious).
It's about the breaking of rules that build up the structural relationship language-reality, and consequences from it: freedom, understanding, creativity (easy way to Art) that the reader or listener share with the maker of metaphore.
I'll try to bring my arguments later.
Loving, Feeling so Free, already like Flying!
God Bless You All, I am Just Wishing the Very Best Possible for You!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley

ps: I'm probably very motivated for the personal emotional going in me, but also because it's so Great to me, the making theories on something so Appreciate to me, those Beautiful Heartfelt and Meaningful Sources that Metaphores are. Those that Did Help me so Much!
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Hi! cheers
Smile flower Smile

I did take a look to the text, and though the literary style is not the best I could find (complexity and spontaneity are two factors for that), I'm Happy.
Sharing Goodness. Sending so many Good Greetings to All, Best Wishes, God Bless.
Brooke, Huge Hug and Kiss for You, my Lovely and Bright Sweetness from Heaven!! action smiley
cheers cheekey smiley hasi flower love smiley flower hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

How are things. Here Well tongue smiley Just Because I've got in mind the exact and fixed texts I am using as very main part for the prologue and conclusions on historic critic. Good Work!
Loving and Loving so Much, True!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Hi!!

Yes Razz action smiley , after some little injuries for too much Heart, the coming back "afterworks" on the hearted "brainity" does use to be so Good!
flower love smiley flower

I'm finishing Easy the prologue today. I'll edit the other part I did write, and now I'll only have along the working way the conclusions, quite prepared too. One or two days, no more. Finishing the first academic vision on the next week.
After talking from the brain, I can say the sentence, Brooke I Love You so, quite much more easily and slower.
And by the adding, I Hope, of some Nice fun.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:48 pm

I don't want to know anything else as a person from you. And from anybody supporting you or just taking the chance for getting into the demoniac stream, against me.
Don't worry about me.
I'm liberated.
And so focused for working for good. Today doing a good part, and sending the day I said the texts.
Though I know it's like making lines on the water, I am doing all I said and more but better for the Goodness I Do Still Believe in.
God Forgive us All.
Forum and friends of her, if anything was going wrong, talking about the health of people, just talk to me by a letter or phone, because I'm not coming back anymore.
I am not wishing any bad thing for any body.
But it is time for the definitive going
God Bless us All.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Hi!!

I'm working brutally easy geek Laughing action smiley and well. Much better than in the morning.
Those Videos, on Superman Symbolism, do not feel bad at all Wink cheers action smiley
Coming later for an easy while, on the Loving Fine Eternal!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi!!

I had to follow a conscient process of "desubjetivization" for objetivity and brainy doing.  Now I'm again on plenitude of faculties for subjectivity.
And from this, I'm pulled to share this litte text, in spanish, necessary to me by now.
It's about consequences of the erasing of the philosophic reason, getting only focused, systematically, on the logic-scientistic one.
I'd Like so Much Everybody Could Read, because it's Important I guess.
"A modo de enumeración sistemática, las principales consecuencias de los procesos intelectuales y sociológicos comentados pueden resumirse del siguiente modo:
a) En el ámbito teórico del discurso filosófico:
- De un modo general, se vacía de significado cualquier metadiscurso simbólico cognitivo (esto es, la narración de sentido) distinto del monismo de la simplificación ontológica ficticia.
- En un sentido concreto, referido a los diversas formas posibles de la actividad intelectiva humana, se deslegitima, de forma más o menos expresa y más o menos radical, la investigación filosófica y moral; si bien no así, o al menos en una medida muy inferior, la investigación social que tiende por principio metodológico a identificarse con el modelo de la ortodoxia científica impuesta y al uso.
b) En el ámbito práctico del mundo de la vida, acontecen unos resultados sociológicos y culturales que exceden, con mucho, los que se podrían previsiblemente atribuir a las posiciones teóricas del relativismo o, siquiera, del contextualismo cultural.  Se trata de unos efectos de desculturación moral auténtica, la cual se introduce subrepticiamente en el sistema colectivo de la conceptualización psicosocial de lo ético-axológico por medio de un universo simbólico de sentido en que la razón absoluta (lógica, metodológica y epistémicamente perfecta, y potencialmente omnisciente) se sitúa en la cúspide existencialmente irracional de una nueva realidad de carácter -ficticio y supuesto- amoral.  El monopolio de la razón lógica-causal sobre el mundo del pensamiento siempre lleva aparejada la instrumentalización inmoral de “lo otro”, concepto inclusivo de “el/la otro/a”; por la razón psicobiológica fundamental de la objetivación cognitiva consubstancial al pensamiento lógico; el cual, como ya predijo Heidegger, aunque sin acabar de comprender su dimensión antropológica natural, conforma el principio de la otredad y de la instrumentalización existencial desprovista de límites morales".

ps: keep Working and Adoring; the Actual Hug is a Reality!!
cheers love smiley flower love smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I know that for making an official complaint for thins indirectly told me in the net is so almost Impossible.
But if I could find some fundament for the prove of the conspiracy (secret agreements for something secret; this is highly dangerous, legal terms, in any situation of the littlest hurting caused by the conspiracy: the "dolo", in english translated as the bad intention, gets such a big relevance into the first plane of the charge so easily, when conspiracy proved; and the "dolo" isa very clear Fundament for any legal punishment), and if I did find a judge progressive enough for the applying of the principles of the law and the jurisprudence... things could change, from the moment I could not agree with the "cláusulas" bringed to the contract by the other "part/s" involved in the "conspiracy", from the moment what those were containing were points I could never know, but directly affecting me from an intentionedly and someway integrated group of people. Anyway, I'm saying it out loud: I don't want external agreeements about therapies for me. I don't want it. Among other things, because I Know I've Proved to Be More Sane than the same therapists themselves, just by the comparisson of behaviour and, mainly, moral values working in each one involved.
but I'm not focused in it. True!
I'm focused in neighbours doing. The obvious conspiracy for this, the fact I did always complain here for this, from the beginning, and their repeated and repeated attack to the most fundamental laws of the convivency, by strategic bad using of them ("fraude de ley", where the important is to prove the real intention of the one supposedly respecting the lettera of the law; but not the core of its spirit, not at all); could be Definitively a Reason for an Official Complaint before a Civil or even a Criminal Court.
I had to say these things.
It's More, I do even think, if I could prove the external and conspiratory agreement towards me, I could get the support of a judge progressive enough in the applying of law and jurisprudence, for his/her sentence for the protection of my private and personal image from movies, etc.
But this is even more difficult.
As I said, I'm Focused in things Affecting my Real Living.

ps: Believe me, Please, Being All Good and Treating All Ourselves Reciprocally as Equals in Rights and Duties, and as Mature People and Respectful Ones, even though the lack of direct talk and touch: I Do Know I do still Got so Much Good To Bring Out.
And going to Work now.
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz action smiley

Came for Try to bring some inspirational empowering.  Making things the More Beautiful I Could.  To All.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=707F4NVmFSQ&index=12&list=PLbf5MNAnAjcGAYGPSHizv943-l_QG0SMZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AIlz08fZos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwqW3Kfe7Zc
flower  love smiley  flower

I Did change the Order of Videos from the Movie.  for Making some ending Sense, like some Excellent Steve Miller Band but of my own.
I Know for many this Movie is going to look quite "coxtxorrrixtxa", may be even totally out from the actual running times, but to my Life is a little Classic.
I Did Never Look at a Woman the same way, since I Did See this Movie.  I Mean, this NICEST and Beloved Professor (I get EMOTIONED for thinking about this One!) Taught me Something about the Purity of the Beautiful to Eyes and the Heavenly Joy that lies on it, from Women and from Nature.  Taught me, someway, How to Poetic and Transcendent terms Look.
There's may be some too much superfficiality in the object of his Eyes, TOO MUCH EVIDENT HEAVENLY BEAUTY IN HER, for this Was a Movie.  This last part took me a little more time of my life to be finally Understood.  But I Did Actully Did it too.
And PERFORMANCES from All are Tremendous, Mother and Aunt and Uncle of Her, the Prince... I Do Honestly Have to Say it is not the Very Best Performance of Grace Kelly to me, maybe She was not very Focused or Believing her Role, I can See it; but She was so Good and Beautiful, and the Whole Movie is so Delicately Beautiful, the Most Disney made by Real People to  me, that it All Seems almost Perfect.
And, only for critics: I don't believe the role of the women is this.  I Was Focused, by a Real Time (though quite Cinematrographically STilized) that was how it was (worse than now about this), in the Beauty of Her, and of the Looking at Her of Professor, and the whole Atmosphere of some Dreamed Nice Paradise I Do Feel about that Place.  
today, it's All the same HEAVENLY, Almost Perfect, if I could disconnect the same way when I was young the Movie from the REal Life Inspiring it.  I Mean, that type of Living for a few had a real social cost for many other ones, the poor ones.  This is too hard to me, on these days, for being able to Appreciate the Movie the same way.
But I'll Always Remember How Beautiful and Angelic She Looked that Night, and the Way the Professor was Looking at Her, neither. So Inspirational to Believe in the Innocent and Pure Beauty, even on these days; maybe for a little instant from some of the fortunated days in the life, at the very least. Inspiring True, as a Whole New Perspective for the Life.
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi!

The Beauty Did Moved me today. What I did find and what I built up.
For this, Beautiful Sense I Try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsSmsNJxd0A
(the last Scene, You Did Try and Keep Trying action smiley Very Happy Smile ; and I'm not angry, I Do Respect Your Reasons I Swear, True!! action smiley Razz )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VywndCPv9fA
Great, the Son Age, for Expressing unmaterial Bonds among the People.
Though I Like Flamenco! Laughing Smile Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUYNReWHrfk
Nice!
Fitting to the Artistic Concept You Made Up, and that You Have Been Trying to Make Up Since We Know Each Other, Love.
And I Love You too, also for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3