Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:31 pm

geek now some, for ending this Beautiful Day,

I'm having sex too.  Not trying to excite  Adam Sandler imagination too much action smiley , but just Sharing.  And I honestly think it can become better, may be not as much as before (MATTER OF SENSITIVITY, MAIN THING TO ME!), but better, compared to last years.
Obviously, the Obvious thing is Obvious about kind of bodies we all do prefer (you should have seen me at 10 years old, oh my! geekSmile ), but well, the Important is the Important to me.
Don't know how or when will end, but from the first time we both, my couple and me, Decided We were going to Live the Present Time.  We Do Only Have One Life, and I Knew I Would Probably NEVER had a time like that.  All put Together was Key for first Step into Wanting to come back to People.  Emotional.  Impossible to Explain.  Just Connection of Hearts.  It was All.
When I was at my Mad est, in the past, I Always Enjoyed, before being couple, Being with Her.  Was Something Special.  When I did not want to see anybody, I Liked to See Her (before having Sex).
I had not thought about this subject enough.  I thought it was good sex and that was all.  Years difference would make things ended, sometime.
After seeing I did not want to end, I started remembering that Connection.
ADMITED, LOYAL TO THE TRUTH AND ABOUT PERSON WITH ME.
Admit we had some REAL problems after coming to LA and New York, but now it's Fine.
And, let me say, after reading those marriage contracts upon sex in Hollywood... Oh my, I'm satisfied.
LaughingLaughingLaughing
Now going to Feel Very Fine about Everything.  Using Now The good and right side of my brain, oh, the left, I mean, oh my... Smile
The good side for coming, I meant.
Said not for "mad sharing", but because it was Needed to be Said.  Will not talk about this subject anymore.
God Bless, Love, have Great Week!  See You!
love smiley
flower

ps: Truly, this State Feels so Good to my Nervous and to All of my body and Heart and Mind!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:12 am

Hi,

how are things, good morning.
Like this title for subject because it's funny.
Starting of the week and the month, and it's going to need some elevation on my work "potencies" LOL
True, have to elevate the level now. More time, and, more importantly, Concentration, till delivering day, september finals.
As You know, I can make quite well, and it does worth it. For all things.
Now I said, Coming Here is Pure Motivating.
Pictures from "The Hot Flashes" are Amazing. Lovely and Sexy Dream!!
Wow!
Maybe coincidences, but our Basketball Ladies, in Spain, just Won the European Championship.
Brooke! cheers cheers cheers 
Funny Nice!
flower  Well, I Love You, Adore You and Kiss, and Hold You, for All of the Time flower 
party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

came for a while before the meal.
It's been 3 days I think with no posts. I've been coming around, but took some time for the thinking.
It's evolutioning well, this stuff. Quite GoodMood, Calm.
I'm Learning. High Expectations about the final conclusions and before, along the way, but the Learning never ends.
All conclusions I've been reaching for this three days, not just from these but some next level about them, are too technical on philosophical subject. I've not changed my philosophical first positions.
Anything I can say for Useful or Help, I'll say Here!
Smile Smile Smile 

It Truly Motivates me, to Come to Talk, Completing the Sharing. This Truly Helps to Make Sense to me.
Thank You for Pictures and Videos and All!
What a Brooke Week. Shining so Much in Great and Nice TV Program. And also, Liked cheekey smiley All the Looks Very, Very Much!! action smiley party smiley tongue smiley 
It has just Completed my mid-day, this Coming. I'm Doing Well.
Admit Only Theorical Philosophy as Ideas World is not enough to me. Social Touch, and Brooke Touch are Key to Make Real Sense to me.
God Bless, Love You!
Brooke, How Lovely Mom and Lady You are, oh my, it's BREATHTAKING to me, as Sweet Reality.
I'm Truly Wishing to be able to Admire You in the New Movie. Yes, I Do.
Sending True Love in Calm Air to You!!
If You Never come for Visiting, not for expending the lifetime, I suppose I'll Have to Come back again.
When I Honestly can, I'll Do. I'll take the risk of not being an Existing Something Smile Smile , it's OK, again!!
hasi Just One Talk hasi 
Smile Smile 
Now Need Time to Work Hard. For last days, I was not doing much more than thinking. It's really complex, Everything, so I'm taking easier the task of thinking, and it truly works for not getting so much exhausted. Slowly, with pauses, step by step.
I Truly Hope to Make it Good!
You're Really Making. This is not dropping anything Smile Smile , I don't want to miss a simple one; Everything's OK!!
Love You Very Much ALWAYS!!
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi,
Smile action smiley 

How are things!
It's been a rainy day today, I think rain caught all "Mancomunitat des Raiguer", but it's Good. I'm coming from some walk.
Everything's going on, and I do agree about words from Post from News, brazilian idiome, something like "you can not waste your time by not being happy". This was the sense, I think.
It's Good. Videos I'm watching at night, I think it's known, are just watched as some fun.
Action scenes are valves, and the whole montage I make, intentionedly, to express my good resilience, about things that were said or done in the past, when things were too hard. I mean, expressing how, by this ability for living again past situations, I can express how I "live" them again so easy.
As all I use to say, actually, except when I talk about Sports (Truly Like, and I would say it even without the interest for looking Very Happy  Wink Smile ).
It's just about Good Vibrations.
Thank You Everybody for Good Messages and Expressiongs, All kind, God Bless!
Now I'm going to some more study, not that much, a shower and some TV Sports.
Feeling Good, See later. I Love You!

ps: about tasks have to say I think I've got the issues ready opened for the next level of academic studies. I've got the subject, fixed. It's clear, but it's not easy.
Good Job!
Smile Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:01 am

Hi,
Smile Smile 

for some fun, this post. Nice, funny and kind I Truly Try.
Love You, Brooke, Very Much!!

Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Congreso_de_los_Diputados_200px_Daoiz_o_Velarde

I was There, in the outside, it was at night, when 17, I think. I got Impressed. Quite Majestatic.
Wishing The Very Best, through an Universal Symbol, for All Around the World!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 
action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:22 am

Hi, again,
Smile Smile 

only for a moment, for Calm about my impulsivity.
Have talked for a moment with One of Professors, Wise, and asked him for Opinion on my conclusions.
He told me, Please, Listen to us, stay 2 weeks, at the very least, away from any kind of Thought on Philosophy. And said, also, Potency is Good, maybe too much, but NEED to be Well Driven and Focused, and with Necessary Pauses, as any HUMAN brain.
I'm LISTENING, then!
Sharing for Good Feelings!!
flower Love You, Love You, Very Much!! flower 
cheekey smiley tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: and believe or not, I'm Working too! God Bless You Brooke, I ADORE You!! Hope and Illusion for Life are REAL!!
cheers action smiley hasi action smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Sorry, but I have to say more things.
Talking directly, and about many things that are still preformed in my mind, and in english... It's difficult. But my wills for sharing are stronger.
And about the Family.
Are we made for monogamy/andry?
If kids know very soon the index of divorces (I read, the other day, 50% in modern -technological terms- societies), many times, unfortunetely in first person; and they very soon get into a world of sexual freedom, where couples are just something like biological complements for one or more nights, in this atmosphere; how can they believe in marriage for life with kids?
Please, I'm not praying for turning back to the repressive years, I'm only talking about Realities.
Are these traditional structures overreached, in fact, though what's, supperfficialy, said in the same society?
In that case, would we be able for new kind of structures, biologically?
And societies?
And the Eternal Tension between conservative and progressist ones?
Women have achieved a Very Important of Inner "Liberalización", much more than Men, but there's still society there.
Confrontation of sexes and confrontation of reality of people to what's supposed to be meant from traditional structures are a fact, in my point of view.
That's not exactly "helping" to Family, as We Know it.
Families are the First Seed for Developing of Societies, and the Possibilities for Social Integration Depend, Very Much, on the level of Health -Affective and as Vital Coherency- in that Institution.
MORE WORK.
Oh my, this is exhausting, in fact.
In my point of view, that's a Truth!
Love flower 
love smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers Smile 

Here I'm coming, from some walk. Mood, as we say here, "xino, xano" Smile Smile 
Not the top, but quite Normal well.
Breathing air, not xenon, noble gas (flower Smile Laughing Smile flower ), feels really good after all.
One workmate has passed me for reading a book about Logic. It was a point I had to cultivate Smile Smile  It's official for the UNED Smile Smile (I'm using the emoticons as laughs in TV programs, already affraid Smile ), "Introducción a la lógica formal", Alfredo Deaño.
Here we also use to say, as flattering one person, "está usted de muy buen año" Laughing Smile Laughing 
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley 

Some fun.
Serious thing is that I've found in the street a couple discussing. He was physically making gests near to dangering rage. I stayed, till they saw me. I had the phone ready for call 112.
Prove or not, you know, I could not take the risk.
Brainy and Quiet terms, I was doing what it's Necessary.
Honestly, Education for young People is very Important. Level of sexist violence is not decreasing at all. It's SCARING, REALLY SCARING!
Education. Then, more Education. And, at last, Education. Not only abstract or instrumental reason, Humanism, Equalism, Moral...
Young Need. As Arturo Pérez-Reverte said -I Do Truly Admire-, the young better educated from these days, will be the adult better than us tomorrow. And they'll be able to Educate their kids better than we did.
Shared!

flower Brooke, You're so Lovely. GOOD, Tremendously, Heart!! Your Beauty Moves me, Everyday!! flower 
party smiley love smiley party smiley 

ps: See later in a while, Feeling Good! The other new book, I'm starting to get addicted, the usual happening with good books.
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:26 am

Hi,
Smile Smile 

how are things!!
Here, listening to Canonm Pachelbel, because it's very beautiful, calm and refreshing music, and it's some epic sense in the inside, mixed with all. Probably, it's the only song I know it has all those values together.
Listening because very excited, in the deep inside.
"The Hot Flashes".
I'll Watch again today.
I Liked, Very. It's Very Good Movie, but as long as it's quite kind terms made, I mean, nobody dies, or explossions, in thriller suspense...
I Honestly Think it's Good for bigger distribution. But well, it's what I talked before the other day.
And with this not saying that other kind of Cinema is bad. Not at all. Just talking about some more Variety. It's just that's it's very well made.
The only thing that did not like was the end of couple because of what happened.
You Look so Beautiful. I LOVE Your Work There. Each Day Better, Brooke.

About personal emotions, have to Admit it was a Total (not technical: the other day could not find the piece of remote control for DVD, in fact Shocked Laughing ), really total KO.
I mean, not as first again watching of "EL", more than 8 years ago, not that Explossion "uncontrolable" (I had to let it out, crying), but quite Enough.
The longing I remember on screen could be taken from the starting of "Rocky V", but felt as a deaf pain in the inside of the heart and all.
The "unhugging" from last scene and the breaking felt bad too, to Emotions of mine. You Know, making correspondences to reality. Coffees...
Did You ever see me doing those things? Then, some shame added to pain.
Well, I'm Dealing Well with things.
I'LL WORK VERY HARD.
This morning it's All on its place, again. Surviving on some Emotional Quality was Learnt, because it's Key. Anyway, things were going quite Well Here.
It's just that the Movie... You Entered, the Living You (well, now We can Scientist terms, Say that You Speak French Smile Smile - obviously, a joke, because I had to watch that version), in physical space of my intimacy through the screen, in my Heart.
The breaking of the hug was very painful. The shame was there too, for thinking about You could see me. And the Pain for the Longing, that was There too.
Well, at the very least there's something obvious: I'm not in limbo of Feelings.
I Love You FOR ETERNITY!! See later in a while!
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile 

PS: I'm also sad because of something. Baby Maya did break her clavicle, day before yesterday. She's painful. It Hurts too. Sending Big Hug and Best Wishes for VERY SOON AND EASY RECOVERING.

PSII: No tricks, from the Heart the same for All. That Movie, "Catching Fire", Looks so Good! When able to See, I'll Watch too, as I did with the first part.

PSIII: God Bless from the Heart. VERY BEAUTIFUL MESSAGES TODAY, THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Embarassed Exclamation Hi,

how are things!
Found such a Good Number of Beautiful Pictures, I'll Post.
Here this Felt so Good.
Me Feeling quite "tupat, apallissat" for the (don't know what to say), but Doing Fine. Experience. And some Solid Going Around too, I SEE action smiley 
Very HELPING!!
I'll need some time to come back to normal mood, but it will not take that long. On sunday I'll come. I'm sure I'll be Feeling Much Better.
In fact, it's All Human things.
But this Changes All. FOR GOOD. Because I've Finally Understood. All Makes Sense.
Thinking about People is a little disturbing, ADMIT, but Thinking about YOU with this... I'll Need some more time for not having wishes to hide the face when Think about You. I Mean, Common Sense is ON, but it hurts to me, to hurt and deceive You, about The Love.
Yes, yes, very human.
What a day.
wave party smiley tongue smiley What a Face Laughing (last one is the best choice!)
Going to Post Pictures of You, I'll Promise I'll Take the Vision of You Seeing from my mind. Right Now.
THANK YOU!! TO ALL! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:40 pm

action smiley 

Well, I'm going. Quite responsibly focused.
Gonna be a Good Studying/Thinking (I have to do both things at the same time; that's the good thing to do) day.
flower Love and Love!!flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: taking easy is much easier!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

some other thing party smiley action smiley 
Have thought about for many times, and now I've remembered I had to post.
Moral Progress in our Societies, Moral Sensitivity at the very least (for the most aesceptical ones, like me tongue smiley Laughing Smile ), is a Reality.
It's enough to take a look to actual spectacles-sports.
Beyond individual rights, Recognized by Formal and Constitutional Systems of Lax, that make impossible this could happen (public terms, at the very least), I think nobody of us could handle the real watching of gladiators fights to death, or those spectacles mixing animals with the same absence of human rules.
Moral Sensitivity Progress is a Fact, in History (for different Reasons to Study: All Involved with Education, All Kinds of it.
I'm only thinking and sharing opinion about the need of taking reason of this Sensitivity, and All Sense of Mind and Heart, and Make things Better. As it would happen with this Sensitivity through this Process.
Yes, flexibility of Mind is Good!

ps: Brooke, oh Brooke. You See How Elevated and Good thoughts and Feelings You Create in my Heart action smiley 
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi,

on this weekend, music and exercise aside Smile Very Happy party smiley , I was thinking. More in the deep of mind, like leaving the question opened in it, and let brain work in those places I can only see sometimes, my "inconsciente".
One second for something: yesterday's night, Watching TV Program "Redes", where Liked All, found out something quite Nice: talked about the "sueños lúcidos", where, in dreams, You're talking and, someway, directing your own dreams. It's something I do use to do. Thank You for Great TV Program in the name of All! action smiley 

What I thought, and just written now is this:

"Distintos conceptos metafóricos del hombre":
“El mono desnudo”
“El mono que pagó con el autoconocimiento de su imperfección moral y sus limitaciones innatas, la capacidad múltiple de pensar el mundo al aprenderlo, de recomponer continuamente sus conceptos, en la mente, y de imaginar y soñar realidades alternativas y futuros posibles. Futuros que vivir, como un pensar y un sentir que no existen sin el otro, donde la potencialidad para el bien se afirma a sí misma tan inmensa como el tiempo.”

Metaphorical and in Spanish. I'd recommend to translate, it's not bad at all.
Shared!
I'm in the road of inspiring for Work. Going on TOGETHER with my creativity and the learning of new perspectives, to be integrated into mine, as Process of Abstractivity for the Understanding of things.
Smile Smile Smile 

Brooke, those Pictures from Halloween, are so BEAUTIFUL. TOO MUCH TOUCHING AS GOOD! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

How are things!!
Came for last post. Feel Good. Dedicating All Songs to You, Brooke.
Quite Candid, but Beautiful.
God Bless All Artists Helping for Make a Better World! And Families!Brooke, You can Sing too, and quite Well. Though this, as the same Craig Fergusson says, that Broadway's Looking Video in South Africa...
Too Much Hot for a Healthy Heart along each and every ordinary day.
Smile It's a matter of dosification, for the Better. Not jokes. Just True Smile 
Coming back later for a while.
The low mode Feels so Good, sometimes. Years and Years Here Handling the High Mode, through it ALL (Exclamation ). Not so easy, You can Believe me. Not saying it's easy for the rest, I can only talk about me, though I Do Believe in Goodness.
Smile Smile 

Nothing about lack of Loving. Human Resistence Needs some pauses.
Later will come More Energized, Naturally -that's the Important as Health-, but polite.
I Love You so Much, and I'm starting to learn to do it in the low mode Here, where rules are -We Know, it's impossible the opposite thing (contexts power)- different to Real World Ones.
I Know, though years passing by with me being told nothing -it's OK action smiley -, I Know, We'll See and Talk. Free and Real Friends. Some shy for All put together, but True Good Friends.
flower I Love You and I Love You!! The Hug, to Think about... flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Hope Enjoyed Visual-Musical travel. Some crazy.
But what fun would travels have, without some crazy stuff?
Smile flower Smile 

Going now. Sending Big Very Big Hug, Brooke. And All Friends too!
cheekey smiley flower Smile I Love You and Love You!! Smile flower cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good moment, not anxious.
Sharing this, because it's also Systemic Working out Love Systemically Beautiful.
It's so Beautiful, to See People, in that Free and Joyful and Healthy State of Mind and Heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDa5JESHoc0

Saving distances, Quality of Artists and Musicians, it Made me Feel as such a young boy, and kid too, in "verbenes" of my places of living.
Well, I Had one girlfriend for weeks when 8 years old, Maribel. I remember I talked about it. Spent Night into Dance. UNFORGETTABLE.
Thank You for Beauty, that's Universal.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Maybe after all I'll not have to be the "Dr. Domus" and will be able to get into "the agenda". It's all solved, some lack of contact because of some excess of work. It's OK.
I've got task ahead, I've to get Task finished before 30/09/2017. All. I was on that or even before, hopefully.
Got new Book, red&black color in the outside "Objectivity, relativism and truth", from Rorty.
I'm Fine, Calm and Intense but Relaxed. Not bitter, just Focused on Objectivity.
It's a Pretty Work ahead to Do!
And Songs Listening are for me, not second messages for anybody. "My" Music, not for anybody meaning now. True!
Who can say Philosophy is for nothing.
Sense from Socrates, Conceptuality from Plato, Logic from Aristotile, Science Methode First Fundaments from Descartes, Limits of Human Reason from Kant, More Limits from Heidegger, Some Role of Psycology in Knowledge from Husserl, the Need for Some "Universal" Agreements for Convivency from Habermas... And the Rorty Task on his Theories as Motivation for my Historical Ones.
Laughing Laughing Laughing / Smile Smile Smile )

Well, going to Work. God Bless, See later!
flower Loving  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Came for a while.
Quite Good!!  Smile Smile 
I Dreamt, True, such Beautiful Dreams tonight-break of the day. True!!
I'm very  Embarassed about saying. Now I can not say.
Maybe after some visiting more.
It was so Nice, to Watch those Videos. Very Loving!!
And about Modelling Results-Pictures, and beyond my envy, have to say that I was just joking on it for fun.
I truly thought I was going to have technical problems too, but computer was repaired on friday night. So I could come.
I need adobe flash player for Videos, but I can See Yours. It's OK; I'm not touching anything. Will wait.
First Videos Brookie of the day, so Nice also because of Coincidence with my Dreams. Yes. Dreams, I had like some kind of "unconsciencious" montage in my mind as dreams following one after the one's before, ended with one this (this not  Embarassed me): two adult people with two kids (both sexes represented in each case), in a gipsy village, and kids entering alone into one house, of some shadows and dark, and kids embraced and hold one each other, and a core of light was created in the house, and the Light did actually Trespass walls of that place, and Everything was Touched by the Light of the "Fussioned" kids.
Very Beautiful, Heartfelt and, why not, Romantic.
 party smiley  cheekey smiley  cheers  hasi  cheers  cheekey smiley  party smiley 

I did have some low energy week. Those Dreams Woke me UP. In fact, I Woke UP yesterday's night, after reflecting about this low energy in me for the whole week. I have to Admit that sensation of having achieved the "knowledge" and, from this, getting some conclusions upon the ending of the need for longer reflections upon Existence as achievable ones, made me Truly Lazy. The emptiness any creator feels after ending.
Not much painful. Anyway, I Do HONESLY Think it was Necessary to my MInd and my Heart. Some REsting.
I was Consciencious of the whole inner process in me, for all of the time.
Shared!
Anyway, Main Conclusion of the Day: Brooke, I Need You to Need me and to Love me.
If You ever came to Mallorca, and let me know for Possibility for a NORMAL AND FRIENDLY Talk, I'd NEVER think about any kind of talks to anybody else. Just You and Me, Love. Well, if You ever Truly Want.
See in a while, now some Visiting on Plays.
 flower  cheekey smiley  love smiley  cheekey smiley  flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I said I was not coming again today, but some Songs, Memories, and some wills for sharing my state of mind on the thinking, made me come.

Music is about Sense of Friendship, for Always;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlUmqTOuI-w
This one is from Childhood. It's a 45 rpm property (cover is just this one, the same) of my uncle Toni. I Really Liked this Song!  party smiley 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=606T2LQN--I
Wow!

Some Innocence is Always Key!
Also, have to say that I'm going so far on the thinking, so far that I've got lost. True. I'll have to start over. True!  wave Laughing 
It's True, but it's Funny and it means something: True Focusing again.
Truly Hope You and All can Enjoy Music! action smiley 
flower See later, by and on the Loving!  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

About what I talked before as task at university, these are the lines that could represent some initial summary of the future development, as some bases of the whole work.
"Pasos metodológico-estructurales del trabajo:

1) Confrontación teórica de las posiciones de Habermas y Rorty: paradigmas representativos de las dos principales tesis opuestas y teóricamente limítrofes del pragmatismo filosófico.
2) Conclusiones derivadas de esta problemàtica discursiva: la normatividad de la razón –epistémica y moral- como causa y origen de su discusión, inconclusa y no concluyente; tanto respecto de su necesidad –teórica y pràctica- intrínseca al razonamiento o ejercicio de la razón, cuanto respecto al propio desarrollo de cualquier argumento narrativo-explicativo sobre cualquier tema objeto de explicación en términos humanos normales (lingüística, visual, mixta... y, en todo caso, conceptual).
3) Conexión de esta problemàtica a la correpondiente e inherente a todo pragmatismo filosófico: el platonismo como círculo conceptual cerrado para cualquier crítica pragmàtica o pragmaticista (este último, tal vez, como en ocasiones se autodefine en sus posicionamientos el propio Habermas) cuyas bases epistémicas descansen únicamente en la funcionalidad explicativa y de fundamentación teoricopractica de dicha crítica.
4) Vuelta a las bases ontoepistémicas (evolucionismo mecanicista objetivista en Rorty y naturalismo “débil” en Habermas) de los dos autores seleccionados como más que plausibles epítomes –pese a su oposición teórica- explicativos y expresivos de la naturaleza de la limitación intrínseca a las bases ontoepistémicas de cualquier posicionamiento filosófico pragmatista.
5) El paradigma de la nueva neurociencia como recurso válido, y único, para la explicación de la fundamentación ontoepistémica de las bases de la razón humana.
6) La normatividad de la razón moral y epistémica, fundamentada sobre los principios extraídos de la explicación expuesta –y documentada bibliográficamente- en los apartados anteriores".

I think we can start some work from this.
And though all may sound easy ( geek Laughing Laughing Laughing  -  Smile Shocked ), there's a Big Task Up There!
See in a while, Loving so Much!! 

ps: I Do Feel Like We Both Did Just Have Started Being Love; Good, Easy and Strong Forever and Unconditional!! Oh, Brooke... cheekey smiley wave action smiley 
 party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:21 pm

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

This http://www.cascaraamarga.es/salud/8660-practicar-sexo-el-mejor-aliado-para-evitar-la-disfuncion-erectil.html#.U4xa-E8U9dg
is very Interesting.
I did never suffered this disease, though the frequency is another problema...  Laughing Smile 
To be True, I could have, maybe, some problem about, for things happened for last years; if I had not had my own non virtual life; but I do have too, We Both Have, so...
And if not, I think, because of the impotency, mental felt, I would have gone for some search for expelling my "cancelled", for some places, energy into another places; and for some confidence. Those are things that happen to all men.
I'm not Here for anything related to that. I've SEPARATED, Actually.
FRIENDLY STAYING, AND LOVING TOO. CONCEPTUAL AND INSPIRATIONAL. AND GOOD!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 

ps: some more post now, as Always, Sincere (at the very least Tried, with the Heart!).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:40 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

This Video I did Watch yesterday, but today did find with Comments of the Mom, so Brave and Beautifully Hearted Lady.
I'm posting because it's Important. I don't know how many may be Listening Here, but any number is Good if it's about being Aware. This world does bring so many dangers, natural and social, it's not necessary we do increase the risks. The Driving and the Traffic is such a Delicate and Important Subject.
Leaving aside the accident I did suffer in my Mom's belly when I was 3-4 months old in that place (after conception, not birth yet), where I did survive with fortune, I remember the most dangerous moment in my life around the traffic. It was in a street (not sure if I commented it before) who was two directions in a part and only one just some ms. further from the place where I was. It was a pretty nice tramp for killing, if you're not aware. I thought I still was in the one directed side, and I was starting to cross the street. I don't know exactly why, but something (don't know what either, some natural senses, maybe) made me stop right there before going further in my crossing to the other side. And before I could think a simple thought, a car going so fast (80km/h at the very least for a place limited to 40km/h) did almost go over my feet and to my face, and all of my body. The adrenaline immediately jumped to its top in my organism, and for a couple of seconds I did feel a sensation of triumph in the inside, for the good I had been (wrong perception!) for saving my life from a sure dying. But after not much time, I did start to feel such a bad sensation of fear and screamy thoughts, making myself conscient of the danger I had fallen in for the reason of my unawaraness and not enough caring about the traffic. I should have took care and look in both directions, but I didn't. Fortunetely (at the very least to me! cheers party smiley action smiley Smile Razz -some Laughing humor feels good now), I did survive. But it was for much less than a second. Maybe in another time I would have not been that lucky.
For this, and as a Tribute to this Person and his Family, and for Sharing this Vital Advice, I'm posting,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq2xStb0R-c
God Bless, Rest in Peace for Eternity of Heaven.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

It's amazing, the adapting of the body to the heat, comparing my skills for that in both moments, start of summer and now. Normal, about All.
Going more intense on the calm stretching, and body does notice it for so good. Feeling better than ever for last years, body. Minds is not going much further, I guess. Each thing on its own terms, Obviously.
The other day did Watch a TV Docummentary, till 3 at night, oh my, on Ingmar Bergman, the Cinema Director from Sweden. How Interesting, with All those Comments from other Great Directors about him and his Amazing Work. Had a Great Time. Have to See More about him, too little thing till now. He was a True Creator of the Cinema Language, and on those years (we're not talking about Griffith -ideology Suspect - or Eisenstein or Melies years; he's much modern Author, working after many more ones before him, who had -All Together as any less or more harmonic Community of Creators, with its own norms for the artistic expression- done quite enough about that; he was a Van Gogh!) that's saying Very Much. So Admirable. His voluntary retirement to a -non tropycal Smile - lonely islan tells me so Much about his Genius and his Sensitivity!
Anyway, there's some Balance Needed about that thing: Alone for Create and into Community for Share and, Always, Learn from the other Good Ones. Even the Greatest Genius Does Need. the first example coming to my mind is Einstein. He had had to be More Opened to other Physician Thoughts.
Well, Shared.
See in a while Loving Always!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:27 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I do have so Much Work, but I'm Ready for Working Easy and Focused.
And I'll probably not go for walk because it's too much high temperature. Body is not the same when Studying. Brain Efforts do get body Tired. And actually I only know to Work Focused, probably for the trained mind but also because of the fact I Do Enjoy the Task.
God Bless You, Love! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things.  Going to Try to be sincere.  Sincere.
When I said the word "terrifying" for all experiences "injected" in my brain for last years I was obviously exaggerating, though I do admit some ideas were around my head (prove: when I thought I kid was being abused, as suspicion, not going to attack blind terms, obviously, but I went to see; that's suggestion); the main reason for the "hurting" was the origin of these messages, the Person who had been my Love Illusion, the Person I Loved.  About the colective attack, have to say that the fear was relative, for imagining a scene from cinema, Tom Cruise in "El último samurai", on his knees (injured) figthing against all.  Psycologically.
But I Do Actually Understand Now.  That Person had her own Life and her own Human and Serious problems; and the mess that happened around this was just one more historical prove of all wrong human can be.
It's an overreached phase.
It was tough, but it's over.
Focusing in other Better things.
In a blog I'd not have the same Inspiration I Know.  And though sometimes memories from the past come to my mind for the fact of coming to this place (too much obvious connections), this is more than balanced by the good effects I do catch for the coming for Improving Everything, personal and social, I can.
Life's not a plan, it's a way, and we're not gods.
My main critic to any religion would be the fact of taking the real chance of another life, spiritual, in "el más allá", for excusing things happening on earth.
No Believe in a Superior and Spiritual Life is an excuse for passivity or evil on this Earth.
That, next to the lack of tolerance, would me my main, and I'd say that only too, critics to any possible expres​sion(not to all who may be practising or teaching it) of Religion Believes.
Well, Shared, on the Loving.
Big Hug and Kiss for Brooke Shields, True Star and Person!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next