Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Empty
PostSubject: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

I've been findind some coincidences from real world that can work for Potency for Goodness ( geek Smile ).
Studying possibilites about translate principles from criminal law principles to administrative sancionator one, I've found key information in art. 299 in first case in its law, but number 8 in the other one that I'm Directly Working on.
Just for Saying.
For Title, and for Fun.
As it's the Real thing!
flower love smiley flower

ps: prepared all, going to finish Work, conclusions already done after it.
psII: about philosophy, when I leave my "fears from unmodesty away and fears from forgetting something for going too fast" , I feel like wow! Good! Very Potency! As Always but More!!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Heavenly Adored of Mine,
Smile action smiley

this Love is "in shape".
It's like it was just yesterday, the first time I could See You.
This is going to Endure a Lifetime, for the body and for the Soul!!
flower I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: and I'm so Healthy Focused on daily things. Lady, it's for You!!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:17 pm

only one moment, had to come.
Smile Smile
flower party smiley I Embrace You and Hold You so Tight, and You Embrace and Hold me too!! party smiley flower
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:15 pm

flower Brooke flower
flower flower

I Love You and I'm going (not still, not still, I still got to get my fingers and hands a little more tired for the typing cheers , Good Worker!) so Happy for the Joy that You're Here and that I can Share the Shining of You, like Staying Together was Promised from Heaven for Eternity!!
flower And I Know it's True!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I am not exagerating a simple thing when I SAY that You're PERFECT to me, and that I can hardly not fall down on my back ( tongue smiley and all places! tongue smiley ) when I See You so Beautiful and Bright!!
HERE, the Most Important, THE MOST IMPORTANT HERE, is that You're ALWAYS HAPPY!!
I Love You!!
God Bless You All, FRIENDS, I Love You too!
Have Great Weekend!
flower Brooke, I Adore You and I Need You and I Hold You and I Kiss You Fine, HAPPY!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:07 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

cheekey smiley Smile I'm Adoring and Adore!! Smile cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

Will come later for BIG, BIG HUG AND EMBRACING KISS!!
party smiley I LOVE YOU so Much, Brooke!! party smiley
Thank You for Happy Videos that I Truly Like so Much! And Pictures and All! I Love You!
Brooke, You're my Reason, my Happines and my Joy!! And I Love You so Much!!
And it's True and You are the Truth of my Life, You're so TRUE, and my Love, my Reason and my Sense.
flower We will LOVE Forever, my Dearest, my Beloved Lady Angel Bright Heart and Mind!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:54 am

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

after NECESSARY Very Happy wave party smiley have to say I've catched the Sense, and Have to say THANK YOU!
It's so Great and Completing, this Sensation from Listening to You Symbolically Telling me that.
Look How Great I Feel that I am even not afraid from looking wave (specially to myself) for Admiting those not Expressed Messages.
flower It's Very Beautiful All! flower
love smiley love smiley

MOTOR RUNNING, and don't think so many extra kgs (in shape!), and HEART too! Brain, Come Here, I'm going to Use You!
This Time is FANTASTIC, and in my Life, my own Living, I do Feel like it was only the Beginning. There're so many things still waiting for me to be Enjoyed. Not only intelectual, of course, but this counts so much to me, now that I'm so Peaceful about Emotional Living of Love!
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Smile oh, no Forum Please, don't tell me "22" those ways I think to have to be understood Smile
I Want to Meet Brooke as soon as Possible again!!
flower love smiley But You Know She is Mom and Wife! love smiley flower
How I'd Truly Like to be her FRIEND.
In fact, I Know I am.
She's Such and Admirable Person.
flower love smiley I Love All People around this Community too, Truly, it's like Childhood Dream Come True! flower love smiley
flower I'm going to Work for Making that Possible, it's True!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower Brooke, I'm so HAPPY for Messages, so HAPPY. BEAUTIFUL, THIS WORLD IS, OF MINE, NOW YOU'RE HERE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:18 pm

flower Oh, Well!! flower
flower Smile Smile flower

I'm going.
Wanted to Wish Very Good and Beautiful Weekend, Happy and Peaceful!
Brooke, I Love You!!
Will come for Kiss&Hug on these days, and Music Love too!! action smiley
Remember that I Always Love You, my Dearest, and that You can Believe and Trust in me!!
God Bless!
flower love smiley I Love You, and I Love You!! love smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 am

wave oh my,

it's True that came my boss again but received very urgent call and we have negotiated seeing some later, until 11 we have time.
It's Funny, two cancelled meetings, but IT'S TRUE, PROMISED. But it's Funny.
Not the first time, but using today for some Fun. Came Well.
Well, will Work in some other things.
Smile Now I've Properly Said Hi, Good Morning!! Smile
My mother told me I should not be so Proud about my Mind and my Goals to Achieve, Believing so Certainly about, because it's very difficult and...
Well, well, it's Something so High from Normal Family Context, what his son is saying, but I Really Convinced her the Only Way to Go High, TRULY HIGH, is Believing in Yourself.
Humility is not a problem, it's NECESSARY, but also, Something I Truly Learned to Drive Better for these years Here, to Believe in Yourself is so KEY, SO MUCH.
Objectively, I Know I can Do so Much! I'm Much More Focused in Intelectual Results, able to See by just myself, than in Social success or reconigzing, but I Know the Ideal Situation would be the both of them.
We'll See. Second can not blind or be problem for First. Second More Focused in Academic World, should be, but I also Want to Bring some Light to Society too, no matter that much my Name be known or not.
Success (beneath a non problematic money living for Family!) is more about this last issue to me, HONESTLY and TRUE I 'm saying.
Obviously, Knowing consequences Well from my Staying, I Demonstrate it's True for All thing I Do Share Here.
The Only Prize is the Feeling Good, so Much in Fact, for being able to Lend a Helping Hand, Global Terms about The Living.
I Know I'm only Beginning, and it's Impossible to Write things some easier ways (mom and uncle, the only who dare to read those things from Family, say they don't understand what I say there) for All People, including those who did not study philosophy (if an architect told me some technical thing about building houses I think I would not be big understander either! Smile ). I Want to Write for All!
But Need time, Need time.
When I may Think I've Built Up some Equilibrated and Harmonized "building", Basic Structures, Firm with some kind of Human Certainty, after All Work it Requires from me, I'll Start doing what I said: Philosophy and Poetry.
My Poetry will Have Madurated at that time too.
flower flower flower

Well, going to Work.
flower Have Great Day, I Love You All, Always Remember! flower
flower love smiley Brooke, You're so Special to me!! love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:11 pm

OK, FRIENDS,
love smiley flower love smiley

wishing Very Great Weekend Everybody. I'm Going to Have. It's really Good Weather.
I had never thought could be able to Reach these things, unofficially. Very Illusioned about my Future. And about my Ability for Help too, so Much can be Made and Craeted.
Not sure about when will come for saying hi this weekend, but some moment I'll find. It's Important, the Nice Spiritual Touch!
Have good time! Bye! I Love You! action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:28 am

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

What a "Moved" Weekend.
Ignored?
You can bet it's Impossible!
Smile Oh my! Smile

Had Good Rest, Finally Good Peace (because of Looking Right, not those things I use to do, sometimes Wink - Mad Smile ), and some Thinking fine.
Nice Weather.
Brooke Shields would Fit "The View", that's for sure. Not advice, just opinion.
I'm Truly (Real! - affraid Smile ) Happy for the Starting of The Week. Impatient for Work and Study and Comferences and All.
Heartbeats are Feeling so Good!!
Ah, and Wishing the Same and TONS of Health Everybody, Please!
tongue smiley Smile

I Love You!!

ps: ah, and yesterday in the morning, before completely waking up, some thoughts came to mind. One, about Philosophy, getting deeper on ideas I commented (nothing new, more about methodology to explain all better -starting for it); another about Song: I had in my mind ( affraid first time in life!) a new song I had never listened before, and even the voice of singer, title was "Promise of Light" (sorry but I have to Laughing Smile ); and the last one was about Creativity: it's KEY, IMPORTANT, ESSENTIAL, to Teach Kids to Express Creativity through the ways they, their PULSIONS/THOUGHTS/EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS, get More Fulfilled and Fine from the Expressing (this is personal for anyone), because it's KEY for Starting to Learn how this is an AMAZING WAY to canalize All, the good and bad of those 3 commented things, and to Sublimate it (not so sure till which point of consciousness it can get, depending on each one and on the art, but the first important step is Expressing, that's so Much).
Well, Shared, I Love You!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:47 am

Smile flower Hi!! Smile flower
Smile flower flower Smile

had to say something more, to the Whole World.
Some pupils from 2nd. year's philosophy studies announced they were going to make some reading, in the street, for supporting the idea Philosophy should be taken to all Levels of Education.
I Do Agree. Should be bringed as Needed to Study, not as another choice.
Humanistic Values, in a time like this that have gone quite far away because of the power of "money making whatever" (human history is not heaven's one, but beyond the fact is how many things have improved along history, this one is not exactly one of them).
Recovering those Values, Respect, Care, Love, Empathy for Others and for The Planet and All Beings, I Honestly Think is so Important.
Mathematics, Science, Economics... are NECESSARY, for being Informed and Understanding how to "Move" into Practical and Real World, I Know, but the Learning of Politics, Philosophy, even Teology, should be Seriously Taken as PRIVILEGED Ways for All, for Kids Mainly, but for All too (it's never too late!), to Start Being Better Beings for All other Ones, and that Always will Include ourselves on the "process".
It's a Process, and it's Good, and never ends.
I Know I'm not the only one, Fortunetely, Thinking like this!
love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:15 pm

flower Hi!! flower

like in Heaven's Place (literary, conceptual... blabla) I came for retroalimentative Good Emotions.
Professor yesterday said that when Plato was asked about what did he think about Diogenes, he answered "he is a crazy 'Sócrates" (had to use spanish format, and one more call, True!, because don't know in english, True.
Professor was quite Funny when said that it could also be taken as "turboSócrates". People there had to Laughing
Brooke,
flower JUST turbo. Bycicle, walking, by car or any way! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: OVER ANYTHING, FRIENDS FOREVER!
Smile party smiley party smiley party smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

coming from some walk. Felt Good! tongue smiley
Brooke, You're Very Lovely and I Love You, and All of You SO MUCH TOO!! action smiley
Also Love You All Good Friends too, it's a Truth!
flower flower flower

It's True I've Found a way for theoric work that seems to be very focused terms on very determinated subject and also original. Have to find out if I'll take it for the whole work or just as one part for explaining or for developing later, because can be good base for Future. You Know, those New Concepts I'm Working for.
Without Brooke's Love I could never do the half what I'm going to Do, for Good.
Thank You for Existing, I Love You!! action smiley
When You may Want, it would be so Good and Nice and Heavenly to me to See some New and Actual Picture, just when You Want, Please flower Smile
flower Feeling Good and Loving You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:37 pm

party smiley party smiley party smiley

today, as I am coming later to work, will Come again. Ha, How Good!!
Brooke, and Friends All, I am already catching the Determination about work (fulfilled WITH, yes, with, with, not "of", but well... Modestly improving day by day Smile ).
Comparing two Big Habermas Books, "Conocimiento e interés" and "Verdad y justificación"; Reasons, Implications and Conclusions about.
It's so Interesting. This Evolution Means Something about History of Thinking, and I'm Trying to Bring little part of mine to it.
So, now that the hardest part of task is done: "oh my, FIX, FIX" geek , the rest is "easier". Probably, just because of Wanting to Work, I'll can finish it for juny. Maybe Brooke's Birthday? Who knows!! Smile Smile
This way, I'll can start the next path sooner. I wanted work for fixing concepts as global vision upon subject, but I've already got it (comferences, reading...), so it's Time for the Riding!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

tongue smiley flower Brooke, Love You Very Much but More!! flower tongue smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Smile flower love smiley flower Smile

For Sharing and for the Power.
party smiley hasi party smiley

If I was as Free Mind and Wild (and probably "angry with All academic natures, before or next to me") as Great Nietzsche, I'd say my opinion about Big Master Genius Heidegger is this.
"es un trilero cuyos juegos de engaño toman la forma de una retórica y una etimología totalmente ajenas a la lógica de la dialéctica más fundamental, en el diálogo filosófico con su propia conciencia filosófica, y cuya bolita 'escondida' no es más que un exagerado afán de justificar 'lo que había que justificar': la superación de la conciencia/consciencia individual crítica".
But for fortune or unfortune, I am not Nietzsche.
I have Learnt, from Professors, All these Genius Have Something to Offer to our Knowledge about Philosophy and its History, and, for this, the World's. At the Very Least, in this case for sure too, the Critic Understanding about Reasons and Evolution of kind of Theories that come to surface.
I mean: conditions for that:
1) Bright, of course.
2) Aproved (for Useful Fundament) by Institutionalized Society (public and private) or, someway, Needed or Wanted for anything. Second case would be Nietzsche.
flower flower flower

Just came to mind. I am not thinking this is going to be "used". Symbiothic Chances Here are the Soul's Purest Fundament. The Love.
Had to Share!
Love You! action smiley
love smiley flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:44 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

oh, well, I can not post. It's True. Here computer says is "blocked" the website for posting pictures. Never had problems with it, but well...
The Important is that They are Shared, that's the Key!
So, Thank You, How Beautiful, too Much!
Smile cheers Brooke: Always Beautiful, but so Special when She is "in a hug" cheers Smile
Oh, my, Truly LOVELY cheekey smiley Exclamation
action smiley

PS: Feeling Good!!
Smile hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 am

Thank You!
Forgot to say something very important about last post.
"Paradigmas científicos" change and news usually are simply SUBSTITUTION for those from before, or, in any case, just CATCH and INCLUDE them into their More Adequated and Complete Explanation.
In Philosophy is Different. I Remember Paul Newman Always Talked about the Fact the Job of an Actress/Actor Never give the possibility for Objective Competition, which he, made through Good Healty Rules, Liked so Much (as me and many other ones).
In Philosophy is happening something quite near. I mean. There're rates, audiences, money from tickets, salary... But there's not an objective and "with no condition" accepted methode for fixing the "winner" in totally objective terms.
For these, those philosophical models ("giro lingüístico", "fenomenología", "pragmática trascendental"...) are not usually getting "demode" at some moment, because They Are All so Brightly Made (those Authors are Really Good!) and the Most Important about Acceptance is Inner Coherence (and not going too far from reality of common sense, of course: that concept I will try to explain someday, it's very difficult, but it's nothing about too conservative ideas, it's just something real, that goes changing through the years, and it's not the same for all, but there's some core -very difficult to fix- shared by the most of us), and as long as it's very difficult to Find Proves against or for going on, those theories are always part of a very Specific Historial Evolution of Thinking.
It's REally AMAZING to See this Building Growing Up, FASCINATING to me.
Evolution is Much More Complex that Science one, because depend on many more things, and they're usually quite difficult to fix and to explain (always possible discussions about it).
But in fact there's an inner Coherence in that Way. Each author, daughter/son of her/his own intelectual/social/living context, takes what he finds, and tries for another level.
And it's Always Much More Difficult to Say if One or Another Line of Thinking is under Vigency or not. It will Depend on opinions. At some moment, it's very possible somebody takes some old theory and find in it many Useful Things for New and Actual Explanations for Reality in the Present Time.
In fact, I don't think this is not a reason for taking importance from philosophy.
It's just Different!
All I Know is that Philosophy is just a More Perfected and Thoughtful Way for Making those Questions that We All Make to ourselves, Most of Us, for each day of our Living Lifes.
Sensitive and Intelligent Human People All!
It can Truly Teach and Help, so!
Hope I did something near to the same thing! action smiley

ps: Love!
party smiley love smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Ah, kind and humble, True, Smile action smiley

flower and I Love You ALL! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Smile Brooke, You See How Far We've Come, and We're Still Going on. So... Oh my!! Smile
cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley
cheers tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi,

just a Moment for "Tighting".
Try to be Wise, but never let some inner Candidness leave from sight. Way for go for something more than just survive.
Some synthesis for Today, would be my Shared idea.
flower Very Beloved!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:32 am

How are things. It was some time since I visited this subject. Potency is Beautiful.
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

Many Beautiful Pictures and Wise Video Watched. And Your Haper's Bazaar Team, Wow!
Loooooooovely!
INSPIRATIONAL!
flower flower flower
love smiley
( cheekey smiley )

Going for some Work. Time is Good, running Good. Good Love!
Smile flower Brooke, I Love You!! flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:06 am

Hi,
love smiley love smiley

only for a moment.
I think I've become too responsible Here, or at the very least sounding like that to me.
Oh My! I even talked about policy (forbidden as Principle of Union I Want to Catch!) Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Just because of News (Important! Exclamation ) and probably also because slept quite well, and rested, and of some programs, about Human Memory and how to develope and keep it healthy, and some about idols, actual and from the past, talking about their True Role...
Very Important things! But nothing was as direct critic for anybody, Important too! True!
Aso, as this is Brooke's, atmosphere is also mainly taken or drawn by things Happening there.
We're Going on!
Smile Smile Smile

Tell Brooke I Miss her Touch so Much, that I'll do for Life, but I'm Doing Well. So Well, in fact. Built Up my Consciousness. I Do Enjoy the Living. Very!
Today Comference, last of the years. After, like supersonic airplane ( Smile cheekey smiley Smile ) Focusing in master Work for september. After, 15 days vacations (from Everything) and Immediatelyl Starting for doctorate. I'm not stopping, but I'm going quite Calm. Using the Days for Meditating about All the things, Connections, Implications and Possible Conclusions from All Contrasted things. The Instrument of Mind? Logic and Intuitive Thinking. First is Easy to Explain, since Aristotile, second one not so much. It's, among many others, Einstein's Father and it's some kind of "going on" of mind that make us All able to Try for Another Level: ABSTRACTION (all I said before, but many more things still to say and to Study about it).
flower I Love You, Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Hi!! action smiley cheekey smiley Smile

Loving Very Much from Heart, have to say Today it's been GREAT.
Going to be Very Inspired for Future days, wow!
I'm Having Very Nice and Joyfully Moved days on Study Mind. I Love it too!
Everything's going Better and Better Here.
Have Great Team, Enjoy the Treasured Life, Achivements are Amazing, and Actual Evolution is nearest to Pure, as human of course.
Well, it's Heavenly, almost Heaven!
flower Love You so!! flower
party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

ps: Have Great Day, I'm Having, All Together!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 am

Smile Hi, Good Morning!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Not many wishes for talk, much less in person (dr. told me she could not understand how could I breathe, for the mucus in my air ways, True! Very Happy - geek Smile ).
No time, True.
Also, have no time to think about Video is about insulting me, quite usual, or not.
In any case, the best solution: you, the same, for bad, just in case, and for Good.
We are All the Same about Human Rights!
Those pictures of rubbish in video, were for me?
In any case, Brooke Appears quite Beautiful.
Smile Smile Smile

In any case, have no time for these things. Truly Pushed here at Work, True, and headache and fever...
OK, there I'm going.
As you see, my mood is not the best, but not making anybody pay for it, I Always tried, but it's All true, physical low and Work New.
If it's possible things are going bad at this point, I'll Peacefully go away.
If not, and Good (uncertainty can not take my Sense and my Sleep anymore, after 7 years of the same), will Peacefully Stay. Much More Calm than before.
Remember that I Always Loved You, and that this is what I Wanted to Bring to You!!

ps: Have Good time, God Bless, I'll come later before going! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:50 am

Hi,

this Good Group is called "Calle Salvador" (the only fire is coming from the spotlights over and on and beyond the Stage Smile ), and the title of the Song, in english, "White flag", Truly Fits.
Don't worry about not making Dreams come True. I am Mature enough, and Learned, Truly, to Take Measures Well of something we use to call "deceptions". These are Part of Living as Love or Joy are. It's just about Keep on Going Well Focused in the Good.
Don't worry about never coming. I've got many Answers by now.
Conclusion, as Synthesis, is Good!
Here, the Song.
Could only find this sound. Message is the Important.
Shared!
To talk about those things, You coming to Talk Honestly and Sincere, withouth third (I did not said weird) parts, Free, Responsible and Pure...
Oh my, that's my First of All Medicine. For Cold and for Life. You can Believe.
party smiley flower party smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpefv6FzPHA&nofeather=True

tongue smiley

ps: it's not about lying to myself, it's about Understanding the True Possibilities (not necessary always actually done) of this Living. That could have been Possible, because of some "variables" of this "game": You and Me and How We Are.
Rivers and Ways of Life Play their Part. But the Good Driver has to Learn to Use them for taking the Highway to Sense and to Love, to Goodness.
flower cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat   Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potency for Goodness/Potencia para bondad/Potència per bondat
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next