Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sir Hope and Lady Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Sir Hope and Lady Angel Empty
PostSubject: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:35 am

Sir Hope and Lady Angel GLASSES_WITH_BOB_HOPE_54_919

Brooke!!
Smile Smile
Hope Love!!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
flower

I Love this Picture, You Together Look so Nice, so Nice; and You are Adorable! flower
This is True: I was trying to use postimage.com, and it was not working. Then, I went again to the Friendly Brookenook, and Remembered the Real Good Name.
This is the wise philospher poetMe. wave Laughing
Well, now I'm Wearing All Needed Good Glasses!!
I'd Like to See some New Picture, of Present, of You, but I will not ask for it, as long as I am not posting. Well, in one two directions relationship, any kind of it, I can not ask for what I am not giving. But it's just that I Love the Abril Month. Among other things, because after it comes The True SpringTime Month of my Life!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: I know Emotions of mine are going from one to other side, but it's Normal. Passionate Person, PASSIONATE LOVE, and Well Known Circumstances: who would expect any other thing?
THANK YOU TO MYSELF FOR MY GOOD REASON! wave Laughing Smile
Emotions going from one to another place, but Always the Same Kind: LOVE, PURE, FOR YOU!! flower
Today is a day when I am thinking about Talking to You, Normal, so In LOVE, about Everything!! You'll must tell me about how it was to share the stage with John Wayne, and others; and other things, ALL SO GOOD.
I'd Truly Love to be Told from You about Your Experiences: it would be A DREAMY EMOTIONAL TIME!! flower
You're my FAVORITE PERSON! flower
YOU'RE MY ENDLESS LOVE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
marcos

marcos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 218

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Beautiful picture David!!!
La imagen es más grande?
No puedo abrir en mi computador...

Yo uso http://imagevenue.com/ para enviar las imagens.
Un fuerte abrazo action smiley

Me encantaría tener esta fotografía Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Hola, gracias por verte por aquí de nuevo!!! action smiley
No puedo utilizar el imagevenue en el trabajo (problemas de autorización) Smile , y desde aquí donde estoy ahora no puedo copiar nada, todo es original. Very Happy
Probaré mañana con alguna otra web de imágenes.
Gracias por venir, de verdad!!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
marcos

marcos

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Gracias, gracias David!!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Sir Hope and Lady Angel Glasseswithbobhope54919

This is for you, my Friend. I am sure You had, but keeping word me. Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
marcos

marcos

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Crying or Very sad David... Io no entiendo... No puedo abrir en mi computador, puede enviar a mi correo electrónico por favor "nmlugao@yahoo.com.br"
Muchas gracias!!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Of course, por supuesto, my Friend. I will.
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Ya está, y muchas gracias por todo, de verdad, gracias!!!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
marcos

marcos

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Gracias mi amigo!!!
Ahora sí Puedo ver la imagen...es maravillosa, Graciasssssssssss!!!!
Tener un gran día también.
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Fue Inmejorable Día!!! Lo mismo e Infinito para allá también!!!! Smile
Se hace tan Grande, el Amor de Brooke!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
marcos

marcos

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Very Happy Sir Hope and Lady Angel Th_038508317_BROOKEANDBOBHOPE_122_129lo Very Happy Para ti mi amigo action smiley

Sir Hope and Lady Angel Th_040229118_BandBH02_122_1111lo Sir Hope and Lady Angel Th_104027492_BandBH_122_578lo Sir Hope and Lady Angel Th_104033151_B9FNYJwBWkKGrHqYOKi4EzV4HhgE3BM4wRoP1Og_3_122_1052lo Sir Hope and Lady Angel Th_040396551_BOB_HOPE000_122_120lo

Last edited by marcos on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Smile Muchas gracias, muchas, Muchas gracias, lo agradezco mucho, del Very Happy corazón Very Happy
Y hoy tendré que venir sólo un momento por la tarde, para ver mejor. Sólo un momento, y valdrá tanto. Es Belleza de Amor. Es Brooke! Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:12 pm

action smiley Volvía a ver otra vez Smile , porque la verdad es que no pude abrir LA BELLEZA en el trabajo. Pero ahora sí pude. Es EL Heaven!
Muchas gracias. Corazón, Puro, no tengo duda! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Hope and Lady Angel   Sir Hope and Lady Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Hope and Lady Angel
Page 1 of 1