Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Angel and a Lady!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

An Angel and a Lady!! Empty
PostSubject: An Angel and a Lady!!   An Angel and a Lady!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:12 am

cheekey smiley An Angel and a Lady!! Estoyanodadadoderribado.th cheekey smiley

I am posting as fast as the Forum is letting me today!! I am so calm person!! Wink Smile
It is OK!! party smiley
Brooke, this photo is Tremendous, but the other ones from today are Terrific (I could not dowload them); that is just what I meant yesterday (y, not Y).
I will be D, my Adored Brooke, I will be. And I will try to be, in this race of Life and Love We Share, We All Share, I will try to be as fast as Frank Dux. Yes, karate, but now my hands are not empty (meaning of the word), now they are Full of Love and Inspiration!!
You will Always be my Angel!!
And I only want You to know that I would have given All to spend my life with You!!
I Adore You, more and more each day!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

An Angel and a Lady!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Angel and a Lady!!   An Angel and a Lady!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Yes, yes, I am really beasty! Razz Laughing
I am sorry!! Embarassed Smile
This is tough, yah?
Where have You been for my whole life?
This Coming Back/g is much more beyond than, but please forget the ends, "Ai no korida" (fonetically, if we were talking spanish, I would say "that's not true at all" geek Basketball Smile Smile ).
Please, only one Smile!! No Come on!! Smile flower Smile

Well, Spring is really hard (I think my sister problems are due to that, but she worries me, and everybody in the family a lot).
And this morning I had hormones a little wave , Because of You and the Springtime in Fields and Trees, birds singing...!!
So, here came the evening!! action smiley wave
Brooke, it is True, You drive me crazy, even here in cybercafe!!

I want to study, f...!
But I can't!
I know I can do something really Good, with modesty and patience and time!
Please, help me a little, You Smile!!
flower flower

I Promise I will post the most Beautiful photos of a man You have ever seen in your life, if You Smile!!
(I am not saying the person) party smiley
Come on!!

I will post photos, and will look fine because I am Feeling, excepting today!!
I know there is True Love!!
So long time here alone
You go beyond my expectations, for Beauty and for Love!!
I would fight till my last breathe for You, for You be Happy and Fine and Free about me!!
And I will do!!
If I had talked to You, or if I could have your glance in front of me for all the time, knowing exactly how You are Breathing and Feeling...
All would be so much easier to me!!
But this is Life, and Here We are, and this is All we have!!
And it is so much!!
I Remember YOU ALL OF THE TIME!!
The Longing of Your Smile is Hell, even more than the memorial anxiety for your Touch, your Touch; just your Touch, nothing beyond it in my thinking now, Pure!!

Well, You know I am human ( Question ) but I Love You with the Truth and the Heart in me!!

I only Love You, and this Love will Survive and Fly Away to the sky tomorrow, everyday and this; by the simple thinking of You!! Dream, Real Life and Eternity with us!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

An Angel and a Lady!!
Page 1 of 1