Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:14 am

Hello Hi,

going well. Well, as well as things can go for a person less or more conscient in this world and for his own circumstances.
I'm taking some time as Retirement for my Soul and for my Intellectual Task.
I don't know when I'll be coming back.
God Bless. Seeing later.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 11:14 am

you don't care at all about me. Not at all, nobody. You just want to pull me, to pull and to pull me; for seeing where I'm reaching and how.
you just have the pervert interest of the voyeur, nothing else.
you think I'm an antisocial and problematic-dangerous being, incontrolable on my reactions -like an animal- and expendable, preferently.
you'd better not be thinking about what I think of you.
all I can tell you is that I'll not be another Michael Jackson or another Christ. That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi, Bon Equiparro!!
geek Laughing action smiley

I've seen some birds just a while ago with actually a more functional brain for practic decissions on the going of the logic before reality geek Laughing Smile
Really tongue smiley , Actually.
When I looked at myself in the mirror, for cleaning eyes and inside of the neck (inside nose never more; and it's not necessary for the natural defenses, mocosity naturally made for this, filtering air), for the alergic control in these delicate places, I was about shouting right there out loud: "TRACTORASSOOOOOOOOOO!!".
But I didn't.
It could also be understood as "track torasso" too.
It's better don't keep going on with this, we're finishing in somethign even much worse than this tongue smiley Laughing
Going to Tasking, later a Hug!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I'm Working Good and Brutally Good geek
It's Working.
That Picture... I think All, in fact. Some Pure Innocence (very wisely Selected!)...
It was a Good and Blessing Feeding for the Soul!!
flower cheers tongue smiley Razz love smiley Razz tongue smiley cheers flower

ps: now some resting time, later downloading (it's just that this is not resting at all! affraid lol! - bounce cheekey smiley ; though the Actual Pictures You can Believe are Much "Worse" to me, it's some Fire burning for lifetimes Desire, for some Sensuality from nerves under the skin and the years on the face, and the Light from the eyes... wave so True action smiley ).
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 10:36 am

Oh my, this Doing and the Pictures, All, Made me so Razz party smiley Exclamation
cheers tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:55 am

Hello Very Beautiful Morning!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How are things Here very Well.
Ready and "with" the "eye of the tiger" for Task, hungry/ Mad on it ( geek Laughing ).
No, really, Very Concentrated.
Yesterday finished Essay, by Joan Solé, on Kierkegaard. Great! And Tremendous the guy from Denmark. Anyway, though, as it was supposed to happen in a Person with that Sensitivity, he talks about some Social changing from the Religious Experience, different ways I said about Schopenhauer and his reference to Ethics but in many aspects similar parallelism in the aspect of too much supperficiality in the Perspective on it, the Ethics Have to Be More. The Ethic Experience is Much More than he says, it's Individual and Able to Set Free any Conscience by itself. The Spirituality on it is Magnificient and Fulfilling All of the Conscience, by it.
Though, at once, this, one way or another, I think, when its Brought to its Last Coherent Moral Consequences, as Individuality (nothing related to what Author says on Ethics as Universality away from Individual; paradoxically, something Good for defeating the nihilism and the ethic relativism of the XX and XXI centuries; though, in my perspective, modestly have to say the Problem Gets Solutioned at All Levels) into the Social Community, Necessariliy has to Bring to some Sense, Deep Enough to Be Considered, for the Happy Feeling of the Metaphysic Experience of Doing not only from the pure intellectuality but also for -and from- Something Superior itself, of Religious Statement (there're many kinds Possible, as many as People).

Now some meal Energy and Task hard in All things.
Loving!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:00 pm

Hi, Very High Cuteness and Passionate ( Embarassed Cool ) Love!!

I'm a little nervous because of the idea of being true the "exchanging" of the names (I'm not worried by the username, You Know... cheekey smiley wave ); but well, this life was made for the braves Razz
So, I'm talking about my Studies now lol! Exclamation Smile Razz action smiley
How Beautiful Picture was Posted Today by Marcos, Blessing Hearts!!
I Know We're not alone, but this is not the affraid but the Fact You may Stay Here right now.
As I said, Bravery Laughing Smile Razz
I've been writing a general model good-bye letter (well the first version of if for he may edit the way he thinks it's the right one) for my boss. Very Nice Person. A little sad about this; but well, this is the Living, Comes and Goes. Look at Today, "coincidental" miracles do happen.
Studying Going Very Well, for the Inspiration of You!!
though I know I'll have to make some more improvement of my knowledge levels when -this at the very least- I have to treat some special questions. But I'm Very Optimistic, and, as I said, Motivated so VERY MUCH.
Loving, Loving so!!
Now "TRABAHO" (my phonetic way of saying, in spanish, "work"), but not "abajo", not abajo. Keep Holding me in Your Arms for Eternity, Please action smiley Smile
Seeing later in a little while for NICEST Hug!!
flower cheers tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:08 am

Hi!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Bon dia, m'espera un dematí "terrible" de concentració concentrada per la feina a fer, ja me va bé així!
I mean, tongue smiley Good Beautiful Morning, entering a new morning of pure concentration for tasking well.
Good Big Hug, Loving!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:42 am

Hi,

no "har", like the Laughing Razz video, but HUG!!
Very Tremendous, Collosal, Magnificient, Extraordinary, Amazing, Awesome.
Today Working Inspired on my Tasks.
I'll write little spanish poem for You today.
cheers Razz Laughing Loving, argh!! Laughing Razz Smile cheers
flower cheekey smiley hasi tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:12 am

Hi!!

Good Bealutiful Morning. I did really have Big Willing for coming Here for more talky me again tongue smiley
And I wanted to post in "the hug of the morning", but for my state ( half Sleep ) I think it would not be very honest geek Laughing Razz
Good Loving, those Projects are so Tremendous and Important! My Best Wishes and tons of Inspiration and Good Energy for it action smiley
That's Playing such a Good Part for The Sense.
I could also See those Pictures New... Simply Wonderful, Beautiful and Full of Sense. On another post making some geek / study ; not for pulling but for sharing kind communication, meaningful and funny too, like yours, if possible; and Respectful, so True. By now, I have to say Thank You for the Inspirational Message, I'll Work Very Hard for these two projects I've got ahead, essay and thesis. You'll see.
I had a really Calm sunday, swimming-pool and beach. For this so Sleep , changing the state between two situations. Well, and because I have to go to eat something right now.
Big Hug of Adoration and Endless Love for You, Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Hi!

Now I was thinking about how would it have been to get communication for two with nobody else making plans, symbols, movies, noises, spying... and, also, sometimes, some loving dedications too.
It's a real frustration.
But well, it's the price nobody's forgiving.  I am me, and the others are not me, I have always known.  And I'm not complaining for it.  And, actually, I'm not getting angry or depressed for it either.  This is the life. It's OK.
The recognizing of my Task shared for free, related now to things I've been complaining out loud with all of the human right essence with me...
Well, again, this is the life.
I anyway know and feel some People have Truly been Touched by my doing, Honestly.
I was only expecting to change the world when I was too much in Love (this time Spanish, this time, is helping: "estar enamorado" -for saying politely- it is not the same as "amar"; I'm talking about the first one).  Now I just want to Make Sense to my Life, to my Values, my Sense of Justice, of Reason, of Moral, of Compassion, of Solidarity, of Love.  And, if Possible, to Help as Much as I can for Making a Better World.
Obviously, Caring for my Family too.

It was some important reflection to me to share.  Sometimes, I do feel qualitative differences, talking collective terms, and regreting it so much till hurting myself, are larger than I may think when I am more on the clouds.
Though, as long as there're no scientistic measures of it, the type of difference, talking mainly about the Heart and the Soul not only about the Mind; I am Staying quite Calm.
And I do repeat it: I'm ONLY talking collective (related to the collective conspiracy around me and related to the whole world going on too) terms, I Swear.
It's not hurting anymore, this problem, to me.
I Feel Good! tongue smiley
I Keep Working and Loving, about these other things... I geek and Live!
Coming later for some easy posting, fine and good.
Oh my, today Pictures!!
Actually, wanna know what's the most painful thing to me (related to my normally largest focusing core of love as the human person I am), in the case You've forgiven me?  The People who is Close to We two.  This is my main Center of Focusing and Caring, related to our Doing.  After You, it's True, who are in the same core of my heart.
I'm so Worried and Focused in Not hurting these People "around".  I Just Want to Do the Right and Fair thing.
And I Love You!!
flower  cheers  sunny  cheekey smiley  love smiley  cheekey smiley  sunny  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Hi Razz

came for Sharing this PURELY ADORABLE MUSIC.
It's Nothing about the Beautiful Looking of the Singer, TRUE, but about The Simple Beauty and Sense of the Song.
How can Human not be BEAUTIFUL, if he/she can Create things like this Heavenly.
Yesterday's night under the sky I Listened on the Radio to this for the second time in my life. And it's Simply MAGIC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ0awuYPUR4

ps: PEACE! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 5:55 pm

party smiley hasi Hi God Bless How Beautiful Picture!! hasi party smiley
cheekey smiley wave tongue smiley bounce Razz

Adorable Touching and Inspirational.
Wishing Very Good Weekend!
I Love You so, Beautiful, Angel, Adored, Perfect and Heaven of Mine!!
See later in little whiles and for All of the riding times, gloriously and lovely ters, Adored action smiley
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi!!

God job, ten points; and it's not Eurovision Razz geek Smile
Funny rhyme with Respect (Beautiful and Good, Graham Norton and Tremendous Edurne too!) for expressing the number of points I did write, philosophically fundamenting the Evolution theory, in an intuitive and logic-epistemic perspective (these last two characters together, intuititive and logic, are key!).
Big Hug of Loving, How Beautiful Videos, God Bless! I think scratch I See!!
Anyway, this expression "I think...", it's very "maly" in Movies, the leading guy telling "I think... I think that I Love You"... It's tongue smiley by the geek Razz
Seeing later for little easy nice kind while, I Love You!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:51 am

Hi how are things, Nicely!!

Omar Sharif and Roger Rees passing away... I could See. Two Magnificient Artists. I had Really Good Moments Thanks to them.
God Bless, Rest in Peace.
I Know You Worked with One of them, and that You Visited the other One, so I Feel... Best Wishes. And for Family too!

I had a quite good weekend. Babies, the Most Important. Adorable, Tremendous. And exhausting too, oh my really, but so Good. To the swimming-pool for two days, feeding, calming, playing... Moving.
And, also, some thinking. Calm and Paused, and it was Useful. Yesterday's night in bed I could find out the summaried conclusions for the philosophic part, as some kind of Actually Well Fixed Fundaments -later sharing the essence that I will be developing on my essay- and, also, some first conclusions on key points for the evolutive following part I've got to write too.
And those News about Movies and TV, Very Inspirational and Good, Yes!

And the other positive thing to say is that Loving Forever is Always Feeling Good!!

ps: seeing later in a while. Today Working, but calmy. my brain is not for explossive efforts at this moment, but it does also Want, and Has to, to Work Well. I'm going.
party smiley hasi party smiley
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:53 am

New One Post of Adored!! ( wave Razz bounce )

Only two things to add to last text (very able to be improvedly written, but well I think it's understandable).
- I am not sure if finches birds Darwin Studied in the Galapagos were, the differently beaked ones, from different islands or some of them from the same. In any case, there're cases where this specialization it's truly happening in the same place, factic terms; p.e., different type of plants as food, etc.
- Though the concept of species is still having some problematic definition for some specific cases, the meaning generally admited is the fact of individuals descending from the same male/female (if sexual reproduction, non sexual much is for much more primitive -talking in terms of time of evolution history- beings than us) type are naturally able to get reproduced too.
- for what I know, actually, the concept of evolution is still focused in the graduality, but also including the "radical" and abrupt change of the better than before understood mutation, as the origen of the process.
Anyway there has to be an accumulative process of changes for making the species, because the "one-move" (directly starting from a mutational individual) mutation taking in one step to the new species is very Difficult to be happening, too low probabilities.
I think by now the basic part of all I had to say about evolution is less or more fixed, actually.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:17 am

Hi!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

I did not know anything about the passing away of Javier Krahe. Somebody told me yesterday (yes I'm not following at each second the news).
Rest in Peace. My Best Feelings with Family and Friends.
People like Him... are not so usual and easy to be Found. It's a Very Rare Honesty We All Should Learn to Appreciate and Follow as a role model, depending on the chances of everyone (genetically determined, maybe, but Always Improvable).
God Bless.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi and Up the Going!

Nice Doing Around I just did See!
And "Purito" Rodríguez, Super-Class, Winning the day in Le Tour de France.
This is Tremendous!!
cheers hasi Brooke Loving, Eternal Hug, by an Infinite number, at once!! hasi cheers
Seeing later and at night, Loving Dreams Came True; it's How I'm Feeling about the Essence of Love; Real, Alive!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:51 pm

Hi, good time, calmy and well geek tongue smiley
cheers flower cheers

As I Know I am Supposed to Stay Always Here, for All of my Living, at this same specific level of specific communication, and as long as this is Big Effort and as long as I do have some that Do Mean even More to me, fundamentally the Studying and the Reflection; I Know I Have to Stay Calm, and Dosificate the Efforts.
I'm not losing any talent, just Need some Rest for the weekend, and also some more modulation, actually, for the daily efforts.
And this is All, and it's quite OK Well.
I Know this Staying these ways are not getting modified by any Pieces of Essays I may Write, it's Different Contexts.
I Understand what's Expected from me.
I'll Work Hard in Two Worlds, Expecting to Be a Real Public Source for the Human in both places, beside my Private Life at once.
I Do also Know these two People We Are will Never Connecting further than this either, Coherently to the whole thing going on.
It's OK. I Understand too.
I'm tongue smiley and Breathing Fine.
this was a Jump, another kind different to these usual of mine, but it was as high as the largest of the conceptual ones, to my Personal Living and my Understanding about it related to these Comings.
Taking Easy, Doing Well.
But now not pressure about Goals for a couple of days.
Big Hug, Loving!!
Seeing in an easy while.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:19 pm

On the good hug, I'm going in a while. Not coming in the evening or night because the computer is not working actually, I'll take it to repairing service when I can.
Good working. Later on today more.
Calmy, the time. Keeping these ways.
I'm connecting some very rudimentary points (I'll never go much further, and the Human, out of any fake modesty I have to say, I think will need some time for doing it, and never getting the total answer) about conscienciousness and reason. Not so new, after all, but connecting real good sense.
Good work, good times!
And Good Loving! action smiley Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:05 am

Hi,
for what I know, I'm going to embrace on the next days a brutal incoming of new Work. Another one subject.
I think this "idea" (pure coincidental I guess, though all around, the truth is that I've been calm for the two last years for coincidence, not for helping my brain work, I know it) of Einstein's working in his patent office, having some extra time for Think, it's flowing away.
I'm not complaining at all.
I'm just exposing another explicit and evident situation of pure nonsense, in this World.
I'll have to make things much easier in the forum, resting very much not TV or Sports and Do All at home. I Can.
For what I see, the idea of leaving me totally alone (well, I'm talking about the help, not about the disturbing, with institutional support, like those persons neighbours) is going brought out to its last consequences.
Thank you too, I'd say.
God Bless! All Normal to me, I Swear. I'm not angry or deceived. True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:10 am

Hi Good Gooness Beautiful,
how many Nice posts! And I still cheekey smiley sunny because of the "hand on nature" one wave Razz (each day more).
Well, going to eat and to work. Coming later by the end of the morning.
What I shared yesterday was some new idea that I do still have to develope much more and get matured. The "jump" I was talking about before it was about another question, more global, the Try for the global description of the human spirit (not only the reason but also the willing, p.e.). Everyday's getting harder, but more and more delightful to-do (All!!) wave tongue smiley .
Many Hugs Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Today I did take the day a little easier than usual.  Much tensioned days, though feeling OK (work, accidents...).
Something funny but true, Real.  The other day I was talking to a workmate after my coming back from the stretched walking, and as long as I did not want to stay for longer time in the outside of the building, I did not take a stop for talking, and I was talking to her as I was walking back to the entrance door.  And all next to the "bad" luck another one was getting out of the building, and I was about running over her when she said: "hey, where are you going, walking there like a crab!", by not much bad humor, have to admit.  I just did answer that I did not pay a lot of attention, we could say, in the classes for learning the appropiate and right using of the third eye!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Well, I am posting those emoticons because the 3 persons that were there around did really laugh for a while at this last "idea" of mine. It did take much less time, less words I mean, for the joke (here all I'm doing very academic ways scratch study geek Razz ) said in catalonian from Mallorca (nothing politic in this appreciation, I'm out of it, though I know I'd get and would have got much more support and protection if I had made some choice; but I think, beyond what Tremendous Paul Newman said in an Interview about it, I Have to Work for All, and that's my Way Up!).
And now going.  I'm quite OK, Much More Calm today.
And Loving You!! action smiley
Very Big Tender Hug, Beautiful You; too!!
Smile tongue smiley Smile
flower cheers sunny Razz hasi love smiley hasi Razz sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Now going for a while, coming later today.
And, for more, that Hot Picture on the beach.
I feel something's going to explode under my stomach, even when it's not already "inched" yet wave Embarassed action smiley Razz
Sweet Suffering.
Big Hug Tremendous Love!!
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower

ps: later adding some little thing to last text for little more sense, but not very much more to say on it today. Enjoy the Try for Helping.
You're so Sexy, oh my!!
action smiley wave cheekey smiley Embarassed
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:40 pm

As you can see, I'm on the perfect shape, as ever, for fighting the absurdity of the stupid, the rude, the unconscious and the unhonest doing.
If you want to say I'm a f... for these things, I can only say that I just Try.
I think I've operated you, again. I know it's been a true surprise to you, for all these years my doing; because you were used to put the foot on all who were on your way, but well, we do always find somebody and have something to learn. You're always finding somebody who's better than you. I've got a couple of feet two. And to my symbolic conceptuality, I've got both on.
action smiley Laughing Razz
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next