Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Brooke I Love You,

here "wearing" well the day Smile Smile 
Very Inspired and Happy, so TRUE!, for Your Pictures.
I'll leave last Picture in Youtube Videos for Express How Much.
I'd give You a Kiss that would take and Eternity!!
Me very reason, but about You I'm just -about sides I let me do like that, at the very least, actuall (honestly, Always)- a "grown" (already Smile ) kid.
See later, by Hug!!
flower Love You and Love You Very Much!! flower 
cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: You're Looking Very Athletic, but this Face of You... Oh my!! wave action smiley 
tongue smiley cheers tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:00 pm

action smiley Heaven Angel,

by Music Together, just some Try for Goodness in Sense and Love. Not big Meanings and anything like that. Just some GOOD INTENTION!
Smile Smile 

Weekend is already here. We'll Keep in Touch, Kiss&Hug Time never be missed, in any case, at the very least.
Always You in my Heart!!
You Know How Much I Love You?
Smile Very Much!! Smile 
cheers flower cheers 

See later, that it means for All of the time, as usual, have to admit. One more post today.
party smiley action smiley Love and Love!! action smiley party smiley 
cheekey smiley love smiley flower love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

It took me a big step to believe there was such a big transcending upon things I was saying. Movies and All. It was very hard to believe to me logical reason.
Now it's taking me even more to believe this connection is being made through "coincidences" in real life. I am affraid thinking it is.
I'm speechless. Well, I know it's been progressively done, but today has reached really "hard to believe" degree. Shocked Wow!
As "friendly/noisy" neighboors, this is some kind of therapy too? Or steps for just connecting in this level of "spiritualist secretism"? Or for some progressive connection to be named King of Earth? Wink Smile 
Sorry, but this last (Laughing Smile ) had to say too.
I'm Just Working, and I do admit these things, movies and anonymous connectivity is disturbing me a little, not that much helping; but I'll Be on my Way.
Well, it's True today it was more evident maybe because of what I said yesterday.
Or it's because my mind is finally wave real? Smile Laughing 
The funniest to me is the "respectable and serious" faces of All Involved.
But I Do Respect too, of course.
In this new dinamycs, I'm going to progressively disconnect from Here action smiley 
I mean, affectivity, not about work.
If You Want I stop talking about love, I'll do; but things I can say for Helping I Truly think are Good and are Worth it.
It's not about bad Feelings, just about Wanting to be a Respected Person, averaged terms as All.
If there's anybody, have to add, interest in making up some kind of sect from All this, then that Person is Wrong.
I think I said All.
God Bless!
flower love smiley flower 

ps: I Love You All, the Human, but I Do Only Trust in my Family! I Think I've got reasons that have been justified enough, through years action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

I'm not hiding my taste for epic sense.
But this must be well understood.
I know that, from my expressions, it's not always been like that.
My mistake.
It's delicate, and it's very personal and subjective.
Give me Brooke (Smile Smile ) and some epic sense for the Living, and I'm Happy!
Characters of each one have very much to say about choices, music and actitude.
Problem of epic, if not elevated to some kind of level over the pure "límbico" system, is that can get sometimes too uncontrolled, though it may be just as appearence showed to the outside.
Ideals Need some Sense of Epic, to Follow, to Develope and to Protect.
Beyond the pulsion easy to "explode".
Orient, the Ancient One, Knows Better.
Studies have Truly Helped to me.
For myself (elevating) and for expressing (the real meaning Wanted to be Expressed, in fact), Studying has been Blessing about that.
Facing new doctorating challenge I will not feel I'm Rocky everyday, but the Sense of Responsability, more than the wills for "starring", Takes me to some similar Emotion, at some other kind of mental state, of course (studying, not boxing). Just example to Try to explain well.
Today I'm coming back later. See then.
flower Love You for All of the Time!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
action smiley 

ps: and around and about all I've said, Tolerance can never be a problem, to be Deffended.
Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Coming now for the one. Working well.
Have to say that it seems my uncle can be operated. Very Big and Careful Attention from doctors. Amazing. So Necessary it may be done.
One part, superior, of "pulmones" should have to be taken, to let the rest work well for the breathing. This part ill is an obstacle for the in/out pass of air.
Truly, Shared because Happy for Results and for Behaviour of Doctors. Thank You, Very Professional!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Have also to say that, imagining Movie scenes, "play it again, if she can handle it I can too" (translation from spanish so not perfect because did not listen, adding too, to the original version), song of mine would be Albinoni's Adagio.
To be Honest, have to Say Thank You so Much for Distracting me from the Longing. I Know what You're Doing, Lady action smiley . And also for reconstructing things too, I Know.
All I have lost along the way, somehow, it's more easily forgotten to let space to the Future.
I Do Agree, Lady. Too Much Emotional, in these circumstances, it is not good.
Mixing the Responsible and the wave Feels Well!!
Today I'll come some later, for some Kind talk. Not always possible bright or fun, but Kind it's always a Needed fact, as selfexam tongue smiley cheers tongue smiley 
Feel Strong, it's Good. This Way We can Help, and Live!!
flower cheekey smiley And LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveand Love! cheekey smiley flower 
tongue smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley tongue smiley 
hasi action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi,

came for One. Wishing Very Best!
Now it's getting thrown to the air one "apuesta" I'm doing.
I bet She appear More Beautiful than ever before and I'm not changing the tone and dedication of my actual Posts.
It's thrown. Take it or not.
Smile Smile Smile 

Going Fine for Good.
Ah, and that George Clooney add, Nespresso. You Go! Wink Smile 
That's THERAPY, Friends, and not other "bright" ideas.
Thank You, Guys!
Well, see later. Many Greetings! Wishing The Very Best!
Smile God Bless, Love You. Remember, Beautiful Dress, and we'll See Smile 

ps: I'm only making the "I bet..." when I'm Sure I'm Winning! action smiley 
Smile cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:08 am

Hello, Good Morning,
Smile Smile 

I think I've passed so well all stress controls Smile 
Well, if the neighbour starts hit the wall with a hammer after 12:00 pm and I answer, "jurando en arameo" and other nice things about... I think it's normal.
Relationships, subtile and not direct, I think I'm driving well Here around.
Therapies don't help, and make me feel bad about paternalistically treated, and obviously that's nonsense (not talking about Brooke!).
All Very Normal.
At this moment, I've achieved again a state of mind when I can go Calm about All Here.
Free again for coming back to my nostalgic inner world, more natural to me.
Nothing of what I said is not Believed by me, but when talking to People is Necessary a big amount more of Energy, exhausting.
I'll be OK. Need to get Focused in my things, that, in fact, are for Helping too.
I'll keep Posting any possible results, and some poems, maybe.
One very important thing, about last videos, is that I am not making thoughtful messages. I watch, usually, from those youtube is leaving up there to "watch after". Please, Good Intentions. And all coincidences... I can tell exactly the same.
Those News, are Beautiful and Good. The Cathartic Energy is not unimportant neither, so Good! cheers 
It's a Very Attractive Figure, Your Mom. Magnetic and Intense.
Well, going to Work, and Engaged Mind for Think Deep in my Task.
Wishing Very Best!
cheers See later. Love!! cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile 

Came from a walk, quite Good.
Also, more realistic about things to do. Well, better said, more into the physically perceived world, for Dealing well, best possible, with the living.
Good, OK, Calm.
I Know I am Wanted to Stay Here. I Know, Brooke, and it's OK action smiley 
I can Try to bring something good for Good, and I Have You Here!!
Videos are really wave me Laughing Very Happy 
It's OK. Answers are Good, OK. The "demirocks" (hot and cold as therapeutically always Wink action smiley ), remembering me things I've listened for last years, more than exact realities. The second one, "The secret life of Walter Mitty", OK, Good.
I have been thinking. You know, Need Some Fixed. My imagination has been bringed into the "turbo-mix" for too much and too long (by me and by others), and my survival instinct take me to my "self-sufficience", with no remedy. Signs are not clear, and this is corresponding to all from before that bringed some nonsense to my mind, and pain to my heart.
So, it's just JUSTIFIED Survival. Nothing about the Love.
I've Proved Love it's True.
This is more about Videos than any other thing.
My "non moving" role by now it's nothing about my past. All that happened it's what I said. Nothing extremely violent, non sexual abuses (or seeing it), nothing tremendous from chilhood.
Sorry me, Lady, They're Still Pushing, for Trying to Bring "Memories", so I Do Answer. Calm Now.
It's the Price I have to Pay, since I am Here, for Staying with You (next to my intimacy) and for Sharing what I Want to say for help.
I Know You Want me Here!!
And that my character is not good. Not my person, my character. "Cascarrabias" Jones.
But those things, don't let me rest. It's punishing. It's unfair.
I Catch some Calm, then They're Taking again from me. Human terms, Zero.
More than anything, for the traumatized because of last years. Pressure and Pressure around, in All Virtual Worlds Possible (and, some dissimulated terms, in the real world).
OK. Keep and Keep with those things. It's like Sísifo damnation, but made by Human, not by gods. I am not finished having a good moment, after rolled the rock down, and I have to face the same. Leave me alone!
About those things. Well, going on.
Magic Broken, again.
Quite usual.
Coming back to my thoughts.
I did not want to write poems because when you're using art for creativity, not only for this but also, in this case, you're making something selfish.
First, for the pride of doing; second, for the cathartic experience of creativity. But this cathartic experience means also to take off something from the inside. And I don't want to take anything from this Magic in the inside I'm Feeling. Honoring and Loyalty to my Feelings for Brooke.
Yes, the created piece of art gets something more than feelings and ideas of the author. When gets objectivated, someway, it's not of your own anymore.
And in this continued fight for years since I came, I've become too survival focusing, and I Have to Keep Mine All that I Know I Need for Make the Good I Want.
And, also, what I Do Feel in the inside is too Beautiful for trying to get, someway, perverted by all put together. It happened one time. I don't want it happen again.
I'll Keep my Inspiration from Her, as Art, for me; and I'll Sublimate into another Kind of Creativity, through this Energy, for the Thinking.
It's How I Feel.
Just Want to Make it Good!

flower Brooke, I Love You so!! See in a while!! flower 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:32 am

Hi,

I've been talking to Director of my universitary next task.
It's amazing, the Power of Metaphores.
There was no way for my brain to understand the ortodoxial developing of text.
Always too focused in the personal opinion (writing in newspaper, Here, my ways for years), could not "interiorize" the idea of how to do that: everything said has to be "proved", fundamented upon opinion of another author, as investigation job it is.
I could not Catch the Complete Essence of this task. True. I could not in my brain.
Then, he told me the example of the legal processes before the court. How things have to run there: proves and only proves.
Someway, this metaphore Enligthened my mind. I am Shocked about this.
Next to my own character, I honestly think it would have been much easier for a person who had just recently finished the universitary degree, and after started doctorate work. Much more flexible than me, so much used to different ways of doing things.
It's like Understand where, theorical and practical terms, Do I Have to Bring my intelectual Efforts for developing the task.
I've been given some more advices that I think are fundamental for having the necessary perspective for the task well fixed, formal terms.
Yes, to have a "hard" head does not always mean to have advantages Smile 
Very Good and Useful All, True!
Also, hope it could bring some light about importance and reality of different things, like power of metaphores or possibilities of our minds.
Shared!
Smile Smile Smile 

Have Very Beautiful and Good Day!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:56 am

Hi,

Honestly have to say I'm not much worried about social prestige to achieve.
I'm worried about Objective Results from my task. If from it, it would come some kind of social prestige, then welcome; though I Do Admit I'm More Worried and Focused about Finding some Comfortable (after so many years!) Status for my Family (this is an Urgency to me, though I don't know how to save it; maybe after doctorating, if brilliant enough, we'll see).
Though this, have to Say Thank You Very Much for sign from You Forum, about News. Yes, some digital novel it's been Making UP Here and Around for last years. Longer than "The Quixote", I think. Laughing Smile Wink 
More things to say:
the impossibility, for quantical mechanic experiments, for measuring objective terms (with no influence from the eye of the watcher) and make certainty predictions about behaviour of particles. I think it's not so far from something in macroreality: our brain and social behaviours. For two reasons: 1) Subjectivity, its Importance, too; 2) HIGH LEVEL OF Complexity of interactions (brain and society), Important too.
Another thing:
if not calling the "9" number, Vero and Kelly, it's not because of blind obedience; it's because the Public Eye Implicated on All put together (not talking about things that could have been lost for things happened and said about relationships). And I Did All the same from the first time for the same Reason. For this, my worries. I Never Wanted to affect public living of anybody, and much less Brooke's. For this, I retired from phone. TRUE action smiley 
I Know it's Known.
Well, here We're Going.
I Had Very Good Weekend. I "Listened" to the Sound of Music geek Smile  for 4 days, one after one. And the sports day of yesterday felt so good. With some good practise and care, I think I could run the 100 ms under 12 seconds, at now. Some CHILDISH happiness and pride.
Going Well!
cheers cheers cheers 

ps: Truly, do not feel claustrophoby Here. Not lack of Touch. Life Goes on! Someday We'll Talk!! God Bless FAMILY!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi, Good Morning,

how are things.
These fucking coincidences that I had no idea about.
Sorry for the word, but it's coherence to my inner mood.
It's law of Living, the death when old, but when it's somebody so Special, it's something that Make you think about All.
Nelson Mandela passed away being something more than just a man. A Symbol.
Not perfect, as Human, but Pure as Historic Living Image of what We All should be.
If We All, since very little kids, had gone to Mandela's School, Madiba's as He's Named in his Birth Land, I'm SURE this World would be Different. Not perfect, but so Much Better.
The compilation of Human Values in him: strenght, wise, love, forgiveness, patience, strategic vision and kindness... are UNIQUE in History.
One of Greatest Persons We'll ever Know.
Rest in Peace in Heaven.
His Legacy, as Thinking and as Facts Done through the Living should be Studied not only by politics, historicians... It should also be Studied by Psycologists and All Scientists or Thinkers that Work about, for the better, Human Nature.
In this book I'm so lazy lately reading (I could have read in one season of aproximately 12 hours, but... some rest, taking easy but Thinking), so BRILLIANT AND CLEAR, I've read how some scientists Studied Behaviour of Herbert Von Karajan.
Nelson Mandela is not less Important.
His Role Model Should Stand as Solid and Clear in Us All as the Sun that wakes Up All in Every Morning.
Sensitivity for Peace, Strenght for Unselfish and for Human. Unique!
God Bless. I Love You!

As You see, not many wills for talking about myself. Modestly, from this Space, had to Share this.
Brooke, be Happy, Love!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Energizing, the Entering.
Some low energy moment, admiting it's Good, through highs and lows of the day. Feeling Fine in lower level.
Much not as much as before coming.
Remembered that thing I said about images in brain, today.
Now that I "explained" the Power of Images in brains, some more than others maybe -specially when some situations-, and the consequence when the Vision is Capturing, part of it, our conscience; I can EXPLAIN why the only thing I could move (and this is beyond the shy or sense of guilty or fear), at the Feinstein's, was the one I commented in my "dirty" comments. And may be eyebrows too. I could not even smile, but I Know was almost completely for what I said. The Captured Attention Focusing of my Conscience, on the Person of You, was so Strong, till the point I thought I was a weight a couple of tons more than I actually am when I Wanted to get up from my chair.
It's TRUE action smiley 
It was this "pulsioned" Capturing, not the angry me (though I was for my imagination about intentions from names, Passion was Billions Light years beyond that).
Shared!!
Peacefully, normal heartbeats too, I Love You!! Take Care, I NEED YOU SO MUCH, I so selfish say  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I've been making, just now and yesterday's night, some VJ watching Videos. Hope You Liked Love. For Goodness and for that, Love.
Quite Well, the Calm.
What I talked about before. "thinking" of the Heart.
I think connections can not be well defined (if in the same brain we still don't know the most of them, like the interface conscience/inconscience in Damasio's Theory), but they must be real. Intuitive, but possible truth. As many starts in world of thinking and science.
One moment for saying I am never against Good Science, it's just that I KNOW it's Necessary something else, for the Criteria for the Living. The Education of Mind, individual and collective, can not rest only on sciencist knowledge. Maturity of Society and Individuals it's IMPOSSIBLE only by this. Scientist Methode is a Methode for the Certainty and the Progress on it by the hands of technology; but it's not the Content of our Global and Complex Minds. It can not catch it, and it can not drive it.
Critical spirit needs a higher perspective. Critical spirit is as necessary as breathing air for the Living.
That's all my "critic". Made Upon a Holistic vision on Reality, the reasoning for it.
 Smile Smile Smile 

Coming back to heartbeats. It's just that image in my brain was still too cloudy, too precociously taken for making my heart beating that way. Like this was faster than mind, for appearing appreciation of emotions. This would may be mean less than I think it means if we did not know the existence of neurones in the heart.
I do Agree with Damasio, about his concept of brain as Structure of structures integrated into the body and the context (cultural, social and physical). Why not this Structure can be understood as not only focused in the brain as master director of thinking, as we know it.
Damasio go beyond the "alone" as concept for the brain (computers as human mind are Impossible, taking the chance to say). If perceptions from nerves get into the brain through "tallo cerebral" and "hipotálamo", mainly (if Remember weel the book, uff); and brain do also catch hormones from other places of body ("glándulas hormonales"); why these connections (neuronal kind) can only be taken as inputs of typical "nerves" kind (or just hormonals), and not also as some connection that means Increasing the Cercle of Functional Brain. Talking about neuronal places (by now, me knowing heart and pennis), which ones should have a category homogeneous (same level to what we call "tasks" of our brain) to other parts of classic brain, like those I commented before.
It's a Big Rookie about these things, pure intuitive that means much more possibilities for error than scientist methode (that's a Reality); but I think it makes some kind of rare sense to me.
Shared!
 tongue smiley action smiley 

Brooke, Love You!! We'll Touch!! Keep Strong!! Looking to Future!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Took a look to the last post I made when talked, in Spanish, about las conclusions of mine upon Book (took a look to the book, Brooke  Smile hasi  Smile ) from Great Damasio.
The first that came to my mind was the Video (I've not dared to Watch it yet) from Rihanna and Eminem, the monster.
Because I do feel like a movingthinking machine, drawing something that in the moment fits to my pulsion of abstractivity as a perfect-liner of thoughts by words. Cold. I Do Feel my cold.
I mean, I think it's useful, for Improving for better thinking, this side, but not too much.
William James not only Deals with the "pluriuniversalism" of specific things of ordinary living, but Defends its own high Importance. Not denies the Big Role of Philosophy, but he deffends the coming back, from highly technical conceptualism in philosophy to something more down to earth.
For useful, yes it's True, but also for Honest Conviction and Believe. Life, and Philosophy is a part of it, is complex a multidimensional and not totally understable as a perfect paint to be described (I AM STUDYING SOME KIND OF LEVEL FOR THIS, PATH TO CERTAINTIES), and for these and more things, Philosophy can not keep the Living under Philosophy itself.
I do Totally Agree with this last Sentence (my own re-creation of his thinking).
You see, Brooke, I SELFISH Need You!!
"But"  Smile Laughing Smile I love smiley You!!
 party smiley flower party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:21 am

Hello,
 Smile Smile 

how are things!
These Videos... Good! (anyway, I'm being Good  Smile action smiley - You know...  Shocked ).
Welcoming!
Well, Here We're going.
I've chosen two news to Post, because I think they're quite Interesting.

http://www.abc.es/ciencia/20131214/abci-universo-gran-holograma-afirman-201312131243.html
(it's Interesing how, also, some Scientists, after Knowing more, have become teists (think -hope  Smile - it's the right word for Believing in Need of some kind of Higher Intelligence Making Universe or even, for complexity of Biological Life's Structures, the same Living on Earth: I'm not making critics on any choice, just commenting).

http://www.abc.es/ciencia/20131218/abci-cuando-humanos-eramos-cuatro-201312181914.html

I Do Admit I Like All. First, for the rich of dialogue in Science, and second because something close to what I said before, some way, I can see.
And the most joyful (leaving aside the final omniconscience  Smile Laughing geek ) is the long and beautiful way ahead for those kind of tasks, to Improve what we Know.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi, Happy Holidays!
 Smile Smile 

Wishing Very Best!

It's a PRINCIPLE, the kindness, Goodness and Respect. The fact I am not Feeling the same for years, till the point coming to me by "neihbours", it's no longer an exception to my Fixed Humanist Responsabilities.
The weird one thing (and sometimes so Tremendously dirty) will never break me, my Heart and my Good Intentions either!
Today I'm Watching "Iron man 3". I think I'll not get as irritated as usual when I Watch Hollywood's Movies (but the other day I could See it was coming from All over the World, Denmark), but Everything is Possible.
I'm not answering to anything. Too High for that, as I Know You Do Know.
Spending my Time on Working and some Sport, TV's too.
I'm saying this because I Know how it's been missunderstood my Work on Watching Videos from yesterday from my tablet, and my walk at night (runs and some exercise -I did more at home).
About the first thing, Trying for Good. I'm Going to Repair All, in Conceptual Words that are so Related, as I Explained, to Emotions of Peope.
About the second one, too much adrenaline cumulated: days resting body, neighbours making unkind and unsensitive noise till 4 a.m. at night... I Needed it.
That was All!  action smiley 
In fact, I do feel I've got even more inconvenients than celebrities: have to be passive receiver of not wanted "creative" messages from anybody who does think does know, or want to hurt, or play the Freud, or just shine over me; with never knowing the coming (this is Vietnam), in any possible moment of "therapy"; and in the other side I have to see what I have to see in my Family economy.
But it's OK, I'm Staying the same Here, but Stronger.
And the same about the Love. "The blacklist" -nothing against it, personal terms just Admirationg- or Jekill and Hyde, as something taken from my real life are Total Failures, as All that has been tried against me.
Nobody and nothing is going to pull down my Task. This is too Good, too Important.
And I am the Best for this.
One moment for the humble me Away. I Do Know in this culture, and in primitive Human, this is the Important. Strenght Demonstrations. If you're not able to do it, it's like you're nothing. It's something I know.
But this is the higher I'm reaching about these ways of fights you All, or already, Like so Much.
God Bless!
So Much Work to Do!

ps: Now some Post for Cute!
 party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Angel Adored,
 Smile Smile 

I'm Kissing the air around and biting my tongue, for the Love of a Kiss, Energy Pulling me, after You.
 cheekey smiley  party smiley  hasi  party smiley  cheekey smiley 

Only some more words. The "pulsion" for labels is normal thing. It comes from evolutive talent for the survival: classify this plant as good, this place as dangereous...
And when Concepts appeared, More.
For this, it's Important to Notice how the labelling of other People ALWAYS MEANS the use as a tool, "despersonificar, cosificar, deshumanizar", of "Other" Ones, in the Deepest Sense of it.
When we're noticing, by, first, Understanding ourselves -and others, of course-, it's much Easier to go through this. Brightest Role Models: Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King, p.e. By this, I Mean it's not necessary the professional study of Philosophy (though I think it's Necessary that, at the very least, Some Do it), to Understand the Real Meaning of Life.
Some more Shared! TOTAL Generalistic terms, nothing personal for anybody who I may have talked about for last days; God Bless!
 flower  love smiley  love smiley  love smiley  flower 

Brooke, oh Brooke. Your Name Sounds like the Word Kiss  cheekey smiley  Exclamation 
 flower  love smiley  flower 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:38 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

This is not Brooke's.
It's just a Pulling Moment of Mine, not so unusual, Motivated by the Song, "The last of Mohicans" and Beautiful Playing by Taylor Davis.
Like any commenting Person.
Los Angeles Lakers are my Favorite Team since Very Admired Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Scott, Cooper, Green, Rambis...
But I Do also Admire Very Much another Big Champion as Pau Gasol.
Just to say that, after All, I Think He has Demonstrated Enough and Too Much, and that, if I was him, I'd Feel quite Free to Fly away for another Team, Actually Wise Enough to Appreciate a Tremendous Player as He is. He has Show Up Everybody How Tough he is, handling All "words and announcements of selling" (my God, He's a Person!), and I Think He's Free Human One, Young Still to Win or Help Any other Team to Win.
And I regret saying this, because Lakers, Kobe...I Really Love!

ps: Pau, disculpa'm, amb tot el meu Respecte, jo estic aquí per un motiu justificat, i per això ho he aguantat i aguantaré tot; però si allà no et volen (totalment lliures com són de voler-ho així), modestament, crec que ja has demostrat el que vals, i que encara ets molt jove per seguir triomfant a qualsevol altre equip campió.

psII: From the Heart! God Bless All!

psIII: Sorry, Forum, but this time it did worth it to say (thinking I'm not doing anything wrong).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi, again!!
 Smile Smile 

Today, How Beautiful Sharing, Thank You All FRIENDS for such a CUTE Composing!
(ah, and All News are so Good to Know!)
 flower  love smiley  love smiley  love smiley  flower 

I'm going to Try to make some Good and Nice sense too, by posting and by Music and Videos (there was one that was erased from my screen for informatical problems, it was not my cutting; Goodness!).
And, today, I'm going to Study.
I am so Happy because the Complete me, I Mean: Poem and Study, Together.
In fact, when Able to Do Well, One thing Provides for the other One. It's Amazing, Beautiful Inner Process. That I'm Sharing.
About things I commented yesterday about individualism and relativism of Truth.
HONESTLY, about it, think I've gone further than what Great William James (PLEASE, no game play, just my Profession) say about Importance of Values like Religion, "libre albedrio", etc; just as Pragmatic on the Psycological Playing of Human Mind.
Problem is that when You say this, in our Conception of Sense, this One itself falls down for the cercle of argumentation that, in fact, erases the Power itself that's deffending. The same Song or the relativist Nietzsche (there're not only different readings of Nietzsche, in fact, there're Different ones: like All of us, Human, full of contradictions and life) are in that wave of thinking.
HONESTLY, think that I've PUT the First Fundaments for Some Different Positions that Get Justified by the same Cercle itself, because it's the Real Cercle, not the artifficial one of all argumentations that get started, from the beginning, from perspectives too poorly made up (not enough open to "what it is").
And, BEYOND MODESTLY, Think I've been Taking and Bringing a New and Great Perspective (the Beginning) for the Vision of LIfe and for the Living itself.
Beyond relativism: like New Step. I mean: not the relativism of the winning of the one who's smarter in each period of history. It's like the erasing of slavery or the establishment of democracy: we're so far from the Real and Final Goals that Live in the Deep of Human Spirit that Inspired these Social Movements and Achievements, but anything that supposed a path behind. Like Science, Well Understood and when not Closing the Complete Fulfillment of Human Creation and Life.
This is what (BRUTALLY UNMODEST) I Think I'm Achieving.
I'VE BEEN THINKING FOR A LIFE ABOUT IT, IT WORRIES ME SO MUCH.
And I'm Feeling so Inspired for Keep on Working about it, because I Know I'm Able to Explain All Much Deeper and Much Better for ALL, including myself.
God Bless You All!
Now some poetry.
Thank You for INSPIRATION for ALL!
 flower  love smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:42 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things, I had a Good night. Doing Fine, nerves OK. Going on Well.
Fortunetely, weather is getting a little easier in NY, that's so Good to Know.
Brooke, Very Beautiful and Nice Pictures and Videos Everywhere. And Speeches. Nice!
To me, You're Always the most Beautiful cheekey smiley action smiley 
And I Love You!!
 party smiley hasi party smiley 

Quite calm about possible quality of today's posts. We'll see. Not so many ideas as these past days. Ah, had to say that William James does not speak about "hechos científicos", scientistic facts (if that's well said), just about facts (he's antidogmatic also for this: common sense, critical philosophy, science... the most useful is the one for each time).
This last thing, TRUE, is not for any kind of meaning, just for doing things the best possible. I'm sure there're some more mistakes (in Spanish, time of verbs many times, when it's in complex sentences with some of them, or even when only one, as other things: Honestly, don't like at all when I see or remember, but well, here we're going for Good, Here is like some kind of Candid Everything, the Thinking too  party smiley cheers party smiley ).
See in a while, I Love You so Much, Brooke Shields, Angel Love, Lady of Mine!!

ps: God Bless You All!
psII: I did not Watch the MJ Fox Show. I did not remember, and I regret it because Want to Watch. I'll Do. And will also Wait for You. I can Only See Your Face through the eyes of Love  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Laughing (not physical this time but True): through the door I've listened to a workmate saying to another one: "fins que no hagis vist Es padrino -Movie- no seràs un homo".
Brilliant fun (nothing about quality of Movie: PLEASE, GOOD, GOOD!!  Laughing Exclamation : now physical, the  Laughing ; no REAL: IT'S MASTER PIECE  Exclamation in Cinema History).
I was not coming for this, but well, it happened.
It's for sharing some actual (Important Words for Modesty for Improve!) fundamental points for theories:

"Palabras clave:
- Autorrealización metafísica
- Pensamiento creativo lógico-simbólico
- Razón fáctica concreta-instrumental
- TODO INTERRELACIONADO: Perspectiva compleja, múltiple
- Línea maestra: el origen del hombre, clave para entender su futuro"

Shared, for True Reasons (not about fun now, though I'm having a Good time).
See later, LOVE!!
cheers  flower love smiley flower cheers 

PS: God Bless You All, I'm ONLY I SWEAR on GOODNESS INTENTIONS!
 Smile Smile Smile 

PS: now it's complet, the master lines of thinking. It's unbelievable, more Worried about these things than DOCTORATE I Truly Need so Much. I can't help it, All in my LIfe was Like this. Good and bad. Not much practical (and not only for myself, that's what I regret the most), but quite HONEST and TRUE.
Anyway, no worries, I'M WORKING HARD!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!
Had one of those moments, not very emotioned. For this I was shooted, for some fun.
Not very fun, but pictures made.
I am becoming such a piece of serious person. Yes.
One conclusion:
as those philosophers talked about the importance of character for determinating the kind of philosophy one will choose, the same I do think about People. It's more in gens than we think, the "selfish gen" and its possibilities for graduation.
I am not very inspired about it. I mean, as possibilities for making the first structure for something more that change.
Have such a long way to go for recovering my reputation, lost for last years for my  wave behaviour, but have to say that the only WILLS, BIG, that are moving me are the battle for SIMPLY GIVING A CHANCE TO ANYBODY for the Change.
I am not pretending, whatever level I may achieve, I'm going to solve anything. I just have to take a look around. In Real World, in Movies that are being Made... In Everything.
I don't care about opinion of others. I known MANY ONES have found a source for Try for fun or psycological attack (some idiot, or some enemy).
The good thing is that this is not creating any violence in me.
Also, I Know there's a Part, no matter how little it may be, that someway Does Believe in what I'm Doing.
I Know that.
Well, Keep on Working. Admit that the Work, Phylosophical, Motivates me. Just by Itself, just by Itself.
Many Ones along History have Deffended Phylosophy and Art are unseful, and that this is a Blessing thing.
I don't think this is the way that should be, but if it finally is, the same I'll Stay on my Way.
Yes, I think I've lost some of Magic. The "flirt" Here does not interest me, it's True. I've Felt in Pictures.
I'm for Love, Here. Unselfish, like another dimension.
I am not Believing in anything but my own Effort, if I am able to find some fair Way: justice.
If not, well, I can live till I die this way.
I could feel when posted Music. I was not Believing in it. As Romanticism, I mean.
There must be other ways. By now, I've got my Xisca. That's not a little thing, You can Believe me. I've got some experience in life, before coming too.
It's possible it's All because have seen one more try for leaving me with nothing as Dream Shelter (failing therapies of hell, or just evil), it's possible because the memories from childhood compared to All Lived and Bringed by me and All. I am tired of the illness and the badness and the lack of sensitivity all around me. Where's the Sense of Badness, I can not see.
I am OLD.
I just Face it.
I know any University will accept me as Professor, for knowing my past doing "things" Here.
It's OK.
I am not feeling pain or anxiety. Just nothing.
Not defeat. For losing, you first have to have had something. Just a sensation of wills for Sleep and Rest. Far Away from All, just Feeling nothing. Everybody Safe, of course.
It's how I'm Feeling.
I do feel as the dumbest one, for All I've been doing Here for last years.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:07 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

It's OK, Very Beautiful All.
I'm not angry anymore now. All "childishm" get some peace at some time.
It's OK, I understand You're telling I am as any one that's in. Though sometimes it's difficult to believe, for obviously real circumstances, it's OK.
I Need the Beauty You Make Up in my Heart, Brooke Shields, to Live Well and Inspired. It's too deep, this bond (in a continued preparty), to be left behind. I can't.
Many times, like on these days, I do regret.
Because I Always Wanted Order in my inner life.
But maybe the key is that this is not what I Do Truly Need, a mind like mine. And then should be thankful for this Feeling in these circumstances that have come to me.
Well, if I'm not feeling very sexy for pictures, I think someday I will. The subject taken was not very sexy either, have to add. I'm too sensitive for some kind of things. It's obvious, not hiding, I can't.
Liked Very Much that Video, "manos en la masa", hands getting in. Felt Good, as You Know, to my conscience (and to the sub-one too). Very.
You're Being so GOOD, Brooke, so GOOD.
Whaterver, if You're not with me I can't go on the same way, the Beautiful One. I simply can't.
Today I'm going to Drink All of the Dreamy Essence of You, the only One You've given to me, because I'm so thirsty for it.
When could be PEACEFULLY talking?
It's scaring, but I Need it.
Yesterday was watching some part of TV program, where guy gets humiliated by girlfriend in the same wedding day, before the priest: left alone there. And he cries, and other girls see it, he feels like being nothing, she talks to him via webcam with his new boyfriend (before he's seen, our hero is begging for her comeback) in bed and then other girls, for compassion, go to stay and touch and even kiss him...
These recreations I'm finding everyway, do truly Hurt. I know it's not the main street of the fiction recreationg, there're other story lines much Inspirational, but I can not stop thinking there's some part of Truth in that first one.
Modestly, in the middle of this masked media stream, You Have to be Really Tough and Strong. It's Difficult.
And then, NATURAL PSYCOLOGY, I use to get Angry with You.
For comparissons (reality and fiction), though I know this is very subjective and that I know, when objectivity come, I have not been that angel; and for thinking Nobody is Helping me to get out of this situation.
I'm bringed to crossroads: or this, or I have to separate from You. Well, what I've got of You.
I'd Like to Know People who Like what I've been Doing. What they think about.
And in the other side I do prefer to stay Calm on my own, safe from critics.
And then, the other thinking (this is just way of thoughts going on) tells me All I'm finding in real life will be like this, if I want to make something Good.
And, also, the Human Touch, the Wills for it, Pull me Again.
I KNOW THAT WE COULD BREAK THIS WALL, AND AFTER ALL COULD BE MUCH EASIER.
But maybe You don't want to break the wall.
My fear comes from unsecurity upon results comparing Dreams and Reality: and if I Lost this Beauty as a Dream Based, Logical and Factical Proves (necessary inductive and deductive reason, and even creative, but I've got), Upon Reality (anyway, based upon Reality too, at last). And Reality, in my mind, the sense about its Existence about this Staying, have been Growing through the Years. As so Well my confidence shows up, by going TOO FAR, as I've been going for last days.
Truth is good, unpolite not.
I DON'T THINK You're evil, Brooke. Sorry me for these words, I Do Apologise.
When I'm angry with You and All around, it's hard for all of my senses upon the rest. And for this I was wanting more Independence in my life from this Staying. To Be Healthy, not only for me.
But today (I was not that much before coming and Seeing You, Brooke -and Also All Beauties "dedicated" to me: THANK YOU!), I'm Feeling Better. Earth under feet again.
I know BIG DESIRE FOR "TRAVESTIRME" on the Screen (recreation of parts of me by characters of Women) comes from the angry I get each time. The more angry, the more will keep coming.
Problem is Educational, and also my Suspicious from the thoughts of people Here: started when somebody asking me, one time after time, why Brooke character in Creepshow did not go away from the house. But I was not angry for comparissons to Perry King role, I was angry for remembering problems of my Mother in the house.
But as I posted a Picture of Her, the consequence (TOTALLY IGNORANT, NOT ONLY OF MY CASE, BUT ALSO OF RELATIONSHIP MOTHER AND SON: I WAS TRYING TO SHARE SOME BEAUTY THAT I'VE GOT, LIKE GUYS COMPARING THEIR OWN CARS OR GUNS, YOU KNOW) started there.
It's OK, Keep on Disguising me as a woman or a girl. You go. I'm done with it.
The only thing I AM GOING TO MAKE CLEAR IS THAT I AM NOT SEXIST OR MALE CHAUVINIST AND THAT I HEALTHY LOVE WOMEN.
I Healthy Love my Mother, my Sisters... I Healthy Love Brooke.
But, anyway, even representations mistaken upon this I am going to answer by OK, it's your opinion. And I'll be OK.
The fact I've been deffending my masculinity it's possible it's seen as a weak real upon it. I can tell You that I'd have liked to see anybody in my situation. For these, I think it's normal if sometimes I've said that I'm actually working well in bed, sex, and things like that. Human Normal Weakness before cruel (to Human Nature, You Know Well -as, p.e., Tom Cruise Knows Well by Metaphores in Jack Reacher: Anxiety for TOUCH) Circumstances that have Looked like Impossible to be Erased for years and years: 22-36, from 36 to these days.
They, circumstances, are Tough Enough to Desmoralize Anyone.
But Here I am again. Still not understanding why so Alone and at the same time being such a prolific Inspiration for the Screen.
That bad I'm looking that I have to be "jailed", for safety of All? It's torture, if I think about it too. Feelings of ABANDON are Impossible to not be Felt, sometime.
Can not hide that seeing opulence (not talking for All!) in the other side, comparing to my own situation... It's not exactly helping. I Made the Promise I'd Bring Economical Health to my Family, and I've Failed. I'VE FAILED.
But I DO SWEAR that when I Came the last thing I was thinking about was the money, Brooke. This possibility only came after talking to Vero by the phone (I THOUGHT YOU LIKED THESE TALKS, AND YOUR DISGUSTING WAS VERY HARD TO HANDLE: ONE MORE VITAL FAIL). This I SWEAR for THE MOST SACRED. This is another subject that's been killing me too. The lack of confidence about me.
I've been quite CANDID I think. Honest.
Cost of Keeping this Magic Alive is Real. Some days tougher than others. I had a couple of bad days. It's over, the bad feeling.
I'm just Here, not begging for anything, as I never did in life before.
Well, only Begging for Feeling Good You and All.
All other things that sometimes (now coming back the Heroic me  Smile ) are hard to live with, I'm not saying anything else.
There's a lot of work. World and People are FAR from Perfect. But me, am I much nearer than them? Not at all. Then, just some humble, realism, strenght and work.
Human Nature is not that bad. It's the old me, coming back to depressive thoughts that are the base for the doing nothing. No more excuses.
Poet is Idealism, so HIgh. Idealism, that BRUTALLY HIGH LEVEL, PLEASE BELIEVE THAT I'VE GOT IT, it's so VERY HARD to Handle, as Dealing it Well with Reality.
But I am not in a psychriatic personality crises, it was just "the cold of the moment".
What happens is that a person as "hot" (character, not sexy -though I used to be I admit) as me is that All Becomes Looking Bigger than it Truly is, for moments.
That was All.
Not justifying anything, just Wanting to Calm Your Heart, Brooke. All Hearts.
I Love You!
I Love You so Brooke, You're the Light of my Life. That Video, so Sweet You, so DELICATE, Wanting to Express out Loud Your Goodness... It's so GENTLE from You.
Well, going on.
I'll post last pictures, one of these days. And will be shooted, one of these days, for some better, waiting for find my Sister a little more Inspired too.
Be Good, be Strong. And over everything, Love. Love like this was last day of our Lifes.
party smiley cheekey smiley Brooke!!  cheekey smiley party smiley 
 cheers flower love smiley flower cheers 
 Smile action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Following the childish Nice Spirit, I Do Listen Music, nothing "like teen spirit" as bad craziness, my nose's teeling me this is the way.
And not necessary, deduction from me (All has to be "sherlocked" terms investigated to be known: I'm not american for You All -typical of Cultures- and I Do Accept it like the Normal thing!  Smile ) from your deductions from my thoughts about my THEORICAL doubts about the structure of reality (Have to Understand this is a rhetorical talking/thinking, narrative terms, to Explain the Deep Sense of Existence, Need Higher level of abstraction/thinking than the usual we All are used to), but nothing about my problems about (for so long, not new and now I just  Smile ) Knowing what I Like, You Know... I Mean, my Eyes and Girls are Made for Being One!  Smile 
Well, and something More. Good Weekend, as usual!
Though, as advice and Sharing Goodnes, have to say that exercise (yesterday 2:30 walking, good stretching and some sprint) gave me more Intensity to sexuality, even the same night.
Shared for Good!
One Direction Everybody, whatever happens, I Love You!

I could say, Straight ahead  Laughing Smile , but I think it was expected from the first moment.
God Bless, going to visit some Nice Places to me in the net, don't go!
Brooke, Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Hi!  action smiley 
 Smile Smile 

Came for a moment for sharing.
As it's helping to me for understanding in progress, I do share. it's not very new, related to all said before, but it's Helping about making things may be a little clearer. Also, I do comment some new concepts, like history of philosophy one, my opinion on it.
Shared, Loving!
It's Spanish but so Easy to Translate into English. I still need this way. but Improving (it's just a matter of practise, if I practised and read more in English -it will come the time- I'd Improve faster).
"Sobre “La filosofía y el espejo de la naturaleza”, capítulo dedicado al “error de John Locke”.

Efectivamente, la diferencia entre impresiones e ideas de la filosofía lockeana mantiene, si no acrecienta, la problemática de la dualidad mente-realidad.
En su intento de coordinar la dualidad irresoluble entre impresión sensible e idea o relación de ideas (si bien Rorty no lo explica demasiado, la “síntesis” de propiedades “visibles” a que se refiere Locke, como fundamento para la identificación de los objetos de la realidad, no convence en absoluto al autor de referencia, por lo que explicamos a continuación), Locke se refiere de un modo no del todo coherente (en opinión de Rorty) a una doble vertiente del pensamiento, representada por la mecánica interna del cerebro, al modo newtoniano pero adaptada al mundo interno respecto del “abollamiento” de la tabula rasa de la mente por la realidad –percepción-, por una parte, y por la idea en sí misma, por otra. Este último aspecto inmaterial parece que queda justificado implícitamente (en el discurso de Rorty sobre lo dicho por Locke) sobre la base de la certeza cartesiana “cogito, ergo sum” respecto de la constitución mental.
Independientemente de la inconsistencia que observa Rorty en la argumentación de Locke, dada su incapacidad para casar bien los significados epistémicos correspondientes a la “impresión” y a la “idea”, la idea fundamental que quiere expresar es en qué medida este problema constituye el inicio y el origen, en lo que podría llamarse principio histórico de la filosofía “autoconsciente” (si bien esto, postula Rorty, no llega hasta Kant, puede percibirse en Locke, entiendo, un primer paso ya consolidado por parte de la filosofía hacia el estatuto epistemológico de fundamento del pensar humano en sí, situada ya más allá de la histórica lucha de los pensadores por deshacer la confusión entre filosofía y superstición); decía, constituye el inicio y el origen del problema de la representatividad.
Se trata, dice Rorty, de la confusión entre “tener certeza de” y “tener certeza de que”. En el primer caso, nos hallamos en el ámbito de la representatividad mental en sentido estricto, en cuando referencia a la mente que duplica, mejor o peor, la realidad percibida; en el segundo, nos hallamos en el ámbito de las proposiciones, es decir, nos olvidamos de la relación entre personas y cosas para centrarnos en la relación entre personas y proposiciones. No se trata de tener certeza de (palabras suyas) la existencia de un triángulo rojo, por representación fidedigna y DIRECTA del mismo en la mente, sino de que la proposición que así lo enuncia es verdadera. No se puede hablar de verdades o certezas en un sentido directo y no mediado respecto de la percepción misma, sino solamente de la proposición. Sólo las proposiciones son verdaderas o falsas, en la discusión epistemológica. Cualesquiera otras disquisiciones sobre lo “directamente” real carecen de sentido, en tanto en cuanto nos conducen al callejón sin salida de la dualidad “irreparable”.
Obviando muchísimos comentarios y explicaciones que debería dar ahora, el hecho es que ya en los problemas que observa en Locke, Rorty comienza a perfilar la historia de lo que él considera la aparición “madura” –en la historia de la filosofía- del problema del “espejo de la naturaleza”, Se trata éste, de un problema irresoluble si no se reconoce todo el peso y relevancia del giro lingüístico.
Por otra parte, si bien ve en Kant una primera solución al problema legado por Descartes y Locke, mediante su comprensión de que todas las realidades al alcance de nuestra mente son realidades “constituidas” desde la misma, previamente, por medio de nuestra psicología espacio-temporal y desde nuestras categorías previas; el problema no se desvanece por el hecho de permanecer Kant todavía en las coordenadas conceptuales del cartesianismo de la dualidad del sujeto-frente a-la realidad, como refleja su doctrina de “la cosa en sí” (realidad inaprehensible por el hombre en tanto que sólo tenemos acceso a lo constituido –de la realidad- sobre nuestros sentidos y nuestra mente).
Sólo el giro hacia el lenguaje y las proposiciones, y a las relaciones entre éstas, puede centrar en sus términos propios la discusión sobre las certezas halladas y/o hallables en la discusión epistemológica.
La primera objeción que haría a la brillante descripción histórica de Rorty en este capítulo versaría sobre la auténtica dimensión de las categorías aristotélicas. Si bien Aristóteles no habla directamente de “conceptos”, la realidad y el carácter de esta noción mental, así como su profundo conocimiento de la teoría de las ideas de su maestro Platón, creo que son fundamento suficiente para poner un modesto signo de interrogación a las afirmaciones históricas de Rorty sobre el primer punto de la evolución hacia la filosofía del lenguaje y el giro lingüístico. Ciertamente, Aristóteles no parece hablar de categorías previas, al modo que lo hace Kant respecto de las bases lógicas de los juicios analíticos y de, sobre todo, en este contexto, de los juicios sintéticos a priori; sino que más bien se trata de categorías que aparecen tras la abstracción realizada por el pensador sobre las impresiones generadas en nuestra mente, directamente, por la realidad. No obstante, esta crítica al pensamiento anterior a Kant, a Aristóteles, concretamente (no habla de Platón, y si lo hiciera, debería hacerlo en términos distintos, puesto que la némesis que este autor toma de Sócrates respecto de las ideas innatas desvirtúa del todo el principio de la tabula rasa que Rorty critica respecto de lo dicho por Locke) pierde un poco de intensidad si, injustamente, en términos modernos, recordamos lo dicho por Noah Chomsky sobre la evolución del lenguaje en la mente, tomando éste como una realidad dual que se forma, conjuntamente, sobre bases innatas y desde la misma experiencia, solamente (*).

Desde mi punto de vista, esta reubicación del problema es sólo parcialmente correcta. Parcialmente porque se olvida de un problema que, en el momento de su conceptualización, es irresoluble, para centrarse en la parte del mismo que sí admite o permite la comprensión lógica y, a su vez, la solución práctica. ¿Desde dónde y sobre qué se constituye la REALIDAD, única verificable o falsable, del lenguaje? ¿No es ésta una atribución metafísica de cualidad ontológica per se que constituye una hipostatización en sí misma, como solución “barata” para salir por la puerta de atrás del problema?
Efectivamente, la verdad en sentido clásico es de naturaleza lógica y, por tanto, proposicional; pero esta dimensión indiscutible de la solución no pueda dar la espalda a lo que queda por explicar y explorar, en términos filosóficos. Por una parte, por todo lo visto hasta ahora, sabemos que la lógica proposicional es de origen psicológico, en realidad, en tanto que respuesta biológica y mental a la lógica estructural de la realidad; por otra, que esta lógica no es meramente proposicional sino que es, en términos globales, “icónica”, en el sentido explicado por Damasio (que el propio Einstein de alguna forma ratifica, en su explicación del funcionamiento de su mente). Por último, gracias a lo explicado sobre la relación de “especularidad estructural” entre realidad y mente, sabemos que el problema de la dualidad cartesiana ha adquirido un nuevo horizonte que debe ser explorado por medio de nuevas perspectivas y nuevas herramientas conceptuales de explicación sobre su origen y naturaleza filosófica y naturalmente soluble.

(*) Efectivamente, es muy complicado reelaborar una historia lineal de la filosofía. La evolución del pensamiento filosófico es un laberinto de nodos interconectados y en red que progresan en el tiempo más o menos causalmente (en un sentido de argumentación y réplica teóricas); un laberinto de ideas y conceptos, que van y vienen, que se rechazan, se aceptan o se reproducen parcialmente, por razón de múltiples circunstancias de diversa índole, imposibles de simplificar y captar de modo reducido en un pensamiento individual o un papel, dada la complejidad de dicho laberinto “en progresión”. No obstante, sí existen saltos conceptuales cualitativos que de un modo siempre difuso más o menos preconfiguran la realidad teórica subsiguiente. La única salvedad es que, como se observa en lo dicho, no hay compartimentos estancos, ni garantía alguna de poder haberlos, en la historia de la filosofía."

flower God Bless, Loving!  flower 
 flower Tell Brooke, Please, that She's my Love, my Living All!  flower 
 party smiley party smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next