Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi for another while,
Smile Smile

just changed last post on those theories I talked about, taking to make better grammar and structure and thinking.
Just because it's Necessary and Deserved from me.
Could real All, it's Interesting and Useful.
My Duty, to me.
flower flower flower

Brooke, see You very soon today again.
love smiley I Love You, I Love You!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:16 am

Smile High Loving Smile
Smile Smile

those melancholies of mine about Loving You... Helped me by Videos.
Contrasts, and message from two last ones lyrics, and contrasts Made me Laughing Smile and felt good.
So, I'll Have to Find some Funny Picture of You.
flower Funny as Family, I Mean!! flower
Happiness from my already "daddish" selfmade in my head role (You're More Mature Adult Person than me!), because I Like it, and it Helps to suffocate that other One like David in flames.
flower love smiley love smiley flower

Beautiful Survival Never ending TRUE LOVE!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

Oh oops how I Love You!!
Going to use, just for own thinking (eh, eh, don't feel anybody so safe, I will write about these thoughtful thoughts later), just for some Laughing Laughing Laughing the nietzschenian "hammer philosophy" (literal words he used) Smile Smile Smile .
Your Tenderness (blinded me) and this Working, for You, for me and for All, will HELP, so Much, Very. Heavenly State.
Everything, Everything I'd do to Stay Fine Here with You and All around, Brooke!! action smiley Smile
Feeling like quite Good caretaker, I'm Feeling Very Well in Love Now!!
cheekey smiley party smiley Razz party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Ah, before forgetting. Did I Told You that I Adore You?
cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower love smiley

ps: Till the Night's Hug!
( Suspect well, OK, and something more Rolling Eyes )
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile

flower come for the One, the Kiss and the Hug!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, "vaig com una moto". So many things to do. And class later. Wow!
Will come again after going, for More Loving You Sweet, if You let me. And in the Night for Giant HUG, I LOVE YOU!!

PS: if You Were More Adorable, and for the number of words I Need to use to Try to make Love to You by words, NEVER enough, We Should Created something Newer than just and IDIOME!!
Smile party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley Smile
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi again, Brooke!!

You're too Adorable Exclamation

And now normally going to other things ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) have to say I thought "Who do you think you are" would be one new for each weekend, thinking the second was yours, but it was not this. I suppose it was broadcasted before.
If I see when, I'll Watch again.
I could Watch in Youtube!
flower cheers cheers cheers flower
love smiley love smiley

Well, Yes I Like You and Yes I Love You, so it's MAGICAL and FANTASTIC. HEAVENLY to me!!
And as You're too Beautiful to me, and Perfect, that last Picture can not move by now and even when have to use the other computer today, don't want to post new Picture today. That Actual One is BLESSING GIFT for my eyes and my Heart and my Soul. I Love You!! action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Smile Hi. Again!! Smile
party smiley party smiley

just came to say I'm Very Thankful and Happy, yes the word is Happy, for Messages today. So Much.
I've been having a talk with one friend here after some time not much talking, for things about work, and had different kind of talk, about the country, trees, working there..., things like that, just for a while; and after it some talking by phone to teacher.
(Likes what I'm doing and think I'm Working hard and Well, and that it can be Really Good, work Finished)
And this balancing, next to Messages of Peace and Care Honest, Today, Have been so... WOW!
Smile And I Love Brooke Shields!! Smile
flower love smiley flower

ps: You're so Funny, Nice!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Smile Oh, Hello, Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

I'll be True. Don't You think I'm that much tough. When I think so Much, and also Feel the pressure from the outside, I feel anxiety, quite high for last days.
And those thoughts from today, quite Good, are tough to be Expressed. They bring claustrophy, someway (not impossible to handle, please undersand me, but it's Real), and also some lack of Innocence I'm Always Searching for.
For this, I Have to Say, More than Ever, Please, Lady and FRIENDS All, Thank You for another Endless Love Video.
I Needed to Feel some Candid Heart, after all.
It's Been Blessing, and I (so tired at this time from my own selflatering, so I NEED like hell to Modestly express myself) Feel I can still Feel that Innocence, that Believing in Love.
For Eternity. I could cry.
But not.
Smile Razz flower love smiley love smiley flower Razz Smile

Going to See, and some Videos too.
don't go.
Thank You for Pictures. My Petitions for Christmas are One Picture, at the very least, where All Family Appears, Lovely Faces and All, so Happy.
So, this is what I WANT for Christmas!! action smiley
flower I Love You!! flower
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Smile my HAPPINESS and ALL OF MY JOY OF MINE Smile
Smile Smile

going to Video Fun and cheekey smiley Exclamation
Here alone now at work. Nobody's here, only YOU AND ME, Dancing.
It's How I Feel.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
flower flower

Those Pictures... Nothing compares as Feelings for the Living. I Do even have wills for looking Good.
Wink at You, of course!! Wink

ps: You're my FAMILY, GIRLS, my FAMILY!!! And ALL FRIENDS too, ONE Love!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

coming for Good Time. Childish is more Necessary than ever.
So Good.
Class quite Well. Methodological correction so Nice and Polite and True for Useful.
I'm Very Happy with People Around for these days.
Also Wanted to say, again, that even when Reality Looks so Good to me like now, I Still Think and Feel How is it Possible You're Real, Brooke?
I'm sorry, it's TOO DIFFERENT to All!! cheers Smile
This is a completely Ortodoxian ( Laughing Laughing Laughing ) Talking Hug!!
Smile Razz cheekey smiley Razz Smile

I ADORE YOU!! action smiley
There're no words for You. Well, excepting those ones, Brooke Shields Like a Star @ heaven , You know.
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

Well, also just saying it's Peaceful me. Also Wanted to Demonstrate How Strong and Faithful me about Future as Good Place to Enlighten, All Together, and to take Shelter for All! That's my Dream too!
cheers cheers cheers

I'm not angry. Tough words and "coincidences" used only to Demonstrate Brooke and Friends I'm BETTER THAN EVER, about CONFIDENCE ABOUT ALL. I'm not anxious either.
First, angryness, so far as Definitive, I SEE. Second one, getting better and Better day by day.
PERSPECTIVE is what I Needed, to Stand Calm and Healthy.
I Catch it by Studies, but never feet too far from Mother Earth.
Complex Balancing, as Everything!!
Also, CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY FOR ALL GOOD THINGS!
flower flower flower

Brooke, now I'm starting to feel fear from too much talking to You brings me to Anxiety.
But not.
When getting out classes I've seen poster from "La Família Sans", Estudi Zero Teatre.
Smile Wink Smile
All like Addams Family but here this land and lower final invoices for the making, but Seems Truly Nice, from 6.12.2012 to 24 I think I real.
geek Smile cheers

Brooke, I Understand me Wanted to Stay Here. All Beauty I can bring Here is Much More than I could build up in any other context (well, excepting the private one Smile Laughing Smile - just some fun) from daily living.
I Understand Here's Like Heaven and some People may Think and Feel the Same and Like it, and maybe, someway, They're Being Helped, no matter any personal ways or circumstances.
That's what I Like!!
Would You Believe me if I say that I Love You, Brooke?
Smile party smiley Smile

God Bless!
cheekey smiley Brooke, wait for the Big Hug Tonight!! It's All Love's, ETERNAL!! cheekey smiley

PS: Teacher Truly Likes my Ideas, so Polite and Helper, and Said just Need Work!
So, Here We go.
I understand You being so lazy for lifetime ( Wink Laughing Smile action smiley )...
Truly, so Much Admiration and Respect for You, Brooke.
Admiration and Love!! That's not so Usual, to be Together, my Lady of Heaven Adored, my Angel Heart!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley

PSII: cheers TRUE=MORE AND MORE PEACEFUL me, and About All! Brooke!! cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Smile Hi, Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

and ough!! Smile cheers
That Genius, Strong and Tender, IMPRESSING me each Time it Appears.
So Easy, the Beautiful Care comes around, and emerges like river of fire to kiss the moon and make the journey so much far than the same sun.
You Impress me.
And it's Good. Gives me Breathe, this Strenght, and Inspiration.
Wow, that's my Woman of MINE.
Speechless, and not jokes.
I can easily feel some small looking at YOU, I have to make my neck longer to save my pride, and it's not enough for so many times.
Ough!! Wow, God!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: going to Enjoy a little more the last One Video. I am TRULY affraid as the first time I came. To the Forum, to LA and to New York. The same.
SWEETEST FEAR OF LIVING!!
Lady, forgive me.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

how are things?
Me quite GOOD. Coming from some walk and streching and breathing and Mad to the outside Free and OK!
Like "Cabaret" Movie, but as there're no trains here, I go some "far" from civilization to spell my Mad Well.
flower Laughing Laughing Laughing flower
Smile Smile

Feels Good!

I tell al these things because as I think it's possible to be seen, Want to Explain. Everything's OK. Much better than when I went to walk for a while. Needed Breathing this morning. Yesterday, after movies and proud sharing ( geek ) I Smile Smile Smile did some more exercise. Just to Stay Fine. Body is Good to be Well Maintained. I'll try. For Goodness.
God Bless!
cheekey smiley Brooke, I Love You too Much but quite far from Enough!! You're PERFECT! cheekey smiley

ps: Today New Picture of Goddess! What will be, let's see!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi,

Princess I'd LOVE to Kiss and I'd never stop. That Picture is a Killer, Brooke. The more I put competitivity (because of last days) down and let heart feelings be opened, the more I cheekey smiley . I mean, not "hard" like Good Episode, just like, for saying something, Tom Sawyer in Love.
"El sueño de la razón produce monstruos" ("the sleeping of reason can create monsters"). This is why Apollo Must Always to be Awake, some way. I understand sentence like the fact we are All, at last or at first, animals, and only by the instinct is impossible; but also like something more (have not read any anylisis about sentence), as Culture for Civilizations. Culture=KNOWLEDGE (REAL KNOWLEDGE, more than Technical One or for Business only)=CRITIC ABILITIES about Social and Moral issues.
That's short and evident extract from thoughts about Moral and Learning.
But I Know, All, Culture and those from Different Eras can become ill, like sacrificial symbols on human or animal livings. TOTAL DARKNESS to me, TOTAL.
Where's the key for keep ourselves awake from the danger from the inside, social and individual?
Reading, Learning and Understanding the Human Essence. If we do prefer this one to be improved more than the other one (not bad, real part, but not the one who makes us the best, to me), it's like Culture of Planting Vegetables or Trees, to be cared, carefully. We Grow and Grow by the Appreciating of Empathy, the most selfish Feeling (from evolutionist perspective and from the "feeling good" culture too), for All People. For this, Necessary just some Culture to Truly Understand (not Necessary Harvard, Please, or any University) How All People Has the Same Value and, SO IMPORTANTLY, how this can not be measured for what one person owns. NEVER!
That's the dark side from the typical social success to me, and one of reasons for my ENDLESS Critic of Materialism.
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

Coming from some walk, not too long, and "brutal" ( Very Happy Laughing Wink ) stretching. I could even run. I have not done for weeks. Left ankle too painful because of last too impetuous runs. Felt good, on natural ground, softer, more natural.
Good!
And I was "tired"!
Smile flower flower Smile

Just the Good Wishing!
flower I Love You!! Keep in Touch!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:17 pm

flower Brooke flower
flower flower

I wanted to take a moment today to say what I'm saying now. But after Seeing MIRACLES OF BEAUTY I did not want. But now I Want because I Need. I mean, Lady, I Need to let this Lovestorm get some pacified in me, by thinking more rational ways.
I CAN NOT STOP THINKING HUGS AND HUGS AND HUGS. YOU'RE ANGELS COME TODAY TO ME! TOO TOUCHED! action smiley
flower flower flower

Well, "reset, ar".
Smile Laughing Smile

Reading yesterday about story of "ideal knowledge on biology" and its evolution on time, got so surprised when I found as master key there the same Goethe, yes. Poet and Writer. Knew he worked on Philosophy, his work is fulfilled with it, but did not know how Evident got his task.
On it, about "Idealist Morphology" about beings. Please; NEED spanish to Say Well. So easy I know to translate. I say because it's so Bright and someway give me reason.
"lo particular se halla eternamente sujeto a lo universal; lo universal tiene que someterse eternamente a lo particular. Entre lo particular y lo universal no media una relación de subsunción lógica, sino una relación ideal o simbólica. Lo particular representa a lo universal, no como un sueño o una sombra, sino como la revelación momentánea viva de lo inescrutable".
He was against "deducción" as way for the making of theory of Nature from Universal and Abstract Principles (this ways was chosen by Kant to study Human Knowledge Limits from Newton physics: focused only on visible surface of relations in Nature, not about essences -=metaphysical) and against against the "inducción".
About this last one, said: "a los ojos del genio, un solo caso puede valer por mil, siempre y cuando que sepa captar en él la ley que gobierna todo". Talking about ability for knowing the Important over the simple acumulative cases of typical Inductive ways.
Also "no es posible captar los fenómenos de la vida de un modo purament aritmético; los números son meras aproximaciones a los fenómenos, siempre insuficientes".
He also did not completely trust in History as Science, getting to the point of talking about his importancy just as symbol or legend.
Well, this is All. Taken from Ernst Cassirer book "El problema del conocimiento IV".
I am not totally agreeing with All as it's written, but BASE is so Clear to be Related to All I've Said before, and that I'm thinking about.
He Impressed me so Much. Till the point I will have to read his philosophical texts (hopefully translated into spanish, because my deutsch is so bad, so unfortunetely but it's true), to LEARN and to Get Help to Think More about All Ideas.
flower flower flower

Brooke, I Love You so Much. Big HUG for All There, so Much Special for Beloved Rowan or Grier.
flower
I Love You!
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:32 pm

cheekey smiley Good Morning and Merry Christmas Exclamation cheekey smiley
Smile Smile Smile
flower

How are the things? geek
Not asking for Heart, too obvious. Not necessary to hold messes to Clearly See Now Exclamation

Obviously too, me some "shino/shano" as we use to say here very, but very much geek , coloquially; but quite Good.
Nerves low now, progressive since coming. Those things Happened, not dramatized or faked or disguised at all. Tough but Experiences after All. As that I take them. To Learn and Share it.
Everything's Gonna be OK! I Promise and Swear to You!!
Went to Church Celebration yesterday's night. Felt Good! Years and years (if not trascendental events) since I had not gone only for my own Motivation. And Need. Community as Peace. I Liked Very Much Sant Marçal's Mass.
Heartfelt! It will not be the last time me Going. They've also been Making Good Efforts for Helping People.
It's Funny and Nice, because Today "la misa del gallo" is going to be made, for first time, at 7:00 o'clock. Good! Smile
flower flower flower

I'll be PEACEFUL, I Swear.
I'll Work Fine and Good, You can be COMPLETELY NICELY SURE!
And I Love You so Much!
Brooke, You Must Know You Look like an Angel on last Pictures, MORE BEAUTIFULLY THAN EVER BEFORE IN LIFE I COULD SEE. It's TRUE! action smiley
Thank YOU for Sharing Beauty and Soul by such a Bright and Blessing Human Touch, from Your Eyes and Your Smile!!
flower I Love You!! flower
Merry Christmas, my Love, I'm with You More than any other time before, MORE THAN EVER, what the..., Tonight!! With All!
love smiley love smiley

ps: Going to Have Very Nice Celebrating with Friends Tonight here, but will Come for Sure for Christmas HUG!
flower party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

How are things going? Smile
First of All, so Important, Have to Say I'm ONLY Wishing the Very Best for Everybody.
I Know Subjectivity in Everybody, as me, and Pasts Playing their Real Part in Us All.
And, obviously, the Structure of Relationships made up as Cultural Results, and Values System from that, and from All.
This is the First thing to Say.
Personally, Wishing the Very Best.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

Well, this does not mean bad wishes for the whole planet are authorized at all, of course geek
flower Laughing Laughing Laughing flower

Just Trying for Healthy Staying from Real Possibilities, including those of mine.
Gotta Work on that!
Smile Smile Smile

And All I Said is Real even when I may be Terribly Angry in some Well Closed, by me, place of my Heart.
flower flower flower

Also, have to Say for Goodness, that this place does not hurt very much right now at last.
I Do Feel the Powerful Motivation from it, because I Know my Mind and my Heart Much More, and Understand How Sublimation for the Working Hearted Minded to Play to Top. And Healthy.
Why, How?
Because There's Moral Implication on it, and any kind of sense of Guilty, NOT AT ALL, or feeling Victim (the thunder hammer truly worked Very Happy Smile ). For this Feels Good.
Solidarity's Spirit, despite to what it may seem, is Stronger than ever in me; as Empathy and Altruism too.
And Family!
And Feeling the inner Power, even in worse moments of loneliness or inner violence created in me throug all.
It's Like All Finally Made Sense.
By the Story We've Been Building Up, I Feel BIG Inner Healing about All.
Per example, one for what I said: Videos I Watched yesterday, the "ET", used to explain today how "albino" people is taken, STILL TODAY, in some places of Africa, by their own people, for Rituals of Killing and Totemic Culture of some weird kind of Magic from them bodies to catch. There's even a market for it.
It's tough, but it's Real and Necessary to be Said.
It's not only the only Human Crime, of course, but as long as I Saw the Video, and Meaning, I am just Explaining for GOODNESS AND FOR HUMAN SALVATION AND LIFES'.
The only Moral salvation Comes from Loving one each other All over the World!

Don't go, one more post. Wow!
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Smile Hola, Hi, All, and More!! Smile
Smile Smile

I'm More Intimidated today than then when I came. True. Reality... Oh my wave
Then was like "gladiator" in Love. Mission to Do. Love of my Existence and my Life. Had to Be like Perfect. Was not thinking (as You know for the way waiting like and unshamed brave face one sitting before the Show - Embarassed now only for the thinking, if I think about Laughing Smile ); was not thinking about anything but Doing.
I Felt, after, when You Could See YOU, like You were something so of MINE that I, whatever, did not have to fear anything. When I faced at last (for what I could see, unexpected lifting from the chair), was TOTALLY Stupid and Afraid because then was when situation was Impossible to Be Controlled by me. And I did not know anything at that time.
Angry birds, unknown situation never imagined, all those people around like knowing and expecting (I could even see comments from one gentleman that was sitting to my left side, on a very crowded table: for what I could see, thought it was good sign, but YOU had gone then).
I had said too many things (and did not understand too many things) to Stay Waiting for anything else at that time. Situation was and is what it is.
I Know I Must Come back. BIG HUG and gentle kiss, at the very least. Debt.
I am Very Thrilled for Everything from today.
I said what I'm Feeling like Truth Now. Not trying to hide any feeling from all those I remember in my Heart from that Unforgettable Moment.
It was, for All things YOU Know (money -now I have to go to solve some problem, Friendly, to Play the Adult role), and for Family as I Understood from the first time (though all I said), like Top of my Life.
What else could I be expecting from that moment.
And I was breaking walls with the pennis for All Day in my mind. Wilderness I had never known.
It was so Hard and Tought to Go through.
HOW I WAS WISHING. HOW MUCH.
I Feel the shaking and sweating from those days, in the inside but also in the outside. It was like some kind of Fever.
Not very Respectful, but I Had to Say.
Now I Love You More.
And Have Grown quite enough for going through the days to future without waiting for anything.
NOTHING Pressure from me. I said and I'll do.
I Have Changed, Intentionedly, my Emotions.
Had to Stay Here, Healthy and Respecting at some kind of Necessary levels, at the very least.
For this, Good Part of things.
Now going to Videos.
How Lovely, Gentle, Beautiful and Caring You're Looking!!
I Swear I've Already Learnt to be Gentle and out of wave Passion to You.
This does not mean lack of Love at all. The opposite. It was so Tough.
cheekey smiley I Still Think You're the Sexiest "thing" I've ever Seen Moving!! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:47 pm

And... Smile

One thing is Very Important: Enjoy All You May be Doing as Much as You by yourself can (Improve it!) and as Much as things let You Do (Improve it!).
Balance.
Love is key for going through the way duty/joys.
Intelligence, can be SURE, is nothing static. Nothing about social origens or any other kind.
Work, Enjoy it (near to childish better) and never stop.
Shared! action smiley
flower
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:18 pm

more things I think can help:

When talked about "order" and "sense" should have explained my focusing was very near, more than any other, to sociology.
Key question to understand difference: do we see sense in dictatorial and ordered political system?
Sense is, first, about Subjectivity. Order is perceived and made the same in mind, but it is something much more objective: just numbers, p.e. Sense Will Always Admit Much More Discussion.
For this difference, probably I made another mistake when talked about beauty of face (because of numbers) to explain something about sense, and beyond the fact I think it's something more than just proportion, the perception of Beauty, I mean.
To me, the fact it's usually connected the Love, as the Sense it is in our Minds and Hearts, to the Beauty of face (traditionaly connected to proportions), taken from another deeper perspective help so much to make even more clear my argument.
Evolutive perspective. Tendences of All (this does not mean it's Good from Moral Judgement about canons and unfair and pressure for us All in society of masses and comunication: this is just Reality: WE ALL LIKE MORE A BEAUTIFUL FACE THAN ANOTHER ONE THAT IT IS LESS ON THE SCREEN OF THE CINEMA, P.E. It's not the only Reason to See, OBVIOUSLY (this is very delicate, this place I am feet on now Rolling Eyes : BE BRAVE AND COME ON), a Movie or an Actor, but We Have to Admit a Nice Presence is Always MUCH MORE a Plus than a fail for All who Must "Show" their faces (told very rude and simplistic ways) out publically); as I said before the other text between () Laughing , usual tendences of all are, Initially at the very least, to Look more and get more interest at one face (or other parts, yes, yes, for those on jokes tongue smiley ) we like (not necessary perfect, just some lines of proportion).
We Like The Face from Person we Fall in Love with (not necessary perfect, insist), USUALLY (NOT NECESSARY ALWAYS).
It's just statistic sociological result.
We've evolutioned to Appreciate and to Love Beauty. And, as I said, Beauty gets included by the Meaning of "Sense".

Well, I've taken the short way to end exposition. But it's good and useful for doing it well, I think.
My English Writing does not leave to do much more, and things are so Complext that Need Much More Deeper Study than what I've made here.
But I'm satisfied about essence.
It would be so Nice to See it it's been Liked, Understood and Agreed.
But well, my time for knowing will come (hopefully I will not regret when it comes, for results Laughing Smile ) at university and society, when I reach.
Hope I Helped someway. I know it's very wave All I've said. Need Much More study from me.
Here I Go!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:39 pm

well, those fears I talked about in the other post... They're just that thing, fears. Very Happy Smile cheers
The Happy to me is that it was for Love, not for addictive talking.
Tonight I'm going to a dinner, and I am going to be payed (dinner, not me person of course wave Smile -it should try Laughing ).
FRIENDS date.
Embarassed but things I do admit are changing here. So, what the... I can have some good time, doing nothing bad. It's OK.
Live the Life.
flower Love for You, Love for You, there's nothing beyond flower
party smiley love smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi!!

I think by Union of All Meanings, and Brooke arms along body like falling (number 7 I'm posting) and after inclined (number 8 I'm posting) and Videos and some picture of Mine I Posted, it's Laughing Laughing Laughing
flower Very GOOD, Very! Only posting those two today (I'm Keeping All!), but ALL are so BLESSING AND BEAUTIFUL, SO MUCH to See! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Truly, I Laughing .
As days go by, as Time, and songs ( Smile Very Happy Smile ), more and more proud I'm feeling about my 22! Ha! Good Job!
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Don't get too emotioned me, going to Work for Pictures. Quite INNOCENTLY and NICE and KIND is so Blessing!!
cheers party smiley cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

Brooke: Demonstrated. To Dedicate Poems to You Brings some kind of Blessing Sense action smiley
Peace, Love, Inspiration, Work!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi!!

I want to be totally Focused into Normal Living automatically right now, Mad Now, I said!
Smile Laughing Smile

Processes, processes. Mind is lower for automatical, even mine ( geek ).
Some fun:
I had lost very important document, and was truly worried and searched in all places, asking. Worried.
It was in one of departments of my desk ( Embarassed Mad Laughing ).
It's the first time I lose some document this way, but I'm not sure it was put there after fact I asked, truly, but it's the same. Found!

Yesterday, searching for a book at library.
Code 306 blablabla numbers HAB.
I was looking only for letters (in the other shelters this was the order line) and could only find 4 or 5 differents books from author, but not "mine". Told to one lady worker and she easily gave me it.
Yes, yes, it's the first number, you see... 3... and then it's following the order. This is 306, so...
Embarassed Mad

This is process, when finding these mistakes (me genius - geek Exclamation - and man: two things together are already a "walking" miracle, well, or almost, Laughing ) and sharing or being found and under the "spotlight" of jokes and accept it and laugh with it.
True. Embarassed but going NATURAL with it.
Good!
One more note. Shared.
Going to work some more intense. I'm doing. CONCENTRATED. TRUE. Work of Mind. That's my kind!
Well, if I have not to find correlativities among Signs that Capture my Intention too Much and disturbe my perception.
party smiley Laughing Smile Brooke Eyes are another good example about that!! Smile Laughing party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:34 am

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Only one second! God Bless You All!
cheers You're, Brooke, too Lovely and Perfect and Inspirational and Beautiful! cheers
flower And I Love You so Much, Very Much, Too Much, perfectly Much!! flower
flower love smiley I Love You!! love smiley flower

ps: another thing I Know is the Fact if I had Never known You, I could NEVER do All things I'm going to Make Good!!
party smiley INSPIRED. FOR THE LOVE!! party smiley
cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Smile Hi, my Adored Smile
Smile Smile

I'm making report about very complicated questions, and I see how, as I'm going around with it, I'm Improving myself, and remembering many things and seeing how I know more than I thought at once. My Law Studies were Better than I thought, as my knowledge from it. I'm Good!
Ha, good!
Also wanted to say I know name for "platillas" is "insoles". Did not know before. So, as I'm waking so comfortably, can say, in spanish now, "llevo dos plantillas como dos soles. Oh, sole mio".
Well, not completely spanish!
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

flower I Love YOU Very Much, I Adore You, I Need, You Make me Happy, You Make me Feel I'm Alive!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: PLEASE, Stay ALWAYS with me!! Need Your Loving; Your Care; Your Breathe... And Your Existence!! action smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next