Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:39 am

Some nice funny composing. Nothing personal at al, just for Global Good One Feeling!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a-hUP7kO3A
Tremendizing things as usual for my story; so Tremendous Song by itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d1KTFU8eD4
So much bored lady, for the occupations of his gentleman (now names fun Laughing Smile Razz ); Beautiful Song, Tremendous Actress by themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFkI-zxZlHo
Some more awaken alls, "muuh, ir" Laughing lol! geek Razz ; Tremendous Singer, Nice Song by themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrZAp9xDzTA
Funny one names, and for Good Unity; Too Much by themselves.
flower love smiley flower

ps: though probably non posting till the next week, I'll be visiting from time to time, as I'm watching pictures too.
Big Hug Brooke, Loving Fine Good and True!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 3:01 pm

Well, I think I'm getting all connected. And I think it's exhaustive task for exhausting going for exhausted ending after finish geek Laughing
Really, oh my, I think soon I'll feel the unavoidable obligation of calling myself by the honorary treatment of a previous "sir" party smiley geek Laughing
Getting truly serious to my conscience, understand and notice the philosophic revolution I'm making. One moment or another, it will must be assumed. It's too evident all, I see, as results keep flowing
Shocked bounce party smiley cheers party smiley Exclamation (the last one, under the skirt lol! hasi ).
Now some more Task and Thought.
Very Good Loving Hug!!
And a Hug!! action smiley
flower cheers bounce love smiley bounce cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi!!
cheers flower cheers

I am Shocked party smiley at the working around me, on the names and Nice People from the past I'm actually meeting.
First it was Xim, or Joaquín Fuster Orfila (Childhood!), Good; today was Jaume Jaume (yes, two times scratch geek Smile ), from my times preparing for entering studies for military (I failed exams -not logic, at physics problems I had the problem... scratch -, and my ego was too big for going again; and I also, have to say, noticed, by an incident -I had some other one Good, like the common applauses at the swimming-pool or the asking for the name after a physic exercise- when I was ignored and was asking why and I was told "wait" till you're called... I could see my sense of coherency was too much to my sense of discipline...), Good too. Working at the same place!, well different buildings.
This last one told me, talking about other mates, that the one who had a poster of You, and was so Very cheekey smiley Exclamation at You, became a licensed pilot and one day crashed, with no personal injuries, a petrol plattform... For something... tongue smiley Wink Smile , he was in the group of the wave - Laughing Smile Razz
Now to task very Focused.
big Loving Hug Beautiful Brooke!!
flower cheers cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 1:44 am

Hi!
Was Fine day.
Sending Only Wishes of Health. God Bless.
Me very Focused in Good.
Not much external ambitions in outside world beyond my inner one. Dealing Psycologically Well with All the negativity. Me Focused in my Best for the Better, and thats All to my World.
Did i proved yesterday existence of God?
From integral reason and for All who less or more understood my thinking expressed for last couple of years, think i proved it by new kind of argument, the ontoepistemologic one, as we could call it.
Say Spirituality in terms of something Sacred and Fundamental by the Good Future of The Human, if you only want to say it this way. Terminology affecting Symbollic Ideas is very usually a cultural, historic and idiosincratic origen.
And ive got so many more specific essays for specific subjects. All on its time.
I took these days easy. Blessing for the mind.
Big Good Loving Hug, Good night!!
God Bless!
Me very Focused
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Listening to Music, cognitive and existential ways (quite connected always) in my head, "de machcho" Laughing Razz study , really.
Today coming with not much visition other places because what I said, and because the Music, and because going "turtle" now the brain for good state for the evening interview at 17 hs.
Wow, sprints quite flexible explossivity muscles (now stories from the grandfather: I was very high and lows, usually, on my sportive rendiment, for this I did never take much seriously till my 18 less or more, but then I was too geek Very Happy Razz and Dreamy, and it was a not trained at all explossion of energy; now I see the reason: need for sense and the corresponding emotional state and the corresponding physical and mental rendiment for sports or anything; knowing this is enough to my childish ego party smiley ) and tendonds I did; the caring, the sun, the mood and the physical youth (relativistic term; and one more whole out for the piece keeping my pants on its place and around geek bounce ) were the reason I guess.
cheers hasi Well, Lady, Good Adore on the Hugging air and sun!! hasi cheers
Good Hugs!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 10:39 am

Ah, and he took a good look at my index, and Liked it. "Very Coherent and Interesting" he said.
You See, Good Going.
Good Hugs!! action smiley Razz
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:41 am

Hi!
Tonight I had the dream of me going, martially clothes but not well uniformed, to take something, like the certificate in the universitary graduation, the cerimony. Me very repeated the same moments, like a video, in the dream. Me very martial walking and so. Everybody watching.
Its stupid but symbolic meaning is obvious.
And well, here we're going.
Yesterday's IV Milenio so Interesting about the "Homo Naledi", 2'5 millions years ago, "Rising Star" Cave, metres and metres into the earth, so narrow place ("superman" route, that could only be made by 6 very thin and little Brave women, for the little space to go through)... For getting an Inhumation place.
This means, sense of transcedental existence: dead body is something more than what you see, objectivated before your eyes. Clear Origens of spirituality and religiosity.
Some scientists think it's Good but need for more investigation. But I think it's all going to be confirmed very well, for the circumstances of the whole thing.
Dr. Gaona also talked about the maker of the "Theory of the Group or Social Identity", by Henri Takfel. Proving we can all get fanatized.
He said, I Agree, Fanatized means, among other thing, but this point is Key (its all the same: all connected, but, by instance, the "Rising Star" does mean transcendence, and though there're other things connected to the Make of Human, like Social functionality, I think the first is the key for something: because it's simply the key for all of the rest of things; and I Admit it could not only come from only one thing, what I said about the chimpanze and termits (though this too); by instance: the fear from the conscience about the death when seeing another one from your species in this situation may make you more much careful before some potentially dangerous situations for the survival; Adaptive is Very Complex and Holistic Situation on Time):
means some "deshumanización" on some others. If not total (as all the things social, there's the possible scale or levels), at the very least partially for the fact of fixing a group (your origen and object of fanatism) before others.
It's also proved by experiments this is so easy to be made believed, and also that empathy mechanisms, at variable level, do get lower towards the others.
As long as this is a natural mechanism for the survival I think, going together in the origen with the sociality (big mass media and cities is so recent thing, compared to 2'5 millions years; and, there, symbol was key for fixing groups, as institutions, historic narrativity of sense about origen, cohession, etc), for protecting and working together for better results.
Group can Do Many More and Much More Complex and Useful things when there's a better structured and complex idiome for communication. This is the key for the origen of language, and, also, another circumstance to add to the origen of symbol.
The more complex groups beging, the more complex symbols become. Till getting them the status of intentionedly made for the fixing of the group.
This does mean the old sentence from Oscar Wilde about patriotic people is too much exaggerated, for the big lack of knowledge upon our protohistoric origens.
Anyway, it also means How Important is the Idea for Symbols for the Universal Unionity. for Overreaching all minorations of empathy among people in the world, any kind of reasons (not only nation, also social class, social group...).
There's a big mistery in the cave of the "Rising Star": how our ancestors could get into the cave that way (there're "homínidos" belonging to different species or sub-species..., also to say: it seems it was a long time terms Classic!). What happened? Sooner than tradition says about the use and domination of fire, entrances that were, because the move of the land around the cave, somehow closed after millions years -meaning before there was more light-, or, for the same reason, a process of "narrowing" made upon million years? scratch ).
Well, this is All.
Good job and Working very hard.
And Big Good Hug!!
Coming back to lower loving pulsions, though dont think it's that easy, it's going well. Studies and Understanding of Key things of Life are BLESSING for this. Sense Gets a Huger Horizong, then! And by this, All Empathy (when you frustrated, there's the group: you alone and the rest who are not frustrated: there's a real problem for empathic sociality developing).
Loving Good Hugs!!

ps: I'm on the good way, interiorized, for hard work without too much inertiality. More Flowing and easier to disconnect for different ordinary things, like rest or anything.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 6:46 pm

Hi,

Calm.
I Know I Have to Get this state, and I Do, by Doing something by myself. I RESPECT the Legality.
Not posting anything politics in the working time. And probably will not be able to post anything on these next days from the new temporary, I hope, place.
I'm Very Illusioned for this new challenge in my life.
I Believe in this Project of Sense and Humbleness.
And for what I was said by phone, and for the type of the Party, Podemos, I think that FINALLY in my Life, I can Be Accepted on Plenitude of Rights as any other one.
And I think there I've got a chance for Develope my potentialities on some Freedom, and as I Like to do: Working at once for the other People, Specially those who are More In Need.
And Very Important: what I said about the actual party in the government has NOT been said from any knowledge particular directly derived from my working place. In fact, my professional category does not let me know these things. This I said was something that was told to me by somebody, and it's something many People Knew, public domain and repeated for many time public terms.
I am Making Deffense of my party, out of working time, and NEVER using any possible privileged (quite difficult, we all have to admit Laughing , for the state of the appreciation about me in my actual working place) information. I Promise! I'm with the Legal System, and I Always Will Respect it! I'm a a jurist!
I think we can do something Beautiful at Equality, Balanced Development, Dignifying Work for All, Justice, National Integration by Moderate centralism and True Respect and Listening to other nations in spain, Regulation of the soil and construction, Regulation of Rights for All to Live in Dignifying place...
All things Written in Spanish Constitution.
It's very possible the essay may have to wait, though doctorate is impossible, april 2017 at the very much; as long as, if I am offered, I am ready for Politic Fight at All levels, and for doing it, Yes, inside of the Discipline of the Party. I am Helping for sure, not going for ego, because Everybody knows my pulsions for talking so much Here is the Emotional and Personal Expression, Valve, not exactly ego (I write bad in english, and though this I do, by instance, etc.), the reason. And in real life I think it's quite clear the ego or the richness are not my goal.
But There I Think somehow I can Find some Fulfillment, Global on Every Expression of my Being: Theoric and Practic, of my Sense of Coherence.
Brooke, I think we're going to be even further in real life, because I will be public terms so Close and Beside the poor ones and unprotected, so...
But Always, no matter how far, Loving.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:28 am

Hi,
Before sleep.
Out of unuseful humble in contexts of thinking wide but i hope inside of the always necessary kind.
When talked about violence and marxists revol.
Cause constitutionalism always needed some of it too.
Key to critizise us the concept of any kind totalitary thinking as failing per se.
For this Habermas and the Mature and Democratic Ruled Agreement.
Actual times Need Renovation of its Fundaments, by Huger Wiser and More Democratic Agreements. For all reasons i said, and many more.
Lack of humble: my thinking so complex, related to so many points, thats so easy to fall in mistakes like that.
And into kind Necessary: sorry me, i do the best i can.
Seeing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi,
not much talky because a lot of things to do, True.
Tomorrow not coming, I asked for an official permission for going to thesis reading, by Raul (God Bless, MAGICAL One! Wink Razz cheers bounce Basketball Shocked action smiley ), on Nietzsche and Heraclitus comparisson.
as I said, not only for the meaning of substance but mainly for the formal presentation program.
Came also for say that the magic I tried was not only in poems. Video compositions, comments, grandpa stories, etc (a very long etc.! Laughing Smile ); were made for the same reason as poems.
Also, the magic never ends. In the same core of the brainiest philosophy, it lies in two fundamental places: the beauty of the writing style, and the beauty of the sense found about something "tremendous" (for its originality and functionality for bringing new and deeper explanations upon reality and existence).
Me more "totxo" (not so good) at the first term, because of theproblem of trees and forest. Much brainy brings inertiality, and its more difficult to me to make beautiful games of music by the language using. But well, it's all about true wills for doing well and for improving, and about real efforts.
Well, seeing later quite easy.
I'm on a big work, but I'm quite calm. Not only because I already did big part of it (though so much remaining to be done still), but because I'm focused in the good way I know, and also because this is -now talking about the calmy; so, words game- the only fine way for working well and healthy at once.
bye, Loving hug!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 10:24 am

Hi, Beautiful Photobombing and Happy Thanksgiving day!
cheers flower cheers

How are things!; I slept better than I've been doing for weeks. Oh what I night. I'm sure I had "the dreamy dreams" at night.
Nerves calmed, much better, anxiety, really good. All goes together for Good.
Big Good Hug!!
Loving
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower

ps: Wittgenstein Book is "easy" to read, and it's written in very direct and not too conceptualized (critics on me that are right), different to Russell's.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 10:45 am

Have to admit I don't remember very well the way I was talking, and things I was saying, for the time of viruses.
It's possible I was not much kind for Very Big frustration after NY, Human terms.
It was all a mess.
There're was the CHILDISH playing, which also was some Transcendent One Love to me; and There was the Reality, this Family, and I Did NEVER thought about doing anything for causing a simple one bad time.  Me Caring and Appreciating so Very Much the Babies! TRUE!
Well, for this I wave and said what I said yesterday's night. Well, to be Honest I have to add that the virtual therapies before All in the internet or the movies or anywhere, for things people may think happened in the past or truly happened in fact for the years I stayed here, get me so Upset. It's NOT fair, one time and another time and another... Before All... It's something to truly be thinking about. Then, immediately, come to my mind the idea of poor and alone one against the corporativized privileged ones, lack of equality, lack of moral sense, and things like that.
Now Totally Honest.
God Bless, from the Heart.
Good Hug!
Later posting edition and little notes.
Loving
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Hi Good weekend!
Rest, exercise and "bones brutoretes precioses".
(Last expression is lolest! To my and i say because of videos, like me in hate state: if Friend working well, then all OK! True, the Reason for lol, Hearted!).
See later Wishing Much Love Peace and Health!
Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:45 am

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

This Im saying its for making feel good, as fixing real chances for my developing of all at good level of quality and on time.
I'm reading so Fast and by Understanding the philo pages. One minute, two minutes. Total Concentration. No fatigue till many hours passed, and nerves coming some time I am very able to erase for coming back to the joyful state of reading and understanding.
Good job!
Coming back to "real" life, the daily time, it's getting like another dimension, mysterious, even, to me; for my mental habits on this doing of my brain, on fast and on transcending symboconcepts.
It's funny tongue smiley
Confession.
This always used to happen to me, but for different ways: by instance, too focused in romantic, or in problems, or...
Now it's much more funny, because the sense is the director for both processes, and coming back to reality is much easier, and, as I said, real funny on myself and on situation.
Well, said as Good news on me and also as confession, at last. It's OK geek tongue smiley hasi
Reason when came was the Sharing of good news: me on the best mental state for work I've ever known. This I wanted to share.
Good Sweet Loving Hearts hug!!
(but now I do get nervous tongue smiley geek Laughing Razz party smiley )
Seeing
flower Razz cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley Razz flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 4:29 am

Good night!!
Read Sartre Lines. Calm qnd easy and far from records lol (i had never felt so much joy for acting silly, cause I Love You!!).
Sleepy Good.
Dreams of Velvet Touch tonight i hope to Live!!
You so Special and Unique to my Existence!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:32 am

Hi!
action smiley

How are things!
On the going Good. Much Work and on Good spirits for doing it.
Yesterday's night worked too. Fixing key points for introduction of book.
And though we'll not even have time for noticing it, almost, so soon we'll be on new year's eve celebrations! Shocked Smile Wow.
Well, on the Good Focused Calmy times, sending many Love greetings and a very Good Loving hug!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 10:36 am

Hi God Bless!
Smile

Here on the Going.
Next week start re-writing first 6 chapters. It's possible they get turned in 4, and then 8 totally. I think it's important the narrative rhythm of book, and this includes the extension. For what I want to explain, which needs an important intellectual and qualitatively different effort, it's more important than usual.
I see the big difference between my actual state of knowledge and the one I had when wrote first chapter. And this is so Directly influencing my ability for fixing very well what I can say in each part. It's getting clearer and clearer. After all, that misterious "aparecerse" explained by Heidegger may not be only a language game, though related to this book, not exactly to his being, though I think somehow he connected them both as long as it was his philosophy.
Well, Good day and Good work!
On the Loving hug!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
ps: tomorrow and the next one holidays, but working too but a little more moderate terms. I think I'm going to be rewarded. For sure, my self-satisfaction. Second, for all I know someday this well do. This at the very least.
Bye, seeing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:27 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

On a lazy naughiness, oh my. Working but not BB-8 actually geek bounce
But, really, so very Inspired. To See this Joyful Doing really is.
Well, "no afluixem, tirem sempre endavant; existencialment".
Big Very Good Hug!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:15 am

Hi!! flower cheekey smiley action smiley
cheers bounce cheers

I'm Very Touchy in Heart.
Wanted to dedicate this Beautiful Video-Songs to You, Love; and to Them!!, just separated for some time; and to All!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM84NjPEGSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5N9IHqqGcA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJsa6-y4sDs
God Bless!

And to my Lady of Mine, I just can say that You've been Enlightening my Life since I remember, and I Promise this will Endure All Eternity!!
Hug, anticipation of the someday coming Kindly and Friendly physical One
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

This is not so "funny", but I think it's quite calmy kind tongue smiley and healthy! When connecting all argumented subjects,, specially the more lately ones (this was a Good moment for going back to past and return to present Fine terms!).
Hope You Like,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaPCnS4bNUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plv0T-lAL-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_7lw1SBYb8
party smiley hasi cheekey smiley hasi party smiley

Good job! God Blessing Goodness!
And now to some tasking fine, manual too, Feel Good.
Seeing, a Hug!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Hi, my TV-Fine! action smiley Cool
Razz flower Razz

Wow, oh my cheers cheers cheers
On the half geek for cheekey smiley Razz cheers bounce
How Natural! The Beauty of the Face and the Acting! Beside Theatre, I don't remember this Naturality in Movies since "Pretty Baby" or "The Blue Lagoon" (sorry me, but in "Endless Love" You had to have a Totally Brutal Pressure on Your Glorious Teen Beauty -have to add, in this "notes" at "foot page" geek Laughing Razz that my Mom Watched some Scenes (I think Moms Do Also Have Right to Watch @TVs too Laughing Razz ) , and she was Shocked : told me with Not a simkple " Wink Twisted Evil " -we all know these kind of jealousies- than you were Far from Looking at 50 years old age, Really! action smiley , and it's True-; and something similar happened to me "on the change age", though obviously at the corresponding scale of beauty and social "success").
Bravo, Brooke, Very Brava and Talented on the Making of the Story!
Because it's quite a Real Fine Good Making, All of the Movie!
True.
cheers cheers cheers

And well, me on the easy day. Woke up late, breakfast in bed...
Now some working, helping uncle, and some walk and stretch.
In the evening-night 3 hours, at the very least, for the tasking.
And going really Well. Far from the end does not feel so bad ( Wink geek Laughing Razz cheekey smiley ).
Really, about the working, only now tongue smiley , I'm on the highway to the writing all of it, directly. It's hard work, but very satisfactonional. And Illussioning, even only by itself, the Creation of Sense and of Chance for it for All. God Bless!
And Loving Hug in Heaven' Forests, You're so True Bright!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: later coming for another Razz cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 12:50 am

I have been working. The "text" really good to me (not to this moustached TV Gentleman, I'm afraid, but well, this is the Life), only changing two very little things, a coma and adding a missed word in transcription. I'm Shocked at my evolution.
Buda studying occidental philosophy! geek Laughing Razz
Cuteness Loving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6WNwvvQkf0
And communication, actually! cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy3O-hP-yIU
Nothing personal but Admiration; posted for this, and for the Sense on symbol and on words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH4uuWITmgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5kcBxL7-qI
Human, however.

Into the Goodness, all storms and thunders from those clouds (from the land in fact) are "trekkie" childish terms,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBxPyKnWILw
action smiley Razz

Take Care with the ropes please, times are Very Lovely and Funny!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: tomorrow on a True "brutality" of tasking, but so Very Happy for this doing I'm on, sorry me for my "self- Shocked ", but it's just me as a kid on new shoes, as we used to say here.
I've got an almost "Fulfilled" and Peaceful Inner Sense in Mind and Heart, and I think it's fair to share it, whatever if it's liked or hated, or feared. It's Nothing for hurt, disturb or bringing things to worse situation. It's just the opposide. I Know and Feel so Well There're People Who can See it!

psII: And Very Good Hug on the Loving Fine, Hug me in Dreams tonight, Please, I'll Do too!!
cheers sunny tongue smiley sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:10 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Oh my, I think I was Needing a little break from all and rest. It felt so good, now going to the definitive resting for night.
Good Hug Loving so Much, Heavenly, Good night!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:17 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Good and Beautiful Morning, how are things!
Me on the Focused Mood.
Those posts from the People in whosay are Always really Nice; this sharing of some of the Best, Feels Good to me to See it.
Actually very concentrated in my task.
Many Greetings! action smiley Smile
And Good Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 2:55 am

Hi again. Cell pulled me out of post.
The truth is that i think any possible empathic and truly caring (for person and vales giving) understanding of me will Always be very Minoritary.
At this, i Admit "extremism": like this understanding or the forgetting of me. Things between have Always brought many problems to me. We coukd say not being in the averaged point does not help...
All very assumed, very "masho"terms on my existential dimension.
Going to other things, today really resting.
Was a "brutal" and abrupt scy-rano (lol childish) jump on my knowledge today. Tremendous Good for what must be coming. Admit im staring at it and im affraid almot lol but so Happy. Just knowing Good Job is enough; though promises of reduced cercle of people understanding it is also so Good and Motivational.
Well, Good night Loving Well Forever!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next