Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some poems!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some poems!! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:39 am

Hi!! action smiley
Smile flower Smile

How many Posts around. Quite Nice! God Bless.
Touching the Heart. Greetings!
flower love smiley flower

And Big Hug for You!!
Working too. Quite satisfied about the arguments on genetics, but I'll be thinking a little more on it, because I still have to close a couple of points about it. Or maybe not, but I have to be sure I'm making Well.
cheers hasi I Love You! hasi cheers
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower

ps: Now Focused, Seeing later!!

ps: what I said yesterday about the too much objectivated role models for kids, closing too much their development as free individuals in plenitude. I think it's obvious objectivity is Fundamental. I'm trying to build up something as this from the philosophy, because it's so necessary from the moment it seems this side has finally been reserved, in our times, only for positive science and nothing else; but the Existential Sense Do Need Something More, as a Guide and as a Explanatory Shelter!
I know kids need to know Mathematics, Economics, Geography (data, p.e., this mountain is situated here, but also the dinamics of the space under surface of the earth, "tectónica de placas"...); but also History, Philosophy and Art. All them are Important, and no one is less than others.
Withouth the Completed Educative Cercle (taking something, but More -till the points, out of humbleness because I modestly think now it's necessary, I've been explaining- from the "Trivium et Quadrivium" from Classics; as Something Complete as a Sense) there're no chances for Healthy and Mature Individuals and Societies, Made of their Integration as Citizens in it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:46 am

Hello, good day,

I'm sorry for my mistake on Jennifer and Ben; I did not understand well the Videos. Sorry, guys action smiley
Here we're going.
Nice Posts!
Corresponding to what I said about the doing around me in real life, today I'll only make a post, this.
Anway, Wishing the Very Best.
I'm Very Focused, and I think I'm the only one who understand the importance of my task, but I was not expecting anything else. In fact I am not even expecting to get my book published, if it's not by totally my own efforts.
It's OK. I'm caring about my health, controlling the rage for the injustice very well (years!), and I'm sucessing. I do also have to care for my People and for my Task. These virtual ways do help too. Fixing terms that are not rennouncable. Everything good is unavoidable by the contact of persons behind the wall, they have become, after all their doing for years, a true nightmare to me. Figure out what could happen if I was a not enough controlled person. So much could be lost, by just a moment of a attack of pure fury.
These ways of doing, Disconnecting from the brutal ignorance and fake around.
I'm not able, but I'm still Loving True.
Big Hug, God Bless!!
Seeing tomorrow well Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Hi,

My Energy is so Focused in the Task. I'll be even more ambitious, intellectually, than I was supposed to be.
It will be Working Fine.
This Doing is Blessing to my intellectual level of concentration=better quality and huger dimension for my cognitive horizon.
I'm Sure it will be so Helping.
It's not humble or not humble, it's Doing this I've got to Do and Understanding what it means, quite away from any valorative judgement on myself.
Well, selfsteem's Good, but for my inner living and Inspiration for Working; Never for bringing it to the face of anybody, True.
Good Hug, Wishing Very Best, independtly on what it may be wished, Truly terms, to me!
Brooke Good!!
Keeping in touch this ways, only coming Here and on these terms, Friendly and Easy Good action smiley tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:06 pm

Please don't worry for the spontaneous reaction, Everything's Fine.
But I had to Express the Reaction for Your Heartfelt Touching Doing. I am not faking at all.
The hug would be a Heaven.
Working Well for All day.
Is it insane, to Love a Person these ways?
But how is this possible, when I Know so Well HOW BEAUTIFUL AND ENLIGTHENING IS THE CORE OF YOUR HEART.
It's the Pulling for TENDER TOUCH, this is all, I can Perfectly Develope my Living, Healthy. But the...
For making able to understand, figure out your FEELINGS about any one of your Beautiful Daughters, when they were very little and at a moment they could be Searching for Mom.
This is the Pulling Stream I Feel in the Core of the Heart. I have to leave everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No pressure.
I DON'T need ANYTHING.
But I Love You so!!
The words are TENDER CARE, TENDER CARE, TENDER CARE, like wave
And You're Looking like a Goddess.
Your Husband is the LUCKIEST Man on Earth action smiley Razz
God Bless.
Please don't worry for my Staying Here, I'll be Working so Well.
I'm Totally Focused and Inspired.
We may have different Lifes, but the Love, I KNOW, it's True!!
I THANK GOD YOU EXIST SO MUCH.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:14 pm

And, also, because of the obsessive pulsion for equanimity (developed practical terms in real life with many mistakes from me, have to admit, but I human do all I just can about) and truth, have to say, for the coincidence Totally unintentioned, that Alec Baldwin is a Brutal Talent, as He Has Proved, for serious and for fun, this one more lately.
I'm not on fights, just natural going on. Hugging Friendly Always it's Possible.
And I Know You're Friends with his Lovely Bright Spanish Wife!! Maybe for this I'm not going to stretch to street today Shocked geek Laughing Razz
I Remember some Pictures taken in the Street, to Him and Kim Bassinger with Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, Very Friendly.
The reality is that I'm quite Peaceful and tired. But on normal healthy ways, we could say it's a Happy exhausted timing.
Did You See the coincidences Made!!
And I'm not fighting today. Figure out when I fight... Laughing geek Smile
The Fact is that I Could Perfectly See the Hearted Doing so Clear yesterday, as many other times. God Bless!
And how lazy today. Pep just came and on the talking he remembered and episode from "The Simpson's" when Homer does notice he has a pen in his brain, introduced by his nose hole when he was a kid. When he gets liberated, he becomes a serious bright tremendous guy; and for this, because friends don't like him this way, he gets the pen again in the brain Laughing
This energy, some for Meanigful Razz and some for nonsense, is because what we could call pure anxiety of the adorable "barbotina", sorry me.
geek action smiley Razz
Now task, today talked too much. But it's just that I'm Feeling so Well!
I dont think it was totally nonsense and unuseful, these not purely pragmatistic ways of Here, anyway.
There's a Picture of You, a Close-Up, that I had to keep bonded to my chair for not falling down on the floor!!
action smiley Laughing geek cheekey smiley wave lol!

Oh my Goodness what a Hug!!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

And now I shut myself up and Task. it was enough for a while geek tongue smiley
cheers wave cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:13 am

I did forget to make some other comment on last post.
I Like Mistery, it's Necessary to Our Living, All's. But if You give me the chance to choose between it and the "Truth", I am choosing this second one.
And the Happy Fact is that the Mistery, as I'm philosophically proving by my normal human reason, is a Reality in our Existence.
It's not for defeating any traditional body of ideas, or deconstructing any secular certainties on objectivity -so Calmy for many People, including myself- it's just for Being loyal to the Truth.
Though, and this is very important, this is not legitimating us for playing with both values, the Mistery and the Truth. We have to identify the conditions for each one, some way.
The Mistery of Romanticism and Beauty in a Poem does not need much explanations, but a TV program like that I talked about does Truly Need Clear Ones. This is just a little example that could be taken, as a very first rudimentary scale -just as a explanatory metaphorized concept, in fact- for the ruling of this Important Subject.
And the Mistery is like something Metaphysics. It can directly convey to our lifes by some interesting and though explicit still misterious ways, sometimes; but the most usual is the fact gravity is usually making, at the very least in our universe and for all of our lifes (we're not that special for finding out, Directly and Obviously, new unexplenaible misteries at each corner), things fall down.
(well, excepting in some joyful mornings, or nights geek ).
The mistery I'm deffeding is for something different, is for Show Up our Natural Humbleness, as the only fair understanding of our lifes, at the very least on this plane of Existence. And, also, for Showing UP How Necessary is the Magic and the Faith, also as some Natural Psycologic Development of our hearted minds and spirits. And, also, because it is the Fair thing to Admit, as the limited beings (I mean, in the sense we're not, even not potentially, as the same Stephen Hawking Genius Admits; we're not going to be omniscient gods) we all are.
Education is Always Key, to All fields of our Existence, and for understanding and interiorizing all I've said too. Actually, the Importance of Understanding these ideas has Become Something key to us All, for the Peaceful Convivence and for the Survival on this planet, where will have to only be for still a pretty very long time.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Hi, Breathing Much Normal and Better, these (now very poetic me geek Smile ) liquid kisses falling from my eyes (Very Happy cheers Laughing Smile ) were a true therapy for the coming back to Joyful Normality, Understanding Love is True, on this same World.
Ready for Concentrated Task, True.
I am not telling more things to You because I'm under risk of getting the same state scratch Shocked Laughing
Love of Mine!!
flower cheers sunny tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 2:03 pm

It's raining and I'm happy.
First, because temperature is descending.
Second, because I'm as close as a mental inch to catch (inch and catch geek Laughing Shocked wave Suspect lol! party smiley ) some more global meaning. I've got a couple of normal good conclusions, and it's all seeming to get corresponding to this last one. The saying does help. I see my mind is creatively inspired as ever, again. It was exhausted.
Good job.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:38 pm

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

So Inspirational, so Inspirational, the Loveliness!!
When I think about it, I can not stop the Razz cheekey smiley hasi
For this, more papa advices. Yes ( Twisted Evil geek Laughing Razz tongue smiley ).
It seems to be docummented the fact using a generic charger for the cell can generate cortocircuits in the phone, and if you use it while you're making the charge by one of those that are the non original one (coming along with the cell when you buy it), you can even be really damaged if the cortocircuit happens.
It's something I heard a couple of months ago, on the radio, and wanted to share it. I did look at some internet page that seems quite trustworthy, and it seems the danger is real.
Shared. The papa mode does not feel bad at all. It's retroalimentative and contagious.

And virtual Hugs sunny are Real too!!

ps: I was taking a look for some times to the last thing I did post, and I think, though the style not the best, it's quite good explanation. I do truly agree with what I said. I'd only add that I forget to say that Damasio is not only talking, about the core consciousness, about the knowing of the object and the knowing of this knowledge, but also, and as key point, about the sense of self, capture as "seeing ourselves knowing the object", which is not so different to "knowing we know", but with the appropiate accent the Author is trying to Bring to the Big Question of the human Consciousness.
The rest of the text, if we're not asking for my shakespearing side geek Laughing Razz , it's quite good to me.
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

And about this subject title, if my memory is not failing, I should add "de Lancomes" geek Laughing Smile
I've been having some Laughing with workmates. I was coming and said hello the the Ladies who Clean the place, and one of them did get out of the room and told me something geek Smile normal, and I following fine did tell them I had just lifted a hydraulic hammer, a piece of those big machines for excavating very resistent ground, and they Laughing and did not believe. Then some else one come and the Laughing These things do always bring games. When I finally said, too much provocated by the circumstances (I was not the only man, just telling for expressing some true social behaviour -I'll never be a public relations, but well, I do what I can), that I was feeling like it was a part of my body, when I lifted, the Laughing and the "buuh, only you are believing this" became more intense geek Laughing
In fact, yesterday I did not lift it, only one of those big "spoons" for the same kind of big machines, but not the hammer. Today I did, quite easy. Though not forcing at all, I'm not lifting weights, actually, just stretching. But well, like Superman... geek
Good Hug Very Good!!
It's True, I'm Actually like OBSESSED with the Lovely Kind Hugs!! action smiley cheers ... cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Here we're going, it seems the arm is feeling better and healing.
How Good!
On september I'll be coming too, may be not everyday, but couple of times a week, at the very least. I'll also be reading and writing, and preparing for the last sprint (did you see this sports weekend, wow, Tremendous!) for finishing the essay. I'm quite confident about the mental statements I've got in head for getting just developed. I mean, most of thoughts are done, just needing written expression. Not easy at all, but I think I'll be going faster for the next chapters. As long as it's not definitive, I dont need to break my head by going to further than actual conclusions. It's "enough", and it's different theory, Helping, I guess.
God Bless.
And Big Hug Kissing Good!! action smiley Razz
cheekey smiley flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Have to add, to last post, that intuitive reason is a whole range of possibilities. I mean, it's between two possible "extremes", the conceptuality -symbolic- and the "non conceptuality".
For the first, we find out things related to wide philosophy, p.e., when there's not a previous road on it.
Though, in fact, all our thoughts, are, one or another way, intuitive.
Coherently to new neuroscientist theories, these concepts considered as opposite one each other, intuition/reason, should be properly revised.
For finishing this post, have to say that the continuity of the brain is a quite easy thing to intuitively see. Though, what we're "breaking" by new conceptual thinking, "breaking conceptual barriers" -as I expressed myself yesterday-, it's the limits of our knowledge; because our brain is not separated by closed parts in the inside of it.
This last argument it's another good one, in the "net-streaming" of the ideas as connection (Leibniz said it too), for expressing the intrinsec metaphysics of our functional thinking reason.

ps: and keep on tasking fine!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:25 pm

And I did just come to mind.
All those things I told to the 9th phone was because I was trying to get to you, lady, because of the stupidity and rudeness I had previously found, from the unknown. I was thinking about you when I was talking, and I just assumed the risk of this talk. Obviously, it was a betrayal, but not exactly from me to your privacy, as long as I only talked to a person, as I could talk to any friend about any other public person; if we're talking about the only factic things to be asured.
In the other side, I was fighting for the hope of getting my message to you, lady.
In a different order of things, you can not define me as some public Names for a couple of things, well fixed the concept that I have NOTHING against these Persons whom I Respect.
First, all I said in the previous paragraph on my doing at the 9th.
Second, I am always worried for getting the end of the month, swimming (and since I remember watching my Family getting submerged on them) on debts impossible ever to be payed, because it's been like a wheel, where we're just the mouses and the financial sources like the hands driving us on this eternal losing.
Third, these Respectful People don't have to handle neighbours "paparres" right next, just separated by a very thin wall, for years, like me.
Fourth, these Nice People you're naming have Always Known what was the Situation and They Have Always Been Free for Making their own Decissions for Life.
That's All I have to say about the True Differences. Nothing else, I Swear.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 9:18 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

I have to go sooner to sleep. Did well, but few hours, though not too tired.
Another week, more task. Well, I think I work almost more in weekends geek Laughing
Focused in Good things, Enough!
All I said yesterday's morning is true. All these concepts I've connected.
I'll have to re-write the index, and adapt it to this evolution. Maybe it will have less points, probably. It's much more fixed and specific all I have to write by now.
Well, Good hug, seeing later!!
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:19 am

Only for little while, talk.
Yesterday reading Einstein's compilation of texts.
I know there're many things after him. I'm reading Stephen Hawking Well later. Not taking me much long time, because as I said it is remembering and finishing something, for both Geniuses.
Yes, Einstein explains how it is not only the time what changes for the effect of gravity, which is in fact the essence of a "Teoría de Campos" involved with it and from it (presence connected of bodies). The "masa" and the space do also change.
he used the spheric geometry, from Gauss and so, for explaining the true constitution of the space-time.
Connected to "Teoría de campos" (now my explanation on it, for understanding), this means gravity attraction is doing like those little pieces of metal situated on a electromagnetic surface: the particles get lined on the curves of the electromagnetic "campo". Space, for body trajectories in space, is less or more the same for this Theory, I think.
What I Liked the Most, probably but only for selfish interests for my personal work, it's how Einstein recognizes -and don't discusses- how many ones were talking about the uncoherence between this relativistic general theory and the logic causality of space and time as we understand and have to understand.
He also, Great his Humbleness Touched me when He talks about Newton (Einstein is the Most Famous in XX, but History has Known many other Geniuses), and about how he Takes all previous discoveries to his ones; as I was saying, he also recognizes the problem for a well explaining of the principles of causality among bodies, as long as the understanding of them inside of a global and interactive system of discret elements (this is the word, "solución de continuidad", does mean: all his work, he explains, comes from the differential equations and understanding of the space-time) is a little difficult.
But he, remembering Newton, says it does not seem possible to forget this reality of causality principle. There're opened questions to be solved, as happened and as he explains well, to Newton.
of course, I'd say. This is all Pure Kant: our Perception; and pure me ( geek scratch Laughing Razz ): structures of our understanding mind.
I Honor Him for his Humbleness, as much as for his Finds! Learnt Very Much yesterday's night!
Inspirational! Can not wait, for when I start Hawking, my definitive fixing for essay!

And a Hug, Beautiful, How Lovely Expression on your Face, Adorable!!
cheers sunny Exclamation hasi flower love smiley flower hasi sunny Exclamation cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 1:52 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Well, some sharing on tasks of thinking world of mine.
I will probably not have many problems for getting the official recommending for publishing essay. Following Good formal advices (Well Reasoned!) for presenting, another Person for an additional Good supervision for any possible mistakes (six eyes do see better than two or four, Totally Agreed!), and the OK.
Doctorating has to be presented officially in february-march 2017.
Professor is going to History Archives in Madrid today (I've found him by phone going to airport) for Investigation of Llull. He said he will get fixed, from this, the possible subjects for my thesis. He will find and select all bibliography (he Expertise on Llull) I may Need for the work.
Today at night I'll be preparing the mental/write on hand development of next epigraph, number 8 of essay. I'll be doing this way, because all things I'll be able to see by huger perspective of time, till I start writing. Next month, not sure if first, but on the month. Finishing last reading and finishing this provisionary schemes.
I think it can all be ready for february-march. Working hard, very. AFter, almost immediately, thesis. Oh my goodness, who asked me for ding all this! Shocked scratch Smile
A Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:25 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things!
I think Bergson Captures some Very Good essence, but not till the necessary level of transcendent abstraction for totality have to Admit, on the problem of metaphysics by his description of problems on freedom for human choices for real to decide on the living, and also quite well on the description of inner time and conscience (curiously, quite similar his dicotomy to Damasio's one).
But I disagree very much about the way he explains problems body/soul. Here gets totally expressed the lack of perspective huge enough for some global Sense in previous subjects. I understand, for this reason, why his books somehow have been forgotten.
Not justified, but I understand on the time of science as only way for a well formed reason.
Though, if we Admit Philosophy is Good, Bergson should be highly recognized for his deep perspective and clearity of mind for many problems. His perspective is original in his time.

Now meal and work. Hopefully, Babies (not for eating geek Laughing ) in the evening!
Bye, a Hug action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:43 pm

Hi Good hug, Wishing Good!
Tired and quite Well.
And i did not finished jump because i going easy to wait for some fine self going of mind on it, instead forcing too much. Taking care!
Good night, Lovely hugs!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:15 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Well rested and beautiful I came geek cheers , but after some very focused thinking time Shocked As I said, brain again that shape.
Then, caring well.
I am able to develope what I said quite well, inside and up to all the indexed subjects. Fixing it well by adapting the chapter 6. Much More Meaningful All now, after this last edition, as philosophic meaning on integrated reason on existence.
Now coming back to normal working mind revolutions.
Oh my, uff, sometimes I'd wish not to be, but being geek Laughing Wink , so genius. I am almost hatable to myself Shocked Laughing Razz
No, really, Good Working. I think I'm doing all without falling in the same exhausted state (well, this came after 3 years of intense transcendent logic digressions): one last thing, logic is actually having (as everybody is seeing) much more importance in the developing of my philotask. Complementing the "feeling of knowing" or "la experiencia de la sensación cognitiva transcendente" (have to think more about words I'm using for defining it).
Good Love hugs, Beautiful!! action smiley Razz cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 9:55 am

Hi,
good morning. I wanted to say that the fact I'm leaving this place as a diary does not mean anything negative, as role model.
It means some very good things:
- People's right to their privacy is a Fundamental Right (All Constitutions Know), and they have to be able to Decide what to do with their Lifes, Always.
- Love was biologically made for two, independently poligamy or poliandry real things, the biology is fixed. Though, obviously, there're exceptions in biology too. if not, Evolution could never happen. And nature is not perfect.
- It's possible for any Person, against All Circumstances, all type, unavoidable and those made by the people hating or don't caring about you (that fairytale on dads against me, have to say, it is Laughing action smiley ); to Go on and Keep Firm for your Dreams.
- It's Possible, whatever happens, to have a Good Heart. Eichmann's case could be very normal to many people in the same circumstances, but this can not be an excuse. Is then human condemned by itself? No, human just need care and education, on Love and Strenght. Because, remember, they do Always Go Together, when They're True.

ps: it's not about feeling superior guys, my decission, it's about feeling you're not superior to me (yes affraid Laughing ); and about feeling I'm a person who deserves something more than what has been done, for almost 10 years (I made mistakes, but I was in love; this is not deserving the electric chair I guess). It's a subjective opinion, but have to admit by this time I don't rely very much in any other one, for past experiences from all those years -and before-, and for what I've actually proved too. It's not proving for superiority, it's proving for showing you I'm not what you tried to make feel like, for many times. And see and enjoy it, have to admit.
Sexual education, keep saying, it is Key for evitating real disfunctionalities or even traumas for the world of human relationships (including the self-to self).
Well, my Task I can not betray. It will be key, someday (you don't have to feel insulted for this: me loser, spanish and all you be able to imagine for bad). All I said was said for actual haters, not for all from the past: it's Important All Understand you can not surrender to your "loving" groups of haters, Never. This is a Role Model I think I did share so Well.
Future Looks so Bright to me. And I'll share it with You All by my books. From my Freedom, my Love, and my hearted mind.
God Bless, Loving action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:06 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Focused going. Good. So Much, added to the normal everyday Working payed, that today I am not posting what I edited yesterday I guess.
I think I'm on some expotential qualitative improvement and for the chapters connectivity too, all making sense.
In terms of philosophic positions I am not in the traditional confrontation between "foundationalists" and "coherentists", I'm well in the middle.
Foundation is the "feeling" and the "coherency", logic one. By the first, you can overreach the lack of, in rigid terms of logic truth upon the traditional rationalism, lack of foundation. And connecting the "feeling" to the "reason", you can work all out.
Am I so talky because my father already Never Listened to me, or because I've got things to say that are so important to me cause they can be so important that I've got to share some of their essence in any case, and also, then, because I was always so very different to the rest I used to know, making me almost existential claustrophy for the pulled from the outside reduction of my personality, including of my mind, to principles of reason (and ways for going of hearts) that were in some lack of foundament enough to me, Always in Need of Transcendent Sense, intellectual and social and affective, and this was never understood and never listened from the outside, I mean, the other people.
Probably both of reasons (but how many ones did I mention now! scratch geek Laughing Razz ) are up there.
tongue smiley it's time for some little rest of head.
Big Very Good Loving Hug!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 1:38 am

Hi!!
Those Pictures are Too Adorable and Beautiful.
The pre-wet one is so close to Pretty Baby Looks. So Young and Non jaded at all, and Serenity and Energy. And, as Always, Beauty.
Simply Cute!
I am easy mind today. Rested a lot. Needed. Those very intense reflections from logic perdpective were tough. But results so satisfactory to me. I had not imagined i could deal this way at all this stuff. Now i see well the job made for last three years is really Good. Logic coherence found is almost perfect i think, as complete and closed system under fixed
conditions.
Very Loving Hug of Endless True Sweet Adoring!!
Kisses, only able to be measured by metric tons!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:42 am

Hi!
For the day it is and for the negative part, only, in the meaning of this modern myth of halloween. Its a good temporary context.
Idea of God is Not in Logic Contradiction to the ontoepistemic reason.
Double reason because fundament has to be:
- if functional structures of brain are transcendent, nothing transcendent, coherently to the meaning of this nature to our cognitivity, is able to be declared as a logic contradiction to thr reason.
- Natural and unavoidable metaphysics of reality and universe do mean you can not declare ilogic any metaphysic idea "per se". If this idea is in our cognitive limits of the Universal Existence, el Ser, this declaring can never happening, cause we never are getting it, the final limits of universe as absolute existence, material (we always can ask for more physical explanations to scientist incognites, problems and paradoxes) and spiritual (the transcent symbolism, metaphysic to objective logic reason, of our reason proves this; and something more: the moral and emotional feeling always involved with the development of our symbolic resason: moral problems are always there, and its non material concepts are pure symbolism felt as emotion, this is spirituality).
Im Not proving God existence, but the proving of the perfectly Logic and Factically Reasonable of the Believing in, the way you may feel it.
Good night and Good Loving Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 2:20 pm

Hi!
Oppositedly to what Socrat thought, the knowledge does not make people better. It's more.
But there's one good thing, Key: culture and reading and studying and thinking makes people more reflective, and this means more calmed to whats related to physic, and nervous usually too, reactivity.
I mean, reaction before experiences gets more tendent to be done by verbalized structures than by other kind, more instinctive.
Prove, no scientist, but inditiary: what happened to me the other day by only reading the left part of the opened book. Left hemisphere of brain is the usually atributed by scientists today (well, it's a whole thing, but predominancy seems to be real) to language.
Another thing about my improving, is that just a while ago I was using both ears, connected, not intentionedly (I was called for the second call); to two calls. I did make a little mess of my "interlocutors" geek Laughing Razz , but it was OK.
Intuitive is Important too. Intuitive is overreaching problems explained by philosophers of suspicious against Husserl too mathematicist and logicist theories (his academic formation was this, astronomy and mathematics, then... he treated philosophy as "another" science, but this, as I said the last day, it is not possible).

I'm Still Able to Come back to Innocence Places of Mind and Heart action smiley
This is KEY!
Big Good Loving Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi!
File report finished.  Oh my goodness, how innecessary complication from the people citizens sometimes.  But well, it's their right.
On last post I could see the breaking of the line by the forum at "against science".
For this I have to repeat I am Not against science.  I just disagree with the exclusively positivist and materialist conceptions on human nature, and, also, with the false believe that we are able to achieve by the logic-objective reason all of the knowledge about the reality, the universe.
It's necessary to explain second thing.  First, for obvious truth; and second because it's connected, by many different aspects of human psycology, to the first principle.
The only problem from science are those.  The use of science is not property of scientists, and it's not depending on them; so, bad practic consequences are responsability of politicians and of us all.  And, also, have to say, very obviously, that science can also fight the previous and practic bad results for its bad use, by instance, invention of alternative energies for fighting the global warming; for not talking about Key Finds in Medicine Investigation...
And, also, have to say I Adore to See All Discoverings upon the Universe, personal terms, as very healthy and normal human pulsion from the intellect.  Again, the only problem can come from not realistic comments about travelling to other star systems, etc, by instance as a realistic salvation from the very urgent problem of the global warming.  Beyond these things, I Love to See the Investigation (Moral problem, if we Understand Human as One Real Entity Shared by All who Deserve this consideration: expensive investigation in a word were millions are in hunger situation; though, well, you can Never tell the future Benefits from Scientist Investigation).
As you all can see, my position before science is very far from the radicalism of authors like Heidegger, by instance, or Nietzsche.
Most of Actual streams on Philosophy of Science do Investigate so deep the psycologic, moral, sociologic and politic problems involved, Naturally as any other Human creation, with Science. And, also, Have Always Investigated All of the Ontologic and Epistemologic, this mainly, Problems All Practic Method of Science has to face, from a "Total" perspective upon our Knowledge on "Everything".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some poems!!
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next